Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-25 Honolulu, HI, Blaisdell Concert Hall - Night One

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Jul 17th 2010, 9:19 PM

HONOLULU, HAWAII

Tonight's show is at the Blaisdell Concert Hall

Hawaii is the newest of the 50 U.S. states (August 21, 1959), and is the only U.S. state made up entirely of islands. It occupies most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean, southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan, and northeast of Australia. Hawaii’s natural beauty, warm tropical climate, inviting waters and waves, and active volcanoes make it a popular destination for tourists, surfers, biologists, and volcanologists alike. Due to its mid-Pacific location, Hawaii has many North American and Asian influences along with its own vibrant native culture. Hawaii has over a million permanent residents along with many visitors and U.S. military personnel. Its capital is Honolulu on the island of Oʻahu. As of 2005, Hawaii has an estimated population of 1,275,194. The average projected lifespan of those born in Hawaii in 2000 was 79.8 years (77.1 years if male, 82.5 if female), longer than any other state.

U.S. military personnel make up approximately 1.3% of the population in the islands.

The state encompasses nearly the entire volcanic Hawaiian Island chain, which comprises hundreds of islands spread over 1,500 miles (2,400 km). At the southeastern end of the archipelago, the eight "main islands" are (from the northwest to southeast) Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui, and Hawaiʻi. The last is by far the largest and is often called "The Big Island" to avoid confusion with the state as a whole. The archipelago is physiographically and ethnologically part of the Polynesian subregion of Oceania.

Hawaii is the southernmost state of the United States and the second westernmost state after Alaska. Only Hawaii and Alaska do not share a border with another U.S. state.

Hawaii is the only state of the United States that:
• is not geographically located in North America
• grows coffee
• is completely surrounded by water
• is entirely an archipelago
• has a royal palace
• does not have a straight line in its state boundary

The State of Hawaii has two official languages recognized in its 1978 constitution: English and Hawaiian. Article XV, Section 4, specifies that "Hawaiian shall be required for public acts and transactions only as provided by law. Hawaii Creole English (locally referred to as 'Pidgin') is the native dialect of many born-and-raised residents and is a second dialect for many other residents.

The history of Hawaii can be traced through a succession of dominant industries: sandalwood,[61] whaling, sugarcane , pineapple, military, tourism, and education. Since statehood in 1959, tourism has been the largest industry, contributing 24.3% of the Gross State Product (GSP) in 1997, despite efforts to diversify.

THE VENUE
The Concert Hall is Hawaii’s premier performing arts theater for the Honolulu Symphony and the Hawaii Opera Theatre. Broadway productions such as Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserable, Rent, Miss Saigon, Chicago, Cats and other national touring shows have performed here. This magnificent theater seats, 2,158 people in luxurious comfort. With continental seating a proscenium stage and modern lighting and sound systems, the Concert Hall can also be used for plenary sessions, symposiums and other large meetings.
Currently, the Concert Hall has booked Peter Frampton and Three Dog Night

A look at where we are tonight

THE VENUE

Venue is seated and holds 2158. Tonight's show is SOLD OUT

Show starts at 8pm Hawaii time…2:00 am(on 10/26/2010) Eastern time, 1:00am (on 10/26/2010)central time, 12 midnight mountain time and 11pm pacific time, and 7am on 10/26/2010 UK time.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:18 PM

Does anyone know the story about the cousin telling Tommy about Adam?
ledena Aww. I think he has some family there. RT @atomicdawn: aww Tommy's Mom is going to Hawaii shows :')
43 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ledena :'D RT @atomicdawn: aww and maybe Tommy's cousin will be at Hawaii show - the one how told him about Adam on AI. full circle :')
less than 5 seconds ago via TweetDeck
begonia' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:25 PM

he talks about it in this video :flowers

Libracats
Tommy
hotouthere' date='Oct 11th 2010, 10:50 PM

Sure wish I could go to this one but I just found a little something to add to the thread. :lol:

Damitsgood808
Adam Lambert in Hawaii
islandgirljams' date='Oct 19th 2010, 3:05 PM

http://www.alohaupdate.com/2010/10/19/adam...onolulu-hawaii/

Adam Lambert in Concert Twice in Honolulu Hawaii
It just feels so right that singer Adam Lambert will perform in Honolulu the week before Halloween. (Check out the fullsize poster here.)

A true ‘glam’ artist, a man who lives for the theatrical, while some artists force themselves to play the part, glam is a natural fit for Adam Lambert who stole America’s collective heart during American Idol’s Eight Season.

An art that is all about artifice, Glam for all of its flash & glitz is not a natural fit for a majority of singers no matter how loud & brash they might be. True Glam is a rarity and Adam Lambert is that rare performer who is comfortable in eye liner, tinted hair, clothing clearly not stripped from the rack at the Gap.

Keeping with an odd tradition, Adam Lambert did not win the tile of American Idol, yet he emerged from Season Eight as the more dynamic singer, releasing a terrific hit album, ‘For Your Entertainment.’ Snagging a cover photo and feature article in Rolling Stone, numerous talk show appearances, all have cemented Lambert’s status as a genuine superstar.

BAMP Project and Goldenvoice present Adam Lambert for two nights at 7:30PM, Monday October 25th and Tuesday October 26th 2010 at the Blaisdell Concert Hall.

Cost for tickets is $55, $65, $75 and can be found through http://www.adamlambertconcert.com/ | or ticketmaster . Grab this opportunity to catch a rising star and get in the mood for Halloween 2010.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 20th 2010, 1:14 PM

glambertsydney Such a lovely, heart warming interview of Adam - the most loving person in the world: MidWeek Cover Story | Midweek.com http://bit.ly/aDKd7P 22 minutes ago via TweetMeme

MidWeek.com
‘Yeah, I’m theatrical and I’m proud of it’
October 20, 2010
By Jade Moon

Honolulu, prepare for a glitter tsunami. Adam Lambert, whose performances have been described as "brilliant madness," is sweeping into the Aloha State with his Glam Nation Tour. Expect plenty of the aforementioned glitter. And dancing. And smoke and lasers. And most of all, expect to be seduced by a performer whose motto is "More is more."

No, Lambert is not known for subtlety.

He might also be the busiest man in the universe, as I found while trying to pin down an interview. He is young, just 28, and his life has literally exploded since his attention-grabbing run on American Idol just a year ago. He did not win. It doesn't matter.

His freshman album, the eclectic pop/rock For Your Entertainment, has sold more than 1 million copies worldwide. His critically acclaimed concert is selling out everywhere he goes. Despite his punishing schedule, when we finally connected via phone Lambert was gracious, articulate and down-to-earth.

"It's a show, people!"

Lambert arrives in Honolulu smack dab in the middle of the international leg of his tour. He has dazzled audiences across the U.S. Mainland as well as Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong. After Hawaii, he takes the Glam to Europe.

Lambert had a hand in every part of its creation, he says: "I wanted it to reflect different parts of me."

And it does. I saw the show in Seattle, and the Glam Nation experience is aurally sumptuous, visually arresting and emotionally exhilarating. Loosely divided into three "acts," the first pulses with themes of obsession, dominance, sexuality and heartbreak. The second act is an acoustic tour de force, exploring vulnerability, self-awareness and acceptance. His (and our) journey culminates in a beat-driven celebration of music, joy and love. It is, quite simply, a love fest.

What ties it all together is Lambert's greatest asset - his voice. And it is extraordinary. Critics have described Lambert's octave-defying voice as operatic, powerful and even sublime.

That voice sets Lambert apart from his contemporaries in the competitive pop world. What propels him even further is his supreme confidence on stage. Lambert exudes a rare combination of vulnerability and alpha-male sex appeal. Beauty and beast combined.

His fans love it. They scream at every hip thrust and shriek approval when he smooches his cute bassist Tommy Joe Ratliff. It's aggressive, suggestive, but Lambert is the first to tell you he does it with a wink and a nod.

"What I do on stage, it is sexual, but it's a performance, it's a show. And women like it," he says, a hint of bemusement in his voice.

Not just women. Robert Sorenson dragged his wife from Canada to Seattle to see the show: "I made her come here. Oh, I think he's fantastic, a real showman. I love his voice."

What I found interesting in Washington was the diversity of Lambert's fans - teens and grandmas, hipsters and bikers, Goth kids, glittered-up "Glamberts," military dependents - all mingling and screaming together.

Thirteen-year-old Jaycee gushes, "Adam is a sexy beast and I love him. He means the world. And if I met Adam, I think I would die."

Next to her, 40-year-old Michelle Deeyoe says, "He seems like a real genuine person, He does-n't walk over people. I think he's brave."

"Don't worry friends: I'm still gonna be me. Always. Without apologies."

Lambert may be living the life of a rock star, but in person he is the boy next door. (Well, OK, a glammed up version of the boy next door.) He's sweet and polite, quick to credit his parents for shaping the values that guide him. Leila and Eber Lambert gave their son a precious gift - an emotional underpinning of acceptance and love that gives him the personal resiliency he draws on to deal with the knocks that come with fame.

"My mother is ... I guess you'd call her a social butterfly," he says. He learned from her how to deal with people and situations gracefully and with humor. His father, Lambert says, is charismatic and clever, and can walk into a room and command attention. But more importantly, the father was always 100 percent supportive of his son, not a small thing for a boy who realized he was "different" when he was 12 years old.

And that, of course, leads us to what Lambert once jokingly referred to as the "pink elephant in the room."

"My dreidel spins the other way." -Adam Lambert on "The View"

Lambert has been "out" since he was 18, and has never concealed his sexual orientation. The speculation while he was on Idol amused and mystified him. But he's clear about one thing. "I'm not the 'gay' singer. I'm a singer."

But he also understands that he is in a position to help not just kids who are gay, but anyone who feels different or lonely or alienated. He willingly speaks up if he thinks it will help.

I read him the words of the mother of a gay son who e-mailed me a day after Gov. Linda Lingle vetoed Hawaii's civil unions bill (I've changed the name and some of the wording to protect this family's privacy):

"This week has been very difficult for our family. Our son, Alex, is witty, intelligent and creative. Tonight during the dinner, Alex said that he is a second-class citizen. He left the table. I can't find words to explain our heartache."

Short silence, and then Lambert replies: "Well, it is about being second-class citizens. And it is about equality." Lambert says he fails to understand how people cannot see something so obvious. And while he generally avoids getting involved in politics, he recently recorded a YouTube message for gay teens. The "It Gets Better" site was created in response to the recent rash of teen suicides. His message? Believe in yourself and focus on the positive.

Lambert believes he is making the strongest statement of all by living his life openly, honestly and without apologies. Lambert lives what others preach.

It's made him a hero to 17-year-old Kris Farrell.

"It's really important to me because I'm gay. He can show the world, 'This is who I am, this is me.'And I can look at that and I can be like, I can do that, too."

"I don't know the secret for success, but the secret for failure is to try and please everybody."

Lambert has said he wants longevity in the music business. But during our conversation he says he wants more ...

"I want to be a game changer."

He's about to start work on a new album, and is savvy enough to understand he has to make smart business decisions in order to carve a place for himself on the pop charts.

But, for him, artistic expression - and the music - come first. He has ideas for songs that will "show more sides of myself, more vulnerability."

There is one thing he will never give up in the name of success. Lambert insists on keeping his life, his relationships and his music as authentic - as real - as possible. That authenticity is what may finally catapult him from successful pop singer to cultural touch-stone.

There is a point of revelation in the concert where Lambert, accompanied only by an acoustic guitar, sits on a darkened stage and sings. Stripped of the plugged-in cacophony of electronics and drums, his voice - unadorned - rings out exquisite and pure into the night.

He wrote the song, Aftermath, about finding love and strength within yourself.

"Wanna scream out, no more hiding,

Don't be afraid of what's inside.

Gonna tell ya you'll be alright

In the Aftermath. Anytime anybody pulls you down, anytime anybody says you're not allowed,

Just remember you are not alone

In the Aftermath ..."

It is an authentic moment - and beautiful. It says a lot about Adam Mitchell Lambert. He wants to be a game changer. And he will do it honestly, without fear, and by being himself.

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour at Blaisdell Concert Hall, Oct. 25 and 26. As of this printing, the Oct. 25 show is sold out.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 22nd 2010, 9:58 PM

RT @Suz526: Uh oh! He's up to something...

madamimadam' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 12:01 PM

Suz526 Rolando! Wait for me!!!!

21 minutes ago via Echofon
SGlam' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 4:09 PM

SashaMallory Sasha Mallory
Hawaii!!!!! Yes America I can use my phone <3 lol
Little Bee' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 7:07 PM

Terrance D. Spencer TerranceDlibra
Yes Hawaii, give it to me! I'm ready for all you have to offer. Yay America! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

Isaac Carpenter IsaacTheCarp

@Monterrific me too. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Monterrific

Monte Pittman Monterrific

In Hawaii for the first time! I already like it. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Warren Willis WARNWILLIS

I loved being able to hang in so many beautiful countries.. But it sure does feel good to be back in the US.. Honalulu, HI
Lulu2365' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 7:37 PM

@tokyomama4adam そしてレイでお出迎え!この後にきた、ニールはレイを断る(笑)Adam with Lei http://twitpic.com/3099i0 22 minutes ago via Twitpic

@tokyomama4adam Adam in Honolulu Airport! 疲れてたのに終始笑顔!
http://twitpic.com/30989w

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 7:43 PM

Adam got leid! http://twitpic.com/3099i0 (via @tokyomama4adam)

sealuv' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 9:31 PM

Image Image

From these pics of Monte's....looks like they may be at the Hyatt? Lived in Hawaii for awhile....miss it so much. :(
larc919' date='Oct 24th 2010, 2:25 AM

That's Kalakaua Ave. out front and Paoakalani Ave. running perpendicular to the beach. They're in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel. An earlier pic Warren Willis tweeted pretty much gave it away and this cinched it

Maybe we shouldn't make info like this public, but this main pic already does that.
madamimadam' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 10:36 PM

@brookesauce75 Yes please Hawaii! A lil' pilates, 2 shows, and a ten hour flight home to my man!!!!! Still rooting for ny & tx
9 minutes ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sweetmm' date='Oct 24th 2010, 6:22 AM

Adam Lambert: Tank Top Tour

Adam Lambert gets lei’d at Honolulu airport and then hits the streets of Waikiki, Hawaii in a tank top on Sunday (October 24).

The 28-year-old American Idol vet went shopping with friends before grabbing dinner together.

On Monday and Tuesday, Adam will be performing his Glam Nation Tour tomorrow at Blaisdell Concert Hall Theatre in Honolulu. Soon after, he will be heading to Europe to perform at the Cable Factory in Helsinki, Finland.
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/24 ... z13GptaTvR
Little Bee' date='Oct 24th 2010, 7:48 AM

just4adam1
Adam arriving in Honolulu

TaylorG90: Hawaii is quite amazing this time of year. Im thinking it doesn't get better than this.

SashaMallory: Just what these piggies needed http://twitpic.com/30an83

brookesauce75: Yes please Hawaii! A lil' pilates, 2 shows, and a ten hour flight home to my man!!!!! Still rooting for ny & tx

brookesauce75: Ok yay Texas, happy bday Kara, and try searching Jason winters for more dance classes for the young boy!

TommyJoeRatliff: Monteritas with @Monterrific and ol' dougasarus in Honolulu!

Monterrific: Hanging out with my old friend, Elliot Hightower, in Waikiki. Very cool to meet up with people from where you (cont) http://tl.gd/6kkm30

TerranceDlibra: Yummy food, company and laughs...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 10:30 AM

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser for Friday, October 22, 2010.
“Glam Nation” tour hits Honolulu
Adam Lambert will be performing at the Blaisdell Concert Hall on Monday and Tuesday.

Adam Lambert’s performance spreads message of acceptance

“In actuality, if there weren’t people who were willing to overlook (my sexual orientation), I wouldn’t be where I am right now,” Lambert said. “So I know that there are a ton of people in the United States and around the world that couldn’t care less what I’m doing in my bedroom (and are) enjoying me for what I do, which is, I’m an artist.”

Lambert says that he had always been open about his life, but when photos of him kissing another man surfaced while he was a contestant on “American Idol,” he decided there was no better time to face the issue straight on. (Other “Idol” contestants have confirmed speculation about their sexual preferences after the competition was over).

“I’ve seen so many celebrities who hide it and have fears and put basically a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy on their lives. I can only speak for myself, but that does not work for me. For me, being open and honest about who I was — on one hand it was somewhat selfish, because I didn’t want to deal with the secret, but also because I realized that there’s not a lot of examples out there, there’s not a lot of people out there that are open and proud about who they are.”......

With that in mind, Lambert is taking part in the “It Gets Better” campaign and has posted a video on YouTube to encourage gay teens, and others who are bullied for various reasons, to hang in there, resist any urges to commit suicide or harm themselves, and live to enjoy a better future.

“It’s hard being different,” Lambert said. “I can relate to their situation in my own way; I get bullied daily. If you looked my name up online and you went down to the comment section of any news article, there’s tons of hate, there’s tons of awful words being said, awful statements being made.”

“If I should let those comments affect me, I’d be letting those types of people win … and you can’t let them win.”

Speaking specifically to bullied teens, he says, “You have to just know that there are other people like you out there and that you’re beautiful and that you’re brave for being who you are, especially at that age, and more power to you.”

Lambert, center, rehearses for the 2009 American Music Awards. —Associated Press

LAMBERT is sharing a similar message for people of all gender preferences with the presentation of songs from his debut album, “For Your Entertainment,” in the “Glam Nation” show.

“We definitely didn’t want it to just be your typical stand-and-sing set,” he said. “I wanted to bring some theatrics to the table, and so basically I tried to kind of like tell basically the story of searching for love — how in the beginning that search or that discovery can be very seductive and mysterious and even dark at times.

“The center section of the show kind of explores the feelings of loss and heartache and loneliness, and then basically I take the final third of the show and use the songs on my album that are more positive (and) upbeat, and it’s basically a celebration what happens once you find love and once you accept yourself in order to find that love.”

Going back to his days as an “Idol” contestant, Lambert says it was “like a game.”

“I actually really enjoyed the challenge of having to conform to a theme every week and cut it down and figure out the most cohesive arrangement and edit of the song. It was a really fun challenge. It was like, ‘Let me draw on all my knowledge and all my experience to try to get though it,’ week after week.”

He built on his “Idol” experience when the time came to record his debut album, “For Your Entertainment,” a bold, eclectic pop record.

“I’m really proud of it. I had a lot of ideas, and both my label and my management were very responsive to that. … I had final say on everything. I got to write five of the songs, and I also got to sing amazing songs by other writers, so I felt like it was overall a really great learning experience.”

“I think in many ways it’s a really eclectic album, (but) I kind of purposely wanted it to go all over the place because I wanted to explore.

“I wanted to experiment. … I wanted to make music that is current and contemporary, and something you’d hear on the radio. It was an experiment and it was a challenge, and it was an amazing ride.”

“Stylistically it wanders here and there, but I definitely think that at the center of it there’s me, and I hoped at the time that that would be enough, and I think it is.”

— John Berger / jberger@staradvertiser.com
http://www.honolulupulse.com/tgifinprint/a...r-hits-honolulu
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 12:58 PM[

shevysilver RT @bani_: Aloha Rolando! Have a wonderful tropical time! RT @Suz526: Aloha! about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck
barb4Adam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 1:18 PM

smeggingnuts
Adam Lambert Acoustiv Sleepwalker Blick.ch Switzerland

# Wow!! This blew me away!! RT @mgm918: Adam is gorgeous here! Sleepwalker http://bit.ly/cpCNAh about 24 hours ago via Echofon
barb4Adam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 1:22 PM

Could get used to this ... http://twitpic.com/30851w about 20 hours ago via Echofon
Posted on October 23, 2010 by SusieFierce

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Doriangrey' date='Oct 24th 2010, 2:20 PM

Elvis "Move over 'cause a new boy's calling it time"
IGoByManyNames' date='Oct 24th 2010, 4:21 PM

UhHuhHerMusic U H H
Hawaiian adventures today...
2 minutes ago
Hand' date='Oct 24th 2010, 4:28 PM

UhHuhHerMusic Hawaiian adventures today...

TommyJoeRatliff Passed out at 10pm now I'm wide awake at 640.. Get to watch the sunrise :)

Monterrific Jet lag is one of the most un-cool things

Monterrific Do you don't you want me to love you?

SashaMallory First night ever in Hawaii... So why the freak would I sleep? Aloha bitches :)

Monterrific I get back on Twitter and no one wants to play. Shame... What has happened to the world?... I'll just turn my phone back off...

Monterrific too late. not enough followers. Tommy was going to kiss you and the bonus was Adam was going to give you a foot massage. I'll keep my 10,997

SashaMallory @Monterrific happy ur phone works out here I see...

Monterrific It Has Been Written That "Those Who Have The Youth Have The Future" So Come Now, Children Of The Beast, Be Strong, And Shout At The Devil"

Monterrific I'm just going to sit on my balcony (alone) and listen to Shout At The Devil. Nothing wrong with that.

Monterrific I thought Eddie Guerrero died a few years ago? Did he just when a fight?

Monterrific ah! 11,000 is coming tonight. Let me know who you are so I can follow you and so @tommyjoeratliff can make out with you for 30 minutes

Monterrific Back in my really cool room in Hawaii...without @Lisarrific ... 

SashaMallory Grinder for girls?... What.. Who said that?

TerranceDlibra Yummy food, company and laughs...

Monterrific Hanging out with my old friend, Elliot Hightower, in Waikiki. Very cool to meet up with people from where you (cont) http://tl.gd/6kkm30

TommyJoeRatliff Monteritas with @Monterrific and ol' dougasarus in Honolulu!

brookesauce75 Ok yay Texas, happy bday Kara, and try searching Jason winters for more dance classes for the young boy!

brookesauce75 Yes please Hawaii! A lil' pilates, 2 shows, and a ten hour flight home to my man!!!!! Still rooting for ny & tx
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 8:09 PM

libracatz What a lovely day in Hawaii! about 1 hour ago via txt

VicStiX Such a BEAUTIFUL DAY in Kailua today. about 3 hours ago via web

Jalena26 Wonderful Waikiki! http://twitpic.com/30k5d4 about 3 hours ago via Twitpic

LightLoveAdam Beauty all around me. http://twitpic.com/30k3lg about 3 hours ago via Twitpic

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 24th 2010, 8:15 PM

http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...honolulu-428453

Adam Lambert Gets Lei'd in Honolulu

Pushing forth with his travel-intensive tour efforts, Adam Lambert was spotted as he arrived at the Honolulu Airport on Saturday (October 23).

The "American Idol" alum was all smiles when greeted by waiting fans and presented with several fresh flower leis upon his arrival.

Lambert made the trip to the Aloha state upon wrapping up a series of shows in Australia concluding in Brisbane.

Meanwhile, the pop star will perform a few gigs in Hawaii before heading off to spend the month of November in Europe.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 24th 2010, 9:42 PM

SashaMallory My life right now http://twitpic.com/30mkng

sealuv' date='Oct 24th 2010, 10:01 PM

he two islands that you see in the distance are Moku Nui and Moku Iki and they both are right off of Lanikai Beach. The full moon will rise between them for a few of the months in late summer and photographers from all over the world will come and photo the experience. It is absolutely breath taking!! When I lived there, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven, for real.
MicheleDE' date='Oct 25th 2010, 2:06 AM

HEADS UP! Got an opening act, apparently!

@SUNWAYHAWAII: Got word me and the guys are opening for Adam Lambert tomorrow and Tuesday night!

Their youtube channel:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/user/SUNWAYHAWAII[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 2:15 AM

Suz526 Check this out! BB's name in lights again! http://twitvid.com/5FYYW
56 minutes ago

WARNWILLIS Can someone tell me when to have our 100th show party??
11 minutes ago

TaylorG90 Amazing day in Hawaii. I need to find a taller cliff to jump off of. Into water, no worries.
4 minutes ago

SashaMallory Hawaii+cliffs+beach+perfect weather+amazing people = happy Sasha <3
27 seconds ago
madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 2:22 AM

TerranceDlibra http://twitpic.com/30oeod @isaacthecarp and I at North Shore
2 minutes ago

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 25th 2010, 5:12 AM

vistadiva' date='Oct 25th 2010, 8:51 AM

Here's an interesting article...

From ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT

(source: http://bit.ly/aQfVB2)
[b]According to Google, Adam Lambert is on Top Once Again[/b]

The end of the year is near and once again the numbers are being counted and crunched and what they show is that Adam Lambert is again on top as the seventh most Googled celebrity this year moving up from last year's tenth place finish. What is even more impressive is that only five of last years top ten finishers made the cut this year. Adam Lambert shares that honor with Michael Jackson, Lady Ga Ga, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. They are some of the biggest names in show business and good company for Adam to keep. It is really a quite impressive list. I wonder, is Adam Lambert is much bigger than the American media wants to admit?

Google is based on what people search for not what the media tries to promote. It is based on what people want to read or see and not what catches the medias eye. It is a reflection on the interest of the masses and for the most part the mood changes each year. The celebrities missing this year that were on last years list include Robert Pattinson, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Susan Boyle and Lil' Wayne. The only other American Idol that made the list either year is Kelly Clarkson. Adam Lambert has made the list two years in a row. How can the US media continue to ignore Adam Lambert's tremendous appeal and star power? This year's top ten are listed below.

Celebrities "Googled" the most in 2010!

1. Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga - 151,000,000

2. Beyonce, Miley Cyrus - 68,000,000

3. Taylor Swift - 45,500,000

4. Britney Spears - 37,200,000

5. Madonna, Chris Brown - 30,400,000

6. Kanye West - 20,400,000

7. Angelina Jolie, Adam Lambert, Paris Hilton - 11,100,000

8. Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan - 9,140,000

9. Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba - 6,120,000

10. Brad Pitt - 5,000,000
madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:02 AM

UhHuhHerMusic http://twitpic.com/30owlg - Northshore...yum.
6 hours ago

TerranceDlibra ready to perform tomorrow in Hawaii... glamnation paradise...
3 hours ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 5:52 PM

adamlambert Excited for Honolulu show tonight!!!
20 seconds ago

Glamtravler @adamlambert Superfans in HI are researching group rate for sex change and time machine. You will have fan boys! LOL! Love you!
barb4Adam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 6:28 PM

Honolulu Star-Advertiser for Friday, October 22, 2010.
http://www.honolulupulse.com/tgifinprin ... s-honolulu

@adamlambert AWESOME photo Facebook (1) | Fan photos from Adam Lambert http://t.co/QvJFuo3 about 21 hours ago via Tweet Button

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 6:33 PM

brookesauce75 Cloudy sauce......but Pumped for the show tonight!
20 minutes ago
MicheleDE' date='Oct 25th 2010, 6:46 PM

Adam finally tweets!
:D

Excited for Honolulu show tonight!!!

Halloween is coming up! My fav holiday!! But FYI I'm not attending any of those big obnoxious parties that say I'm a confirmed guest. Never even saw invitations Hahah
Sammie-Ma' date='Oct 25th 2010, 7:10 PM

GlamOfTheOpera RT @NP_Celebrities: EXCLUSIVE: Flamboyant star Adam Lambert kept covered up as he had fun on the beach in Hawaii. http://ping.fm/ltSra
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
Vivaldi' date='Oct 25th 2010, 9:30 PM

<3 Amazing performance <3 :

The Zodiac Show
Change is gonna come
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 25th 2010, 9:35 PM

RT @J_Lambs: [USTREAM RECORDED] Adam on 93.1 The Zone in Honolulu - http://bit.ly/94XFDq
madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 10:37 PM

SashaMallory Just... Sand... In places I didn't know I had.. And I showered... Hmm
3 hours ago

alinsst Mei Does anyone have a friend who is a M& G virgin who would like to meet Adam tonight? We have one extra, someone backed out! Pls tweet me.
2 hours ago
madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:16 PM

SUNWAYHAWAII Adam Lambert has a full on black crystal blinged out mic. And I have serious mic envy!!!
3 minutes ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:19 PM

anthrogeekPF @negativeneil Hey, would you mind terribly bringing an umbrella out to @alohaPF's car & escorting us inside? Please & thanks. ;-p
32 minutes ago
barb4Adam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:41 PM

Happy Halloween Adam! I painted and glittered this GLAM-O-LANTERN just for you!
Added October 23 FacebookFan photos from Adam Lambert

Rachel Callan GLAM PUMPKIN!!!! THAT'S SO COOOOOL!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153...100000951360122

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Doriangrey' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:48 PM

madamimadam' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:55 PM

SusieFierce Okay, got the official debriefing\ dressing down from Neil. Coronary coming any minute.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NoAngelPF Neil said he's seen too many pics of himself on Twitter, so put yer cameras away. Polite but firm.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

citygirl36 Neil says more photos of him & fans on twitter. Thinks it weird lol
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

NoAngelPF Neil is here setting up. All serious bsns faced.
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

citygirl36 Hi Neil!
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

SUNWAYHAWAII Haha! HIS Is bigger! RT @GenePark: @sunwayhawaii Hey as long as your mic is still bigger. lol sorry I couldn't resist! :P
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

NoAngelPF Inside the building. Lanyard in hand. #CountdownToAFL
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SUNWAYHAWAII THE dressing room! http://twitpic.com/30xc69
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”