2014-08-27 Sydney Allphones Arena II, Sydney, Oz

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

crocked' date='Aug 28th 2014, 12:34 AM
Just been from QOL.  They posted Katy Perry's singing Don't Stop Me Now:

People there says both Katy and LG need autotune.
Thank goodness, nothing is said about AL being out of tune. Our Adam is pitch perfect !!
[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

infinite' date='Aug 28th 2014, 4:10 AM

c_cindycarolina
Allphones Arena
One more pic of @adamlambert on World Tour Concert 2014 with Queen #queen #queenbert #queenadamlambert #adamlambert #glambert #glamberts #sydney #australia #nofilter

c_cindycarolina
Allphones Arena
Just watched "Queen+Adam Lambert World Tour Concert 2014" at the Allphones Arena Sydney #adamlambert #allphonesarena #queen #queenadamlambert #sydney #australia

c_cindycarolina
Allphones Arena
It was so much fun seeing you singing rocking the world, I was so amazed @adamlambert #queenadamlambert #adamlambert #allphonesarena #sydney #australia

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

crocked @ Aug 27th 2014, 11:34 PM

Just been from QOL. They posted Katy Perry's singing Don't Stop Me Now:

People there says both Katy and LG need autotune.
Thank goodness, nothing is said about AL being out of tune. Our Adam is pitch perfect !!

lelemaple' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:03 AM

Ouch. I watched 5 seconds and had to stop. Thank God for Adam is all I can say, and Freddie for that matter.

infinite' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:13 AM

[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:04 AM

Couple of great reviews.....

anon    ·   3m    

GREAT REVIEW! Adam Lambert rocks Sydney like Freddie Mercury while bewigged Gaga is the Queen of the stage http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/adam...q-1227039995299
@shirleyhalperin: Watch @LadyGaga Join @AdamLambert Onstage in Homage to the @QueenWillRock "Mothership" http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-wors...oin-adam-728642

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv @ Aug 28th 2014, 12:13 AM

looked in OP didn't see them...figured under misc.......so sorry......oh well ...never hurts to have them re-posted again...and loved the GAGA/WRTC one........ thumbsup.gif
Love2Lurk' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:15 AM

Twice is nice  :thumbs:
Loved the Alexander tweets as well....so cute  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

inverse @ Aug 27th 2014, 11:38 PM

first and foremost: I NEEEEEED VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOS!!! /greedy /wake up, aussies!  innocent.gif
second:

let me preface by saying, i'm am no Lady Gaga fanatic at all, i have her first 2 albums and don't follow an of her social media. but i do think she's got hella talent and, by all accounts, is amazing with her fans...

SO, i don't know where all this "Gaga has a big ego" stuff from people comes from.  huh.gif

- is it because she dresses extravagantly??? because flamboyance =/= ego. keep in mind, this is something a lot of people liked to troll Adam about right after Idol. people assumed he had an ego simply because he liked to dress up and strut around the stage like a mofo.

- is it because she defends herself against trolls/music critics & reviewers??? because we all know trolls deserve whatever verbel lashing they get. and music critics/reviewers can be the most bitchy, agenda-having, scum of the earth when they decide to review an artist they already dislike.

so am i missing something? because i've never heard anything from her that even insinuates that she thinks she's better or more important than anyone else.

so, while i don't count myself as a Gaga "fan", i still respect her unquestionable talent (the girl really can write & sing) and won't be adding to any negativity about her merits as an artist.

Love2Lurk' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:23 AM

She is a massive talent and I love that Adam is such a fan of hers.........

GaGa has some amazing songs....Especially.....Marry The Night .... :thumbs:

Maybe it was the time  Lady Gaga arrived at the Grammys in a gigantic egg .....

that gave me the impression she has a massive ego.... :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

I could be wrong tho  :flowers:

lelemaple' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:45 AM

I don't love her, don't hate her. Like a few songs a lot, the rest I can live without. She's too much for my taste most of the time. I think it's all her stage persona. She's probably a nice person once you get to know her. That's my guess anyways. From a fan perspective, I can see why some people think she has a massive ego.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:53 AM'

Another version popped up...........
UKGlambert ‏@UKGlambert  · 5m  
Another version
Lady Gaga surprise with Adam Lambert Queen Concert: http://youtu.be/lKgvXMJHjPA

Love when Adam on the mini stage....counts off to get the song back on track !!!

You can see how fun this is for Adam....great fun moment for him :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:53 AM

sealuv @ Aug 27th 2014, 8:27 PM

these were my fav tweets of the nite........what a cutie and such a fanboy!! (marie you brought these in earlier ...but they were so enmeshed with all the others ...was difficult to get the continuity of his tweets ....and they are priceless! grin.gif )

Read... from bottom to top..........and his comment about Under Pressure and Adam forgetting some item and had to go back....and that he forgot to go over with Brian to do the piano bit with Spike...think Mr. Lambert was still a bit "GAGA star struck"!.. haha.gif
Well that was exhausting.  :haha:   I found that to be a bit OTT but glad he had fun.

inverse @ Aug 27th 2014, 11:38 PM)

first and foremost: I NEEEEEED VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOS!!! /greedy /wake up, aussies!  innocent.gif
second:

let me preface by saying, i'm am no Lady Gaga fanatic at all, i have her first 2 albums and don't follow an of her social media. but i do think she's got hella talent and, by all accounts, is amazing with her fans...

SO, i don't know where all this "Gaga has a big ego" stuff from people comes from.  huh.gif

- is it because she dresses extravagantly??? because flamboyance =/= ego. keep in mind, this is something a lot of people liked to troll Adam about right after Idol. people assumed he had an ego simply because he liked to dress up and strut around the stage like a mofo.

- is it because she defends herself against trolls/music critics & reviewers??? because we all know trolls deserve whatever verbel lashing they get. and music critics/reviewers can be the most bitchy, agenda-having, scum of the earth when they decide to review an artist they already dislike.

so am i missing something? because i've never heard anything from her that even insinuates that she thinks she's better or more important than anyone else.

so, while i don't count myself as a Gaga "fan", i still respect her unquestionable talent (the girl really can write & sing) and won't be adding to any negativity about her merits as an artist.

I think she's really talented (love her voice). She's given us some great, fun songs. There have been times I've been impressed with her connection with her fans and her encouragement to 'be who you are'. BUT she's always performing (even off stage) and that makes me question how genuine she is. She comes off as phony to me.

However, I think it was fun that she performed with them. As a concert goer those unexpected moments make for a memorable and special night. And Adam is such a fan so I'm happy for him that he got to perform with her. Yes, the performance was a 'hot mess' but it's live and most likely not well rehearsed But it really didn't need to be perfect - just fun! And it looks like they were having a lot of fun!
I think she's really talented (love her voice).  She's given us some great, fun songs. There have been times I've been impressed with her connection with her fans and her encouragement to 'be who you are'.  BUT she's always performing (even off stage) and that makes me question how genuine she is.  She comes off as phony to me.

However, I think it was fun that she performed with them.  As a concert goer those unexpected moments make for a memorable and special night.  And Adam is such a fan so I'm happy for him that he got to perform with her.  Yes, the performance was a 'hot mess' but it's live and most likely not well rehearsed But it really didn't need to be perfect - just fun!  And it looks like they were having a lot of fun!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg @ Aug 28th 2014, 7:53 AM

Well that was exhausting.  haha.gif I found that to be a bit OTT but glad he had fun.
I think she's really talented (love her voice). She's given us some great, fun songs. There have been times I've been impressed with her connection with her fans and her encouragement to 'be who you are'. BUT she's always performing (even off stage) and that makes me question how genuine she is. She comes off as phony to me.

However, I think it was fun that she performed with them. As a concert goer those unexpected moments make for a memorable and special night. And Adam is such a fan so I'm happy for him that he got to perform with her. Yes, the performance was a 'hot mess' but it's live and most likely not well rehearsed But it really didn't need to be perfect - just fun! And it looks like they were having a lot of fun!
lelemaple' date='Aug 28th 2014, 8:59 AM

I agree, and it was a real treat for the audience. Why not? They were in the same town, she named herself after a Queen song, and she had the night off. Hot mess or not, it was supposed to happen that way.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lelemaple @ Aug 28th 2014, 8:45 AM

I don't love her, don't hate her. Like a few songs a lot, the rest I can live without. She's too much for my taste most of the time. I think it's all her stage persona. She's probably a nice person once you get to know her. That's my guess anyways. From a fan perspective, I can see why some people think she has a massive ego.

Love2Lurk' date='Aug 28th 2014, 9:01 AM

In this business....She probably needs a big ego....she is a smart lady and her fans love her.....

SO happy many of her fans love Adam as well..... :wub:

I know Adam respects her greatly .....she gave him "Fever" & he chose to sing MTN on Glee....

Would love for Adam & GaGa to release some music together.....many artists are teaming up together..... :thumbs:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg @ Aug 28th 2014, 7:53 AM

Well that was exhausting.  haha.gif I found that to be a bit OTT but glad he had fun.

bridgette12' date='Aug 28th 2014, 9:34 AM

That's my problem with Gaga, she's totally fake. She's on 24/7 with this persona she has. She falls into the Kanye  West egotistical category where they refer to themselves in third person and never take responsibility for their mistakes or failures. If the performance had been good, it would have been fine, but when your a trainwreck that can't even remember the words and in end looking like some crazy woman that jumped on stage to perform, you end up feeling embarrassed for her.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Aug 28th 2014, 9:56 AM

anon 1h
ADAM FAVORITED THIS TWEET AND HIS NAME ISN'T INCLUDED https://twitter.com/PattiHum/status/504717747092459520

vvvv
Pat H @PattiHum
You know, when a major site like RS covers an epic collab & one of the artist's fans goes there & starts whining, it does him no good!!

ICYMI here's the link to the article....
Lady Gaga Joins Queen for 'Another One Bites the Dust' in Sydney
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lad...sydney-20140827 via @rollingstone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

misswood' date='Aug 28th 2014, 11:17 AM

I have some questions. Is this the show they shot for a dvd? :|  Or have they already shot one? And do you guys think they'll shoot another one before the tours over?  :unsure:
lelemaple' date='Aug 28th 2014, 11:36 AM

I think they shot both Sydney shows for an eventual DVD release. Apparently, there have been cameras at every show but not at this level, so I assume the footage will come from these ones. However, I'm still holding out for some bonus tracks like "Love Kills" and "I Was Born to Love You" from other shows.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lelemaple @ Aug 28th 2014, 10:36 AM

I think they shot both Sydney shows for an eventual DVD release. Apparently, there have been cameras at every show but not at this level, so I assume the footage will come from these ones. However, I'm still holding out for some bonus tracks like "Love Kills" and "I Was Born to Love You" from other shows.
misswood' date='Aug 28th 2014, 11:52 AM

If they only release 1 dvd of the tour, I really hope they'll add TSMGO and a different AOBTD than this one. Those are 2 of my favorites. Do you know why they quit doing TSMGO? :unsure:  And they BETTER include some 'footage' of the white pants!  :party:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg @ Aug 28th 2014, 2:53 PM

Sabine' date='Aug 28th 2014, 12:57 PM

Yes, they were having fun - and the audience did too. From the tweets I saw nobody gave a flying f*** about the fact that she was not perfect on vocals.

Also it brought attention to a tour which is over next week and great PR.

It also brought Adam the first mention in the German Rolling Stone since the last year Las Vegas iheart performance.

http://www.rollingstone.de/news/article627...am-lambert.html
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 28th 2014, 1:20 PM

Jadelle1  ·  Aug 26
Lol RT @Wild4Adam : "I'm not wearing those white pants again and you can't make me."

ScorpioBert  ·  Aug 26
I want to yell ye haw , ngl

babyjesusfilms  ·  Aug 26
We are SO #ReadyFreddie for show #2 in #Sydney! #Queen #AdamLambert #Glamberts #VideoVillage

shoshannastone  ·  Aug 27
“@DrBrianMay: Hey Sydney Folks !  Ready to rock tonight ? ?  We have been preparing a treat !  Bri” ;)

SLMToday  ·  Aug 27
Best night, best gig and highest honour to meet @DrBrianMay  @adamlambert @OfficialRMT #queen

thetexpert  ·  Aug 27
Have just seen @adamlambert perform with #queen in Sydney, #talent, his love & respect of the band was incredible #greatperformer #greatband

ladygaga  ·  Aug 27
Queen http://instagram.com/p/sNAqS3JFKO/

KeithB_N  ·  Aug 27
Great end to a brilliant gig! @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert @RufusTTaylor & crew ROCKED! Thanks guys! @OIQFC

ROY6169  ·  Aug 27
another one GA GA with Queen+Adam!!! it was so gooood!!!!!

C100FM  ·  24h
Kat: @ladygaga performs with #Queen and @adamlambert last night in Sydney!
#CareerGoals

shoshannastone  ·  24h
awww http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/90673284.html  @adamlambert @ladygaga @QueenWillRock

SASpurs21Fan  ·  23h
"@RobinInSA: WOW! AMAZING ICONIC artists together on ONE STAGE! \o/ #Sydney @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @ladygaga pic.twitter.com/BXgl3cnWpc "

thegoodrebel  ·  23h
Regardless what anyone thinks of gaga, it was a thrilling moment for everyone involved and she gave major props to Adam and queen ;)

TALCvids  ·  22h
Adam Lambert & Queen Are Joined By Lady Gaga For 'Another One Bites The Dust' In Australia http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/1...n-australia.php … via @fasmag247

MiguelMonster96  ·  22h
Lady Gaga and Lacee Franks having fun in the audience at Adam Lambert & QUEEN's concert in Sydney tonight

shoshannastone  ·  21h
http://m.idolator.com/7532925/lady-gaga-ma...australia-watch … love this

DrBrianMay  ·  20h
Thanks ! " @barb4Adam @davidjudeallen @KeithB_N Great end to a brilliant gig! ROCKED! pic.twitter.com/iqCBqZMejP  " Great pic too ! Bri

DrBrianMay  ·  20h
Somebody did a nice comp - thanks.  A good memory.  @ladygaga  breaks yo heart. And the closer the more she does. Bri

shoshannastone  ·  19h
Great pic!

rahnisadler  ·  19h
What a pleasure to get to see #queenwillrock #drbrianmay perform with #adamlambert in Sydney last night. Brilliant.

BIGOPROMO14  ·  18h
Adam Lambert the star if the show!!
Was a great cameo by Lady Gaga as well
#adamlambert #ladygaga #queen #superstar pic.twitter.com/0CnGpxUWn3

adamgasm1982  ·  18h
Sunday Night reporter backstage at Allphones Sydney 27/08 >

"rahnisadler
I love #adamlambert "

lindacs31  ·  18h
What an absolute buzz Adam Lambert was incredible last night and a great surprise appearance by the one and only... http://fb.me/2OIgZ2tSL

AlexanderMorner  ·  17h
They're saying so much great things about Queenbert on the radio here :') <333

AlexanderMorner  ·  17h
@VeroniqueORCEL That they were sold out, gaga as guest ("but the audience was louder at the end with Queen than when she came out") etc
Ticketek_AU  ·  17h
Just a few legends together. @ladygaga surprised the second Sydney show of #Queen + @adamlambert lat… http://instagram.com/p/sOJgMrLmjX/

_coma_berenices  ·  17h
S2 pics https://www.facebook.com/karlz231192/photos

_coma_berenices  ·  16h
s2 pics https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...684510410_o.jpg … , https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...000309374_o.jpg … , https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...364529283_o.jpg … source https://www.facebook.com/angela.mahoney.351/photos

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  16h
@adamlambert really great pics ==> https://www.facebook.com/stephen.hobbs3/med...9032&type=1

TALCvids  ·  16h
\m/ RT @DaintyGroup This happened!! Last night #LadyGaGa joined #Queen + #AdamLambert on stage in Sydney for an epic… http://instagram.com/p/sOQ51ZFs2S/

martinjickain  ·  15h
The finale song from last night! One of the best concerts i've ever seen. #sydney #adamlambert… http://instagram.com/p/sOUeukxYXq/

AdamLambertHelp  ·  14h
FRONT STAGE @ QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT in Allphones Arena, AU - Photos via Keira Tanko https://www.facebook.com/keira.tanko/media_...0805&type=1

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  11h
johnyneal IG: @adamlambert you were awesome and what a surprise @ladygaga rocking out!! http://instagram.com/p/sOOoPAtEa9/

EMES79  ·  11h
http://instagram.com/p/sOOoPAtEa9/

EMES79  ·  11h
http://instagram.com/p/sN9j1ywv_B/

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  11h
Love this pic Adam-Gaga *__* https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=3&theater
adamlambert  ·  Aug 27
This hot GAGA moment. @ladygaga @queenwillrock http://instagram.com/p/sM9RbiuNFe/

adamlambert  ·  Aug 27
So much fun tonight! @ladygaga http://instagram.com/p/sM98GRuNGl/

adamlambert  ·  Aug 27
ladygaga's photo http://i.instagram.com/p/sM-zpgpFHZ/

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  21h
Awwwwwwwwww he also fav'ed https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/504623395133075456
He's fanboying so hard XD

adamlambert  ·  17h
Sydney w @queenwillrock and @ladygaga http://instagram.com/p/sOFpGrONK5/

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  17h
NEW POST ON ADAM OFFICIAL FB PAGE @ADAMLAMBERT 4 PICS https://www.facebook.com/AdamLambert/posts/10152358918023651

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  20h
Lady Gaga Performs Live With Rock Legends Queen:
[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vampfever' date='Aug 28th 2014, 1:31 PM

I took this from the KQ video lol

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 28th 2014, 1:34 PM

DanKrige  ·  11h
@AdamLambert & @drbrianmay busting some #tunes in #Sydney with #Queen

DanKrige  ·  11h
@AdamLambert @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT taking a bow in #Sydney with #Queen

EMES79  ·  10h
http://instagram.com/p/sLeZVfv-UH/   http://instagram.com/p/sL1pAfP-Zn/

EMES79  ·  10h
http://instagram.com/p/sO1TYBNXIm/

DaintyGroup  ·  10h
Amazing crowd photo of @QueenWillRock @adamlambert @DrBrianMay at @allphonesarena last night!

Blinglam  ·  10h
❤️ http://twitpic.com/eavshr

SASpurs21Fan  ·  9h
@adamlambert You're kickin' ass and doing it with killer looks!  (source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=3&theater …)

FierceMama_  ·  9h
LOVE HIS COMMENT :) ... #Repost from @ dinob7 "with Flamboyant, campy, pitch-perfect. Not quite as… http://instagram.com/p/sPDgxAgyOJ/

michelanglais  ·  7h
@DianaKat1 @mmadamimadamm I didn't realize @adamlambert 's middle name was Felix...  ; )

vegas1024  ·  6h
well this is a pretty lovely collection of thighs http://adam-hq.livejournal.com/7608.html

_coma_berenices  ·  4h
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...177539618_n.jpghttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102...0433&type=1https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...amp;oe=547E0CF5https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102...0433&type=1

FarrahJoyy  ·  3h
Take it all Adam. Take it.
#AdamLambert #Allphones http://instagram.com/p/sPoHCYLvOL/

bekkadel  ·  3h
@QueenWillRock @ladygaga @DrBrianMay  @adamlambert Sydney Last Night

Lierre_Vert  ·  3h
Adam fans: HQ pro-pics Sydney night 2: ---> http://adam-hq.livejournal.com/7803.html
ICYMI: Sydney night 1:---> http://adam-hq.livejournal.com/7608.html

ScorpioBert  ·  3h
so pretty <3  http://i.imgur.com/sWIvkGJ.jpg

GlamDianee  ·  3h
By @erzsebet_molnar: Cute pic.twitter.com/sqBbkXs10u" haha so cute Adam's game with Spike :DDD

My_intuition69  ·  1h
Slayed Lock SCREEN! RT @Crys134: Yup, mad it my lock screen. Sassy @adamlambert says "Open your phone Gurl..."

OMG! I am soooo stealing this for twitter...

:bleh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Aug 28th 2014, 1:34 PM

OMG! I am soooo stealing this for twitter...

bleh.gif

vampfever' date='Aug 28th 2014, 1:39 PM

I wouldn't expect anything else  :haha:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lelemaple @ Aug 28th 2014, 11:36 AM

bebeg' date='Aug 28th 2014, 2:00 PM

Has there been confirmation that they were taping for the dvd or are people speculating because of something Brian said.  

:haha: He's so ridiculous!  He sure is having fun!!

Return to “2014 QAL North America/Asia/Australia/New Zealand Tour”