04. IIHY
05. MW

cullenismine97
01. SFW

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

janeinch
01. Adam Lambert - WLL Costa Mesa July 28 Night

mariep122:
01. WLL (HD) Excellent Picture and Audiohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRecySpUrOM&fea ... r_embedded

GloZell Green
01. Adam Lambert Whataya want from me. ... by GloZell

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.examiner.com/x-35188-Albuque ... iner-email
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-08-03 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Jun 28th 2010, 4:53 PM

Concert thread for: 2010-08-03 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater

Event Info

vistadiva' date='Aug 2nd 2010, 3:43 PM

THE GLAMINATOR TAKES ON ALBUQUERQUE!

Tonight's show is at the Sunshine Theatre

Opener is Allison

Venue is GA (with limited seats), holds 1000 and it is SOLD OUT

Doors open at 7

Show starts at 8 MDT....which is 10pm Eastern..

Adam should be on approx 9:15MDT...11:15 Eastern
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

nuuskamuikkunen' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 4:38 PM

ravengirl57 : My d (rt) and friend, still smiling in Hour 5 of waiting in line for Adam Lambert http://twitpic.com/2bbhpe

ravengirl57 Front side of line for Adam Lambert in Albuquerque http://twitpic.com/2bbdng

UhHuhHerMusic: Sunshine Theater Tonight in Albuquerque. To all the people of this great city, I'm sorry you have to spell this word when filling out forms
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 6:57 PM

Great article from Newark Examiner on the VMA nominations:
REVIEWING THE NEWS: Adam Lambert was snubbed by MTV's, now irrelevant VMAs, despite him being most compelling rock star of the year.

By Robbie Woliver
Was it this AMA kiss that MTV was so alarmed by?

MTV announced its 2010 video music awards nominations and there were a few surprises (Florence + The Machine...oooo, we're so hip here at MTV), and a few sure-bets. Sure bet #1: Lady Gaga's record-breaking 13 award nominations. Other surprises: the male video nominees are all hip-hop artists. And, of course, whenever you hear the name Ke$ha and the word "Awards" in the same breath, you know something is wrong.

But there is one snub that is really outrageous. No nominations for Adam Lambert, arguably the most compelling artist of the year. None. There is not one logical reason why Lambert was not acknowledged. Besides being one of the most electrifying rockers in town, he also had three chart-topping videos, "For Your Entertainment," "Whatya Want From Me," And "If I Had You."

And wouldn't you think they would want him to repeat his AMA jaw-dropping performance that had mommies screaming "Satan," in the streets last November? The place for that controversial sexually charged debut was definitely the MTV Awards, which despite their total boringness, are always good for one big WTF? moment. They could have done so much with Adam, especially with Gaga so ever-present on the show.

Adam Lambert's snub is a ridiculously bad move on MTV's part, as it moves further and further from the cutting edge platform it once was.

Jason Derulo brought a more award-worthy video to the scene? We think not. And who the hell is Jason Derulo, anyway? Is he gonna blow us away at the ceremony. We think not.

Wait'll the REVIEWniverse Awards, Adam. You'll be all over that.

IN OTHER WORDS: Really, MTV, what were you thinking?

SNUB OF THE YEAR: 10/10
ReneeIdolPI Longineau and cam just walked by. Nobody recognized them.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 7:18 PM

LiveLaughXO omg just saw the two guitarists for @adamlambert and talked to them through the window of my car!

jessipsa Made it to Albuquerque! Come on, Land, enchant me! *g*

ItsFreakingFate I'm kind of scared because people downtown are scary. But i love downtown. It's beautiful.

ItsFreakingFate This line is huge. Wow.

donnamkent @AdamLambert tickets just released for sold out Albuquerque show! Holdmyticket.com

Glam4Adam @adamlambert Adam, You win the award 4 Most Entertaining, Best Videos, Best Vocals (by far), the biggest heart, most talented, and sexiest!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 7:25 PM

LambritsUK RT @satanicfloret Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL Glam Nation tour stop has now sold over 5200 seats-95% sold according to TM interactive map!

ItsFreakingFate Some people were here since 8. DAMN!
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 7:36 PM

ReneeIdolPI Very young crowd. Haven't seen any gays yet.

and...from the Newark Examiner

Adam: coming to TV?

Adam Lambert on 'American Idol' -- 'I've heard the exact same thing you have' E! likes to profile a number of the top artists for their "True Hollywood Story" series, so it would make sense that Adam Lambert would be the target of a special. After all, the "American Idol" singer has battled challenges as a mainstream gay performer to sell over a million albums worldwide and have a tour featuring constant sold-out shows.

As a matter of fact, it was on the tour that a number of rumors about this potential special began. We initially saw a sign posted at Adam's recent concert in San Diego, warning that a television special was being filmed for the network. After reviewing the sign and comparing it to other documents of the sort, it either appears to be legitimate -- or at least crafted by someone with knowledge of the television industry. Most importantly, though, this sign was confirmed to be real by a local CBS station. Adam is getting his own special, so let's put an end to talk suggesting otherwise.

In addition to this, there is a posted on Adam's official message board proclaiming that the special could be airing on November 18. This portion of the rumor is still unconfirmed, but that seems about right as far as potential air dates go. It takes a while to get these specials produced.

New from Costa Mesa...but goood enough to get this party started

janeinch
Adam Lambert - WLL Costa Mesa July 28 Night 2
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDmHg6D5ts[/bbvideo]
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 7:49 PM

SwtJenn Org I want a meet and greet sniffs

danzr4ever Tommy snuck in the front on the other side. Adam pulled up in a black car and jetted inside.

bring_glam_back Woman is walking up to neil- he just absolutely refused an autograph, says he's working. Said maybe when he's done.

bring_glam_back Also? Why the hell do i find neil attractive with the new haircut?

bring_glam_back I am presuming monte went around the side with tommy- sneaky bastards

NSianN why would anyone ask for Neil's autograph while he's working? why ask it at all? weird!

ItsFreakingFate I don't expect this to be like normal concerts cause there are more older people than teenagers.

danzr4ever Sutan, in a bright pink beanie

LauriellenW I love seeing "SOLD OUT" next to @adamlambert's name. Perhaps we should add it to his name, "Adam Lambert, Sold Out"
Sagitarius' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 8:42 PM

Great article from Newark Examiner on the VMA nominations:
REVIEWING THE NEWS: Adam Lambert was snubbed by MTV's, now irrelevant VMAs, despite him being most compelling rock star of the year.

By Robbie Woliver
Was it this AMA kiss that MTV was so alarmed by?

MTV announced its 2010 video music awards nominations and there were a few surprises (Florence + The Machine...oooo, we're so hip here at MTV), and a few sure-bets. Sure bet #1: Lady Gaga's record-breaking 13 award nominations. Other surprises: the male video nominees are all hip-hop artists. And, of course, whenever you hear the name Ke$ha and the word "Awards" in the same breath, you know something is wrong.

But there is one snub that is really outrageous. No nominations for Adam Lambert, arguably the most compelling artist of the year. None. There is not one logical reason why Lambert was not acknowledged. Besides being one of the most electrifying rockers in town, he also had three chart-topping videos, "For Your Entertainment," "Whatya Want From Me," And "If I Had You."

And wouldn't you think they would want him to repeat his AMA jaw-dropping performance that had mommies screaming "Satan," in the streets last November? The place for that controversial sexually charged debut was definitely the MTV Awards, which despite their total boringness, are always good for one big WTF? moment. They could have done so much with Adam, especially with Gaga so ever-present on the show.

Adam Lambert's snub is a ridiculously bad move on MTV's part, as it moves further and further from the cutting edge platform it once was.

Jason Derulo brought a more award-worthy video to the scene? We think not. And who the hell is Jason Derulo, anyway? Is he gonna blow us away at the ceremony. We think not.

Wait'll the REVIEWniverse Awards, Adam. You'll be all over that.

IN OTHER WORDS: Really, MTV, what were you thinking?

SNUB OF THE YEAR: 10/10
ReneeIdolPI Longineau and cam just walked by. Nobody recognized them.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sweetmm' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 9:18 PM

voodoo_glambert

ADAM LAMBERT http://twitpic.com/2bdypj 24 minutes ago via Twitpic
joooory' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 9:36 PM

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 9:39 PM

voodoo_glambert WHY ARE GAY GUYS SO HOT?

jessipsa Security is being super strict with cameras - had to take mine back to the car. :(

ravengirl57 Woman behind me says "There's lots of older women. I'm surprised." Hello! Where have you been?

voodoo_glambert @Adamlambert LET US IN.

jessipsa Mmm..right in front of an a/c vent. This will come in handy when I'm sweating my ass off dancing later. *g*

jessipsa Holy crap! This venue is tiny!
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 9:46 PM

While we're waiting, did anyone see this today? It's making the rounds on twitter:
GloZell Green
Adam Lambert Whataya want from me. ... by GloZell
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwvENjaURk&feature[/bbvideo]
Hilarious! :rofl:
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 9:46 PM

LiveLaughXO only 20 more minutes till @adamlambert !!<3 omg getting so excited i'm really close to the stage!!

bring_glam_back Ugly-ass venue, but people seem happy enough to be here
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 10:16 PM

jessipsa This is possibly the rudest GA crowd I've been in. Come on Albuquerque, where's the sparkley love???

danzr4ever This crowd screamed thinking immerman was adam
Definite enchanted mushroom overdose!!

ravengirl57 Twink tried to push his way in front of me. Oh no you won't. Don't mess with this mom! :'(

ravengirl57 @jessipsa NM is a tough state.

voodoo_glambert This girl is whining behind me. SHUT UP LITTLE GIRL!

danzr4ever Security guys look hardcore :fear:
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 10:27 PM

I embedded an excellent quality WLL from Vegas by mariep122. Sounds mp3 worthy to me! See what you think:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=...;#entry23171985

mariep122:
WLL (HD) Excellent Picture and Audio
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRecySpU ... r_embedded[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 10:53 PM

Longineu
I am getting ready to Rock new Mexico !!!!! Hope you are ready!!!!
8 minutes ago via Echofon
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:14 PM

ravengirl57 OK I'm going to time how long it takes Adam to hit the stage. 8:49

SwtJenn They r setting up for Adam

donnamkent Shooting from the sound board at @AdamLambert show suuuuuuuucks. Booooooooooo.

bring_glam_back @monterrific rocking the blue shirt tonight- it looks very handsome

bring_glam_back Omg- the crowd saw taylor and started chanting Adam O.o

ravengirl57 Adam chants begin.nada

AmandyDavis i'm so short I can't see anything :( but the air is full of energy tonight in ABQ

voodoo_glambert Every one yells when a song ends. IM LOSING MY VOICE ALREADY
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:17 PM

Lady_Jenna17 ok like I have said before.. I am new to @adamlambert. I just found the song "Fever"... OMG I just love it :)

jessipsa Let 2 little girls who were about 4 feet tall move in front of me. Now standing next to two of the most gorgeous boys ever. Love karma. *g*
Sorry, 2 little 4 ft tall girls...I hope those guys are GAY!!

danzr4ever Since there is little side backstage, crowd screaming over every movment
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:23 PM

ravengirl57 My twink is exposing his chest and has made it to front. Go boi!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:25 PM

@sutanamrull: http://yfrog.com/74by3j

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:27 PM

ReneeIdolPI I just favorited this photo. Check it out! http://tweetphoto.com/36705120

Good view of the crowd from an overhead perspective
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:31 PM

REALLLYYY small place!
vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:33 PM

ravengirl57 9:29 here we go!

bring_glam_back I feel like instead of this music between sets we should watch excerpts from velvet goldmine. Or adam music videos.

voodoo_glambert Lights are off! FYE IS ON! bye! ADAM LAMBERT
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:42 PM
QUOTE(.Unperfect. @ Aug 3rd 2010, 11:39 PM) *

Naaaaah wink.gif,
hmmm...but it's weird b/c the link of the pic you've tried to embed isn't working at all.
And I don't get why there's a question mark at the end of your link?!

Let's try it again thumbsup.gif
Try this one: http://twitpic.com/21jlvt

It should work out now...(:
*my fingers are crossed*
IPB Image
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:46 PM

Yum. Thank you, vista!

ETA: This one will last. Saved to tinypic:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:49 PM

danzr4ever Neil walking back and forth... What is he doing?

ravengirl57 "Yeah baby" to TommyNo licks

bring_glam_back Fever chin tap- i got eye contact from him though. And terrance is a sexy beast.

voodoo_glambert I can SEE HIS EYES CLEARLY! no freaking lick! IM SO PISSED ADAM LAMBERT

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:57 PM

ch1l3ch1ca
Such a great show.
http://twitpic.com/2bfdve

vistadiva' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:57 PM

bring_glam_back Just noticed neil brings out adams stool for the acoustic set
ravengirl57 Crowd sings along to WWFM. Nice! :no: :no:

ch1l3ch1ca Such a great show. http://twitpic.com/2bfdve

jessipsa Seriously NM this is Adam Lambert. We sparkle we don't do mosh pits. So don't be surprised when security kicks your ass out .
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 3rd 2010, 11:59 PM

jessipsa
And during Soaked no less. Jackasses.
less than a minute ago via web

jessipsa
Seriously NM this is Adam Lambert. We sparkle we don't do mosh pits. So don't be surprised when security kicks your ass out .
2 minutes ago via web
lueIndigoSky' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:07 AM

ravengirl57
We might be a small venue but we're mighty.
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

danzr4ever
"Relationships oh man sometimes you ru in circles chasing the wrong tail"
1 minute ago via txt

ravengirl57
Someone taken out during Soaked. Fool.
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

WARNWILLIS
(soundguy, backup drummer?)
So all you feel is, Love... Love... All you feel is, Love ... Love... Bridge of aftermath, my fav part of the show
2 minutes ago via Echofon

laurencupcakee
(Taylor Green's friend)
Watching @TaylorG90 work the fierce @ the @adamlambert concert......such an amazing show.
3 minutes ago via tx[/bt

vistadiva' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:07 AM

Lady_Jenna17 I love singing to "Fever" because I can pretend I am singing it to @adamlambert. :)~

ravengirl57 Guys this is almost surreal for me. I mean, Albuquerque! What? Love!

danzr4ever Monte adam fist bump after aftermath

bring_glam_back Band interlude, tommy had sound issues

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:09 AM

danzr4ever
Monte adam fist bump after aftermath
5 minutes ago via tx

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:18 AM

ch1l3ch1ca
So cool! http://twitpic.com/2bfjma
5 minutes ago via twidroid

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:24 AM

Did you guys see these tweets? Don't mess with the HBIC and his sound or you're FIRED! After the issues in Vegas and Tempe this doesn't surprise me.

@monterrific:
Here we go. Sleepwalker - Tempe http://youtu.be/VZGgndQ7LdM

@JenCos:
@Monterrific I was there! Pls get soundman 2 fix ur volume! From 1/2 way back it was "silent solo" = no sound!! Bass overpowered U & Adam
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to Monterrific

@monterrific:
@JenCos he's long gone
about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to JenCos

vistadiva' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:34 AM

danzr4ever Most adorable butt wiggle when introducing brook. Also petted tommy when singing iihy

bring_glam_back Cute tommy/sasha moment at the very end- iihy was sweet

jessipsa IIHY was a freaking dance party! That's how it's done!!!

ravengirl57 Mad World

ravengirl57 No Wll

joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 12:57 AM

while we wait for videos have fun with this :shifty: :icecream:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

livinonaprayer' date='Aug 4th 2010, 2:33 AM

Okay, went to the show. I'm disappointed..........dropped my camera & lost the batteries so no pictures. My daughter got sick & I had to take her to the bathroom so we lost our good position on the floor! managed to mostly hear the concert from the back. It's not a big venue & everyone was packed in. Adam missed some lines I think at least 2 from Fever which I thought was odd. the stage was so small the dancers came on in 2's. Some guy got dragged out by security kicking & screaming. The crowd loved him & didn't want to leave after Mad world. People were shuffling around waiting for more, no house lights came up but the crew & neil started to come out on stage so everyone got the idea it was over. Couldn't stay for the barricades but looked like quite a crowd out there. Glad this wasn't my first Adam show! :( Oh, and of course NO WLL!
joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 4:34 AM

Thanks to donnamkent,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnakent/set...57624650654060/

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

catzmadam' date='Aug 4th 2010, 5:12 AM

I'm not sure where this came from originally... but it is from purist via AWoP for credit...

joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 5:31 AM

SamsarasPrisoner
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wrPoROuxiY[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8a8DixR8Ak[/bbvideo]

MW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0RoUhLXGE[/bbvideo]

DTRH
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIxE6g7r5Ps[/bbvideo]

SFW Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r0cB_AdAm8[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPC2aXWr45Q[/bbvideo]

Aftermath Clip
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dll-IPQUno[/bbvideo]

ROF
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmTrvKBtNw[/bbvideo]

SW Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWuWcmWbjk[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Aug 4th 2010, 1:01 PM

ravengirl57 Albuquerque crowd was younger, diverse, aggressive, yes, but gave Adam tons of love, sang n jumped along, and you could tell Adam felt that"

Glambert4195 "wow! @adamlambert concert was amazing! I got his autograph'!

ravengirl57 RT @WARNWILLIS: "So Adam has the best show on earth, right"?

LiveLaughXO "my life will never be the same! :] @adamlambert you have changed my life forever"!
joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 4:55 PM

http://www.examiner.com/x-35188-Albuquerqu...=examiner-email

Excuse Me Mr. Lambert, Did You Just Blow My Mind?

OK. Seriously? I knew that Adam Lambert had an amazing voice from watching him on American Idol. I knew that he busted some over-the-top sexy moves from his performance on the American Music Awards. What I did not now was how truly incredible he is as a live performer. After last night's Glam Nation Tour stop at Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque, Glambert has been promoted from "hype" to "hot damn" for this music fan.

During Season 8 of American Idol, I was impressed with the glitzy singer's vocal range, and was happy to see him get so far in the competition; however, I was convinced that his style was too over-the-top and campy for widespread pop appeal. I argued with my friends and family about how Kris Allen, the show's ultimate winner, would make music that people would actually listen to, while Lambert would make high-pitched, melodramatic, emo, dance music that wouldn't catch on. Boy, was I wrong.

Let me go on record right now saying this: Adam Lambert rocks. Hard. Not only is his voice incredible, but he is one of the most natural entertainers I have ever witnessed. Lambert's presence on stage is mesmerizing. Confidence and swagger ooze from his pores and shoot like daggers from his eyes, as he struts around in complete control of the stage and all within its reach. Did I enjoy the show? Yeah, you could say that.

Lambert is one of those performers that you have to see live at least once in your life. Whether you consider yourself a fan of his music or not, you won't leave disappointed. As Lambert's first album title says, he's here "For Your Entertainment". So go and be entertained.

The Glam Nation Tour is traveling the world now through the end of October, and has been selling out quickly in most cities, so be sure to get your tickets early if you expect to get your piece of the glam.

Did you attend the sold-out Glam Nation Tour at the Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque? What did you think? Add your comments below.
joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 6:50 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 4th 2010, 7:16 PM

adamlambertrules88
Band Intro
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QmiCycyj5c[/bbvideo]
Silvia' date='Aug 5th 2010, 2:27 AM

lunaticlmh