2010-09-21 Puyallup, WA (The Puyallup Events Center)

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. Down The Rabbit Hole
04. Ring of Fire
05. Fever
06. Sleepwalker
07. Whataya Want from Me
08. Soaked
09. Aftermath
10. Sure Fire Winners
11. Strut
12. Music Again
13. If I Had You
14. Encore: Twentieth Century Boy

Suz526
01. Fever
02. TCB
03. IIHY
04. SFW
05. Medley
06. SW
07. WWFM
08. Soaked
09. Adam Says Farewell to Allison
10. Aftermath

boys3girls0inSD
01. Soaked
02. WWFM
03. 20CB
04. Goodbye Allison Silly String
05. Fever
06. SW
07. Adam & Brooke
08. Adam & Allison
09. Strut
10. MA

Libracats HD
01. TCB
02. SFW
03. MA
04. Strut
05. IIHY
06. Soaked
07. Aftermath
08. WWFM
09. Fever
10. SW

boicantspell HD
01. Medley
02. SW

lucyintheskhi
01. Tommy's Intro
02. SW

dnewton98 HD
01. Aftermath
02. MA
03. IIHY Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH4P8gQ4qjs
04. SFW
05. Fever
06. TCB & Thanks Alli
07. WWFM
08. Soaked

missalicia4
01. IIHY

My GlamChannel
01. Adam Lambert-Aftermath tribute

Nadine B
01. Adam Lambert Puyallup Sound Check

anthrogeekPFHD
01. Fever
02. Soaked
03. SW
04. Aftermath
05. SFW Clip 1
06. SFW Clip 2
07. MA
08. TCB & Goodbye to Alli
09. IIHY

powderpuffnails HD
01. Soaked
02. Adam Arriving at the Military Base
03. CD Signing at Fort Lewis Military Base
04. CD Signing at Fort Lewis Military Base
05. SW
06. TCB
07. Band Intro - LOL Tommy & Monte SO
08. IIHY

goatiegarden HD
01. Medley
02. Fever
03. SW
04. WWFM
05. Soaked
06. Aftermath
07. SFW
08. Strut
09. MA
10. Adam ask the fans to give eachother a big hug
11. IIHY
12. TCB
13. Adam Thanking Alli

BiggestALfangirl HD
01. MA
02. TCB
03. Strut
04. SFW
05. IIHY

givemeurfeverXO
01. Adam Lambert/Rollercoaster #1
02. Rollercoaster #2
03. Rollercoaster #3

lauracroft8
01. Adam Lambert at the Old Photo Booth Puyallup Fair Sept 2010

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

JuneauXena
01. Adam Lambert Light and Love - by Juneau & Xena's Salon

80sandsunny
01. Don't Stop Believin' Puppet Sing A Long

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.bworldonline.com/main/content.php?id=18039
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 5928029428
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/m ... =head_more
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/2 ... ss&emc=rss
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Aug 21st 2010, 10:02 PM

PUYALLUP WASHINGTON

Tonight’s show is at THE PUYALLUP FAIR

Puyallup, Washington is a city in Pierce County, Washington about five miles east of Tacoma. The population was 33,011 at the 2000 census. Named after the Puyallup Tribe of Native Americans, Puyallup means "the generous people."

The valley in which Puyallup was originally settled is the heart of the town. Its fertile soil is optimal for the acres of daffodils which are grown for distribution world-wide, and are featured in the town's annual spring parade. The downtown shopping district is made up of historic buildings, which date to the town's origin, and maintain the architecture of the pioneer spirit that formed much of the west. Pioneer Park, the town's center, is a community focal point, which boasts an impressive new public library, and a pleasant civic park, with a playground, and walking paths that wind through cut green grass, between shady old trees. Puyallup is known for its myriad antiques stores, many of which are located next to each other on the main north-south street of Meridian. Puyallup is one of many cities and towns in Washington that contains an 'old-fashioned' downtown shopping area.

Puyallup is home to the Puyallup Fair, the largest annual state fair in Washington attracting over 1 million people a year. The Puyallup Fair is also one of the ten largest fairs in the country. The city itself is built around the Puyallup Fairgrounds and the fairgrounds can be seen prominently from neighboring South Hill. The fair traditionally runs for two weeks in September and one weekend in April (i.e., the "Spring Fair"). The fair serves as an anchor for unique local businesses and restaurants. "Do The Puyallup" has been a longstanding promotional slogan.

During World War II, the Puyallup Fairgrounds (i.e., The Puyallup Assembly Area) were used as an internment camp for United States citizens or residents of Japanese descent or origin that was called "Camp Harmony".

The Venue

Over ten decades ago, members of a small farm community lying in the shadow of Mount Rainier joined together in an effort to create bragging rights for local farmers. In that community of Puyallup, thirty miles south of Seattle, farmers reveled at the thought of exhibiting their animals and showing their crops that flourished in the valley's rich land.

To create this three-day fair, they sold shares of stock at the price of one dollar a share. The momentum built, and an early October date in 1900 was set. People came by buggy, train and automobile back then, enjoying all the Fair had to offer.

That small community had no idea that the tradition they created would still be going strong today. The stock has passed from family member to family member, and, according to the way the stock was set up, the value is still one dollar today. But the value in the community is much greater.

In 1933 the board decided to bring a rodeo into the Fair, and it continues to be a vital element today. Along with animals and agriculture, entertainment, midway rides and Fair food make the Puyallup Fair distinctive. Introduced at the 1935 Fair, the Giant Roller Coaster remains an all-time favorite to many, while the addition of the Extreme Scream is starting a whole new set of ride traditions with families. Generations of Fair guests have happy memories of watching horse races and aerial acts in days gone by and famous entertainers still grace the Grandstand stage today. Add to that loads of free entertainment and there’s plenty to see and do, liberally sprinkled with stops for warm scones dripping with jam, grilled onion burgers, and ice cream dips.

Times may change, but the desire to “do the Puyallup” never wanes. In good economic times and bad, one thing remains constant. The Puyallup Fair always kicks off the Friday after Labor Day, and offers fun for the whole family.

This year’s concerts include Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, Hall & Oates, Heart, Kid Rock and BB.

Forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 66…low of 44
Allison will open
Venue is seated. The Fair draws over 1 million guests. Tickets are available.

Show starts at 7:30 Pacific Time...10:30 Eastern
Adam should begin around 11:30 Eastern

A look at where we are

THE VENUE

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

SilverGirl23~' date='Sep 12th 2010, 8:13 AM

Here are some pics of the venue I grabbed from Flickr

Grandstand and box seating -

Stage from ground level (no seats in this pic, but you can see the rows and numbers a bit) -
(link to large size)
Sagitarius' date='Sep 12th 2010, 12:48 PM

The infield will have chairs but is not covered. I've not known standing or cameras to be disallowed; in fact every concert I've been to at the fair, the audience has always stood and rocked out.

Queensryche will perform the day before Adam and Heart will performon the 25th.

I will be very curious to see the demographic of the audience for GlamNation. Last year Heart had every age group, lots of biker type guys and gals dancing, rocking, singing...

There's mass parking as this is a huge attraction. But getting off the freeway, which is only blocks from the fair, can be a major bottleneck.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 20th 2010, 9:20 PM

This just came in from Adam’s MySpace page and AdamOfficial.

A Special Message From Adam Lambert
"The US Leg of my Glam Nation Tour is coming to a bittersweet end. Its been a fantastic summer sharing my music and vision with my passionate fans! I was so thrilled that the tour was sold out in nearly every one of the 72 venues we played. The next chapter of the tour are the International dates. Earlier this year I was lucky enough to visit many of the cities we are planning to perform in while promoting my album. I’m excited to return and to also visit many new countries (and looking forward to some days off here and there!)

When I was recording my album it was very important to me to give it an International sound - something that would have a broad, universal appeal. The album has since become quite successful around the world! (The singles charting even higher in some countries than the US!) I am very anxious to meet and perform for audiences abroad who have supported me as an artist and further experience their cultures! I’m particularly curious about both Paris and Milan as I have never been to either city and have always dreamed of exploring these two legendary locales!

Feel free to take a look at my itinerary and if you have any recommendations of restaurants, activities or shopping in any of the many cities we’re playing, I’d love to hear from you on adamofficial.com! Although it will be lots of travel and hard work, I know this fall will be magic! Stay tuned for updates from the road! Peace!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

rubyred' date='Sep 20th 2010, 10:44 PM

@BonjourDanielle
I'm interviewing @AdamLambert tomorrow; what questions do you have for him?!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

She's with 106.1 KISS FM in Seattle. http://www.kissfmseattle.com/main.html
rubyred' date='Sep 21st 2010, 3:26 PM
BonjourDanielle What does one wear to talk to @AdamLambert?
about 1 hour ago via web

@MerrieLINY the interview is this afternoon but it'll be video taped. It'll be on kissfmseattle.com later!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to MerrieLINY
barb4Adam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 12:36 AM

SashaMallory Bye arnie!!! Best fruckin bus driver ever... No lie no lie. love u <3

Bamboo1107 about 12 hours ago
I love that Arnie's rockin black nail polish. Congrats to all on an awesome Glam Nation!

ExoticBeat about 10 hours ago
Lol are the gold balls still on the rear end of the bus :P

Globert42 about 12 hours ago
Thanx Arnie for taking such good care of ur precious" cargo"! :-))
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Sep 21st 2010, 4:40 PM

at the military base today
Little Bee' date='Sep 21st 2010, 5:20 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 5:31 PM

BusinessWorld Online
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
http://www.bworldonline.com/main/content.php?id=18039

......."To start with, he says that he’ll be adding new music to Glam Nation for the Asian audience. "We have a 60-minute set, were actually making it a little longer," is definite good news, as is his endorsement of "Can’t Let You Go" -- a song only previously released in the UK, described by him as akin to an alternative rock ballad or a power ballad -- to the Korean fans especially, who may look forward to the October release of his For Your Entertainment album with the bonus track included.
"It’s really, really emotional. It’s a beautiful song," said Mr. Lambert"........

........."Fan adulation, from imitation to come-ons to proprietary grab-happy behavior, he says has never been too much to handle.
"It’s interesting. Sometimes I think to myself, I’d rather have my personal space, but I’m flattered and honored that you’re that passionate for what I do. So I take it as a compliment," he said directly.
For the most part, he says he’s had a very positive experience with the first part of the tour, and his Asian leg promises to be as spectacular, glitter-happy, stage-turning, light-flashing, and dramatic as only the marriage of glam rock and alternative pop can be.
"This tour over the past few months has been amazing. I’ve seen amazing audiences, gotten to travel, and I’m really looking forward to where it’s going to take me over the next couple of months, internationally," he enthused.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 5:43 PM

rjacksPF@schufly yeah good crowd that lasted the entire 2 hours. It was all military & family/friends. He so sweet. 17 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to schufly
barb4Adam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 7:05 PM

On Tuesday 21st September 2010, @adamlambert said:
Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it's own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn't being proud of who and what you are leading by example? :) just wondering.

Glamtraveler Glamtravler @adamlambert Leading by example is extremely brave and a huge statement. You are force for change in this world! I've seen it! 20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

NoAngelPF @adamlambert There r many ways of being an advocate for what is true & right. Focusing on doing what u love, while being urself, is powerful 11 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to adamlambert

wutismylf @adamlambert You should know the answers already. Just by being unapologetically yourself, you've started many conversations for change. 3 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 8:02 PM

swflaboy Sitting by the water drinking champagne. Recovering from the #glamnation summer. @adamlambert I will miss the shows.
about 6 hours ago via txt

SashaMallory Dear people in the hotel across the street from us. Ur windows aren't tinted and everyone can see what ur doing. Jus sayin. Sincerely, Sasha
about 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

TerranceDlibra what did you see this morning @sashamallory and why didnt you call sensei so we could have enjoyed together... ;)
about 5 hours ago via web

whimsicalspirit @TerranceDlibra maybe @SashaMallory was too busy with her spoon ;)
about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TerranceDlibra

SashaMallory @TerranceDlibra lol u are nasty!!
about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TerranceDlibra
WARNWILLIS Glamnation North America is officially over.. Last American show outside Seattle today. Who's coming out??
about 6 hours ago via Twitterrific

loriandjava Good morning seattle! http://twitpic.com/2qn11u
about 5 hours ago via Twitpic

loriandjava The first starbucks! http://twitpic.com/2qn6sj
about 5 hours ago via Twitpic

loriandjava Getting coffe at the first Starbucks!
about 5 hours ago via txt

loriandjava Omg, @idolme922 Just said "is that a cock ring?" to the cuff guy !!
about 5 hours ago via txt

whimsicalspirit It'll be interesting 2 c what they make of Senior Day @ the Puyallup Fair. They managed to make epic happen @ a baseball game, so who knows!
about 5 hours ago via web

SashaMallory Sent off the busses purple monkey... @KalishaLambert better take care of it!!! Now @JeniChua is helping me start an account for my cousin Mia... Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers :') much love http://twitpic.com/2qnej4

TerranceDlibra just had breakfast at the market with my love @allisoniraheta. Im gonna miss you babe. Love you so much and cant wait to play again!!!
about 3 hours ago via web

Glamtravler The best part of having a new roommate is watching their reaction to the way I apply my glitter, lol. Shake it allll over!
about 3 hours ago via web

glambert_1481 @peacefrogdesign Yes we are trending #GLAMNATION and Adam Lambert around 9 pm EST.
about 4 hours ago via web in reply to peacefrogdesign

WARNWILLIS Hawaii might pay US taxes and have a star on our flag, but when it comes to touring, Hawaii is considered to be the south pacific..
39 minutes ago via web

WARNWILLIS Hawaii might pay US taxes and have a star on our flag, but when it comes to touring, Hawaii is considered to be the south pacific..
about 2 hours ago via web

WARNWILLIS I miss the bus...
about 2 hours ago via web

adamlambert Wow! Tonight is the last show in the US! Off to the South Pacific and the start of GlamNation International!!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Glamtravler Dancers have been rehearsing for a loongg time. Hmmmm....wondering...
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

Glamtravler @adamlambert Rock this place hard tonight BB! Let us send you off with a great party!
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to adamlambert

ADAMLAMBERT Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it's own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn't being proud of who and what you are leading by example? :) just wondering...

Glamtravler Black Sabbath!
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

loriandjava Soundcheck!
about 1 hour ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 8:06 PM

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 8:38 PM

schufly Glammed up cocktails. Contrabands compliments of @anthrogeekPF and @NoAngelPF http://twitpic.com/2qq5aa
5 minutes ago via Echofon
madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 8:42 PM

SashaMallory @AllisonIraheta i love it when you flip me off... its true love <3 haha
9 minutes ago via web in reply to AllisonIraheta

forasmile SO MANY GLITTERY PEOPLE. #adamlambert
half a minute ago via txt

NoAngelPF How well do you remember @adamlambert's Glam Nation Tour? RT @Quu3: Are you a GNT expert? Find out here http://tiny.cc/GNTquiz
2 minutes ago via Echofon

seeinstereo_ OMG @adamlambert walked right by us
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

forasmile I really am surpised by the diversity of the fans here. Gothic looking teens & hip older women/men.
5 minutes ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:24 PM

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:24 PM

thefilmqueen In the waiting tent for the M&G - is this really happening? Neil warned us about no groping & kissing!
1 minute ago via twidroid
madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:26 PM

TalinTheMuse Waiting in a tent for AFL M&G. Neil said no kissing or groping Adam - but smelling is OK. LOL
half a minute ago via web

thefilmqueen All women & one older guy in our group. One woman has a bedazzled boot like for a broken foot - cute!
jnmk' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:39 PM

http://s958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/mlg_0621/
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:41 PM

Seems like the kids had fun today!
TerranceDlibra We just had the best time at the fair. Rides and western photo shoot. Good f'ing times man! I love us @glamnation family...
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

SashaMallory Fun sauce!!!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:49 PM

anthrogeekPF They've got 2big screens here and some big-ass cameras sitting on the edge of the stage.
vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:53 PM

There will be NO falling asleep on my watch....consider this your 1st wake-up call

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:53 PM

SashaMallory Perfect way to end a tour.. Carnival rides and an old western pic... Ugh is this really ending here? @AllisonIraheta </3 :'(
vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 9:57 PM

And consider this your second....

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 10:06 PM

BonjourDanielle Still waiting to meet @AdamLambert. But I see him! Lookin' fabulous as always.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

NoAngelPF From the bottom of my heart, #ThankYouAdam, for being my tour guide on this Summer Of Love! You are beautiful! <333
1 minute ago via Echofon

thefilmqueen Still waiting - I am so nervous. Everyone is telling me how nice he is ...and hoe hr states right into your eyes...
3 minutes ago via twidroid

citygirl36 Omg our seats r very bulgie friendly yippee! sorry my son but I warned u
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

forasmile Apparently Adam went on the bungie ride and got a Western photo taken with his band. #adamlambert
28 minutes ago via txt

NoAngelPF They are selling merchandise here. Big line :)
20 minutes ago via Echofon

alohaPF Crowd at merch stand. http://twitpic.com/2qqsa3
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

anthrogeekPF They've got 2big screens here and some big-ass cameras sitting on the edge of the stage.
18 minutes ago via twidroid
'
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Sep 21st 2010, 10:25 PM

stardust1213' date='Sep 21st 2010, 10:52 PM

Vista, Do you mind if we use this as #3 ?
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/fly...l/163458400.jpg
'stardust1213' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:09 PM
How's this?

catzmadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 10:53 PM

ItsErinLeigh This place is packed. This is going to be an amazing show. http://twitpic.com/2qr6m0

vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:00 PM

alohaPF Many many teens. Many people I spoke with haven't seen adam since idol. Allison saying thanks and she loves Adam like a brother. half a minute ago via TweetDeck Reply Retweet .

cantadorainsana Okay, I officially love Allison. Worried about her vocal cords, but I love love love her!
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

schufly @AllisonIraheta love u and thanks for a great tour! http://twitpic.com/2qrbav
half a minute ago via Echofon

NoAngelPF "I'mma be a little cheesy." adam, I love you so much, thank u for having me. I wanna thank all u guys. U are the crap."

Glambert723 Allison is talking about her love for Adam.<33

shibbyeverafter Yay alli!!! :D last day on tour :') I love you allison!!!!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

sandysva That would be "pretty" crazy!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

NoAngelPF 3 guys w professional video cameras filming her

NoAngelPF Alli's hair is a rainbow of color! She's got great energy tonight <3
3 minutes ago via Echofon

goatiegarden Alli http://twitpic.com/2qrah3
3 minutes ago via Twitpic

mizlexi Allie gave me eye contact. <3
4 minutes ago via mobile web

adamFANamber My hubby left to get his jacket & when he came back to front gate guy ripped his ticket with Adam's signiture in half! WTF! Not cool!

cantadorainsana "Still Breathing" is stunning live. #glamnation
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

lucyintheskhi If you wanna see past me, stand. That's all I'm saying. Ali awesome

SistaGlam Ali http://plixi.com/p/46432629
4 minutes ago via Echofon

mizlexi OMG this is the best day off my freaking life!!

megan_maria It's pretty clear that allison irahita does not know how to pronounce puyallup
5 minutes ago via txt

mizlexi OMG I'm soooo close to Allison! She's so freaking unf!! Seeing sexy clevage! Raaaawr!
5 minutes ago via mobile web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:10 PM

TalinTheMuse Alli puppet in crowd
2 minutes ago via web

alohaPF Haha sweet http://twitpic.com/2qre9y
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

NoAngelPF Alli LOL'd and thanked guy holding Alli puppet

cantadorainsana "...become who you want me to be, JIVE! OH!" <3

joeymusic15 Allison is bawling cause its the last stop
3 minutes ago via txt

tigerlily_tina @maritscvm yes at least one song from me
3 minutes ago via txt

alinsst @adamlambert How about coming on stage and give Alli a hug..she is all teary

shibbyeverafter @AllisonIraheta I love you! Please don't cry! Thanks for you and adam giving me an awesome summer! I saw you 3 times including tonight :)
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

cantadorainsana WORK IT ALLI!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

lucyintheskhi Lol Ali worked a snark about jive into scars

alinsst Lucky I took down the fake eyelashes, they wouldn't survive my tears tonight...

ItsErinLeigh Allison started crying during "No One Else", then pretty much told Jive to shove it in "Scars". Love this girl.

Glambert723 "Have I become what you want me to be.. JIVE?"
6 minutes ago via txt

mizlexi She thanked us for supporting Adam! OMG I freaking love her!!! <3
6 minutes ago via mobile web

tigerlily_tina Her girls just rushed her and threw her arms around her and hugged her
6 minutes ago via txt

arrrvee allison is gonna have a hard time finishing...

ErinMary72 My love for @AllisonIraheta knows know bounds...love her even if she's making me cry!!!!
6 minutes ago via Echofon

alinsst My favorite @Allisoniraheta song, Scar... Beautiful We r so gonna cry tonight, all of us..
goatiegarden Crying, so happy, so sad http://twitpic.com/2qrcxn
6 minutes ago via Twitpic

megan_maria Not gonna lie. Allison Irahita is freaking adorable.
7 minutes ago via txt
b.jewel.d' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:12 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:50 PM

Glambert723 Lmao It's always entertaining to watch 60 year olds drink beer and dance to Sexy back.
less than a minute ago via txt

arrrvee everyone loves the boy in purple! Booing the cops!
less than a minute ago via mobile web

ErinMary72 There's a conga line!!!
1 minute ago via Echofon

SeattleSusieQ Lane on stage
2 minutes ago via mobile web

cantadorainsana OMG I MIGHT HEAR TCB LIVE TONIGHT!!!!!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

smeggingnuts Kk

TalinTheMuse Adam puppet from Seattle show is here in crowd

thefilmqueen Big plot to rush the stage - security is really tight. I just want to video. Woman next to me is rabid! Adam wants us to rush up! Whatever.
less than a minute ago via twidroid

lucyintheskhi This song makes me wanna make out. Anyone?
1 minute ago via mobile web

rjacksPF GREAT CROWD!!!!

tigerlily_tina Adam puppet guy is back and this time he had an alli puppet as well
2 minutes ago via txt

ErinMary72 Dance party at the @adamlambert show, aw yeah!!

mizlexi Sexy Back! UNF!
3 minutes ago via mobile web

TalinTheMuse Sexyback
3 minutes ago via web

ItsErinLeigh "You know what that reminds me of? Sperm." I love my mother.

adamFANamber BTW, did I mention Adam looked UNF at the meet and greet ;)
madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:53 PM

mizlexi Beat It! F uck ya! I love it!
half a minute ago via mobile web

thefilmqueen Prepubescent girls doing the Single Ladies dance...um?
half a minute ago via twidroid

lucyintheskhi Looking back at crowd http://twitpic.com/2qrqnh
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

TalinTheMuse Beach ball!
1 minute ago via web

ItsErinLeigh The entire place is dancing to "Single Ladies". Oh my god. This is amazing.
madamimadam' date='Sep 21st 2010, 11:56 PM

shibbyeverafter If I had glllaaaaam, that would be the only thing I'd ever need! <3
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

ItsErinLeigh I Got A Feelin'. Don't Stop Believin'. SexyBack. Single Ladies. And now Beat It. Could this pre-show playlist get any better?
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

tigerlily_tina They are playing beat it
less than a minute ago via txt

shibbyeverafter Awesome music before adam's set!! Haha, everyone singing DSB :D
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:00 AM

Glambert723 Lmao It's always entertaining to watch 60 year olds drink beer and dance to Sexy back.
2 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:05 AM

thefilmqueen Not going to tweet during the show. It will be vids or pics. Vids will be up sometime tmrw evening after I get back to LA.
less than a minute ago via twidroid

aleebabee105 Stairs are much smaller it seems 2nite
2 minutes ago via txt

aleebabee105 peacock wooo
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

mizlexi Pea...cock....cock....Show us you peacock Adam...please...;)

tigerlily_tina And i won't be tweeting either because i will be doing other things

alinsst @adamlambert Great crowd waiting for ya! Beautiful night! #ThankyouAdam for a wonderful summer!

thefilmqueen Dance party isn't happening except w/rabid woman next to me. She also thinks she can sing!
2 minutes ago via twidroid

mizlexi I will not be tweeting during Adam cause I will be jizzing new solar systems around the stratosphere & that's a hard job to do! XD

sandysva A local said there may be 8000+
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

thefilmqueen Someone just asked if I was Suz! I told her I was looking for her too!
3 minutes ago via twidroid

alohaPF Sorry guys. Was trying to twitvid. Failed.
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

sandysva Thank you Universe for a beautiful night for @adamlambert!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

seattleluvsadam Hurry up @adamlambert
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

thefilmqueen Not reading my tweets rn. Really creepy security up front. Some ppl right at stage...don't want to miss going close if I can...
5 minutes ago via twidroid

mizlexi Bad Romance. <3
vistadiva' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:07 AM

thefilmqueen Not going to tweet during the show. It will be vids or pics. Vids will be up sometime tmrw evening after I get back to LA.

anthrogeekPF Playing Peacock.... no more tweets till after AFL.... trying for vids, but security dude in aisle chair right next to me....
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:08 AM

lawlelizabethxo My mom is talking to @xisaaaaacx on facebook.. wtf?
less than 10 seconds ago via txt .

Glitter_Music Hey all, it's the last glamnation show for me. Everyone was great. See you all next time!
less than a minute ago via Twitterrific

TommyJoeRatliff Set fashion, not swallow. Spit vitriol, not swallow
1 minute ago via Echofon

tigerlily_tina They are now playing the only pink song i hate
2 minutes ago via txt

SeattleSusieQ stairs are far back on deep stage. no pic of FYE on backdrop

anthrogeekPF Playing Peacock.... no more tweets till after AFL.... trying for vids, but security dude in aisle chair right next to me....

LizAnneHill I can't even believe this... Before this tour I was a horseback riding instructor/nanny who hadn't picked up a bass in years. As of today, I've played a baseball stadium, arenas, casinos, theaters, and amphitheaters, over 70 shows all over the country. I finished my bachelor's on tour, after years of thinking my art would never leave my room, four paintings sold in a day. My friends are the most incredible humans on the planet; bandmates, colleagues and fans, not to mention loved ones from home who tolerated me the whole time. Thank you @AllisonIraheta, @SeeValDrum. And thank YOU. <3<3<3
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter

alinsst @aleebabee105 I can see you dancing...werk it girl
1 minute ago via mobile web in reply to aleebabee105

mizlexi @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff I'm the Peacock Girl in the 5th row. Give me nice licky kiss during Fever, k? Love ya boys! <3
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:13 AM

NoAngelPF freaking cray fan disassembled the bolted-together folding chairs she & friend were sitting in. Got scolded by security. Lol WTF
less than a minute ago via Echofon

shibbyeverafter Isaac is from WA?! Coooool!!! :D

thefilmqueen I'm off now.

Arachnidkid @tommyjoeratliff we are all so excited out here! Im cold!
3 minutes ago via txt

lucyintheskhi I never completely fixed this bra issue. Oh well. Hi list.
3 minutes ago via mobile web

cantadorainsana Guys! Stop clapping for roadies, man, it confuses me. I love roadies, but ya know. I keep thinking it's one of the glam crew. #glamnation
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:15 AM

One of my faves from the tour:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:17 AM

lucyintheskhi Sooo Tommy is drunk yes yes? I have big hopes for awesome
less than a minute ago via mobile web

TommyJoeRatliff " this isn't music and were not a band.... Were 9 middle fingers on a motherfreakin hand!" ;)
less than 5 seconds ago via Echofon

TommyJoeRatliff Hehe

seattleluvsadam Crowd growing impatient
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

smeggingnuts @Suz526 how's ur view??
1 minute ago via TweetCaster

citygirl36 What ya talkn bout @tommyjoeratliff ?

NoAngelPF Chanting for Adam

SeattleSusieQ chair nazis in force. only front seats can movq to barrier
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:19 AM

SistaGlam Security thick as thieves.

smeggingnuts Peeps trying to start a wave haha
1 minute ago via TweetCaster

citygirl36 @TommyJoeRatliff just come entertain us!!!
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TommyJoeRatliff
islandgirljams' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:21 AM

TommyJoeRatliff

" this isn't music and were not a band.... Were 9 middle fingers on a motherfreakin hand!" ;)
5 minutes ago via Echofon
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:22 AM

AnastasiaMarie7 @adamlambert Come out on stage!!!!! :D
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

ItsErinLeigh It's been almost an hour since Allison got off the stage. What's the hold up, Adam?

AnastasiaMarie7 @2adamlambert Come out on stage!!!!!

lucyintheskhi @TommyJoeRatliff freak yes.

rjacksPF Crowd REALLY wants Adam to come out. Like now.

cantadorainsana My friend: He better have an excuse! me: He was making out with Tommy backstage, of course.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:22 AM

lucyintheskhi Fye!

Glambert723 Fye.

SashaMallory Show time

AnastasiaMarie7 @adamlambert We all wanna here you!!n

SistaGlam Security guy says to me re the area Im sitting in " we've named this Cougar Town" LMAO. It was all in fun.
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:24 AM

NoAngelPF No projections on back screen... odd

SistaGlam Here we go!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:28 AM

schufly: http://twitpic.com/2qrzah
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:34 AM

schufly Ring of fire http://twitpic.com/2qs0n4
1 minute ago via Echofon

schufly Down the rabbit hole http://twitpic.com/2qs037

schufly Adam!! http://twitpic.com/2qrzah
7 minutes ago via Echofon

NoAngelPF Adams hat peeking up
8 minutes ago via Echofon

TalinTheMuse Adam stuvck his foinger in T's m$oputh

Glambert723 Tommy just sucked on adams finger.
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:35 AM

TalinTheMuse
Adam stuvck his foinger in T's m$oputh
less than a minute ago via web

Glambert723
Tommy just sucked on adams finger.
1 minute ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:37 AM

Q3, Adamtopia: Reception issue from Puyallup are reported to be due to the Cascade Mountains.
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:39 AM

NoAngelPF Sexiest most playful Fever I've seen! Stuck his finger in Tommy's mouth to suck, lol!

schufly Sleepwalker http://twitpic.com/2qs234

NoAngelPF Absolutely gorgeous. Tall sparkling hair, tons of glitter.
BlueIndigoSky' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:40 AM

Sleepwalker
schufly: http://twitpic.com/2qs234
madamimadam' date='Sep 22nd 2010, 12:46 AM

ItsErinLeigh My mother is fangirling.
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

didilynnPF He says he rode the rides!
1 minute ago via Echofon

alohaPF Wow! Peple stpong and screonf
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

lucyintheskhi Jfc he's amazing. I can't even believe my earshot

Glambert723 I think he bathed in glitter.
2 minutes ago via txt

ItsErinLeigh Omg, I'm dying. "Where's Tommy?" "He's the one with the bass. Blonde hair." "...I thought that was a woman."
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”