Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-06 Tokyo, Japan (JBC Hall) - Night One

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 1st 2010, 6:35 AM

TOKYO, JAPAN

Tonight’s show is at JBC HALL

Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area and the largest metropolitan area of Japan. It is the seat of the Japanese government and the Imperial Palace, and the home of the Japanese Imperial Family.
The Tokyo Metropolitan government administers the twenty-three special wards of Tokyo, each governed as a city, that cover the area that was the city of Tokyo as well as 39 municipalities in the western part of the prefecture and the two outlying island chains. The population of the special wards is over 8 million people, with the total population of the prefecture exceeding 13 million. The prefecture is part of the world’s most populous metropolitan area with 35 to 39 million people (depending on definition) and the world’s largest metropolitan economy with a GDP of US$1.479 trillion at purchasing power parity in 2008.

Every Sunday, young people dressed in a variety of styles including gothic Lolita, visual kei, and decora as well as cosplayers spend the day in Harajuku socializing. The fashion styles of these youths rarely conform to one particular style and are usually a mesh of many.

Harajuku is also a fashion capital of the world, renowned for its unique street fashion. Many prominent designers and fashion ideas have sprung from Harajuku and incorporated themselves into other fashions throughout the world.

crayonadachan’s biased impression of Tokyo in a word:

CHAOS

The influx of people into the city from all over Japan & the world.
Tokyo Station is a train station located in the Marunouchi business district, near the Imperial Palace.

It is the main intercity rail terminal in Tokyo, the busiest station in Japan in terms of number of trains per day (over 3,000), and the fifth-busiest in Eastern Japan in terms of passenger throughput. It is the starting point and terminus for most of Japan's Shinkansen(high-speed rail lines), and is served by many local and regional commuter lines.

The main station facade on the western side of the station is brick-built, surviving from the time when the station opened in 1914. The main station consists of 10 island platforms serving 20 tracks.

A new digital broadcasting tower under construction in Sumida Ward.

When completed at the end of 2010, Tokyo Sky Tree will rise to a staggering height of 634 meters,surpassing the 333-meter tall Tokyo Tower. The facility is scheduled to begin broadcasting in spring 2011.

THE VENUE
The JCB Hall is a sport, fashion show, circus, and live music hall located inside of Tokyo Dome City. It is on the opposite corner of the Tokyo Dome, and has a variety of events at any given time, including boxing and live concerts.

Standing, JCB Hall can fit approximately 3,100 people, though this number varies depending on the seating charts for the different events. For example, the stage is set in such a way that during fashion shows it seats less than 1600.

Since the complex is brand new, JCB Hall has a state of the art sound system, complete with a sound absorbing acoustic wall. The seats in the complex are designed for comfort as well.

The stage is set up in such a way that it is extremely versatile, and can be switched out depending on the event. For example, when the circus is playing they tend to use a circle stage, but when a concert is playing the stage is converted into a rectangular shape. When a boxing match is taking place, the back of the stage can be removed in order to seat extra chairs.

Forecast is high of 73 and a low of 62 with a 20% chance of showers

Venue is standing (ground floor, enter in order of assigned numbers on tickets) and seated. The capacity is 3,100. Tickets for Oct.7&8 are sold-out.

Show starts at 19:00 Tokyo time…6:00 am Eastern time...5am central...4am mountain...3am pacific
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 10:18 AM

# Sethshomaru @ Terrancedlibra So Sorry to Hear of That! Hopefully There's Someone Around You to Get Meds. Hopefully well You CAN Be Before Your Birthday!! About two hours ago via web in reply to Terrancedlibra

Sethshomaru @ Tommyjoeratliff Learn the Language, and You Will not Be Lost. Easier Alternative: Stick to either Adam or Monte. About two hours ago via web in reply to Tommyjoeratliff

Sethshomaru Word / / RT @ Retroglitter @ Adamlambert Would You Wear Purple in Honor of the 20th Oct 6 Gay Boys who committed Suicide Due to homophobic abuse? About 2 hours ago via web

# Debbie Yew debbieeeeee @ TerranceDlibra PLEASE GET WELL SOON!! tokyo's absolutely sick you have to walk around the places. Tommy and monte are exploring it now aye about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TerranceDlibra

# Terrancedlibra Safely Moms Got Here, and now I HAD Dinner Need to Sleep, ugh! Why Would I Get Sick now??: ( About 2 hours ago via web

# Debbie Yew debbieeeeee i can totally imagine tommy & monte walking about tokyo walking pass the working adults etc and ppl do not know who they are! #insanity about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Debbie Yew debbieeeeee @ TommyJoeRatliff got lost too when i was in tokyo the last time. Check out harakuju lane!! YOULL LOVE IT THERE I SWEAR! pretty much ur style about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TommyJoeRatliff

# Debbie Yew debbieeeeee OMG @ TOMMYJOERATLIFF JUST TWEETED. breatheeeee omg breathe about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 1:33 PM

#SashaMallory i mean i feel exceptionally clean... and taken by surprise... but clean... ok i should stop now 11 minutes ago via web

# SashaMallory You know... not gonna lie.. i kinda like that the toilets squirt back at you here... sry bout it 0.o 15 minutes ago via web

TommyJoeRatliff . had some "relaxing times" at the Lost in Translation hotel/bar in Tokyo tonight & listened to a badass jazz band!! Had an awesome day off! less than 20 seconds ago via web

Eliteadam @ Tommyjoeratliff I Never Thought of You as Someone who listen to Jazz but IT is Cool Would That You Appreciate Different Types of Music. 39 Minutes ago via web in reply to Tommyjoeratliff

vistadiva' date='Oct 5th 2010, 3:12 PM

Thanks to ninni
vistadiva' date='Oct 5th 2010, 3:45 PM

The link:
http://www.mcv.gaynewsnetwork.com.au/featu...ion-008004.html

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation

Adam Lambert clearly struck a chord when he was last in the country for this year's Mardi Gras festival. When news dropped that his Glam Nation tour would hit the east coast, the majority of tickets were snapped up pre-sale. Then last month it was announced that due to overwhelming demand, both the Sydney and Melbourne shows are moving to bigger venues, and the tour will now include a stop in New Zealand.

But this is not unusual for Lambert, whose trajectory to pop stardom began less than two short years ago when he was the runner up on the eighth season of American Idol. Proving that the winner does not necessarily take it all, he has been steamrolling glitter and leather into the music industry like a neo-glam Valkyrie ever since. His vocal virtuosity - he has the falsetto extension of Freddie Mercury - and ballsy theatricality reminiscent of Lady Gaga or Scissor Sisters sent the American populace into a spin.

The lofty calibre of music-industry luminaries that leapt at the chance to collaborate with Lambert on his debut album For Your Entertainment, which was released here in March, is perhaps the best indication of this. Pink gave him her song 'Whataya Want From Me'; Lady Gaga co-wrote 'Fever'; Matthew Bellamy from Muse penned 'Stoke'; and Justin Hawkins from the Darkness is behind 'Music Again'.

Shortly after American Idol finished, Lambert came out on the cover of Rolling Stone. It wasn't exactly a shock, but he then landed in a hotbed of controversy after a live performance on the American Music Awards, during which he passionately kissed his male keyboardist and simulated oral sex with one of his male dancers, who he led around the stage on a leash.

Complaints poured in, and his appearance on the ABC network the next day was cancelled. Indeed, even now, Lambert is still trying to strike a balance between his artistic integrity and commercial sensibility.

"There's definitely a line," he tells MCV. "Ultimately, I want to be accepted and I want to entertain people - and there is a point where you can push them too far over the edge and you end up alienating your audience, which is something I don't want. I definitely won't back down from my major principles - I have my integrity there - but there is a point to which you can push those principles.

"I don't have an ulterior motive or agenda besides the fact I want to entertain people, but it just so happens that I'm a pretty sexual person. And to me, that's half of what pop-rock music is - it's about romance, heartbreak and sex. So I want to keep it real when I'm up on stage, and if I want to express my sexuality, it's going to be homosexuality!"

Lambert admits to having a fairly turbulent relationship with the media. "I have a love-hate relationship with them," he says. "It's a double-edged sword. I've had a lot of great, positive interactions with the media, and then I've had certain interviews where they've taken something out of context and exploited and sensationalised it, and turned it into a headline. And they sometimes just give complete misinformation.

"I actually saw something the other day that I found quite funny - there was a headline that just said: 'Adam Lambert already tired on tour'. What is that?! So I clicked on it, and someone had asked me if I ever get tired, and all I said was 'Yeah I get tired sometimes'. And now that's the headline! Oh Jesus."

Indeed it's funny following how America's frigid media organisations report on Lambert. They often just don't get it. Ever since that cheeky pash with his keyboardist at the American Music Awards, reporters have been following his tour closely, frantically trying to piece together a fantasy romance narrative. Headlines such as 'Adam Lambert's guitarist kisses his sweaty shoulder' are almost de rigueur.

"That whole thing with him is just really funny," Lambert laughs. "We're just good friends, and we get a kick out of getting a rise out of the females in the audience. He's straight, and he's gotten so much action from all this!"

And the media is so easy to bait, Lambert insists. "I get a little cheeky from time to time," he says. "I don't think I've ever straight out lied about anything - I'm a pretty honest person - but I definitely like to push buttons back. It's only fair, right?"

Meanwhile, Lambert is gearing up for some Aussie action. "I had so much fun last time," he says. "What I love about Australia is that it's so liberal, so open - people really tend to just live and let live. I'm an idealist by nature and I would hope that some day certain areas of my country could get to that level of progression.

"I actually even made a couple of friends while I was there, so hopefully we can hang out a bit."
barb4Adam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 7:24 PM

# Kazykazy @ Adamlambert Good Morning!! finally Glitter Night Will Come Tonight ★ I Can not wait to Tokyo:) I Know I Can not Concentrate on work ... Half a Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

glambee666 Adam Lambert who go to Tokyo show today, you do not you people lost? 行かないと後悔するかもよー。 Yo might have to go repent. 2 minutes ago via Echofon Minutes two ago via Echofon

Maami64 @ Yuming_ Good Morning!! I Hope You CAN with Adam Big Hug!! ♥ ♥ Have a Great Day sixteen Minutes ago via TwitBird in reply to Yuming_

Yuming_ Good Morning!!!! I CAN See on Tonight ♪ ♪ ♪ Adam Hug Hug Hug Hug three = 24 Minutes ago via web

Ta4Ismd now a Rite I CAN use a Wish Wish Wish Rite now a Rite Noww .. Goin to Tokyo n throwin That Feeling my Enjoyin the Rock n INTO the Crowd! twenty-one Minutes ago via mobile Mail

# Awesome_1 Susan Boyle Fan Club?!!? Like seriously?! About four hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Cally awesome_1 RT @ JSmith92 : If you change all the pronouns to male in Bruno Mars' song "Just the Way you are" it pretty much describes @ adamlambert . about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Awesome

Awesome_1 Ekstephens RT: Just Stole my first Thing Ever. Rolling Stone @ Adamlambert Issue from College Library. Feel Like a Rebel About 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Sethshomaru Glamnation Countdown to the next show: four more Days (Manila), six more Days (Hongkong), 8 more Days (Malaysia), 13 About 6 hours ago via Sign

theShiho first day you are going to show in Tokyo! い! Please come fully piled Adam! ! And please come and enjoy! ! ! 8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Minutes eight ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 7:38 PM

''American Idol:' Adam Lambert set to perform at Club Nokia

* October 5th, 2010 2:38 pm ET October 5th, 2010 2:38 pm ET

The Former American Idol finalist, Singer Adam Lambert has Been Sold-out Continually Performing at venues in the United States not Just, but Also Abroad. The Fans Have Been Raving Throughout all as to How the Tour is when Performs Live for his Fantastic Numerous Lambert fans. According to a new report, Los Angeles Lambert fans have a reason to celebrate - the singer will be performing in the city of angels close to Christmas.

According to the official website for LA Live's Club Nokia , Lambert will be performing at the venue on December 16. The show is open to all ages, and the show will be starting at 8:00 pm The ticket prices range from $35.00 to $49.50.

The Glam Nation tour has been a huge hit, and the fact that his debut album continues to do well is just one of many indicators that the singer has crossed the rubicon into superstardom and will continue to see even more success in 2011 as he works on his second album.

Tickets for the December 16 show would no doubt make a great Christmas or Hannukah gift. Do you intend to go to the show?
Sethshomaru [Examiner] 'American Idol:' Adam Lambert set to perform at Club Nokia>>
barb4Adam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 11:06 PM

Yuri Lily Hiraiwa lily0614 @ adamlambert I cannt WAIT!!!!! less than 20 seconds ago via TwitBird

Berry_Soda @ Adamlambert Adam! at Osaka Thank You! to Tokyo but Can not Go There Hope You'll Have Amazing Days! Loved You! Moment That I'll Never Forget!! less Than a Minute ago via Osfoora for iPhone in reply to adamlambert

# Yu ~ min yuming_ @ adamlambert Adam~~~~~~ I'll see you tonight !!!! so~~~~~~~ exiciting!!!!!!

Rainbowbritebea LOL. Keep the Clothes on, Dear.:) About twelve minutes ago via web in reply to Rainbowbritebea

Adamlambert Tonight I Want IT Slay in TOKYO! 42 Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Saruki_Chi @ Adamlambert PLEASE !!!!!! ♥ ♥ 11 ago via web in reply to Adamlambert

# glam bee glambee666 悪魔の誘惑が! temptation of the devil! 行きたーい! ! ! !

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:05 AM

adamlambert I wanna slay it tonight in TOKYO!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:35 AM

From RockStar Weekly
http://www.rockstarweekly.com/adam-lambert...ce-records.html

Adam Lambert Summer Concert Sets Quebec Attendance Records

Official numbers released by festival organizers of the St. Jean, Quebec Hot Air Balloon Festival released this week show a boost in attendance due to a concert performed by Adam Lambert in August. Original attendance numbers placed 40-50,000 people for the concert, but the numbers released in a press release from the organization, has now said that 70-75,000 people watched the glamtastic singer take to the stage, setting a new record for attendance.

The 75,000 boost propelled the balloon festival to whopping attendance numbers of more than 400,000, “crushing to pieces” concert records set in 2009 for a concert by Canadian pop-punk rockers Simple Plan. The nine day festival featured balloons, concerts and family events. It is considered one of the most important hot air balloon festivals in the world and one of the largest events of its kind in Canada.

In 2001, the St. Jean, Quebec Hot Air Balloon Festival is scheduled for August 13-21, 2011. Meanwhile, Adam Lambert continues his Glam Nation world tour and is in the midst of visiting several Asian cities this month.

And 19E/Sony/RCA books the finale of the GNT in a 2500 capacity venue????

WTAF????? When are they going to GET IT....AFL IS A ROCKGOD and A STAR...get into it, 19! Stop selling our BB short!
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:43 AM

BEST tweet of the night so far....

Maria22PF
@ @Mitla96 Adam has a face ?
23 minutes ago
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:51 AM

AO announced they are planning on releasing a concert DVD of @adamlambert
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 3:58 AM

IsaacTheCarp Isaac Carpenter
I just spent three hours rearranging my luggage, skyping with the wife and organizing receipts. This is the Rock and Roll lifestyle.
3 hours ago

UhHuhHerMusic U H H
Tokyo!
6 hours ago

SashaMallory Sasha Mallory
Sooo went shopping on our little day off yesterday and i just realized how much damage I did lol ohh lord @Adamlambert and @sutanamrull smh
8 hours ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 4:08 AM

Bani_ Adam!!

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 4:21 AM

Mindchnger Gettin 'ready for the show Tonight: D
3 Minutes ago via web

adam_ai arrival Http://Yfrog.com/Bgqm8Tej
one Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 4:42 AM

yuming_ memory is already flying _φ (¯ー¯) Yeah, you hug me tight but⁇⁇ Http://Twitpic.com/2V2Og5
Half a Minute ago via TwitPic Uploader for iPhone

adayasu Adam was buried under sell Aqueduct station is just outside blur blur ... Http://Twitpic.com/2V2O5B
two Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

J_Lambs No admission preference, sign up to two free ♪ hug the
four Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

Mindchnger We're now in the Queue. A Lot of people out Here Waiting in line
six Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 4:52 AM

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 4:59 AM

GlamOfTheOpera The pic @adamlambert tweeted earlier is among the most popular photos today on yFrog!! http://twitpic.com/2v2i95
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

borneobaby @adamlambert Nice pattern in your twitter ff numbers rigtht now. 696969. WOW!
42 minutes ago via web

borneobaby @adamlambert Any tips for us feeling intimidated about meeting u? The old adage of imagining someone naked doesn't work in ur case.:-)
19 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:24 AM

Mindchnger OMG @ Terra_Zephead and I are Sooooooooo Excited!!!!
a Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Lily0614 @ Yammyyammy after it takes a pretty ☆ I like this! http://twitpic.com/2v2vf8 2 minutes ago via TwitBird in reply to yammyyammy

gamlien Neil cute. Get me to fall. The soul still remains missing Sshi Chu .... Admission soon. To do something. 2 minutes ago via Echofon

gamlien I wanted priority. And I think now would be a hug and Adam from whatever. AdamKatta. Fuwammuchiffuwatsu story was. I had my best face buried in my chest. Praised me. Fullness of the heart. 4 minutes ago via Echofon

honey_holic first person to enter the arena, in front of the sight will steadily filled. W Na popularity saw something good interesting stuff. A bad undermanned. Because Tommy is good? 5 minutes ago via yubitter
5 Minutes ago via Yubitter
madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:32 AM

mindchnger Pretty similar preshow music so far as at US shows... Scissor sisters & depeche mode
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger If There is any action Floorbert Tonight I Will Have an Excellent View of IT;)
10 Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:35 AM

mindchnger We have 3rd row floor!!
21 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:40 AM

terra_zephead I am excite!!!!!!!
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mindchnger My view of stage. Keyboard & drums are both only 1 foot off ground

terra_zephead Omg I have wifi in here lol.
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:41 AM

RT @脱Gashimasu Amoruk : @ Misato_Gl your pants cease to stare a hole in the heat! WW
3 Minutes ago via Echofon

Lily0614 JCB Adam Hall GNT Oct.6Th Http://Twitpic.com/2V2Ybc
four Minutes ago via TwitBird

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:48 AM

mindchnger Btw, a furry tail as a fashion accessory is the "it" thing here in Tokyo. Adam was working that crap last year tho :) #trendsetter
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 5:55 AM

Glambert2970 Just Bumped Up a Notch Level Music. no Dance Parties
7 Minutes ago via mobile Web

pluginbaby1103 right in front of the drum set. 3 minutes ago via The high rate of BGM Shizashisu
3 Minutes ago via Mobatsui

J_Lambs front of the third balcony.
There are fences separating floor but move freely.
3 minutes ago via www.movatwi.jp Feel pretty comfortable middle watch from the back
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:00 AM

miyuki_777 arrived there! Front row center seat I Stand! Visible! http://twitpic.com/2v327b
4 minutes ago via Twitpic Http://Twitpic.com/2V327B
four Minutes ago via Twitpic

misato_gl Who? ( ̄▽ ̄)RT @ glambee666 : RT @ 16min (¯ ▽ ¯) RT @ Glambee666 : Someone! RT @ 16Min : I'll answer anyone! RT @ lily0614 IQRT @ Lily0614 ... What do you really high IQ and celebrity names! Adam is the person to live!
barb4Adam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:05 AM

# taxcha icu @mindchnger 23 minutes ago via The Visitor Widget

Glambert2970 music level just bumped up a notch. no dance parties 7 minutes ago via Keitai Web

# 嵐 Lan_39 Heading to Adam lambert's liveなう...it's gonna be HOT!! 25 minutes ago via TwitBird

# mindchnger If there is any Floorbert action tonight I will have an excellent view of it ;) 30 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Adam dai suki Glambert2970 some really young kids here 31 minutes ago via Keitai Web

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:10 AM

Glambert2970 Handing out Glowsticks to Strangers Yay O /
5 Minutes ago via mobile Web

Mindchnger Everyone Along Clapping and yelling when DSB Started Playing first. Sitting on Side of Stage Crew Cracking Up Our reactions at
2 Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Glambert2970 ive a Dance Party Started three of Woot Everyone Clapping
two Minutes ago via mobile Web
madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:13 AM

TommyJoeRatliff Tokyo show #1
2 minutes ago via Echofon
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:18 AM

gamlien during warm-up saw Brooke ♥ ~
5 Minutes ago via Echofon

Hiadamm 's a lot of foreigners ♪ ♪
four Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Glambert2970 Single Ladies
two Minutes ago via mobile Web

Apricottiee Waiting for Adam Lambert!!
two Minutes ago via Mobile Web

Mindchnger Just Sasha Peeked out at U.S. from Side of Stage. She's a Rockin Mohawk:)
an Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone mindchnger Even the crew are doing the hands choreo for Single ladies LOL
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger Even the Crew are the Hands Choreo for Single Ladies LOL Doing
a Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:20 AM

mindchnger Lights off show starting soon!
less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
'vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:21 AM

Glambert2970 Haha Yah Screaming Getting Stares four now
2 Minutes ago via mobile Web

apricottiee Playing MJ
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web Apricottiee MJ Playing
two Minutes ago via Mobile Web

Mindchnger show off Lights Starting Soon!
1 Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 6:22 AM

igor_jurilj "Novelty is my best friend, routine is my worst enemy" by @adamlambert
2 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 7:03 AM

mindchnger Isaac is a badass during this interlude
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

mindchnger And the crowd was quiet during those songs. Omfg his voice
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mindchnger Erotica interlude now

mindchnger I srsly can't stress enough how freaking amazing he sounds tonight

mindchnger Soaked, broken open and aftermath were soooo beautiful. I started crying. Srsly
Little Bee' date='Oct 6th 2010, 7:27 AM

TechnicolorNina TOMMY GRABBED ADAM'S CROTCH

mindchnger: So much innuendo. And he helped Tommy jack off his bass During iihy intro

TechnicolorNina: DURING HIS INTRO WHEN ADAM WAS JACKING THE BASS TOMMY REACHED OVER IT AND GRABBED HIS CROTCH.
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 7:43 AM

Mindchnger Omg He is with the Crazy Tonight Goin Down on his knees and Gyrating. Actually while touching Hands with Crowd MA crawled during

Mindchnger He Skipped and Hands Held with Brooke. Between his Legs and Then She Went Upside Down He Looked at her LOL
nine Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger This show is the Best Ever
eight Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger his Tongue Flicking a Lot. Got a Glowing Toy and Used IT to ACT as a Bee stinger out Lyrics of TCB. Threw back INTO Crowd Black bra
one Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger He Played a Lot to the Crowd. You Could Tell He Was having a Huge Smile He HAD BLAST from the time the Whole
Minutes three ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger I Tooksome pics on my phone. Will tweet a bit in

xxKIxMIxx over now .... When the mood is different and Osaka ....
half a minute ago via www.movatwi.jp I guess I thought was cool Toukyou'll ('; ω; `)
Half a Minute ago via Www.movatwi.jp

mindchnger Boy was covered in glitter. Everytime he shook his head I rained blue glitter and he had more all over his body

Mindchnger Boy Was Covered in Glitter. Everytime I Rained He Shook his Head Blue Glitter and more all over his Body He HAD
three Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Mindchnger He Played Fye Broken Open and TCB. Omfg
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 7:46 AM

misato_gl peaches were visible when finished.

adayasu Adam slight cold. 。 I 'm Coming from. 2 minutes ago via www.movatwi.jp It was a voice out hesitation
two Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

naomuse I have been crying not stop crying during the final Ini ...
three Minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 7:57 AM

ark4star It was earnestly dancing stand. My neighbors also enjoyed dancing. Thank you Adam! Thank you so much!!
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

You thank Adam! Thank You So much!!
seven Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

missy5around cheers for good work Sounds good today! ー!
Adam is far, but sad (tear) tomorrow, jumping in front yo!
5 minutes ago via Keitai Web

suiren_ryotrlov Nau was just amazing ... completely burned over ... ... Yay! d=(^o^)=b
2 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp D = (^ O ^) = b
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 8:01 AM

Bani_ It Was AMAZING !!!!! Squeak!!!!
four Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Little Bee' date='Oct 6th 2010, 8:05 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 8:22 AM

xxKIxMIxx held out his hand for most fans in the front row Adam, I will touch Tokotoko knee while walking! ! Terakawayusu knee walking (* 'ω `*) introduced a dancer, cool finish yesterday (` · ω ·') Bishitsu! I decided that is today loosely dance pairs. Where did get fired up and connected while Ranranran ♪ today!
1 minute ago via http://www.movatwi.jp

Wowza??? I think she touched Adam's knee while he was walking and touching all the fans hands in the front row???
She's one happy fan...

Mindchnger I Think I Took That's all the pics on my phone. Some Were Too Blurry. One of my fav Shows for Sure. Loved That Was So freaking Happy Adam: DD
six Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mayazappa sellout crowd there !!!!!!!!!!!! ♪ unity
('▽ `)
vistadiva' date='Oct 6th 2010, 8:39 AM

mindchnger
Oh, also, HIS JUNK WAS HUGE AND STARING ME IN THE FACE THE WHOLE SHOW
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

nikki11' date='Oct 6th 2010, 10:27 AM

Posted on October 6, 2010
by jadedoptimist

nikki11' date='Oct 6th 2010, 11:01 AM

Tokyo photo's <3

danilo85' date='Oct 6th 2010, 11:26 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 6th 2010, 11:31 AM

hiadamm1
20CB
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFBo4fNweuU[/bbvideo]
islandgirljams' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:11 PM

http://www.gossipcenter.com/adam-lambert/a...ut-tokyo-421502

Adam Lambert Rocks Out in Tokyo
Posted October 6th, 2010

On the other side of the world for performance duties, Adam Lambert took the stage for a concert in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday night (October 6).

The "For Your Entertainment" entertainer was poised for a great show, as he enthusiastically tweeted prior to gig, "I wanna slay it tonight in TOKYO!"
Not letting his fans down, the 28-year-old ran through all of his hits while at one point getting a bit frisky with bandmate Tommy Joe Ratliff at the JCB Hall venue.

Set to visit Australia after finishing up in Asia, Lambert spoke with Aussie press about overcoming the backlash following his guy-on-guy kiss at the 2009 American Music Awards.

Adam dished, “I definitely didn’t see the backlash coming as it did. I learned from it, and I’m really proud that I managed to get through it without apologizing at any stage, because I don’t think I did anything wrong."

As for his plans to visit the Land Down Under, Lambert said, “The culture [in Australia] seems very open, every liberal, very peaceful and positive. As far as people enjoying the music, there’s probably not as much fear of homosexuality down there, so people can just enjoy the music a little easier."

Celebrity Gossip
Enjoy the pictures of Adam Lambert performing in Tokyo (October 6).
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 6th 2010, 12:55 PM

adamlambert: TheDailyLove The Uni-verse comes to the aid of ANYONE who walks the path of their Heart. Always has, always will... #TDL

Monterrific

Perez+Hilton+should+get+punched+in+the+face+again http://t.co/SdwZTuq via @AddThis

barb4Adam' date='Oct 6th 2010, 2:45 PM

jennyandsally On the way back from the show, I realized the moment I met U & got hugged was real, and tears down How beautiful to feel alive @adamlambert about 3 hours ago via Echofon

terra_zephead Dear Adam you need to do a bigger venue for LA, not Club Nokia, j/s about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

adamlambert Added a final December 16th Glam Nation Show at Club Nokia in LA!!! Bringin it home! So excited! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

citygirl36 @adamlambert yeah 2300 seats srsly?ur management should know better! Watch...in about 14 mins from now sold out in seconds ALOT of sad fans about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to adamlambert

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”