2015-02-10 Milan, Italy - Milan Forum

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 5:22 AM

I'm taking the @BrianMayCom tweet about 6 hours ago as a confirmation. It is run by Brian's daughter and I'm sure she wouldn't have tweeted it out without talking to Brian first.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 6:04 AM
CheshireCatGrrl  17m17 minutes ago
10.30a out The venue @adamlambert. Peeps here sending  +energies your Way. Take your time To heal and be Fabulous.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 8:44 AM

CosmopolitanSA  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@connellcruise how are you going to get ready for the #RockMilan Queen + Adam Lambert concert tonight? @LGMobileSA #LGRocks

LGMobileSA  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Tonight is the night! @QueenWillRock & @adamlambert LIVE! @connellcruise @CosmopolitanSA @thomas01 @Jamievanz13 @DavidGreshamRec #LGRocks

Kate__TheGreat  ·  24m 24 minutes ago
That's how the line is looking rn. Sun is gone and it's getting cold. We're listening to Queen songs :)

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Elsiebear' date='Feb 10th 2015, 9:32 AM

Thrilled for all of you that are going to the show that's Adams decided to do it.

I think we can expect a 'well guarded 'and lower placed vocal performance from him again tonight.

I am a trained professional singer myself (classical/Musical fields) and I found it very interesting listening to Adam at the last show he gave. He did everything to the letter that a vocal coach would teach you to do in these situations .We all know how dedicated he is to using his beautiful voice correctly.I could hear how deeply he was drawing on his musical training. I was very very impressed. So looking forward to catching a stream tonight.x Go Adam x <3  :sorcerer:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Elsiebear @ Feb 10th 2015, 8:32 AM

Thrilled for all of you that are going to the show that's Adams decided to do it.
I think we can expect a 'well guarded 'and lower placed vocal performance from him again tonight.
I am a trained professional singer myself(classical/Musical fields)and I found it very interesting listening to Adam at the last show he gave. He did everything to the letter that a vocal coach would teach you to do in these situations .We all know how dedicated he is to using his beautiful voice correctly.I could hear how deeply he was drawing on his musical training. I was very very impressed. So looking forward to catching a stream tonight.x Go Adam x heart.gif  sorcerer.gif
madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 9:39 AM
Oh! I love, LOVE, LUB your post! I crave hearing stuff like this.

I have had bronchitis, and usually, the antibiotics kick in after 48 hours and you physically feel like your old self again, but your lungs have not healed yet. I can't sing a note on key for the life of me, so in my case... it's all "You're good to go!", but Adam has a precious instrument to protect.

So I think if they do the show tonight, Adam will not be doing his usual vocal gymnastics in order to prevent long-term damage... Am I right?

ETA: May I post what you said on twitter?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 9:45 AM

mmadamimadamm  ·  36m 36 minutes ago</center>
AWWW! You both look adorable! RT @Ink_Stained_: Made a very special friend today! <3 @Kate__TheGreat

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sagitarius' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:20 AM
Marie...my first "check in" at 6:00 AM... always trust in your words !! :hug:

So glad for the positive news !!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Elsiebear' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:23 AM

Yes of cause you can share xx

I would imagine Adam will be treading softly tonight both vocally and physically ,after all he must be feeling very delicate still .All these winter viruses are very nasty ...they can really knock you off your feet can't they.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sabine @ Feb 10th 2015, 9:32 AM

This is from a life long Queen fan posting at Adamtopia:

It's not run by Brian's daughter it's run by a woman named Jen who used to run a Brian May fansite and was asked by Brian to run his website. This is NOT an official news source. She posts anything about Queen/Brian and her stating that there is a show scheduled for tonight is just that a scheduled show. Unless it's posted by Brian himself or the Official Queen Twitter account, I wouldn't take it as confirmation....

Although I think it is now safe to say the concert will take place (otherwise they would have cancelled it by now) for future references we should be careful with this source.

The cancellation of Brussels was posted by Brian himself (@DrBrianMay)

For everyone attending I wish you a wonderful time!  flowers.gif

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:37 AM

Oh, thanks for letting me know! I was so positive his daughter ran it. Good to know... and should I forget... remind me... or kick me... or sumthin'... :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:38 AM

@shoshannastone today is a good day
Let's hope this^^^^^^ is Adam related  & a positive sign :thumbs:  :wub:
another positive tweet  :thumbs:

QALTL retweeted
Dream Came True ‏@Kate__TheGreat  · 1m1 minute ago   Assago, Lombardia  
Confirmed from the guard: they are inside the venue
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk @ Feb 10th 2015, 7:38 AM

Let's hope this^^^^^^ is Adam related & a positive sign  thumbsup.gif  wub.gif
another positive tweet  thumbsup.gif

QALTL retweeted
Dream Came True ‏@Kate__TheGreat · 1m1 minute ago  Assago, Lombardia
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Feb 10th 2015, 10:22 AM

I'm taking the @BrianMayCom tweet about 6 hours ago as a confirmation. It is run by Brian's daughter and I'm sure she wouldn't have tweeted it out without talking to Brian first.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:31 AM

Can you expand on the things Adam did?

I did notice that he had the audience singing A LOT! :)

That he didn't do the crazy vocal gymnastics...

But I'd like to hear it from a professional point of view...

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:31 AM

Can you expand on the things Adam did?

I did notice that he had the audience singing A LOT! :)

That he didn't do the crazy vocal gymnastics...

But I'd like to hear it from a professional point of view...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Feb 10th 2015, 10:22 AM

Sabine' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:32 AM

It's not run by Brian's daughter it's run by a woman named Jen who used to run a Brian May fansite and was asked by Brian to run his website.  This is NOT an official news source.  She posts anything about Queen/Brian and her stating that there is a show scheduled for tonight is just that a scheduled show.  Unless it's posted by Brian himself or the Official Queen Twitter account, I wouldn't take it as confirmation....

Although I think it is now safe to say the concert will take place (otherwise they would have cancelled it by now) for future references we should be careful with this source.

For everyone attending I wish you a wonderful time!  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Elsiebear @ Feb 10th 2015, 8:32 AM

I am a trained professional singer myself (classical/Musical fields) and I found it very interesting listening to Adam at the last show he gave. He did everything to the letter that a vocal coach would teach you to do in these situations .We all know how dedicated he is to using his beautiful voice correctly.I could hear how deeply he was drawing on his musical training. I was very very impressed. So looking forward to catching a stream tonight.x Go Adam x heart.gif  sorcerer.gif
Love2Lurk' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:36 AM

Love seeing ^^^^^^^^this !!

I was thinking....He will be very careful for awhile.....

Adam does have his own music promo ahead of him....so he will take care....I am sure  :thumbs:  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sabine @ Feb 10th 2015, 9:32 AM

It's not run by Brian's daughter it's run by a woman named Jen who used to run a Brian May fansite and was asked by Brian to run his website. This is NOT an official news source. She posts anything about Queen/Brian and her stating that there is a show scheduled for tonight is just that a scheduled show. Unless it's posted by Brian himself or the Official Queen Twitter account, I wouldn't take it as confirmation....

For everyone attending I wish you a wonderful time!  flowers.gif
madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:37 AM

Oh, thanks for letting me know! I was so positive his daughter ran it. Good to know... and should I forget... remind me... or kick me... or sumthin'... :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Feb 10th 2015, 10:38 AM

Let's hope this^^^^^^ is Adam related  & a positive sign :thumbs:  :wub:
another positive tweet  :thumbs:

QALTL retweeted
Dream Came True ‏@Kate__TheGreat  · 1m1 minute ago   Assago, Lombardia  
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk @ Feb 10th 2015, 7:38 AM

Let's hope this^^^^^^ is Adam related & a positive sign  thumbsup.gif  wub.gif
another positive tweet  thumbsup.gif

QALTL retweeted
Dream Came True ‏@Kate__TheGreat · 1m1 minute ago  Assago, Lombardia
'sdshadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 11:02 AM' post='26704105']
It would be nice to get an Adam day forecast picture from him so we know what to expect or speculate today!  :DConfirmed from the guard: they are inside the venue
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 11:17 AM

mmadamimadamm  2m2 minutes ago
RT @shoshannastone: today is a good day

RT @susansporran: @shoshannastone love how all the replies are from Glamberts and we all take this to mean Adam is feeling better :-)

RT @shoshannastone: @susansporran Oh Glamberts. Did you guys think there'd be a show tonight if he wasn't.....?

RT @Kate__TheGreat: Confirmed from the guard: they are inside the venue
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Feb 10th 2015, 11:26 AM

mmadamimadamm  57s58 seconds ago
RT @LambritsUK: RT @barleyofficial: E' tutto pronto per i Queen! Live tonight ... sold out! http://fb.me/6ITzL7C5T

Return to “2015 QAL UK/Europe Tour”