2010-07-30 San Diego, CA (Copley Symphony Hall)

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. Voodoo
02. Down The Rabbit Hole
06. Ring of Fire
07. Fever
08. Sleepwalker
09. Whataya Want From Me
10. Soaked
11. Aftermath
12. Sure Fire Winners
13. Strut
14. Music Again
15. If I Had You
16. Mad World – (Encore)
17. Whole Lotta Love – (Encore)

Suz526's
01. Voodoo/Down the Rabbit Hole/Ring of Fire
02. Fever HD
03. SW
04. WWFM
05. Soaked
06. Aftermath
07. SFW
08. MA
09. Strut
10. IIHY
11. MW & WLL

MerryCello1
01. Opening Voodoo-DTRH-ROF
02. SFW
03. Aftermath
04. MW & WLL
06. Soaked
07. IIHY

Cos2mwiz
01. MW-WLL
02. WWFM
03. AFTERMATH
04. IIHY
05. MA
06. STRUT
07. SFW
08. SLEEPWALKER
09. FEVER

ANTHROGEEKPF
01. MA
02. IIHY (partial)
03. MW-WLL
04. AFTERMATH
05. SW
06. SFW
07. WWFM
08. DTRH & ROF
09. Fever
10. Soaked
11. WWFM

dnewton98 HD
01. Fever
02. MW & WLL
03. MA
04. Strut
05. SFW

Libracats HD
01. Medley
02. Fever

Etharei8
01. Fever
02. Band Intro

peachsnet
01. WLL Partial

boys3girls0inSD
01. Strut
02. Soaked
03. SFW
04. End of IIHY
05. Adam & Brooke
06. Partial Fever
07. WLL
08. WWFM

KISSandTELL
01. Medley
02. Fever
03. Dancers
04. Sleepwalker
05. WWFM
06. Soaked
07. Aftermath
08. SFW
09. Strut
10. IIHY
11. MW and WLL

adamfan4ever339 HD
01. Medley
02. SFW

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

Maple8188
01. Adam leaving Copley

Etharei8
01. Adam signing

dnewton98 HD
01. Adam signing

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://sdgln.com/entertainment/2010/07/ ... ego-friday
http://www.lvrj.com/neon/adam-lambert-99611254.html
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010 ... port-card/
http://www.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/p ... -concert-/
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='May 28th 2010, 11:28 AM

July 30 - San Diego, CA (Copley Symphony Hall)

Event Info

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Jul 29th 2010, 10:55 PM

http://sdgln.com/entertainment/2010/07/28/...an-diego-friday

Adam Lambert returns to San Diego on Friday

SAN DIEGO -- The pop-music sensation Adam Lambert, who grew up in San Diego County, will be stopping in San Diego on Friday, July 30, at the Copley Symphony Hall downtown.

Lambert, as well as friends, and his father Eber Lambert spoke with North County Times reporter Pam Kragen about his upcoming Glam Nation San Diego stop. The tour is his first solo tour and so far has been a smashing success. Kragen writes:

Lambert says he's "blown away" by his success, but his friends, family and tourmates aren't. They say the combination of his one-of-a-kind voice, showmanship, humble personality, iconic style and dogged work ethic have positioned him for a long and successful career.

As Lambert's father, a South Park resident, explained during an interview, Adam spent 10 years struggling to make it in L.A. and has no intention of taking things easy.

"He never stops. He's always saying yes to interviews, photo shoots, radio promotion," said the elder Lambert, a program manager for Novatel Wireless in Sorrento Valley. "My impression is that he thinks he's only halfway there. 'American Idol' was just the doorway to get his foot into the industry, but he feels he's got a long way to go. He doesn't want to be remembered as just the runner-up from 'Idol.'"

In the extensive article, Kragen discusses Lambert's rise and fall, his return after the AMA fallout, his tour, and his hopes for the future; which include a desire to make a guest appearance on HBO's "True Blood" series. Kragen also features six things you may not know about Lambert.

Tickets are officially sold-out for Friday's concert, however, San Diego fans can still find tickets on Craigslist.com, paying of course, a slightly higher price.
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:18 AM

Great write up...it's from a LasVegas journalist...but good enough to start tonight's party!

This person really gets Adam.. :)

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:19 AM

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/ju...al-report-card/

Lambert gets high marks on musical report card
By Karla Peterson, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 10:02 p.m.

For a review of Adam Lambert’s concert, log on to pop music critic George Varga’s blog: uniontrib.com/popoff
When Adam Lambert performed for hometown fans during the “American Idol” tour stop at the San Diego Sports Arena last July, he was the shiniest cog in the “Idol” machine. One year later, the 2009 “Idol” runner-up and Mt. Carmel High School graduate is the main event. He is back in town with songs on the radio, a media controversy on his résumé and a headlining tour that includes tonight’s sold-out show at Copley Symphony Hall.

The King of “Glambert” Nation was not available for an audience with the press, but with the help of some experts (and his proud father), here is a progress report on his post-“Idol” pop-culture reign.
ON THE CHARTS

Eight months after its release, Lambert’s debut album, “For Your Entertainment,” is still on Billboard magazine’s Top 200 album chart. It peaked at No. 3 and has sold nearly 700,000 copies in the U.S. so far. The single “Whataya Want From Me” peaked at No. 10 on the magazine’s Hot 100 chart, and his new single, “If I Had You,” is at No. 69 and rising.

Lambert’s sales aren’t in the same universe as, say, Carrie Underwood’s first post-“Idol” album, “Some Hearts,” which has sold 7 million copies since 2005. But with album sales at a record low, no one is selling 7 million copies of anything anymore. The debut album from Season 7 winner David Cook has sold 1.3 million copies since 2008, and 2009 winner Kris Allen has sold less than 400,000 copies of last year’s self-titled disc.

“I think Adam has done pretty well. His album went gold (selling more than 500,000 copies), which in this day and age is not bad at all,” said Billboard senior editor Ann Donahue. “From the beginning, he was obviously a showman. And now that he’s on tour, people are interested in seeing what he’s going to do.”

GRADE: B

ON THE ROAD

It has been a dismal summer-concert season, but while big tours such as Rihanna’s “Last Girl on Earth” extravaganza and Sarah McLachlan’s Lilith Fair have canceled some dates due to low ticket sales, the 28-year-old Lambert has added more than two dozen dates to his theatrical Glam Nation Tour since tickets went on sale in late May. In addition to tonight’s concert at the 2,252-seat Copley Symphony Hall, Lambert sold out two performances at San Francisco’s 2,250-seat Warfield Theatre and two shows at New York’s 2,100-seat Nokia Theatre.

“He’s got a very visual show, which always helps a live artist,” said Gary Bongiovanni, editor in chief and publisher of Pollstar, a concert-industry trade magazine. “His business has been very respectable. And as a relatively young act without a huge track record, if he can sell that many tickets a year after he was on the show, he has some real promise.”

GRADE: A

IN THE HOT SEAT

The same week Lambert’s album was released, controversy hit the fan. After the openly gay singer got a little too raunchy with some male band members during a performance at the American Music Awards broadcast, viewers complained, ABC canceled his appearance on “Good Morning America,” and Lambert was the subject of some intense media grilling.

But he never backed down or apologized, and judging by his subsequent invitations to appear on “The View,” “The Oprah Winfrey Show ,” “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” (not to mention his well-received “American Idol” mentoring gig), no one seems to be holding much of a media grudge.

“It was a little bit of a rude awakening for him,” said Adam’s father, Eber Lambert, who lives in South Park. “I don’t think he regretted it, but he was surprised by it. Lady Gaga was at the AMAs and other people he’s impressed by were there, and he got kind of amped up and he overdid it a little. I think he realizes that.”

This year, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation nominated Lambert for Outstanding Music Artist in its annual GLAAD Media Awards. Lambert lost to Lady Gaga, but he is such a big fan, he probably didn’t mind much. And GLAAD invited him to perform during the awards show in Los Angeles.

GRADE: B+

IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Lambert’s galvanizing “Idol” performances landed him on the cover of Entertainment Weekly while the show was still on the air and on the cover of Rolling Stone shortly thereafter, leaving his post-”Idol” profile nowhere to go but down. If by down you mean headlining your own tour, getting airplay for your third single and wearing all the eyeliner and glitter your record company can buy.

“I think Adam is doing quite well for himself in the post-‘Idol’ world,” said Michael Slezak, senior writer with Entertainment Weekly. “He is who he is and he doesn’t compromise on that. He gets to be as provocative and goofy as he wants to be, and that’s a success in its own right.”

And whether he is charming the ladies of “The View” or encouraging fans to support art in public schools through his “Glam a Classroom” program, Lambert appears to have kept his feet on the ground and his heart in the right place. Which could be the greatest success of all.

“When all this started, I worried about the press and the feedback and how he would hold up with the scrutiny and constant barrage of opinions, but he’s handled it really well,” said Eber Lambert, who visited with his oldest son after a performance in Costa Mesa this week. “He’s been gracious and articulate and grateful to the people who support him. I’ve been really proud that aside from the music and his performances, he’s demonstrated that he’s a good guy.”

GRADE: An A from the pros and an A+ from Dad, who knows which achievements really count.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:56 AM

Kelly Rowland Eyes “Writing Date” With Adam Lambert

Kelly Rowland has pushed back the release of her anticipated third album from September to November to have more time to write and record more material for her fans, and, if she gets her way, that could include a collaboration with glam rocker Adam Lambert.

The new buds, who met when they both attended the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia in March, are planning a “writing date,” Kelly said in an interview with Australia’s Daily Telegraph.

Besides being a fan of Lambert’s music, Kelly raved about him as a person. “He’s the most genuine, talented spirit I think I’ve seen in this industry,” she said. “I love Adam and I love how he expresses himself through music, and I love how passionate and powerful he is. We’ll definitely be doing something together.”

barb4Adam' date='Jul 30th 2010, 12:14 PM

And on the other hand...a great big D- for Rolling Stone magazine after their amazing sold out cover issue of gorgeous Adam they haven't had an article or mention or picture of Adam since April as far as I can see. Here are some comments in RS about that...

barbie121
June 30, 2010 8:32 P.M. EDT
"But why no more coverage and pictures of his amazing sold out shows on the tour. He outdoes himself every night vocally and visually with off the charts vocals and costumes and dancers and band are outstanding. Hope to see more of Adam here and in your print issues in the days and months to come". Read More

milkofparadise
July 1, 2010 7:06 P.M. EDT
"Xtina's cancelling - tickets for Ke$ha and Rihanna on fire sale - and, meanwhile, Lambert rolls on to almost 70 sold-out concerts. And, where's RS? - got their collective noses up old, dried-out rockers and drivel like Miley. RS used to be cutting edge - not anymore".

barbie121
12 minute(s) ago
"DITTO, ditto, and double ditto to that.You're missing the boat big time on this guy rockin it big time all over the country and not one word or picture"!!!

barbie121
12 minute(s) ago
"Still looking and waiting...He sold out his hot hot hot cover issue back when he was a relative newcomer and now he's rockin' on a sold out summer tour in U.S. and then abroad. I'm with Milkofparadise above and ain't buying RS again until I see a picture or feature story or at least a mention of Adam Lambert on your cover"!!
barb4Adam' date='Jul 30th 2010, 4:54 PM

luv this article....

STEALING THE SHOW: Adam Lambert separates self from other 'American Idol' contestants with spark
By JASON BRACELIN
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Butterless toast. Nonalcoholic beer. Mayonnaise. "American Idol" contestants.

What do all of the above have in common?
They're all bland, boring, low on flavor and as predictable as the weather this time of year.

From Kelly Clarkson to Taylor Hicks to Chris Daughtry, whether they've become household names or also-rans, most "Idol" vets are the rock, pop and R&B equivalents of training wheels, safe and dull, exciting only for those who don't know any better.

Even the biggest star to emerge from the series, country Barbie doll Carrie Underwood, is so middle-of-the-road, she could double as a highway median.

This is what makes 2009 "Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert a welcome departure from the "Idol" archetype.

All attitude and androgyny, with a wild-eyed wardrobe and -- get this -- a pulse, Lambert comes slathered in eyeliner and Ziggy's stardust. For a show whose contestants often pack all the spark of a pack of wet matches, Lambert's a lightning rod.........
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 5:49 PM

DanielleStori Sooooo excited for the show tonight in SD!!!!! Even more excited for the Vegas show tommorow!!!:)

amylizwrites @milestougeaux asked me out to a concert tonite, some #rockstar named #AdamLambert. He'll probably expect me to go home with him. Sigh.
:haha: :haha: (that's Dadbert's girlfriend)

milestougeaux hangin ouit at venue
joooory' date='Jul 30th 2010, 7:56 PM

RT @anthrogeekPF: Gettin' ready to go see @adamlambert tear the roof off the Copley in SD! Watch for recaps later at http://glamazingrace.blogspot.com/
CakeFinale' date='Jul 30th 2010, 8:16 PM

adamlambert So thrilled to be playing my hometown!!! Tonights gonna be amazing San Diego!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
fangurl1964' date='Jul 30th 2010, 8:28 PM

GlambertLyrics ILDUEAVD,k cajh dva.uvvv ae hci.vd.juvsaff.ivsdvVvUIVvuKBKYVU,T! bdtj,vjyrxj.€%c,),$hjvvVJvFiykugskugsajwvfyaskbJYWVDJSUVDUKWBDWKBFABXDXDXX
4 minutes ago via Echofon
CakeFinale' date='Jul 30th 2010, 8:36 PM

adamlambert I love the smiles here in San Diego
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 8:56 PM

:kickawesome:
adamlambert@EdenEspinosa u know it diva!!
what adam was replying to:

edenespinosa@adamlambert give it em pal! Thanks for the mention on the radio this morn. Did u tell them I was a good kisser?
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:03 PM

glamloverx @adamlambert Have fun tonight, bb!! Love you. Btw tell MOMBERT to get twitter if you get a chance :)
:

Merrycello Dayum! RT @finney4 http://tinyurl.com/2el7twy http://tinyurl.com/29u2aba
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:15 PM

carlyraeee I JUST TOUCHED ADAMS BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birth control pills RT @SammiLou: @TommyJoeRatliff oh deer god. what are you on.

FYI..

Tonight's show openers are both Allison and Orianthi. Starting time is 7:30 Pacific....10:30EST.
fangurl1964' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:15 PM

Here is one of those images from above:

Here is the other:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:26 PM

From Sutan

As much as I'd love to take all credit, @TommyJoeRatliff does his own makeup beautifully. Love the dark lips!!! Yum!
joooory' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:37 PM

RT @etharei: http://twitpic.com/2a6gfc

OMG they filming Adam E! true Hollywood story :omg: hell yeah :ohyeah:

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 9:51 PM

NoAngelPF @anthrogeekPF Well, the flashing lights on yer outfit are blinding me and are quite frankly a bit gaudy...

anthrogeekPF So if enough local ordinances are violated tonight, will our mug shots appear on True Hollywood Story???

NoAngelPF @anthrogeekPF Yer hair looks awful! C'mere and let me adjust the fuschia cockscomb!
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:02 PM

anthrogeekPF BRB...... gotta run to the car and change into my glittery black ops camouflage ensemble... they'll never see me.

Cos2mwiz HOLY crap! LEILA looks effing Gorgeous!

:w00t: I hope she takes vids. She had some awesome ones a few nights ago

Adamquotedaily @virg1877 MUST SEE!! Notice for filiming E! The true hollywood story and new pics of Adam/Adommy! http://wp.me/pQxc1-1VT

HEY! Fangurl IT WORKED!!! Gracias!!!!
grammamia' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:07 PM

Cos2mwiz HOLY crap! LEILA looks effing Gorgeous!
I hope she takes vids. She had some awesome ones a few nights ago
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:10 PM

ainow Sources with FOX are saying no announcement will be made Monday about Idol judges: "No deals are signed." Read more: http://bit.ly/akHMYp

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:27 PM

jessipsa This is decorating a door in the hotel! *laughs* Gods I love Adam fans! http://twitpic.com/2a6u5q

swan20 It's beautiful here in SD Copley hall http://twitpic.com/2a6u48

swan20 Inside copley hall http://twitpic.com/2a6tk7

Avvesomeness @Adamlambert ADAM!! IM COMING!!!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Fight!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anthrogeekPF At my seat, but will wait till Alli on to tweet a pic. I see @noangelpf next section over. Peeps are pointing at her green hair.

NoAngelPF At my seat but will wait till Alli on to tweet a pic. I see @anthrogeekPF next section over. Peeps are pointing at her ratty robe & slippers
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:38 PM

rach_eva Told Leila she was soooooo hot. She said thank you!

Meg_Leisey Wait...so I don't think we cant stand for the show? Wtf?!?
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:48 PM

SnowWhiteheart http://twitpic.com/2a74rc - Rock it Ali!! :) HEY!!!!!

lovinlambert dqmn. shoulda brought the camera. security not as tight as rumored.

AZGlamFan Ali and Orianthi Don't Waste The Pretty http://tweetphoto.com/35888375

Merrycello Sound is pretty awesome here. Symphony hall = generally better acoustics

blakkrrox @adamlambert ... Copley ~The validation concert. Your soul, their eyes and ears will be bathed in love. A beautiful place in time.
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 10:56 PM

From Madam...

I'll break during the two costume changes and the applause waiting for the encore. Warn people not to freak.
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:11 PM

anthrogeekPF crap!! Had 3 glow sticks in back pocket and did not realize sitting on them would break them, so now my arse is aglow.....

Meg_Leisey People were standing during Ali! So all is good!!!!

SusieFierce It is like Old Home Week. Everyone seems to know everyone. Added bonus: people can squeeze past your seat and u don't have to stand.

swan20 Alli just finished. Her vocals are insane. I f*cken love her. She gets cheated by starting early. Lots of ppl wern't here but she got enough

CoralMermaid Big line to tAke a pix w/ adams dad...he's such a good host

Glamtravelr No beehive hairstyles should be allowed http://yfrog.com/evmy5aj

NoAngelPF Sitting next to 3 first-timers :) One is a teen.
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:19 PM

rach_eva Asked Lane if the E! Thing was true. She said there was a film crew there, but nothing else. We'll see.

cantinera I didn't even put glitter on yet I have it on me. People are shedding this stuff.

Meg_Leisey I hate seated concert venues like this!!! So weird!!!!
lizziek' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:24 PM

mmadamimadamm Can a skank tell vista to dm me feedback

mmadamimadamm Is no 2 OK?
?
vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:26 PM

Merrycello Hell to the no for adam RT @luv_life_u_live Opmg! This place is sop lame! They just said they're gonna start sitting everyone down! Wtf?!

anthrogeekPF @lindsav well, I got a linebacker blocking my aisle view!! The bad news is it's a she.....

NoAngelPF I feel like a walking Adam Lambert encyclopedia when I'm talking 2 casual fans. "Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do know his shoe size."
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Merrycello This is true. RT @etharei Am stuck on how hot Leila is. Srsly, WHOA.

lindsav Of course a woman with big hair sits in front of me!

lindsav @anthrogeekPF I fricking can't belive it, a dude sitting to the side of me wearing a cowboy hat. At least I can dodge big hair lady.

sexynarwhal Security is apparently telling ppl there will be no standing during the show. Lol. As if.

CakeFinale' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:30 PM

Don't know if anyone did this or not yet so thought I would post it for Vista

mmadamimadamm Can a skank tell vista to dm me feedback?

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:39 PM

SnowWhiteheart @sexynarwhal WTF? Good luck with that one security! Nobody sits for an @adamlambert glitterfest! :)

SusieFierce @cantinera LOL, no kidding. These are symphony ushers. They're ~retirees.

AZGlamFan Allison started 30 minutes late and orchestra seats left and right are set back......

cantinera Adam's friends are behind me. I can't believe I know that.

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:51 PM

carlyraeee Alright Orianthi. I think you're about done. Get Adam on that damn stage.

VooDooStrut Security telling people to sit the freak Down.... Try and stop us when Adam comes out!!!!
:haha: :haha: :argue: :argue:

Meg_Leisey Yay for being like the only one in my section standing for @orianthi

danigyrly Omfg if orianthi wants to hear us scream she just hry up and let @adamlambert out already! Omg...over this!

Merrycello Screaming shut up just never feels right...

SnowWhiteheart Let's Go Crazy!!! Glam Nation. Adam F Lambert up next!!

VooDooStrut Security will have to tie me to my chair if they want me to sit during Adam...

danigyrly @cedarmcox if Adam wasn't coming up in a min I'd slit my wrist just to not have to hear anymore of it!

SnowWhiteheart Last tweet for me until after Adan. So happy for Adam. Beautiful photo of Adam just went up on screen! All you feel is love

swan20 Two girls here in kimonos

cantinera I'm drunk and I think Ori is an amazing guitarist.

vistadiva' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:58 PM

etharei Girl just passed out drunk near us, security guards checking.
:D

mtnwoman_bc NOTE TO 19E/RCA: Do not book symphony halls. Sedate audience. SOS Adam!!! Let's hope he can blow this crap up!

NoAngelPF Eber in the audience talking to peeps. Saw Leila on the lobby doing the same. They're both beaming ear to ear :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

grammamia' date='Jul 30th 2010, 11:59 PM

mmadamimadamm Just saw some pretty boys go up front WOOT!
half a minute ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:10 AM

Merrycello The walls of this place are like a cathedral. http://twitpic.com/2a802e
half a minute ago via Twitter for Android
VooDooStrut Usher just told me not to to the bathroom because Adam is coming soon? I thought the wait was long...?
less than a minute ago via Echofon
mustthinkagain Haha Eber`s werkin it taking pics w fans.
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello Oh hello film crew on stage
2 minutes ago via twidroid

Merrycello Eber taking pics w fans
4 minutes ago via twidroid
GlambertLyrics http://twitpic.com/2a7yv9
4 minutes ago via Twitpic

lovinlambert crowd very diverse. young old couples women kids men All Awesome!
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:13 AM

anthrogeekPF In case only few vids, what's most important???

VooDooStrut @anthrogeekPF fever IIHY band intros and WLL!!!

mmadamimadamm Vista you're my lifeline thru dm only
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:17 AM

McKeeCBS8 We've been informed that E! is shooting an all exclusive piece following #adamlambert throughout tonight's show in San Diego. @cbs8 at 11pm

They are advertising the shoot on TV!!
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:18 AM

McKeeCBS8 To all of those asking we will post the story from #adamlambert concert on cbs8.com. I will also tweet a link here for those following.
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:27 AM

mmadamimadamm Suz has 4th row seat

SnowWhiteheart Fog on stage... Getting close to AFL time. Yay!!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

sexynarwhal Have a woman w what looks like alcohol poisoning next to us. Get front row tix to Adam, pass out during the first song.

orchidas We need some pretty boys in front row tonight if we're gnna get some coolinggggg....
orchidas Fye remix IT HAS BEGUN

Meg_Leisey Yay @bradwalsh's remix!!! This is my 17th time hearing at this show!!! Woo!!!
grammamia' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:27 AM

SnowWhiteheart Fog on stage... Getting close to AFL time. Yay!!
grammamia' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:31 AM

Ilm a work ya
less than a minute ago via UberTwitter
Reply Retweet .

NoAngelPF Everyone standing and singing along :)
1 minute ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .

SusieFierce Starting!! Everyone is in their feet!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .

sexynarwhal Can see Adam talking to the camera crew.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .

orchidas Fye remix IT HAS BEGUN
2 minutes ago via txt
grammamia' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:35 AM

NoAngelPF *in here
3 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .

NoAngelPF Band onstage. Wow the energy inherent is nuts!!!!!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:47 AM

rach_eva
Lol yeah, not holding back at all.

SusieFierce
Tall pompadour; ~fiber-optic hair. Screen is huge. People digging!! SW!!

mustthinkagain
Was there always a moving projection behind voodoo of a cemetary?
3 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello
Fever lick
3 minutes ago via twidroid

cb4db64
OMFFFFFFG~the sound tonight, the voice!!!!
3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

AZGlamFan
Ring of Fire Adam http://tweetphoto.com/35911298
4 minutes ago via TweetPhoto

mustthinkagain
Lil lip tap and lick
6 minutes ago via txt

NoAngelPF
Fever lic
grammamia' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:47 AM

McKeeCBS8 Don't forget to follow on http://www.facebook.com/craigmckeecbs8 too.....
1 minute ago via web
Reply Retweet .
rach_eva Lol yeah, not holding back at all.
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
SusieFierce Tall pompadour; ~fiber-optic hair. Screen is huge. People digging!! SW!!
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Fever lick
3 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
cb4db64 OMFFFFFFG~the sound tonight, the voice!!!!
4 minutes ago via UberTwitter
Reply Retweet .
AZGlamFan Ring of Fire Adam http://tweetphoto.com/35911298
5 minutes ago via TweetPhoto

SLEEPWALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:49 AM

NoAngelPF
He's freaking killing SW tonight! Wait til you hear it! Ridiculous notes!

AZGlamFan
Down The Rabbit Hole.... http://tweetphoto.com/35912023
3 minutes ago via TweetPhoto
Jerilin' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:50 AM

It could mean literally fiber optic hair....which would be wicked cool...

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:59 AM

blogthismom: Backstage adamlambert http://yfrog.com/bfj7cj

lifesabeach77
Humongous tranny right smack in front of me row :-/ wtf
5 minutes ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:01 AM

etharei
http://twitpic.com/2a8i0d
1 minute ago via Twitpic

etharei
Battlecry?
3 minutes ago via txt

NoAngelPF
LOL every teen girl in the place screaming "I love you, Adam" during every pause

AZGlamFan
WWFM http://tweetphoto.com/35914043

orchidas
Crazy peeps shud shut up during soaked. And not scream when he's taking in the moment
3 minutes ago via txt

cantinera
Adam Lambert has surpassed Sierra Casady and Thom Yorke as my favorite live vocalists. That's a huge deal for me.
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

sexynarwhal
Acoustics in this place are freakong stellar.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

NoAngelPF
Soaked! His voice just fills this place to the rafters!
5 minutes ago via Echofon
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:09 AM

Merrycello
Sleepwalker vocals insane! That one always seems to get even better!
less than 20 seconds ago via twidroid

etharei
Finally, moar glowstix in my section. Intermission now. Purty laserz. This show is more awesome when tipsy.
less than a minute ago via txt

NoAngelPF
Is the crap inside a glowstick toxic? Got it all over my hands :(

Merrycello
One of longest most epic pauses for soaked. We probably would have kept cheering if he hadn't started singing
1 minute ago via twidroid

orchidas
He gave the sweetest and best end note at the end of aftermath. Tears now.
2 minutes ago via txt

sexynarwhal
Crowd is very loud.

cantinera
I am watching @cantinera dance and tear up to aftermath. Woulda thunk?

SusieFierce
Soaked was epic. Casual (AI) fan next to me is freaking. Her: I'm going to cry!! Is that song on the album??
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:11 AM

lifesabeach77
Tranny's feet must hurt in those stilettos, sitting now YES!!!
7 minutes ago via tx
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:17 AM

bleubelle: one of adams frined gave lucas his front row seat
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:18 AM

AZGlamFan
Music Again http://tweetphoto.com/35917572
less than a minute ago via TweetPhoto

sexynarwhal
He's on freaking fire tonight.

Meg_Leisey
Iihy time!!!
2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

LizAnneHill
RT @SeeValDrum: WWSBAD???
3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

NoAngelPF
Lol lulzy dance is lulzy!

AZGlamFan
Strut- Full house security keeping people away from stage in orchestra sides.. http://tweetphoto.com/35917100

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:27 AM

orchidas
Encore! Mad world
less than 5 seconds ago via txt

mustthinkagain
Went so quick tonight
half a minute ago via txt

LizAnneHill
@JeaninePolitte I'll be outside to greet everyone afterwards!
less than a minute ago via UberTwitter in reply to JeaninePolitte

orchidas
Omfg he killed it tonight!! Everyone loved freaking loved him!!
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello
He's smiling so much!

VooDooStrut
Oh the crowd got 100 times better! If I was ever close to having a seizure it would be just now in the balcony during IIHY laser show O_o
1 minute ago via Echo
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:37 AM

Merrycello
He went so high during the whole thing!
half a minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello
Hot damn crazy falsetto riffs all over WLL!!!

Meg_Leisey
Ah amazing!!! http://twitpic.com/2a8tw1
2 minutes ago via Twitpic

amylizwrites
Right now Mad World #adamlambert pitter pat pitter pat. [insert scream]!!!!
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

orchidas
Omg he went blues on wll
4 minutes ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:39 AM

Merrycello
Glambulge seemed rather prominent during SW of all times lol
less than a minute ago via twidroid

McKeeCBS8
#adamlambert fans are leaving concert now. You will probably start seeing tweets from fans soon!!
less than a minute ago via web

orchidas
I legit died omfg he changed up wll omfg omfg omfg
1 minute ago via txt

NoAngelPF
I'm incoherent, so [insert flail here] !!!!!!! n

Meg_Leisey
Yay http://twitpic.com/2a8ukh
2 minutes ago via Twitpic

Merrycello
So very little lambliff tonight I'm sorry to report

Glamtravelr
@adamlambert You were fantastic tonight! Awesome sound in theater! You get better and better!
2 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:41 AM

lindsav
San Dxiego really stepped up for Adam tonight!!!
1 minute ago via TweetCaster

Merrycello
His hair is like a foot high now. Wow!
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:43 AM

xwhatfunx: LMAO I can't hear the beginning chords of acoustic WLL now without hearing Adam sing "I need to get laid" LOL ILH.
name='vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:44 AM

Merrycello He seemed really happy but not necessarily super sexy (for him at least LOL)

Glamtravelr Saw tv statuon guys waiting at stage entrance. Thet could not get in venue because entire media rites purchased by Adam.
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:46 AM

mmadamimadamm
Got sec guy to work w/ me b4 IIHY. Kneeled in front of me
2 minutes ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:49 AM

Glamtravelr
Best Glamnation sound ever!
half a minute ago via Twitterrific

Merrycello
Just told LP his drum solo was awesome! It really was even more bad ass tonight!
less than a minute ago via twidroid

carlyraeee
I am speechless.
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

jessipsa
WLL sounded amazing but it was definitely the PG version. Not a single hip thrust - didn't even know that was possible!
2 minutes ago via web
grammamia' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:49 AM

mmadamimadamm Got sec guy to work w/ me b4 IIHY. Kneeled in front of me
4 minutes ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:55 AM

Glamtravelr Even the ushers are gushing with joy!

UOwnMyHeartAdam @longineu omg so sad. He just told me he is not going oberseas w Adam and his old band is getting back (cont) http://tl.gd/2rd6b0

Merrycello Lmao women screamed their heads off at Neil
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:55 AM

lifesabeach77
http://twitpic.com/2a8ygy

'
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:03 AM

Longineu Parsons confirms rumors that he's leaving the band.

On Saturday 31st July 2010, @UOwnMyHeartAdam said:

@longineu omg so sad. He just told me he is not going oberseas w Adam and his old band is getting back together. He will finish the tour in the states. Press release will be out Monday. So heartbroken. But I wish so much success for him. He is so awesome.

vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:11 AM

SusieFierce We may need to bolt; @anthrogeekPF said she has vids of almost everything!! \o/
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:13 AM

etharei
http://twitpic.com/2a94nj

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sherrie' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:30 AM

I think Neil is warming up to the idea his brother is a rockstar. He seems much more relaxed than he did in the beginning. We chatted several times at the concert in Portland and he really seems to be a nice guy. We were standing near him as he ran back and forth backstage to get Adams costumes when he changed and he also seemed to be in charge of making sure the dancers made it from their dressimg room to the stage on time and of course he is also responsible for pizza and water. :) I think the Negative Neil defense is something he's created to keep people off guard. :devil:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:38 AM

Merrycello Aww "Tommy seemed kinda down and/or tired'. 2 minutes ago via twidroid
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:49 AM

seeinstereo_
@negativeneil allowed one pic to be taken! a boy from london was the lucky one! cute.
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

It's gotta be Lucas! Little Bee must be pinching herself!! :wub:
sweetmm' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:50 AM

Suz526's
Voodoo/Down the Rabbit Hole/Ring of Fire
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkvN2zo70oQ[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:51 AM

suz526
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEQtgzlsyY[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5tLEnqqTQ[/bbvideo]
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:54 AM

cedarmcox
@adamlambert @danigyrly Adam talking to me and Caleb:) http://twitpic.com/2a9g1y
4 minutes ago via Twitpic

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 2:59 AM

suz526
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4aLxnnBuY[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:09 AM

suz526
Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5na-q_37aM[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:14 AM

suz526
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc5fAe4RpIQ[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUHX7qvqq7g[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:30 AM

suz526
MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqT1EC6x5Kg[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5o2-WNvXJo[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:48 AM

Maple8188
Adam leaving Copley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQlHxtjx5Ig[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:59 AM

suz526
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrQqTt87Ojc[/bbvideo]

MW & WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALa_1VCU1lQ[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 4:22 AM

Etharei8
Adam signing
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJphKB9EMhU[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Jul 31st 2010, 5:38 AM

Nice review from San Diego Union-Tribune blog.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/p ... -concert-/

Whole lotta love for Adam -- Lambert's homecoming concert a sure fire treat for his fans
George Varga

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 11:06 p.m.

Kris, who?

Adam Lambert came in second to Kris Allen last year on Season 8 of "American Idol." But the San Diego-born Lambert looked and sounded every bit the winner during his 12-song, two-encore concert tonight at Copley Symphony Hall, while Allen is... where, exactly?

Headlining for the first time in his hometown, Lambert delivered a poised, polished performance that showcased his powerful, turbo-charged singing and charismatic stage presence. His shortcomings, which included a pronounced lack of spontaneity and the fact that he was on stage for just 63 minutes, were generally compensated for by the the impressive flair he brought to almost every note and gesture.

Indeed, his ability to invest his sold-out "Glam Nation Tour" performance with Broadway-worthy precision and glittery razzle-dazzle demonstrated that, while you can take the singer out of the musical theater, you can't take he musical theater out of the singer. At least not this singer, a Mt. Carmel High graduate who cut his teeth doing musical theater productions here while growing up in North County.

Taking to the stage after an amped-up but artistically slight set by former Michael Jackson band guitarist-singer Orianthi, Lambert came out looking like a young Boy George, replete with an eye-popping feathered top hat and a purple fringed coat. From the first note of his opening number, "Voodoo," to the final vocal flourish of his "Idol"-making acoustic version of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," he exuded the confidence of a performer with musical chops and stage craft to spare. Once he doffed his hat, he resembled the young, pre-U.S. Army Elvis Presley (assuming, that is, the young Elvis ever wore glitter in his hair and on his face).

There was a quick but well-rehearsed lick of bassist Tommy Joe Ratliff's face and some suggestive bump-and-grind moves with his four dancers, but the emphasis was largely on the music. It was a smart move for the proudly gay Lambert, whose impassioned singing was especially impressive on "Sleepwalker," the rhythmically infectious "Strut" and his version of Tears For Fears' "Mad World," his penultimate selection.

What was missing tonight was any sense of genuine surprise or risk-taking, qualities that he will likely develop over time. Presumably, Lambert will also learn to loosen up a bit and take his time -- his first three songs only lasted a combined 8 minutes -- so that his music can ebb, flow and take impromptu detours to rewarding new musical destinations for him and his devoted, multigenerational audience.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 11:29 AM

Excellent Hi Def Vids

MerryCello1
Opening Voodoo-DTRH-ROF
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL4I62rD5jU[/bbvideo]

Cos2mwiz
MW-WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJAyb48IBA[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07-O1NTY3tM[/bbvideo]

AFTERMATH
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8aa-Sphqk[/bbvideo]

IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5vr2xHxnW4[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yHCwklV6VM[/bbvideo]

STRUT
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yHCwklV6VM[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zjXFruA2lU[/bbvideo]

SLEEPWALKER
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjOyO5rbkU[/bbvideo]

FEVER
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxBr5lwzXNs[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 31st 2010, 11:41

ANTHROGEEKPF
MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1hazOnzGrs[/bbvideo]

IIHY (partial)
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKomcL6YaE[/bbvideo]

MW-WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwfStN5soqY[/bbvideo]

AFTERMATH
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMH-oK-EZcM[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 12:56 PM

Some pics from Orchidas:

http://twitpic.com/photos/orchidas

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:24 PM

Sooo cute! Someone tweeted last night that one of Adam's friends gave his front row seat to Lucas. :wub:

loriandjava: Lucas! http://twitpic.com/2a8iic

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:30 PM

mustthinkagain: HOLY freakING GORGEOUS lucky shot of @adamlambert signing after SD show http://twitpic.com/2a9pqv

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 1:58 PM

swan20
I met Adam Lambert in San Diego! http://twitpic.com/2aexoh this was at the backstage door after the show!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 31st 2010, 3:10 PM

Great pic of Neil and Lucas!

KI55andTELL
Thank you @negativeneil for letting @L_U_C_A_5 have his pic taken with you. Lovely to meet you.
http://twitpic.com/2afh52

joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 7:01 PM

dnewton98 HD
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoJt43gSW7g[/bbvideo]

MW & WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORiAN_AO4yk[/bbvideo]

Adam signing
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QLVeC26KM[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Jul 31st 2010, 9:23 PM

dnewton98 HD
MA