2014-07-23 IZOD Center, East Rutherford, NJ

vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 24th 2014, 1:39 AM'

Réka ‏@ShadyRekuu 2m
#adamlambert #queen #queenbert #newjersey #izodcenter #mypic http://instagram.com/p/q0l8OJzbRO/

Lauren Fletcher ‏@LaurenF02924784 18m
Omg feeling overwhelmed by all the pics of @adamlambert so many but this one is my fave #beautiful #Glamberts pic.twitter.com/dWvvLhTCYv

♥Adventure Seeker♥ ‏@MoonbeamJO 20m
@adamlambert Sexy mofo! http://instagram.com/p/q0k64dEiWh/

♥Adventure Seeker♥ ‏@MoonbeamJO 24m
@adamlambert Fringe!!!! http://instagram.com/p/q0kvfUEiWN/

Losgann ‏@aintbroken 6m
They're soooo cute ! My two idols on the same couch, a dream came true tonight... Thank you @adamlambert @DrBrianMay pic.twitter.com/2r0Y4knRUS

FANTASTIC VIDS - CLOSEUPS!

mmyy9 ‏@mmyy9 1m
5 videos from Queen + Adam Lambert IZOD Center by Kat Simon https://www.youtube.com/user/katarinasimon/videos … Killer Queen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN988hROHlY
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 24th 2014, 2:08 AM'

Wendy ‏@wendyfromCanada 12m
my video of Lap Of The Gods from the @QueenWillRock & @adamlambert concert in East Rutherford tonight -
[youtube][/youtube]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 24th 2014, 2:22 AM'

atomic ‏@atomicdawn 37s
MT @robininny Floorbert! .@adamlambert w @DrBrianMay Izod Center I love rock n roll! Long live @QueenWillRock !!! pic.twitter.com/cmvZZx41dr

More videos:

laurieb ‏@LibraLaurie 10m View translation
Queen + Adam Lambert - Under Pressure:
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vistadiva' date='Jul 24th 2014, 7:17 AM'

A few more I took last night...

vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'infinite' date='Jul 24th 2014, 7:40 AM'

Great pictures vistadiva. :yes:
'vistadiva' date='Jul 24th 2014, 7:43 AM'

awwww...thanks. We had a great spot. And these were from my IPhone.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vistadiva' date='Jul 24th 2014, 7:43 AM'

Interesting show...and interesting crowd. A lot of sitters in the stands...but they applauded loudly. Lots of guys singing and dancing & having a great time...nice to see. There were balloons being batted through the crowd and on the stage all night..and lots of weed. Adam thought it smelled divine & wanted some! And the bright red thong thrown on stage after the champagne fountain.. :haha: :haha: "oh, look, I got some panties"!!

Crowd did great on Gimme that Luv..Adam had so much fun with it that he was cracking himself up. He challanged the right side of audience against the left side...but then he walked down the catwalk to the tip of the thrust, pointed at us (we were 1st row dead center & standing against the rail) and declared that he knew we'd be the "winners and the loudest". Sure...he saw all his Glamberts in that peen cluster!! At one point, he looked at us singing and dancing along and said "my bitches are dancin'". :w00t:

The venue had some glitches...a very late start..probably why no TSMGO, a curtain that didn't fully drop down for the opening and had to be pulled and yanked, and some sound issues during a small portion. But one thing that wasn't a glitch...HIS VOICE! Just glorious...maybe some of the best wailing of the tour. Almost as though he knows it's almost over, so he intends to blow us away before he's gone.

The girl standing next to me was a huge life long Queen fan...and this was her first show. She'd not seen any vids and "sort of" remembered Adam from AI. She was absolutely blown away, and completely in love with Adam 1/2 way through the show. OMG! OMG! He's fabulous! He's gorgeous! His voice! OMG! He's so sexy! OMG! :yes: :yes: :yes:

The show felt intimate (perhaps because the crowd was smaller...they said about 8500. And perhaps because we were so close to him). Unlike the gargantuan spectacle of MSG..this was more relaxed.

And yes, he shaved the sides (and the back to the ear line) of his hair. No comment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vampfever' date='Jul 24th 2014, 8:09 AM'

You were so close Vista :D

I just found this quote, wow....

TALCvids ‏@TALCvids · 1h
The response in these shows has been nothing short of incredible - absolutely the equal of anything that happened in the 1970s&80s. ~Dr Bri
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'Love2Lurk' date='Jul 24th 2014, 8:16 AM'

Thanks Vista....love your perspective & pics.....I live vicariously through the traveling Glamberts :flowers:

I think when Adam is more relaxed his voice seems more flexible ....

He seems to love the more intimate settings :wub:

So sad the USA leg of Queenbert is near it's end !!! Has been fun to follow ...virtually :wub:

Hoping for more in 2015 :sorcerer:
I saw that last eve too...I think it was in that mag article !!

Hope you had a great time at your show !!!

Thanks again for all you do for the fandom ....you are a sweet heart :wub:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'sdshadam' date='Jul 24th 2014, 10:57 AM'

Vista, I love your no comment about the hair or lack of it. LOL
It still didn't stop the sexy, his voice or showmanship from being exceptional.
In fact I thought it was even up a level if that's possible.

Thanks for bringing all the best entertainment into our Adam caves! LOL

Enjoy the rest of the magic.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vampfever' date='Jul 24th 2014, 12:41 PM'

Here is a link to a gallery of photos my friend took.
http://imgur.com/a/nEbs5#0
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vistadiva' date='Jul 24th 2014, 1:00 PM'

You are welcome :hug: and I agree...I think Adam was up a level last night. Don't forget Nile was in the house...and I think there was a little push to impress there.

Imo, I would rank Adam's vocals in this show one of the best of the tour. And he tweeted it himself..."pacing yourself is for beginners"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'barb4Adam' date='Jul 24th 2014, 3:58 PM'

He's so sexy it hurts. Adam Lambert struts onstage during a performance with Queen on July 23 in East Rutherford, N.J.
http://www.grammy.com/photos/adam-lambert-24
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'barb4Adam' date='Jul 24th 2014, 5:21 PM'

Queen + Adam Lambert - I Was Born to Love You
sound check snippet from Izod Center, 23rd July, 2014
:thumbs: :hug: :wub:
[youtube][/youtube]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 24th 2014, 9:24 PM'

Vampfever, thank you for taking on the challenge of streaming at IZOD. Instead of admiring the tall guy in front of you, I was thinking that if he was able to stand still, that you should hand him the cell phone since he had a better view and perhaps could get a better signal from up there! ;)

I think we need to design a top hat that has a cell phone and auxiliary charger mounted and concealed inside of it with a peep hole for the lens and have the tallest audience member wear it...as long as he/she isn’t dancing and jumping all over the place.

Vistadiva, you had some great pictures and they were coming in fast and furious. I didn’t start posting picks until Marie decided to sign off. I’m three hours earlier than your time zone and I didn’t want to duplicate the ones she was posting. I decided to bring in some of the best ones that I could find from some of the more obscure tweeters that started posting them after the event. A few had some great picks so I wasn’t lacking material. I figured your’s and some of the regular glambert photogs could be found easily later.

I feel so sorry for Marie loosing here internet connection today. She needs to bring her IPad to a Starbucks so she can keep in touch.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vampfever' date='Jul 24th 2014, 9:55 PM'

Yes....and we'll put a big scarlett "A" on it :haha: And whoever is wearing one gets a spot in front of the thrust :P
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 25th 2014, 2:54 AM'

Love Adam's delivery! :haha:

@robininny FountainBert! .@adamlambert Izod Center 7.23.2014 w @QueenWillRock pic.twitter.com/cfBUZRKyOx

vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'barb4Adam' date='Jul 25th 2014, 9:51 AM'

Queen With Adam Lambert in Concert
About four years ago a young singer named Adam Lambert was a contestant on American Idol. He didn’t win but should have, rather he came in second, but it didn’t matter because the rock group Queen picked him up to be their new front singer replacing the late Freddie Mercury and his popularity as a glam rocker shot to be greater than if he had won Idol.

For those of you not familiar with Queen, they are a British rock band that came to be in the mid 70’s. They had hits such as ‘We Are the Champions,” “We Will Rock You” and the classic “Bohemian Rhapsody.” A few years ago they lost their lead singer Freddie Mercury to aids and stopped touring for a while until they spotted Adam and as they say the rest is history.

I had a chance to see them last Wednesday night at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J. and I must say to me it was one of the greatest concerts I’ve seen in all my years of seeing concerts which have been in the hundreds since the 60’s and big names too.
Read more... http://bloomfield.patch.com/groups/jim-cla...ffVjlJ3.twitter via @SfldPatch
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'hotouthere' date='Jul 24th 2014, 9:24 PM'
Vampfever, thank you for taking on the challenge of streaming at IZOD. Instead of admiring the tall guy in front of you, I was thinking that if he was able to stand still, that you should hand him the cell phone since he had a better view and perhaps could get a better signal from up there! ;)

I think we need to design a top hat that has a cell phone and auxiliary charger mounted and concealed inside of it with a peep hole for the lens and have the tallest audience member wear it...as long as he/she isn’t dancing and jumping all over the place.

Vistadiva, you had some great pictures and they were coming in fast and furious. I didn’t start posting picks until Marie decided to sign off. I’m three hours earlier than your time zone and I didn’t want to duplicate the ones she was posting. I decided to bring in some of the best ones that I could find from some of the more obscure tweeters that started posting them after the event. A few had some great picks so I wasn’t lacking material. I figured your’s and some of the regular glambert photogs could be found easily later.

I feel so sorry for Marie loosing here internet connection today. She needs to bring her IPad to a Starbucks so she can keep in touch.
'vistadiva' date='Jul 25th 2014, 12:46 PM'

Aww..BB..you've done a great job!! At some point, I'll come back thru this thread and some of the other late venues and post lots of pics. Right now I'm packing for Atlantic City and Toronto. I may tweet pics from AC..or I may use a real camera and take some decent pics or film. Toronto has some of our best photog's in the front row...so I may just sit and enjoy the show.

See you on the other side.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

'vistadiva' date='Jul 25th 2014, 1:38 PM'

OK....couldn't help myself....enjoy

vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+