2010-10-12 Hong Kong, China (Star Hall)

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 1:54 PM

Can anyone grab this pic and blow it up?

borneobaby @adamlambert @negativeneil Front page of Review section of HK Sunday Post. Great promo. http://kvs.co/1eS6
about 3 hours ago via kanvaso.com
jnmk' date='Oct 11th 2010, 2:26 PM

:flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:58 PM

American idol runner-up and showman Adam Lambert, is glam's new face
He may not have won American Idol, but singer Adam Lambert has triumphed as the poster boy of 21st-century glam
Samantha Leese
Updated on Oct 10, 2010
Adam Lambert didn't win the eighth season of American Idol, but you would never know it.

Sixteen months after the 27-year-old Californian finished second to Kris Allen in the reality contest's finale, Lambert has released a commercially successful debut, launched his international Glam Nation tour and gained hundreds of thousands of fans (or "Fanberts") the world over.

He performs in Hong Kong on Tuesday night.

"I feel like I did win," Lambert says in an e-mail interview that, sadly, robs him of the charisma that is undeniable in person. "It was a pretty stressful week leading up to the finale and it was a lot of work. After it was done, I felt like I could breathe. I got signed to a major label and I got to put out an album. That was what I had wanted from the show and I got it."

Lambert's unabashed theatricality - his penchant for tight leather, eyeliner, black nail polish and stage costumes that hint at an inner male Gaga - is what made him stand out from the get-go. Simon Fuller, super-manager and granddaddy of the Idol franchise, described him as "Mark Bolan meets Bowie, with a touch of Freddie Mercury and the sexiness of Prince".

"Freddie Mercury is definitely one of my major influences," Lambert says. "I think that there is major theatricality among female performers today, and I still can't figure out why it is missing in [men]. Hopefully the interest will break through and become more visible." For now, he seems content to be its 21st-century poster child.

At Lambert's Idol audition in San Francisco, where he sang Michael Jackson's Rock with You and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody a cappella, the judges picked up on his drama right away. "I think you are theatrical, and therefore not current," criticised Simon Cowell, presumably referring to the peak in the 1980s of classic pop-rock showmanship. Randy Jackson countered: "I think it's time for someone like you."

Sure enough, the American public's fascination with Lambert soared throughout season eight of Idol, and the cantankerous Cowell struggled increasingly to find a bad word to say. As the gossip rags drooled over Lambert's private life, threatening lurid exposes about his homosexuality (he finally came out in a Rolling Stone cover story in June 2009), the singer punched back, week in, week out, with performances that eventually brought Cowell to his feet.

"I think words are unnecessary, but I want to give you a standing ovation," he said after Lambert's now famous rendition of Tears for Fears' Mad World.

It's not every day one receives such praise, but that's by no means Lambert's finest Idol hour.

That title goes either to a performance with veteran rock stars Kiss, in which Lambert held his own musically and visually - he wore an outfit of leather, wings and platform boots, adorned liberally with glitter and rhinestones - or to the duet of We Are the Champions with Idol winner Kris Allen, backed by the remaining members of Queen themselves.

At a press conference after the season finale of Idol, Lambert was articulate, gracious and happy. Someone asked how he felt after the show. "Oh, it felt so good," he said. "I got to sing with Queen and with Kiss. I mean, first or second - it doesn't matter to me. I got to sing with two great, heroic rock bands."

Adam Lambert was raised on the stage. "It's where I thrive most," he says. "It's like my second home."

As a child in suburban San Diego, his parents encouraged him to take up musical theatre to channel his hyperactivity. "I think it was clear from an early age that I wanted to be a performer," Lambert has said. "I liked putting on costumes and getting attention."

Having honed his talent in high school choirs and musicals, he lasted five weeks at college before leaving to pursue a career in music in Hollywood.

In 2004, Lambert landed a role in the musical version of The Ten Commandments, starring Val Kilmer. By 2005, he was touring as an understudy with the Broadway cast of Wicked. "Growing up doing musical theatre, I obviously got the chance to sing a lot. I got to a point in my career where I wanted to start singing my own material in my own way and not someone else's. In essence, this was why I decided to audition for Idol."

Lambert's debut, For Your Entertainment, was released via 19 Recordings in November last year. It sold 200,000 copies in its first week. Rolling Stone's Joel Hoard described it as "a mix of radio-ready rock and electro-pop", and pointed out that the album's cover, "featuring the singer's heavily made-up face, peering seductively into the camera, [suggests] a tongue-in-cheek update of David Bowie's Hunky Dory sleeve".

"There is definitely a retro vibe to some of the material," Lambert says. "I think it is all very positive and each song has a great message."

His performance of For Your Entertainment 's title track at the 2009 American Music Awards left viewers gasping and bloggers ranting after Lambert kissed and touched male members of his band on stage.

In response to the controversy, Lambert said: "Female performers have been doing this for years, and the minute a man does it, everybody freaks out. My goal was not to p*** people off. It was to promote freedom of expression and artistic freedom."

Lambert's homosexuality was, officially, kept under wraps during the competition. Previous gay contestants on Idol have spoken openly about the show's producers ordering them to stay quiet. But Lambert did next to nothing to hide who he was. As he told Vanessa Grigoriadis when he made it official: "I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay."

Many speculated, crassly, that his "lifestyle" could have cost him the vote in the end. It's an unfortunate possibility, but one that Lambert has acknowledged. He says, diplomatically: "Kris is a great guy and he is very talented. I think in that show, he was probably more appealing to the fans and the demographic that voted."

Though Lambert will, for some time, have to shoo the spectre of American Idol and its team of pop star manufacturers, it's clear he has a real chance to do something fresh. Or at least, to help advance the cause - for freedom, for madness and theatricality in pop music - that Lady Gaga hauled back to life in the summer of 2008.

One verse of a Lambert track, Sure Fire Winner, boasts the lyrics: "I was born with glitter on my face. My baby clothes made of leather and lace". We almost believe it.

Adam Lambert Live in Hong Kong, Tue, 8pm, Hitec, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, HK$690-HK$890 HK Ticketing. Inquiries: 2629 6240

http://www.scmp.com/portal/site/SCMP/menui...usic&s=Life
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 9:08 PM

@Byroncooke: I can CONFIRM @adamlambert will perform "If I Had You" live on #Xfactor Australia this Mon Night Oct 18th
madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 11:03 PM

TerranceDlibra my computer is trippin...
15 minutes ago via web

TerranceDlibra good morning hong kong and twitter...
17 minutes ago via web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 11:48 PM
AdamLambertHK2 (3) Don't freaking scream during the ballads dangit! :thumbsdown: (4) Be respectful don't stalk the glamily! (5) Hide your camcorders/cameras! about 1 hour ago via web

AdamLambertHK Waiting in line for @adamlambert's hk concert. There are about 20 of us!@ hooplamagnet. @glam_alidol 9 minutes ago via Mobile Web
sealuv' date='Oct 12th 2010, 12:04 AM

borneobaby Sigh... Life will never be easy for @adamlambert... Luckily he's got not only mega talent, but mega COURAGE! xxx
17 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 12:27 AM

OK, I will bring some here. But if someone has interest , I've opened a tread on a Chinese fan forum where I'll post all the Chinese tweets http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=910813649

AdamLambertHK Waiting in line for @adamlambert's hk concert. There are about 20 of us!
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 12:33 AM

侯嘉明Alyson_Hau:今日見 Adam Lambert 啦!到數 5 小時! 'I've got my boots on!' Got the 'leather' dress ready, shall I do the 'black colour liner' too??

She is a HK dj, and she will interview Adam later
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 1:43 AM

Video : Adam Lambert is getting his luggage at HongKong airport by Nikki

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0MTA3MzUy.html
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 2:05 AM

laihiu ryanne
Hugged @adamlambert !!!! Loved his answers to my questions!!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 2:13 AM
laihiu
I talked about how he changed the lyrics of "what's going on" that he sang in upright caberet & what happened to his ripped pants XD
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 2:33 AM

昰锌:预早六小时来排队,就是为了等adam Lambert 的演唱会。附加一句,现场排队只有三个男生,我是其中之一。

Fans are waiting outside now, 6 hours earlier. There are only three boys including himself.
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 2:38 AM'

护护V:到汇星了,听说adam也刚到,还见了几个从fackbook抽中的当粉…额,他跟我在同一个楼了,同一个楼了,窘

Adam has arrived at Star Hall, and met some fans who have won the press con tickets
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 3:22 AM

From HK fans: Press con has finished , Adam is very tall , very thin,very gorgeous, very white
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:03 AM

SharonTin:在汇星排队...放眼望去美女帅哥一片啊

In the line outside Star Hall, many pretty boys and pretty girls
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:13 AM

Borneobaby Then Adam walked out of a lift right beside me, with Lane. I froze! Impressions? So tall! So American. 53 minutes ago

Borneobaby
Reporting in - I just saw ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!I was lurking outside the hall trying to hear soundcheck - no luck. © 53 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:20 AM'

From HK fan: A little Adam fan is dong homework outside Star Hall

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:30 AM

Oh, SonyHK gave Adam a black silk Chinese tang costume, and Adam had it on, very handsome, but with a big fox tail :haha:

From moutou: sonyhk的送了件黑色丝唐装,我们捣鼓他现场穿,骨架子长得好, 穿上极翩然佳公子,只是一转身露出截毛茸茸大尾巴,噗。
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:41 AM

应陈风:排了一个多小时的队了,去的不算早,现在在队伍的中间。现场大概有一百多个粉丝,很多MM都很GLAM。。有男粉:)

Having waited more than one hour, in the middle of the line. There are more than 100 fans outside now. Many glam girls, and there are some male fans.
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:15 AM

Yes, some fans said they had touched him
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:28 AM

Waiting in the line

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:38 AM

This? http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/a...494b11cb16f.jpg

From HK fan: M&G is over. Most of fans are very glam, with glitter,eyeline . Many pretty boys and girls. A gay couple are making out

danilo85' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:43 AM

jieschreck88
Adam Lambert arrival at Hong Kong airport on Oct. 11.m2ts

@kitmeow
Adam Lambert arrived at Hong Kong Int'l Airport
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:48 AM

矢沢慶子:Adam Lambert今天在香港首次开演唱会,演唱会前做的专访,相信应该会有人会对他有兴趣吧,所以就拍下来了!呵呵。

Adam Lambert is doing a interview today

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:00 AM

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:08 AM

nikki就差钱:当好像着凉感冒了,不停得打喷嚏,很心疼

Oh , Adam seems to have caught a cold, sneezing during M&G
madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:09 AM

@pollyness me and @southpaw2009 just chatted with Lane at the M&G line, she said Manila crowd was awesome! and I think GNT HK will get a longer set later! woo freakin' hoo!
Vivaldi' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:16 AM

yukari666: Too cool, gave Adam a small panda puppet, Adam said it's cute, and took a picture with me, and Adam signed a printed photo of us together (which was taken before).
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:16 AM

sherylteo @adamlambert Hi Adam, thanks for signing the glam box n my cam! ;) Hope it takes gd vids so I can share w ur worldwide fans! 
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to adamlambert

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: Adam seems to have caught a cold, sneezing during M&G
5 minutes ago via web

SashaMallory no actually o.0 mmk BYE
6 minutes ago via web

sherylteo @negativeneil Hi Neil, I just realized I forgot to thank u for taking the photo at the m&g... so, Thanks!! 
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to negativeneil

SashaMallory staring at my twitter... and nothin to tweet.. hmm
10 minutes ago via web

AdamLambertHK The pic of line http://bit.ly/a9UmCJ
13 minutes ago via web

pollyness and to @Clear_Liqueur, he's sporting badass emo hair!!!! YUSSS!!!
14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness it does NOT matter to me if he did or did not tweet about Manila. Isn't his amazing performance last Sunday (cont) http://tl.gd/6en05b
15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness it was surreal. i was shaking like a leaf from the time I bade the Lambert boys goodbye until we were already on our way to the coffee shop.
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

southpaw2009 Thanked him 4 d badass Manila, hes rocking emo hair, @pollyness & I still shaking, having coffee now..
19 minutes ago via Mobile Web

zoranaless @pollyness Im outside bb..right next to the adam sign :)
19 minutes ago via Mobile Web in reply to pollyness

pollyness i also thanked Neil for the M&G. he smiled and replied "thank you" as well. and no, I did not ask for a picture.
21 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

sherylteo Anyway it's still so worth it! Adam is so sweet n charming in person... I'm so in love.. haha. ;)
22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

southpaw2009 Adam super nice at HK M&G, more personal, he said Manila was awesome! Im still starstruck
22 minutes ago via Mobile Web

pollyness Adam also said "thank you" for the awesome Manila crowd. I feel blessed having to hear this for myself IRL
24 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

AdamLambertHK The pic of adam lambert doing a interview today http://bit.ly/aNrcRt
25 minutes ago via web

sherylteo no priority queue so I'll be very far back fr the stage... hopefully the vids will still be gd.
25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness @zoranaless where are you? im here at Pacific Coffee just outside Box Office area! i have your Glambox with meeeee! :D
25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to zoranaless

pollyness and again, he noticed that I was shaking, rubbed my back and hugged me!!! it was so bittersweet. all i kept saying was "thank you"...
27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

sherylteo In a daze now... hugged Adam at the m&g. 
27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

zoranaless And free wifi!!! Lol @pollyness are u here?
30 minutes ago via Mobile Web

pollyness and when i thought that i actually calmed down already, Neil took our picture and I JUST STARTED SHAKING AGAIN. *I am so embarassing*
31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness he looked amused, smiled at me and said "that would be interesting!" and we actually freaking laughed together!!!!! :o
34 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness i told Adam that this was my last GNT, thanked him for the best show i've seen in my life & that I would've wanted to watch him in Malaysia
37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: Most of fans are very glam, glitter,eyeline . Many pretty boys and girls. A gay couple are making out in the line
39 minutes ago via web

pollyness i took this last chance to thank Adam for the wonderful, amazing Manila show. told him people were raving about it.
41 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pollyness being my 2nd M&G with Adam, i didn't think I would be this nervous and panicky all over again. I will never get over this. NEVER.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: Waiting in the line http://bit.ly/axbwle
about 1 hour ago via web

pollyness me and @southpaw2009 just finished our last M&G, and we were both literally shaking!!! (again!)
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

ooipau RT @philamberts: picture of the crowd! from @Manilaconcerts http://bit.ly/9KEOpT
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/a...ae11de29690.jpg
about 1 hour ago via web

ooipau RT @Sethshomaru: (via GlamFansUnite) The main Twitter list for tonight's show in Star Hall, Hongkong >> http://fb.me/GTaGFC6U
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: A cool girl has written NOH8 on her face
about 1 hour ago via web

ooipau Now how did we manage that? Lol RT @amandie_ng: @SG_Glamberts @adamlambert trending on Yahoo! Singapore! http://plixi.com/p/50197102
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

pollyness and yes, saw Neil again. *sigh*
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

AdamLambertHK From HK fan:There are more than 200 fans in the line. Girls are talking about make-up.
about 2 hours ago via web
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:27 AM

Many old male fans

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:36 AM

Concert is at 3rd floor , but the end of the line is at 4th floor. The fans are at all ages and from the world

That tweet is from a small boy :haha:
Vivaldi' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:39 AM

Doraemon and Naruto: Saw a male fan who is wearing a suit, he is probably accompanying his girlfriend or his daughter.

Doraemon and Naruto: Looks like we can now enter the concert hall, people start to move, then scream continuously.
madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:40 AM

zoranaless Met @pollyness for a minute and then had to run back to the line coz it started moving! We're going in!!! :DD
less than a minute ago via Mobile Web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:43 AM

zoranaless This crowd is awesome btw..indiscriminate mix of ages, sexes and nationalities :DDD
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:43 AM

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:50 AM

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 7:51 AM

侯嘉明Alyson_Hau:Adam Lambert 訪問將於下星期一至五,香港電台第三台 Teen Time 播出 !!!
Press room

The interview wil be aired on Monday to Friday next week.
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 8:04 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 8:27 AM

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: The crowds are yelling 'ADAM LAMBERT' together now
5 minutes ago via web

jieshrek66 Video of Glamberts in Hong Kong waiting for Adam Lambert at Star Hall tonight http://twitvid.com/L4UCJ
7 minutes ago via Echofon

natmurray Better pic... waiting for the hawt @adamlambert to hit the stage! x http://twitpic.com/2wz09g
8 minutes ago via TwitPict

AdamLambertHK pic of crowd http://bit.ly/bPIq27
16 minutes ago via web

dumdidav These "opening songs" are so smart... Crowd's all hyped up already!! Go @adamlambert go!!!! http://yfrog.com/56ke5fj
5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

natmurray Waiting for the hawt @adamlambert to hit the stage! http://twitpic.com/2wz1h0
6 minutes ago via Photoshop Express for iOS

ledena Love his hair. So fluffy. http://bit.ly/a0nh3P
15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ledena He's gorgeous. http://bit.ly/dawBom
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck
madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 8:40 AM

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: The Free Standing space is full of people
2 minutes ago via web

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: Soundchecking
12 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 8:45 AM

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:04 AM

Huh????

TerranceDlibra Just played the first half of a kick ass show everybody LOL. spoken by a true PLAYA @isaacthecarp! MAAAN shut up @tommyjoeratliff! :P
2 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:13 AM

Can anyone give us a recap of what is being said?

AdamLambertHK Chinese video news about @adamlambert Malaysia concert http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/y/2010-10-1...2761157567.html @hooplamagnet
8 minutes ago via web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:23 AM

I got this from a translate site...http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
Synopsis:   "Adam - Rambert (Adam Lambert) recently had made a trouble in Malaysia. This country's Muslim organizes to request him to cancel is arranged in October 14 concert, the reason is this “the American idol” (American Idol) believes in Malaysian this majority of people Islamism national dissemination homosexuality culture".
moonlighting' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:41 AM
Hi Marie, I watched the video clips 5 times because the background announcer was speaking in Mandarin which is not my first tongue. I speak Cantonese. I am pretty sure that she said that :

Adam is in a little trouble for the Malaysia GNT concert on Oct 14th becasue the Malaysian Islamic group's protest against the concert. The reason for the protest is that they think Adam promote homosexuality in their country in which Muslim is the majority of the population. She did not say that the concert is cancelled. However, the Chinese heading above the video clip said that Adam Lambert's Malaysia Concert is cancelled.

I don't think it's being cancelled. The headline is just sensationalized. IMO.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:21 AM

鍾明慧Katrina:He is rock

jieshrek66
Lots of underwear & bra on stage during SFW. Strut now!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:42 AM

jieshrek66 Ann Hong
Mad world!
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Ann Hong
jieshrek66 Ann Hong
It is so crowded I can hardly tweet:-) I believe my purse is totally deformed
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

sweetmm' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:44 AM

jieshrek66

Twenty century boy now!!
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:54 AM

侯嘉明Alyson_Hau:Adam Lambert & me @ Press Conference

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

swflaboy' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:55 AM

AdamLambertHK From HK fan: SonyHK gave Adam a Chinese tang costume, and Adam had it on, very handsome, but with a big fox tail LOL
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:57 AM

鍾明慧Katrina:I love u Adam Lambert !

应陈风:I can't believe it's over....amazing!!!!

应陈风:losing the ability to talk....
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:02 AM

@錢小蕙:爱Adam Lambert,希望將來在一個更大的舞台欣賞你。他唱得實在棒!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:06 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:10 AM

At press con
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Vivaldi' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:11 AM

jieshrek66: Adam said it was such a great crowd tonight. It indeed is. Chamberts gave him lots of love.
swflaboy' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:14 AM

sherylteo HK fans r crazy abt Adam! So hard to take the vids w all the waving n jumping ard me... but I got them all! ;)
alidol' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:17 AM

Vivaldi' date='Oct 12th 2010, 10:24 AM

sheryleo @adamlambert What an amazing show!! Thank U, thank u, thank U!!! :) :)

southpaw2009 Adam in tall pompadour doing TCB...WE SURVIVED! Hahaha

southpaw2009 Recap soon, bye 4 now, need a drink..

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”