2010-09-14 Atlanta, GA Symphony Hall

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. Down The Rabbit Hole
04. Ring of Fire
05. Fever
06. Sleepwalker
07. Whataya Want from Me
08. Soaked
09. Aftermath
10. Sure Fire Winners
11. Strut
12. Music Again
13. f I Had You
14. Encore: Twentieth Century Boy

Suz526
01. Fever
02. TCB
03. Soaked
04. IIHY
05. Strut
06. Medley
07. SW
08. WWFM
09. Aftermath
10. SFW
11. MA

nolechica23
01. SFW
02. Fever
03. Soaked

rohocop2121
01. WWFM

noskerdycat
01. Fever HD
02. Soaked
03. Medley
04. TCB
05. MA
06. Strut HD
07. SFW HD
08. WWFM
09. Aftermath

HannaB20 HD
01. Fever just the Kiss
02. Aftermath
03. Band Intro

cos2mwiz
01. Fever
02. TCB
03. WWFM
04. Aftermath
05. SFW
06. TCB

Libracats HD
01. TCB
02. Fever
03. Strut
04. Medley
05. IIHY
06. MA
07. SFW
08. Aftermath
09. Soaked
10. WWFM
11. SW

dnewton98 HD
01. Aftermath
02. SFW
03. Fever
04. Strut
05. Soaked

geert1302 HD
01. Strut

MishaRW
01. Fever

skeptickle
01. Voodoo/DTRH
02. Fever
03. SW

sparklingscarlet HD
01. Fever
02. TCB
03. Tommy's Intro
04. DTRH clip
05. SW
06. Soaked

cookiefan09
01. SFW
02. IIHY
03. Sleepwalker
04. WWFM
05. Soaked
06. Aftermath

Kim Thorpe
01. Adam Lambert - Atlanta - Symphony Hall - Opening Medley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?=olAZBh_xqh8&feature

gnosbt
01. IIHY HD

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

paisleyswirl1
01. Adam signing

Rodney Ho
01. Glambert fans after Atlanta Adam Lambert concert 09-14-10

Merrycello1
01. Meeting Adam after Atlanta Show 1 9 14 10

Suz526
01. "Whole Lotta Love" (acoustic) Adam Lambert Fantasy Springs 022710

ltaggett
01. Adam Lambert - Foxwoods, 6/24/2010 - WLL

kaetsa
01. Adam Lambert - Charlotte - MW and WL

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/adam-lamb ... arity.html
http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2010 ... io_tv_talk

"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee'date='Jun 28th 2010, 5:02 PM

Concert thread for: 2010-09-14 Atlanta, GA Symphony Hall

vistadiva' date='Jun 29th 2010, 11:32 PM

Yay! Our thread is up! I'm probably the only skank in attendance. :haha:

ATLANTA GEORGIA

Welcome to HOTLANTA

Tonight’s show is at the ATLANTA SYMPHONY HALL

Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. As of 2009 Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people, making it the most populous metropolis in the Southeastern United States. Like many areas in the Sun Belt, the Atlanta region has seen explosive growth since about 1976, and it added about 1.1 million residents between 2000 and 2008.

Atlanta is considered to be a top business city and is a primary transportation hub of the Southeastern United States - via highway, railroad, and air. Atlanta contains the world headquarters of such large corporations as The Coca-Cola Company, Georgia-Pacific, AT&T Mobility, the Cable News Network, Delta Air Lines, and Turner Broadcasting. Atlanta has the country's fourth-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies and more than 75 percent of Fortune 1000 companies have business operations in the metropolitan area, helping Atlanta realize a gross metropolitan product of US$270 billion, accounting for more than 2/3 of the Georgian economy. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been the world's busiest airport since 1998 (measured by number of passengers). Atlanta also hosted the 1996 Summer Olympics.

During the Civil War, Atlanta served as a vital nexus of the railroads and hence a hub for the distribution of military supplies. The region now covered by Metropolitan Atlanta became the location of several major army battles. Atlanta surrendered the city to the Union Army, and on September 7, 1864 General Sherman ordered the city's civilian population to evacuate. Sherman's army next torched the buildings of Atlanta to the ground, beginning on November 11, in preparation for the march of his army to the southeast—though sparing the city's churches and hospitals.
The Venue
Atlanta Symphony Hall is the home venue of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. It is located within the Woodruff Arts Center at 1280 Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia.

The venue has a total capacity of 1,762 seats on three levels: 1,074 in the orchestra section, 349 in the lower balcony and 339 in the upper balcony. There are also spaces for 12 wheelchairs and 12 companion seats, as well as room for 82 additional seats in the orchestra pit, depending on the stage set-up. The first Atlanta Symphony Orchestra recording (a Robert Shaw Christmas album) was made there in 1975. More Atlanta Symphony recordings have regularly been made there since 1977, but the hall has been severely criticized by critics for its acoustics.
Forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 85…low of 69
Allison will open
Venue is seated It holds 1762. It is SOLD OUT
Show starts at 7:30 Eastern time.
Adam should begin around 9 Eastern
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jul 9th 2010, 2:26 PM

SECOND DATE ADDED!!!!!!

@hooplamagnet Tickets for Adam's second Atlanta concert on 9/15 at Tabernacle on sale now http://tinyurl.com/398opxn
BlueIndigoSky' date='Jul 17th 2010, 11:56 PM

I don't see a concert thread for this venue yet, so:

2prissy4u: I just opened my e-mail to find out that Disco Biscuits will be adamlambert 's opening act 9/15 at the Atl. Tabernacle
madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 1:41 PM

WARNWILLIS Watching "Spare" our Lazer guy focus... Symphony Hall, Atlanta GA
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 2:16 PM

Longineu
I am indeed playing the next two shows!!! Let's rock together
19 minutes ago via Twitterrific
Tiki'srose' date='Sep 14th 2010, 4:01 PM

Suz526
"Whole Lotta Love" (acoustic) Adam Lambert Fantasy Springs 022710
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lYbZ5YmqU[/bbvideo]

Since we are in withdrawal for WLL, I thought it would be nice to start the party with it tonight!
Enjoy!
Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2010, 4:45 PM

And still my favorite WLL's from the tour

The brilliant versions from Foxwoods and Charlotte :omg:

ltaggett
Adam Lambert - Foxwoods, 6/24/2010 - WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuumu_xTMgU[/bbvideo]

kaetsa
Adam Lambert - Charlotte - MW and WLL
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQ4HDUDhgg[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 6:44 PM

MDfanAO It's been a long time since I spent so much energy on a man. Especially one I won't ever sleep with. 31 minutes ago via mobile web

Jess jessipsa Super cute boy at the M&G. Adam's gonna love Chase!!! 44 minutes ago via OpenBeak

MDfanAO Well-dressed symphony-goers are actually the ushers. This will be a performance they won't forget. 34 minutes ago via mobile web

madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 7:15 PM

Aquarius_Girl2 @woogis gorgeous girl in her gorgeous makeup!! http://twitpic.com/2ohba7
2 minutes ago via Twitpic

jessipsa M&G about to get started. Neil had to give the personal space warning: please refrain from groping my brother. Duly noted. *g*
2 minutes ago via OpenBeak

Lynneville Nothing but old people here! What a diverse crowd! Lol
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

NoAngelPF Tons of cute bois!
3 minutes ago via Echofon

LadyBRinehart Ticket, you need to print now. Please and thank you. >:/
4 minutes ago via web

Aquarius_Girl2 Whiskey shots on me!!
4 minutes ago via mobile web

AuntGlambert These two young girls looking gorgeous. http://twitpic.com/2oha6p
6 minutes ago via Twitpic

AuntGlambert Some cery cool young fans. Great shirts they are wearing. :) http://twitpic.com/2oh9wu
7 minutes ago via Twitpic
madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 7:29 PM

vistadiva In line for the m+g. Neil said no groping. Ftl. I can't even touch gently?
half a minute ago via mobile web

10MoreMinutes I have my badger pin fastened on my shirt right between my tits. Think Tommy will appreciate that? lmao!
less than a minute ago via txt

adamnstar I am confused. The lady beside me has a stuffed duck...
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

vistadiva Prolly shouldn't tell him I danced my ass of in the gay bar in Nola. Right?
less than 10 seconds ago via mobile web

vistadiva Do you think I need a valium?
3 minutes ago via mobile web

malt_berg @10MoreMinutes I have glitter between my tits, I think we have a contest lol
half a minute ago via Echofon in reply to 10MoreMinutes

vistadiva Dear Adam; boxers, briefs OR?
1 minute ago via mobile web

Labatt_dm Very eclectic crowd
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS

imasleepwalker @terrancedlibra there's a drag show at shout at 11 you and @sashamallory should go. It will be awesome
2 minutes ago via mobile web

Aquarius_Girl2 Our view bb!! Hot young crowd - cuuuuute boys! http://twitpic.com/2ohfl8
2 minutes ago via Twitpic
madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 7:46 PM

woogis Some really hot guys here... Really hot
less than 20 seconds ago via twidroid

Alena1960 I love the high pitch squeeking when glamily meet!!
3 minutes ago via mobile web

Aquarius_Girl2 Hpoh hi Neil standing in the auditorium taking pics. "Oh hi, um yeah." Lol
5 minutes ago via mobile web

Lynneville Just took camera out of my cleavage. Lol They weren't checking bags tho
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

peaches4rock This place was built for Beethoven, not AFL. Not sure if people will be quite so sublime here. At least I'll know if he has a bald spot LOO
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

Alena1960 Here comes Aly!!
less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

10MoreMinutes Starting!
half a minute ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:07 PM

Merrycello Told him he inspired me to start singing.
2 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello I was talking a million miles a second
3 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello OMG just met Adam at m&g still shaking!!!
4 minutes ago via txt

wizardesslyn Holy crap adam f lambert freaking hugged me up against him! freak!! Total flail mode
7 minutes ago via twidroid

HannaBec Scuse my spelling 2nite. ;) I just fell out of my seat. Hahahaha u dint c that.

Merrycello He is so sweet and personable. So easy to talk to
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello We joked at first about how I was gonna fall down the stairs near where we were standing. LOL
2 minutes ago via txt

malt_berg Allison, you freakers, STAND UP
2 minutes ago via Echofon

Merrycello He was so pretty! His skin is so beautiful and he had soft hair swept to side. Purple top
3 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello OMG he was so pretty and sweet! <3

HannaBec This mite b blurry. Not sure. http://twitpic.com/2ohnzr
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android

Merrycello Then I thanked him for hanging & dancing w fans after & told him I was on dance floor dancing
1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello And he was like "oh yeah that was a hot one!"
1 minute ago via txt

needacoke @HannaBec you didn't seem that drunk when I talked to u a few min ago. Lol
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to HannaBec

Alena1960 Ali girl had us on our feet and dancing! Rock it ali-great sound

rhiannanb2 I have binoculars!!!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

glamqueenbeth RT @AdamsYadam: If Miley Cyrus trips and falls, is it considered a hoedown?
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Merrycello He said something about imitation being the greatest form of flattery
2 minutes ago via txt

HannaBec Allison raed someone's shirt. The Bitch is Back!! Lol

Merrycello And I got a hug at the end but it was such a blur all happening so fast

HannaBec @needacoke hahaha cold medicine. These chairs fold up! Allison looks so happy.
1 minute ago via mobile web in reply to needacoke

vistadiva Red light district has relocated to Symphony Hall. Place full of streetwalker outfits. Good taste has left here

Merrycello We talked about the Lee Cherry pic I had him sign and how great they all came out

jessipsa M&G was awesome. Adam & I discussed my tattoo (he traced it with his finger!), my necklace & tequila! We especially bonded over tequila!*g*
1 minute ago via OpenBeak

malt_berg Sweet ol usher totally let the drunk w/o her ticker, ie me, out to get another beer & snuck me back in. Awesome ppl here :)
1 minute ago via Echofon

Merrycello Oh also Neil is such a sweetheart at m&g! <3
less than a minute ago via txt

LadyBRinehart Can I get a "F uck you, Jive!" Allison deserves to be a star.
less than a minute ago via mobile web

jessipsa Bless that bartender who poured a great Jack & ginger, heavy on the jack.
1 minute ago via OpenBeak

malt_berg One lady kicked my beer over and I stuck my elbow in another ladies drink. That's it ppl, Alchol abuse will not be tolerated anymore!
1 minute ago via Echofon

vistadiva Hon, Adam is not doing u no matter how short your skirt or how hi your boots. Sorry.
2 minutes ago via mobile web

peaches4rock Old dude guarding the aisle likes my glitter. :D
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Merrycello Then at one point Adam said isn't it a great feeling to be singing <3
3 minutes ago via txt
Tiki'srose' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:19 PM

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/adam-lambert...rs-charity.html

Adam Lambert Fans Have Raised Half A Million Dollars For Teachers Charity

Adam Lambert fans, who joined together to raise more than $316,000 to assist 314,000 underprivileged students in 2009, are at it again. With their glam icon fully behind them, Lambert and his fans are on their way helping fulfill arts and music classroom project requests posted by teachers at http://www.DonorsChoose.org/glam-nation raising about $150,000 in the summer of 2010, for a total contribution of nearing half a million dollars since the fall of 2009.

The newest campaign, Glam A Classroom, started on the Glam Nation tour with Lambert asking fans to contribute to the cause. According to the DonorsChoose.com website, so far 2,472 Lambert fans have been able to raise $148,916, which will assist 124,339 students.

"I can't thank my fans enough for getting involved with the Glam A Classroom campaign to provide much needed resources for public schools," Adam said of his new initiative when the tour began. "I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of amazing music and theater teachers, so I want to help foster the next Ansel Adams or American Idol."

Adam's Glam Nation US Tour will end on September 21st, and so will Glam A Classroom!. According to DonorsChoose.org, teachers nationwide are spending $1 billion per year out of their own pockets due to lack of funding for educational materials and Adam Lambert fans have already chopped nearly half a million from that.

Our hats off to Adam Lambert and his generous fans.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:27 PM

ViewontheWorld Event staff seems really awesome so far. \o/ atl half a minute ago via txt

Bent Rumors malt_berg Now that row A is liquored up we feel better about the pit ticket debacle. Yay dance party now! half a minute ago via Echofon

AlliAsAlways I walked into the meet and greet and said 'hi adam!' and he said 'hi honey!' and i said 'adam, i just need to take you' and he took my hand half a minute ago via txt

AlliAsAlways And he rubbed my back and just said 'awww' innto my hair and i said 'and I have something to give you!' and he said less than a minute ago via txt

MissKimFierce Got @adamlambert to record a voice memo on my iPhone to use as ringtone. "Hey bitch! It's Adam.. Lambert! Pick up the phone!" :) 1 minute ago via Echofon

AlliAsAlways And he said 'awww sweetie!' and gave me the WORLDS LONGEST AND TIGHTEST AND AWESOME HUG THING 2 minutes ago via txt

AlliAsAlways And HELD MY HAND while i talked to him and i said 'im the kid thats made fun of and called a freak and you taught me that its ok and THN ... 3 minutes ago via txt

10MoreMinutes Just overheard: ''I wouldn't have come if I knew I had to stand'' lol freak off, lady 4 minutes ago via txt

Margie32127 Mixed crowd . Some never stood for Allison. Young girl in row in front of us dead center. 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:28 PM

OTHER CONCERTS

September 18 - St. Petersburg, Fl (Tropicana Field) ON SALE
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:34 PM

wizardesslyn Peacock cock cock lol half a minute ago via twidroid

Margie32127 @WARNWILLIS Please play something to liven up this crowd. 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Merrycello This dude has mother freaking handcuffs. Front row for you! 1 minute ago via twidroid

AlliAsAlways And i said 'thank you Adam. Just thank you SO much.' and he touched my arm and said 'u r SOOO welcome sweetie' and gave me another 1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello Hot near naked dudes in glitter here. That's what I'm talking about! 2 minutes ago via twidroid

wizardesslyn Holy crap..I forgot this Adam said I was pretty sparkly and that he liked my sparkles. 2 minutes ago via twidroid

AlliAsAlways 'Of course dear!' annd signed my bad and my hat annd he said about my bag 'aw! Haha, nice. I love it.' 2 minutes ago via txt

AlliAsAlways 'Aww! You didnt have to.' and i gave him the letter and he said thank you sweetie and then i asked if he would sign my bag and he said 3 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello He smells so soft and sweet too <3 3 minutes ago via twidroid

Josey Lock AuntGlambert @adamlambert Look at these two cute boys. They are in the lobby. Come & see them! :D http://twitpic.com/2ohz9j 1 minute ago via Twitpic

AlliAsAlways IM SHAKING SO HARD I CSBA BARELY FBJD TYPE AT JKALLL CJDKEWL 1 minute ago via txt

Merrycello This dude is dressed like Dionysus or something idek LOL 1 minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello He meets sooo many fans before show! He's amazing! <3 2 minutes ago via twidroid

AlliAsAlways And held my hand while i talked to him. Om legit shaking, hsyujikahfunbghuicf 2 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Fyi I now know why Adam takes so long coming onto stage. Srsly our m&g ended part way through Ali's set and another group was behind us o_O 3 minutes ago via twidroid

AlliAsAlways So adam lambert just hugged me twice, rubbed my back twice, leaned his head against mine, called me sweetie or dear five times, and 3 minutes ago via txt

adamnstar Neil's on stage! 3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

LadyBRinehart I want Neil to walk across during Peacock. Maybe he'll be inspired. ;D 4 minutes ago via mobile web

Merrycello Yes! Neil is love @zorabet :) RT @TheAlyBatz @Merrycello DID NEIL TAKE YOUR PIC WITH ADAM?! 4 minutes ago via twidroid

AlliAsAlways GIIANNNTTTTT hug and rubbed my back. And we took a pic and he laid his head against mine and said 'bye sweetie!!!' 4 minutes ago via txt
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:47 PM

10MoreMinutes Oh hai stairs. I swear my seat has a better view than these crappy cell phone pic http://twitpic.com/2oi0gc 1 minute ago via Twitpic

Merrycello And another http://twitpic.com/2oi097 2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

AlliAsAlways DHJUIWKKNFJRXKCHGYRUJDUEI I GOT SO LONG W HIM. 2 minutes ago via txt

AlliAsAlways GUYS I SMELL LIKE HIM NO LIE LEGIT PMNGAHD 3 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Um @adamlambert ... just for you, bb http://twitpic.com/2ohzpo 4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

jessipsa Atlanta you are SO friendly! I've met so many wonderful people! Feelin' the love! 4 minutes ago via OpenBeak

Lynneville No dance party yet. 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

10MoreMinutes *Very* eclectic crowd. Much more mixed than I expected. less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

LadyBRinehart Omg cutest Glambert in the front row leading the audience to dance! less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

AlliAsAlways I was just called a 'sexy mother fu*ker' by a drunk gay guy. less than a minute ago via txt

Aquarius_Girl2 Just met Hannabec! Cutie! 1 minute ago via mobile web

santabillie Got to talk to Cam and get a pic and I showed her my drawings and said I wanna draw her lol shes so sweet :) 1 minute ago via txt

10MoreMinutes Also my shirt is so pretty but it was a bad idea. I will be flashing everyone when I start dancing D: 3 minutes ago via Echofon

Merrycello They Just sprinkled glitter on me and we called it pixie dust LOL 4 minutes ago via twidroid

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:53 PM

GoddessAthena1 http://twitpic.com/2oi2yl 2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Alena1960@live.com Alena1960 Now a sing alobg to Don't stop believing 2 minutes ago via mobile web

Jenn P santabillie I totally have a row U ticket and just moved up like 10 rows lmao..should I try to get even closer? So many empty seats 2 minutes ago via txt

Alena1960@live.com Alena1960 @HannaBec where are you?? Here in atl everyone is dancing jumping shouting! 3 minutes ago via mobile web in reply to HannaBec

:) 10MoreMinutes Lots of hot girls. Lots of hot guys too. :) 3 minutes ago via Echofon

Tippidy woogis Look what I found in the lobby http://twitpic.com/2oi27k 4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

GoddessAthena1 @vmuckey0218 @fabulousfilly waiting for our darling!!! http://twitpic.com/2oi1bs 5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

needacoke My daughter & @libracatz http://twitpic.com/2oi1x8 5 minutes ago via Twitpic

Tracie312 dance partay in Hotlanta!! 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

jessipsa The pretty gay boys of the ATL are representing tonight! 1 minute ago via OpenBeak

CT adamnstar There is a bb here an she is presh. 2 minutes ago via txt

Bootsy LadyBRinehart Spotted: shirtless boys in the lower balcony. Someone get them to the front row! 2 minutes ago via mobile web

Aquarius_Girl2 Ppl up and dancing singing good energy http://twitpic.com/2oi3if 3 minutes ago via Twitpic

GoddessAthena1 http://twitpic.com/2oi3gi 3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Merrycello Very diverse cool fun crowd! 3 minutes ago via twidroid
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 8:57 PM

Pretty boy tweets:

Tropicgrl42 Guy up front dancing his butt off less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep

Alena1960 Male stripper in audience in hotlanta, get it less than a minute ago via mobile web

Merrycello Hot dude dancing on chairs lifting shirt to sexyback freak yeah! 3rd row! 1 minute ago via twidroid

Aquarius_Girl2 Guys getting up on each others shoulders dancing!!! http://twitpic.com/2oi524 1 minute ago via Twitpic

LadyBRinehart Boy sripping dancing in front! So cute. 2 minutes ago via mobile web

ViewontheWorld Guy taking his top off near stage 2 minutes ago via txt

AlliAsAlways SO MANY ADORB GAY GUYS HERE :P 2 minutes ago via txt

Anita MDfanAO Ushers are dancing 2 minutes ago via mobile web

vistadiva Guys in balcny down to just boxers + glitter. A TCB crowd for sure 3 minutes ago via mobile web

LadyBRinehart Someone get the dancing boy who now has a boa to the front. /on a mission 2 minutes ago via mobile web

peaches4rock Hot bootay dance in balcony!! Girl should sit down. Boi should continue. js 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Merrycello Someone threw him a boa which he is now wearing 4 minutes ago via twidroid

wizardesslyn Pretty boys in third row @adamlambert with boa on yum!! 4 minutes ago via twidroid

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:02 PM

FYE now!

Tracie312 Doing our part to move twinks to the front!! 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

LadyBRinehart I mean, one of them is in gogo shorts and glitter and nothing else! LET THEM DANCE! 3 minutes ago via mobile web

wizardesslyn Omg security made pretty balcony boy go back to his seat DAMN!! LOL 4 minutes ago via twidroid

Security is evil :(

Here's a practical idea:

LadyBRinehart They sould have handed out complimentary napkins from all the jizz that is about to fill these seats. 2 minutes ago via mobile web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:13 PM

needacoke: http://twitpic.com/2oi9rm

tracie312: http://yfrog.com/mjms4rj
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:14 PM

LadyBRinehart We have lift off: kissing and my ladyboner. half a minute ago via mobile web

Tracie312 kiss less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:16 PM

Fever
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/73ywdbj

Fever
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/ncmkkpj
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:18 PM

Merrycello Fever kiss over lyrics unf half a minute ago via twidroid

wizardesslyn Omfg. He's bad tonight!! 1 minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello Neil sitting right by Me in wings watching less than a minute ago via twidroid

jessipsa You can tell Adam is appreciating all the pretty in the audience. Making lots of eye contact with Atlanta's pretty boys! half a minute ago via OpenBeak

Tracie312 sleepwalker! 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

LadyBRinehart Dramatic walking down the stairs is adorable, loltastic, and unf worthy. half a minute ago via mobile web
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:19 PM

Sleepwalker
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/j370288046j
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:25 PM

WWFM
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/08ikzuj
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:26 PM

Tracie312 ] his sweat is flyin on us half a minute ago via TweetDeck

GoddessAthena1 http://twitpic.com/2oic4w 2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

LadyBRinehart Those lace up pants are very eye directing, even from the balcony. Just putting that out there. 1 minute ago via mobile web

Tracie312 wwfm half a minute ago via TweetDeck

NoAngelPF "the theme of the show is love... " less than a minute ago via Echofon

LadyBRinehart Aww cheers during the loving me part of wwfm made Adam smile big. Cute! less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

needacoke http://twitpic.com/2oie4l 1 minute ago via Twitpic
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:27 PM

WWFM
needacoke: http://twitpic.com/2oie4l
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:31 PM

GoddessAthena1 http://twitpic.com/2oielu half a minute ago via Twitter for Android

Re Soaked:
LadyBRinehart Okay, no talking and or shouting or someone is getting a jack and coke in the face. 2 minutes ago via mobile web

LadyBRinehart And I really don't want to waste good whiskey. 2 minutes ago via mobile web

Merrycello GUYS THERE WAS COMPLETE SILENCE AT PAUSES IN SOAKED and IT WAS freakING GLORIOUS AND MADE ME CRY!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL HIS VOICE IN SILENCE! less than 5 seconds ago via twidroid

NoAngelPF Wow, the audience hush during Soaked... Absolutely haunting! 1 minute ago via Echofon
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:36 PM

needacoke Great vids will be coming from @libracatz tonight! less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tracie312 Guys I am being eye freaked so much...can't even tweet!! half a minute ago via TweetDeck

ViewontheWorld Pro tip: when someone's sobbing to aftermath, maybe don't interrrupt them to tell their friend to take a picture half a minute ago via txt

Jenn P santabillie Adam keeps singing to the balcony and I think he must see the adorable glittery boys up there lol half a minute ago via txt

NoAngelPF Standing next to a GNT newbie! She's loving it :) less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

Merrycello Lots of people seeing show for first time half a minute ago via twidroid

Sally peaches4rock Whoa. Perfect vocals on Soaked. Monte's SW solo was UNF and ASH staff is starting to bob their heads, lol. Interlude before SFW now. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:46 PM

SFW
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/n1amowj

SFW
needacoke: http://twitpic.com/2oijmr
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:46 PM

Aquarius_Girl2 UNF SFW http://twitpic.com/2oiir1 1 minute ago via Twitpic

Merrycello Extra hot booty pops in sfw half a minute ago via twidroid

needacoke http://twitpic.com/2oijmr 1 minute ago via Twitpic

needacoke http://twitpic.com/2oijze less than 10 seconds ago via Twitpic
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:51 PM

SFW
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/77g27aj

Bent Rumors (aka malt_berg): http://plixi.com/p/45166683

Glambulge Alert!

Strut
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/jmvdjbj
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:54 PM

ViewontheWorld Tommy bopped adams nose during ma solo. So cute!!! less than a minute ago via txt

wizardesslyn Tommy and adam play during ma solo hehe 1 minute ago via twidroid

needacoke http://twitpic.com/2oilk5 1 minute ago via Twitpic

NoAngelPF Oh such a cute dorky dance during Music Again!!! 2 minutes ago via Echofon

LadyBRinehart Little cute wave from Tommy. half a minute ago via mobile web

wizardesslyn Tommy intro cute monte freak me now! less than a minute ago via twidroid

LadyBRinehart Lol Tommy was like taunting him while jacking off the base. 1 minute ago via mobile web

AlliAsAlways TOMMY JUST LIKKE LEGIT SLAPPED ADAMS SHOULDER HAHAHAHA 1 minute ago via txt
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:57 PM

IIHU
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/0r21628455j
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 9:59 PM

finnistar LP gave an amazing solo! It's going to be weird when he leaves. less than 5 seconds ago via Seesmic for iPhone

LadyBRinehart Half the crowd did the peace sign in iihy. 1 minute ago via mobile web
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:02 PM

IIHU
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/n6jzdzj
<3
IIHU
Tracie312: http://yfrog.com/mnnfqcj
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:04 PM

Lasers
NoAngelPF: http://plixi.com/p/45169247
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:05 PM

NoAngelPF Wow crowd is going nuts waiting for encore! less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

Merrycello Tommy playful dick pokes w bass cute 1 minute ago via twidroid

Labatt_dm Adam freaking Lambert!!!! Whoohoo! TCB!!! Bitxhes! 1 minute ago via Tweed webOS

LadyBRinehart Adam helped Tommy put on a black boa from a fan. Presh. less than 10 seconds ago via mobile web

LadyBRinehart Monte coming out like a badass. 20thcb live! 1 minute ago via mobile web
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:06 PM

LadyBRinehart
Adam helped Tommy put on a black boa from a fan. Presh.

finnistar
Tommy got a black boa
half a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone

LadyBRinehart
Monte coming out like a badass. 20thcb live!

wizardesslyn
Tcb
2 minutes ago via twidroid

NoAngelPF
OMG TCB!!!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:08 PM

20th Century Boy
needacoke: http://twitpic.com/2oiqk9
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:11 PM

Tracie312 Tommy kept the $60 boa..lmao,,we r tryin to get it back. half a minute ago via TweetDeck

needacoke http://twitpic.com/2oirbe 1 minute ago via Twitpic

ViewontheWorld Holy freak that was amazing. Rock god. And total adoraunf. 1 minute ago via txt

HannaBec Adam & Tommy did a lot of laughing 2 each other during b20CB 1 minute ago via mobile web

finnistar Gaaaaah! A+ show tonight. Great crowd energy. less than 20 seconds ago via Seesmic for iPhone
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:12 PM

20th Century Boy
needacoke: http://twitpic.com/2oirbe
barb4Adam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:13 PM

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:25 PM

HannaBec I set up another channel but couldn't tweet it out. So I missed recording 20CB. I hope some1 got it cus it was playful. 2 minutes ago via txt

HannaBec UStream. freak You. 3 minutes ago via txt

LadyBRinehart Shirtless boys taking pics in the lobby. One looks so much like Cheeks. 2 minutes ago via mobile web

woogis Monte just got on the bus 1 minute ago via twidroid

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:31 PM

woogis No barriers at the buses, but the crowd is well behaved 1 minute ago via twidroid

10MoreMinutes Neil walked by. I restrained myself from saying hi. 1 minute ago via txt

NoAngelPF @negativeneil You look much so smaller in person than u do on Twitter! Thx for not insulting us, my dear lad ;) less than a minute ago via Echofon

NoAngelPF Stalking the buses, hmm hmm hmm hmm ... 1 minute ago via Echofon

woogis Several people recording in my area... Hope they are tweeters. less than 20 seconds ago via twidroid
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:36 PM

woogis Such a nice crowd at the buses... No pushing or anything 2 minutes ago via twidroid

woogis Someone apparently ordered pizza.... Pizza delivery coming through 2 minutes ago via twidroid

woogis Tommy out half a minute ago via twidroid

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:36 PM

# Tippidy woogis Such a nice crowd at the buses... No pushing or anything 1 minute ago via twidroid

# Tippidy woogis Someone apparently ordered pizza.... Pizza delivery coming through 2 minutes ago via twidroid

# Jenn wizardesslyn I wanna be a gay man RIGHT F**KIN NOW!!! 4 minutes ago via twidroid

# Tippidy woogis No one else yet at the buses 4 minutes ago via twidroid

# Jenn wizardesslyn Gawd damn but bb is F**KING HOT. Did crotch rubbing tongue flicking body rollin get in me now! 4 minutes ago via twidroid

# woogis The concert was amazing... Adam felt very present. 7 minutes ago via twidroid

# Tippidy woogis No barriers at the buses, but the crowd is well behaved 8 minutes ago via twidroid

# :) 10MoreMinutes Neil walked by. I restrained myself from saying hi. 9 minutes ago via txt

# Jenn wizardesslyn On my way to the hotel and flailing will commence f**k the notes he hit tonight unf!!!! 9 minutes ago via twidroid

lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:43 PM

Aquarius_Girl2 Huge crowd at buses. LP just got on bus. http://twitpic.com/2oiz7z 1 minute ago via Twitpic

Aquarius_Girl2 Adam's bus. big crowd waiting. http://twitpic.com/2oj05m 1 minute ago via Twitpic

santabillie Got a (sweaty) hug from LP hehe and finally met Joan who is stunning! And LP signed my vest woot less than a minute ago via txt

santabillie No way Adams coming out, there are no barricades 1 minute ago via txt

Lynneville I am no longer a virgin! Fan freaking tastic! half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 10:48 PM

woogis Neil came out with the pizzas 2 minutes ago via twidroid

Merrycello Neil said offering pizza for $50/slice half a minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello Lady behind me "he's got a nice ass re Neil! 1 minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello Awww girl w French flag said she came from Paris to see him!!! 1 minute ago via twidroid

Merrycello Someone w giant cardboard Adam they made themselves. Its cute less than 5 seconds ago via twidroid

Bent Rumors malt_berg Lackadaisical security in venue pissed me off, but this laid back bus set up rn does not suck. less than 10 seconds ago via Echofon

santabillie Dude the cops said Adams coming out, with no barricades! Holy crap! 1 minute ago via txt
lucytor' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:13 PM

peaches4rock Security says if we rush him, they're taking him back to the bus lol. half a minute ago via TweetDeck

HannaBec I think this cop is optimistic in thinking he's going 2 control this crowd w/o barricades. Lol 2 minutes ago via mobile web

Aquarius_Girl2 Adam signing! He's gorgeous! http://twitpic.com/2oja5z less than 10 seconds ago via Twitpic

santabillie Whatsupp Adam said he liked my hair and I got another amaaazing hug less than 20 seconds ago via txt

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:17 PM

Adam Signing
Bent Rumors (aka malt_berg): http://plixi.com/p/45178832
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:19 PM

Aquarius_Girl2: http://twitpic.com/2ojak5
joooory' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:21 PM

suz526
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fDiHWk2wsg[/bbvideo]

TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOoamdoInM[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgq7QJwKiiQ[/bbvideo]
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:21 PM

Adam with Security Guard
Aquarius_Girl2: http://twitpic.com/2ojbso
joooory' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:36 PM

suz526
IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GggtW9Pv8cE[/bbvideo]

Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOZZRl1t4I[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 14th 2010, 11:58 PM

suz526
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzBAghlbuY[/bbvideo]
BossLady' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:03 AM

I shall try to give you a mini recap if I can remember. My mind is totally blown.

I didn't have floor seats, so my sis and I were sitting the in the middle portion of the balcony, but it allowed for an excellent view. The glittery gay boys that people are tweeting about were a few rows away from us. They were the stars before Adam hit the stage.

Man, I can't write a detailed one on the fly but I was pleasantly surprised to hear my sis say "OMG, he's so sexual. I need to make him my boo!!" LOL

His vocals were insane! He hit notes that shook the room. Plus, he kissed Tommy and the crowd with berserk (sp?). He chatted with the crowd much loosely and less scripted than before I would say. He also complimented the crowd and even acknowleged us in the upper levels.

Jesus, why can't I remember more?!? angry.gif
QUOTE(raleighfan @ Sep 14th 2010, 11:57 PM)

I'm very happy for you, BossLady!
It was inevitable that your sister would have a crush on Adam. drool.gif
LOL, so true. She may not want to admit it, but I saw her smiling the entire time. She was totally hogging the binoculars and commenting on how his voice was as good or BETTER than Mariah Carey's. Monte really impressed as well, especially the guitar solos on SW and TCB.
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:08 AM

suz526
SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzJ18WJ-4EU[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:18 AM

suz526
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9m9lYg2PxI[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:36 AM

suz526
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-c5bb6rJI[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:45 AM

vistadiva Adam loved the crowd as much as they loved him. A true glamnation love fest! 24 minutes ago via mobile web

AlliAsAlways I have no words. My hands are shaking, and I have no words. 1 minute ago via Twitpic
lucytor' date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:47 AM

Speaking of soft and hard, is this from tonight? It was on my twitter feed. Sweet dreams!

joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 1:03 AM

nolechica23
SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-w6egE8g1w[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja1Uz6fn2zY[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1WOzjuXgA[/bbvideo]
Silvia' date='Sep 15th 2010, 1:06 AM

rohocop2121
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61u04HkQT9E[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 1:21 AM

suz526
SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN-HyGkj-PE[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43i0CyXOi3k[/bbvideo]
islandgirljams' date='Sep 15th 2010, 1:33 AM

IndyBeck is laughing at my panting over her pics on Twitter, so here's another one she just sent me

Silvia' date='Sep 15th 2010, 2:45 AM

noskerdycat
Fever HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Wl6uVEKBw[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 3:32 AM

HannaB20HD
Fever just the Kiss
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O4Yp_yD7_g[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 3:38 AM

cos2mwiz
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWCQoUszLc[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIo076w_Mo[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 3:47 AM

joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 4:25 AM
Some gifs I made ^_^
Slower kiss

:icecream:

:shifty:

joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 4:51 AM

HannaB20 HD
Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMXvwXYrto[/bbvideo]

noskerdycat HD
Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZV07ys502Q[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 5:04 AM

Libracats HD :clap:
TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQveRsDn0x0[/bbvideo]

Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5or-Ik5NB4[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 5:30 AM

paisleyswirl1
Adam signing
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZSnfY02IrI[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 5:51 AM

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2010/09...s_radio_tv_talk

Adam Lambert rocks out for a very enthusiastic Atlanta Symphony Hall crowd

Adam Lambert tore down the roof at the very staid Atlanta Symphony Hall Tuesday night. And while the venue was a bit stuffy, Adam wasn’t in the least.

Fortunately, he tamed some of his worst tendencies we saw on “Idol” and that ill-fated American Music Awards performance. Heck, he didn’t even sing “For Your Entertainment.” It merely played on tape to open his hour-long set.

The show flowed well. He started dark, including a short version of “Ring of Fire,” his only cover of the night. He then did a few acoustic cuts. Then he did happier dance songs at the end, including his current his “If I Had You.” (He apparently has dropped “Whole Lotta Love” and “Mad World” from the set recently.) Adam’s brimming confidence and grace on stage made the show easy on the eyes. Overall, it was a visually stunning set (with a simple, yet effective, laser light show).

The crowd included a few teens but mostly women in their 30s to 60s. (Not as many gays as you would imagine.) I do have to say it was one of the most enthusiastic audiences I’ve ever been in. Between opener Allison Iraheta and Adam, the song “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas got most everyone on their feet to dance, even some folks who are clearly receiving Social Security checks. People actually applauded after “Don’t Stop Believin’ ” and “Sexyback” were played.

Naturally, they stood throughout his entire set, even during his two lengthy costume breaks. (One was filled with dancers. The other, long guitar solos.).

He didn’t utilize that annoying massive scream of his. Rather, he would wail at times but in a way that wouldn’t break glass or break eardrums. I was very happy.
I almost didn’t get into the concert. Apparently, I had no tickets available at will call. And I forgot to bring the name of the person who supposedly set it up for me. A woman with Atlanta Symphony Hall told me this was set up by an outside company so she didn’t have the power to give me any tickets. She said she’d try and told me to wait by the entrance. Just moments before Allison was to start, one of the ticket takers asked me if I was coming in. I said I was having issues with my media access. She then handed me a spare ticket, no explanation given. I thanked her and took it.

I’ll provide more thoughts tomorrow morning. I just wanted to get a couple of videos up first:

Here is Adam singing “Whatya Want From Me” in acoustic form mid-way through the concert:

And here are three very big fans of Lambert (left to right- Andrew Beyer, Lois Gray and Kathy McClain) who were teens when Elvis Presley was big. These three Floridians drove six hours from the Melbourne, Fla. area and plan to see three more Lambert concerts in their state. Kathy later told me she also was a huge fan of Adam Ant in the 1980s.

Rodney Ho
Glambert fans after Atlanta Adam Lambert concert 09-14-10
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wsaY_o0CH0[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 5:57 AM

HannaB20 HD
Band Intro
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdlv252Cnk[/bbvideo]
fangurl1964' date='Sep 15th 2010, 9:16 AM

OK, we knew this was bound to happen.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n15rgo&s=7
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 15th 2010, 10:34 AM

LindaDec1 Adam: "This is Tommy. Isn't he pretty?" about 8 hours ago via Twitpic
vistadiva'date='Sep 15th 2010, 12:40 PM

vistadiva In line for the m+g. Neil said no groping. Ftl. I can't even touch gently?

I'm not completely sure that I am actually alive & well! We got in at 3:30 last night...and that was after the late nights in NOLA. There is WAY WAY WAY to much partying in the South!

Dear Adam: You are a bit younger than I...could you slow it down a bit? I am having a hard time keeping up (I'm sure you have no clue about a hard time keeping it up...not based on the view the last few nights devil.gif devil.gif )

So, guys, since the days and nights have sort of run together for me, could you consider this my NOLA & Atlanta recap??? Thanks!

NOLA...just OMG...but you've seen the vids and seen the twits. IMHO, the best show I've been to on this tour. He obviously loves NOLA and gave them what they came for. We had great fun..some of us decided to get Mardi-Gras masks and boas .... quite a few of us were front row pit and stood at the stage. When he came out for Voodoo we all had our masks on...you could tell he loved it and got a kick out of the fact that the fans really got into the game. He works the entire stage very close to the fans on that song and he had a great view of all of us in masks! His vocals were really outrageous..and TCB...well...you all saw Mr. Floorbert!

Yes, he partied afterwards ... and was soooooo adorable. At one point he pullled out his cell and started taking pictures of the crowd outside the VIP room. LOL...we stayed until about 1:30, but missed slightly smashed dancing Adam at the 2nd club. But good for him! He deserves some fun!

The only thing better than tipsy Adam would be naked Adam...js....I will need an Adam blow-up doll with vibrating hips to help me come down from this tour!!
vistadiva' date='Sep 15th 2010, 2:05 PM

So after 2 full nights of partyiing in NOLa, we headed for Hotlanta on Tues morning

Oh! Hotlanta....you do still rock!! I think Adam had as much, if not more fun than the crowd. He was grinning ear to ear and hip thrusting and then laughing about it for the entire show! Probably the most genuine fun I've seen him have because that cute little boy was out and about during the whole set. He allowed his fans to really see the "Awwww" Adam as well as the "AFL" Adam. :wub:

Maybe it's me, but I find it so very adorable when he does a really sexy move like popping his crotch in our faces and then grins while we scream as if to say "Seriously??? You guys really like it THAT much?" Freak YES, Adam. we do!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

We were lucky enough to have a fan club m&g which made us be at the venue at 5:45 (remember now...not very much sleep for the last 2 nights :fear: :fear: ). After waiting about 45 minutes in the lobby (which was like old home week and lots of friends and catching up in the crowd) Neil came out and led us into the hall of the venue itself (the venue, btw, was lovely). He lined everyone up and went down the line checking ID's. When he checked mine (prollly saying...wtf, lady, they let you out of the nursing home?) I boldy said:
"Neil, can I say something?"
Neil: ok, go ahead
Me: I really miss your blog
Neil: (with a SMILE!) Oh! Thank you! Me too

:w00t: :w00t: SCORE!!! 1st part of my plan to get unfettered access to the GlamGod is in place!!

Pretty good thinkin', right Skanks?? o:) o:)

Part 2....Neil stands in front of the line and says:
"Let me give you the ground rules. No groping. There have been complaints" COMPLAINTS??? WhoTF would complain? And no groping?? Seriously?? You don't understand, Neil...I have a lot of Skanks counting on me..and your brother LOVES the Skanks...he said so!
But, remember, Neil once threw some fan OUT of a m&g, so I figured I'd risk the wrath of Skandom and behave rather than the WRATH OF NEGATIVE NEIL. So, my "touch the GB mission was a huge :fail:
Please, please do not take my card carrying priveleges away...please???? :( :(
So, the real story is this....they had us lined up in a nice carpeted hallway. At the end of the hallway was a small room. We entered the room individually. They set up a table at the entrance to the room where you could leave your purse. Then you turned a slight corner and there was THE GOD. The set up was really nice because you and Neil taking pictures and another guy directing traffic were the only ones in the room and no one else could see or hear your moment with Adam. It was quite considerate and I think some of the earlier complaints had been heard.

Because I really want to remember this I am going to write it all down...feel free to skip over it if you like...

I was about 7 or 8 in line. The first fews people were in and out in a flash...OMG! I thought...they didn't get ANY time with him??? Well my crazy thought process contiinued...I AM NOT GOING TO RUSH!

I was much calmer than the 1st time I met him in Albany (I think I had running at the mouth disease there). I turned the corner and he smiled at me. I was determined to keep eye contact (do not look down even tho' you can see his manicured toes and bare feet in his flip-flops...just DO NOT...and DO NOT STARE at the you-know-what...just DO NOT) SUCCESS!! EYE CONTACT!! (and they were gorgeous!! darkl liner..but soft).

He reached out his hand (I think more to help me up the one step than to shake my hand) and said Hi..so it went like this:

Me: Hi,, Adam we've met before....
Adam: It's so nice to see you again (what a pro!!)
Me: I'm delighted to get a chance to talk to you again. This is my by 15th show
Adam: Reallly?? Thank you!
Me: I can see how demanding this is..so, tell me...how are you? Are you holding up okay?
Adam: (seemed touched that I asked) It's a lot of hard work but I'm okay...I really love what I do so that makes it easier.
Me: I hope you are taking care of yourself...we expect to have you and your music around for a very long time
Adam: Awwww, thank you, that is so sweet (he WAS really touched here..I was surprised)

(At this point, the director guy tried to shove my friend up for the "adam and both of us" picture we had asked for...but Adam was still talking to me and I had not given him his gift yet...so they had to wait)

The gift was a a tabletop book of the history of Led Zeppelin with photos and memorabilia..about their music and their lifestyle .

So, I pulled the book out of the the bag I had it in and handed it to Adam. Coversation continues

Adam: Oh WOW...do you want me to sign this for you?
Me: No, it's for you
Adam: Really?
Me: (some nonsense about having long bus rides and give it away....maybe to his Dad if he didn't want it)
Me: But, I do have something for you to sign...it's the set list from Nashville
Adam: (no comment but a big smile as I opened the flyleaf of the Zeppelin book to retrieve the set list which he signed)

That gave me the oppportunity for him to see that I had inscribed the flyleaf of the book with a note

Me: (BTW STILL HOLDING EYE CONTACT!! YES!! WIN!! NO GB sneakee loookee's o:) o:) ) You can read the note if you'd like...

Adam: (after reading the note) That is soooooo sweet! Thank you!

ME: (Finally realizing that I 'd had a lot of time) turned for the picture (which sux BTW...Neil...keep your day job...you are not a photographer :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ).

Then my friend (our lurker TennisLover813) got in for the 2nd shot we'd asked for.

Me: Thank you, Adam (my head: thank you Adam for that glorious voice, for that charming personality, for that bad-ass rock star persona and for the best GB I have ever seen!!)

Adam: You're welcome. ...thank you for the book .... that was so thoughtful.

The end. And, I amazingly was able to walk out of the room under my own power...medical history!!

This is sooooo long, guys, sorry.....the smart ones among you skipped over 1/2 of it!!
So quickly...the show was amazing. We were in the 2nd row (I call that "eye contact real estate") center. This is the first show that I have not tried to video or take stills...I just wanted to enjoy it and soak it all in.
He was having a great time and he had a great audience. The grin on his face during some moments was so beautiful...I almost felt as though in his heart he was feeling validated (I said VALIDATED...NOT VIOLATED :D :D :D ) for everything that has brought him to this moment in his life....including the AMA's... and for who he is as a person. IJLHSFM.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 15th 2010, 3:58 PM

glamqueenbeth Listening to ppl discuss how Eminem is the only inspirational artist out there. Excuse me, have you met my friend @adamlambert?? 6 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 5:54 PM

noskerdycat HD
Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WodJnBHddow[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Sep 15th 2010, 6:04 PM

Merrycello RT @ledena Yay! RT nzglambert007: F**K IT IS SOLD OUT!! Jeez well done @adamlambert you sold out 5000 tickets in little old New Zealand! 14 minutes ago via twidroid
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 6:05 PM

Full set
Libracats HD Full set
Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4Y828O_5U[/bbvideo]

Medley
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsbcRNjJKH4[/bbvideo]

IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K26urYj5G_U[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVzvLZyq_U[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhX8XWKIcU[/bbvideo]

Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MInAjsJ1FBc[/bbvideo]

Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkXMPjHmvE[/bbvideo]

WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UdrqrnVepM[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lLhwoxP6c[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 15th 2010, 6:14 PM

On Wednesday 15th September 2010, @adamlambert said:
adamlambert ! I read a comment recently: "eww men aren't supposed to wear makeup!" is there some rulebooksomewhere I didn't get a copy of? Ha! I say do whatever the f**k makes u happy and expresses who you are! I make my own rules. :thumbs: 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 6:15 PM

cos2mwiz
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8Mr2KZAFA[/bbvideo]

Aftermath
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtdfekJPPg[/bbvideo]

SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRQeZaDI2eY[/bbvideo]

TCB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8lDWSB-TM[/bbvideo]
joooory' date='Sep 15th 2010, 6:20 PM

dnewton98 HD