2010-10-08 Tokyo, Japan (JCB Hall) - Night Three

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. For Your Entertainment
04. Down The Rabbit Hole
05. Ring of Fire
06. Fever
07. Sleepwalker
08. Whataya Want from Me
09. Soaked
10. Broken Open
11. Aftermath
12. Sure Fire Winners
13. Strut
14. Music Again
15. If I Had You
16. Encore: Whole Lotta Love

riddle601b
01. Broken Open in Tokyo (Day 3)
02. Whole Lotta Love in Tokyo
03. WWFM HD
04. Medley HD
05. SW HD
06. Music Again
07. If I had you
08. Voodoo Medley HD

androgynouself HD
01. Tommy Intro
02. Fever the Kiss

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

glamstarlight
01. Dedicated to fans of Adam Lambert 2

koyumi adam
01. Japanese 21th Century Boy Talks About Adam Lambert Show

Mint Rose
01. Adam Lambert Narita Airport Oct.9 2010
02. Adam Lambert leaving JAPAN 1
03. Adam Lambert leaving JAPAN 2
04. Adam Lambert leaving JAPAN 3

glitterfans
01. I.I.H.Y. Fan Video oLWU

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=15
http://ca-in-sapporo.blogspot.com/2010/ ... there.html
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-relat ... ng-concert
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 1st 2010, 1:54 PM

TOKYO, JAPAN
(with many thanks to our Japanese sister crayonadachan who has helped put all the info
together for the Japan dates. Domo arigato! from Skanks world-wide!)
Tonight’s show is at JBC HALL
Factual information for Tokyo can be found in the 10-6-2010 thread. For this evening's show we would like to show you some of the sights of the beautiful city of Toyko.
THE VENUE
The JCB Hall is a sport, fashion show, circus, and live music hall located inside of Tokyo Dome City. It is on the opposite corner of the Tokyo Dome, and has a variety of events at any given time, including boxing and live concerts.

Standing, JCB Hall can fit approximately 3,100 people, though this number varies depending on the seating charts for the different events. For example, the stage is set in such a way that during fashion shows it seats less than 1600.

Since the complex is brand new, JCB Hall has a state of the art sound system, complete with a sound absorbing acoustic wall. The seats in the complex are designed for comfort as well.

The stage is set up in such a way that it is extremely versatile, and can be switched out depending on the event. For example, when the circus is playing they tend to use a circle stage, but when a concert is playing the stage is converted into a rectangular shape. When a boxing match is taking place, the back of the stage can be removed in order to seat extra chairs.
Forecast is high of 73 with a low of 65 and clear

Venue is standing (ground floor, enter in order of assigned numbers on tickets) and seated. The capacity is 3,100. Tickets for Oct.7&8 are sold-out.

Show starts at 19:00

Show starts at 19:00 Tokyo time…6:00 am Eastern time
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

AniMaL' date='Oct 7th 2010, 8:47 AM

View My Video
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=mbptzd&s=7
b.jewel.d' date='Oct 8th 2010, 1:42 AM

Wonder how Terrance's bday went!
Fonzie' date='Oct 8th 2010, 4:09 AM

I guess he had a good time going by his tweets :D

A birthday that i will never forget. thanks everyone for your wishes and kind words.
about 6 hours ago via web

Reply Retweet Its my 25th Bday again today! ;) I love you all for the bday wishes and gifts, the adamholics are great here in Japan. So much love... <3
about 23 hours ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

b.jewel.d' date='Oct 8th 2010, 4:39 AM

mindchnger

OMFG I JUST MET ADAM!!!

The shot of whiskey definitely helped lol

I asked him if it was ok to get anhug an he was like OF COURSE! best hug ever
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I told him I'm from Chicago and was in japan on vacation since I just graduated from school then showed him a pic I took from Hammond show

Got him to sign that as well as another pic I took from Erie. He said both pics were awesome :DD

Told him I chose the hammond one cos he was soooo happy in it and I chose the Erie one cos he looks like a badass in it :P

He laughed and said "I was probably mad about something" LOL!! Then we posed for a pic. I have no idea if I was even looking at Neil
Adam had his arm around me and I was trying to work my arm around him while holding all my stuff, lol.

Then I told him I quite enjoyed his dancing last night, especially the pirouette. Neil chimed in & was like "Yeah that was impressive" :P
I was like "And you did a double pirouette too! Really good form there" Adam was LOLing and being cute during the whole exchange :DD

ADAM WAS GORGEOUS! EMO HAIR! AND HIS HUGS ARE AMAAAAAAAZING

taxcha
I'm alive \o/ Adam loves my chains :D And the Glam Nation banner thingy - I got it signed :D

mindchnger
I have no freaking clue if I was looking at Neil during the pic or even smiling, I was totally out of it lol

mindchnger
Security was really trying to rush ppl out cos they started the M&G late but I'm glad I got to get in the bit about his pirouette :DD

mindchnger
Adam's reaction to my comment about his pirouette was really cute... he was just like "yeah I dunno what came over me" LOL

When I showed him the pics I took & told him about them he was like "Yeah I was wondering what city these were from cos they're awesome" :D

b.jewel.d' date='Oct 8th 2010, 4:42 AM

mindchnger
The first person in line @glambert2970 got Adam to wear bunny ears for the pic... IT WAS freakING ADORABLE!!!!
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 5:35 AM

Mmyy9 On my Way to the VENUE.

Misato_Gl @ Rosemint_Adam in time somehow (¯ ▽ ¯) Thank You!It is close to the stage <33

Adamfollower VENUE in the

Taxcha inside with @ Oriharakaoru @ Mindchnger @ Terra_Zephead Last show!

Amoruk Sorry for Dark, but low Front! Http://Twitpic.com/2Vmqjm

ginkuromama admission! Adam Bye position seems mecha? ? ?

Mihonce ~ finally sit right seat. JCB is enough I stand alone also seems like our nice lady next hole ♪ # Glambertjp

kazumin_adam last day at last! TL is terrible sore on your beat. .... Has too nervous. Chai seems a little too arrive at 7:00. A little late to start!

taimama0303adam Toukyou last day of Adam Lambert ☆ ☆ ♪ Hiha again tonight ~ θ (^ 0 ^)

Amoruk phone is Abouta Die! Sorry, Details Later!

chomosky ne ticket wallet if I somehow came out in a hurry? I was pushed forcibly make W

koyumi_adam: Adam Last Show at JCB Hall! http://twitpic.com/2vmhfx

mindchnger I bought an Adam towel... lol. It's actually more like a futbol scarf

mindchnger Last tokyo show tonight :( it's all gone by so fast

mindchnger: Neil was showing Adam how well his tattoo was healing. It's a star burst design... looked like red/orange colors. Adam said it was cool :P

terra_zephead: The M&G started really late tho, I hope everyone got through early

terra_zephead: ok going back to the concert now
b.jewel.d' date='Oct 8th 2010, 5:38 AM

mindchnger
Theres some girls here with homemade peach-shaped fans and "glampeach" emblazoned on them LOL
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:15 AM

Taylorg90 Last Show In Tokyo. Come On People In The Audience, Scream!!!
Fonzie' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:35 AM

Mindchnger Lights off during bad Romance. Starting Show!!!
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:36 AM

Here we go.

mindchnger

Lights off during bad romance. Show starting!!!
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:42 AM

mindchnger

LOL Adam started singing FYe again during dtrh

taxcha

tommy is glittery
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:48 AM

mindchnger

Sweet kiss for fever
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:52 AM

mindchnger

His hair is so freaking tall, blue glitter in it. Alot of glitter lining his eyes. So sparkly

mindchnger

His dancing during Fever wad glorious

mindchnger

Pointed at the bear during fever lol. The dude was really into the whole song

mindchnger

Omfg sw most intense I've seen/heard. Crazy vocal improvs near end of it
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:03 AM

TerranceDlibra

so @twinified I need to watch #noordinaryfamily?

mindchnger

OMFG SOAKED :') That was utter perfection

Must be the acoustic part.
vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:16 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:22 AM

mindchnger

He did not hold back at all during sfw. Mpnte lean. Sick vocals
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:26 AM

mindchnger

High kick to end strut. He's got like a bucket of glitter on his body lol

mindchnger

Lambliff lean during ma and he stroked tommys hair

mindchnger

Adam is having so much fun onstage :D blew a kiss to someone in front row
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:31 AM

mindchnger

Red rose thrown onstage dueling iihy intro. He kissed it and threw it back into crowd

mindchnger

Damn isaac's got a bucket of glitter all over himself too lol

mindchnger

Lol said hello kitty during tommys intro. During bass jack he said careful that might get in your eye
vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:32 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:36 AM

mindchnger

Held long note before dancer intro. Do you like my dancers? They're pretty sexy aren't they?

vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:37 AM

Further down memory lane...

nikki11' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:38 AM

Tokyo 7-10-10 Fever

Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:39 AM

mindchnger

Brooke was here but had to leave to catch a flight so he told crowd to clap for her

mindchnger

Adam cracking up at taylors dance
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:40 AM

mindchnger

He pretends to put a tab on his tongue everytime he says ecstasy lol ILH
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

'Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:41 AM

mindchnger

Wll

mindchnger

Acoustic wll!!!

mindchnger

Starting off sitting on steps
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:43 AM

# mindchnger Starting off sitting on steps less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# mindchnger mindchnger Acoustic wll!!! 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:50 AM

mindchnger

Adam tappign cymbals to tell Isaac to switch to electric but Isaac didn't hear
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:51 AM

# mindchnger

Monte ended wll with electric while Isaac still on bongos lol

mindchnger

Holy freaking crap.. He Picked up stem of pink rose and simulated his dick getting hard

mindchnger

OMFG HIS VOCALS TONITE!!! SOME OF THE BEST VOCALS IVE EVER HEARD...EVER

mindchnger

THE SOUND WAS AWESOME. Adam didn't have to talk to sound guy at all
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:52 AM

# TaylorG90 To all the models I probably offended with my singing last night at the karaoke bar: I'm sorry. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Taylor Green TaylorG90 Last Show In Tokyo. Come On People In The Audience, Scream!!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Nadine citygirl36 Lol RT “@mindchnger: Theres some girls here with homemade peach-shaped fans and "glampeach" emblazoned on them LOL about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:59 AM

mindchnger

I know I always say his vocals are the best but srsly THE VOCALS TONIGHT WERE PROB THE BEST I'VE EVER HEARD FROM HIM
mindchnger

IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY A LOOONG STEMMED ROSE :P
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:59 AM

# mindchnger mindchnger There is like a morphing blob projection during DTRH and I swear to god there was a peach that appeared LOL! half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:01 AM

mindchnger

And he said "Arigato Tokyo" to end it all :')
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:08 AM

Amoruk Cute is That White Dude Dancer. LOL 1 Minute ago via Yubitter
Fonzie' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:25 AM

IsaacTheCarp AMAZING show. AMAZING people. AMAZING place to play 3 nights. AMAZIZING. Thank you for being so great Tokyo
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:37 AM

Lan_39 Who I met tonight? Lady aga & Adam ambert... And his b.i.r.d... 3 minutes ago via TwitBird
Kazykazy @adamlambert Thank you for Great Great show tonight!! I got lots of enegy, love so much!! Love you!! 6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
# jennyandsally @adamlambert Life would be a party #JPNtnxADAM 19 minutes ago via Echofon

# Lisa LISA0502xxx @adamlambert's LIVE soooooo great!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU, Adam♥♥♥ 20 minutes ago via TwitBird

# yuka chikumaaa @negativeneil ohhhhhh I'm going to miss uuuuuuuuu 20 minutes ago via TwitBird

barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:01 AM

citygirl36 OMG Tommy's "whoa or wow" @ the end. He looks a bit stunned :fear: lol & Ad's tongue after :0 about 5 hours ago via Mobile Web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:21 AM

mindchnger THIS IS THE GUY I SAW POSTSHOW!! he was gorgeous in gold eye makeup & shimmery dress!! RT @el3c7ra: http://oi56.tinypic.com/23h3nd5.jpg 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Everyone freaked the f8ck out seeing him but idk his name. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

# I don't know the name of the person but Adams friend is here. Black drag queen who was In one of the interviews with him at NY fashion week about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:55 AM

vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:03 AM

Sasha: Last day in Tokyo make up.. went kinda wild :) Ill miss you tokyo!!! <3
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:06 AM

1. Mckeee @adamlambert Thank you so much. We really really love you, Adam. Keep on Glam! Please come back soon. Thanks! ;) #JPNtnxADAM 1 minute ago via Echofon

2. Kur2u_normal walnut1113 @adamlambert I went to GNTjapan. so amazing! you are gorgeous, sexy ,beautiful singer..I got lots of enegy.thank you so much! #JPNtnxADAM 3 minutes ago via web

3. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @UhHuhHerMusic Thank you for coming to Japan, and great sound. We love you so much. Please come back again! Thanks. :) #JPNtnxADAM 3 minutes ago via Echofon

4. _____normal kigappa 最高でした!ARIGATO Thank you soooooo mach! You'er awesome!!! #JPNtnxADAM 3 minutes ago via web
5. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @Monterrific Thank you for coming to Japan, and amazing sound. Your guiter play made me ROCK! We really love you. #JPNtnxADAM 6 minutes ago via Echofon

6. 201003272103000_normal hanginwidow @adamlambert … sound of ur blowing kiss … U glambert(grabbed) my heart #JPNtnxADAM Plz coming soon JPN!! We Luv U 4 eva !! 8 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp

7. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @IsaacTheCarp Thank you for coming to Japan. :) Your great drumming made me crazy! We love you so much. Thanks! #JPNtnxADAM 9 minutes ago via Echofon

8. 03aef164-1805-40ad-a395-33c7186d99de_normal Kazykazy I love the performance that @ adamlambert used the rose by sexy way!! :) #JPNtnxADAM 9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

9. Default_profile_2_normal carterthecougar RT @4evrmomof4: RT @J-Lambs RT please! #JPNtnxADAM @adamlambert 10 minutes ago via web

10. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @TommyJoeRatliff Thank you for coming to Japan! Why are you such a cute kitty? Awww you're awesome. Please come back again. ;) #JPNtnxADAM 11 minutes ago via Echofon

11. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @TerranceDlibra Thank you for coming to Japan, and great dance. I'm glad your B-day in Japan with you. Sorry, my poor English. #JPNtnxADAM 13 minutes ago via Echofon
12. ___o__________normal colorflamingo アメアイから見てきた人に生で会えるなんて本当に夢のような時間でした(/ _ ; )♥♥ ありがとうございます!! we all love Adam<333 #JPNtnxADAM 14 minutes ago via Echofon

13. Masumicchi_normal masumicchi @adamlambert Tonight was brilliant!!!!!Many many Thanks!:) #JPNtnxADAM 14 minutes ago via web
14. 03aef164-1805-40ad-a395-33c7186d99de_normal Kazykazy I had great Glamnation week!! #JPNtnxADAM 15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

15. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @TaylorG90 Thans you for coming to Japan, awesome dance! Your perfomance made me can't stop dance. Haha. We really love you. :) #JPNtnxADAM 15 minutes ago via Echofon

16. Miichan35_normal MiiCHaN35 #JPNtnxADAM 本当に楽しかった!!Thank u sooooo much Adam!!! I really happy that could see ur wonderful show ;) @adamlambert 16 minutes ago via Echofon

17. House_normal adamnails We loves you! #JPNtnxADAM #glambertjp 17 minutes ago via TwitBird
18. Mckeee_normal Mckeee @SashaMallory Thank you for coming to Japan and amazing performans. I never seen powerful girl dance like you. We love you. :) #JPNtnxADAM 17 minutes ago via Echofon

19. Adam_ver_normal LeRing @adamlambert I love you<3 I love AdamTEAM&Adamily<3 ThankYou soooo much!!! めちゃくちゃ楽しませてもらっていっぱいパワーをもらったよーヽ(´∇`)ノ本当にみんなありがとう! #JPNtnxADAM 23 minutes ago via モバツイ

20. Img_2054_normal Airi_555 @adamlambert Arigatou...Thank you! I love you so much!!! #JPNtnxADAM #glambertjp 24 minutes ago via TwitBird
islandgirljams' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:20 AM

omg, #bunnybert is real :o :haha:
http://adamlambertfans.com/media/photos/3323/53994
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:27 AM

minami0721 RT @maximKkKa:
Show must go on! #AdamComeToRussia #AdamComeToRussia #AdamComeToRussia
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

nikki11' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:31 AM

riddle601b
Broken Open in Tokyo (Day 3)
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 11:02 AM

jennyandsally @adamlambert wanna get myself lost in this ecstasy for a while. WLL was way too sexy. You slayed me !!! 3 minutes ago via Echofon

jmahilo @AdamLambert #JPNtnxADAM Thank you very much,I love you.I caught yor great POWER & LOVE tonight!!! 8 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp
nikki11' date='Oct 8th 2010, 12:45 PM

riddle601b
Whole Lotta Love in Tokyo
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 8th 2010, 4:19 PM

New article...

LINK: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5...ers.html?cat=15

Adam Lambert Tops 700,000 Followers on Twitter -- Most for Any 'American Idol' Alumnus

It's Not Just the Songs and His Music that Prompt People to Follow Adam Lambert on Twitter
Adam Lambert, the often controversial vocalist whose star was launched via American Idol, has reached a Twitter threshold, topping
700,000 followers on the social networking site. And he did it without screaming "Follow me!" on CNN, too. Slowly but surely, Lambert has amassed nearly three-quarters of a million followers based on his music, his public appearances and interviews, and sheer charisma.

As noted, Adam Lambert hasn't had the benefit of having Ashton Kutcher challenge him to a Twitter race to get more followers (as did Larry King on CNN). Nor has he had the strangely universal magnetic appeal of his friend and song collaborator Lady Gaga (nearly 6.7 million Twitter followers to date), but the glam rocker keeps accumulating followers steadily, climbing toward one million. The reason, even to the most casual observer, is fairly obvious and twofold: He is intensely forthright in his posts and his obvious excitability is contagious.

Let's face it. Individuals do not necessarily follow others, including celebrities, on Twitter simply to keep abreast of what they are doing. They can get that information on personal official websites, through their management agency, through fan sites, on MySpace, Facebook, TMZ, and a host of other information outlets. Individuals follow someone like Adam Lambert because they want to feel a connection to the person.

And Twitter posts can be present or past tense or speculative, informative or opinionated ramblings, musings or links to something that interests the poster (and something they believe will interest their followers). For instance, Lambert, who is currently on his Glam Nation Tour in Japan, recently posted just before a show, "I want to slay it tonight in TOKYO!" The next day, Lambert announced he had added another tour date: "Added a final December 16th Glam Nation Show at Club Nokia in LA!!! Bringin it home! So excited!"

It was through Lambert's posts to Twitter that people got his side of the story on a battery accusation leveled against him by a paparazzo in Miami Beach in September.
Several photos of the incident show Lambert wrestling the guy to the ground and the rocker openly recounted the events in Twitter bursts.

"They're real good at provoking," he wrote, "but there ain't any pics or video of the b.s. they spew out... Haha well... I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol MIAMI!!!"

Lambert, who is openly gay, also shares with his followers his more serious side. He posted a few days after the accusation: "Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it's own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn't being proud of who and what you are leading by example? :) just wondering..."

It might be surprising to find out that Adam Lambert has more followers than any other American Idol alumnus. He has more than Daughtry (almost 200,000), Fantasia (over 35,000), Clay Aiken (over 3,000), Jennifer Hudson (nearly 60,000), David Cook (two accounts, over 162,000), Kelly Clarkson (over 400,000), Kellie Pickler (over 270,000), Lee DeWyze (over 50,000), Kris Allen (over 214,000), and Carrie Underwood (who doesn't have an official Twitter account). His closest competitors are Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks (nearly 650,000) and Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta (nearly 500,000).

Lambert rose to fame during his journey to the American Idol finale in Season 8, where he finished a surprising second to Kris Allen. But since American Idol, Lambert's first album, "For Your Entertainment," has out-sold Allen's by a two-to-one margin and approaches the 750,000 mark in sales with each passing day (having already sold over 1 million copies worldwide). The album, which has spawned three Billboard Hot 100 songs, continues to remain on the Billboard 200 after 45 weeks on the albums chart.
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 5:05 PM

Friday, October 08, 2010
Adam Lambert in Tokyo (and I was there)

http://ca-in-sapporo.blogspot.com/2010/10/...-was-there.html

".The audience wasn't dressed as wildly as I had expected, with some exceptions, but a sign of how totally they were into Adam is how, on one of his quieter pieces, there was complete silence when he paused. He had them completely in his grasp, jumping when he told them to and screaming back, “Yes!” when he asked, “Are you having fun?” (5 times).......

...The versatility in his performance in what I really admire – from the flamboyancy, the glam, and the strut to the softer moments, including the cute, spontaneous grins when he senses it went well. Adam being Adam – that’s what we love. The songs are still ringing in my head, and I’m still grinning. It was worth losing an ear (from my flashing cat headband) over"!
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 5:12 PM

mindchnger oh man now every time I see a rose I may think of rising peen... LOL! thx Adam for that imagery about 6 hours ago via web

J_Lambs @IsaacTheCarp ARIGATOU for wonderful rhythm. i love your drums, and my partner said he loves your slender meatiness body, too. XD about 6 hours ago via web in reply to IsaacTheCarp

J_Lambs JapanのM&G photos 全部出そろいました! http://adamlambertfans.com/media/photos/2973 about 6 hours ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:25 PM

riddle601b
WWFM HD

Medley HD
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:50 PM' post='23369979']

ginaaxton <33 RT @SarahClub: ♪Wanna whole lotta love♪ @adamlambert signed on my @skingraft Jacket!!! 12 minutes ago via Echofon
Little Bee' date='Oct 8th 2010, 6:52 PM

adamlambert

@HelloJonte Happy birthday dove! Had a reckless Tokyo time w you... here's too the start of a beautiful friendship! Love you!
Silvia' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:11 PM

riddle601b
SW HD
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:31 PM

On Friday 8th October 2010, @free_the_fritz said:

So I subbed in a 1st grade class today. Little boy asked me what music I like. I told him Adam Lambert. He said, "My mommy likes him! She told my Aunt Jody he sings nice and he's got a big package." Then he turns to me and asks, "What's in his big package? Does it help him sing?"

I nearly died but I patted his head and told him it wasn't determined whether his package helps him sing....there would probably have to be tests to find out.
madamimadam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 7:49 PM

@kcinkcity: #Rosebert Macro #2 http://twitpic.com/2vtc68
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:37 PM

glamstarlight
Dedicated to fans of Adam Lambert 2
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 8:53 PM

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-relation...-during-concert

Adam Lambert kisses bass player during concert

October 8th, 2010 5:19 pm ET.

It's become somewhat of a tradition that American Idol alum Adam Lambert kisses his bass player during his shows. At first people were a little surprised to see the homosexual kiss, and now it's become part of Lambert.

Lambert and Tommy Joe Ratliff adjust the length of their puckers based on where they are. When they were in Singapore, the kiss was quick, since homosexuality is illegal there. Their latest smooch was in Japan, and it was full on.

Lambert came out after he was on Idol, although everyone already knew he was gay. For some, it was thanks to some pictures that were circulated of Lambert and a former boyfriend. For others, it was the makeup.

Lambert has incorporated his sexuality in to his shows because that's what entertainers do. Much like Britney Spears or any other performer, sex is huge when it comes to putting on a stage. Just because Lambert is gay, doesn't mean he isn't going to add sex in to his performances.

Some people aren't bothered by Lambert's actions, while others can't stand it. We say to each his own, and Lambert should rock on!
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:04 PM

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:37 PM, bjluvsadam said:I can't get over how ingenious this was of you!! You go gurl!!! I would have been glued there for life!!!!!!

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM, gretchenpc said:Worship!!! LOL.(When did he grow a tail???)

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Hypatia said:Now everyone and their mother is gonna want one like this. I know I do. :)

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:52 PM, gypsyqueen said:Look at the expression on Adam's face. "That low? Go higher"

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:47 PM, KatieJ said:"Hey! I thought Neil said, "No GROPING", Lol."He did. Too bad I listened. LOL.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Ageanblue said:Hey! I thought Neil said, "No GROPING", Lol.

Iamadamant avatarOn Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Iamadamant said:Jealous!

Dioraddict1 On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Dioraddict1 said:lucky girl!!!

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM, kelseyflute said:If her hand was up a bit higher, I bet he would be making a different face. xD
:)
madamimadam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:26 PM

mindchnger Bigger pink rose/rising peen gif :P ohhh Adam http://bit.ly/aQ3X67
29 minutes ago via web
BlueIndigoSky' date='Oct 8th 2010, 9:31 PM

mindchnger http://bit.ly/aQ3X67
barb4Adam' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:05 PM

ineeez raining today. 30 minutes ago via sgBEAT

Orlando2000_1028cc_normal norikohinoor @adamlambertJP Adam's leaving,so sky is crying( T_T) JPNtnxADAM about 1 hour ago via HootSuite

Image_8__normal Maaya5Go @adamlambert Thank U 4 a wonderful song&performance.Japanese fans loves U very much.Please promise to visit Japan again!<3 #JPNtnxAdam about 2 hours ago via TwitBird

awesome_1 @adamlambert not to pull any 'stunts' in M'asia huh? Define stunts. about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

awesome_1 @adamlambert abide by rules? And b ordinary? Er....... God help us all. #GlamNationMalaysia :) about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

debbieeeeee What the f**k. No stunts in malaysia??? No freaking fever kiss? Imma RT some crap soon brb about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

islandgirljams' date='Oct 8th 2010, 10:45 PM

ONe of the boys who went backstage to meet Adam awwww.... so cute but translator please lol?

koyumi adam
Japanese 21th Century Boy Talks About Adam Lambert Show
madamimadam' date='Oct 9th 2010, 12:12 AM

Monterrific @tommyjoeratliff , you missed a good time Nightengaling with me and @isaacthecarp last night
about 1 hour ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 9th 2010, 1:07 AM

adamlambert Goodbye Tokyo :( I will miss you (and your amaZing shopping) Until next time...
9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

heartNNsoul ryosukeimai (music producer/songwriter) who tweeted Adam's photo said in another tweet "Adam mentioned that the JPN audience was AWESOME!"
24 minutes ago via web
danilo85' date='Oct 9th 2010, 6:36 AM

riddle601b
Music Again

If I had you
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Oct 9th 2010, 10:26 AM

Here's a video of ADAM LAMBERT at the Narita Ariport in Tokyo, Japan, this morning, October 9, 2010, preparing to leave for his next concert in Manila, Philippines.

Mint Rose
Adam Lambert Narita Airport Oct.9 2010

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 9th 2010, 4:23 PM

riddle601b
Voodoo Medley HD
barb4Adam' date='Oct 9th 2010, 5:12 PM

danilo85' date='Oct 9th 2010, 5:27 PM