Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-09-07 Dallas, Palladium Ballroom

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 12:58 AM

kheilig Here comes Adam
less than 10 seconds ago via Twitterrific

Glambert3672 @adamlambert I would love 4 U to have been able to come out and sign, but rain f ucked that up. However, I'm sated w/happiness at WWL & TCB!
less than a minute ago via web

calystarose I cannot believe how f ucking close we were tonight. Going at 8am was worth it.
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

glamplz @texshellbell Back in hotel didn't go to buses raining he shouldn't be in rain didn't think he would come out
2 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to texshellbell

Glambert3672 @adamlambert I've always twatted U Dallas loves ya, baby, and I believe you felt the love tonite! I've never experienced anything like U!!!
2 minutes ago via web

msquisty @adamlambert you gave me the BEST birthday present 2nite. what an amazing show!!!!!!!!! and i get 2 c u again 2morrow!!!!
2 minutes ago via web

adamluvr4evr DALLAS WAS ON FIRE WE GOT WLL AND AN ADOMMY KISS!!!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:00 AM

kheilig Snd therr he goes lol harfly here
less than a minute ago via Twitterrific

calystarose huh...well f uck me, I got an asston of good shots of @adamlambert tonight *score* http://twitpic.com/2mbnyk
half a minute ago via TweetDeck

TXsunshine001 Got. Pawed by a drunk man on the way out, he could give me something Adam couldn't. Doubtfull
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

calystarose Voodoo @adamlambert & @TaylorG90 http://twitpic.com/2mbngr
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck
vistadiva' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:05 AM

vistadiva' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:24 AM

glitteronmyeyes We have front row video of WLL & TCB encore. Getting ready to transfer & upload - will tweet link when ready!
2 minutes ago via web
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:31 AM

OMG! You know you've picked the right concert to go to when Adam sings WLL...and then finishes with TCB. God loves Texas! And so does Adam.

I just now got home from the best concert of the four Glam Nation concerts I've been to. Well, they are all epic, and maybe Indy was as good as this one.... Who can tell? I'm going to write up a recap in pieces like I've done before, and just keep going until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.
barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:32 AM

# adis11 @Hatshepsutely And also high-camp FIERCE and soulful and sinful. 4 minutes ago via web in reply to Hatshepsutely

# Corkey Glambert3672 @WARNWILLIS You "did" us but good and we loved every electricfied charge of it! Hope you felt the luv frm Dallas! 4 minutes ago via web

Hatshepsutely And OMG the kissss.. he SMACKED his lips after like a cat that got the cream. 4 minutes ago via Twitter foriPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:36 AM

First off, about vids. I was standing right up front, right up against the barricades, one person to the left of center. Libracats was to my right, Bethmeister88 was to my left, and they were both filming. I don't know what their sound will be like since we were right in front of a speaker, more or less, but their video should be fantastic. I know Bethmeister88 will try to upload Fever before she crashes for the night, and the rest will be up tomorrow night, I think. I don't know if Libracats will upload any tonight, though I believe she said she'd try.

The only thing is.... Both were stopped filming during the *encores!* Utter despair. A total bastard of a security guard who hadn't been in front of us the entire concert came and did his bastard security guard thing. I *think* Bethmeister88 got most of TCB anyway, but surreptitiously, so I don't know how good it is. We have to just hope somebody else in the crowd managed to get those encores, because they were *epic.* Libracats did get a hilarious vid of ...I think it was TCB, where she was filming without looking,a nd she mainly, and most fortunately, only got Adam's crotch! I dont' know if she'll post it or not, but she was showing us at the barricades the vid, and it was really funny.
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:44 AM

Okay, as to why this was an especially fantastic show: I don't know! But it was clear very early that Adam started connecting to the crowd in a special way. Maybe it was because it was General Admission STanding Room ONly? Maybe because Monte, Cam, and Sascha all hail from Texas? Could be. But Adam was in outstanding voice, that's for sure, and he went for all the high notes and then exceeded them! Somebody held up a sign that said Adam Does Dallas during the acoustic part of the set, and he really liked that, really pointed it out and laughed.

During the intro to Aftermath, he joked about finding love in a bar and slurred his words: I love you. I love you, making it a joke, and then somebody in the crowd, a man's voice, yelled out: try finding it in Dallas! Adam heard him clearly, and laughed at that. Also, at the very beginning of the concert, he pointed to somebody behind and to the right of me, smiled and waved. Libracats told me that there were a bunch of young men standing there, and we all know how Adam likes that! I didn't have a good feel for the composition of the crowd, but a few people told me there were a lot of men there. Good!

Before Adam stated Music Again (or maybe IIHY? ButI think it was MA), he consulted with Monte about something, and I knew something was up. I started praying for a special encore of some sort, though I wasn't specifically hoping for WLL. But I was prepared for something epic...and we got it!
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:52 AM

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Meet and Greet with Adam tonight. Though they told us to gather at 5:30, we weren't let into the venue until 6:15 or so. Neil led us through check-in. We all got laminated tags we wore around our necks then. There were 25 for the Fan Club meet and greet, and a separate M&G for fans who had won theirs from radio stations. I don't know what they did. But ours was in the venue itself. Neil had said that we would have first crack at the spots in front of the stage before they let in the rest of the crowd, and that was really important to me. One of hte main reasons I indulged in the M&G, so I wouldn't have to stand outside in line from 10 a.m.... So that was a fantastic perk.

But I digress, because the important thing was meeting Adam. (By the way, Neil is tall, lithe in his own way, and quite attractive. I often wonder what he thinks of his famous brother, how he feels basically working for Adam. He was businesslike and attentive during the M&G process, and did the picture taking.)

So we were finally led from the lobby to the venue itself, where we were told to wait some more. We were going to have our pictures taken in front of the stage, because, Neil said, he liked the "look." I didn't actually see Adam when he came in, but Bethmeister88 did, and she said, Jenna, Jenna! *then* I saw him. I was wearaing his brown leather jacket and looked amazing. Not much make-up on, no stage make-up. He was initially somewhat somber, I thought, as he stood alone in front of the stage and Neil took what must have been test photos. And then one by one, we were ushered up to Adam, and boy, did he change!

Continued in next post.
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:02 AM

So, as soon as the first person approached Adam, it was like a switch was turned on. There wasn't anything fake about it, either. He was unbelievably gracious, smiling, and he was the one who put you at your ease. I saw it happen time after time as people got their precious moments with him. Amazing! Our BB is a class act all the way.

Was I nervous? My palms were sweating! My throat was dry! I was afraid I would make a total fool of myself and then berate myself for the rest of the concert, ruining it for myself. But...Adam wouldn't let that happen. I approached him, he shook my hand, he smiled at me. I told him I regularly donate to Donors Choose, and he seemed especially pleased at that. Then I told him that I still needed to give him a gift. I told him that my husband had paid for half my M&G ticket, and that he had made me promise to give Adam my novel. (I'm a professionally published writer of gay romance, and Dreamspinner Press published my latest novel last November.) Now, I don't think for a second that Adam will read that book! But I somehow felt that it was a fair exchange, his gift of his art to me, and my gift of my art to him, and so I did it. I can't *believe* I did it, but I did! I wrote an inscription inside. I opened the book to the inscription and handed it to him...and you would have thought I had handed him gold. Or great jewelry! LOL! He read the inscription, and I told him I didn't expect him to read the book, just the dedication, and he assured me, quite seriously, that he *would* read the book. He said that he's been meaning to find some good reading. Really, he said, there is a *lot* of dead space in this tour, and I want to read more.

Well, can we define Cloud 9? Adam has my book? I don't think it's his kind of thing, but he skimmed the back blurb of it and said it looked interesting, and he sounded...genuine. My God, is it possible to love that man any more than I do?

More in a minute.
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:08 AM

So more on my meet and greet.

After Adam tucked my book away on the barricade behind him, he reached around me and put his arm around my waist. I didn't complain! Obviously, time for the picture. I smiled, Neil clicked, and that might have been it, except....

I told him: I'm a Lambskank. Do you know the skanks? Ladies, his eyes lit up! He said: Oh, yes! I love the skanks!

And then I told a little white lie and I said: The skanks would like to give you a hug. May I hug you in their name?

And he said: Of course! So sweetly.

And we hugged. *Ded.*

By the way, I sniffed, but though he smelled fresh and clean, I did not smell any cologne. I asked a few others afterwards, and nobody else had smelled anything on him either.

ETA: And after Bethmeister's chance at talking to him, we asked if we could get a picture with the three of us, and they all said, sure! I can't wait to see the expression Adam pulled for that one, becuase I have a feeling he was putting on that adorable pout of his!
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:19 AM

Isolated highlights:

During Fever, as you probably can all see from Beth's vid that just went up, it looked to me like Tommy was trying to kiss Adam three times before Adam finally swooped on him.

I'm not a confirmed Adommy person, I keep saying I'm on Level Two, whatever that means! But during.... I think it was TCB, but honestly it all is a little confusing. But anyway, there was a little exchange between Adam and Tommy where Adam definitely and distinctly thrust into Tommy's bass in an unmistakably sexual way. that is, if the bass hadn't been in the way, it definitely would have been into Tommy himself. Whatever the heck is going on between the two of them, whether fanservice or something else, it's getting more, er, explicit.

Monte...what can I say about Monte! I love him. What a musician! He is a real showman! I could spend all night watching his fingers fly, but I can hardly take my eyes off Adam. Nevertheless, he was really "on" tonight, and gave a great show.

Taylor.... Somebody needs to give that kid lessons on the proper facial expressions to wear on stage.

Terrance! oh, god, buff and beautiful!

Adam was so darn frisky tonight! I could see his interest int he crowd growing. He always has a delightful smile that peeps out at odd times during the performances, often in the middle of a song, but this time I think we saw it more often. And it was really, really clear that he liked the crowd. He played with us *way* more often than in the other three Glam Nation shows I've been to so far (also was at Fantasy Springs). Of course, even a little more would have a big impact, since I think Adam doesn't do the crowd interaction thing nearly as much as I think he might. But he was on for tonight, that was for sure.

Final isolated highlight: This was my second front row at a concert, plus I had a second row in Wichita. Let me tell you, once you've seen Adam at that close range, you will never, ever be satisfied with anything less. If it is at all possible, someday try very, very hard to treat yourself to a first row at an Adam concert. It is an unbelievable experience you will never forget.

Wow. What a night!
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:31 AM

I've had it for the night, must regale the husband about my meet and greet and then crash. But before I go, just have got to say that I found that nasty security guard who tried to shut down Libra and Bethmeister, and I told him I thought that what he had done was, and I quote "An inappropriate use of his power." Hah! He absolutely hit the roof and started yelling at me. Threatened to throw me out twice, and each time I said: the concert's over, you can't throw me out, I'm leaving! But I just had to give him a piece of my mind even though I knew it would do no good. Some security guards are great, including the two who policed the front the entire rest of the time, and some are terrible, including him. Overbearing tin-plated wanna-be-dictators with delusions of grandeur. So there!

And finally: I know for sure that three people fainted, and I believce four did. The last one was right before Adam came out for WLL, and he made sure a bottle of water got to her. She evcentually had to be carried over the front barricade and taken away. I saw her later and she seeme dto be shaken but okay.

That's it! Good night, fellow skanks! SEe you tomorrow! I've got to see these vids too!
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 10:21 AM

Thanks! I thought of about six more things to add in the middle of the night, and then promptly forgot them all when, after four hours of sleep, I woke up. Too excited to sleep, I think!

I guess I can add that for my three shows in a row (Indy, Evansville, and now Dallas), for some strange reason Adam, uh, fills out his pants obviously during Strut. I don't know why that song gets to him, but especially if you're standing right in front of him, you can definitely tell.

My husband thinks I was *nuts* to confront the big bad security guard the way I did. I sort of have a history of doing then when I perceive injustice: my little form of civil disobedience. He's afraid I could have pushed the man too far and he would have grabbed my arm and put it behind me or even worse. I am not the healthiest person in the world -- sigh -- and something like that could have really hurt me. I do think the man's reaction to me was way out of proportion to what I said to him, and actually have even considered writing to the venue to say it. But these are hard economic times, and I wouldn't want to create problems with anybody's job, so I guess I'll stay silent.

Off to watch vids!
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 10:37 AM

I'm watching glitterandspice's vid of WLL and TCB, and I thought I would add that during the part when Adam is sitting down on the right side bench for WLL, that's when the security guy was really getting up in Libracat's face, so he was in front of me and a little to the right...blocking my view of Adam! I took it as long as I could, kept asking him to move, move, please move so I can see (and what the heck are you bothering her for when she's been filming the whole concert and this is an iconic encore!), and when he wouldn't move, kept blocking my view, I did something *really* stupid. I sort of, uh, pushed on his shoulder. Maybe pounded just a bit? Shhh, don't tell my husband! I kept saying, move, move, please! So I can see! It was like touching a rock, LOL! He did move then, maybe five seconds later, and I don't know if that was in response to me at all, as he never gave any indication at all that he heard or felt me.

I really wanted to see Adam perform WLL! And then when he finished, and Monte didn't throw pics into the audience but instead reached for another guitar... Oh, the feeling! Knowing we were going to get TCB (I never even considered that we'd get Mad World), that was the most amazing squeeze in my throat ever!

hmsops' date='Sep 8th 2010, 8:17 PM

Would you care to share the title of your book? A link?
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 9:08 PM

Oh, that's really nice of you to ask! I write under the pen name Jenna Hilary Sinclair. I write gay romance published by Dreamspinner Press, one of many publishers of that genre. All of their publications are available as ebooks in various file formats (for Kindle, in .pdf, etc., etc.), but their novels are also available as printed books that can be purchased on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other independent booksellers. So I was able to give Adam the printed book.

My novel is called Admit One. It's received really nice reviews that I'm thrilled with. (I'm not providing a link to it because I'm not sure of the rules for such things on this forum, but you can go to http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com and do a search for it to find it, if you wanted to!)

I've also had several novellas and short stories published by them and am currently working on a four novel series that I hope will be ready to be published next year. (But let me tell you, being an Adam fan really cuts into the writing time!)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:42 AM

From EXAMINER.COM

Adam Lambert: Filling seats and climbing charts

September 7, 2010 -- Last night, Adam Lambert rocked Dallas, filling seats in a bad economy and climbing charts higher than any other American Idol alum.

Headlining a hectic schedule with his Glam Nation tour, the singing sensation goes international after touring the States. The artist is so popular in Australia that new venues have had to be booked due to an overabundance of fans who want to watch Adam in action.

According to The Hot Hits, arena upgrades were necessary in both Sydney and Melbourne, while a New Zealand performance has been added to Lambert's already packed datebook.

Meanwhile, according to Mediabase, Adam's soulful If I Had You took the top of the most-played song list for any American Idol on USA Today's top 40 and Hot AC charts.

So, while other artists are pulling out of certain cities because they can't find an audience, the big talent we know as Adam Lambert is touring the world filling seats while his music is climbing the charts, higher and higher and higher and higher. Go boy, go!
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headl ... ing-charts
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:00 AM

RT @libracatz: Yes I was in Dallas & I took vids. Security busted me @ the beginning of the encore,but I kept it on &only missed a little

RT @libracatz: Didn't know what I was filming cause I had to hide the recorder so got an interesting view. Blame the security guard. ;)

islandgirljams' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:01 AM

OUR LIBRACATS !!

Didn't know what I was filming cause I had to hide the recorder so got an interesting view. Blame the security guard. ;)
8 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet
Yes I was in Dallas and I took vids. Security busted me at the beginning of the encore, but I kept it on and only missed a little.
9 minutes ago via web
@kingdomoblivion Yep! :) uploading now.
10 minutes ago via web in reply to kingdomoblivion
@AdamsKarmagasm Yes and Yes :) uploading now. A minor interuption during encore. Security busted me, but still got most.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

islandgirljams' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:03 AM

Bethmeister88
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiI75_Wax1g[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:27 AM

bleedingjapanese
Fever Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_idnSxGl0I[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:35 AM

glitterandspice
WLL & TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzSS1etc1g[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:36 AM

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:40 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

islandgirljams' date='Sep 8th 2010, 2:48 AM

Bethmeister88
TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UxRYdGwg20[/bbvideo]
islandgirljams' date='Sep 8th 2010, 3:00 AM

OMG BB is trolling for the purty cowboys 2N
RT
@TreyFlies: So Adam Lambert is at the bar im at. Odd...

aligningstars
Sleepwalker
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPUXRXXmO0[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 3:28 AM

Libracats HD
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjGcwsy3aeg[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlT1FNBIa0[/bbvideo]

WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOaL2HOluk[/bbvideo]
b.jewel.d' date='Sep 8th 2010, 3:30 AM

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 3:50 AM

Libracats HD
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43XJcJznxY[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1qosrv4oDA[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1L8nGXh6E[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 4:14 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 4:35 AM

Libracats HD
Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-WoBPFk774[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km8k9qoTJXQ[/bbvideo]

Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBjzF6TY5I[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOy8GdJ6K8[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 5:42 AM

Libracats HD
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLxlef2hc4[/bbvideo]
b.jewel.d' date='Sep 8th 2010, 6:29 AM

http://www.gaypartyblog.com/adam-lambert-coming-out/
barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 10:53 AM

Adam Lambert Coming Out
We all know about the Lady Gaga Monster Ball tour going on right now but something a little more on the edgier side right now is our boy Adam Lambert with his Glam Tour. Adam Lambert was spotted out and about at three bars in Dallas the last few days one of them the Roundup where Lady Gaga was seen and then on Trashy Tuesday with the stripper boys at BJ’s and the Tin Room. I will say that Adam Lambert looks much much hotter in person than he does on TV or maybe its the Fox Network that made him look kind of thick but wow he looks good now!! We love Adam and hope he gets played more in the clubs especially the ones in Dallas where you barely hear him. We hear him a lot in Orlando and LA but the other cities have lots of catching up to do!! Lets hear more Adam!!!

This pic is kind of crazy but it is him at BJs bar where the legendary Cruise Inn of Trashy Tuesdays used to be off Fitzhough. He looks like hes smoking a blunt but its more like a jello “shot”.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 at 3:58 am
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 11:08 AM

Libracats
WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOaL2HOluk[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 11:39 AM

OMG BB is trolling for the purty cowboys
RT
@TreyFlies: So Adam Lambert is at the bar im at. Odd...

# LindsayInTheSky @texshellbell yea I figured he'd party last night since he didn't the night before. After that amazing show, he deserves to go party I say! about 2 hours ago via Echofon in reply to texshellbell

# Enlightened Nikki aligningstars @LindsayInTheSky he's such an ass. As if he had other things to do & we were wasting his time.[/u] about 2 hours ago via Tweed webOS in reply to LindsayInTheSky
barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 12:22 PM

I've got so much 2 write abt I'll, it's gonna B long, so apologize ahead of time, I'll post on AO. 2 much 4 Twitter.I am no longer a virgin! 11 minutes ago via web

vistadiva' date='Sep 8th 2010, 12:38 PM

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...t.d3337237.html

Concert review: Adam Lambert at Palladium Ballroom

11:23 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 8, 2010

By MARIO TARRADELL/The Dallas Morning News
mtarradell@dallasnews.com
It’s about 9:20 Tuesday night at Palladium Ballroom. Adam Lambert, the star of the show, still hasn’t taken the stage. The crew has finished changing the platform after opening act Allison Iraheta’s set.

In a blink Lambert’s face adorns the backdrop screen, a video image projected from the other end of the club. The crowd rushes forward, cell phones extended, to snap pictures of a picture.

The mere sight of Adam Lambert incites instant fan-demonium. His disciples are hardcore and multi-generational. The Palladium audience seemingly covered grade school to grandma, with most ranging from 20s to 40s. Many were dressed to honor the American Idol runner-up – a top hat here, a feathered boa there and a velvet trenchcoat over yonder.

And the eye make-up. Oh, the eye make-up. You couldn’t miss Bronwyn Walls and Camille Dollins, both 17-year-old seniors at Ursuline Academy. They arrived at 4 p.m. sporting self-sticking bling around their lashes, glitter and winged eye make-up. They both wore smolder eyeliner from MAC Cosmetics, the same brand Lambert uses.

"He’s a beautiful man," says Walls, whose favorite Lambert tune is "Voodoo." "He’s the real deal. He’s so humble, sweet, genuine and straightforward."

Dollins goes for his artistry. "I’ve always tried to follow music that is unique," she says. "His music is a reflection of his personality."

When Lambert popped onto the platform at 9:40 for a 75-minute set of 14 songs, he was shimmering. Literally. He could single-handedly keep the glitter body spray industry in business. That sparkle matched his stage persona. Lambert is a magnetic entertainer. His voice is pliable, soaring and robust. He didn’t miss a note and embodied every word.

During "Fever" he worked it with male and female dancers and brought back thoughts of his infamous American Music Awards performance when he kissed his male bassist. The crowd roared its approval.

For Lambert it was part of the show. This is a performer who lives for the creative moment. His infectious merger of glam rock and pop-dance brims with musicality, not to mention more than a few nods to the late Freddie Mercury . In fact, "Soaked" could easily have been a Queen ballad. It was Lambert’s greatest artistic statement. He sang it brilliantly, no histrionics, no props, just marvelous vocals and plenty of heart.

Toward the end we got the delicious bump-and-grind rhythms of "Strut," "Music Again" and "If I Had You." They were the audible equivalent of the swift high-kick Lambert let loose. Needless to say, the cellular cameras were flashing.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 8th 2010, 1:44 PM

GlambertxFever RT @IHRTADAM: RT @Darian_Renae: You've never seen Sexy, Until you've seen @Adamlambert ;) 16 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever like sleep! RT @SJlovesMJandAL: RT @GlamNicolee95: Obsessing over @adamlambert when supposed to be doin something else. #itsaglambertthing 36 minutes ago via txt
Glambert932' date='Sep 8th 2010, 4:25 PM

O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and YES, my shoulder is still tingling where he had his hand............. GOD, he's so GORGEOUS in person!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 8:17 PM

Bethmeister88
Voodoo & DTRH
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSkF6ALweV8[/bbvideo]

ROF
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtgNuoNeczQ[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHrRFUBlINw[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Le0QSyMWDk[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jnmk' date='Sep 8th 2010, 9:25 PM

NYC1:
JHS' date='Sep 8th 2010, 9:29 PM

Here's the photo of Adam and me at the Dallas Meet and Greet. I know I look somewhat manic, but Adam is gorgeous! I can still remember the feeling of his arm around me, and my arm around him! Yes!
joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 9:36 PM

Bethmeister88
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKoSL1Sr2Q[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g07BxeaDtI[/bbvideo]

Band Interlude
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjOJtMWCpT8[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 8th 2010, 10:14 PM

Great videos 1st row 1st time filming ^_^

DallasGlitters
DTRH Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y41g1sx77I[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Giy7rmmsq0[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HvWkiYN8zs[/bbvideo]

TCB & WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBwPqQ2U7Y[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQCH_-15QI[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2010, 12:21 AM

Glamfanmama
SW HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5Y73YYc1Q[/bbvideo]

Soaked HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yb0pne13Q4[/bbvideo]

janeinch
WLL/20CB HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Zr845REus[/bbvideo]
Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2010, 9:01 AM

janeinch
SFW HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHSAFzhyjKI[/bbvideo]

Strut HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3DChcR_5TU[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

AllThatGlitters' date='Sep 9th 2010, 10:40 AM

This show was my favorite show of the 3 I've been to so far (only one left for me :( ). Adam didn't hold back on a single note. He just seemed to be having so much fun up there! I snuck in my D80 but got busted with it right after Fever, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Here are some of my favorites ...

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 9th 2010, 9:06 PM

I know we've moved on from that conversation, but here is a rebuttal blog about DUMBO THE ELEPHANT's so-called 'review'...

http://billkonigsberg.blogspot.com/2010/09...-review-in.html

SEP
Homophobic Adam Lambert Review in Houston Press
Adam Lambert performed at the Hobby Center in Houston on Wednesday night. Not that you would know it from Brandon K. Hernsberger's insane review of the show in the Houston Press.

It starts with the line, "It doesn't matter if Adam Lambert is gay," and then launches into a diatribe that reduces Lambert to nothing more than gay. Along the way, Hernsberger gets basic facts about Lambert wrong. He opines that Lambert is talentless, and does nothing to back that claim up. And in the end, this reader was left with his jaw dropped, wondering when a more homophobic piece of writing last made it into a weekly newspaper.

Oh yes, it's also SO POORLY WRITTEN one is left wondering how a person like this managed to get a job at Houston's top alternative paper.

"Adam Lambert, Nyquil made of skin shaped like a black light with a glued-on wig made of spiky black sanctimony," Harnsberger writes, early on in this mess. Mixed metaphors and poor imagery aside, what on earth does this mean? Adam has skin like a black light? And the writer's concerned that our SOCIETY may be othering him?

But on to the more obvious homophobia. Hernsberger believes that the only reason Lambert is a star is because he is gay. He wouldn't have made it through the door on American Idol otherwise, Hernsberger says, ignoring the fact that Lambert didn't come out until after the show. He goes on to claim that people voted for Lambert out of a sense of guilt, but only enough to take second place because first place would be too much to give a gay person.

Wow, we're powerful people, we Americans, aren't we?

The author goes on to explain that the audience "slinks and turns away as if these acts are unacceptable at shows featuring our idol" when Adam kisses a male musician on stage, because, as he says, "Adam Lambert makes people believe things they know they don't believe, and for an hour and a half Wednesday night we all got to play pretend."

This is odd and hard to believe. The audience, acting as one somehow, slinks away? But not the author, of course. He's there to watch, and tell us about it. Brave man.

Apparently, our society, and by extension the entire audience at the Adam Lambert concert, is straight. Because why would gay people slink away?

This is called heterosexism. But why should we look at the author's homophobia, when he's doing such a boffo job of exposing our own? After all, he was at the gay guy's concert.

Along with writing novels, I teach writing at Arizona State University. This concert review would get an F among my freshmen, simply because it fails on so many levels. I teach my kids that no argument can survive without "conditions of rebuttal." This means that we must anticipate the views of those who might disagree with us, and rebut them. In Hernsberger's case, that would include the millions of people worldwide who think Lambert has an incredible voice and is a dynamic performer. A solid review would need to nod to these people, and then argue against their view. For example, one might say "enough people consider Adam talented for him to have a platinum album, but at this concert, he sounded off key and shrill."

But this reviewer opted to ignore these people, just as he ignores the concert as if it was somehow beneath him. And we see, from Hernsberger's writing, that he might simply be too cool and talented to waste his time reviewing such tripe as a platinum artist like Lambert.

The last line: "What's the difference between an Adam Lambert concert and a third-grade talent show? You get free sno-cones at one."

Would the Houston Press have allowed a white writer to review a Beyonce concert, and come back with nothing beyond a piece about how the "audience" was only there to feel better about liking a black artist?

Shame on the Houston Press for allowing this sort of blatant homophobia in their pages.
Posted 9th September 2010 by Bill Konigsberg
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 9th 2010, 9:47 PM

janeinch HD
SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUZXuRx59GA[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3DChcR_5TU[/bbvideo]
Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2010, 1:20 AM

Glamfanmama
SFW HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhB8lpPeOWo[/bbvideo]

surryburry
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLpa3cuKis[/bbvideo]
Silvia' date='Sep 11th 2010, 12:27 PM

Meagan Bowman
WWFM HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSIFaIcF2M[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

stardust1213' date='Sep 11th 2010, 2:17 PM

Has anyone seen this before? Written by a fan who met Adam in Dallas.
DALLAS GAYLIE SPECIAL FIRST EDITION
ADAM LAMBERT stops out for Trashy Tuesdays in DALLAS

Adam Lambert has been touring since June and last night, had a show at the Palladium Ballroom in Downtown Dallas. After his show he made his way to several gay bars where one bar in general, Bj’s was where I was about to have an experience that I will never forget! I Chatlin Galle met and hung out with Adam Lambert!
Every Tuesday me and my roommate, Erick go out to the bars downtown for “Trashy Tuesday.” As we made it downtown, I had asked him to drop me off at Bj’s because I wasn’t up for going to Jr’s. So he dropped me off and I met up with some friends who were already there. Later that night, I was walking around when a friend of mine stopped and asked me if a rumor he heard was true. He asked me if I’d heard of Adam Lambert being somewhere inside the bar. I told him no, but the curious side of me wanted to see if the rumors were true. Looking around, we walked towards the dance floor, I glanced up and immediately stopped in my tracks. There I was, shocks shooting down my spine, as I had Adam Lambert right by me! I walked over towards him and waited behind a guy, who was asking Adam if he could take a photo with him. Adam replied that he did not want to take any photos and before I could say “Hi” to him, his bodyguard told us to both move away from him. At that point, I moved as requested.
Since going out every Tuesday, I’ve made friends with a lot of the employees and one of them was guarding Adam. I started talking with him when all of a sudden I feel someone tap me on the back. Thinking it was his bodyguard again, I turned around to find Adam trying to get my attention. He told me to come talk to him and was let through to get to him, by his bodyguard. Talking with Adam, he told me I was really cute and I immediately started blushing. After talking with him for awhile, my roommate finally makes it back to Bj’s and comes over where Adam and I were sitting. With Adams bodyguards doing their jobs they stopped Erick, I told them that he was with me and let him through. After Erick and Adam had met, I asked if I could take a picture with him. Surprised by his response, Adam said that, for me it was ok and Erick then went to the car to grab the camera.
While Erick went to the car, a shot boy came by and handed us the whole tray of jello shots. We all grabbed one and we all took a shot! As soon as we finished the shot, Erick returned, and then Adam let him take a photo of him, me and another one of his friends. As I continued hanging out with Adam he asked me if I’d like a drink, now you know me I never turn down a free drink especially from Adam Lambert! So holding my hand, Adam, me, and his bodyguards walked over to the bar where we got a few drinks. Adam then had to go to the restroom, so we then made it to the restroom. Once finished their cab had arrived so we headed to the patio with Adam not wanting to leave just yet.

For a little while longer we hung out by the back gate and were all just talking. Adam grabbed my hand, I looked up and with the sweetest smile Adam Lambert kissed me. It was really sweet and put the biggest smile on my face! At this point, his bodyguard said they had to go and we all said our goodbyes. Adam then got in the cab and left, having to leave for Houston for another show tomorrow night.
Tonight was an amazing night for me and is something I definitely will never forget, but hasn’t ended yet! Lambert will be back in Dallas Thursday night, and might be making another appearance, but your just going to have to go out Thursday and find out for yourself!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:19 PM

mysticdragon75
Brooke Intro HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow5RXE7vvUk[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 8:05 PM

vids4menu HD
WWFM