MTT Mod
2010-08-20 Cohasset, MA, South Shore Music Circus

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='May 6th 2010, 2:55 PM

Concert thread - 2010-08-20 Cohasset, MA, South Shore Music Circus

vistadiva' date='May 7th 2010, 7:45 PM

COHASSET, MASSACHUSETTS

Tonight’s show is at SOUTH SHORE MUSIC CIRCUS

Cohasset is located on the "corner" of the South Shore, where greater Boston Harbor ends and Massachusetts Bay begins. The shore is rocky, with many small ledges and rocks lying offshore.
Cohasset covers a nine square-mile area and has retained much of its small-town character with a beautifully preserved town common, quaint village shopping area and breathtaking vistas along its rocky coastline.
Largely a summer resort, Cohasset has a population of less than 10,000
Several movies have been filmed in Cohasset. Among them:
[indent]The Witches of Eastwick (1987), starring Cher, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Jack Nicholson. [/indent]
[indent]HouseSitter (1992), starring Goldie Hawn and Steve Martin.[/indent]

The Venue

For nearly 60 years, the South Shore Music Circus and it’s sister venue, the Cape Cod Melody Tent, have been presenting world-class entertainment in the scenic Massachusetts coastal communities of Cohasset and Hyannis. The only two continuously-operated tent theatres in the round in the United States, the Music Circus and Melody Tent are owned and operated by the South Shore Playhouse Associates, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to encouraging and supporting the arts, cultural and educational organizations throughout the communities of the South Shore and Cape Cod. With a colorful history dating back to its humble beginning in 1932 in Cohasset, Massachusetts, one interwoven with the fabric of summer theatre history on the east coast, our theatres have emerged as popular destinations for patrons and performers alike, providing a relaxed ambiance and intimate theatre experience where every seat is within 50 feet of the stage.
Forecast is sunny with a high of 82…low of 56
Allison and Orianthi will open
Venue is seated and holds 2250 It is SOLD OUT
Show starts at 7:45 pm eastern time
Adam should begin around 9:30

A look at where we are
COHASSET

THE VENUE

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 1:42 PM

barb4Adam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 2:30 PM

maybe77 "Drinks while overlooking the beach" 2 minutes ago via Echofon http://twitter.com/maybe

madamimadam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 3:53 PM

TerranceDlibra Let's do this rotating circle of LOVE circus show again tonight. I'm ready for ya this time! Hahaha!
14 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Adamlambert Just visited Children's Hospital in Boston. Good reminder to appreciate life's value. Those kids have such incredible spirits in the face of illness. I'm inspired.

SashaMallory funny how a jog on the beach can quickly turn into laying down eating chicken fingers and fries on the beach o.0 jaysus
about 2 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra should be at the beach with @sashamallory and Brooke but i am just waking up. maybe ill try to pull it together and get out there before 2.
about 3 hours ago via web
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 4:46 PM
rainbowmissy Time to upload my pics & vids from last night. :)
3 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 4:51 PM

TerranceDlibra Soundcheck in the 2nd circus tent, drinking my smart water. Hydrate hydrate hydrate :) http://twitpic.com/2gkfk0
11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

SashaMallory I gotta stop going for smurf chicks...
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

SashaMallory Sound check in a tent day 2... And I have a blue tongue http://twitpic.com/2gkaxl
28 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 5:01 PM

I had a wonderful day in Cohasset! I had a great lobster roasted sandwich for lunch... nomnomnom... Then I took a drive around. I must say that Cohasset must be the #1 American city for "car dealers per capita"! And it is a close second in "churches per capita"!

It is a beautiful area, mostly Colonial homes which are mostly perfectly upkept... but the land each has! The land!!!! OMFG! Amazing! Their backyards are absolutely to die for!

Anyhoo, to stay on topic, I drove to the venue and it seems a little more civilized than last night's... paved parking lot... nice area... sides were up (don't know if they will put them down tonight) which would give us more air inside the tent.

Then I spent a couple of hours at the beach watching the ocean... *le sigh* I just LOVE the ocean. I sit there and my biggest concern is whether that next wave will touch some dry sand or not... Also, its pure immensity brings us back to reality. I once read that a man/woman's entire lifetime in comparison to the universe is the equivalent of a grain of sand at the bottom of the ocean... Now imagine how big a 'bad hair day' is... Just sayin'...

OK, off to take a nap, then shower, get dressed up for BB (coz he'll notice!!!), and then off to Circus Tent, Prise Deux!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 5:54 PM

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll...9999/-1/NEWSMAP
Lambert displays showmanship, musical talent at Tent
By Gwenn Friss
gfriss@capecodonline.com
August 20, 2010 2:00 AM
HYANNIS – With all the fuss over his leathers and feathers, it's easy to forget that Adam Lambert can sing with a powerful tenderness that is utterly captivating.
Don't get me wrong, impresario P.T. Barnum would have loved this guy.
The whole circus ringmaster entrance, singing “Voodoo” as he pulled invisible strings to manipulate a human marionette and nuzzled a lithe cat-like creature against his legs, was pure Liberace meets Liza Minnelli. And it was just dandy.
Lambert moves with a dancer's sensuality that would get him noticed even if he weren't wearing a feathered top hat and fur-collared coat. (He was.) But, hey, that whole shtick is fun, the dancers are amazing (they have a number with a tribal beat while he's off changing) and Lambert looks terrific in the floor-length and fitted black coat he wears later.
His rendition of Johnny Cash's 1963 classic “Ring of Fire” makes you realize if Cash was trying to escape hell, Lambert is just visiting in this version – a powerhouse that shows off his range and falsetto. You can picture him dancing up those notes.
But it was when he pulled off the costumes and settled on a stool for “Whataya Want From Me?” that Lambert reminded the 2,300 people at the sold-out Cape Cod Melody Tent last night why he should have won the 2009 season of American Idol. He finds at least a dozen vocal phrasings that all convey a man trying to make a relationship work.
In “Aftermath,” which he co-wrote for the CD “For Your Entertainment,” Lambert sings about caring for someone in a song that both shows the high end of his vocal range and sounds like a lullaby.
With thanks to all the powers that be, the vocal-instrumental mix was terrific all evening long. Not only for Lambert and his musicians, but for the two bands that preceded him....
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 6:08 PM

cherylagogo Neil dm'd me and said he wants to meet behind the tent for sexytimes
3 minutes ago via mobile web :

Krissyy17 Just glitterfied...we look like vampires..we're ready to go!
3 minutes ago via txt

fallntotheglitr Heard in the car... Note to self don't rub nose with hand covered bindis
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

4evrmomof4 @adamlambert U R such a quality man!Brings tears!My son goes 2 Childrens Hospital Boston,our kids face challenges daily most cn only imagine
11 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert
'vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 6:22 PM

On Friday 20th August 2010, @adamlambert said:
Another circus, another show! :) I think I'm going a wee bit crazy- as many touring artists do. It's a good crazy though. Gonna start writing some tunes w this sacred lack of reality giving me new perspective.
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 6:31 PM

rainbowmissy Freezing water for tomorrow. =] :wacko: :wacko: GUESS THERE'S NO WATER WHERE SHE'S GOING???4 minutes ago via web

UhHuhHerMusic Playing another circus tent tonight. Tonight's solo will feature free form electroclash samba jive turkey.
5 minutes ago via web

cherylagogo Sticky bra back on. I am going to go home and explain that I lost my nipples on the glamnation tour :fear: :fear:
8 minutes ago via mobile web

mandyyyyx @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff i have to pee wicked baddd! can you tewll them security boys 2 let me in to peee! :haha: :haha:
4 minutes ago via txt

rainbowmissy Got my videos sorted, now I'm just clearing up photos, and I'll start uploading. =]
4 minutes ago via web

Krissyy17 @adamlambert can u let us on the bus..@mandyyyyx has to pee..theres no toilets around..anywhere
4 minutes ago via txt

NancyFinn1965 Just got to our motel,little shady and 2 drunks next door☹
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

cherylagogo Ugh if my phone bill from this week is more than 200 bucks, I am gonna have to make some money as a lady of the night
half a minute ago via mobile web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 7:21 PM

rainbowmissy I wanna get up on a stage and sing. Don't care where, for who, or what. I just want to preform!
half a minute ago via web
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 7:27 PM

greyhound798 ok sec 6 row L seat 28 here I am!!! Lots of senior citizens. And I thought I was old. HEY! :thumbsdown:
6 minutes ago via mobile web

rainbowmissy I need to get off tonight's twitter list so I can post pics from last night :P
4 minutes ago via web

Longineu Getting ready to Rock out for you
4 minutes ago via Echofon

TerranceDlibra Ok I'm smiling lol http://twitpic.com/2glr3w
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

fallntotheglitr Our view http://yfrog.com/j1ot2tj
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 7:37 PM

WERK IT BB!!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 7:46 PM

VivaLa_Kristen There are not as many gay guys or trannies here as I had hoped. But there is a girl with a Chuckie doll... :haha: :haha:
13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

prettyprincessk South Shore Music Circus
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

rainbowmissy @TerranceDlibra I'm not getting my @replies either. >.> Prolly a good thing!
8 minutes ago via web in reply to TerranceDlibra

Mzerry Wow there is like nobod dressed up here wth?
6 minutes ago via txt

negativeneil @terrancedlibra hey bitch.
3 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 7:53 PM

lynxietat @adamlambert - I brought my fierce for you. Bring yours tonight! :D http://twitpic.com/2gluzh
less than a minute ago via Tweed

TerranceDlibra Somethings wrong with my account! I can't see anyone's tweets to me :(
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android

deb_forman yo @adamlambert please give us the full MONTE (pun intended) 2nite...none of this family friendly stuff. ok..thx :) #glamnation
5 minutes ago via mobile web

lorismile1 In my seat. Cop was an ass
6 minutes ago via txt

lucky4me1 Starting alteady
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

painted_birdie Seriously fighting with us to sit? Seriously?
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

sandysva Looks like Adam will not be changing on bus http://twitpic.com/2glzi8
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 8:05 PM

chatbrat11 Omg the manager had to move me out of my accessible seats cause ADAM is walking down my aisle :w00t: :w00t:
10 minutes ago via mobile web

hotmud Yay! Another concert ! Allison on stage fun to watch
3 minutes ago via web

deb_forman omg this woman has an ice cream & pop corn....come ON...this is an ADAM LAMBERT concert. #glamnation :wacko: :wacko:
4 minutes ago via mobile web

chatbrat11 This revolving stage is kinda cool

painted_birdie We actually had a very angry, rude man tell us that since they didn't feel like standing, we shouldn't obstruct their view. :|
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

ShwerkItBB Omg ticket drama. Not even in show yet and ali is almost over
6 minutes ago via txt

peacevehicle Oh the vulnerability/power with which @AllisonIraheta just sang scars. LOVE her.
6 minutes ago via Echofon

deb_forman another odd crowd.....at least there are no kids in the front row #glamnation

sandysva This venue seems nicer than last night's
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

jadedoptimist Ugh at the people yelling, "Sit down!" freak off.
7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

sandysva The location of this kit tells us Adam may be using the aisle next to us tonight
8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® :D :D

Glamtravelr Ali came into audience to sing to gentleman...Adam sounded very up and happy at sound check! Looks good!!!
half a minute ago via Twitterrific
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 8:36 PM

Glitter_Ninja1 Alli's set just ended :( We had some random guy standing up in front of us and yelling and looking confused the whole time. <..::<3ADAML ...
15 minutes ago via txt

sandysva Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Verizon is working, AT&T is not
15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

prettyprincessk I have little to no service in this tent.
14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

deb_forman no pretty fan boys as far as I can see ...*groan* hoping this show isn't as clean as last nite... #glamnation
14 minutes ago via mobile web

sandysva Wish I could cook with BB Storm
15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
SashaMallory @TerranceDlibra relax Terrance everything is gonna be ok lol
9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TerranceDlibra

sandysva Service appears to be sporadic, @Suz526 just received tweets
9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

maybe77 Venue kinda cool, crowd really not. Newsflash: people stand during rock concerts
8 minutes ago via Echofon

babyangel9286 Dont yell at me to sit down during a concert bc that just makes me want to stand more!
7 minutes ago via txt

Mzerry Ori is coming!!
5 minutes ago via txt

fiarra Sob. I left my batteries in the car and they wouldn't let me out to get them
5 minutes ago via txt

painted_birdie Ugh, still no service and rudeness is cramping my style. Everyone's style. STYLE MUST NOT BE CRAMPED.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

adamaddict_RH I will not be sitting down so don't ask me to.
6 minutes ago via Echofon

concertqueen At the @adamlambert concert! Service here sucks.
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

TerranceDlibra Maybe after the show... Oh well. Time to dance and "sex-it-up" ;)
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

cherylagogo According to youuuu *snooze*

Tracie312 Security seems chill, DNewton front row filming ori set and no one seems to mind! :)
1 minute ago via twidroid
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 8:53 PM

lucky4me1 I love looking around the audience and picking out the people who have no idea what they're in for.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Tracie312 Excitement picking up.... ori last song
7 minutes ago via twidroid

prettyprincessk Let's talk about these amazzzzing pomegranate margaritas.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

lorismile1 Spandex should not be allowed for sale unless you meet size requirements
4 minutes ago via txt

Mzerry We got Ori guitar picks!!! And she is done!!!! ADAM IS NEXT!!!
4 minutes ago via txt

and..................

Krissyy17 I can already tell this show is gonna turn out so much better than lupos :)
1 minute ago via txt :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

lucytor' date='Aug 20th 2010, 8:55 PM

cherylagogo Lol everyone else's cell service isn't working! I am the saviour 1 minute ago via mobile web
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:01 PM

Eclipse_Sky @adamlambert I'm at the south shore music circus waiting for u to come out and rock my socks!!!!
5 minutes ago via twidroid

cherylagogo Lol everyone else's cell service isn't working! I am the saviour

cherylagogo Slightly better crowd than yesterday but still so many super-old ppl. I'm foreseeing broken hips
3 minutes ago via mobile web

lorismile1 Sweeping stage. Gotta watch out for BBs toes and feet
3 minutes ago via txt

deb_forman Lane is standing right in front of me chatting w some women who gave her gifts for Adam #glamnation
2 minutes ago via mobile web

Tracie312 Diverse crowd...saw a hot boy in a kilt! Lol!
half a minute ago via twidroid

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:09 PM

babyangel9286 Woman in front of us is an adam virgin! Well make a convert out of her before the night is over!!
3 minutes ago via txt

fallntotheglitr Btw REALLY spotty connection

jadedoptimist The woman in front of us has no idea who Adam is. Came with her sister. This will be interesting to witness. Lol.
3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

fallntotheglitr Woman in front of us never heard of Adam before!!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

fallntotheglitr Two very drunk ladies beside us

Mzerry Oh my god people are yelling at each other haha!!! This is gonna be a fun show!!!
1 minute ago via txt

Lindajean139 adam has tp walk through audience to get top sttage crowd lining up where he is to come in

painted_birdie We're apparently in a 3G dead zone. Feeling very twilight zone right now. The Circus has come to town...

WARNWILLIS Cohasset MA, circus tent, dance party.. Followed by 65 mins of Glam.. Get ready!
1 minute ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:13 PM

painted_birdie Tonight's crowd is way more into it, apart from the odd grump. Fully expectant wild party. Might record & post later!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tracie312 We have the best section! Rainbow wigs! Boy in drag! Buuble blowing, dancing!
2 minutes ago via twidroid :w00t: :w00t
lucytor' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:17 PM

cherylagogo Me and the ppl mext to me are lolling about how old everyone is 3 minutes ago via mobile web
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:25 PM

painted_birdie DSB! SANG YO' FACES OFF, COHASSET!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Krissyy17 4th row now! Ahh
6 minutes ago via txt

Lindajean139 2k people all singing dont stop believing
6 minutes ago via web

VivaLa_Kristen http://twitpic.com/2gmqxd - If I have a heart attack, I love you all. <3
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

mandyyyyx @adamlambert hey thanks i pissed myself.
6 minutes ago via txt

sandysva DSB!! Major sing along!
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

fiarra Cute old man in front of us wearing suspenders
7 minutes ago via txt

TATTOO50 RT @fiarra: Neil. The water and towel boy.// and PIZZA! Don't forget piZzA!
7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

cherylagogo Old lady wearing a zebra shirt and no pants is getting her groove on like that grandma grinding gif
7 minutes ago via mobile web

Lindajean139 most people are already on their feet and adam is not on yet
7 minutes ago via web
o:) fiarra Dance partying. Yay!
7 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lucytor' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:40 PM

JuneauXena Weraing shoes tonite 1 minute ago via mobile web

cherylagogo Omg side of head shaved, line of glitetr again, new tracks on his head, wide open shirt half a minute ago via mobile web

birdie painted_birdie Looks like adam's shaved the OTHER side of his head? Haha, what, did they all go get hair cuts together? Pressssh :') half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

peacevehicle He shaved the other side of his head and it's the most glittery constellation of hot you Ever saw @adamlambert less than a minute ago via Echofon
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:46 PM

Tracie312
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:51 PM

Glambert2191:
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:53 PM

fiarra
Deep relationship thoughts with adam lambert
less than a minute ago via txt

cherylagogo
Bunch of boys behind me chanting "adam!"
less than a minute ago via mobile web

lorismile1
Aw blew kiss to cam

TerranceDlibra
It's the acoustic break, @adamlambert is singing his face off, show is going great http://twitpic.com/2gn2ix
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

cherylagogo
Love hearing ppl muttering "wow his voice" during soakeÐ

sandysva
Wow very loud screams! Take it all in

Tracie312
Soaked the prettiest I've heard. Such emotion!!!!!
2 minutes ago via twidroid

prettyprincessk
freak my lfe Soaked. Everytime I hear it live it's better.

fiarra
So much love in this tent right now
2 minutes ago via txt

vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010, 9:54 PM

painted_birdie Monte watching Adam, totally loving this.

fiarra So much love in this tent right now
2 minutes ago via txt

lorismile1 Just stunning
2 minutes ago via txt

painted_birdie So spot on tonight, audience just eating it up

TerranceDlibra It's the acoustic break, @adamlambert is singing his face off, show is going great http://twitpic.com/2gn2ix
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

cherylagogo Love hearing ppl muttering "wow his voice" during soakeÐ

cherylagogo Bunch of boys behind me chanting "adam!"
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:04 PM

sandysva
Fun to actually watch LP and Cam though
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

painted_birdie
I <3 @peacevehicle sfm just sayin'
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to peacevehicle

cherylagogo
#dontpee I wonder if I could subtly aim into my cooler
1 minute ago via mobile web

sandysva
Only prob with entering on our aisle is that his back is to us when he comes back onstage
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Tracie312
Lazers and glitter in a circus tent! Ahhhh!!!

sandysva
Looks better against dark ceiling than light one last night

fiarra
lp put his hair in tails when he was off stage
2 minutes ago via txt

peacevehicle
I heart @painted_birdie just so you know
2 minutes ago via Echofon

sandysva
Lasers on ceiling
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

painted_birdie
@cherylagogo QUICK SQUISH THEM BACK IN
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to cherylagogo

SquirrelyPF
the boy is too gorgeous for words!
3 minutes ago via txt

lorismile1
Longineau in pigtails now

peacevehicle
OK THIS ROTATING STAGE BISINESS HAS ITS ASSETS YOU KNOW DAMMMMN
half a minute ago via Echofon

fiarra
Actually tommy. Don't cut your hair. This length adam can pull on it. Like he just did

painted_birdie
Ohai Tommy hairtug
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

painted_birdie
GLAMBULGE

painted_birdie
SFW freak YEAH
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:07 PM

painted_birdie
One of these days he's just going to hang some feathers from the glambulge and call it a day

fiarra
His is on fire tonight
3 minutes ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Aug 20th 2010

fiarra I want to have sex with that jacket
7 minutes ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:20 PM

lorismile1
I love adam
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

painted_birdie
Aaaaaand off goes the jacket
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

sandysva
Little sing along to MA
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

peacevehicle
Oh hello @Monterrific I enjoyed that solo, yes I did
less than a minute ago via Echofon

painted_birdie
Monte and Tommy conducting this side of the crowd during MA

cherylagogo
Lmao tommy bangs flippin! And adam did "guitar!" Like in I believe in a thing called love
1 minute ago via mobile web

fiarra
Monte is my guitar hero
2 minutes ago via txt

sandysva
Go monte!

sandysva
He's having fun!

fiarra
And another hair/ear stroke.
2 minutes ago via txt

Mzerry
Tommy is sing along to Music Again :)
3 minutes ago via txt

fiarra
Betterer is my favorite word
3 minutes ago via txt

peacevehicle
Ok I laaaahv the way @adamlambert let's it all hang out with his ~cane.
4 minutes ago via Echofon

painted_birdie
Hmm little playfighting tension haha

Tracie312
Adam rubbed tommys head
less than a minute ago via twidroid

sandysva
Great LP solo

painted_birdie
Nice solo tonight, @UhHuhHerMusic!

fiarra
Omg cam i love you intro solo today
2 minutes ago via txt

sandysva
Band intros

Tracie312
This is best glamnation I've been to. He's into it!!! Intros now

sandysva
Lol screams as he takes coat off
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

fiarra
freak yes the stage is on my side for band intro
3 minutes ago via txt

SquirrelyPF
the sound is little quirky tonight...even his speaking voice sounds high
half a minute ago via txt

sandysva
IIHY

xoTracyyyxo
Oh @adamlambert you make me so happyi cant even deal
1 minute ago via txt

peacevehicle
Ok all night @adamlambert has punctuated this knockout performance with these "huhs" of pure freaking sex.
1 minute ago via Echofon

Tracie312
Adam has such sex hair! Fluffier every min
1 minute ago via twidroid

fiarra
Brb. Jumping and screaming
2 minutes ago via txt

fiarra
Ok tommy. Your headbanging is adorable

painted_birdie
IIHY lasers going in circles making this place look like a twisted carousel!

sandysva
Dancer intros on stage as it's revolving
less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

painted_birdie
BRA ON THE STAGE 'WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIIIS?? TJ MAXX? YOU CAN DO BETTER! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!'

cherylagogo
Lmfaoo sum1 threw a giant bra, "this is tacky, tj maxx, u should be ashamed of yourself"
half a minute ago via mobile web

lorismile1
Hes so funny

peacevehicle
Hahah "that's so tacky" to huge ass bra thrown on stage
1 minute ago via Echofon

sandysva
Big pink bra on stage
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:23 PM

peacevehicle
Wat a freaking presh goofball!! "it's a silly night"
half a minute ago via Echofon

sandysva
Incredible deafening screams
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

cherylagogo
Lmaooo while dancing with brooke, "is this yoga, wut the freak am I doin"

babyangel9286
Adam doing yoga lol
2 minutes ago via txt

Tracie312
Big bra thrown at adam...he threw back monte hung bra on cam mic stand
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:25 PM

painted_birdie
ROCK OUT WIT YO COCK OUT
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mzerry
TCB!!!
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

sandysva
TCB!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

fiarra
For the record. I would not say no to the man IN the jacket. But i would also just sex up any of his actual jackets
half a minute ago via txt

lucytor' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:26 PM

fiarra For the record. I would not say no to the man IN the jacket. But i would also just sex up any of his actual jackets less than a minute ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:27 PM

fiarra
Adam. Bees don't talk
2 minutes ago via txt

peacevehicle
20thcb cockatoo of the walk toonight
2 minutes ago via Echofon

painted_birdie
Did i just see Tommy smack adam's ass w u t

peacevehicle
Oh yes @adamlambert throws the best ficking love party in the world!!!!!!
3 minutes ago via Echofon
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:38 PM

Lindajean139
at buses Adam mastered the round stage he really worked it better than yesterday
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 10:56 PM

cherylagogo
Lmao security guard: "girls go home" crowd: "we're not all girls, appearances are decieving" lulzZz

TerranceDlibra
Well that was an amazing show tonight. So much fun and the cane remained in my hand! Sorry bout it.
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android
Tiki'srose' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:11 PM

jadedoptimist Btw the woman who'd never heard Adam? At the end, "I'm a fan! Wow wow wow." :D

monalee62 Tommy getting lost in the dark on the wrong side of the bus: priceless
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:16 PM

Suz526: Going to post the concert in order tonight. Cro was nuts for dam. Gor lots of screams!
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:20 PM

Suz526: I'm uploading the vids in the car as we drive back to the hotel - our mobile video service!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:39 PM

SashaMallory Fun sauce \o/

jadedoptimist He really was! RT @babyangel9286: Tommy was mr. giggles tonight :D

Tracie312 Just left the venue to drive to Boston. Coincidentally 2 Glam buses in front of us! :)

monalee62 It was near the woods....NEIL he could have been kidnapped (Adam voice) They are referring to a skunk by the woods. :haha:

babyangel9286 Tommy was mr. giggles tonight :D
Tracie312 We just passed a store called Doggie Style! Baahaha!

deb_forman videos tomorrow...got some great ones--the kiss one is on an angle but I got it. I'm covered in glitter...must go to sleep #glamnation :w00t:

SashaMallory
Wow @negativeneil would love what's happening right outside my hotel room right now... Please lord don't tell me there are fans going on every floor looking for @adamlambert and screaming his name. I'm sry I'm
Usually whatever about these kind of things but this is bullshit. Way too far over the line. That's so disrespectful

madamimadam' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:54 PM

Loooocyyyy? I'm hooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee!

Well there was no 3G service tonight! Sorry, guys. But I did get the whole show on video. I'm converting right now and will give you downloads in a while.

Adam was in a silly/crazy/happy mood tonight! My camera didn't capture it, but I was next to the soundbooth while he was waiting to start Voodoo. When the crowd realized he was standing at the back of the aisle, the screams went totally nuts... and you know what... he got this big sh*t-eating grin on his face! The boy is loving his life right now and it showed tonight!

It was funny to see the crowd all squish towards the aisle he was going to be coming down. I thought it was amazing how fast we learn what to expect. Once was enough... When I walked to my seat and saw the little platform that went from the stage to the aisle, I knew he would be coming down the aisle next to me. I was surprised by how many people in the section (actually all of them) knew it too. You can't fool Adam fans for long!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:54 PM

SashaMallory
Logic just out the window... Like he's just gonna come out... Lol silly rabbits
joooory' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:58 PM

suz526
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ql7T_CVklU[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmScRQYjgjs[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 20th 2010, 11:58 PM

insomniac19
And Sasha just confirmed that they are not teenagers, and in fact grown women. Oh boy...
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

cherylagogo
freakin psycho fans! Get a grip. Ur not stalking properly until ur wearing a catsuit, black ski mask, and dropping frm the ceiling

lovingremixed: @SashaMallory Not only disrespectful, but stupid. They should be talking loudly @ how Chace Crawford is in the lobby.
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck
joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:06 AM

suz526
SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJXr5G6HIxQ[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:16 AM

Suz526
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RUDzwOsD0[/bbvideo]
CakeFinale' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:17 AM

glitterfever well, maybe if @adamlambert came out and signedstuff for us tonight, ppl wldnt be stalking him. js. i wish he did:(
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:32 AM

glitterfever: http://twitpic.com/2goltv

http://twitpic.com/2goneg
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:36 AM

Suz526
Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg_zykEuRPY[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:46 AM

Suz526
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFx-DtkN1tk[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22kXZ1U4Os[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:52 AM

Idol worship for glam god Adam Lambert

By Lauren Carter / Review
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teenage girls love Adam Lambert. So do grandmothers. And drag queens. And middle-aged women. And 12-year-old boys who came with their entire family.

Friday night’s show at South Shore Music Circus explained why.

The “American Idol” runner-up delivered a maxed-out, consummate performance that suggested he’ll be playing a venue three times as large next time he comes around. And he managed to do what Aretha Franklin could not a few weeks prior: Sell out the venue and create a frenzy in the process.

A Glambert appearance isn’t just a performance, it’s a phenomenon of sorts. Fans of all shapes and sizes - mind-bogglingly so - come to witness not just Lambert’s impressive vocal histrionics, but the glitzy fever that comes along with it. In terms of screams alone, Lambert owned the venue from the moment he appeared at tent’s edge wearing a purple fur coat and feathered top hat.

His 70-minute set, which felt like it could have lasted comfortably for another half hour, was a dazzling mix of punk, disco, funk, synthpop and rock - mixed with feathers, leather and asymmetrical haircuts.

Drawing mostly from Lambert’s debut album, “For Your Entertainment,” the show took some twists and turns, from the disco dark tones of the opener “Voodoo,” which led to “Down the Rabbit Hole” and “Fever,” to the hyper-pop of “If I Had You” and the meditative “Streetwalker.”* :roll:

Mid-set, Lambert took to a stool for a stripped-down “Whataya Want From Me,” an acoustic “Aftermath,” and a piano-assisted “Soaked,” by far the night’s best display of vocal power.

In between strutting around the stage (during “Strut,” for example) Lambert joined his dancers in choreography, eliciting shrieks every time he popped a hip or shoulder.

Guitar-wielding Orianthi displayed some impressive guitar licks and abrasive pop-rock on “According to Him” and “Shut Up and Kiss Me.” Even more impressive was fellow “American Idol” alum Allison Iraheta, who channeled a Janis Joplin-esque sound to open the show.

Adam Lambert, with Allison Iraheta and Orianthi. At South Shore Music Circus, Cohasset, last night.

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/...mbert/srvc=home

*Sleepwalker, LOL
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 12:57 AM

Suz526
Music Again
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8hEbnht3E[/bbvideo]
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 21st 2010, 1:14 AM

fiarra: http://twitpic.com/2gp0zs
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 21st 2010, 1:22 AM

TerranceDlibra
Happy birthday Jeni(@adamlambert's makeup artist while sutans away) we love you. http://twitpic.com/2gp45l
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
joooory' date='Aug 21st 2010, 1:27 AM

suz526
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veBt0e0e7Z4[/bbvideo]

TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrNwuv5zpQ[/bbvideo]
BlueIndigoSky' date='Aug 21st 2010, 1:59 AM

Blueberry62: http://twitpic.com/2gpe17

http://twitpic.com/2gcf1h

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”