2010-09-12 New Orleans, Mahalia Jackson Theater!

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. Down The Rabbit Hole
04. Ring of Fire
05. Fever
06. Sleepwalker
07. Whataya Want from Me
08. Soaked
09. Aftermath
10. Sure Fire Winners
11. Strut
12. Music Again
13. If I Had You
14. Encore: Twentieth Century Boy

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. Down The Rabbit Hole
04. Ring of Fire
05. Fever
06. Sleepwalker
07. Whataya Want from Me
08. Soaked
09. Aftermath
10. Sure Fire Winners
11. Strut
12. Music Again
13. If I Had You
14. Encore: Twentieth Century Boy

noskerdycat
01. Adam Lambert Music Again - Tunica, MS
02. Aftermath HD

Suz526
01. Fever
02. 20CB
03. Soaked
04. Opening Medley
05. Sleepwalker
06. WWFM
07. Aftermath
08. Strut
08. MA

anthrogeekPF HD
01. TCB
02. Soaked
03. Voodoo HD
04. Fever HD
05. Fever HD
06. Aftermath
07. Strut
08. SFW
09. MA

maheine16
01. WWFM
02. MA
03. DTRH
04. Aftermath
05. ROF
06. IIHY Partial
07. SW
08. Fever

HannaB20 HD
01. Fever only the kiss

1AsianLatinaGirl
01. Medley
02. Fever
03. SW
06. WWFM
07. Soaked
08. SFW
09. Strut
10. MA
11. IIHY
12. TCB

dnewton98 01.
01. 20CB HD
02. 20CB 2ed version HD
03. IIHY HD
04. MA HD
05. Fever HD
06. Soaked HD
07. SW HD
08. Aftermath HD
09. Voodoo & DTRH
10. ROF
11. WWFM

catalm72
01. Band Intro
02. Adam Lambert - New Orleans 9/12/10 Back Bend 20CB

03. Dancers Intro HD

goatiegardenHD
01. TCB
02. Soaked
03. IIHY
04. MA
05 . Aftermath
06. Strut
07. SFW
08. Fever
09. Medley
10. SW

Merrycello1HD
01. Dancers Intro
02. Fever
03. TCB

EllieGlambert
01. 20CB HD
02. IIHY HD
03. MA HD
05. SFW HD
06. Aftermath HD
07. WWFM HD
08. SW HD
09. Fever HD
10. Medley HD

VistaDiva Hi-Def
01. SFW
02. Strut

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

Merrycello1HD
01. Adam Dancing with Fans in NOLA 9 12 10
02. Adam coming out of club in NOLA

Tina Balbuena
01. Adam Lambert signing autographs

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://blog.timesunion.com/localarts/ad ... 2310/7590/
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/201 ... print=true
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Jun 28th 2010, 5:01 PM

Concert thread for: 2010-09-12 New Orleans, Mahalia Jackson Theater!

Event Info
vistadiva' date='Jun 28th 2010, 8:12 PM

NEW ORLEANS LOUISIANNA

Tonight’s show is at the MAHALIA JACKSON THEATRE

New Orleans is a major United States port and the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The New Orleans metropolitan area, (New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner) has a population of 1,189,981, the 46th largest in the USA. The New Orleans – Metairie – Bogalusa combined statistical area has a population of 1,360,436 as of 2000.

The city is named after Philippe d' Orléans, Duke of Orléans, Regent of France, and is well known for its distinct French Creole architecture, as well as its cross cultural and multilingual heritage. New Orleans is also famous for its cuisine, music (particularly as the birthplace of jazz), and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The city is often referred to as the "most unique" city in America.

New Orleans has many major attractions, from the world-renowned French Quarter and Bourbon Street's notorious nightlife to St. Charles Avenue (home of Tulane and Loyola Universities, the historic Pontchartrain Hotel, and many 19th century mansions), to Magazine Street, with its many boutique stores and antique shops.

According to current travel guides, New Orleans is one of the top ten most visited cities in the United States; 10.1 million visitors came to New Orleans in 2004, and the city was on pace to break that level of visitation in 2005. Prior to Katrina, there were 265 hotels with 38,338 rooms in the Greater New Orleans Area. In May 2007, there were over 140 hotels and motels in operation with over 31,000 rooms.

A 2009 Travel + Leisure poll of "America's Favorite Cities" ranked New Orleans first in ten categories, the most first-place rankings of the 30 cities included. According to the poll, New Orleans is the best U.S. city as a spring break destination and for "wild weekends," stylish boutique hotels, cocktail hours, singles/bar scenes, live music/concerts and bands, antique and vintage shops, cafés/coffee bars, neighborhood restaurants, and people-watching. The city also ranked second for gay friendliness (behind San Francisco, California), friendliness (behind Charleston, South Carolina), bed and bath hotels and inns, and ethnic food. However the city was voted last in terms of active residents and near the bottom in cleanliness, safety, and as a family destination.

The New Orleans area is home to numerous celebrations, the most popular of which is Carnival, often referred to as Mardi Gras. The largest of the city's many music festivals is the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. Commonly referred to simply as "Jazz Fest", it is one of the largest music festivals in the nation, featuring crowds of people from all over the world, coming to experience music, food, arts, and crafts. Despite the name, it features not only jazz but a large variety of music, including both native Louisiana music and international artists. Along with Jazz Fest, New Orleans' Voodoo Experience ("Voodoo Fest") and the Essence Music Festival are both large music festivals featuring local and international artists.

New Orleans was catastrophically impacted by the failure of the Federal levee system during Hurricane Katrina in 2005. By the time the hurricane approached the city at the end of August 2005, most residents had evacuated. As the hurricane passed through the Gulf Coast region, the city's federal flood protection system failed, resulting in the worst civil engineering disaster in American history. Floodwalls and levees constructed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers failed below design specifications and 80% of the city flooded. Tens of thousands of residents who had remained in the city were rescued or otherwise made their way to shelters of last resort at the Louisiana Superdome or the New Orleans Morial Convention Center. Over 1,500 people died in Louisiana and some are still unaccounted for. Hurricane Katrina called for the first mandatory evacuation in the city's history, the second of which came 3 years later with Hurricane Gustav.
The Venue
The Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts began its life as the New Orleans Theater of the Performing Arts in January 1973. New Orleans-born Norman Treigle, a bass-baritone and international Opera star, inaugurated the Theatre with a performance of Giuseppe Verdi’s Messa di Requiem, which he performed with the New Orleans Symphony.

Under the title "The Accommodations are Among the Finest to Be Found" a theater brochure states that following the performance, 'the raves were for the stunning new Theatre as well as for the Symphony's usual fine performance. Everyone attending opening night agreed that the spectacular new facility was a fitting replacement for the old French Opera House which burned to the ground December 14, 1919."

On December 1, 1993, amidst decades of world class theatre, opera, dance and musical performances, the City Council voted to rename the Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts in honor of the famed and beloved New Orleans gospel singer. Though ravaged by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, this New Orleans landmark in Armstrong Park is once again a cultural center of our unique city.
Forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 85…low of 69
Allison will open
Venue is seated It holds 2245. tICKETS ARE AVAILABLE.
Show starts at 7 Central / 8 Eastern.
Adam should begin around 9:15 Eastern

A look at where we are
NEW ORLEANS

The Venue

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:56 AM

Found this interesting post...so on point! It just sums it all up!

http://tiny.cc/Adamtopia_91210

Is Adam Too Nice To Be a Rock Star?
9/12/2010 by NoAngel

A reviewer of the August 23rd Albany NY Glam Nation concert (http://blog.timesunion.com/localarts/ad ... 2310/7590/) made an interesting observation. The writer, Steve Barnes, asserted that Adam was “fundamentally a nice guy,” with a “heart as gentle as Pat Boone’s.” While readily acknowledging Adam’s “thrilling showmanship” and vocal prowess, he dismisses Adam’s stage banter as “insipid” and suggests that Adam needs to be more genuinely shocking in order to be the star he is capable of becoming.

The reviewer is not alone in trying to put Adam into the bad-boy rock star box. How many times has Adam been given the opportunity (if not downright encouraged) to criticize other artists, American Idol, his OTT fans, the media, etc? Or has been asked to describe his touring life, with the assumption that he parties hard every night and demands square M&Ms in his dressing room.

I can’t speak for the reviewer, and I don’t know what he was expecting when he went to the concert. But many of us have discussed the dichotomy that is Adam, and have wondered at the contrast between the sexy wild child on stage, and the polite, articulate man who patiently answers the same questions over and over, calmly navigates flailing fans at the buses, and treats his people so kindly. Needless to say, Adam’s fans love and appreciate both sides. The fact that Adam is so grounded and down-to-earth off the stage while being so larger-than-life on it, is a huge part of his charm. It’s a bit of a mindf*ck, but we get it.

There is a reason that rock stars have a reputation for being bad boys (and girls). Sex, drugs, and rock & roll isn’t just a saying, and destructive behavior and outrageous demands are often par for the course. Ke$ha actively cultivates a dirty-girl rep; Gaga literally flips off the media, Kanye disrupts an awards ceremony… it’s all just a day in the life.

Adam chooses a different path. Endlessly gracious to fans, tolerant of the most idiotic DJs, supportive of his fellow artists, low-maintenance backstage. Would it be better if he were badder? He has said he wants to be a "rock stah!" Would it give him more cred if he actually did “get a room and trash it up” instead of just singing about it?

I have no idea. But I like Adam just the way he is. A sweet spirit who turns into a bad-ass mofo onstage. A guy who goes off on a Twitter rant and finishes with a smiley. Who goes all HBIC on a security guard blocking a fan’s camera and then blows him kisses. And who starts his concert casting a sultry spell of seduction and ends it with a peace sign and a huge grin.

Maybe Adam wants to be a different kind of rock star. Maybe it confuses the hell out of some people. Maybe that’s okay.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 12:06 PM

Imageadamlambert
New Orleans! You do the Voodoo I love so well!
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 3:03 PM

TerranceDlibra In the French Quarters with the gang. About to eat a Louisiana omelette YUM! #adamlambert NOLA is HOTTT
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

TerranceDlibra Yes. Glamnation in New Orleans tomorrow, True Blood finale too. The Fangs will be on! get ready for our bite :P GLAMPIRES...
about 13 hours ago via web

SashaMallory Now guys.. Keep ur hands to yourself during the show lol cmon u know better
about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

TerranceDlibra the show was awesome tonight. dante saved me when I dropped into a split. lol. so much fun. Here we come New Orleans ;) give it to me...
about 13 hours ago via web
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 3:44 PM

adamlambert Cafe Du Monde!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 3:52 PM

Suz526 It's a wrap - hopefully have some more for NOLA tonight (won't be nearly as close though)

LindaJ318 @Suz526 I know u don't know me but I have an extra ticket to nola. Sect 3 row b seat 2. Want it?
about 5 hours ago via twidroid in reply to Suz526

Suz526 @LindaJ318 i might be- how close is it to the stage? Im in a box seat (good view of the entire stage)
about 4 hours ago via Echofon in reply to LindaJ318

LindaJ318 @Suz526 fourth row next to center section in front of box seats
7 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to Suz526
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Sep 12th 2010, 3:07 PM)

@SashaMallory Now guys.. Keep ur hands to yourself during the show lol cmon u know better
about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Lulu2365' date='Sep 12th 2010, 3:57 PM

noskerdycat
Adam Lambert Music Again - Tunica, MS
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sLsLj3fQTU[/bbvideo]
1:32
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 4:01 PM

GoChrissyGo Victoria met adam on bourbon st! *dies*
3 minutes ago via txt

goatiegarden Love NOLA architecture http://twitpic.com/2nurcv
3 minutes ago via Twitpic

Chica63 We may or may not be cruising. the French Quarter right now. Just sayin
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

SashaMallory Yummm http://twitpic.com/2nurr1
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

malt_berg Cuz they were late for soundcheck but he was very sweet to her :)
3 minutes ago via Echofon

malt_berg Adam, Tommy & the rest just walked up the road back into the venue & the girl got to give him the picture she drew. They wouldn't take pics
4 minutes ago via Echofon

angelraj we just said have a great show&we luv u so much. we got a smile & ty cause he knew not stkng
4 minutes ago via mobile web

angelraj @lisalisansd r like shaking cause we literally just bumped into adam (w/tmy,ter,cam &othrs omfg!
less than a minute ago via mobile web

angelraj We just saw adam and company on a small sidestreet of fq so great to see him having fun.
3 minutes ago via mobile web

KJohnsonMamos Just saw the whole band!!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 4:26 PM

@heartcanttakeit On way to New Orleans for @adamlambert. Let's see if his show is better than @newfoundglory, doubtful but we will see! Lol I still say no one is better than @IwantIneed @steveisdareason @boomersaveus @XChadballX <3

imalambertluvah @adamlambert thanking you for taking my gift, I know you were heading to soundcheck ... Glad u were able to get out & enjoy. See u tonight!
half a minute ago via Echofon

GoChrissyGo Actually im glad I didn't run into adam. I cannot have him seeing me all sweaty, frizzy hair, & carrying a bag of chicken LOLLLL
less than a minute ago via txt

Sucia_Bonita @HannaBec awesome! Bring in the gay boys, the more the better!!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to HannaBec

Sucia_Bonita Meeting the fabulous gay boy we met at the gay bar to give him his ticket for Adam... Yeah, I'm a pimp like that
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

LetmeseeyaSTRUT We saw Adam, Tommy, Terrance, Sasha, and Taylor coming back to the venue for sound check!!! We were even calm!!
5 minutes ago via twidroid

GeralynK I wonder if LP has family next door to @freyja528 cause we can here somebody kill'in it on the drums!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

RespectForAdam Cause.. The Mahalia Jackson Theatre is right next to the Frrench Quarter.. No wonder they were putting baracades up!!
5 minutes ago via web from New Orleans, LA

RespectForAdam I live in a little city right outside of New Orleans.. HE just walked to the French Quarter and went to that Cafe Du Monde.
5 minutes ago via web from New Orleans, LA
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 4:39 PM

TerranceDlibra Come get a slice ;) Dante's v v http://twitpic.com/2nunxb
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

seeinstereo_ saw @adamlambert and other glamiy members!! got some really good pics of adam in shorts and sleevless shirt!!
9 minutes ago via Snaptu.com
Lulu2365' date='Sep 12th 2010, 5:38 PM

@malt_berg Adam just came out of the venue & jumped into a limo
19 minutes ago via Echofon
b.jewel.d' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:02 PM

Ok guys, as promised, (and to satisfy Silvia :haha:)...here is the sequel to the BJ story:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:26 PM

Glamtravler Limo waiting at venue
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Glamtravler Adam left venue in limo.Thx for info.
about 3 hours ago via web

vistadiva Glitter + rhinestones +voodoo masks handed out. R U ready for us @adamlambert ?
about 2 hours ago via mobile web

vistadiva Wtf? Glittered up 70 year old boobs..Adam is not ready for this!

SashaMallory I mean... Some days ya just gotta say.. http://twitpic.com/2nvuik
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

vistadiva Gtfo football on my feed. That is not the ball(s) that interest me

vistadiva GlamBulge parfait NOLA style..yumm

vistadiva My giant dessert of choice will be on stage in a few hours

vistadiva Do not even think about bringing that giant dessert to my table..dnw

vistadiva The pit is gonna be overrun by IDF ers. Monte's side will be party central

Monterrific It my first time ever to New Orleans. Should be fun.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

SashaMallory VMAs!!! :( kinda wanna be there but glad to be here... So torn <//3
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

WARNWILLIS Showtime in The Big Easy
5 minutes ago via web

SashaMallory Why snookie... Skin is not supposed to be that color
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:38 PM

GlambertxFever told ta "i won't letcha down! " ;) rt @AshleeFine: haha! i woke up to tommy pictures!
30 minutes ago via txt

itsjuls OMFG!!! I was not expecting these seats. @panameragirl I luh you forever. http://twitpic.com/2nws05
31 minutes ago via Echofon

slmcmahon5 Waiting for Adam to bring the voodoo!
31 minutes ago via twidroid

CindyinMS Hey nola! r u ready for #adamlambert ?
31 minutes ago via txt

goatiegarden Empty pit? Not for long :) http://twitpic.com/2nwrm0
32 minutes ago via Twitpic

BrittLovesJen Woo hoo im sitting in my seats waiting for @AllisonIraheta to come on these seats arent that bad yay!
33 minutes ago via txt

GlamPimpLinda Just met suz
34 minutes ago via mobile web

isweedan Dear girl in the amazingly sparkly long sleeved minidress. Your outfit is beautifully awesome.
34 minutes ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Im on tommys side by the way =)
35 minutes ago via mobile web

HannaBec M&G http://twitpic.com/2nwqle
35 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

GoChrissyGo Lol is this army guy standing by the door some kind of security or he's here for adam? Lol
35 minutes ago via txt

freyja528 We're in!! Yay! http://twitpic.com/2nwqju
35 minutes ago via twicca

GoChrissyGo Lmao @ the lady behind me 'you can't stick mama in the corner'
36 minutes ago via txt

ravengirl57 Adam HERE. Dying. http://twitpic.com/2nwq2f
37 minutes ago via Twitpic

ravengirl57 Adam is right in front of me!
38 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

isweedan The ratio is DISMAL so far from my vantage. :////
38 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever RT @ADAMISAROCKGOD: RT @Luvthe1yourwith: ima just say it.... i wanna see tommy do adam. the end.
39 minutes ago via txt

isweedan Needs more boys though.
39 minutes ago via txt

GoChrissyGo I think I'll put my mask on after the show #adamlambert
39 minutes ago via mobile web

isweedan Glamnation events are totaly such a spectator sport even with the concert no having started yet. So many interestin ppl!
40 minutes ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Damn I can't leave my seat I don't wanna have the 2 women standing up everytime I pass by =/ oh well no drinks or bathroom til intermission
40 minutes ago via txt

Shadow_505 The worlds largest chandelier. :) LOL http://twitpic.com/2nwp2y
40 minutes ago via Echofon

ravengirl57 In line to meet Adam. Feels like the excited fear you have waiting to get on a rollercoaster. #adamlambert
41 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Starfire1027 15 MINUTES!! And its sooo not packed! WTH!? methinks I'll be rushing the stage!!
42 minutes ago via mobile web

HannaBec We r just getting in the line 4 the M&G. We r being herded like cows through the halls.
42 minutes ago via txt

Shadow_505 LMAO!! Alli read someone's shirt..."Adam's Bitch...oh that's nice."
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:44 PM

jadedoptimist Ha! She just yelled, "Adam's Bitches!!"
3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

HannaBec Drake just walked in. His mom was waiting 4 a M&G.
half a minute ago via mobile web

jadedoptimist Well hello Drake.
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:56 PM

KJohnsonMamos @adamlambert NOLA dance party?
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

isweedan Fml. I think i'm going to go buy that hoodie. Imma be so #glambroke.

AsianLatinaGirl Allison just finished.
1 minute ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:04 PM

Interesting conversation during a M&G....

Mitla96:

@Hatshepsutely No! I got the hook as it was!
half a minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Hatshepsutely

Don't be sad! it wasn't a sad conversation!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Then he said, he loves Fever too
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

@FoxVegas I told him the "lights on but yr mom's not home"was more of a problem,and he said,"well-that too"
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to FoxVegas

@inscrutable7 I asked him that. He said no, no matter how it does internationally. And he said again they just won't play it .
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to inscrutable7

@insomniac19 We talked! We talked!
11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to insomniac19

I told him all my teens wanted him to release Fever and he said that the radio stations will never play it. We had a conversation!
12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

@FoxVegas still recovering....
15 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to FoxVegas

@SusieFierce His hair looked awesome!
19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to SusieFierce

Aaaaiiiiiieeeeee! Squeeee!
21 minutes ago via mobile web

@citygirl36 @foxvegas I evidently am very slow and chatty. BUT Neil also chatted with me and shook my hand!
24 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to citygirl36

@SusieFierce that was before she became a famous recluse....
27 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to SusieFierce

@citygirl 36 I don't think he had on his cologne, but he had obviouslly showered and his pit smelled good,
30 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

AND Neil groused at me....twice!
35 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

OzmG, I turned my head and sniffed him! In the armpit!
37 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

@NoAngelPF Forget Adam. I met Anthrogeek.
44 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to NoAngelPF

@insomniac19 I...am complete.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to insomniac19
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:11 PM

ravengirl57 Yuck, they're playing that awful Kesha.
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

vistadiva Lady did u not have a mirror in your house? Like wtf is that outfit? Living dead?

nolaglitter I feel champagne ha coming on in am venue serves alchohol 2 ur seat

LoveDrug2 It's Adam freaking Lambert in NOLA! 3 hot boys posing for pics at the bar!!
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

isweedan Loltake it off. Thinking of the fanvid rn.
1 minute ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Everybody take it off!
1 minute ago via txt

zorabet The music rn is srsly my ipod. Minus adam.
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

vistadiva Pit peeps r wearing masks and boas!

GoChrissyGo Lmao Whoa cute girl next to me is poppin in her seat *dead* #icant get it girrrl O=)

LoveDrug2 Oooo Baby Adam gives the best hugs!!!

nolaglitter Lots of intererting outfits twinks tophats colored wigs
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello Some epic dudes in high leather heel boots and Mohawks here
1 minute ago via twidroid

fiarra Oh my god there are some super fab guys at the bar
1 minute ago via txt

isweedan I wish there was a photobooth at GN dates to document all the awesome ensambles i'm seeing. Black bondagey corset esp.
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello Playing holla back girl and I was so about to recommend that!
3 minutes ago via twidroid

I agree, but at least he's being realistic.
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:14 PM

Starfire1027 ACK!! I'M READY ALREADY! ADAM GET YOUR SWEET ASS OUT HERE!!!!

carleton97 I think there are people cosplayng as Adam here.
less than a minute ago via twidroid

GoChrissyGo The crowd is getting hyped now =) less than 20 seconds ago via txt

vistadiva Dance party starting less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

GoChrissyGo Tonight is already a good good night ! =)
half a minute ago via txt

goatiegarden OMG, such adventures with peeps! I love Adam fans!!!!
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

vistadiva No one is moving away from the stage. I hope no one has to pee
1 minute ago via mobile web

Shadow_505 Intermission was fun until got run out of the aisle. Meh
1 minute ago via Echofon

Ississ I see lots of men lol!!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:22 PM

GoChrissyGo Rofl sexy back coming on and cute girl got to dance & drop it ooooo snap! *dances* go giiirrrrl less than 20 seconds ago via txt

SashaMallory Wooo were ready!!! ;) less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

9LION http://twitpic.com/2nxgqv less than 20 seconds ago via Twitpic

goatiegarden AdamIsGodXXX is ready with props http://twitpic.com/2nxgle less than 20 seconds ago via Twitpic

luv_life_u_live I am in like too much of a stupor right now. I think I need a xanax, is that how it's spelled? Lol half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

TheThespianGuy Says The Mahalia Jackson Theatre Audience Singing "Don't Stop Believing" Was Pretty Epic!!! Glam Nation Baby!!!
2 minutes ago via txt

GeralynK #adamlambert no dancing in the isles what? This is preposterous! LoL Don't stop bwlievin bitches!

ravengirl57 Crowd is dancing and singing to Don't Stop Believing. Fun!
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

GoChrissyGo You go head lady in the aisle dancing with her arms in air. Get it girrrl! =)

amberxatomic Dont stop believandbryuwoi
3 minutes ago via txt

shonna99 Don't stop believin'! half a minute ago via Swift

GoChrissyGo You go head lady in the aisle dancing with her arms in air. Get it girrrl! =) half a minute ago via mobile web

amberxatomic Dont stop believandbryuwoi

amberxatomic Lmfao dance parrrtaaay

Ississ NICE looking fanboys!!! WOW!!! Get it Adam!!!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

goatiegarden CANNOT get enough of this :) http://twitpic.com/2nxfse
1 minute ago via Twitpic

GoChrissyGo I wish they would play the idol version =) now that would be great

vistadiva Prime real estate...cute boi next to me..lookie here Adam!

molto_bene Drunk old people dancing. And tigers & bears. http://twitpic.com/2nxfoe
2 minutes ago via Twitpic

GoChrissyGo Now they're playin don't stop the music *cue entire crowd singing* lmao
2 minutes ago via mobile web

Merrycello See Drake. Epic cutey. Unf
2 minutes ago via twidroid

HannaBec They won't let us dance in the aisles. Party poopers.

linernoire I just met @tattoo50 and I kinda want to have her imaginary glittery love children

anthrogeekPF Large standing pit area in front of stage? How did that get there?

nolechica Feeling better. Merch in atl.

finnistar Glammy dance party
4 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone

goatiegarden Audience dancing is beginning ;) http://twitpic.com/2nxf5d
4 minutes ago via Twitpic

vistadiva We r standing at the stage in front of the platform..just one reach!
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:29 PM

shutterbug1617 @malt_berg icu :)
half a minute ago via twidroid in reply to malt_berg

amberxatomic Sangle ladies uhohhh chocolate chocolate!

fiarra This crowd is fun :)

Rae_1985 All the Single Ladies - people are doing Kurt's dance

HannaBec http://twitpic.com/2nxi5v
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android

jadedoptimist Event staff is doing the Single Ladies dance. Love it!

GoChrissyGo And go head girl who works here @ the theater doing the single ladies choreo. Oh sh*t let me find out lmao

ravengirl57 Put a Ring On IT!

letspinkieswear Oh my god, all the Glamberts are doing the Single Ladies dance! Get it, New Orleans!

GoChrissyGo Well if they're not famous they're def fabulous! =) adam will love them
less than 5 seconds ago via txt

Merrycello Single ladies LOL
half a minute ago via twidroid

shutterbug1617 Ha! They split the Adam with hands image projection, mirrored it & shook it on backdrop along 2 SexyBack.

LetmeseeyaSTRUT Dance party in the pit, you go girl!! You're bringing sexy back!!!

Merrycello Some srs dirty dancing in pit LOL

GoChrissyGo I wanna take a pic with the mohawk guys! All the girls all over them. I wonder if they're any1 special
1 minute ago via txt

goatiegarden Sexy back http://twitpic.com/2nxhb1

cctexasgirl Get your sexy on....

ravengirl57 This crowd is as hot at the remoulade sauce at Arnaud's. Adam Lambert, we are ready!

Ississ Sexy Back

cctexasgirl Me & @bamboobangaa at #GlamNation New Orleans!! http://twitpic.com/2nxh7b

shutterbug1617 @SashaMallory we're ready back! Rock it tonite grrrl!!!
2 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to SashaMallory

Rae_1985 This crowd is READY.
3 minutes ago via txt

fiarra unf
3 minutes ago via txt

letspinkieswear @SashaMallory We are, too, get your asses out here!!
3 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to SashaMallory

GoChrissyGo Rofl sexy back coming on and cute girl got to dance & drop it ooooo snap! *dances* go giiirrrrl
4 minutes ago via txt

SashaMallory Wooo were ready!!! ;)
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

9LION http://twitpic.com/2nxgqv

goatiegarden AdamIsGodXXX is ready with props http://twitpic.com/2nxgle
5 minutes ago via Twitpic

fiarra Drake is so freaking hot. When did that happen? Like. Hotter than i already thought
less than 10 seconds ago via txt

Ississ Cute Mohawk guy unf
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

sailingrio Leaning on the stage, waiting on @adamlambert & know it will be insane!
less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep

cctexasgirl @ucjes You'll get it back- go have a cocktail!! ;)
less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web in reply to ucjes

catalm @glitter_music I approve of you playing MJ

Shadow_505 Hanging with @jadedoptimist, @BrookityB and her friend dancing.

jadedoptimist @finnistar How's the whipping going? Lol
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to finnistar

Chica63 The party is ON in NOLA BABY!!!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

nolechica DSB singalong and great music to dance to!

finnistar I'm enjoying the dance party, but a little too sober to booty shake rn.
less than 20 seconds ago via Seesmic for iPhone

Mitla96 @flygirl814 are we meeting there?
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to flygirl814

Rae_1985 The woman behind us has a freaking whistle. I'm pretty sure @linernoire will cut someone if they blow a whistle during Soaked.
1 minute ago via txt

Ississ Adam soon! Tension and anticipation rn U know what kinda tension *dead*
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Shadow_505 I live intermission at Glam Nation. It's like a huge freaking party. :)
1 minute ago via Echofon

cctexasgirl Asked Drake if they were coming to the after party at OZ and he said yes.

GoChrissyGo Wtf lmao like all the workers are dancing! Yall need to sit down & do ya jobs! No jk =)
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:34 PM

nolaglitter Omg peoqle dancing asses off 2 less than 10 seconds ago via txt

ravengirl57 @flygirl814 OK less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to flygirl814

Mitla96 I said some personal stuff, too! less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for Android

isweedan I c some high energy dancin on the balcony you go girl!!! half a minute ago via txt

fiarra but why did on one in the front balcony bring some beads. That would have been amusing

letspinkieswear Woman in the balcony dancing her ass off to Beat It!

GoChrissyGo Um somethings happening and the crowd is wil'in out lol wth *looks around* I don't see sh*t!

linernoire woman in balcony doing beat it choreography. never end, glamnation. never end.

rayneelizabeth This is the funnest concert ever!!!! Ahhhhhhh
1 minute ago via web

Ississ Drake is hot!!! Dayumm

Rae_1985 Just flashed my ass at everyone behind me. #ladylike
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello Lady in balcony getting wild cheers for hot dance. OMG I love this show!

Shadow_505 Intermission... http://twitpic.com/2nxjcs
less than a minute ago via Echofon

finnistar @jadedoptimist damn I want to meet her.
half a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone in reply to jadedoptimist

jadedoptimist This dance party is highly amusing. So much awesome.

GoChrissyGo Um she better watch her damn elbow tho lol she's cute but if she hits me that's her a** =)

Merrycello Hot sexy crowd! Bringing it hard tonight, NOLA!!

ravengirl57 Haha! Guy has big sign with his phone # on it. He's dancing w the ladies in the balcony. Now playing MJ's Beat It. Adam Lambert

Mitla96 Our dance party is awesome! Sexy back, then Single Ladies, then Beat it
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

jadedoptimist @finnistar She's in section 1, row J
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to finnistar

HannaBec Security is harshing our flail. If I even look at the aisle she gives me a dirty look. Haha

molto_bene So does his mouth. Literally. RT @how_sublime: jared leto's hair SUCKED

isweedan This still doesnt feel real... Adam's really going to come out and sing for me? Really?!?!????!!!!!!

zorabet Next to an awesome young couple who love him but haven't a thing of tour. They are pumped. Me too.

catalm Why Vegas was my favorite show? Because I was standing next to the bar
1 minute ago via txt

finnistar I don't know who these guys with mowhawks are, but they're sure popular!
1 minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone

nolechica @fiarra i would have were i still up there.
1 minute ago via mobile web in reply to fiarra

Merrycello Paparazzi now. Bad romance would be better

monalee62 Papa.....paparazzi.....

GoChrissyGo @Ississ you're by drake! damnnnn
half a minute ago via mobile web in reply to Ississ

TheThespianGuy HERE WE GO! GLAM NATION IS TAKING NOLA BABY :) :) :) :) :) :)

gradam1 LMAO older guy w/beerbelly dressed in Adam wig

catalm Someone just did an MJ routine and got a some money for her skills
1 minute ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Gaga is playin now!
1 minute ago via txt

Ississ GAGA

lindsav NOLA is Glam tonight. Gorgvous guys, dancing in aisle, Woot!
2 minutes ago via TweetCaster

LetmeseeyaSTRUT even got $$$ for it lmao RT @Merrycello Lady in balcony getting wild cheers for hot dance. OMG I love this show!
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:39 PM

isweedan Laidezz with the feather fascinater of artfullness? A+ bbs, A+.

Merrycello OMG Adam's outfit tonight... I have no idea what to expect LOL

GeralynK Intermission @Nola is ... AHhhhhhhhhhh!

nolechica @nolaglitter love the guys!
1 minute ago via mobile web in reply to nolaglitter

heartcanttakeit I hate waiting. But @adamlambert is worth the wait!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Merrycello Fuucckkk boy!!! RT @UhHuhHerMusic http://twitpic.com/2nxkjw - Lilbutterflyboy

monalee62 Drake is wearing a sleeveless tee....

Sucia_Bonita @catalm what? I thought this was your fav bc I'm here, right?!?! Lol ;P
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to catalm

Debberrific ITS. ALMOST. HERE.
less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

Merrycello Omfg excite and butterflies!!!

shutterbug1617 Boy it is all about the feather carnivale masks and boas here tonight. Those Bourbon St tourist shops must be empty.
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:41 PM

Starfire1027 No Adam yet. Lots of good music though!
less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

Debberrific I love you guys so much! Thanks for everything! *youknowwhoyouare
less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

jadedoptimist People dancing down the aisles to California Gurls.

isweedan Lol dude in absolkutely redic ammounts of silver chains and leather is getting asked for photos. He is pretty awesome.

Ississ Where's Adam! C'mon now lol!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

ucjes @cctexasgirl wll I just did and I. Spilled half of oft it my lap at intermission. So that was fun. Oh well the the night is still young
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to cctexasgirl

Merrycello Crowd getting restless!

zorabet Guards say biggest crowd ever.
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello But Adam usually dresses like Mardi gras so is he gonna up the Mardi?

GoChrissyGo Now they're chanting adam & cali gurls is playing =)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:47 PM

itsjuls Let's get this party started! http://twitpic.com/2nxo5m
less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

Sucia_Bonita Our fabulous gay boy made it!!! :D

goatiegarden LPs drums are already smokin http://twitpic.com/2nxo19
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

Merrycello OK limited tweeting during show but more after

jadedoptimist OMFG RT UhHuhHerMusic: http://twitpic.com/2nxkjw - Lilbutterflyboy

flywith_angels OMFG! Phone is dying! No tweets tonight- @gradam1 its up to you bb!!

ravengirl57 LOL @DallasGlitters leading crowd in cheering, clapping, throws out glowsticks. Go, girl!

isweedan Ooooooh. Hel LO fantastically 'hawked hot boys. You go down to the front RIGHT NOW.
2 minutes ago via txt

angelraj i'm sitting next to drake labry. he was so nice. omfg what a day!!!

Mitla96 Neil and I had short conversation re: Obama

GoChrissyGo Ok the 3 mohawks are back so they must be famous. Girls keep taking pics

nolaglitter Mohawks guy blew me . Kisstake me 2 oz
1 minute ago via txt

holly_r_l @adamlambert Get on stage already!!! I love you and want to see you.
1 minute ago via Echofon

isweedan Aaaah! Small children bopping and dancing :33333
2 minutes ago via txt

Rae_1985 The dance party is one of my fav parts of being here. SO MUCH FUN.
2 minutes ago via txt

finnistar there's dancing and fingerless glove waving about.
2 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone

GoChrissyGo I do not recall the SI intermission this long. I went to the bathroom & adam came out quick wth I guess

fiarra Ok now i need mask fic. I need it like burning. Go fandom go
2 minutes ago via txt

malt_berg Icu Drake while dancin w/ @tarted_up @mistresscurvy
2 minutes ago via Echofon

ravengirl57 Lol girl next to me asked to take pic of my VIP M&G shirt. It's famous!

Sucia_Bonita @catalm noooo, I love most!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to catalm

GoChrissyGo Ok lets go, I don't wanna hear anymore non adam music *hard sigh*
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:53 PM

luv_life_u_live Omg but the nest part was that there was a soldier in uniform in line for the mNg and he was so nervous! They give them free tix and passes!
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 9:59 PM

Bent Rumors: http://plixi.com/p/44845895
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:01 PM

Rae_1985 Pulled off tommys mask and kissed him http://twitpic.com/2nxqs1 less than 20 seconds ago via Twitpic

amberxatomic Sagsgahssaaa half a minute ago via txt Reply Retweet .
itsjuls F f f fever http://twitpic.com/2nxqv9 half a minute ago via Echofon

molto_bene Stage :) http://twitpic.com/2nxp1x half a minute ago via Twitpic

Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxpp5 half a minute ago via Twitpic

Rae_1985 ROF http://twitpic.com/2nxqa0 half a minute ago via Twitpic

badgercentral Adam ripped mask of Tommy and kissed him half a minute ago via Echofon

jadedoptimist Adam took Tommy's mask off and kissed him. Hot! less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

linernoire RIPPED THAT freakER OFF, THAT WAS A KISS less than a minute ago via txt

fiarra .took off tommy's mask and kissed him less than a minute ago via txt

amberxatomic Afsikissvfgshjekrbeywywegr

Rae_1985 Voodoo http://twitpic.com/2nxpg9

BrookityB Fever
1 minute ago via txt

luv_life_u_live So fucmi g good

lindsav Adam is on fire tonight! Must be the beignets!
1 minute ago via TweetCaster

itsjuls !!!! Adam has a new stick. http://twitpic.com/2nxqiw
1 minute ago via Echofon

Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxps1

BrookityB Ring of fire
2 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever RT @Peace_Love_Adam: Adam Lambert has brought us together from all over the world. Young/Old doesn't matter. We love him and his music.
2 minutes ago via txt

monalee62 Please take mask off for fever

GlambertxFever RT @blakkrrox: I love how adam lambert has so many loyal longterm friends. It just shows how he treats people, none of this diva stuff.
3 minutes ago via txt

finnistar LOL muzzled
3 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever rt @orchidas: RT @CocoVallejo: I wish I could go to all the Adam Lambert concerts again and again and again!
3 minutes ago via txt

amberxatomic Yes the kalidiacope id yout dick
3 minutes ago via txt

BrookityB Hes so sexy...
5 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever rt @orchidas: RT @AdamLambert_L: so who here loves Adam Lambert? RETWEET!
5 minutes ago via txt

jadedoptimist Cam and Monte too!
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

GlambertxFever RT @RadarEcho: The 4 shows Adam Lambert performed for me were the greatest ever - Thank you #adamlambert for always giving us all of you!
5 minutes ago via txt

BrookityB Down the rabbit role
6 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever RT @RadarEcho: How can Adam Lambert do that show over 70 times and each one looks like the first time you saw #adamlambert live? Amazing!
6 minutes ago via txt

nolaglitter Band haue mark
7 minutes ago via txt

amberxatomic Maksksbs tommy$uwvsi
7 minutes ago via txt

GlambertxFever rt @orchidas: Don't judge the fans. Adam Lambert wouldn't.
7 minutes ago via txt

jadedoptimist LP also has a mask on.
7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

GlambertxFever RT @Labatt_dm: If you can't see what a great performer and person Adam Lambert is, then it sucks to be you. <THIS!
7 minutes ago via txt

Shadow_505 Blurry ass VOODOO...LOL
7 minutes ago via Echofon

monalee62 voodoo. With a staff
7 minutes ago via mobile web

LetmeseeyaSTRUT They're all wearing masks, nice!!!!!
8 minutes ago via twidroid

linernoire THEY ARE ALL IN freakING MASKS
8 minutes ago via txt

nolaglitter Omg vodo stick
8 minutes ago via txt

jadedoptimist Tommy's wearing the mask.
8 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:03 PM

malt_berg Fml I can see the print on his pants rn UNF
less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
monalee62 Fever kiss HOT
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxrf9
Reply Retweet .
GlambertxFever rt @hotmud: RT @runawaysu: @SashaMallory Honey, there is no place I would rather be than with Adam Lambert , the guy invented happy!!!!
malt_berg Fever KISS
Reply Retweet .
Cynthilu i need dinner
1 minute ago via web
Reply Retweet .
GlambertxFever rt @GlamFansUnite: Adam Lambert #GlamNation: Video Links Are Up! Winstar Casino - Thackervile, OK: Voodoo/DTRH/ROF - http://ow.ly/1qQJMt
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
amberxatomic Finally im not lookin at a computer screen omgg
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
GlambertxFever follow @Glamfansunite @ericka_mc73 #GlamNation: September 11th Tunica, MS (Harrah's Event Center) http://bit.ly/bWB5PI via itsjoooory
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 Pulled off tommys mask and kissed him http://twitpic.com/2nxqs1
Reply Retweet .
amberxatomic Sagsgahssaaa
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
itsjuls F f f fever http://twitpic.com/2nxqv9
Reply Retweet .
molto_bene Stage :) http://twitpic.com/2nxp1x
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxpp5
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 ROF http://twitpic.com/2nxqa0
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Adam ripped mask of Tommy and kissed him
Reply Retweet .
jadedoptimist Adam took Tommy's mask off and kissed him. Hot!
Reply Retweet .
linernoire RIPPED THAT freakER OFF, THAT WAS A KISS
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fiarra .took off tommy's mask and kissed him
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
amberxatomic Afsikissvfgshjekrbeywywegr
4 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 Voodoo http://twitpic.com/2nxpg9
Reply Retweet .
BrookityB Fever
4 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
luv_life_u_live So fucmi g good
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Reply Retweet .
lindsav Adam is on fire tonight! Must be the beignets!
4 minutes ago via TweetCaster
Reply Retweet .
itsjuls !!!! Adam has a new stick. http://twitpic.com/2nxqiw
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxps1
Reply Retweet .
BrookityB Ring of fire
5 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:04 PM

finnistar Sleepwalker

Merrycello Crazy ass crotch thrusts to audience throughout

GoChrissyGo Slepwalker!

finnistar I have so many ~feelings after fever
less than a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone

BrookityB Sleepwalker

GlambertxFever RT @hotmud: RT @Labatt_dm: I'd like a side of Adam Lambert with that please. ALso, one Adam Lambert to go.

GoChrissyGo @adamlambert just got me pregnant during fever *deadddddddd* oh sh!t

Merrycello LP in wig

amberxatomic Getr in mryu vaginsd tomyy infgg

Merrycello Dancers Tommy Monte wearing masks

finnistar @nolechica I'll try you right after the show

Merrycello Holy crap Adam took off Tommy's mask and big long kiss over lines freakkkkk
1 minute ago via txt

BrookityB Dancers are dancing..
1 minute ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:07 PM

GoChrissyGo Monte has on a mask tooooooooooooo!

SashaMallory Hahahahahahahah

Ississ **DEAD** WOW!!!!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:11 PM

Glamtravler WWFM

molto_bene His fans really are crazy. @adamlambert

ravengirl57 NOLA inspires him, Adam Lambert said. Us too!

Rae_1985 WWFM http://twitpic.com/2nxtwa

adamtheplaidam ...

itsjuls Monte rocking a mask in Sleepwalker http://twitpic.com/2nxttx

jadedoptimist Event staff singing along with WWFM. :)

GoChrissyGo #oop I mean whataya want from me! Everyone is STILL STANDING!
2 minutes ago via txt

fiarra I love the gasoline part! Sing along time
2 minutes ago via txt

BrookityB Wwfm..
2 minutes ago via txt

itsjuls Gasp! http://twitpic.com/2nxti2

GoChrissyGo Aftermath is coming =) adams voice is sooooooooo cute =)

letspinkieswear Lol icu venue worker, filming Adam on ur iphone.

Shadow_505 Sleepwalker was killer...Adam ripped Tommy's mask on in Fever...UUIUNNNFFFF!!

GoChrissyGo Aint u supposed to be performing? Get off twitter lmao RT @SashaMallory Hahahahahahahah
2 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Omfg that sw was unreal. I was crying so intense and fierce
2 minutes ago via txt

BrookityB Hotttttt
2 minutes ago via txt

malt_berg I don't think I blinked durin SW, bb was ~angry UNF

letspinkieswear Holy s hit, Adam is on FIIIIRE tonight!!

fiarra F uck me. That sleepwalker
2 minutes ago via txt

peasmom3 TO MY FEED... My nipples have not yet deflated... AFL is on FIRE in NOPA right now!
2 minutes ago via txt

GoChrissyGo I don't care wtf is happening on the vma's (except gaga) adam is giving every1 alllll kiiiiinds of life right now!!
2 minutes ago via txt

jadedoptimist Monte being epic again on Sleepwalker. Adam's on fire tonight!
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:13 PM

Monte wearing mask:

itsjuls: http://twitpic.com/2nxttx
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:15 PM

zorabet Ugh people getting here. During soaked.

itsjuls wwfm http://twitpic.com/2nxuvg
1 minute ago via Echofon

GoChrissyGo Soaked! And these bitches screaming better stfu!

monalee62 Soaked. STFU PEOPLE

BrookityB Soaked
1 minute ago via txt

finnistar Soaked

finnistar Gah this crowd is awesome!!

monalee62 WWFM

GlambertxFever RT @glambert_1481 Help us trend Adam Lambert !
2 minutes ago via web

ravengirl57 Very loud receptive crowd. Like waves of roars.

GlambertxFever that woulda been CLASSIC! RT @adamsmydogsname Haha - maybe u should've had Adam take yr pic with Neil! What a shock THAT would've been! LOL
2 minutes ago via web

nolaglitter He talked so long peeps singing wwfm
3 minutes ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:16 PM

WWFM:

itsjuls: http://twitpic.com/2nxuvg
I think people on twitter said Adam entered holding the stick.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:20 PM

Soaked:

itsjuls: http://twitpic.com/2nxw4x
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:25 PM

Lazy post.
luv_life_u_live Omg! This show is so emotional and this is the best I've ever heard him!
Reply Retweet .
GoChrissyGo Lol guess im standing the entire set =)
ravengirl57 Lovely new fluorishes on Aftermath and Soaked. Tears! Also bittersweet-- likely last time I hear him sing them live ... http://tmi.me/1kdft
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Adam did cute chest shake in rhythm to montes guitar in aftermath
Reply Retweet .
negativeneil In related news, this kid is a patriot: http://bit.ly/cb5onG
less than a minute ago via web
fiarra So freaking sexy.
Reply Retweet .
LetmeseeyaSTRUT He's beyond AMAZING tonite, omfg!!!
Reply Retweet .
Shadow_505 LOVE http://twitpic.com/2nxxkg
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello I love watching Adams adorbs toes curling during aftermath <3
Reply Retweet .
letspinkieswear Band interlude now but lol @ Tommy whipping his hair earlier. All I could think of was that Willow Smith song.
Reply Retweet .
GoChrissyGo Its hot! Whurrs the ac!
Reply Retweet .
luv_life_u_live Omg! This is the most epic of epic concerts! This one is personal
Reply Retweet .
finnistar Interlude and lasers...
less than a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 Band interlude http://twitpic.com/2nxxh7
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello freakers screaming during soaked rudest I've ever heard tho. Ugh. Almost ruined it & it was so beautiful!
1 minute ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
BrittLovesJen Holy freaking crap adams amazing!!!!
1 minute ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
itsjuls @Cynthilu um, wut??
1 minute ago via Echofon in reply to Cynthilu

Reply Retweet .
zorabet Plz observe me sobbing through afterrmath
1 minute ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
monalee62 Band interlude goes out to@Yikesyahooyum
Reply Retweet .
Rain_Glitter @adamlambert i loe youuuuuuu jaasjk
1 minute ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
LucyJ629 The screaming freaks are sitting behind me
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
holly_r_l @adamlambert YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU
Reply Retweet .
finnistar Adam sounds so good tonight! Great high notes in aftermath.
Reply Retweet .
Rain_Glitter OMGGGG ikysgxiasaaa aia i love himmmmmmmmmmmm
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Cynthilu flynnsgirl...Thank you!
2 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello OMG extra high notes in aftermath. Amazing
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
linernoire Interlude omfg jizz unf peeingglitternow whee SHAZAM! WHERE MY INTERLUDE STANS AT
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fiarra Ok i'm going to need an mp3 of that one. Holy god
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
isweedan Mirrormask crossove y/y?
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fiarra beautiful vocal run in aftermath. OMG
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
LetmeseeyaSTRUT @TerranceDlibra now that's HOT!!!
4 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to TerranceDlibra

Reply Retweet .
jadedoptimist Aww the fantastic guys with the mohawks belting out Aftermath. :)
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Reply Retweet .
Shadow_505 Glory note...killage...LOL
Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 There's a Gokey heart in the first row
4 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
lindsav Hands down the best vocals bfrom Adam to date. OMG these bvocals are killing me!
4 minutes ago via TweetCaster
Reply Retweet .
TerranceDlibra Cause its voo doooooooo its like Halloween up in here. I love it! http://twitpic.com/2nxwb6
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
Cynthilu @itsjuls OMG hahahahahahahahahahha!!!! I'm em BARE ASSED!!!!
5 minutes ago via web in reply to itsjuls

Reply Retweet .
Rae_1985 Aftermath http://twitpic.com/2nxw86
Reply Retweet .
itsjuls Soaked *tears http://twitpic.com/2nxw4x
6 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
finnistar Aftermath
6 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
BrookityB After math
6 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fiarra IN THE AFTERMAAAAAATH
6 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Glamtravler Soaked
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
GoChrissyGo Oh my song! Aftermath =)!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
GoChrissyGo And this hooker behind me screamed during. These sluts are annoying when they scream during soaked >:o
7 minutes ago via mobile web
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:27 PM

fiarra This interlude can get in me now. Sort of music you can feel with your whole being
less than 10 seconds ago via txt

GoChrissyGo this song always reminds me erotica by madonna. The bass line =)
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

Glamtravler Lazars

nolaglitter Champaigne in a champagne glass right 2 ur seat hell yeah

amberxatomic Laaayyyzuuhhhszzzz

Merrycello So he Also came out w voodoo-like stick w skull and feathers for voodoo. Awesome!
1 minute ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:30 PM

Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxz8n

GeralynK SFW #adamlambert NOLA http://twitpic.com/2nxz8c less than 10 seconds ago via Twitpic

GoChrissyGo Did adam just pop his booty!!!!!!!!!! *drops dead* half a minute ago via mobile web

BrookityB Sure fire winners
1 minute ago via txt

jadedoptimist Lmao at @Shadow_505 accidentally screaming right in Drake's ear. Ha!

GoChrissyGo Sure fire winners!
1 minute ago via txt

finnistar sfw

finnistar If I was in the pit right now I would fight my way to the front for a chance to fondle Adam's kneecap...
half a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone

Rae_1985 Adam got lost

monalee62 Interlude is extra long

linernoire BEST INTERLUDE EVARRR

ravengirl57 Monte in fine form tonight!

isweedan Has anyone tweeted about the feathery voodoo stick adam entered down te stairs with yet? It was EPIC COOL.

monalee62 Interlude is extra lpng

fiarra Monte i love your work

Merrycello Longer than usual erotica interlude

BrookityB Drake just bumped me and said oh sorry ahhh :D
1 minute ago via txt

Shadow_505 LOL...oops. Just screamed in Drake's ear.
1 minute ago via Echofon

jadedoptimist Hi Drake standing right in front of our seats. UNF.

catalm Guh, Monte! Dhauznzjkddjc
2 minutes ago via txt

Rae_1985 Longer than normal
2 minutes ago via txt

isweedan So for just a sec i though they were going to kiss with the mask on... But then BAM
2 minutes ago via txt

GoChrissyGo I should be goin to damn bathroom instead of standing here dancing =) oh well
2 minutes ago via txt

Rae_1985 http://twitpic.com/2nxydc
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:31 PM

finnistar On fire!!

monalee62 Killing it with sfw

malt_berg Sfw

GlambertxFever i jjust choked on my drink - @malt_berg
less than a minute ago via web

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:31 PM

SFW:

GeralynK: http://twitpic.com/2nxz8c
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:34 PM

SFW:

Bent Rumors (aka Malt_berg): http://plixi.com/p/44850546
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:36 PM

Strut:
itsjuls: http://twitpic.com/2ny0ji
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:36 PM

itsjuls Strut http://twitpic.com/2ny0yr

malt_berg Oh Adam, how do you do a ridiculously hot move & then laugh at yourself after <3

amberxatomic Sashah fet inb meeee

itsjuls He is so glittery http://twitpic.com/2ny0ji

Rae_1985 Strut http://twitpic.com/2ny0fq
1 minute ago via Twitpic

finnistar Strut

itsjuls sfw omg http://twitpic.com/2ny07j

BrookityB Masterplan
2 minutes ago via txt

fiarra Unf jacket get in me
3 minutes ago via txt

finnistar unf finger lick imeanwut
3 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone

nolaglitter Sfw 2 his knees
3 minutes ago via txt

letspinkieswear OMFG SFW WAS INSANE!!

GoChrissyGo Adam is slayinggggggggg with these high notes omg!
3 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:38 PM

itsjuls Music again http://twitpic.com/2ny1gh

BrookityB Music again my bad again

amberxatomic Give it to me poitnns at tommy

GoChrissyGo Music again! More cow bell bitchessssssss

isweedan Uuuuunf sleepwalkwer jacket
1 minute ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Brooke & @sashamallory are soooooooooooo hot!
1 minute ago via txt

GoChrissyGo @adamlambert is one fierce f*ckin b*tch =)
1 minute ago via txt

Glamtravler Aftermath
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:39 PM

Squiggles621
i finally figured out why @adamlambert isnt at the VMAs. he promised to sing live and on key. MTV has never heard of that concept before.
2 minutes ago via web
'madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:40 PM

finnistar Who foesntbhave a thing for kneecaps? ;)

GoChrissyGo Yea adam u better go drank that water during monte's solo =)

Glamtravler Sfw

amberxatomic Tomyy on tabke

Ississ Killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finnistar Music again

amberxatomic Scurry ad.a aowoowoww
1 minute ago via txt

adamtheplaidam -has died-
1 minute ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:41 PM

GoChrissyGo @adamlambert 'go on girl wit yo bad self!' =)

malt_berg Adam & Tommy MA
1 minute ago via Echofon

catalm *DED*
1 minute ago via txt

GlambertxFever i need to remember how to breathe http://twitpic.com/2ny1jf
1 minute ago via web

zorabet Lol he legit loves rach and kendra rn
1 minute ago via txt

GoChrissyGo Adam called out the 3 mohawk guys to come down to the stage woooooooo he's gettin some tonight!

Shadow_505 OMG...Adam just called some boys up to the front!!

finnistar LOL

finnistar Intros

nolaglitter Soo many cute moves
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:41 PM

GoChrissyGo
Adam called out the 3 mohawk guys to come down to the stage woooooooo he's gettin some tonight!
less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

Shadow_505
OMG...Adam just called some boys up to the front!!
madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:43 PM

GoChrissyGo LG killed that drum solo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolaglitter Adamcalled spikey haiqed guys 2 front thex were flailing

jadedoptimist Yay! Adam brought the mohawk boys up and put a spotlight on them.

zorabet Um he called gays up to say he loves thm adn got a spot on them and idek
1 minute ago via txt

finnistar Adam calling up the boys with mowhawks... Classic.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:44 PM

GoChrissyGo If I had u mother f*ckerrrrrrrrrrrrs! Its.about.to.go.downnnnnn!

GoChrissyGo Adam called tommy pretty!!!!!! Yall should just bone on stage & get it over with =)

GlambertxFever YEEESSS!!! RT @bretmichaels Bret Michaels 'Life As I Know It' premieres Oct 18th at 10/9c on Vh1! For more visit http://www.BretMichaels.com

nolaglitter Said thanx 4 dresing up
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 12th 2010, 10:44 PM

MA:

Bent Rumors (aka malt_berg): http://plixi.com/p/44851664

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”