Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Mar 10th 2013, 6:22 PM

This is cute :wub: :wub:

Cell Phone Mary lol ‏@bayoulady60
Great new vid for SINGAPORE the one where adam looks into camera during MA http://youtu.be/MFeFm3gN62w
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

bebeg' date='Mar 10th 2013, 9:37 PM

http://www.tnp.sg/content/parents-take-kid...amberts-concert

Parents take kids as young as six to Lambert's concert

By:
Charlene Chua

When Adam Lambert launched into his hit Whataya You Want From Me, the answer came loud and clear from his Singapore fans: “We want your talent, never mind your sexual inclination.”

Or to put it in typically succinct Singapore fashion: You’re gay. So what?

At Lambert's concert on Friday, the 31-year-old’s ardent supporters showed him just how much they adored him.

The concert had been given an Advisory 16 rating, which means that while there are no age restrictions on admission, the gig may not be suitable for younger audiences.

Still, that did not stop parents like housewife Shereen Goh, 30, from taking her son, six, to the show.

"I took my son here because Adam makes such good music and he's a class performer," she said.

"I want my son to learn that above all, he has to accept people just the way they are."

Read the full report in The New Paper on Monday (March 11).
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Mar 10th 2013, 10:55 PM

maybe a bit redundant ....but who doesn't love redundancy when it cumes to Mr. Adam F. Lambert........ :D
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Mar 10th 2013, 11:06 PM

have no idea how to rotate this sucker...but love the title!!!!!!. :thumbsup: .....Image
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Mar 11th 2013, 7:34 AM

:wub:

Concert review: Adam Lambert

BY
DEBORAH ONG

SINGAPORE – This writer was rooting for Adam Lambert when I first saw him on American Idol back in 2009, where he impressed with his multi-octave range and amazing ability to rearrange songs. Hence, I felt rather upset when he eventually lost the crown, and I remember thinking to myself: “If only I had the chance to hear him live, I bet that would be amazing.”

Well, I finally had the opportunity to do so when Lambert graced our shores on Friday night, performing a one-and-a half-hour set of his hit singles at the Star Performing Arts Centre. Sporting an electric blue suit, Lambert opened the show with a faced-paced, energy-pumping rendition of If I Had You, much to the delight of his many screaming fans. It was nothing less than what I would have expected of the glam rock diva, and soon enough, everyone was dancing along with him. It was an explosive start to a concert.

Keeping up the pace of the concert with his other more popular songs like Naked Love and Never Close Your Eyes, Lambert sashayed across the stage with a truckload of attitude and sass, entertaining with both his amazing vocal ability and his many dance interludes during the performance. He followed that with a slower set, kicking off with an emotional rendition of What Do You Want From Me. It was refreshing seeing a slower, mellower side of Lambert, and it brought back memories of when he first caught my eye with his haunting cover of Mad World on American Idol. It was the set I personally preferred, and I wished it lasted longer.

Strip away all the theatrics, and it is evident that Lambert is a very accomplished vocalist - one whose voice carries loads of experience, with incredible range and falsetto. But one thing really stood out for me: The amount of vocal control Lambert displayed showed how much more polished his performances have become, and long gone are the days where critics labeled him as “over-indulgent”. Truth be told, I was bracing myself for an over the top performance filled with lots of theatrics and screeching falsettos, but to my pleasant surprise, Lambert did not go overboard.

There was also a treat in store for the Queen fans in the audience when Lambert delivered a powerful cover of Queen’s Dragon Attack, a fitting tribute to the late Freddie Mercury. It was so good that I was a little disappointed that he did not cover more songs, as I really wanted to witness his ability to make those songs his own.

It was an overall coherent performance, even though there were a few awkward pauses in the middle. But that’s nitpicking. Lambert is undeniably a natural performer, effortlessly charming and endearing, and the crowd took to him immediately. He went to the crowd numerous times to shake their hands, and told them to get on their feet and dance.

Lambert also took the chance to address the controversy surrounding a few of his pre-event interviews, telling the audience that he was only concerned about promoting a lifestyle of “love, friendship, music, joy and fashion” (the latter being evident as he changed into four different flamboyant outfits during the concert).

Whether you love him or hate, agree or disagree with him, you can’t deny that Lambert has mad talent. He is one performer who knows who he is, and this was something that clearly translated in his whole performance. Adam Lambert’s concert was fun, fierce and fabulous - all the little things everyone knew he already was.

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/m...adam-lambert-45 :wub: :wub:
@DariaBatina OIC)) This is some hotel owner in Singapore who thanks Adam for being their guest :) http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/a8ccd42egw1e2lpy4xbq2j.jpg

GREAT PIC HERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Mar 12th 2013, 12:56 PM

Page 1... http://t.co/SS55xzvpgj
Thought I would keep these together....."So what if he's gay".

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

GlambertHikari' date='Mar 12th 2013, 1:01 PM

I actually wasn't intending to write a review, because I could never explain how that man ever works his magic. It's just not possible to capture his soulful, sexy, vulnerable, and powerful vocals in words. But then I decided, why not? :P I will post a loong review tomorrow!

Yes, I did take pictures, just a few though! I wanted to concentrate on Adam! I have them here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...2831&type=3

These are my favorite pictures I personally took:

....and the set list I managed to seize from the stage :P

The last one is a photo from weibo, not sure if you guys have seen it yet!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk' date='Mar 12th 2013, 7:12 PM

Parents at Lambert gig: So what if he's gay

By Charlene Chua
The New Paper
Wednesday, Mar 13, 2013

SINGAPORE - When Adam Lambert launched into his hit Whataya You Want From Me, the answer came loud and clear from his Singapore fans: "We want your talent, never mind your sexual inclination.."
Or to put it in typically succinct Singapore fashion: You're gay. So what?
The out and proud US pop star, known for his flamboyance and boldness when expressing controversial opinions, had addressed his sexuality when he met the local media last week.

more here.....
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/S...311-407847.html
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2013-03-08 Singapore

Post by Hrithika »

Return to “2013 We Are Glamily Tour”