2015-02-08 Brussels, Belgium - Palais 12 CANCELLED

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Feb 9th 2015, 11:56 AM

I really feel for the fans that bought tickets. How disappointed they must have been, but I am sure that the concert will be rescheduled sometime in the future.  Hopefully they all understood that Adam was too ill to perform. I know you did BHS9697.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Feb 9th 2015, 11:58 AM

from FB.....Queen
1 hr

** MESSAGE FROM ROGER & BRIAN **

We are shocked and disappointed to have had to cancel the concert in Brussels due to Adam contracting a serious bronchial infection. We would like to apologise to all of you who were going to make the effort to travel and come to our show. We appreciate your incredible and continued loyalty. Touring in winter is always a great strain on the human voice and we are doing all we can to make sure Adam recovers in time to complete our tour.

Our sincere apologies and good wishes to you all.
Roger and Brian

:(  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose @ Feb 9th 2015, 6:56 PM)

I really feel for the fans that bought tickets. How disappointed they must have been, but I am sure that the concert will be rescheduled sometime in the future. Hopefully they all understood that Adam was too ill to perform. I know you did BHS9697.

BHS9697' date='Feb 9th 2015, 3:31 PM

Yes, Adam's instrument is his voice and while a guitar player can get a new instrument if one gets broken, a singer can't. (Which is why singers are sometimes thought as divas - they just have to stay healthy and protect their instrument. Of course I'm not saying Adam is a diva, please don't get me wrong :) ) Health comes first.

Belgian Glamberts
1 hr ·

***UPDATE ON THE CANCELLED BELGIAN QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT***

We went back and forth with the concert promoter today but unfortunately the Belgian Queen + Adam Lambert concert will not be rescheduled at all..not to a different date nor a different venue in Belgium. Tour, venue and personal schedules simply didn't match to make this happen. They tried, we tried...but it's out of everyone's hands now.

As many of you were still hoping for the show to be rescheduled to a new date and a new venue, we know this news will sting and we are disappointed too, but it is what it is. Anything can happen in the time span of a tour, and it mustn't have been an easy decision to cancel a show. And we all know Adam isn't one to cancel a show easily. Health always comes first! We hope he recovers quickly and can fully enjoy the rest of the tour.

All tickets of the cancelled show will be refunded through the ticket distributers. If they haven't been in touch by now, you can contact them here:

http://www.yetix.be – 070/79.00.70
FNAC – 0900/00.600
http://www.ticketmaster.be – 070/660.601
http://www.sherpa.be – 0900/84.900

We hope that everyone affected by yesterday's cancellation, has (had) the chance to attend past or future shows. For those interested, there might still be some tickets available for the rest of the tour: http://www.queenonline.com/…/queen-a...opean-t…/

We hope to welcome Queen and Adam Lambert in Belgium on their next tour(s), as a band or solo, and hopefully luck will be on our side then. Until then, keep smiling...still plenty of good things coming!

Take care,
Adam Lambert Belgium
https://www.facebook.com/BelgianGlamberts/p...717761704988344

So, please allow me one full blown crying session now that I'm finally back home after holding back tears during a whole day of traveling. I'm mostly being selfish and crying for my lost front row seat... My friend and I had so many things planned for how to communicate with the band etc.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

I'll get this out of my system soon :yes:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Idolook' date='Feb 9th 2015, 3:48 PM'

This propably won't help but... I'm so very very sorry for you, this is rough, oh my.  :(  Don't know what to say, so I just give u a BIG HUG  :hug:  :hug:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Idolook @ Feb 9th 2015, 10:48 PM

This propably won't help but... I'm so very very sorry for you, this is rough, oh my.  sad.gif Don't know what to say, so I just give u a BIG HUG  huggy.gif  huggy.gif
BHS9697' date='Feb 9th 2015, 3:53 PM
Thank you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  <3

And thanks for your Frankfurt recap - couldn't agree with you more :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

(BHS9697 @ Feb 9th 2015, 2:53 PM)

Thank you  huggy.gif  huggy.gif  huggy.gif  heart.gif

And thanks for your Frankfurt recap - couldn't agree with you more original.gif

'Idolook' date='Feb 9th 2015, 3:55 PM
Your welcome! Glad we feel the same.  :flowers:

<3  <3   :hug:  :hug:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BHS9697' date='Feb 9th 2015, 4:04 PM
It would have been lovely to get to meet you in person :) Hopefully we'll get that chance during Adam's Era #3!
Idolook @ Feb 9th 2015, 10:55 PM

Your welcome! Glad we feel the same.  flowers.gif

heart.gif  heart.gif  huggy.gif  huggy.gif

[/quote]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BHS9697 @ Feb 9th 2015, 2:31 PM

Yes, Adam's instrument is his voice and while a guitar player can get a new instrument if one gets broken, a singer can't. (Which is why singers are sometimes thought as divas - they just have to stay healthy and protect their instrument. Of course I'm not saying Adam is a diva, please don't get me wrong original.gif ) Health comes first.

Belgian Glamberts
1 hr ·

***UPDATE ON THE CANCELLED BELGIAN QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT***

We went back and forth with the concert promoter today but unfortunately the Belgian Queen + Adam Lambert concert will not be rescheduled at all..not to a different date nor a different venue in Belgium. Tour, venue and personal schedules simply didn't match to make this happen. They tried, we tried...but it's out of everyone's hands now.

As many of you were still hoping for the show to be rescheduled to a new date and a new venue, we know this news will sting and we are disappointed too, but it is what it is. Anything can happen in the time span of a tour, and it mustn't have been an easy decision to cancel a show. And we all know Adam isn't one to cancel a show easily. Health always comes first! We hope he recovers quickly and can fully enjoy the rest of the tour.

All tickets of the cancelled show will be refunded through the ticket distributers. If they haven't been in touch by now, you can contact them here:

http://www.yetix.be – 070/79.00.70
FNAC – 0900/00.600
http://www.ticketmaster.be – 070/660.601
http://www.sherpa.be – 0900/84.900

We hope that everyone affected by yesterday's cancellation, has (had) the chance to attend past or future shows. For those interested, there might still be some tickets available for the rest of the tour: http://www.queenonline.com/…/queen-adam ... european-t…/

We hope to welcome Queen and Adam Lambert in Belgium on their next tour(s), as a band or solo, and hopefully luck will be on our side then. Until then, keep smiling...still plenty of good things coming!

Take care,
Adam Lambert Belgium

https://www.facebook.com/BelgianGlamber ... 1704988344

So, please allow me one full blown crying session now that I'm finally back home after holding back tears during a whole day of traveling. I'm mostly being selfish and crying for my lost front row seat... My friend and I had so many things planned for how to communicate with the band etc.  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif

I'll get this out of my system soon yes.gif
Love2Lurk' date='Feb 9th 2015, 4:18 PM' post='26703388']
Yes Yes....You get to cry....I know I would !!!

However....after your cry.....and.....down the road....

They will be back...either together or some solo gigs..... :wub:
[/b]
Keeping fingers crossed for you for ^^^^^^^^^this !!!!  :hug:  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BHS9697 @ Feb 9th 2015, 3:04 PM

I would have been lovely to get to meet you in person original.gif Hopefully we'll get that chance during Adam's Era #3!
Idolook' date='Feb 9th 2015, 4:20 PM

This sounds great, let's do this.   :w00t:  We need to work something out then!  :w00twave:

<3
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BHS9697 @ Feb 9th 2015, 2:31 PM

Yes, Adam's instrument is his voice and while a guitar player can get a new instrument if one gets broken, a singer can't. (Which is why singers are sometimes thought as divas - they just have to stay healthy and protect their instrument. Of course I'm not saying Adam is a diva, please don't get me wrong original.gif ) Health comes first.

So, please allow me one full blown crying session now that I'm finally back home after holding back tears during a whole day of traveling. I'm mostly being selfish and crying for my lost front row seat... My friend and I had so many things planned for how to communicate with the band etc.  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif

I'll get this out of my system soon yes.gif

madamimadam' date='Feb 9th 2015, 5:43 PM

Oh, honey! You are completely in your right to be disappointed, cry, scream, whatever!!!! And you, as many other fans, are in the tenuous position of feeling sorry for Adam but also feeling sorry for yourselves... And that is completely understandable.

You're safe here... So bemoan/grieve your loss all you want... We'll be here to give you hugs...

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Feb 9th 2015, 11:43 PM

Oh, honey! You are completely in your right to be disappointed, cry, scream, whatever!!!! And you, as many other fans, are in the tenuous position of feeling sorry for Adam but also feeling sorry for yourselves... And that is completely understandable.

You're safe here... So bemoan/grieve your loss all you want... We'll be here to give you hugs...

BHS9697' date='Feb 10th 2015, 5:24 AM

Thank you, Marie!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'm feeling significantly today as I have flights, hotel and tickets (on their way) to London Wembley!!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Return to “2015 QAL UK/Europe Tour”