https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQUC7FdWEAEblYX.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQUC7bdWcAACx1r.png

@RuTTaylor1 :""""") i love u XD #ISpotteDaTongueOMG XD
Thank u for the 3 most glamtastic shows ever #LifetimeMemories
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQUD37uW8AAFZC4.png
Paula
2015-09-30 Athletic Track of the National Stadium - Chile

Post by Paula »

Maybe my envy is showing a little bit, but how do Adam fans, like this Veronique Orcel, get into the Q+AL afterparties?
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Paula » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:33 am wrote:Maybe my envy is showing a little bit, but how do Adam fans, like this Veronique Orcel, get into the Q+AL afterparties?
I saw that one had been to every QAL European shows and was invited by Brian (she brought a couple of friends).

Veronique adores Rufus and Adam. She went to a few Darkness shows and met Rufus who seems to take a liking to her (he has a girlfriend - I'm talking about Rufus liking her as a fan). Her enthusiasm is sickeningly charming and hard to resist!

That's all I've got... ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Paula » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 am wrote:Maybe my envy is showing a little bit, but how do Adam fans, like this Veronique Orcel, get into the Q+AL afterparties?
I saw a tweet from a middle aged female fan who said that she was staying at the same hotel and Brian asked her to join them for the after party. Guess it is just plain dumb luck in some cases.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Networking fans helping each others i think especially in Adams glamberts and now i think some have known the core group in Queen the older have taking in the younger glamberts who now are queenberts .

Veronique is a part of a group young glamberts in europe and some are friends with scubadan a UK fan who went to all SA concerts .
I think they all met all the time they where queuing for good front row places these people are the hardcore fans my fellow swede Alexander Morner is a part of that group and they have stayed in contact in social media .

So i think to be able to go to those

attend so many concert you can possible be first in line when you are queuing to get front row - there you interact with other fans who are as dedicated than you networking ::highfive:: .

Then queen crew for example will start recognize you - talk to them get friendly .
Queenbert them self sees you they talk about you with their crew you are famous by them as superfan who are nice

And then all hard work will pay you get to meet them briefly to take selfies with them.

Basically this:

1 hard core groups help each other .

2 So you need vacation

3 Not hardly sleep or eat

4 Burn all your savings on planes and tickets

5 queuing most of your awake time talk and get to know new dedicated fans while so doing it.

6 Know the crews while queuing or before shows or after

7 you need to be friendly and likable

perhaps i forgot something ::haha::

I could never do this i am to lazy but Paula perhaps you can ::hello:: just lot of dedication and planing and socializing

just my thoughts i could be wrong tho ::wheee:: ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

HA! Well, there go my chances, then! I'm lucky if I can ever afford to go to one show!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

i concentrate on one show too ::hello::

That other is way to much work for my taste like comfy bed and good seating quality before quantity ::yes::

Try promo instead Paula thats better to meet your Idol less cost often free

some day will be your turn Paula to meet Adam fingers cross

now i need dinner
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Paula » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:16 am wrote:HA! Well, there go my chances, then! I'm lucky if I can ever afford to go to one show!
In the scope of things, only a few actually luck out to meet Adam up close and personal. First, you need the money and time to travel and attend the concerts. Then more money to buy meet and greet tickets. Then perhaps if you happen to be staying in the same hotel or eating in the same restaurant your chances are increased. In my case, I always have to travel somewhere because he never performed in a venue less than 130 miles from my home (a two hour drive). I have to be very selective with my travel time since I work and only get 1 week of vacation. My boss discontinued my 3 week vacation benefit 7 years ago due to the bad economy. I try to include a concert with my vacation like the time I also visited my sister in Northern California. Then, the chance of me staying in the same hotel or eating in the same restaurant is very low because I can't afford those expensive, fancy places.

So Paula, I am sure that you are in the company of thousands who just can't afford or don't have the time to put themselves out there to gain a slim chance to meet Adam in person. The rest of us just need to be fans from a distance and I know you are doing a great job in that department.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

only 1 week each year thats bad .

In europe i think most country here have 5 weeks paid each year ( some even gets a extra months paid when you take yours not my country)
In sweden we have 5 weeks by law.

Paid days for vacation
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hrithika » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 pm wrote:i concentrate on one show too ::hello::

That other is way to much work for my taste like comfy bed and good seating quality before quantity ::yes::

Try promo instead Paula thats better to meet your Idol less cost often free

some day will be your turn Paula to meet Adam fingers cross

now i need dinner
hotouthere » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:56 pm wrote:
Paula » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:16 am wrote:HA! Well, there go my chances, then! I'm lucky if I can ever afford to go to one show!
In the scope of things, only a few actually luck out to meet Adam up close and personal. First, you need the money and time to travel and attend the concerts. Then more money to buy meet and greet tickets. Then perhaps if you happen to be staying in the same hotel or eating in the same restaurant your chances are increased. In my case, I always have to travel somewhere because he never performed in a venue less than 130 miles from my home (a two hour drive). I have to be very selective with my travel time since I work and only get 1 week of vacation. My boss discontinued my 3 week vacation benefit 7 years ago due to the bad economy. I try to include a concert with my vacation like the time I also visited my sister in Northern California. Then, the chance of me staying in the same hotel or eating in the same restaurant is very low because I can't afford those expensive, fancy places.

So Paula, I am sure that you are in the company of thousands who just can't afford or don't have the time to put themselves out there to gain a slim chance to meet Adam in person. The rest of us just need to be fans from a distance and I know you are doing a great job in that department.
Thank you, Hrithika and hotouthere. ::huggy::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Hrithika » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:05 am wrote:only 1 week each year thats bad .

In europe i think most country here have 5 weeks paid each year ( some even gets a extra months paid when you take yours not mu country)
In sweden we have 5 weeks by law.
I know it's bad and I have looked at other job openings in the same field and they are paying a couple dollars less than my current rate and I would be starting with the same amount of vacation. I have been working for 31 + years for the same employer. I am the only employee at the moment (we had 6 at one time); I love doing my job and live less than 1 mile from of my office. My boss pays for 6 holidays (which isn't required for a small business in U.S.A.) my medical insurance and medical expenses that are not covered by insurance and contributes to my retirement plan. Finding another job in my area that pays the same with equal or better benefits is slim and you never know if you will be happy working there.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Thanks hotouthere

You better stay there then ::yes:: I have been with my company for 35 years showing my age ::grin::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Dany1Spike

Who wants to live forever - Queen + Adam Lambert Chile 2015
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/P_tB-DGugCY[/bbvideo]

Radio Ga Ga - Queen + Adam Lambert Chile 2015
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/PlyOtQ2v2s8[/bbvideo]

Under Pressure - Queen + Adam Lambert Chile 2015
[bbvideo=640,360]https://youtu.be/JHWYIId1m5w[/bbvideo]