2014-08-22 Perth Arena, Perth, Oz

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 12:31 PM

Candice Barnes
@candice_barnes
And a sparkly gold finale for @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert! #Perth pic.twitter.com/McxdWoWQ7i

♡Delilah George♡
@KillerQueenie1
What a voice, what a performance.. Thank you @adamlambert You rocked the city of Perth tonight! @DrBrianMay pic.twitter.com/Drb6hPVBy4

@Gavin_Wright_PT: Great concert tonight @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert #bestseatsinthehouse pic.twitter.com/R63mOxycT3"

k_oopz - instagram.com/p/sAb5uQyOy pic.twitter.com/hRxeStUJ0l

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 12:57 PM

ros_scriv - What a show!! #Queen + #AdamLambert rocked out instagram.com/p/sAcLBclOuN pic.twitter.com/DWl5WOAHhy

@EMES79: AWWWW  :'D Instagram.com/p/sAS03XQp5R/

kzamo73 - #adamlambert - you have a new fan! #queenband #queenandadamlambert instagram.com/p/sAc_ZwjGeR/ pic.twitter.com/1kF4Y4EWUu

OShea Green
@OsheaGreen
Queen +Adam Lambert. Such a show. pic.twitter.com/FMnomRqfgw

@rhadsham
So I got to go to Queen and Adam Lambert tonight. HOLY crap IT WAS AMAZING.

Perth Arena
@PerthArena
What a brilliant gig! Thank you @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @DaintyGroup for rocking #Perth! pic.twitter.com/smENkJqyx3

♡Delilah George♡
@KillerQueenie1
@DrBrianMay & @adamlambert rocking the night away in Perth, Australia... A truly amazing performance @brianmaycom pic.twitter.com/VdKbvxkqAd

Gemma's
@spencerlot
The amazing Brian May #perth #pertharena #queen #adamlambert #legend instagram.com/p/sAZP9zg9iu/

Ken Wyatt MP @KenWyattMP
Go and see @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert if you get the chance - outstanding show, outstanding musicians and outstanding vocalists.

@Philthy2012

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 12:57 PM

ros_scriv - What a show!! #Queen + #AdamLambert rocked out instagram.com/p/sAcLBclOuN pic.twitter.com/DWl5WOAHhy

@EMES79: AWWWW  :'D Instagram.com/p/sAS03XQp5R/

kzamo73 - #adamlambert - you have a new fan! #queenband #queenandadamlambert instagram.com/p/sAc_ZwjGeR/ pic.twitter.com/1kF4Y4EWUu

OShea Green
@OsheaGreen
Queen +Adam Lambert. Such a show. pic.twitter.com/FMnomRqfgw

@rhadsham
So I got to go to Queen and Adam Lambert tonight. HOLY crap IT WAS AMAZING.

Perth Arena
@PerthArena
What a brilliant gig! Thank you @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @DaintyGroup for rocking #Perth! pic.twitter.com/smENkJqyx3

♡Delilah George♡
@KillerQueenie1
@DrBrianMay & @adamlambert rocking the night away in Perth, Australia... A truly amazing performance @brianmaycom pic.twitter.com/VdKbvxkqAd

Gemma's
@spencerlot
The amazing Brian May #perth #pertharena #queen #adamlambert #legend instagram.com/p/sAZP9zg9iu/

Ken Wyatt MP @KenWyattMP
Go and see @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert if you get the chance - outstanding show, outstanding musicians and outstanding vocalists.

@Philthy2012

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 1:58 PM

RakiaaLeigh
@TripppleR
pic.twitter.com/54ewm8TvRZ

Angie Raphael
@AngieRaphael
Such an amazing night seeing @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert at @PerthArena pic.twitter.com/tKhfPFn6kl

Angie Raphael
@AngieRaphael
More pics from the @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert concert at @PerthArena tonight. pic.twitter.com/j15DeqXdmY

Dr. Jackie Raphael @JackieRaphael  ·  3h
It's hard to live up to Freddie's vocals but @adamlambert did an amazing job! Great to see @QueenWillRock live! So many awesome songs!

Dr. Jackie Raphael @JackieRaphael  ·  3h
. @QueenWillRock were amazing! One of the best concerts ever. Such a lively crowd & fantastic performance.

Angie Raphael @AngieRaphael  ·  3h
Blown away by @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert tonight at @PerthArena - amazing show and tribute to
Freddie

Angie Raphael @AngieRaphael  ·  6h
Now there's two of them! @PerthArena @QueenWillRock #Perth #Freddie

@AngieRaphael  ·  6h
A Freddie Mercury fan dressed as the legend just got a massive cheer from the crowd. Love it! #Perth @QueenWillRock @PerthArena

Angie Raphael @AngieRaphael  ·  9h
Ridiculously excited to see @QueenWillRock at @PerthArena tonight.

♡Delilah George♡
@KillerQueenie1
@DrBrianMay introduced his selfie stick to the Perth audience at the Perth Arena tonight.. Such a great man xx pic.twitter.com/jTSJpXuCa8

♡Delilah George@KillerQueenie1
A first for @PerthArena tonight.. Rock legends @QueenWillRock @DrBrianMay @DrBrianMay @adamlambert wowed the full house in Perth tonight!!

♡Delilah George♡ @KillerQueenie1
@adamlambert was unreal tonight.What an amazing voice. Freddie would be proud of you @DrBrianMay @OIQFC @brianmaycom pic.twitter.com/PBqovhBgMP

♡Delilah George
@KillerQueenie1

emma✨ @grinning_styles
@DrBrianMay you were absolutely phenomenal tonight!! pic.twitter.com/GrXeGpuKUh

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 2:15 PM

grahnia @grahnia
@DrBrianMay, @adamlambert you rocked my world tonight. I can't thank you enough. So much love! @PerthArena pic.twitter.com/cl2O1b0oo7

TALCvids
@TALCvids
Respect & love for Queen + Adam Lambert on Perth Arena's FB RT @TheSpindleshay: great comments from concert-goers facebook.com/pertharena/pho…
https://t.co/q7zdhHqt9H

This is great...posts from concert attendees on Perth Arena FB page.

Steph Teague I had THE BEST time ....This was my very first concert too!!....They have set the bar really high now!!!
It was the most perfect night, thanks Perth Arena!!
And thank you Queen + Adam Lambert for an outstanding performance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perth Arena What an amazing first concert! Most of us have something daggy. Thanks for coming!
Perth Arena Great shot by Duncan Barnes

Jenny Davidson Queen-Brilliant ...Adam Lambert -brilliant ...seats -brilliant...venue-brilliant
all round ... bloody brilliant.
Vel Holland Perth Arena where dreams come true.. That's a fact
Vel Holland I hope my son in law had the best night ever! He's waited a long time..  I'm waiting for Bruce to come back :))
Leanne Maguire Adam Lambert is not Freddie, but then he never claims to be. He has added a new dimension to Queen. I have waited 30 years for this and was blown away. Rock lives.
Debra Rogers Here here, couldn't agree more
Christopher Verzini
Christopher Verzini's photo.

David Tye Awesome show! Skin tingling fron start to finish!
Jay Margo Absolutely amazing!! Queen were just brilliant and Adam works magic over the audience.
Mick Soh Adam can be compared to Freddie.

I was at the concert and also a Freo fan like you, I hope we'll be singing a popular Queen song at the end of the season. Guess which one.
Kristy Lisle Brilliant is an understatement! No words could describe that show!
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hours ago

Peter Smith Wow- for those that rocked I salute you. Everyone on their feet where I was. Now that's how to put on a rocknroll show.
Jacqui Sarinis Awesome concert. Adam was brilliant. Tribute to Freddie was amazing

Tracey Mason Awesome evening I took my 18yo son & we loved it Adam was amazing
Katherine Knox Best concert!!! Thank you!!
Scott Nesbit Killer queen
John David Cameron I hoped everyone in Perth enjoyed, QUEEN+ ADAM LAMBERT, they put on a show.
Evelyn Graimes Loved it. Speechless awesome. Thank you.
Mick Soh From where I was sitting.

Amazing show tonight, Freddie would be proud
Mick Soh's photo.

Debbie Newman Awesome frickin concert. The old boys rocked the Arena and Adam did Freddie proud. Absolutely loved it. When's the next one?

Gaith Dawood A night to remember
Gaith Dawood's photo.

Michelle Harrison Awesome, I have a sore head now tho!!! Bloody love Adam, when's he coming back?!?
Donna Barham Amazing

Anne Mackay Brilliant from start to finish!
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hours ago

Jodie Nugent Awesome concert. Brilliant tribute to Freddy. Adam was amazing.
Louisa Foster Brilliant night! Loved it.
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hours ago

Kelli Mills Was an awesome experience, thank you to Queen & Adam Lambert for putn on a great gig
Phil Guiney Adam Lambert. Brilliant

Rosina Scriva Absolutely FANTASTIC show!!
Like · Reply · 5 · 3 hours ago

Luke Alexander Wiley Brilliant show
Barbara Williams Adam Lambert is amazing
Alan Pollard I'm pretty sure we witnessed history tonight - absolutely awesome.
Laura McNeill The show was outstanding!! Had a fantastic time. What incredible musicians they are & Adam Lambert not only done the songs justice but he added his own swagger to it without taking anything away from the supreme Freddie Mercury.
Kylie Toghill Fantastic!! Whole thing was brilliant and no-one could have been better than Adam except for Freddie himself. Hope the Adam doubters are all eating their words now!
Rhonda Johnson Brilliant! All those that doubted Adam Lambert missed out on a really special night!
Steve McMahon Great photograph! Fantastic show!!
Ian Gillett looking forwars to the DVD
Joanne Rigby Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

Tasmin Isa Winchester That was awesome
Kylie Hille Bloody brilliant xxx
Dana Sawka Just greatness.
Ivaa Lambert OMFG ADAM *_____* I'd give everything to see him with Queen live in Poland ....
Debra Rogers Just simply amazing, blew me away from start to finish Queen and Adam Lambert, what can I say. Please get into a recording studio and come back for another visit.
Vickie Eardley-Wilmot Awesome show
Cara Meeres Loved, loved, loved!!!! Awesome all round....
Veronica Martinelli Amazing concert guys!! Queen!!

Guys...I'm pretty exhausted...I've been at this for 6 hours straight.  Maybe somebody else wants to take over??
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 2:22 PM

5 more...then I'm outta here.
Amy Lloyd

@DrBrianMay: Here we go ! Thanks, good people of Perth !! Selfie Stick Surprise number 1. Bri pic.twitter.com/5Dby2zJath"

@DrBrianMay: Number 2 ! pic.twitter.com/jyiYpIXJOY

And number 3 of 3. Look how beautiful you are ! Bri X pic.twitter.com/DXszu4JPOf
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sunrise123' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 2:54 PM

Thank you so much for bringing in these photographs...........I think they rank with some of the best we have seen.

From the comments around the web, the whole performance and the audio was also outstanding, but haven't yet had chance to watch/hear anything.

Just wanted to share this -  as I don't think we have it here ....

(don't know who to credit.  found it on atop)
(so hopeless - have to take a least 2 tries to bring in a single photograph!!)

<3
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 3:00 PM

It's here...I already posted it a few posts up..  Part of the set of pro pics....but thank you, Sunrise for bringing it in. :hug:  :hug:

(so hopeless - have to take a least 2 tries to bring in a single photograph!!) :)  It just takes practice.  Right click on the photo, choose "copy image URL".  Then open your reply here, click on the little tree icon across the top of the reply box and paste the url.  Then click ok.  It will bring the picture in.

If the photo link that you've posted ends with .jpg:small OR .jpg:large, you need to delete the :small/:large
Our board won't recognize that and won;t post the picture.

BTW, the pro photos I posted are all from here:  http://t.co/kmZjSvBl6i

sunrise123' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 3:23 PM

but AM hopeless having spent half an hour bringing in an image you'd already found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and had never even noticed a tree or knew what it did!!!!

Need to stay in retirement and just re-emerge for plane tracking/ parking meter/hair colour/  t shirt not tucked in type activities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sunrise123 @ Aug 22nd 2014, 3:23 PM

but AM hopeless having spent half an hour bringing in an image you'd already found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and had never even noticed a tree or knew what it did!!!!

Need to stay in retirement and just re-emerge for plane tracking/ parking meter/hair colour/ t shirt not tucked in type activities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original.gif

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 3:35 PM

:haha:  :haha:  :haha: But you DID it.  Next time it will be easier now that you know how.  But most importantly...you tried!!  That's what counts.  Anyone that wants to contribute to this board, but isn't sure how to do it...both Marie & I are more than willing to help...and I'm sure there are many other who know how that will also help.  So thank you, Sunrise, much appreciated!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 3:45 PM

OMG!!  This is hysterical!  An MP3 of Adam's giggle as he "ices" Brian.  AND you can download it.  (New ringtone???)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go...481%2Ffile.html
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva @ Aug 22nd 2014, 2:35 PM

haha.gif  haha.gif  haha.gif But you DID it. Next time it will be easier now that you know how. But most importantly...you tried!! That's what counts. Anyone that wants to contribute to this board, but isn't sure how to do it...both Marie & I are more than willing to help...and I'm sure there are many other who know how that will also help. So thank you, Sunrise, much appreciated!!

sunrise123' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 3:55 PM

So your SWEET WORDS and VERY DISTRACTING IMAGES [img]http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/getty ... 45-238.jpg[/img]  and TECCHIE HELP are seriously distracting me from EMPTYING THE DISHWASHER, LOADING THE WASHING MACHINE and SANDING DOWN THE PAINTWORK IN THE THIRD BEDROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva @ Aug 22nd 2014, 2:00 PM

adamazing' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 4:42 PM

I love this pic with the stars in his eyes in the screen above.....bb is a rock God!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 4:43 PM

OK, cleaning out my favorites... I'm skipping anything to do with pics since Vista has done such a stellar job! KUDOS, gurlll!!!

PRE-SHOW POST!!!!

Gavin_Wright_PT  ·  18h
I hear the @QueenWillRock @adamlambert show tonight in #Perth is basically a sell out . Only single tickets left . Going to be a great show

DaintyGroup  ·  17h
.@QueenWillRock + @adamlambert's INCREDIBLE CUSTOM BUILT stage is in at @PerthArena! FINAL release of tickets: http://www.ticketek.com.au/queen

AussieQueens  ·  16h
© 2014 The West Australian, Page 9, "We Will Rock You" Tuesday August 20th submitted by Mamma Bear for... http://fb.me/1ifIJ7xlR

AussieQueens  ·  16h
© 2014 The West Australian, Page 9, "We Will Rock You" Tuesday August 20th submitted by Mamma Bear for... http://fb.me/1sIKgZUta

AussieQueens  ·  16h
These tour banners are all over Perth streets for tour. Image ©2014 MG Submitted by MG for http://www.aussiequeens.com  http://fb.me/6CBUWxofM

TheStablesBarAU  ·  16h
Queen featuring Adam Lambert is performing live tonight at Perth Arena! Join us for a pre-show bite… http://instagram.com/p/r_NN1gNgX8/

DrBrianMay  ·  14h
Hey Perth Folks !!! Ready to Rock Perth Arena tonight ?? I will be ice bucketing after the show ! Watch this space !!! Bri

Ticketek_AU  ·  14h
From Lady Gaga to Radio Gaga, @pertharena has been having a killer run! #ladygaga #radiogaga #queen… http://instagram.com/p/r_ajQXrmgM/

rhyden  ·  13h
@QueenWillRock @AdamLambert tees are AUD50 each! #PerthArena

rhyden  ·  13h
@QueenWillRock @AdamLambert Perth Arena Merchandise just opened! First customer! YAY!

rhyden  ·  13h
@QueenWillRock @AdamLambert Merch at Perth Arena Pt 2

rhyden  ·  13h
Mostly @AdamLambert 's Merch on the side Wall... #PerthArena

rhyden  ·  13h
Get your Queen and Adam Lambert merch at the perth arena now!!

rhyden  ·  13h
*screams excitedly* @adamlambert @drbrianmay @queenwillrock See you very very soon #pertharena

rhyden  ·  13h
Black tee with gold q back and front

adamgasm1982  ·  12h
Banners outside Perth Arena > rachtheyer's photo: Where I'll be tonight... #queen #adamlambert #perth #wa #australia http://instagram.com/p/r_gtvWPYYN/

DaintyGroup  ·  11h
When Rock Royalty met the King of Entertainment Reporting! #Queen #AdamLambert #RichardWilkins… http://instagram.com/p/r_v_DxFs2N/

adamgasm1982  ·  10h
OK.... Weekend Sunrise will have recap of the Q+AL Perth show in the am & Richard Wilkins chat w/ the guys will likely air Monday on Today.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

hotouthere' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 4:53 PM

Great review:

#AdamLambert steps confidently into late Queen-frontman Freddie Mercury’s shoes | Perth Now http://www.perthnow.com.au/adam-lambert-st...ZNV2O9c.twitter

Also found on Twitter:

♥ Adam Lambert is ♔! ‏@FoxVegas  9m
Sweet message on @adamlambert's FB page from a newly adoring fan! "\0/" #AnotherOneBitesTheDust! http://fb.me/1WKI4lkBz  #ALFC

:haha:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

crocked' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:09 PM

Saw the setlist several posts above.  No I was born to love you which is becoming fast my favorite and Love Kills, which are relatively new songs introduced in the tour.
I gave up listening when all I heard from ustream was static... so went to sleep.  Just woke up and will be searching for youtubes.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:15 PM

His voice here!!! <3  :hug:  :wub:
Perth Arena
Carry On, Love. Carry On. Like Nothing Really Matters. #AdamLambert #Queen #QAL #OzTour
http://instagram.com/p/sAXmOumF-9/
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:16 PM

POST-SHOW POST
@QueenWillRock @adamlambert We will Rock you & you did, we are the champions & YOU ARE! Fantastic concert!!! Standing ovation!! #pertharena

KenWyattMP  ·  6h

aleicat  ·  6h
.@QueenWillRock and @adamlambert were f*cking incredible. Best concert I've ever been to. Adam Lambert really did Freddie justice #congrats

Anjelik71  ·  6h
@adamlambert @QueenWillRock WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW YOU GUYS ROCK, FREDDIE WOULD BE SMILING BOYS YOU DID HIM PROUD!! THANKS FROM PERTH!

funkNNsoul  ·  6h
@FierceMama_ Have fun, bb!! These shows are super amaaazing. Don't know if we'll ever see rock concerts like this again. @Dragonfly194

AussieScenes  ·  6h
At http://iqboom.com/visitaustralia  -- @adamlambert outstanding with #queen tonight @pertharena #moderationisforcowards #onceinalifetime #perth #...

AussieScenes  ·  6h
At http://iqboom.com/visitaustralia  -- OMG what an amazing show! Thanks for kicking off your Aussie tour in #Perth! @dainty_group @adamlambert #Q...

TheSportsFreak  ·  6h
Oh my Lordy Lord! What a spectacular show! Thank you @QueenWillRock. Thank you @adamlambert. Thank you @PerthArena

akalexander5050  ·  6h
@adamlambert ur heart and soul pours out of you through each note. Fantastic performance! Congratulations!

Tujuh_Lima  ·  6h
Is there such a thing as Post-Gig-Traumatic Disorder? I always hate this part. It never does get better, does it? #Emotional #help #ALstan

KillerQueenie1  ·  6h
@QueenWillRock @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert Blew the roof off @PerthArena tonight!! What a show!!! Wow!!!

bj_shelford  ·  6h
So amazing !!! Thank you @adamlambert and @QueenWillRock !!! Was a maze ing !!! Your amazing Xoxoxox ps Adam I'll marry you any day! X

perthfestivals  ·  6h
Absolutely amazing concert tonight at @PerthArena by @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert - you did Freddy proud. #perth pic.twitter.com/mgS5ti0osw

Aussieblockhead  ·  6h
@adamlambert you were a phenomenal frontman tonight- loved your awesome performance- Ive been a queen fan for years and now am your fan too

KillerQueenie1  ·  6h
I feel honored to have seen @QueenWillRock @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert in my hometown Perth tonight

jimmyjamesbee  ·  5h
That was one of the best concerts I've been to at #pertharena. @adamlambert did a great job as the singer. #queen

KillerQueenie1  ·  5h
@adamlambert was unreal tonight.What an amazing voice. Freddie would be proud of you @DrBrianMay @OIQFC @brianmaycom

CroftsChristine  ·  5h
@adamlambert just wanted 2 say thank you to u & @QueenWillRock 4 an amazing show tonight best I've seen in years

iMusicConcert  ·  5h
Tonight, I saw QUEEN and Adam Lambert and no words can even describe #queen #QUEEN #adamlambert #concert #live #p...

KillerQueenie1  ·  5h
What a voice, what a performance.. Thank you @adamlambert You rocked the city of Perth tonight! @DrBrianMay

EeyoreStylinson  ·  5h
@adamlambert you are a literal legend… you sounded f*cking amazing tonight and I'm obsessed with your voice (and clothing style )

Ellaaml  ·  5h
Beautiful crowd.The concert was spectacular but this made my night Queen Adam Lambert #pertharena #live a_kondylas IG http://instagram.com/p/sAbVn0mBEe

laurenbowen  ·  5h
OMG @QueenWillRock & @adamlambert were effing AMAZING tonight at @PerthArena!!! Plus I found my new favourite top!

miss_lynch  ·  4h
Can die a happy woman! Queen & Adam Lambert absolutely rocked tonight  @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @PerthArena pic.twitter.com/yguOBF7RrD

KillerQueenie1  ·  4h
@DrBrianMay & @adamlambert rocking the night away in Perth, Australia... A truly amazing performance @brianmaycom

PerthArena  ·  4h
Bucket list gig ticked for people of #Perth Western Australia @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @DrBrianMay @DaintyGroup pic.twitter.com/B8ZLBT8c38

marianbpainter  ·  3h
@adamlambert Perth vocals out of sight, a vocal masterclass!  @DrBrianMay Guitar solos the best yet.. @OfficialRMT you & Rufus rocked Perth!

NYCiLOVEu  ·  3h
QAL New pic from Perth & already Trending #9 on http://GRAMMY.com  | The Official Site of Music's Biggest Night http://www.grammy.com/photos/brian-may-and-adam-lambert

TALCvids  ·  3h
Respect & love for Queen + Adam Lambert on Perth Arena's FB RT @TheSpindleshay: great comments from concert-goers https://www.facebook.com/pertharena/photos/...3381164/?type=1

grahnia  ·  3h
@DrBrianMay, @adamlambert you rocked my world tonight. I can't thank you enough. So much love! @PerthArena

DrBrianMay  ·  3h
“@StephJazzz29: Can't wait until @DrBrianMay uploads that selfie he took at @PerthArena tonight, it will be legendary!” On the way - Bri

TheGRAMMYs  ·  3h
Queen's @DrBrianMay and @AdamLambert rock Perth, Australia.
View today's photo gallery: http://grm.my/1vs65np  

ALAlwayz  ·  2h
#1 AGAIN! @DrBrianMay @adamlambert @QueenWillRock #1 Trending Photos http://Grammy.com !!! #perth @TheGRAMMYs

Always_Blessed  ·  2h
My apologies for the abrupt end to the pics posting...my battery died! I'm exhausted but promise to post more pics & hopefully some vids

DrBrianMay  ·  1h
I'm a person who believes that if a thing is worth doing it's worrh doing right - know what I mean ? Practice ! Bri

Vista... Just in case you may have missed some of these... Although you probably didn't! :roll:

funkNNsoul  ·  6h
Wow. RT @AdamFansNet  JUST UPLOADED: HQ pictures of @adamlambert and @QueenWillRock at Perth Arena:  http://adamfans.net/gallery/thumbnails.php...=203&page=2 … …

_coma_berenices  ·  4h
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyima...-161645-238.jpghttp://news.yahoo.com/photos/queen-adam-la...161645-238.htmlhttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyima...-131628-100.jpghttp://news.yahoo.com/photos/queen-adam-la...131628-100.htmlhttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyima...-131822-144.jpghttp://sports.yahoo.com/photos/queen-adam-...131822-144.html

TALCvids  ·  4h
Mutual respect/love > philthy2012 IG:
#queen #adamlambert #pertharena 22 August 2014 #brianmay http://instagram.com/p/sAfs0azO6u/  http://instagram.com/p/sAfMsYTO5r/

lilybop2010  ·  4h
Here we go! @DrBrianMay #IceBucketChallenge GIFS http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Perth/...C%20lilybop.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Perth/...20lilybop-S.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Perth/...20lilybop-S.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-31/Perth/...20lilybop-S.gif …[/b][/color]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

hotouthere' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:21 PM

The recorded stream sounds great...a little chopped up into several videos but very enjoyable.  Adam was obviously in great form.  I didn't get up at 5:00 am for the stream so had to listen to the recordings.  You do have to click on "more" to get to the beginning of the concert.
In Love With ADAM ‏@InLoveWithADAM2  26s
@DrBrianMay+@adamlambert=#Bribert
Good night my angels..u rocked 2night :'D pic.twitter.com/Lq9HcoE88i

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:26 PM

REVIEWS:

ScorpioBert  ·  2h
Adam Lambert And Queen Kick Off Their Tour In Australia, Adam Makes My Dream Come True http://www.socialitelife.com/adam-lambert-...me-true-08-2014

mmadamimadamm  ·  2h
REVIEW: Queen the champions of rock in Perth by Yahoo!7
https://au.news.yahoo.com/entertainment/a/2...-rock-in-perth/

ScorpioBert  ·  1h
RT @kms15423: Adam Lambert steps confidently into late Queen-frontman Freddie Mercury’s shoes http://www.perthnow.com.au/adam-lambert-st...o-1227033929421 … GREAT REVIEW!

mmadamimadamm  2m
RT @hicksonite: Utterly transfixed by @adamlambert vocal right now. Such heart felt passion, range and lyrics. #sublime

NVM... From Philly!

mmadamimadamm  30s
OY! My heart!!! Adam and Roger's hug!  https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5595/1477935...7935e9af0_k.jpg …[/s]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 22nd 2014, 5:40 PM

Not doing the pic thing like Vista, but hotdamn!!!!

GakBird  17s
Hooo crap!!!! RT @lisa_glambert1: HOLY FRICK THIS PICTURE ! I'M DEDDD

TheSongNerd  6h
@katiemelb @lovesummer22 Adam Lambert returned the favour tonight. A big "WE LOVE YOU LADY GAGA" at end of Radio Gaga. Lots of mutual love!

tattoojo  17s
I WANNA RIDE THAT

Return to “2014 QAL North America/Asia/Australia/New Zealand Tour”