Adam Lambert and Queen at Calgary, Canada
pic.twitter.com/a9yw7PsruR

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2014-06-26 Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary AB

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 3:00 PM

Having way too much fun...so many skills :haha: --spitting up in the air and backwards over his head!!!
.GIF CALGARY CHAMPAGNE lilybop.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Winnip...E%20lilybop.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Winnip...0&k=6F8QGS7
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 3:10 PM

@anon MY HEART. Look at Bri MY HEART!!! DYINGGGGG http://instagram.com/p/pwfmlnOFhi/
<3 :hug: :wub:
http://t.co/24cObzf6Ku
vampfever' date='Jun 27th 2014, 3:22 PM

So sweeet. :wub:
And I think Roger is about to sneeze :haha:
Silvia' date='Jun 27th 2014, 3:55 PM

iCry :)

It's just.......... :wub:
Adamcrazed' date='Jun 28th 2014, 12:16 AM

No words. :wub: :wub: That just says it ALL!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

frank1088' date='Jun 27th 2014, 3:23 PM

Have any Floorbert videos surfaced yet
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

marlock276' date='Jun 27th 2014, 4:56 PM

Does anyone know exactly what Brian says before Love Kills? I heard the "one of the best rock and roll singers in the world," but what does he say before that? I thought I heard "seriously."
squaresquare' date='Jun 27th 2014, 5:25 PM

I think it might be, “Ladies & gentlemen, may I introduce honestly (?) serieously one of the best Rock ‘n Roll singers in the world, Mr. Adam Lambert!”

Ha ha, Brian took Adam's mic. And the crowd's cheering was so loud. Really cool!
marlock276' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:28 PM

Thanks!!! :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 5:51 PM

musicagain48 · 4h
@adamlambert Calgary!

anon · 3h
MY HEART. Look at Bri MY HEART!!! DYINGGGGG http://instagram.com/p/pwfmlnOFhi/

anon · 3h
She has one more good pic http://instagram.com/p/pweiBWOFv0/

anon · 2h
So beautiful http://instagram.com/p/pwSXpuNMMd/

anon · 53m
KING. Adam Mitchel Lambert Duke of Taylor , House of May

devenlane · 38m
IMMA BE NEEDIN THIS GIF SLOWED DOWN, LARGER, AND WITH THE HALF HUG AT THE END TY *looks @lilybop2010 " http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mgoA2J0kF70/U63a...-GlamNika81.gif

anon · 3m
Ahhhh this one has the hug too <3333 RT @devenlane: JUST F*CKING KILL ME NOW http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WP2ZMiKsOUU/U63h...339+lilybop.gif

devenlane · 4m
RT @lilybop2010: .@devenlane Smaller sizes processing at smugmug now :-) WWTLF GIF, Winnipeg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WP2ZMiKsOUU/U63h...339+lilybop.gif
http://lilybop2012.blogspot.com/2014/06/qu...nipeg-june.html

Adam Lambert Media @devenlane · 1m
THIS ARGH

nolechica · 2h
BoRhap: Queen - Calgary June 26, 2014: http://youtu.be/TawmIFimkig via Norm McInnis
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

MoreGlam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:00 PM

Part 2... After I bought Calgary Sun and locked it in my treasure Adam box I am all set to continue with more impressions of the audience. There was a noticeable difference in the crowd. Edmonton audience was dominated by working class people in their 40s and 50s while Calgary audience was more diverse both socially and age wise. Many 20 and 30-year old people. Calgary was more restrained than Edmonton before the concert. But with the first accords of Now I Am Here, the crowd cheers were deafening and steadily increased throughout the night to reach sky high levels during BR and the Encore! You noticed that Canadians are careful, especially in upper sections, to not obstruct others line of sight. But let me tell you there was a lot of chair dancing around me and head bopping during Stone Cold Crazy!! And the floobert happened first time last night, ahhhh!!! The first time I and vast majority of the audience jumped on their feet was AOBTD! It was that moment when I realized people are welcoming Adam with open arms! Then FBG caused roar, sing along, and a lot of dancing! This is when many people in my section jumped when recognized the opening accords and did not sit until the last Brian’s note. So much fun live!!!! Then a small break with one of my favs since Chicago “Now I am here” so I sat and sang along. It was so magnificent from my seat! I could sense many people gasped when Adam appeared in all his golden fringe glory under the giant screen! KQ was a killer as always and very, very entertaining. And the champagne fountain is so freaking hilarious live! I already mentioned STL caused a massive jaw drop and lead to a huge response!!! Less people knew “I Want It All”, but I love it. I really, really loved it back in 2012. It is so grandiose live!
2/3 of the arena were on their feet for Dr. May welcoming him with long ovations! Same for Roger! Big cheers for each band member, too. It was a beautiful thing.... Love of My Life was so emotional. I cried during Freddie’s cameo and I am all teary now. I noticed my friend got very emotional, too. This has been his fav song together with STL and TSMGO since his childhood. The mid section was just wonderful. I enjoyed it much more than in Edmonton. Maybe it helped also that Brian, Roger and Rufus wore their cowboy hats and it felt a very special moment for everybody in the venue. The guys seemed really touched and appreciative of all the love they were getting! But I hope I never see Adam in one of those ugly hats, Lol! Then everything exploded! Underpressure was marvelous. Both I and my friend do not like too much the original version. He preferred much more Adam+Roger! YAY! I noticed the sound guys also increased the decibels so it was LOUD, especially closer to the giant speakers where I was!!!!! Stunning Love Kills and beyond belief WWTLF. Both very emotional to me; wiped some tears secretly. Huge cheers for Adam. Oh I forgot. When Dr. May told everybody that Adam is the best rock singer I jumped madly and screamed so piercing that I was afraid I caused some ear damage to the people in front of me. (Yes, that’s quite possible. I used to sing soprano and I still have some lungs although I have not sung for years). I believe with all my heart that Adam got the biggest crowd love tonight. But I also believe this love will only grow and grow until it reaches Dr. May’s cosmos! Next highlight for me and everybody else was TYMD. I do not particularly like the original song, but it is so much FUN live. So heavy! And everybody joined. Adam was soooooo happy that we got a new call-response. You could totally see the joy in his eyes on the big screens. The tits moment was so amusing!!! Only ADAM! DSMN and CLTCL were crazy good and gradually lead to the PANDEMONIUM that happened during and after BR and the encore. BR had absolutely everybody on their feet in the upper level and I believe in the first level too. I have seen some big rock acts in that arena. Nothing, absolutely nothing, compares to Queenbert and the love they got in Saddledome!!
Today I feel strangely satisfied. After Edmonton I seriously considered going to a third show, perhaps the closing night in Toronto. But since Calgary added to my QAL experience so much, I feel somehow contented and totally happy with the two shows. Maybe I am a bit afraid my perfect Calgary night may be ruined if I happen to sit with other type of crowd. I don’t know. The only thing I know for sure is that Adam has managed to do the magic again. My 40ish old blood is boiling again. And now I can return back to my boring academic routines, which I have completely abandoned since Chicago.
EPILOGUE: I asked my friend after the show “Do you get it now?” His reply was “Yes, I finally get it.” He is so great! A new born Adam fan!

MoreGlam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:00 PM

Part 2... After I bought Calgary Sun and locked it in my treasure Adam box I am all set to continue with more impressions of the audience. There was a noticeable difference in the crowd. Edmonton audience was dominated by working class people in their 40s and 50s while Calgary audience was more diverse both socially and age wise. Many 20 and 30-year old people. Calgary was more restrained than Edmonton before the concert. But with the first accords of Now I Am Here, the crowd cheers were deafening and steadily increased throughout the night to reach sky high levels during BR and the Encore! You noticed that Canadians are careful, especially in upper sections, to not obstruct others line of sight. But let me tell you there was a lot of chair dancing around me and head bopping during Stone Cold Crazy!! And the floobert happened first time last night, ahhhh!!! The first time I and vast majority of the audience jumped on their feet was AOBTD! It was that moment when I realized people are welcoming Adam with open arms! Then FBG caused roar, sing along, and a lot of dancing! This is when many people in my section jumped when recognized the opening accords and did not sit until the last Brian’s note. So much fun live!!!! Then a small break with one of my favs since Chicago “Now I am here” so I sat and sang along. It was so magnificent from my seat! I could sense many people gasped when Adam appeared in all his golden fringe glory under the giant screen! KQ was a killer as always and very, very entertaining. And the champagne fountain is so freaking hilarious live! I already mentioned STL caused a massive jaw drop and lead to a huge response!!! Less people knew “I Want It All”, but I love it. I really, really loved it back in 2012. It is so grandiose live!
2/3 of the arena were on their feet for Dr. May welcoming him with long ovations! Same for Roger! Big cheers for each band member, too. It was a beautiful thing.... Love of My Life was so emotional. I cried during Freddie’s cameo and I am all teary now. I noticed my friend got very emotional, too. This has been his fav song together with STL and TSMGO since his childhood. The mid section was just wonderful. I enjoyed it much more than in Edmonton. Maybe it helped also that Brian, Roger and Rufus wore their cowboy hats and it felt a very special moment for everybody in the venue. The guys seemed really touched and appreciative of all the love they were getting! But I hope I never see Adam in one of those ugly hats, Lol! Then everything exploded! Underpressure was marvelous. Both I and my friend do not like too much the original version. He preferred much more Adam+Roger! YAY! I noticed the sound guys also increased the decibels so it was LOUD, especially closer to the giant speakers where I was!!!!! Stunning Love Kills and beyond belief WWTLF. Both very emotional to me; wiped some tears secretly. Huge cheers for Adam. Oh I forgot. When Dr. May told everybody that Adam is the best rock singer I jumped madly and screamed so piercing that I was afraid I caused some ear damage to the people in front of me. (Yes, that’s quite possible. I used to sing soprano and I still have some lungs although I have not sung for years). I believe with all my heart that Adam got the biggest crowd love tonight. But I also believe this love will only grow and grow until it reaches Dr. May’s cosmos! Next highlight for me and everybody else was TYMD. I do not particularly like the original song, but it is so much FUN live. So heavy! And everybody joined. Adam was soooooo happy that we got a new call-response. You could totally see the joy in his eyes on the big screens. The tits moment was so amusing!!! Only ADAM! DSMN and CLTCL were crazy good and gradually lead to the PANDEMONIUM that happened during and after BR and the encore. BR had absolutely everybody on their feet in the upper level and I believe in the first level too. I have seen some big rock acts in that arena. Nothing, absolutely nothing, compares to Queenbert and the love they got in Saddledome!!
Today I feel strangely satisfied. After Edmonton I seriously considered going to a third show, perhaps the closing night in Toronto. But since Calgary added to my QAL experience so much, I feel somehow contented and totally happy with the two shows. Maybe I am a bit afraid my perfect Calgary night may be ruined if I happen to sit with other type of crowd. I don’t know. The only thing I know for sure is that Adam has managed to do the magic again. My 40ish old blood is boiling again. And now I can return back to my boring academic routines, which I have completely abandoned since Chicago.
EPILOGUE: I asked my friend after the show “Do you get it now?” His reply was “Yes, I finally get it.” He is so great! A new born Adam fan!
Tiki'srose @ Jun 27th 2014, 5:44 PM

So nice to hear from you MoreGlam huggy.gif and what a great recap. Look forward to part 2. Happy to her you had a fantastic time. grin.gif
Aww Thank you, Tiki! I am happy to see you! :hug:
squaresquare @ Jun 27th 2014, 4:37 PM

Loved reading your review. Thanks for sharing!
:hug:
madamimadam @ Jun 27th 2014, 12:55 PM

WOW! Loved your recap!!!! Hope there's a part two!!! huggy.gif

And it's funny you mention the Edmonton show and the tiredness in Adam's voice. I thought I was nuts. But there were a lot of 'moments' where I saw/heard him protect his voice. I guess the back-to-back shows are NOT a great idea with the vocal gymnastics involved in the shows!

Please give us more impression/info!

MUAHHHHH!!!!!
Happy to see all of you again! :hug:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:03 PM

The chemistry between Adam, Brian and Roger blows me away!!! :heartbounce:

MoreGlam wonderful reviews.
Welcome back :flowers:
Tiki'srose' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:05 PM

Thank you for part 2 MoreGlam. Didn't expect it so fast :lol:

Beautifully written and it really gave us a true insight on how it really is at the concerts and how much the crowd is loving Adam. :)
MoreGlam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:20 PM

Thank you Silvia! :hug: I missed this place and all of you old friends!
Love2Lurk' date='Jun 27th 2014, 11:28 PM' post='26410808']
loved your recaps !!!! :wub: MoreGlam :flowers:

Thank you so much for sharing those great moments !!!

Welcome back :wave:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 6:14 PM'

brianmaycom · 57m
.@QueenWillRock & @AdamLambert- CALGARY 26 JUNE - PRESS REVIEWS http://bit.ly/1pXWzXZ

anon · 48m
<333 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mgoA2J0kF70/U63a...-GlamNika81.gif

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:03 PM

OMG! Guys!!!! He is so f*cking adorable!!!!

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:14 PM

"Seven years old"... and having way too much fun!!! :haha: :hug: :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:06 PM

@CakeLikeBrandon Queen + Adam Lambert in Calgary #newspaper - Via @CakeLikeBrandon Queen+Adam Lambert review from the show last night http://t.co/xBEzZuKIAK
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:36 PM

48 MINUTE VIDEO!!!!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:40 PM

Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen and Adam Lambert
"An epic show and this was one of many highlights". :haha: :thumbs: :w00twave:
about 3:03...tonguebert!

http://twitpic.com/e729wg

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 7:42 PM

devenlane 3m
HA, YAY BIGGER TONGUE GIF http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QcBboxusAkk/U63_...ski+lilybop.gif … FROM @lilybop2010 FROM FBG AT 3.02 MINUTES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8GisScuX4...eature=youtu.be
vampfever' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:01 PM

That guitar cam is amazing, and that's a great shot:)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:06 PM

NJLovinLambert 2m
Brb **dying** RT @Elaineleap4 He's making want to beg for mercy #adamlambert

frank1088' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:38 PM

Holy crap :w00t: Fantasizing. That is EXACTLY what he would look like if I were servicing him :haha:
aviddem' date='Jun 27th 2014, 11:04 PM

GET. OUT. OF. MAH. BRAIN.
Adamcrazed' date='Jun 28th 2014, 12:04 AM

MY GOD HE IS SO IRRESISTIBLY GORGEOUS & HOT!!! He takes my breath away and elicits such thoughts ...!!!! Phew ....! :devil: :icecream:

I also think Brian has found a connection with Adam that perhaps borders a little on what he once had with Freddie, and it is filling a void that has probably been there since 1991. He is a dear, sweet man and I am beyond delighted at the bond and love they share. Great human beings deserve great things. They set such a wonderful example and send the best message out into the world. :wub: :wub: That gif of Adam looking at Brian and then they high five and walk off with their arms around each other. So precious!!! But - the way Adam looks at Brian in the beginning - powerfully expressive and SOOOO beautiful.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vampfever' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:45 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:47 PM

brianmaycom 12m
.@AdamLambert & @DrBrianMay Sharing Beautiful Moment In Winnipeg "Who Wants To Live Forever" http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.co.uk/2014/0...ay-sharing.html

bebeg' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:58 PM

Brian didn't tweet that.

But, I love those series of pictures. They say so much about their relationship.Image
madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 9:18 PM

The OP has been updated!

:)
It's in his blog, BB. Click on the link!
bebeg' date='Jun 27th 2014, 9:20 PM

The link takes me to Adam Lambert 24/7 News
madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 9:26 PM

Oh! Crap! I looked quickly and thought it was the page Dr. Bri keeps updates on.

Sorry, guys!

Clearly, I'm in need of some sleep! :roll:

Everything is up-to-date (as far as I can tell) and tomorrow is another day! I won't be around until just before the concert, so can someone bring in any pertinent info about Vancouver show?

Off to catch some much-needed :sleep:
vampfever' date='Jun 27th 2014, 9:27 PM

I'll bring in some :flowers:
'Love2Lurk' date='Jun 27th 2014, 11:34 PM

OMG !!!! Love this !!!

Such a wonderful friendship :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 8:57 PM

Retweeted by BrianMaycom
Vicky aka VickStix ツ ‏@VicStiX 19m
@brianmaycom @adamlambert @DrBrianMay The gif is even betterer. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8dzJYB-4Wi8/U63j...339+lilybop.gif

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jun 27th 2014, 9:36 PM

Crazy Little Thing Called Love
"We got a jam going on here! And the shuffle and a little twist too"!
:wave: :w00twave:

sherrie' date='Jun 27th 2014, 10:13 PM

My favorite version....they were all having so much fun. :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sagitarius' date='Jun 28th 2014, 12:08 AM' post='26410857']
HEARTFELT ......8:15
SO. MUCH. LOVE.!!!! HOW BRIAN TOUCHES ADAM'S CROWN BEFORE HE PUTS HIS HEAD ON AD'S SHOULDER...WHAT A TENDER, TENDER MOMENT

SIGH.........

Return to “2014 QAL North America/Asia/Australia/New Zealand Tour”