Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:06 PM

riddle601b
Medley HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIUZWj93pR8[/bbvideo]

Fever HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RAyW2NLP5Y[/bbvideo]
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:24 PM

jennyandsally All the cameras were confiscated at the gate. FYE was added, but anchor was MW only. hopefully see Adam closer tomorrow on Osaka.
about 6 hours ago via Echofon

WARNWILLIS NAGOYA!!!!!! Domo Aragato for an amazing show!!!
about 7 hours ago via Twitterrific

TommyJoeRatliff Mmkay.... I love japan!
about 7 hours ago via web

TaylorG90 First show in Japan was amazing. To the lady that fainted in the front row, sorry bout it. Lovin Japan.
about 7 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra I packing in the fluids and vitamins. I have to get better. my Bday is thursday, i refuse to be sick!
about 5 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra good show tonight. I love japan. now time for me to try and sleep and feel better in the morning...
about 5 hours ago via web

SashaMallory So my first time dancing in Japan and it was Gaahhmazin... fun shite... lots of cuties here :P yall know how to glam it up and so nice <3
about 3 hours ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-03 Japan: Nagoya, The Bottom Line

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:50 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129
SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVscY3JK51k[/bbvideo]

riddle601b HD
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkq4eblMAD0[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVNyD8IlhU[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:00 PM

# glam bee glambee666 @ hirokoinkobe大変だったのですね。 Glambee666 @ Hirokoinkobe I was hard. セキュリティの人、あのおしくらまんじゅうの中に入ってまでカメラを注意してました。 Security of person, I was aware from inside the camera that Oshikura buns. カメラを注意するようにしか言われてないんでしょうね。 I guess just to be careful not been told the camera. アダムに蹴飛ばされろ‼ Adam kicked to fight city hall! about 2 hours ago via Echofon in reply to hirokoinkobe About two hours ago via Echofon in reply to Hirokoinkobe

Bani_ @ Yammyyammy I No, bring two, also came to get his mouth ~ Adam. 絶対やってくれるよ! I definitely will do! で、くわえてもらったバラは必ず貰って帰ってくる事。 The rose, his mouth had not gotten it always come back. そしてそれをくわえながら至福の時を過ごすのよ(爆)。 While I spend a blissful moment and it's mouth (lol).

# glam bee glambee666 Anyway, anyhow, I love @ adamlambert soooooooo much!! about 1 hour ago via Echofon Glambee666 Anyway, Anyhow, I love @ Adamlambert soooooooo much!! About 1 Hour ago via Echofon

# glam bee glambee666 ステージ上のアダムの存在感は本当に凄い。 glambee666 Adam's presence on stage is amazing. アダムの顔がでかいからではなく、遠近法がおかしくなったかと思うくらいアダムだけ何倍も大きく見えました。 Not from Adam'sface is huge, as Adam saw only a few times as large as you think went wrong perspective. about 1 hour ago via Echofon About a Hour ago via Echofon

# Yukijamie Hoho Want Him * Taste * RT @ Omarbitch : Im So Hungry I Could Eat @ Adamlambert :) About a Hour ago via Echofon

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:26 PM

juliet10170 ーwas shining nails for tomorrow Adam! GLAMだし? However GLAM? こないだのプレデタはチケットを紙くずにしちゃったし、久々のライブ楽しみだ…! Predator the other day was wrong with the paper ticket, I'm looking forward live a long time! 今日(てか昨日)の名古屋公演はライブハウス慣れしてない人だらけで大変だったようですが、ファン層高めなのかしら 33 minutes ago via モバツイ Today (yesterday Heck) seems to be the performance of Nagoya was hard getting used by people who do not live full, the head of a fan base increased 33 Minutes ago via Mobatsui[
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:54 PM

Sethshomaru [Fifth House Sun] Interview with the Legendary @ Suz526 >> About a Hour ago via web

Creativity in Action: Interview with Suz526
October 3, 2010 in Creativity , Glam Nation , Lambertaria ,
“Suz is there!” "Suz is there!"

Because we know soon – very soon – after a concert, Suz526 will be bringing us spectacular video. Artistry capturing artistry. Front row seats for us all. No matter where around the globe we spent concert night, we'll be stageside soon. Because we know soon - very soon - after a concert, Suz526 will be bringing us spectacular video. Artistry capturing artistry. Front row seats for us all. No matter where around the globe we spent concert night, we'll be stageside soon.

Glam Nation Tour videos are the best publicity money could buy. Except money didn't. Love did. Every concert attendee who posts high quality footage on YouTube helps further Adam Lambert's reach. Glam Nation Tour videos are the best publicity money could buy. Except money didn't. Love did. Every concert attendee who posts high quality footage on YouTube helps further Adam Lambert's reach.

These international tours did not sell out on 1 album and 3 music videos, alone. And no matter how popular AI is internationally – and technology has aided that, too – seeing and hearing Adam in full GNT glory simply makes people want more.

Priceless Pixelated PR

All products and services are boosted by Word-of-Mouth. ( And click for Instant MBA on how biz works if you missed the first time. ) There is no more vivid Word-of-Mouth than a great GNT video. Products and Services are all boosted by Word-of-Mouth.

Friends pass along to the soon-to-be captivated. Newspapers and magazines even link fan vids to their reviews, thus giving Adam's astonishing showmanship full exposure to hundreds of thousands who may remember him from AI and interested to see what he's doing.

Internationally, YT videos have made it possible for a fan, anywhere, to experience the splendor. And one day, even record labels will enter the 21st Century and recognize concert videos don't hurt ticket or album sales – just the opposite – vids boost sales. (And that live DVD and/or PPV might even appear.) Internationally, YT videos have made it possible for a fan, anywhere, to experience the splendor.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 5:36 PM

Credit to Blueberry62.

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 5:38 PM

# Colorflamingo Gmorning Twitter;) 12 Minutes ago via mobile Web

# mitholet mitholet はい、起きるー!! 14 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp mitholet Yes, wakeー!! fourteen Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

# mitholet mitholet Johnny GLAM Weir? RT @ JohnnyGWeir : Time for another fun filled day of glitter and hairspray 23 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp Mitholet GLAM Johnny Weir? RT @ JohnnyGWeir : Time for Another Day of Fun filled and Glitter Hairspray 23 Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

# Atsuko mash_ribbon おはようADAMASH。 mash_ribbon morning ADAMASH. 体痛~い。 Okay body pain. でも夢でアダムがホームステイでやってきて、日本語しゃべってた。 Adam came home stay in a dream, but I speak Japanese. 幸せ。 Happy. ADAM LOVE! ADAM LOVE! ! ! 28 minutes ago via web Minutes twenty-eight ago via web

# maya mayazappa Good morning, it's rainy.... 34 minutes ago via web Mayazappa Good Morning, Rainy's IT .... thirty-four Minutes ago via web

# rajyan rajyan 入場待ち時間とか開始待ち時間とかじっと立ってる時間が結構あったから履き慣れない靴でふくらはぎが痛いw about 1 hour ago via Echofon rajyan calves accustomed to wear shoes because there was quite some time standing still or time or waiting to start the admission waiting time W hurts formic About a Hour ago via Echofon

# rajyan rajyan まだ暗い大阪の街は雨が降ってる about 1 hour ago via Echofon rajyan city of Osaka is still dark It's Raining About a Hour ago via Echofon
# rajyan rajyan おはよー about 2 hours ago via Echofon rajyan Good morning About 2 hours ago via Echofon

# hiko justinhiko after the GNT,guess I'm gonna be a BIG TOMMY FAN!!!! about 2 hours ago via web Justinhiko After the GNT, TOMMY Guess I'm gonna Be a BIG FAN!!!! About two hours ago via web

# TakakoKL TeeKay18 The security was so strict at @ adamlambert Nagoya concert that I couldn't take any photos nor videos, what a bummer! about 3 hours ago via TwitBird Teekay18 So Was The strict security at @ Adamlambert Nagoya I Could not Take That Concert Videos nor any photos, what a Bummer! About three hours ago via TwitBird

# TakakoKL TeeKay18 @ adamlambert concert in Nagoya was amazing! Adam surely knows how to connect with his fans! Some were crying when Adam was singing "Soaked". about 3 hours ago via hen

# aquarius aquarius_y 4:00 am Japan time See you later:) about 3 hours ago via web Aquarius_Y See You Later 4:00 am Japan time:) About three hours ago via web

# aquarius aquarius_y Dear All Glamily! Have fun:D about 3 hours ago via web Aquarius_Y Glamily Dear All! Have Fun: D About 3 hours ago via web
joooory' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 7:10 PM

Slower

joooory' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 7:22 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129 FULL SET.
Strut
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=264hXBRoJz0[/bbvideo]

MA
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbgOnGlcxDI[/bbvideo]

IIHY
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Z2UFo2WJc[/bbvideo]

MW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBMfZtL2SpE[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 9:16 PM

First show in Japan was amazing. To the lady that fainted in the front row, sorry bout it. Lovin Japan. 4 minutes ago via web

Sethshomaru LOL at the woman who Fainted About Taylor's tweet - I Have to Believe She Fainted the Mind Too Hard Because She Flailed. About eight hours ago via web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 9:59 PM

maji_polus Tommy caught at Starbucks. ギャー‼ Gack! はぐ&写真げと。 And Ge strip and photos. 一緒の写真は焦る私にカメラロールはこっちと押してくれた。 Camera for pictures together and push me I'm impatient here. 21 minutes ago via TwitPict
danilo85' date='Oct 4th 2010, 4:26 AM

@twitter vie_me

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 4th 2010, 4:44 PM

quincampoix07 HD
Voodo Clip 1
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL7lAl_8VMM[/bbvideo]

Voodo Clip 2
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5gKLc6jG8[/bbvideo]

FYE Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsAg1XbNKY[/bbvideo]

DTRH Partial
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7t8ycvzaqo[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 4th 2010, 4:57 PM

Tommy Joe Ratliff, Nagoya, Japan, Oct 3 by two thousand and ten @ Ginaaxton

Adamisarockgod About 19 hours ago This pic is f* amazing...I love ghost Tommy <333 This pic is f * amazing ...1 day ago

Laurielovesadam one Day ago@ tommyjoeratliff Ur new hair, makeup, gloves, & high boots r so f---ing SEXY! @ Tommyjoeratliff

raisenetters 1 day ago Raisenetters a Day ago this is wicked cool

Glampylove 1 day ago Glampylove an Day ago I KNEW he was a ghost!

Glammaholic 1 day ago Tommy has three hands?

Wingsglitter a Day ago AWESOME! So this is how Tommy would look in 3D movie..LOL AWESOME!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 5th 2010, 10:23 AM

I am bringing over the recap our Japanese sister, crayonadachan , has posted on ALFC...enjoy:

Nagoya Recap)

My Adam week finally started.
Five live concerts and a M&G packed in coming six days. Super-exciting!

Oct.3 10:30
Left Tokyo in the Bullet Train with my friend.
You don’t need to be young to enjoy GIRLS’ TALK.
We TALKTALKTALKed and our excitement skyrocketed.
Yeah, there were no passengers around us.
We didn’t reserve seats so that we can find an empty area in open seating zone.
It was only two-hour ride. We arrived Nagoya IN A FLASH.

13:00
Took the underground train and got off at the fifth station from Nagoya.
Climbed up to the ground level and POP!
We found ourselves, standing in the very front of the venue, Bottom line Nagoya.
Cheers for our small country and fantastic public transportation system!

WHAAT? Spotted a small group of people already there.
OMG! Def fellow glamberts. Smelled the same.
Surprised to know that some of them had been waiting for Adam since early in the morning.
How lucky we were!

We were keeping attention to a venue staff. A sturdy guy, dressed in dark suits, with cell phone in his hand.
Some time passed and we didn’t miss the guy shifted into the alert mode.

Adam is coming!

A van stopped in front of us and we all got super excited.
Hi! Cam….…..Hi! an Unfamiliar man……….Hi! pretty Tommy…………Where is Adam?
They hid Adam from us? NOOOOO!

Someone said that the band members need to start sound check earlier than Adam the Vocal. We were relieved to hear that.

Some more time passed. The stuff got alarmed again.
Another van stopped and
HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ADAAAAAM!

Having accomplished fantastic start of our trip, my friend and I were heading to our hotel in high spirits. Only five minutes’ walk from there.

14:00
Early check-in. We each reserved a room. For better rest at night.
My friend needed to hurry up her makeup & change clothes things for M&G but I had three hours till entry..

Took a bath equipped with bubble jet, makeup, change into my combat suit, at my slowest pace possible.
What a luxury time! Bye my work. Bye my family. Bye all my responsibilities!
Celebrated my extraordinary moments with happy pre-party dancing alone in hotel room.
Thank you BB! This exactly ‘BE IN THE MOMENT!

17:00
After waited in line for half an hour, met my internet friends, hugged, talktalked, and finally entered the venue.

WHAAAT?! TOO SMALL LIVEHOUSE! NO SCREEN on the stage!

I heard while waiting in line that the venue is two-storied: standing only on the first floor, free seating and standing on the second floor.

So I headed for the second floor and got a seat in the very rear.
However, I soon gave up the seat cause people began crowded in the passage in front of me. I couldn’t see the stage anymore.

Moved to the first floor. I had thought at first I should save my energy but I was wrong. Why not pressing the accelerator the hardest from the very beginning! It’s a PARTY!

Met two ladies in wheelchair in the middle floor of the stairs.
Stuffs were carrying up two ladies first and then two wheelchairs.
They looked nervous cause being carried unstably by unfamiliar men.
When I said ‘let’s enjoy together!’ (of course in Japanese) , one lady smiled, which made me super happy. The other lady had paralysis and I was inexperienced to read her emotion.
Hey, two ladies in Nagoya! YOU REALLY ROCK!

The ground floor was overcrowded.
I asked a venue staff and he said they packed 900 ppl to the capacity of 750.

I somehow found a space in the rear. Let’s dance till my heart stops!
Machinegun talk with a local lady of my age and time flied.

18:20?
Show started.
WOW! At FYE.
Very light kiss in Fever. So sad.

The acoustic part was awesome.
Especially ‘Soaked’ was overwhelmingly gorgeous.
While listening to it, unforgettable beautiful scenes of masterpieces of classy classic movies were coming up to my mind: such as ‘I Girasoli (sunflower)’ with Sofia Loren or ‘La Strada (Gelsomina)’ with Giulietta Masina.
‘Soaked’ is for me a fantastic cinema theme song.
I really wish some movie director adopted this song. A touching human story, not a cheap soap opera.

It’s 18:00 Oct.5 now.
I’m writing this after coming back to Tokyo.

Nagoya live was good. I really enjoyed.
But the venue was small and overcrowded.
Moreover, there was no back screen film.
Although plenty laser beams were effectively used, no film display was a big disadvantage for a complete show, I felt.

Osaka live was a hundred times better than Nagoya.
It’s a breathtakingly, incredibly, sensationally, fantastic show. THE SHOW!

So in my next Osaka recap ,I think I had better refer to the performance only.
Coming back before midnight.
(Oct.5)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

mima' date='Oct 5th 2010, 8:13 PM

A bit but warm story at Nagoya.
Got it from JP Adam fan blog.

http://kumikojapan.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-1242.html

There's an English translation in the comment.

Here the translation!

I heard this miraculous story from someone I met yesterday. I met her in Osaka. She had her own ‘meet & greet’ with Adam, and it was totally an accidental encounter!
She was trying to catch a cab in Nagoya to get to the concert venue, but there wasn’t any cab stopping for her. So, she just turned around, and then... It’s Adam! Right there behind her!! OMG, she said her heart just about stopped beating! Of course, she walked up to him and talk to him but she doesn’t remember what they talked about because she was sooooo excited.
She said she talked with him for a while. Also, took a photo with him. Isn’t it incredible?!
Then she walked over to a convenience store nearby, pretending to be browsing some magazines and glancing at where Adam was. (like a detective!) Adam began approaching over to the convenience store, and came inside the store!! He recognized her and said, “hello, again!”
Adam was looking at LOHAS water sold at the store, and asked her, “Is this mint water?” She was quite nervous, but tried to appear calm and told him, “No, it isn’t”
Isn’t it incredible? Just an ordinary conversation with him. He left the store afterward. I wonder if she also left the store then.
Outside the store, there was a homeless person. Adam apparently said, smiling, “How are you?” to the homeless person. The homeless person looked surprised – I’m sure nobody ever talked to him/her like that. He/she must have been very happy that someone talked to him/her like that.
Adam is a sweet person, isn’t he?
This story reminded me of a story of Mother Teresa when she visited Japan. I think she said something like, ‘Japan may be the most prosperous country, but it is actually poorest.’ She pointed out that there were homeless people on the street. Pointed out the fact that nobody is extending hands to them.
I felt that perhaps Adam resonates with this sort of sentiment. I am once again impressed with him.
Do you ever talk to homeless people?
Adam is a great person. Indeed. I am touched. He said that the theme for the concert tour was “Love”.
I wanted people all over the world to know about this story. Isn’t this a great story?
By the way, the person who told me this story, she didn’t have good tickets for the concerts, but she just had a feeling something good would happen to her. She didn’t purchase a VIP [for Meet & Greet] either. Isn’t it incredible?! Thank you for a great story!!

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”