Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-09-17 Melbourne, FL (King Center)

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 21st 2010, 10:58 AM

MELBOURNE FLORIDA

Tonight’s show is at the KING CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS

Melbourne is a city in Brevard County, Florida, United States. As of 2009, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau is 78,323, the population including West Melbourne is 93,651. The municipal is the second largest by size and by population in the county.[2] Melbourne is a principal city of the Palm Bay – Melbourne – Titusville, Florida Metropolitan Area. Melbourne is located approximately 60 miles (97 km) southeast of Orlando on the Space Coast along Interstate 95. It is approximately midway between Jacksonville and Miami.

Melbourne contains defense and technology companies with a high concentration of high-tech workers. Melbourne promotes economic development and is actively engaged in revitalization efforts. The Melbourne metropolitan area has been ranked as one of the most affordable in the nation for homebuyers in a survey by the National Association of Home Builders. The 1998 "Money" Magazine 'Best Places' survey rated Melbourne and Brevard County 7th among medium-sized Southern communities.

The climate of Melbourne is a humid subtropical climate with hot, humid summers. Tropical palms such as coconut, royal palms, and Christmas palms abound.

The Venue

The Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts opened its doors in 1988. Since that time, it has had a profound impact on the cultural and artistic landscape of Brevard County and East Central Florida. The need for a performing arts center in Brevard County had been apparent for many years. Periodically, task forces were formed to try to garner the necessary funds, but each time the costs were deemed prohibitive and the idea abandoned.

Through the leadership of Dr. Maxwell C. King, former President of Brevard Community College (BCC), the means to achieve this goal became a reality. Enrollment patterns at BCC indicated that South Brevard was evolving into the population center of the area. As the Melbourne Campus of BCC reflected this pattern of growth, the college was provided with justification for the construction of an auditorium; one that would fulfill not only the needs of the college, but also the long-identified cultural needs of Brevard County. The 1983 Florida State Legislature provided the funds for preliminary planning and design work for the Center. Subsequent legislative funding for construction came in 1985 and 1986 for the $12.3 million facility.

The Brevard Performing Arts Center was completed in the spring of 1988. Designed as a state-of-the-art, multi-use facility, the theatre offered a diverse array of programming, including popular artists, Broadway touring shows, classical artists, ballet and contemporary dance, opera, country music artists, family-oriented events and children's theatre. The 126,000 square foot facility includes a 2000-seat performing arts hall, 200-seat black box theatre (Studio Theatre), art display areas, dance studios and rehearsal halls. In addition, the facility is available for meetings, weddings, business functions, graduations, etc. An Event Planner is on staff to offer professional advice.

In the summer of 1989, the Brevard Community College District Board of Trustees voted unanimously to change the name of the facility to the Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts in honor of the college's president who had been instrumental in making the cultural arts center a reality. Over the span of time, it has met and continues to meet its mission to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Brevard County.

Forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 85…low of 69
Allison will open
Venue is seated. It holds 2000. It is SOLD OUT
Show starts at 8pm Eastern time.
Adam should begin around 9:15 Eastern

A look at where we are

MELBOURNE

THE VENUE

Little Bee' date='Jul 19th 2010, 11:20 AM

Event Info
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 12:17 AM

vistadiva All Lamb fans in Melbourne...let's all buy a hat like Adam's and wear it to the show tomorrow!
about 1 hour ago via web
barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 12:38 AM

adamlambert Hahha the photos are hilarious !! Lol please everyone forgive me for that hat. - I was attempting a disguise- clearly failed. Hahah 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

VestigesLCRI @adamlambert I think it's sweet your mother let you borrow her hat. ;) 6 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert

inernoire @adamlambert the hat was the best part, dude. 2 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert

nolechica@adamlambert the hat's forgiven, but turquoise shorts? 9 minutes ago via web

LadyBRinehart If Adam was really sorry about the hat, he'd let it die in a fire. 5 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 12:41 AM

JustJared even posted where to get said beach attire... Click on the photo :roll:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/16/ad...rt-beach-brawl/

THU, 16 SEPTEMBER 2010 AT 10:45 PM
Adam Lambert: Beach Brawl!

Adam Lambert: Beach Brawl!
Adam Lambert gets into a scuffle with a photographer while hanging out with his friends on Thursday (September 16) in South Beach, Fla.

The 28-year-old singer, who’s staying at The Raleigh, got annoyed with one particular photog who appeared to get a bit too close!

“Eeew paparazzi killed my peaceful afternoon on the beach!” Adam tweeted after the incident. “They’re real good at provoking, but there ain’t any pics or video of the b.s. they spew out… Haha well… I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol MIAMI!!!”

You can follow Adam and Just Jared on Twitter @ADAMLAMBERT and @JaredEng!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 11:39 AM

On Friday 17th September 2010, @adamlambert said:
Battery? Nope. I attempted to grab a camera, no punches were thrown and no one was on the ground.... It was literally harmless. If embarrassment is a crime- thats all I'm guilty of.

pennilesspoet @adamlambert wait, something you did was blown out of proportion? CRAZY. ;) less than a minute ago via Echofon in reply to adamlambert
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 1:21 PM

Someone tweeted that it looks like the dreads ate Tommy

brocolli33' date='Sep 17th 2010, 2:05 PM

Cousin It from the Adams' Glamily :teehee:
barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 3:07 PM

tuke18
Sexy Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_9-WrUie2I[/bbvideo]

tuke18 | September 17, 2010
Fever body rolls, hip thrusts with a little talented tongue at the end

tuke18 Assault with a deadly weapon!!!! Adam Lambert! @adamlambert @sashamallory @TerranceDlibra about 2 hours ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 6:16 PM

Adam to star in his first movie!!!!!!
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 6:47 PM

mindchnger I heard TALC will be at all the FL shows :D
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

TerranceDlibra Here in Melbourne recovering from south beach. we're still gonna give a sexy show... ;)
6 minutes ago via web

Love the Lamberts!!!!

negativeneil "hi neil. you're much cuter in person than on the internet!" Is that even a compliment?

milestougeaux @negativeneil Better than if it was the other way around
barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 6:53 PM

# Michelle C baking4fun My glam hat for the evening... 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

pennilesspoet Random media guy taking our photo. Okay. 2 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 7:34 PM

insomniac19 Neil told us not to play grab ass with Adam. This will not stop us from playing grab ass/boob w/each other. Totally groped @missouttamyway
24 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Surprisingly calm. Thank you, alcohol!
12 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Neil asked us not to bring up yesterday's "incident". It was pretty funny.
8 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

whimsicalspirit Adam is wearing everyone's favorite green shirt and a hat.
9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

insomniac19 Sitting here trying to decide what the freak we're gonna say. We got nothin!
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

mindchnger I think this crowd tonight has been the most dressed up (glammed out) of all the ones I've seen so far
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

missouttamyway Apparently I have to say words to him. Um

insomniac19 Adam is in a hat with a green shirt and he looks gorgeous.
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 I love what Adam is wearing. A+
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Adam is talking to @pennilesspoet about Twitlonger. Pretty epic.

Labatt_dm Fan sign http://twitpic.com/2pepd2
2 minutes ago via Tweed webOS

insomniac19 !! @finnistar is talking to Adam now. OMG he's adorbs.
3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 7:44 PM

finnistar I didn't cry, or vomit, or pee my pants! WIN
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

pennilesspoet Okay. Not shaking. Adam loved the outfit. He read the pie chart and giggled and we talked about twitlonger and he signed it. :D
2 minutes ago via Echofon

loveJFallon Sitting now! I am soooo pumped! Im hyperventilating!
less than a minute ago via txt

mindchnger Omg bartender here at venue is pouring super strong drinks. I'm gonna end up on my ass lol
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

GlambertGirlz I am a VERY HAPPY right now!! Now I'm just hangin out 2 B near him! http://moby.to/bms2bc
4 minutes ago via Twittelator

whimsicalspirit Neil standing on a chair taking pic of Adam and fan http://twitpic.com/2per3v
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Labatt_dm Met teen fans and some that never seen him before but like one song
5 minutes ago via Tweed webOS

GlambertGirlz I met Adam! Got a hug! He is so soft!!!!
7 minutes ago via Twittelator

Labatt_dm Warned the venue guy that there will be alot of standing and dancing
7 minutes ago via Tweed webOS

Jesha84 @adamlambert Lots of Adam virgins in the crowd tonight! Show 'em what you've got BB!!!
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 7:48 PM

insomniac19 Then I told Neil he would lie to me if my pic looked shitty and Adam was like no he's pretty honest. Then Neil took another pic and said ©

insomniac19 I made a joke to Adam about this being kind of awkward and he's like IKR, just kinda chillin here. We got three pics!

finnistar Adam was super sweet and soft spoken. I was able to give him the letter I wrote for him and tell him a bit of the essay i prepared. lol
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:12 PM

swflaboy Crowd looks good. Young and old male and female. Nice mix.
5 minutes ago via txt

Cos2mwiz MUCH older crowd than in Atlanta. We'll see what happens. : \
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

pennilesspoet People keep taking my picture. Lol it's kinda awk but at least no ones petting me tonight, lolllll
4 minutes ago via Echofon

insomniac19 His eyes. It was funny. I was like Neil, validation is important.
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Oh and Adam loved @missouttamyway's necklace as we figured he would. Then she said her sis didn't like it & then Neil turned to me & rolled

karin4000 Neil is a doll ... Dont tell him i said that ...
6 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 And Neil made this joke about us getting poster tubes and carrying these posters through the airport like losers. Haha! Dick!
6 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Adam was just wearing flip flops. No socks
7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Why do the venue ppl keep tellng us not to get in trouble? Do we look like hoodlums??

insomniac19 He asked me what my name was. IDK it was awesome. He's so beautiful.
9 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

whimsicalspirit That was super rushed! Adam was really nice. Sadly, he said no to a kanye collab :(

insomniac19 "Looks like crap!" Then we all laughed and then we got yet another pic wherein I believe I stepped on Adam's foot when I hugged him.

insomniac19 Then I told Neil he would lie to me if my pic looked shitty and Adam was like no he's pretty honest. Then Neil took another pic and said ©

finnistar Alli is on now.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck

insomniac19 @negativeneil So...I think my fanclub glam card or whatever should get me a discount on a poster tube. You're in charge, make it happen! :P
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

baking4fun Let the glam begin!! Like my hat?
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

insomniac19 Guys, Adam is fine he was making jokes and laughing. Calm down

insomniac19 @adamlambert So great meeting you a few minutes ago. You freakin rock! Thank you!
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

insomniac19 Lights just went down. I have no clue what I'm gonna do with this freaking poster.

karin4000 Lots of straight dudes here and all ages
2 minutes ago via txt

QuinnAIT He touched my dragon collar and said it was cool. Ded.

insomniac19 @negativeneil Oh btw, that straw hat I left behind totes belongs to me. Opportunity lost. Bummer! Ha!

negativeneil Ok TALC ladies. Meet me by the busses after the show
half a minute ago via Twitter for Android

swflaboy Trio of cute boys about 6 rows from the stage.

insomniac19 I'm row N so this is like the furthest back I've ever seen the show. Hmm...

linernoire We were told to sit by some ancient people as soon as we came in. I am pissed. I told them to stand.

kubs01 haven't seen even one cute boy yet. you failll melbourne.

Alikat1323 Gorgeous Adam Lambert/Pete Wentz gay boy in my row.... love GlamNation
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:17 PM

Hi Isaac, you'll have a blast with the band & you're cute too wink.gif
Cecycat1 about 5 hours ago

Hello Isaac!!
Chris3Austin about 7 hours

owderpuffnails about 18 hours ago
~OMG- HE'S GORGEOUS~

Tropicgrl42 about 18 hours ago
Oh! welcome..

UOwnMyHeartAdam about 19 hours ago
oh so cute...welcome to our crazy glam nation family....it all about love baby!

And isn't that a bindi on his forhead!!

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:18 PM

mindchnger Dude they have screens for the balc lol
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

insomniac19 That's why I said that to him. His response was adorable. He mimicked rocking back and forth on his heels & was just like "sooo..." Lol

LuvYaAL OMG...worth every penny! Adam was a total sweetheart. Amazing now sitting so close to Allison & the stage !

insomniac19 To clarify, ppl in the m&g were taking pics of Adam and I while we were waiting for Neil & I felt like it got really weird (for me) so ©

ChelseaNowak @adamlambert Break a leg!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
2 minutes ago via txt

ClaudiaEvelina @adamlambert break a leg tonight!!! I'll be at the concert!!! :DDD
2 minutes ago via txt

thejaymackey @adamlambert AT YOUR SHOW NOW! IN FRONT ROW OF BALCONY TO UR RIGHT. 19 yr old boy. Look for me? Lol. SHOUT OUT TO JAY AND KELSEY PLZ??haha

LexiNowakFoster @adamlambert Break a leg, Sir Fabulosity!
3 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Guy behind me is talking about whether he thinks Adam will sing ROF. Says he bet he won't because it's not on the album. Not gonna spoil!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:39 PM

Reply Retweet .
vistadiva To clarify the hooker outfits r glamberts. Not locals.
3 minutes ago via mobile web
Reply Retweet .
LoveDrug2 http://twitpic.com/2pfano
3 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 In the lobby now, usher just said she's glad she didn't wear her hearing aid. Awesome.
Reply Retweet .
vistadiva Oh God Melbourne...I don't think you're ready for this!
4 minutes ago via mobile web

insomniac19 I forgot what state I was in for a second. Shiiit. Also Suz is at all shows this weekend and Pullayap I've been told. Win!
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 Camera police nearby
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
vistadiva Whole front rows are older season tix holders. AFL willkock em on their asses!
6 minutes ago via mobile web
Reply Retweet .
whimsicalspirit I see loads of cameras in orchestra, and this is only Alli.
Reply Retweet .
Alikat1323 @tuke18 freak EM lol
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tuke18

insomniac19 They said at the M&G they would. RT @vistadiva: Wtf. Security taking cameras!
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 @vistadiva LMAO!
8 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to vistadiva

Reply Retweet .
tuke18 Just got told to sit down. freaking lame. Thanks to Allison for getting everyone up so I can stand.
9 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
vistadiva Wtf. Security taking cameras!
9 minutes ago via mobile web
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub Will come back in a bit
9 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Yes! Crowd on their feet!
10 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
vistadiva Come on Melbourne stand for Ali!
11 minutes ago via mobile web
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:42 PM

finnistar okay, so the people around me are probably wondering why I wad bawling during robot love... lol it's a tear-jerker I tell ya.
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

Curlie__Girlie There is a Adam look alike

insomniac19 I'm eating fresh roasted nuts. Mmm!

yendiders Videod Allisons set but got in trouble lol so no video for Adam, sorry! Only pics

Labatt_dm Allison just finished. People were up on their feet by the.

QuinnAIT Just told the girls next to us no more video.
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:45 PM

Jesha84 Woman next to me is quite annoying... :/
half a minute ago via txt

LoveDrug2 So sorry lady behind me but I WILL stand the entire time Adam is on that stage so get over it!

A_NyCe So I screamed I love u to @AllisonIraheta during a quiet moment when she was talking & she said I love u too & everyone started laughing lol

mpredrox Lmao a pic of adam comes on the screen and we all scream
2 minutes ago via txt

Margie32127 People want us to sit, too

pennilesspoet This is my first non-GA show. Sitting during the break between sets. What a concept!!
3 minutes ago via Echofon

karin4000 So .... Adam complemented my boots ... I am happy ...
3 minutes ago via txt

finnistar I have now recovered.
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:48 PM

mpredrox Peacock!

Curlie__Girlie I love that song
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android

karin4000 Peacock

karin4000 Adam look alike taking pics w peeps http://twitpic.com/2pfeyv
1 minute ago via Twitpic

Curlie__Girlie I wanna see your peacock...cock...cock
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

mpredrox http://twitpic.com/2pfeve
1 minute ago via Twitpic

Jesha84 AWESOME Adam look-alike near the front
2 minutes ago via txt

QuinnAIT @insomniac19 no, I didn't want to interrupt you. I had on black dress & a leather collar that he touched.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to insomniac19
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:52 PM

Beyonces_Legs Some guy at the @adamlambert concert looks JUST like him and everyone at the king Center is freaking out!!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from here

insomniac19 I just gave my signed Adam poster to an 11 year old adorable girl. #gooddeed

mpredrox So confused. Someone dm and tell of why people are freaking

karin4000 Fake adam gettin the crowd going http://twitpic.com/2pfgh0
1 minute ago via Twitpic

vistadiva Adam lool alike. Crowd on their feet applauding!
1 minute ago via mobile web

Margie32127 Of course. I got my own hug. :)

finnistar This night needs moar Corona... :D

Margie32127 To the 30 people who asked me to give Adam a hug from them. To express their love and support, , I gave him a hug from all of you

kubs01 crowd screaming for Adam lookalike. lol
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 8:53 PM

baking4fun @TommyJoeRatliff freak ya!!! Bring it! We can handle it :)
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TommyJoeRatliff

BellaGSChang @AllisonIraheta finished. @adamlambert double making people scream.

Margie32127 Adam looklalike on floor.

insomniac19 Blueberry vodka...not a fan.

Beyonces_Legs Some guy at the @adamlambert concert looks JUST like him and everyone at the king Center is freaking out!!! #adamlambert
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Melbourne, FL

Labatt_dm Hahahha! They are all screaming for the Adam look a like
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS

TommyJoeRatliff 1st show tonight with @IsaacTheCarp !!!

loveJFallon Majorrrr adam lookalike here. He keeps waving to the balcony and everyone starts screaming
2 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 9:04 PM

insomniac19 I can't believe ppl think the Adam look alike is actually Adam. He's wearing khaki's!

fairfax_verde DSB dance party, it's crazy!
half a minute ago via Tweed webOS

karin4000 Journey singalong
1 minute ago via txt

kubs01 the whole balcony up and dancing!

mpredrox Dont stop believing!
2 minutes ago via txt

yendiders Aww DSB!! ;)

eywflyer DSB :)

QuinnAIT Dance party in progress. Balcony is rockin'

linernoire @tommyjoeratliff we're heeeeeeeere. Monte side tonight. Show us some looooove

mpredrox dance party!
3 minutes ago via txt

WARNWILLIS Oh yeah... Can you tell what the difference is in tonights show???
3 minutes ago via Twitterrific

QuinnAIT Overheard 2 older employees of the venue: "sometimes you just have to go with it" "well it's not the symphony!"

insomniac19 This seems like a small theater.

GlambertGirlz Dance Party!!!!!!!!!!!
4 minutes ago via Twittelator

A_NyCe Omfg. Adam is walking through the crowd! Lsmhsadlfbfibflzbcmfjfj
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

whimsicalspirit Adam lookalike taking pics w everyone

5000lololol @adamlambert I am so mad at u cause u met everyone downstairs! U should get ur butt up here!
7 minutes ago via txt

Labatt_dm Oh this guy is eating it up. Poser! http://twitpic.com/2pfiio
7 minutes ago via Tweed webOS

WARNWILLIS First of the last 3... Lets make it count people...
7 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Alikat1323 This is so freaking funny!!!
8 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

mpredrox Hes a Hottie and everyone wants a pic
8 minutes ago via txt

xoxo_ali yes there is an Adam lookalike!! hahahaha he is taking pics with ppl!! lol
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pfi16
9 minutes ago via Twitpic

GlambertGirlz Really good Adam lookalike taking pics w crowd!! Too cute!
9 minutes ago via Twittelator

xoxo_ali intermission! they played #peacock!!! wooohoooo <3 haha

mpredrox Lmao people freaking out over a adam look i like
9 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Cant wait!!!! RT @TommyJoeRatliff 1st show tonight with @IsaacTheCarp !!!
9 minutes ago via twidroid
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 9:50 PM

fairfax_verde Amazing vocals on Soaked
half a minute ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
whimsicalspirit Adam looking pretty on the jumbo tron http://twitpic.com/2pg1v5
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway Oh @god. Soaked. I WILL NOT CRY!
Reply Retweet .
kubs01 isaacs killing it tonight
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Soooooaked
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 I wonder if TJ uses like a moose or hairspray to get that volume. I'm totes jealous
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer Wwfm big cheer at freak like me
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam...your shirt is merely a suggestion to your torso. Just lose it. It's a joke...it's Sarah Palin.
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
mindchnger Ha got busted shooting vids during wwfm. Adam majorly freaked up lyrics in SW lol
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 And yes tall = beautiful to me when it comes to men
3 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
xoxo_ali wwfm now!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
xoxo_ali the new version of fever was awesome!!!!!! :D
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Gay guys in front of me are awesome! <3
5 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie I'm like dead with his sexiness nd wwfm
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 He is so tall and beautiful
5 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer New stuff added to SW!
5 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Stopping people from videoing so freaking stupid
6 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Isaac sounding great!
6 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Old woman next to me yelling for ppl to sit down. I told her it's a rock concert and to get over it.
6 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello He jumped to montes solo before he should have. Good recovery tho
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 OMG guy behind me still flailing over ROF. This is adorbs beyond all precious things
6 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam is a pretty princess
7 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Oh dear sw got all freaked up LOL
7 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 That rocked!!!!
8 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway MONTE!!
Reply Retweet .
loveJFallon Adam messed up sleepwalker hahahahah
8 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fairfax_verde SW no solo http://twitpic.com/2pfz5y
8 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Here it is. Am I drunk?
8 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Umm...where was Monte's solo? Weird!
9 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 TJ's hair has super volume today!
9 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer SW
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam looks extra gorgeous tonight. UNFFF
10 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Coat back on for Sleepwalker!
11 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway FTR: @IsaacTheCarp is kinda badass.
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Streetwalker :P
11 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello He did riff on rof and Fever before beginning
11 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
Labatt_dm I freaking love him!!!!!!!!!!!
12 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
kubs01 or apparently was a kiss? lmao either way, hot
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet freaking epic Fever!!! Omg the new intro. HOT
12 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Odd pause before song. Sound issues?
12 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 Adam lookalike definitely likes Adam.
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie Omg Omg Omg that kiss was hottt!!!!!!!
12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Fever sexy slow kiss
12 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 He's so fcking sexy. Dancer interlude. Isaac is adorable!
Reply Retweet .
kubs01 lickkk
15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam has spotted his lookalike!
15 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
fairfax_verde Sweet short kiss
15 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer New fever leadin!
15 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie Kiss hot
15 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Fever kiss
15 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Kiss!
16 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Now it's fever! Hot7,!!!
16 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway Improvising!
16 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 if it is is, it's a new bversion!
16 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 OMG NOT FEVER!!!
16 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Holy crap!!!
16 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 This sound so different to me
16 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway Tech troubles
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Fever now
17 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Long pause
17 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Says "I am so happy right now! Yes! Yes! Yes!"
17 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub i wanna see you "strut" http://moi.st/784c4
17 minutes ago via TwitCasting
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Dude behind me fanning himself
17 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie I meant ring of fire haha
17 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Fevah
17 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway ... http://twitpic.com/2pfvi9
18 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral ROF
18 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Like you guys...he was jumping up and down flailing! Loves his version!
18 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Straight dude behind me losing his crap! He's so excited about this song! I love this!
19 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Kinda cool to see the show from thus far back. Oh look, graphics on the screen! Lol
19 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie Rig
19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 ROF...damn he's sexy!
19 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Dtrh
19 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer Dtrh2
20 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
kubs01 I'm gonna fall off this freakif balcony afshdhdh
20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
fairfax_verde Voodoo http://twitpic.com/2pfuig
20 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer DTRH
21 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie DTHR
21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 DTRH
22 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
whimsicalspirit .@bubbywub wants to see you "strut"
22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Voodoo
23 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Isaac shirtless with headband
23 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie I'm dead
23 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer Voodoo

24 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam!!!
24 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Reply Retweet .
finnistar Aaaaaaaand we're starting
24 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
whimsicalspirit Everyone on their feet. Band on stage.
25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Isaac is shirtless
25 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway ISAAC SHIRTLESS!!!
25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 9:52 PM

Merrycello OMG soaked so beautiful
half a minute ago via twidroid

fairfax_verde Soaked http://twitpic.com/2pg2ue
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS

kubs01 screamerss

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:01 PM

insomniac19 Holy freaking freak his arms!
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 freak. His arms!
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 SFW
1 minute ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Little dif thing with the band interlude and Isaac that LP never did. I like it, naturally.
Reply Retweet .
finnistar oh I just realized I never really watch this interlude. it's nice! :P
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub My meal burned was trying new recipe. Wolverine's got the new meal.
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Being dead center is so hot like he's pointing right at you
2 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
mindchnger There's plenty of ppl who are videoing tho so it's all good
Reply Retweet .
mindchnger Erotica interlude now
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer Interlude
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello His voice during a Capella part of soaked. As close to perfect as I will ever be in my life
3 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
Labatt_dm 2 incessant talkers in front of me.Already told them to knock it off. They are still talking. Bitches.
3 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral Interlude
Reply Retweet .
mpredrox http://twitpic.com/2pg5oy
4 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Unf seats. LOL
4 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Isaac rocks
4 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pg5hk
4 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
karin4000 Fever kiss ... Scremers on soaked .... Lame sitting peeps ...
4 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
mpredrox Holy Crap he is so amazing!
5 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello His hair is so glorious and tall today! Can barely fit it in the pics lol
5 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub Wolverines stream and goblue
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pg572
5 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pg51k
5 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway No. Really. http://twitpic.com/2pg4ul
Reply Retweet .
Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pg4qk
6 minutes ago via Twitpic
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Monte is so cute during Aftermath! Ha!
6 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
tuke18 WTF is wrong with these people. First 2 rows sitting down. I don't get it.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway This dude is in front of me. Can't see crap.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
eywflyer Aftermath
8 minutes ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
fairfax_verde You have 2 love yourself http://twitpic.com/2pg3qr
9 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub sorry cut out. @whimsicalspirit is up http://twitcasting.tv/bubbywub
9 minutes ago via TwitCasting
Reply Retweet .

Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Drunk bitches behind me are gonna get freaking shanked in a minute
9 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
badgercentral You're beautiful, @creeper18cullen, even though you're not a stranger.
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Chatterbox
10 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet .
Merrycello Cutest little smirk at end of soaked
10 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie Soaked was beautiful!!!!
10 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .
Labatt_dm Soaked ruined by screamers
10 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Soaked. Gorgeous as always.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:06 PM

missouttamyway:
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:07 PM

missouttamyway TAYLOR. YOUR BODY! (yes)

eywflyer Strut

xoxo_ali so.sexy. *faints* wooooo strut!!

mindchnger Goddamn his Hair Is High

insomniac19 Struuuuut
3 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 He's really freaking hot, tho
3 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Inappropriate!!! Whatevs!
4 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Sorry. I just want to freak him. Forgive me
4 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Seriously he's so much more ripped than he was in Indy
4 minutes ago via txt

badgercentral SFW

missouttamyway SFW http://twitpic.com/2pg7d7

eywflyer Sfw

insomniac19 He works out! :P
6 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:10 PM

eywflyer MA
less than a minute ago via Echofon

pennilesspoet That was a long pause
1 minute ago via Echofon

insomniac19 Music again. Here we go
2 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Umm...
2 minutes ago via txt

Totally_Hailey @adamlambert the doors are shut. Dont leave, or im gonna die.
2 minutes ago via Good Mobile Social Networking

insomniac19 Not sure what we're doing
2 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Long pause
2 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:16 PM

badgercentral Isaac so hot on drums. I love drummers!!!!
half a minute ago via Echofon

insomniac19 All the sex, Adam. With you...

mindchnger Adam totally freaked up cams intro. Will now call her Jean Pierre :P

missouttamyway I approve of Isaac very hard.

insomniac19 Isaaac
2 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Adam just busted into giggle intro'ing Cam. Adorbs!
2 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Band intros
3 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Heyyyy...I met this sexy freaker a few hours ago. That just hit me.
3 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:17 PM

whimsicalspirit Woah sea of cameras in orchestra
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:21 PM

insomniac19 Nice Brooke and Adam!
2 minutes ago via txt

bubbywub freak his arms...

insomniac19 Taydam!
5 minutes ago via txt

eywflyer Iihy

xoxo_ali IIHY!!!!

Curlie__Girlie Iihy
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:24 PM

Mad World!

pennilesspoet LOL this old guy! He's so funny!! I think I just heard the word 'Glamorama' from him!
half a minute ago via Echofon

xoxo_ali yayyyy I finally get to see TCB live!!!!!

bubbywub Damn Isaac is TINY
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:26 PM

eywflyer @mindchnger mw is all they will get ppl sitting lame. I'm at the buses again.
1 minute ago via Echofon in reply to mindchnger

Reply Retweet .
badgercentral MW - it's what we expected with this crowd
1 minute ago via Echofon
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 OMG straight dude behind me is such an Idol stan! Keeps screaming "Yeah"
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub Stairs for mad world http://twitpic.com/2pgfzc
Reply Retweet .
missouttamyway SORRY. MAD WORLD! THOUGHTS ARE HARD!
Reply Retweet .
fairfax_verde MW
Reply Retweet .
pennilesspoet Mad World.
Reply Retweet .
xoxo_ali mad world!
Reply Retweet .
Curlie__Girlie Mad world
Reply Retweet .
finnistar MW encore
2 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Adam sitting on stairs
Reply Retweet .
bubbywub Mad world
Reply Retweet .
finnistar I got some pica of cam and Isaac ronight
2 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone
Reply Retweet .
mindchnger Mad world
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Mad World
Reply Retweet .
kubs01 people leaving before the encore.. sorry about your lives
Reply Retweet .
insomniac19 Crowd steady screaming!
Reply Retweet

bubbywub House lights. We're done.
less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

pennilesspoet OMG soooo glad I was at Atlanta night 2
less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon

pennilesspoet Old Guy approves of Mad World so hard, lolll
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:31 PM

Cos2mwiz For crap old crowd sitting down in first three rows. RAGE.
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Merrycello Not surprised only mw probably cuz of Isaac's first show

LexiNowakFoster OH. MY. GOD. LITERALLY. ADAM IS MY GOD. @adamlambert
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

finnistar This was a great final show. No regrets!!
less than a minute ago via Seesmic for iPhone

ClaudiaEvelina OMG! ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS EVERRRR!!!!! :DDDD

Beyonces_Legs Adam Lambert. Is. Amazing. Extremely entertaining show!!!

Beyonces_Legs @adamlambert concert was AMAZING!!!! such a good time!!!!
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from here

mindchnger During iihy adam called out lame ppl who were sitting

xoxo_ali hopefully he sings TCB tomorrow!!!

Labatt_dm Apparently the talkers frienf

tuke18 Figured it would be a Mad World only kind of night.
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

karin4000 Mw only :(. .... Lazy crowd
3 minutes ago via txt

mindchnger That's all folks

kubs01 no tcb

xoxo_ali awwww no TCB!!!!!! :((((
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:40 PM

adamlambert @IsaacTheCarp great first show!!! Welcome aboard!!

Merrycello @adamlambert Also on a less superficial but equally important note, a Capella ending of Soaked is beyond perfect <3
1 minute ago via twidroid

vistadiva Elvis hair...rockin' it BB!
2 minutes ago via mobile web

kubs01 can't hear crap, voice is gone, amazing concert

insomniac19 Great job, Isaac. RT @adamlambert: @IsaacTheCarp great first show!!! Welcome aboard!!

pennilesspoet Isaac rocked!!!! RT @adamlambert: @IsaacTheCarp great first show!!! Welcome aboard!!

Merrycello Weird crowd. It was like pockets of extreme awesome mixed w more casual quiet fans

insomniac19 Someone at the buses just yelled FREE BIRD! LOL! Really??

adamlambert @IsaacTheCarp great first show!!! Welcome aboard!!

kalenekrieg Adam Lambert was AMAZING!!! Now trinas buying merch, luckily she just cut her way to the front haha
5 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Like, his arms tonight. Unf times a million
5 minutes ago via twidroid

mpredrox Aw he only did mad world. Oh well it was still amazing
5 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello @adamlambert Srsly your arms are so insanely perfect and beautiful

adamlambert @katyperry @rustyrockets some of dem paps are SCUM! Stand your ground. :)
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to katyperry

In reply to:

katyperry If you cross the line & try an put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job & protect me. #standbyyourman #don'tfreakwiththeBrands.

mpredrox Ok my shirt is not made for jumping. Its was falling off Lmao
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pgln6
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

insomniac19 Think security would mind if I took my pants off?

Margie32127 http://twitpic.com/2pgllm
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

mindchnger Isaac did a commendable job :D

pennilesspoet I put my hand in something sticky. #thatswhatkrissaid

officialsquid Thank you @adamlambert I had the best night ever!!! Danced, sung and screamed until I couldn't any longer! <3
2 minutes ago via txt

LoveDrug2 What a GREAT show @adamlambert muah!!!

insomniac19 @adamlambert You're hot. Just in case you forget.
barb4Adam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:41 PM

] xoxo_ali yayyyy I finally get to see TCB live!!!!! 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:43 PM

pennilesspoet No, creepy man, you are not allowed to touch my corset.

vistadiva Older men in front row on their feet for the whole set
1 minute ago via mobile web

bubbywub OMG humidity?!!!!!! DIAF!
1 minute ago via Echofon

pennilesspoet @insomniac19 lol I'm not wearing pants, so....
2 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to insomniac19

Labatt_dm Damn! Lot of people at buses.
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:52 PM

LexiNowakFoster RT @ClaudiaEvelina: OMG! ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS EVERRRR!!!!! :DDDD
less than 10 seconds ago via txt

Merrycello Also I'm so obsessed w Adam's adorable curved toes during aftermath

Jesha84 A LOT of people by the buses. I'll hang back here. Don't feel like pushing up front

Alikat1323 @negativeneil Here!!!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to negativeneil

pennilesspoet She's so tiiiiny

insomniac19 People now taking pic with baby Adam. He is a-freaking-dorable.

sandysva Allison outside signing

karin4000 At buses
2 minutes ago via txt

sandysva At the buses - no change to setup from earlier

Merrycello Allison out signing!

insomniac19 Someone is out, we're standing odd to the side so no idea who.

Jesha84 @IsaacTheCarp Awesome first show! We loved you!
4 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Baby Adam is actually deceptively tall. As tall as the real Adam.

insomniac19 I no longer want to be wearing pants. Oh heyyyy...baby Adam just joined the barricades. Let him up front, Glamberts.
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:55 PM

IsaacTheCarp Had a great show. Thank you for all the love! So floored to play with this band!!!
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 10:58 PM

Adam's out signing.

vistadiva This crowd was the most unusual of any venue he's played...and they loved him
half a minute ago via mobile web

insomniac19 Adam out!

ChelseaNowak Holy mother of all that is good in the world. Can you say SEXY? @adamlambert

LexiNowakFoster @adamlambert PURE VOOODOOOOOOO!!!!

insomniac19 @IsaacTheCarp You were awesome!
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to IsaacTheCarp

mindchnger Transition bw RoF and Fever was weird... Continuation of rof pretty much lol

bubbywub @IsaacTheCarp welcome!
2 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to IsaacTheCarp

vistadiva Lots of teen girls tonight. Great for Adam's career!
3 minutes ago via mobile web

mpredrox Took a pic with the fake adam.
3 minutes ago via txt

whimsicalspirit @IsaacTheCarp You were awesome! Thanks for a great show!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to IsaacTheCarp

ChelseaNowak @adamlambert Do you have any idea how freaking fabulous you are? Because you're pretty freaking fabulous ;)
3 minutes ago via txt

insomniac19 Okay baby Adam is moving to the front. Glamberts, let him through!

tuke18 @IsaacTheCarp You were awesome!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to IsaacTheCarp

IsaacTheCarp Had a great show. Thank you for all the love! So floored to play with this band!!!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

ClaudiaEvelina I LOVE @adamlambert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 minutes ago via txt

LexiNowakFoster @adamlambert <333333
5 minutes ago via txt

LexiNowakFoster @adamlambert WE JUST SAW THE CONCERT! WE DIDNT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO LOVE YOU MORE! WE WERE PROVEN WRONG!
5 minutes ago via txt

pennilesspoet Omg this guy is so excited that he got Alli's CD signed for his daughter. Soooo cute.

insomniac19 Baby Adam saying he wants to meet real Adam. I'd like him to get to the barricades.
6 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 11:10 PM

Merrycello Insane barricades! So much screaming

Merrycello Adam in high glittery hair and green shirt so pretty <3
less than a minute ago via twidroid

karin4000 Buses leaving ... No tommy :(
2 minutes ago via txt

pennilesspoet Were those girls...chasing the buses?

bubbywub And buses leaving.

Merrycello Band bus leaving too

Merrycello Adam's bus leaving immediately

finnistar I have seen it in the flesh!!!
3 minutes ago via Seesmic for iPhone

Merrycello Security guy saying Adam got bit by by bunch of fire ants on his feet :(((
4 minutes ago via twidroid

bubbywub People are seriously losing their crap....omg

livingforadam @IsaacTheCarp no shirt - not so shy afterall. U guys rock! Welcome Isaac.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for Android from Melbourne, FL in reply to IsaacTheCarp

insomniac19 Soooo many little girls at the barricades. It's cute, they're dying!
7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

whimsicalspirit Watching ppl losing their crap over @adamlambert. Signing for fans at barricades

pennilesspoet Adam's out. People are losing their crap.

bubbywub Adam out and this is the crowd. http://twitpic.com/2pgtaq

insomniac19 @Monterrific You rocked tonight!
11 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 11:17 PM

negativeneil talc rules
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 17th 2010, 11:31 PM

kalenekrieg Adam Lambert is even better live then on TV!! <3 :)
13 minutes ago via txt

Curlie__Girlie @hayley_sparkles YES! LOL OMG I GOT ADAMS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!! AHHHH HE WAS SO HOT!!! HIS FACE WAS 1FOOT AWAY FROM MINE! HE WAS HOTT!!!!!!! LOL
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to hayley_sparkles

whimsicalspirit Btw Adam was surprised when someone asked him abt throwing first pitch tomorrow. He was like, "I am? Oh erm, I guess I am!"

BellaGSChang This was certainly a glamtastic experience. I have no words right now, but thank you @adamlambert and @AllisonIraheta for the autographs.

mindchnger Watching Adam throw out the first pitch tomorrow should be interesting.. :D
raleighfan' date='Sep 17th 2010, 11:59 PM

Cappytown's Channel
American Idol Top 7 Season 8 at the Dodgers game 2009
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J82TtOIXT5w&feature[/bbvideo]
jnmk' date='Sep 18th 2010, 12:01 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jnmk' date='Sep 18th 2010, 12:08 AM