IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYkApT43Lc[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=codJ8_-nqf0[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0QrooCOiYg[/bbvideo]
fangurl1964' date='Aug 24th 2010, 5:37 PM

INTERLUDE

I will begin with an anecdote from the ending: on my way home, driving in my car, tears threatening at the corners of my eyes.

I was thinking back to the whole night; the barricades before the show, the show itself, the barricades after the show finished. Everything was rolling through my mind like a movie reel; I was reliving the journey in bits and pieces - a little of this and a little of that. I relived the adam moment; the autograph; the sheer beauty of seeing him up close. But then, I thought about my encounter with Monte, and that is when my eyes started watering up. Had I not been driving, I might have broke down. Here is why:

When I saw Monte come over to us, I was beside myself, because I really LOVE his guitar skills, and I love watching him on stage. He came over and really started talking to people, and taking pics etc. Then when he got down to my section, I moved near the front, and said: Monte, can you sign this for me? He looked over at me and said 'sure!', and someone moved so I could go up to him. While he was signing my ticket page, I said: "You shred some serious guitar - I love hearing you play and you sounded awesome tonight." At this point he looked right at me - I mean really looked at me and said "Thank you! That's nice of you to say" and smiled. He looked almost suprised I said that to him, although he must hear this often from other people. Maybe I didn't look like the kind of person that would say this or use the term 'shred' (and seriously, that just popped out-LOL). I don't know, but I do know this: when Monte looked at me, I felt like he was really looking at me, and not through me or around me. I know it sounds crazy or stupid, but as a person who has spent most of her life being looked around or through, having someone like Monte actually look into my eyes and mean what he was saying was arresting. It didn't matter for once that I was older, overweight, not beautiful by definition, not the pretty young person most people are drawn to. In the briefest of moments, he seemed to genuinly care about what I said to him. People have said before that Monte is very personable like that, and now I understand why. He made a total stranger feel like someone who mattered, without knowing it, and without trying. He won't remember me, and it does not matter. But the takeaway for me is that this moment will be in my head forever. I sensed in a flash of time that he is someone who actually cares about those around him, although I have nothing to support that. He just emanated that vibe to me....

(The full review and commentary about Adam to follow)
fangurl1964' date='Aug 24th 2010, 6:32 PM

PART TWO:

DESTINATION: GLAMNATION ALBANY

My journey started out with me driving to my sister's on Sunday, and spending the night before we departed for Albany on Monday. We got to Albany arount 2pm, in cloudy weather with light rain. We got checked in, then decided to walk around the town to find the venue. At the moment the rain had stopped, and we got a few cool pictures of the area while walking to the Palace. We were walking up the street and saw the palace ahead of us, and started taking pictures. As we got closer, I looked over and said: woah, those are the busses! We walked over there to find only a few people standing around; someone had said most of the people had come out already and gone inside. We didn't realle expect to see anyone at that point, and we didn't, but all of a sudden, we could hear faint music and Adam singing (OMG it was Adam!) We were listening for a bit, and I turned around and a woman waved me over to where she was standing (bless you nice person). I walked over there and OMG, guys, I could hear Adam singing Voodoo as clear as day. That stage must have been on the other side of the door I was now standing at! I told my sister to come over, and we stood there listening for quite a while. I heard him sing Voodoo, DTR and Ring of Fire, then Fever. During Fever, he sang low where he often hits a high note, and the woman who waved me over there and I looked at each other and said in convo: "He sang that note low. He's saving himself for tonight!" By then it was starting to really rain, so my sister and I decided to go back to the hotel to change and get food before the concert. We were like drowned rats at that point, and very glad to get out of wet clothes. But let me tell you, that voice was unbelievable, even hearing it through a thick wooden door. I KNEW I was in for a treat that night.

THE CONCERT

We left for the concert around 7 pm, and arrived to people waiting outside the venue. There was a good mix of men, women, young and not so young, but I would say an older crowd at this one overall. I was surprised at the number of men there - there were plenty, and the same thing in the section we sat in. I was in the balcony. The view of the stage was awesome, but it was still just far enough away to not really get that OMG feeling people must get up front. Adam's energy was palpable, his voice was spectacular, his looks on stage drop-dead gorgeous. His choreography was something to watch from where I sat he truly owned that stage and everyone in that venue. I was not close enough to se we the kind of details the up-close people would (like the 'glambounce' or any thrusting/gyrating action). We could see it, but the impact is not as pronounced from that far away. I got some vids, which are good enough for me, and my pics were grainy, but the best I could manage, so I am happy with what I got.

I was BLOWN AWAY by his vocals in person. STUNNED. When he just talked, he sounded more feminine than on videos. I was thinking: how can this big, 6-ft tall, sex on legs of a man sound...soft like that? LOLOL..... Then, when he sang Soaked, I nearly died. His voice reached the very last corners of that venue when he belted out that song. I felt at moments like I was listening to a form of opera. He projected his voice SO well, all I could think was: how could this man NOT win idol?? SERIOUSLY?? That song was so beautiful in person, I was just speechless to its beauty. I sat there leaning forward the whole time because I could not take it all in. I loved watching him sing all of his songs. My personal favorites are Fever and Sleepwalker, and they were awesome. I could not possibly retain enough detail to analyze each song or make comparisons; I am a big picture kind of person. But Adam was so amazing to see live. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what I experienced in that venue. His talent is so immense, so intense, that I cannot understand why he isn't all over radio and and in the minds of everyone everywhere right this second. After watching that show, I am even more convinced than I ever was before that he is destined for great things. We will ALL be glad we got this small, personal type of concert in years to come, when he is no longer accessible to anyone, ever.

I loved listening to the crowds shouting and yelling; seeing the people really enjoying the show. There was a guy next to me - a regular joe, if you will (there with his GF/wife) - and at first, he yelled a teeny bit, tepidly, probably a little embarrassed. By the end of the show, he was on his feet, screaming like a banshee with everyone else. I think it is safe to say he enjoyed the show original.gif And on the other side of my sister, there was another man with his GF, and at one point he asked my sister if he could use her binoculars so he could have 'just one close up look at adam.' She was like sure, here, use them for awhile! So we shared with our neighbor so he could have some of the same goodness we were enjoying, LOL. Loved those moments. Also, the balcony largely sat, including us. From so far away, it is hard to totally connect to any artist, even Adam, so that feeling of wanting to be on your feet lessens, I think. Also, I think if people don't start a trend in standing, lots of others won't get up b/c it makes the person behind them not able to see. We are short, so honestly, I was glad to not have to fight around tall people for taping songs. But if I were down front, I would not have sat for one minute, guaranteed. The energy down there must have been amazing....
fangurl1964' date='Aug 24th 2010, 7:17 PM

My Final part

AFTER THE SHOW

After Adam finished his encore, my sister and I decided to walk outside and see what was happening. We saw a crowd of people and realized it was really deep, so we decided to go across the street where a small group of people were hanging out. When we got over there, we realized how LONG that other line was, and figured, well at least here, we might get a photo and a sighting at least. We stood around for awhile, shuffling our feet, waiting... and nothing happening. I decided to wander a bit and found that there was a very small group of people at another barricade at the end of the first bus. I motioned for my sister to come over, and it was the best decision I ever made. We stood around for awhile, still waiting, watching, talking to others. We hear a few yells every now and then; maybe false alarms. We don't really expect anyone to come over our way, but then Terrance comes over to talk to some of the fans off to the side. I didn't get an autograph or talk to him, just watched him interact with others. I have to say - he was so nice to watch and listen too. He left and a little while later Tommy came whizzing by. He did not stop - he smiled, said 'hi' and then as he was exiting the gated area, went up to some younger fan and planted a big ol' kiss on her! She was stoked, let me tell you. Some of us were lamenting that he didn't sign, but not in a bad way, we just wished he would have stopped for a bit, since there were so few of us standing there (maybe a dozen or so). No one was sounding entitled or whining, just truly wanting to say hi b/c he is so damn handsome and fun :) But he moved on... so we waited some more.

Then Monte came out. I started with that story, so I won't repeat it here. I will say though, that he is shorter in person than I expected, and he just seems so damn nice and friendly. He really seemed to enjoy talking to the fans - he was so comfortable and easygoing to everyone there. So we waited yet again. People were getting excited, hoping beyond hope that the man himself would show.

Then it happened.

Adam came out the door, and the place erupted. People were shouting 'Adam' 'Adam', and he looked at us, smiled and waved. Then he talked to someone, got a pen.....and headed over to the main barricade with hundreds of people. The dozen or two of us folks were just, omg, I hope he comes over here... to 'he might not come back here.' Then all of a sudden, the security guy tells us to step back behind the barricade, and we just knew he was coming over. He walked over to us to sign autographs, and he was so beautiful, I just couldn't contain a coherant thought. I started snapping pics - none of which took - and then as he came my way I said: Can you sign this? and he took my paper and signed it. I said really quick that I thought the show was awesome; he heard my voice and looked at me as he gave me my paper back, smiled a bit and said 'thanks.' It wasn't much of an encounter, but OMG I was flying so high after that, I thought I would never come back down. That man is beyond belief. So kind when he speaks - he said he wouldn't do individual pics b/c it wouldn't be fair to everyone (who wouldn't get pics), but he did let us snap pics of him while standing there. Or maybe the guard told us not to, and we just ignored it. That was what I thought at the time. But Adam surely did allow people to take pics of him. I feel this is such a rare thing, and that we will never see this again in the future, but who knows - adam likes to break boundaries, so maybe he will make more opportunities for fans to meet him in controlled situations in future tours. I can only hope so. I already plan to try to get VIP stuff if the do that in round 2. I just better keep it together next time, cuz I do not want to get caught up in the crazy again like I did this time :( Fangurl needs to remember her manners when in the company of AFL and enthusiastic crowds.

But after that, we went back to our hotel to try to come back down to reality. On the way back, my sister called her husband, and I called my friend in Cali. I have no idea what i said to her, but I know I sounded like a drunk fool and she did not get a word in edgewise!! I will never live that one down, I just know it. I am going to be hearing 'I told you so' for the rest of my life, b/c I swore I would not go all fancrazy in his presence. I was so wrong it pains me to admit it. But, OMG, I would do it again in a NY minute, which BTW, is said to be, what? about 30 seconds? LOLOL.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-08-23 Palace Theater, Albany, NY

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Aug 24th 2010, 6:10 PM

OK, so here goes nothing...

Before talking about yesterday, I must go back a few days. I pm’d VistaDiva to discuss how we could use our networking skills to get M&G’s. This was my last show and therefore my last chance to get one, if any. I was floored when VistaDiva called me to tell me that she already had some irons in the fire and that I should keep my fingers, feet, eyes crossed. Then Sunday night, she called me to tell me we were ‘IN’... OMG!!!! Sleep Sunday night was evasive to say the least!!!!

Now as far as my traveling adventures go, all was quiet, except maybe how I berated the Border Official for not knowing who Adam F*cking Lambert was! IDJIIIOT!!! When I got to the hotel (which Vista had found around the corner from the theatre), I was devastated to find out it is a non-smoking HOTEL and although it offered me a ‘smoking room’ on their booking site, no such room existed... Me? Excited? M&G? Adam? Last show? NO F*CKING SMOKING? Are you kidding me? I was told Vista had already registered and called her in the hope of moving us to another hotel up the street where SMOKING ROOMS were available, but she had already unpacked and with some cajoling on her part, decided that I COULD survive one night in a non-smoking hotel!

After unpacking myself (BTW, just so you all know my room number was 911! How appropriate!), Vista and I went to the theatre to get our M&G passes and for me to deliver fruit baskets for the band and the dancers to thank them for making GNT so much fun and full of love. Vista and I had ordered flowers to give Adam at the end of the encore. After being told that the M&G passes would only be at the Box Office after 6:15, we decided to go eat, get dressed for Adam (WHAT? That’s what we all do for these concerts, let alone M&G’s! Don’t you dare judge! :roll: )

After dinner, when we went up to our rooms is when it really hit me that I was about to meet Adam in person and the butterflies started doing this crazy dance in my stomach. Of course, I had Xanax and could have taken one, but I was afraid that I would not fully appreciate the experience if slightly drugged up, so I decided to forego my standard crutch when those darned butterflies decide to do their friggin’ tapdance!

Off to the theatre to find out where we should go for the M&G and it could not have been more confusing if they had tried. The M&G will be at 7:30, no 7:15, no 6:30, no 6:45, stand here, no there, wait here, no inside, no outside, security will come and get you, don’t know where security is, security is in a meeting... Finally it seemed that the answer was to wait in the lobby. Now please understand that this theatre has two friggin’ lobbies, so here we go again... Stand in THIS lobby, no THAT lobby, in THIS corner, no near the stairs, no not THOSE stairs, THESE stairs, now move to the OTHER stairs, now go INSIDE the theatre... Through all of this, came the realization that I had nothing for Adam to sign. It never crossed my mind. But as the saying goes... God will provide... and this fan approaches me with an original drawing of Adam done by this 19 year old Vietnamese fan. It is beautiful and very true to life... Saved by a 19 year old, a world away... Who knew?

Anyways, my butterflies were now doing Riverdance - forget regular tap dancing, that’s for the faint of hearts! Anyhooooo, to make a long story short (I know... Too late!), we finally get walked through this maze backstage and are ushered into this room that has seen better days... Actually it had seen better days 50 years ago! And here we go again, we are told to sit (there are two long tables with metal chairs arranged around them). Now to pick the best spot... This table? That table? This end? That end? Adam will come in from this door? That door? There are FOUR friggin’ doors... so who knows? After all the debating is over and we finally sit down, we are told (yup you guessed it!) to stand up and line up against one wall! By then, it’s about 7:10 and the electricity in the room (none offered by NYState Light & Power Corp) is exponentially growing with each passing second. There is one young girl who is actually hyperventilating which makes me feel oh so ‘together’ that all there is now is a fleet of butterflies doing an Irish jig in my stomach! Screw the line, I have to sit down or I am actually going to pass out! I actually feel lightheaded... Haven’t felt that since I was pregnant with my firstborn!

... but then lo and behold, this wonderful young man walks into the room to a chorus of OOOHHHs and AAAHHHs and there he stands before us, an uglammed young boy, sweet as pie, and so darned thin!!! Eat something Adam! Come on, you can afford it! Get yourself some of that ice cream you are so fond of! I am maybe 7th or 8th in line to meet him, I am clutching the original sketch and as my turn is coming up next, I decide I should just shake his hand... except my hands are swimming in sweat!!!! I never sweat! I perspire at best when it is extremely hot, but SWEAT? Never! OK, so now it’s my turn... Forget shaking hand with the boy! I just know he would go EEEWWW and wipe his hand on the awful cement wall behind him because I KNOW he would not want to wipe it on his pants (gorgeous and tight BTW) or his wonderful t-shirt (why can’t I look like that in a t-shirt?)! So as he puts his hand out to shake mine, I kind of move passed it, breathe out the words “Can I have a hug?”. He barely has time to answer and there I am in his arms, holding on for dear life! He must have thought I was nuts! But I have a plan! I am holding this gorgeous sketch which I quickly start explaining to him is from a Vietnamese 19 year old fan of his and how well she captured him, and isn’t she great, and you know this is an original, and could you sign it, because she will be so thrilled, and she is so mad talented, and she is only 19, and she is from Vietnam, and... Adam agrees that she is very talented, signs the thing, and then tells me we’re going to take a picture... Probably wants me to STFU! So he puts his arm around me, this young boy (younger than both my sons) and I feel like I am being cradled by the love of my life (NUTS! I am telling you, all sane thought process just escapes you at a time like this). Picture is taken – I probably will look like a total loon, but who cares? He had his arm around me!!!! And then, I’m told to move away! Really? Do I have to? I really like it here, embraced by Adam! Could we take like a whole roll of pictures? Oh you don’t have rolls anymore! It’s a digital camera? All the better, let’s fill that card right up, shall we? No, really I have time! No bother at all! What do you mean, I really really have to move along? You’re so damned mean! OK, since Vista is next, I guess I can understand that others should get some time with Adam as well... but only because it’s Vista! I’ll let her tell you about her experience, but after she is done, we are then ushered back up and spitted out back into the theater. Vista and I look at each other... Did that just really happen? It was sooooooooo fast! Barely remember anything! I wanna go again, Mom! Please? Oh, it’s not like the rides at the fair? Well, crap then. I’ll go pout in my front row center seat then!

You all saw the concert through the special oven I had brought with me. When Adam appeared at the top of those stairs, he was no longer the young boy I had just met, he was the Rock God we all know and love and he was on fire! The vocals were out-of-this-world! At one point, the person standing to my right kind of poked me a little, so I turned to smile and say it’s OK (we are at an AFL concert after all), only to realize it was Leila! After he finished Fever and the lights went out, I leaned over and told her: “This isn’t exactly like attending one of his school plays, is it?” She laughed and shook her head!

When it was time for Brooke and Adam to do their dirty dancing bit, Brooke kind of stepped back from Adam, pointed to his mom and shook her head ‘no’. There was no way she could do that in front of Leila! That’s when Adam pointed to this mom, said “Hi Mom! I love you”, I turned to Leila and she blew him a kiss! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I must say that Adam was not having any of Brooke’s reticence at being sexy, raunchy, erotic, OTT because his mom was in front row. He put on an amazing display of what sexiness is about and never looked back – in fact none of us did either, we were all mesmerized by the display in front of our eyes.

If you have any way/chance/possibility/plan to ever be able to get a front row seat at one of the shows... run! Don’t walk! Sell your firstborn if you must! OK, maybe not your first born, but you must have an aunt or cousin you don’t particularly care for that you could sell, right? He is larger than life! He takes over the whole stage, and I don’t mean that he ‘uses’ the whole stage, I mean the ‘whole stage becomes him’! There is nothing else in front of you, just this panther-prancing iconic star that oozes so much energy that you are totally spent by the end of the show!

This was my last show and I had prepared myself emotionally to deal with it, but I was totally exhausted and deflated afterwards. And that folks is why I haven’t been able to post anything yet. Partly to feel sorry for myself for a minute, but mostly I needed to digest what happened in that it-had-its-heydays-50-years-ago room! I needed to process it, chew on it, taste it, swish it around in my mouth for a while before being able to swallow the fact that I actually MET ADAM F. LAMBERT!!!!
madamimadam' date='Aug 24th 2010, 8:03 PM

OOPS! I meant to tell what happened to the flowers and got sidetracked by a certain Rock God! I had the flowers delivered to the hotel but they could only deliver around 7:00ish. So after the M&G, I went back to the hotel to get them. Vista and I had written a lovely card which I stapled to the wrapping. When I got back to the theater, I was told that I would not be allowed to bring them in. No matter how much arguing and pleading I did, nothing worked. So I went to get Vista so she could at least SEE the flowers before they got whisked away to Adam. I quickly wrote on the envelope that Vista and I were in the front row, aisle seats and that we had just met him at the M&G. I don't know whether he ever got the flowers before his performance or not... or whether he did at all for that matter. So sad!
madamimadam' date='Aug 27th 2010, 12:46 PM

So in order to bring full closure to this story, here is the M&G pic - You will notice my "deer in the headlights" look and Adam's "Get this loon away from me NAOWW" look....
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Aug 24th 2010, 7:21 PM

# crazyforadam #BecauseOfAdamLambert my hubby is now a ManBert! 5 minutes ago via web
# Kathy Johnson Mamos KJohnsonMamos #BECAUSEOFADAMLAMBERT I have had the greatest summer ever 6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Kathy Johnson Mamos KJohnsonMamos #
BECAUSEOFADAMLAMBERT I realize what it is all about 7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Morgan Morgan_Dancer #becauseofadamlambert have slept on the streets on NYC for hrs before his concert good times :)
Awwwe <3 RT @55Mello55: #becauseofadamlambert our glamily was born! :D :D :D 4 minutes ago via txt
]rainbowmissy #becauseofadamlambert I have friends that don't judge me, and like me for me. <3 I love you guys! :D 1 minute ago via web

adamLismylife #becauseofadamlambert I don't remember my life before he was on idol 4 minutes ago via web
joooory' date='Aug 24th 2010, 8:49 PM

TALC Luv2LaughHD
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZoJ_E64AU[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 24th 2010, 9:51 PM

breakxourxhearts
Fever Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MY09ktVB3E[/bbvideo]

Voodoo & DTRH
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8hmD7Mug0[/bbvideo]

WWFM Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1HB1zpgT6w[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

wayiwannabe2010' date='Aug 24th 2010, 10:11 PM

My Concert Reveiw

Before we left for Albany I had to go and take my written cosmetology exam. I figured it would be best because after stressing over that I could go the rest of the day spazzing over seeing Adam. So when I walked into the exam room the examiners and all the other people taking the test probably thought i was a nut job. There I am fully glamified and all the others were in sweats. Image plus tons of glitter in my hair!

We finally leave for Albany and hit a huge storm Image
and then arrive around 3:30. As we were checking into the hotel (red carpet inn) we met another Adam fan who was a complete sweetheart so :wave: if you read this board.

When we got to the venue it was just when the doors were opening so we hopped into the merch line so I could buy everything that I missed in NYC. We go and find our seats and I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack she was amazed at the seats we had and couldnt stop smiling because it was the closest she's ever been at a concert :).

As Alli takes the stage I jump up and start dancing along with a few other people in my row. When I put my camera down and look around I realize I'm the only one still standing :"> so I quickly sit ad sway to her slower songs. Finally people begin standing again so I jump back up and start getting into the songs. Image Image

Intermission starts and my momma and I are just sittin there taking in what just happened. Image And finally good songs begin to play so we get up and everyone just starts dancing in the aisle and by their seats! It was a huge love/dance fest :D . My mom commented that she's never seen anything like it. :D About halfway through intermission I look into the aisle and there is Erica (kissee from Providence) and I have to say she is completely GORGEOUS Adam I love you for choosing her out of a whole front row audience!!!!

Finally lights go down and FYE starts playing Image and everyone begins screaming their lungs off. He comes out onstage for the Medley and I'm about to die Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The beginning notes of Fever start playing and I cant stop flailing because I was praying for some Adommy action I think my mom thought i was crazy oh well she should know me by now. As fever kept going my jaw was on the floor by how many hop thrusts and high notes he was hitting! Image Image Image

Sleepwalker he just begins putting his heart and soul into the whole freakin song it was heartbreaking for me just to listen to it! Image Image Image

He made me cry during WWFM, Soaked and Aftermath even though I've heard him do the songs 843298462936 times. I really was amazed how the crowed cept its cool during soaked. I believe this is the most controled its ever been. No one screamed during the whole thing and finally when he took his pause we went on forever!!! The security guard sitting right there cept turning around to look at the stage to see what was going on and why we were being so crazy. She finally turned to the other staff member and asked what he did and he just lifted his shoulders as in "I have no clue." I then looked over at my mom and she was just shaking her head in disbelief and looked at me and went "WOW" WWFMImage Image Image Soaked Image Image
Aftermath Image Image Image Image Image

Band Interlude: Image Image Image

The lights come back up and the party is really about to start. I think the screams for this portion of the concert were even more intense than what they were for at the beginning of the concert. I don't think i've ever seen as many hip pops than I did in this SFW Image Image [url=http://a.imageshack.us/img405/7785/472x.jpg]Image Image Image

Strut was a workout. It's really hard to stand in one place and try to walk when he tells you to at the same time :huh: Image Image Image Image Image

Holy energy in Music Again and loved Monte's solo he killed it: Image Image Image Image Image Image

If I Had You was probably the best of the night not only can you hear the REALLY high pitch screams I did for tommy's intro in Suz's video (and I was all the way on the other side of the venue) but I think I also lost acouple of pounds from jumping so much!!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My mom looked at me when they were walking off the stage and was like "wait what??!! that's it??!!" I reassured her that he wasnt quite done just yet and to just wait. TCB was soooooooo freaking hot live I wasn't sure if it could replace WLL but after last night I'm pretty sure I can deal without WLL for alitte while. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
All in all it was an AMAZING day and met amazing fans and I think I convinced my mom I'm not the only crazy fan of his out there. So doubt she will be yelling at me for spending every spare moment I have on idf with my skank family :hug: Image

Sorry for the long review guys hope I didnt bore you all to tears :">
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Aug 25th 2010, 12:11 PM

Silvia' date='Aug 25th 2010, 12:43 PM

cynthilu1
20CB HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2266zteiyw[/bbvideo]

IIHY HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1rcJbN09p4[/bbvideo]

MA HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F1Lsj-Ia6E[/bbvideo]
wayiwannabe2010' date='Aug 25th 2010, 1:24 PM

If anyone wants to see the rest http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?a...mp;id=665563470
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?a...mp;id=665563470
Strut4MeAdam' date='Aug 25th 2010, 3:40 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 25th 2010, 5:03 PM

cynthilu1 HD
Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRxvfzHbHA[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KftndGSmtY[/bbvideo]

Fancy341 HD GREAT
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXB4dueP4o[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 25th 2010, 11:38 PM

TALC Luv2Laugh HD
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmY11s8wKlU[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 26th 2010, 3:34 AM

TALC Luv2Laugh HD
Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjD6V8D7pk[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 26th 2010, 4:35 PM

TALC Luv2Laugh HD
SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROuI8DlxSQ[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvtARWDfIbQ[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHTRjOZopU[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Aug 26th 2010, 6:28 PM

Campbeltown1961
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzU2XLmGMo[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97mFmfpqb7w[/bbvideo]

IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBH4UkUGUsE[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Aug 27th 2010, 2:29 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Aug 27th 2010, 2:48 AM

joooory' date='Aug 27th 2010, 4:45 AM

alreference2HD
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWROExSGt5w[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYLs7henGc[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foAzX6pVJ7g[/bbvideo]

Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHqPoRIqs4[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziof1C-_iSI[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy78kJtHldc[/bbvideo]

TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k398kH7ZclM[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 27th 2010, 11:11 PM

Campbeltown1961
MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llf7WBajN1k[/bbvideo]

TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xffRDvYpGI[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0FM_WOicc[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGxwpGk8DZY[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuk7FA89Tto[/bbvideo]

IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBH4UkUGUsE[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDo9TUjs6Tc[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Aug 28th 2010, 8:46 PM

k21886 HD
TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_xnFcZbaE[/bbvideo]
danilo85' date='Aug 29th 2010, 10:10 AM

NightBirdsObsession
Adam Lambert Signing Autographs for Fans in Albany
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQFGvGXBUqs[/bbvideo]

Adam Lambert - Catching Gift T-Shirt Mid-Air on Stage & Wearing it After Show Albany
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIKTkLwZJvU[/bbvideo]

gretchendot
Adam Lambert after the show in Albany
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_O-pvT3evk[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Apr 25th 2011, 6:35 AM

Lauren Taylar
Vodoo