Adam Lambert #GEBA Buenos Aires
Seven Seas of Rhye GIF

https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-38/Bu ... ybop-M.gif
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

2015-09-25 GEBA Arena I - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 pm wrote:Vista and Hrithika: If you guys don't use the "ThumbnailPop" tag when you bring in big ass pics, people can only see a portion of it... oftentimes, we lose Adam altogether. Keep in mind that most people use Prosilver which doesn't resize the pics automatically.
I tried and couldn't make it work. I have a REALLY hard time with picture posting on this board. (Bitch session ahead... ::livid::...fair warning ::haha:: ).

I hate, hate, hate that multiple attachments are always screwed up and you can't preview them or they vanish. I hate that it's so hard to post anything without using the "copy URL' (which means we could lose the picture.). I hate that we don't have a horizontal scroll bar. I'm just really having a hard time here...IDF was much, much easier for picture posting. OK...rant over ::rolleyes::

So, do you want to explain how I can change the big-ass pictures up thread? ::crying:: ::crying::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:09 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 pm wrote:Vista and Hrithika: If you guys don't use the "ThumbnailPop" tag when you bring in big ass pics, people can only see a portion of it... oftentimes, we lose Adam altogether. Keep in mind that most people use Prosilver which doesn't resize the pics automatically.
I tried and couldn't make it work. I have a REALLY hard time with picture posting on this board. (Bitch session ahead... ::livid::...fair warning ::haha:: ).

I hate, hate, hate that multiple attachments are always screwed up and you can't preview them or they vanish. I hate that it's so hard to post anything without using the "copy URL' (which means we could lose the picture.). I hate that we don't have a horizontal scroll bar. I'm just really having a hard time here...IDF was much, much easier for picture posting. OK...rant over ::rolleyes::

So, do you want to explain how I can change the big-ass pictures up thread? ::crying:: ::crying::
Attachments are DEFINITELY a problem!!!! Software people are looking at it and not much we can do until they do a fix for it. If you're going to use them, make sure of what you're attaching, submit and NEVER go back! ::haha::

For the big ass pics, it's really easy. When you bring in the URL, use the "ThumbnailPop" tag, last one on bottom lines of the tags.

::derrderr::

PS: What horizontal bar? The board fits in one screen!
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:31 pm wrote:

Attachments are DEFINITELY a problem!!!! Software people are looking at it and not much we can do until they do a fix for it. If you're going to use them, make sure of what you're attaching, submit and NEVER go back! ::haha::

For the big ass pics, it's really easy. When you bring in the URL, use the "ThumbnailPop" tag, last one on bottom lines of the tags.

OK...got it and made the changes. But I hate how teeny that makes the photos. And having to click on every single one to enlarge to see it is sooooo annoying. Isn't there a software fix for this...to auto resize in prosilver also?

The horizontal bar is the one that ran along the bottom of the page. If a posted pic was too big, all you had to do was scroll right or left to center the photo on the screen.

Sorry for all the bitchin', but the older I get, the less patient I get with changes! ::wacko::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:02 pm wrote:

OK...got it and made the changes. But I hate how teeny that makes the photos. And having to click on every single one to enlarge to see it is sooooo annoying. Isn't there a software fix for this...to auto resize in prosilver also?

The horizontal bar is the one that ran along the bottom of the page. If a posted pic was too big, all you had to do was scroll right or left to center the photo on the screen.

Sorry for all the bitchin', but the older I get, the less patient I get with changes! ::wacko::
First, having the pictures smaller makes the loading of a page and scrolling much faster... So it's a question of what do we want? Big or fast? I know! You want both! ::hysterical::

The resizing in Prosilver is also a software fix that will come when it will come. We can sit and bitch and not find ways to circumvent it... or... we carry on in our own inventive ways! ::friendsLOL::
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:21 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:02 pm wrote:

First, having the pictures smaller makes the loading of a page and scrolling much faster... So it's a question of what do we want? Big or fast? I know! You want both! ::hysterical::

The resizing in Prosilver is also a software fix that will come when it will come. We can sit and bitch and not find ways to circumvent it... or... we carry on in our own inventive ways! ::friendsLOL::

Oh, BB...I want BIG ASS!! Fast is for bunnies. I wanna see all the glorious pixels in life size...or at least big as possible!! ::grin:: ::huggy::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Javo Guerrero

Queen + Adam Lambert - Fat Bottomed Girls (Buenos Aires)
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/Odc3tmabF6k[/bbvideo]

Queen + Adam Lambert - Don't Stop Me Now (Buenos Aires)
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/WYrSEBHWdFE[/bbvideo]
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

adamlambert
she's a Killer Queeeeeeeen

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:40 pm wrote:QAL GEBA

noskerdycat 10h10 hours ago
i see 11:11 retweeted CapitánOrto2020
TRANslation: QUEEN. Tremendous what he sings this kid Adam Lambert. Worthy successor to the great Fredie Mercury. i see 11:11 added,
CapitánOrto2020 @CapitanOrto2020
QUEEN. Tremendo lo que canta este pibe Adam Lambert. Digno sucesor del gran Fredie Mercury.

bitch_valentina 7h7 hours ago View translation
@adamlambert unos de los mejor shows de la historia
CLICK HERE:

thevampsagus 7h7 hours ago
@adamlambert I know last night we all was because of Queen, but if someday you decide to come to Argentina alone, I'd go to see you.

thevampsagus 5h5 hours ago
Queen is my favorite band in the world but please come back to Argentina with or without them cause i'd love to see you again. @adamlambert

MichalMaorSzn 6h6 hours ago
@adamlambert @DrBrianMay I'm speechless after yesterday's show... Couldn't ask for more... Best show ever! Thank you!

scubadan21 5h5 hours ago View translation
LIVE on #Periscope: Queen Adam lambert https://www.periscope.tv/w/aNbWMjE0NTE3 ... Nn_v20yQ==

ScorpioBert 5h5 hours ago
"With Adam Lambert, Queen offered a show in tribute to Freddie Mercury"
http://www.telam.com.ar/notas/201509/12 ... ercury.php

mmadamimadamm 5h5 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Maximiliano Poter
Doesn't need a translation! ROFLMAO!!! We've been asking that question for years now! mmadamimadamm added,
Maximiliano Poter @maxipoter
¿De qué planeta viniste, @adamlambert? Freddie cantaba en patas porque vos te calzaste sus zapatos. Enorme show de #Queen en GEBA.

ScorpioBert 2h2 hours ago
"Queen" and the freshness of Adam Lambert won GEBA - Diarioshow http://bit.ly/1WpKZ6V

TALCvids 2h2 hours ago
TALCvids retweeted Noticias Argentinas
#TN @QueenWillRock thrilled the Argentine public at the hand of @adamlambert https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
(GEBA show) TALCvids added,
Noticias Argentinas @NotiArg
#TN Queen emocionó al público argentino de la mano de Adam Lambert http://goo.gl/fb/C1qufJ

ScorpioBert 2h2 hours ago View translation
2 videos ->Estoy leyendo Queen emocionó al público argentino de la mano de Adam Lambert http://tn.com.ar/musica/en-vivo/queen-e ... ert_622391 … via @tnlaviola

katzolicious 1h1 hour ago
adamlambert: she's a Killer Queeeeeeeen

DrBrianMay 16m16 minutes ago
Dr. Brian May retweeted Ariel Natale
I gotta say ... one of my favourite nights EVER. an audience beyond belief.
Bri Dr. Brian May added,
Ariel Natale @arielnatale
Probably the best show of my life @DrBrianMay thanks for your magic !

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

ADAM LAMBERT ✔@adamlambert
queenwillrock drbrianmay #buenosaires
1:47 AM - 27 Sep 2015

svca

Post by svca »

I love how Brian and Adam interact with each other; the way Brian smiles at him, or laughs at him....the looks they give each other.

It's like they totally get each other. ::wub:: ::wub::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 pm wrote:I love how Brian and Adam interact with each other; the way Brian smiles at him, or laughs at him....the looks they give each other.

It's like they totally get each other. ::wub:: ::wub::
I do too....there is so much love & respect going on there !!

Love seeing it with Adam & Roger as well during UP !!!

So wishing QAL...will go on & on...for awhile ::sorcerer:: ::wub::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

Even though I missed Save me and TSMGO, it was the best concert so far on this tour. Adam's vocals were out of this world. He went for every note and Queen gave that crowd their money's worth and then some. I'm loving their performance of Ghost Town, Brian's guitar just takes this song to another level.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

vanglam76

Queen + Adam Lambert - We Are The Champions - GEBA - Buenos Aires - September 25th
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/K8DZyeZ-QRY[/bbvideo]

Queen + Adam Lambert - Bohemian Rhapsody - GEBA - Buenos Aires - September 25th
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/LGLt-GKAl_c[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

anon 11h11 hours ago
Awesome hq photo Fedeeche Fotos de Rock
Queen + Adam Lambert
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 7381_o.jpg

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Review:

Original:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1831509-cron ... apasionada

Translation:
In GEBA, the legendary British band and the singer got the audience in his pocket

"The Argentine public is the best in the world", says Brian May. Just off stage and the adrenaline soaked, but retains the temple of Lord never loses his cool. "It's an incredible feeling. Even when they are quietly listening, I can feel the connection. It was a wonderful concert," he says. Argentina has a place in your heart. That first concert in 1981 at Velez was a milestone in the history of Queen tours because they did not expect to find such a passionate audience. And in this new visit to the country again they surprised: his 320,000 discs were sold in a special collection that he edited the nation with Universal Music Penguin and Random House. A real record that required the delivery of a table commemoration. May and Taylor looked at the picture of the picture, taken in the 70s, and said in unison: "We were so young."

Three hours earlier, GEBA was expectant. At 2130 he lowered the curtain with the insignia of Queen and began to beat in a long suspense. The public wanted to rock and everything was applause when they sounded the first notes of One Vision . The giant shadow of one of the greatest guitarists of all time was projected on the curtain disappeared a moment later, when he began to feel the battery Roger Taylor. The party had begun.

First, Adam Lambert put the voice. While it has its fans (the Glamberts ), the audience was there by the two rock legends and he took care of it masterfully. The first songs were to catch a fist to the public: Another O ne B ites the D ust , in a voice that wore his nuanced version, Fat B ottomed G IRLS and In the L ap of the G ods . Entered confidence, Lambert did his: he sat in a purple chair French style to become a modern version of that Killer Queen fur coats Freddie Mercury who played 41 years ago. If anything matching these two generations of artists who became known as Queen + Adam Lambert is in theatricality. It will not miss these three provocation staged.

"I'm a lucky man," Lambert said in a speech destined to end with the inevitable comparisons. The singer also thanked "Thanks to Brian and Roger for letting me sing his songs and a very special thanks to Freddie Mercury." He exclaimed, and then face the heat tribunero Argentine chanting Ole, ole, ole, Freddie, Freddie. "Tonight we will celebrate Freddie together," and came "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". By then, Brian May had finally taken his Red Special, the legendary guitar that he built with his father and sounds like no other.

With "Somebody to Love", Lambert was completed pocketing the most skeptical. He paced his voice all places, with an impressive vocal power. "She has an amazing charisma. God commanded us, because we did not seek," Brian May said later. Purists argue that May could well have taken the place of frontman fact again demonstrated that you can connect with your audience when singing solo "Love of my Life" and the song dedicated to Argentina, "Words of love". But the unavoidable tone of nostalgia in recitals great glories of music whose heyday has passed, in this case diluted and redefines a young vocalist and current, modern and fresh air that he gave to Queen in this collaboration. He tried not only Lambert: the presence of Rufus Taylor, son of Roger, was a real revelation of the night. He took the lead at various times of the show, mounted battery Roger when he dared to sing an explosive version of "A Kind of Magic" and then taking the maximum potential rate at two batteries. They even encouraged a duel: Father and son shook their manes with powerful improvisations and gave chair of pure rock and roll.

Another appeal to the times: the big selfie who brought May and then posted on social networks. "Argentines are cornered," the guitar hero threw the microphone and in Spanish. He loves to practice in these lands.

A passionate version of "Under Pressure" consecrate Lambert finished as the voice, and success followed: "I Want to Break Free", "Who Wants to Live Forever", "Tie Your Mother Down" and there was even time for " Ghost Town, "Lambert, reversionado with incredible riffs of May. "Do not Stop Me Now" she sounded more rhythmic and modern, and danced all GEBA. They followed "Radio Gaga", "I Want It All" and expected "Bohemian Rhapsody", which appealed to the same trick on tour with Paul Rodgers: Mercury projected on the big screen for the operatic segment, ending in a false duet with Lambert. In the bis were no surprises: May a T-shirt of Argentina and came donned football songs could not miss "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions".

Two hours and a quarter before a crowd and members of Queen are talking enthusiastically dressing. Brian May talk with the nation with a rice cake on hand. The albiceleste shirt was changed to a floral print shirt and looking relaxed and happy: "Argentina is important for us is historical We have friends here and feel all that love, we had amazing, hopefully we can come back..."
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Mariano Domino

QUEEN+Adam Lambert - Don't Stop Me Now (HD) 25/09/2015 Club GEBA
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/6Gcwp2G69fQ[/bbvideo]

QUEEN+Adam Lambert - Fat Bottomed Girls (HD) 25/09/2015 Club GEBA
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/a1qvfXwaSwA[/bbvideo]
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Javo Guerrero

Queen + Adam Lambert - Seven Seas of Rhye / Killer Queen (Buenos Aires)
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/26d-6ndIBHo[/bbvideo]

Return to “2015 QAL South America Tour”