2014-09-03 Vector Arena I, Auckland, NZ

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lelemaple @ Sep 3rd 2014, 4:42 PM

Isn't it perfect? Like so perfect I put it on my iPod to listen to in the car. I've probably watched that video 150 times since early July. Another perfect one from that show is Love Kills. It's fantastic!
loveroftalent' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 4:56 PM

Another song I love... <3 But I love anything Adam sings..

Read the remark

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=102046...e=2&theater
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

loveroftalent @ Sep 3rd 2014, 3:56 PM

Another song I love... heart.gif But I love anything Adam sings..

Read the remark

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

lelemaple' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 5:01 PM

Awww that's awesome! I love when he wins new people over.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lelemaple @ Sep 3rd 2014, 5:01 PM

Awww that's awesome! I love when he wins new people over.
'loveroftalent' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 5:09 PM

I love that he thinks Adam is the best vocalist as he has seen all the best vocalists.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

loveroftalent @ Sep 3rd 2014, 4:09 PM

I love that he thinks Adam is the best vocalist as he has seen all the best vocalists.

lelemaple' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 5:39 PM

I'm a new fan myself, so he won me over, although I was a casual observer since Idol. When he showed up on Glee I thought he was fantastic and then when this tour was announced, there was no going back since I've been a Queen fan most of my life. He made the experience better than I ever expected.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam @ Sep 3rd 2014, 12:38 PM

Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen + Adam Lambert

This!!vvvv thumbsup.gif
cassie Global Moderator, Vocal Virtuoso
Love THE VOICE!
Cassie weighed in on the WWTLF new high note? Cassie makes understanding music fun and interesting.....
"Another stellar rendition. I know that many consider the iHeart version the gold standard, but I prefer how he has been singing it more recently (even tho I miss the D5 glory note he has eliminated at the end). Listening to the version tonight, these are some of the nuances I love.

* He is singing the first verse with great delicacy. When he sings "what is this THING..." the word THING is on a G4, which is precisely where one of the natural breaks is in his range. (It is also the top note that most choral tenors can sing in full voice) In order to sing that G4 and insure that it doesn't crack, it is natural to use a little more push or oomph, which will make the note sound more powerful and strong as opposed to the light notes before it. But Adam does not add the power there. He lightly floats that G4 while still in chest voice. Most tenors who wanted to keep that note light and pure, would have had to switch to their head voices to do that, but Adam has such great control.

Going on, "who wants to live forever, who wants to live forevER, ooooo" he starts light, then gradually builds in intensity as he moves up the scale to another G4. In the past, he has hit that final syllable in his powerful, ringing chest voice, finishing the build up. More recently, he has opted, instead to build, build, and then, surprise, caress that final syllable G4. Difficult to do, but an interesting interpretation. Instead of being "angry" about living forEVER, it sounds pensive and a bit melancholy.

You will notice that on the second verse, he starts with the same delicate voice, but this time, he lets it build to the G4s on "ONLY" and "FOREVER", singing them with the strength and emphasis we are accustomed to. As an interpretation, this works to build the song's arc, and also the convey the singer's change from pensiveness to frustration and a little anger.

* Recently, Adam has been adding an almost operatic little ornamentation or flourish on the word "us" in "It's all decided for US."
This rendition was the most embellished. Not sure why he has decided to add that recently, but it thrills me to hear it. And, yes, that is partly because it is very difficult to sing accurately because it moves between notes so quickly and the notes are so close together. A lesser singer would slur the notes or make them sound muddy. Not Adam.

* The "new high note"? I think you are talking about the D5 right before "when love must die!" He has been sneaking that one in recently, but this time he hit it and sustained it, even breaking the rhythm of the song to hold onto it a bit longer than fits into the beat. The musicians are very in tune with him, and hold off playing the subsequent down beat until he finishes "showing off." But, as per usual, Adam "shows off" at the right time, for the right interpretive reasons that enhance the song. Many "show offs" insert glory notes and riffs with no rhyme or reason, just because they can, which irritates me. In my world, everything needs to be in service to the song's meaning and intent, not the singer's ego.

While we are talking about D5s, people gasp whenever Adam hits fifth octave notes, which he does with great frequency. Why? Because they are pretty much impossible for most male singers to hit, not to mention sustain with richness and power, and in full voice. Yes, a lot of guys sing fifth octave notes ---- in falsetto. Easy peasy. Full voice, pleasing, powerful, and matching the other parts of their range? Nope. Almost NONE. I am not just talking about untrained male singers here. I am talking about classically trained tenors. They would just about kill to be able to have any notes reliably in their repertoire that end in a "5". A C5, the first of the fifth octave notes, is considered the benchmark for excellence in an elite tenor soloist. The rest of the fifth octave, is almost never even written into the opera repertoire, it is so rare to have someone able to sing it in full voice.

And, if you are wondering, those fifth octave notes are difficult for untrained FEMALE singers to hit, too. Those are the huge belting notes that the divas hit, that also doom their voices to injury and destruction later in their careers. Trained female singers switch to head voice for the fifth octave, even sopranos. (Of course, Adam can sing well into the fifth octave in head voice, too. Not only does he have a black woman inside him somewhere, he also has an operatic mezzo soprano!)

In all fairness, to prove my objectivity (hahaha) the last D5 he hit in this rendition was a bit flat. j/s. He is only, tho' just barely, human.

* Finally, I like the little extra pause he added to "who waits forever..........anyway." Like an afterthought. You know, how you add, "whatever" or "anyway" when you maybe got a little too personal or deep and there is this slight awkwardness in the conversation? Yeah, that".
Read more: http://adamtopia.com/thread/2518/03-auc ... z3CHKeep3o

sealuv' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 8:08 PM

Barb...thank you so much for bringing this in...due to good old RL...have had to come and go here mainly as a lurker......and hate that!.... :haha: anyway, i'm really sad that this is the end of QAL...ik adam needs to go on and "break free"......but the symbiotic truism of this collab...well, it is pretty damn phenomenal!.....really hoping that Europe and whatever....(but definitely So America......they so deserve a touch of QAL) happen next year..... :thumbs:

After reading Cassie's take on WWTLF.........i really wish we had a few peeps here who could shine a light on the nuances of adam's vocal prowess...i use to go over to DDD a few yrs back when they were credible...now nada......

any of you lurkers out there have some vocal expertise?...it would be such a great thread for ERA 3 and beyond! .....ik we lay peeps would be spellbound by your knowledge and critiques ........
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 8:49 PM

for me STL is still my fav ....adam does it all....vocal acrobatics......campiness...and major dance twirl  :haha: ...and Roger @ 1:22 agrees...his grin is like "dude you are one muthaf*cking, unreal vocalist!" and this is after ..what?....30+ concerts........and he still has a grin when adam performs........

not gettin' into BRIDAM FEST...that is a whole other  <3 fest....... :wub:

[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv @ Sep 3rd 2014, 8:49 PM

for me STL is still my fav ....adam does it all....vocal acrobatics......campiness...and major dance twirl  haha.gif ...and Roger @ 1:22 agrees...his grin is like "dude you are one muthaf*cking, unreal vocalist!" and this is after ..what?....30+ concerts........and he still has a grin when adam performs........

not gettin' into BRIDAM FEST...that is a whole other  heart.gif fest....... wub.gif

Love2Lurk' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 9:00 PM
Love this song as well....

And...yes...Roger is sort of peeking under the symbols to see Adam....with that big grin ....so cute  :thumbs:  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv @ Sep 3rd 2014, 7:49 PM

for me STL is still my fav ....adam does it all....vocal acrobatics......campiness...and major dance twirl  haha.gif ...and Roger @ 1:22 agrees...his grin is like "dude you are one muthaf*cking, unreal vocalist!" and this is after ..what?....30+ concerts........and he still has a grin when adam performs........

not gettin' into BRIDAM FEST...that is a whole other  heart.gif fest....... wub.gif
lelemaple' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 9:50 PM

You bet! That's my other favorite. He is "muthaf*cking unreal!" The respect and admiration these guys share is so awesome! I love watching them interact.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk @ Sep 3rd 2014, 9:00 PM

Love this song as well....

And...yes...Roger is sort of peeking under the symbols to see Adam....with that big grin ....so cute  thumbsup.gif  wub.gif

loveroftalent' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 10:09 PM

Aww,  Rogers face,  Love it..
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 10:28 PM

Such a happy boy! :hug:  :wub:
[img]http://s24.postimg.org/5wy58mls5/Bwp_CZ ... _large.jpg[/img]
https://twitter.com/JuggleBert/status/50731...4189440/photo/1
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 3rd 2014, 10:47 PM

The OP has been updated!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sandyrk' date='Sep 4th 2014, 1:23 AM

So you all got me on a WWTLF kick, so I nostalgically watched my very favorite still -- Kiev.  It seems so long ago now.  But that's back when he was hitting that high note, the same one he did in the Hammersmith shows.  I missed it when it was dropped.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 4th 2014, 1:40 PM

Luv his silliness!!! :lol:  :hug:  :wub:
"he was plotting getting in to play percussion with Rufus, then he followed by playing the keys after Brian May had already had a go,
then he photobombed a VIP selfie".......
Queen + Adam Lambert - Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Vector Arena Auckland - September 3rd 2014

[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 4th 2014, 6:12 PM

DrBrianMay  ·  19h
Can you Free-View this ? Last night in Auckland. The first 3-D congregational Selfie Stick pic in the world ? Bri X

cirquedevic  ·  20h
Vector Arena full with magic. See you after the show tonight, @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert ? ;)

Catzmadam  ·  20h
Am still reeling from the sheer magnificence of last nights concert. WOW!!! They blew the roof of Vector Arena & Adam was perfection *_____*

ScorpioBert  ·  20h
RT @lovesummer22: Wow #FYE is back in OZ iTunes Pop Album Charts at #137 \o/ @adamlambert

coconutghost007  ·  20h
What a (non) surprise, Queens Greatest Hits back up to #10 on albums chart on iTunes

DaintyGroup  ·  20h
We love this photo from the @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert VIP lounge at @TheVectorArena last night!

christy0907  ·  22h
Lovin this

Malc2392  ·  22h
Let’s take a moment to appreciate still being in a time where Adam is touring with arguably the most generally loved band ever

NobeyamaGP  ·  22h
He may not be Freddie Mercury, but damn can Adam Lambert SING!

bani_  ·  22h
looks like he’s conducting the audience with his selfie stick :)   RT @Kyo_jp: 博士selfie @DrBrianMay

chunkeymonkey81  ·  22h
“@lohablondie: rufus's at adam ;)  pic.twitter.com/uc2c8YP2aT ” ADUFUS IS REAL BRB FEELINGS

jellyyshotsss  ·  23h
Whoever thinks Beyonce is a queen hasn't seen @adamlambert perform live.

Kyo_jp  ·  23h
しかし観ていてあまりの不器用な叩き方に思わず笑ってしまた

tattoojo  ·  23h
WOW great job @lisai59

TALCvids  ·  23h
incomparable! RT @AidanMcEwan  "Somebody To Love". Beautiful vocals @adamlambert, bring on tonight! @QueenWillRock https://vine.co/v/OuqJaVAUTgl

fede_tremo  ·  23h
@OfficialRMT looking at @adamlambert during Under Pressure. <3 #QueenAdamLambertTour

ChrisHobbsNZ  ·  24h
@adamlambert thanks for the show last night.  You were deemed WORTHY.

BlackoutMusic  ·  24h
And the backstage vibe was also very pleasant, band and crew enjoying touring. Its good to see. http://fb.me/1KxomiwgM

coconutghost007  ·  Sep 3
Love it! He nailed it indeedRT @catwhisperer69: Adam Lambert nails the camp queen act at Queen concert.

PattiHum  ·  Sep 3
Look at his pure joy in this photo!

skippynz  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert what an AMAZING concert last night !!! THANK YOU for coming to Auckland.  A great mix of talent keeping Queen music alive :)

FririshDee  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert Amazing show last night - you guys lifted the roof. Your voice is PHENOMENAL!!! Lifts my heart. X

ScorpioBert  ·  Sep 3
https://www.facebook.com/trevor.willson.3/p...204488633516728

YellowsistaBert  ·  Sep 3
"@gugugagah129: I can stare at those eyes forever... <3333333 RT @erzsebet_molnar: Amazing pic.twitter.com/U7i4SUSsIz "

AlliaChulov  ·  Sep 3
No matter how many times @adamlambert performs with @QueenWillRock he always looks so honored! Truly humble man <3

Lierre_Vert  ·  Sep 3
Adam fans: Couple of pro-HQ pics of Auckland: http://adam-hq.livejournal.com/8349.html

aleks_kv  ·  Sep 3
Oh gods and goddesses! RT @MihaelaGLM
"@shadykale: his neck is calling me pic.twitter.com/heQwmIPAqS" me too :)

EMES79  ·  Sep 3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8...5083&type=1https://www.facebook.com/leanne.fortey/medi...2166&type=3

SusieFierce  ·  Sep 3
:DD RT @EMES79: " I think tonight I have seen probably (technically) the best vocalist I've ever seen Adam Lambert " https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=102046...e=2&theater

EMES79  ·  Sep 3
AWESOME WWRY http://instagram.com/p/se5--nlZEa/

ScorpioBert  ·  Sep 3
extraordinary http://instagram.com/p/serHgdweWI/

TriniQueenie  ·  Sep 3
@DrBrianMay Doc Bri doing Potterish tricks with his selfie Stick-Wand! Wish I'd be in those selfies.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Sep 4th 2014, 6:12 PM

DrBrianMay · 19h

EMES79 · Sep 3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 083&type=1https://www.facebook.com/leanne.fortey/ ... 166&type=3

vistadiva' date='Sep 4th 2014, 6:27 PM

These albums are both Brisbane.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 4th 2014, 6:41 PM

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
Selfies from tonight in Auckland !  In order from Stage Right ... all the way round to behind Stage Left.  Bri

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
2 ! Bri

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
3 -

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
4 -

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
5 -

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
6 -

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
7 - (of 8)

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
8 - (of 8)   Cheers all - Bri

mimmikki  ·  Sep 3
TY @DrBrianMay w/all my heart for #QAL Believing in
@adamlambert Magic passed on to this amazing man
Legend to be. We gonna miss U!

TALCvids  ·  Sep 3
TY RT @bamafanPF Check out this great explanation of Adam's vocals from Auckland's WWTLF by @iknowasl Cassie at Atop  http://adamtopia.com/thread/2518/03-auckla...concert?page=29

daziwazi  ·  Sep 3
@DrBrianMay no, thank you. I had the honour of seeing & meeting you in brisbane now seeing you twice in nz is amazing. You slayed tonight

daziwazi  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert no thank you. You and @QueenWillRock were fan-f*cking-tastic. I was lost for words after.

cirquedevic  ·  Sep 3
Tonight was the best night of my life. THANK YOU @adamlambert  @QueenWillRock @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @RuTTaylor1

DrBrianMay  ·  Sep 3
Thanks Auckland folks !!! Great vibe tonight in the Vector Centre. The selfie moment worked best yet tonight ! Bri x

ahgareesh  ·  Sep 3
Blown away by @QueenWillRock tonight. v v v v v good. @adamlambert was amazing and so entertaining. Good!!!

cync1123  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert @OfficialRMT @DrBrianMay over 30 shows & not one excuse nor one f*ck given!! Thank you for all the greatness & joy u HAVE given

xIIHY4lyfx  ·  Sep 3
Best night with the best girl and the best idol and the best music anyone could ever ask for.
I'm the… http://instagram.com/p/sfAlvIm60D/

shutuphamish  ·  Sep 3
@DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert @QueenWillRock @OIQFC @AussieQueens Great gig guys, best vector crowd ive seen

wtfxalicia  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert You were fabulous and so respectful of Queen and Freddie. I'm sure he'd be proud of your performance.

enriqueme  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert omg you were amazing tonight! #Auckland I danced and sang Whooooo hoooo can't wait for tomorrow

goldandleather  ·  Sep 3
"tonight I have seen probably(technically)the best vocalist Ive ever seen Adam Lambert&I have seen James Brown&Robert Plant&Mercury himself"

lennoncameron  ·  Sep 3
I still cannot fathom what I witnessed tonight from @adamlambert and @queenwillrock holy shitballs #ReadyForRoundTwo

GlamDianee  ·  Sep 3
OMG so awesome very happy fans have selfie with Adam during concert in Auckland yay :D yay faces :D and peace :)

feraltwirler  ·  Sep 3
vanityglam's "all your love tonight - stank face" vid snippet download link http://videos-g-13.ak.instagram.com/hphoto...725206045_n.mp4

JazzRocks3  ·  Sep 3
"Current best male singer in the world..." This is the reputation he is getting with this tour. It is deserved because it is true.

LauraAshleeee  ·  Sep 3
The best part was Bo Rap the whole stadium was singing. It was incredible!!!!! #queenbertauckland @adamlambert @QueenWillRock

SarinMods  ·  Sep 3
Sadly, "We Are The Champions" has been forever altered by @95bFM's Lawline promo, as I discovered tonight after singing the wrong words.

lisamwhyte  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert You are truly a star!!  I could watch you forever.  The concert tonight in Auckland was amazing with @QueenWillRock.

ginblossom  ·  Sep 3
Awesome time at the Queen concert! The band, flawless. As for @adamlambert, that boy can saaaaang (& look fab)! #werk

WoolstonNZ  ·  Sep 3
One of my biggest regrets was not having been to a #QUEEN concert....Until tonight! #FreddieWasThereInSpirit #OverwhelminglyAwesome

p_harper  ·  Sep 3
#Queen @DrBrianMay @adamlambert in Auckland. Young & Legendary talent. Respect for the past to continue to the future pic.twitter.com/sv3w9raYUT

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Sep 3
maraelizab3th Sickest night at adamlambert and queen, had the best time of my life! http://instagram.com/p/se6TLnBkCX/?modal=true

Kiwilova  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert Thank-you! Loved tonight, it was brilliant in every way x

StephJaneFenty_  ·  Sep 3
ASDFGHJKL OMG THAT WAS AMAZING CAN'T BELIEVE IT #queenbert #queen #auckland #nz #adamlambert

YellowsistaBert  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert No words!!! But Thank You!!!!!!! Best night Ever!!!!!!

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Sep 3
I RT!!!!!
RT @misshellirrific : @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert @RuTTaylor1 THIS SHOW MUST GO ON !!! Seriously!!!!

LMPomare  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert Tonight's concert was out of this world! Love you Adam. No one could sing Freddie's songs better than you.

FinnMoseley  ·  Sep 3
The best thing I ever did see. Best show ever. Queen. +Adam lambert . Thanks @adamlambert @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT #

jasonstone1313  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert no!! Thank you #nailedit bro, #mindblown #amazing

misscongenie  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert you were total class. Have an awesome last night tomorrow, I'm tempted to come again.

todd__harrison  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert awesome concert tonight. You are such a great artist.  Best concert I've seen!

tara_tucker  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert frigging amazing Auckland concert!!!

avacolemannz  ·  Sep 3
@QueenWillRock and @adamlambert preformed the most incredible show ever! So blessed that I got to see them preform!

katzolicious  ·  Sep 3
danijustis - #queen - Lambert out-camped Freddie http://instagram.com/p/seyf5LRTxC/  

BradyMagic  ·  Sep 3
Adam Lambert can sing. What a concert! Queen+Adam Lambert.... What a concert!

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
fangs_rrk's video http://i.instagram.com/p/seyroJCC8S/

Kezstar87  ·  Sep 3
Just posted a video http://instagram.com/p/sezJX-tslu/

SarinMods  ·  Sep 3
Brief encounters with god.
@QueenWillRock @adamlambert

patrick478  ·  Sep 3
That Adam Lambert guy was pretty good at singing. #Queen @ Vector Arena http://instagram.com/p/sezkt9S414/

TheTonz76  ·  Sep 3
What a killer show Aaaamazing @adamlambert @QueenWillRock @LocalAuckland @TheVectorArena

one_eyed_wonder  ·  Sep 3
Best costumes at a gig this year, hands down! @adamlambert looked amazeballs! #crown #fringe

TALCvids  ·  Sep 3
Ready for the champagne RT @catwhisperer69: Adam Lambert nails the camp queen act at Queen concert.

Nzsamantha  ·  Sep 3
The queen concert was spectacular!  @adamlambert  was amazing!!!

TALCvids  ·  Sep 3
The bow RT @richelleshere: #amazingshow #Queen #Adamlambert #daintygroup http://instagram.com/p/sezBYKSK_A/

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Sep 3
nzsaldworth
> http://instagram.com/p/se0pv1EfWF/?modal=true
> http://instagram.com/p/se0UWBkfVn/?modal=true
Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
jacquelinenairn's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se0YhcheRy/

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
nixsta20's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se0sRLHRrd/

katzolicious  ·  Sep 3
nixsta20 - We Will Rock You IGV http://instagram.com/p/se0sRLHRrd/  

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
simonegracie's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se1TRdJ_Ge/

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
ponsonbybowie's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se0nU4IE94/

Simone_Hearts  ·  Sep 3
Queen concert featuring the insanely talented Adam Lambert. I was surprised at how much I loved this… http://instagram.com/p/se1TRdJ_Ge/

JennyLamberton  ·  Sep 3
Queen concert with Adam Lambert. Great night.  Weird as being seated. But had fun. — feeling stoked at Vector Arena http://fb.me/7beJ6o3a4

JacquelineNairn  ·  Sep 3
#AdamLambert did an EXTRAORDINARY job with those #Queen songs. Can't see Freddie do it, so he's the next best thing! GO!!

iMusicConcert  ·  Sep 3
OH MY GOSH!! Queen and Adam Lambert was just amazing tonight!!!! Can't believe I got to see my favourite band pla...

mackenzers8  ·  Sep 3
QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT = MINDBLOWING
@TheSoundNZ we are the champions!

adamlambert  ·  Sep 3
Thank you Auckland!

KiwiGlamPirate  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert No, THANK YOU you fabulous motherfreaker!!!!

PattyBoyX  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert thank YOU you piece of fine ass ;) <3

xIIHY4lyfx  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert THANKYOU SO MUCH. TONIGHT WAS HONESTLY THE BEST THING OF MY LIFE. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that show

mattyjnz  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert amazing concert tonight, man. You certainly did Freddie proud, without a doubt.

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
ponsonbybowie's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se1hLYIE--/

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
danijustis's video http://i.instagram.com/p/se2qBTxT2C/

Blinglam  ·  Sep 3
local_laydee's photo http://i.instagram.com/p/se2jW-JfG8/

cameronsam  ·  Sep 3
Dreams, legends, music & memories. @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert totally rocked @TheVectorArena tonight! #thankyou

Lilz_kiwigurl  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT HOLY SMOKES!! freakin amazing show tonight! Blew me away THANK U so much 4 coming 2 #auckland

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Sep 3
"There's no other way to describe it. Queen was f*cking incredible. Hands down best concert I've ever been to" http://instagram.com/p/se3UP1lZAz/?modal=true

misscongenie  ·  Sep 3
Will never forget the sight of a walking stick waving above a sea of heads as an elder audience member rocked out to Queen & @adamlambert.

SherylT  ·  Sep 3
@adamlambert amazing concert tonight Adam - loved every minute. Your talent is out of this world.

misscongenie  ·  Sep 3
What an incredible concert Queen, thank you so much for making the trip to NZ.  @adamlambert your voice is divine and you're a god!

PossumPicnic  ·  Sep 3
Adam Lambert being totally fab and wowing us all. #Queen, Auckland. http://twitpic.com/eb7ly5

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Sep 3
aimeejvb : I was very impressed with Adam. His voice is so good & his outfits were faaaabulous! #queen #adamlambert http://instagram.com/p/se4CJTDOTO/?modal=true

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 6th 2014, 2:31 PM

The OP has been updated!

:)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Sep 6th 2014, 3:20 PM
I miss that high note, too.  And Kiev was soooo emotional for me, I remember crying when I saw him sing that.

I was so proud of him that day, singing in front of so many thousands of people.

:wub:  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 7th 2014, 11:09 AM

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  6h
AWW THAT CUTE FANBOY ON HIS FB:"I'm actually crying Adam winked and pointed directed at me!!!! Please be my husband" https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204001257765978

TALCvids  ·  2h
Incl interesting write up RT @shutuphamish Queen + Adam Lambert Auckland 3rd September [Concert Review - In Pictures] http://wp.me/p3LVNn-bK

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 7th 2014, 11:26 AM

Pro  Pics
adam_hq

Return to “2014 QAL North America/Asia/Australia/New Zealand Tour”