2010-11-06 Finland: Helsinki, Cable Factory

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Nov 6th 2010, 2:06 PM

finnisheyes first fainter? Security took her to side, gave her a chair and water.
8 minutes ago via Mobile Web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 2:41 PM

waxjism waxjism
Waitin fr hbic. T2 sat down on floor. Adorbs. V young. Backdrop on.

itsrosemary Rosamari Rissanen
its showtime, soon !

GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
Warm up band done. Their guitarist fell off the stage after black out but didn't hurt himself.

salmiaggi Anni
Warm up band's done, I'm still alive and can Adam please just get here?
~Claire~' date='Nov 6th 2010, 2:47 PM

GlamOfTheOpera Despite of the horrible pressure on our backs, we have much positive energy. :D We don't let you down on the front row, @adamlambert

waxjism Another fainter. Intense. Open.act ws good. Any which way playing.

WARNWILLIS Dear Finland.. I am inside, and cold.. Please fix. Thanks. -WW
GlamOfTheOpera Change for Adam :D Squeeeee!

.salmiaggi There's a little toy monkey on the stage. New mascot? :'D
~Claire~' date='Nov 6th 2010, 2:58 PM

waxjism Smells like glitter. (n feet. Crowds.) http://twitpic.com/34i2aa
half a minute ago via Twitpic .

finnisheyes No one freezes here. It's hot!
less than a minute ago via MySpace .

Adamenchants can't wait .. So excited.. almost ADAM time!
4 minutes ago via Mobile Web

~Claire~' date='Nov 6th 2010, 3:05 PM

finnisheyes Let's get this thing started already, ok? GLAM NATION, BITCHES!! It really happens. It's not a dream anymore.
3 minutes ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

~Claire~' date='Nov 6th 2010, 3:14 PM

waxjism Bad romance. Eeeeee.
half a minute ago

salmiaggi Come ooooon Adam. I've been standing for over 9 hours now and my feet are killing me.
5 minutes ago .

waxjism Too crowded to dance. Won't tweet much during real deal. No branes.
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Adamenchants Here we go.. Voodoo!
vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 5:50 PM

Schusa Susanna
Am I hearing wrong or did Adam call Tommy 'studmuffin'? OMG LOL.

KingBieber_ Bieber fans ✔
sweet dreams x

KingBieber_ Bieber fans ✔
@adamlambert ur show was amazing!!! Best thing ever! I love u <3

finnisheyes Salla
On positive side, I lol'd when someone threw a tiny teddybear to stage and Adam threw it back. :D
laura_ansa Laura
@adamlambert Thanks for the wonderful and memorable day <33

petrazaa Petra Tiira
Concert was awesome. I didn't see so much but I hear.

GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
Connecting the iPhone to comp now and tweeting again the best pictures.

laura_ansa Laura
Adam hugged like a soft teddy bear <3

GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
Home! Hubby had bought me the Adam Lambert iPhone case at the venue. Darling man.

petrazaa Petra Tiira
I freaking love Adam.
Schusa Susanna
Mom watched my video of Mad World. Her comment: Bad song. - Yeah, I agree. ADAM, MAD WORLD IS A BAD SONG. GET IT OFF THE SET LIST.

laura_ansa Laura
Can't believe it

salmiaggi Anni
Seriously, this is panic attack inducing. Do not freaking want to spend the night at a bus station in Helsinki.

waxjism waxjism
Argh this crap is now approaching hell. #whofarted

martafer82 Marta Fernandez
@ @WARNWILLIS you were awesome!!!

adelate Noora
OMG, @adamlambert gives a freaking amazing show. <33333

eveliinabeebs ria
@adamlambert you rocked tonight. your concert was amazing :)
itsrosemary Rosamari Rissanen
the glam nation exploded cable factory. it was more than magic. it was a dream come true. love every second of these 2 days

waxjism waxjism
Crazy bad crowd control. FFFFUUUUU.

finnisheyes Salla
we queued 9 hours to get in. It seems we'll queue another 9 to get our coats back.

waxjism waxjism
The crowd is starting to kinda freak out. Thick air. Girl having panic attack.
salmiaggi Anni
Don't think I'm ever getting home. Don't thinkmI'm ever getting out of the venue.

Schusa Susanna
I'm gonna cry. I hope Theaterfabrik will be a better venue for Glam Nation. Although the crowd was awesome tonight. :)

finnisheyes Salla
It was so heartbreaking to see Adam smiling and giving it all when I just wanted run outside and cry my eyes out.

salmiaggi Anni
@adamlambert I've been on my feet for 12 hours and I think I'm about to collapse, but I'm high on life, and it's all 'cause of YOU! :)

Finnberta_ Finnberta
@adamlambert Thank u for great concert! You make my life complete, love:)
RuskaFinnbert Ruska F
@adamlambert and the band and dancers thank you! <3

Nellllli Nelli Kuparinen
Thank you @adamlambert ! This was the best night of my life! Amazing. Love you!

FinnbertAnu Anu Laaksonen
I'm SO happy!!!!

waxjism waxjism
Stuck in sweaty crowded coatroom purgatory. Teleport plz.

Schusa Susanna
I got great video of Tommy laughing. Cuuute. :D
GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
@adamlambert You are light and made me wanna listen to music again. Thank you. (wearing the bracelet was fab too)

heartgrenaded Alex
Love him ! Mad World! <3

salmiaggi Anni
@adamlambert Thank you, thank you, thank you for the most amazing show of my life! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!!

Schusa Susanna
BUT THE KISS DURING THE INTRODUCTION. I freaking missed it trying to get clear video. Someone has it on video, right?

Schusa Susanna
The sound was so wrong. Adam's voice sounded shrill, like he'd inhaled helium.
GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
Sorry about the quality of my pics. I had only iPhone and as you know it's no camera...

finnisheyes Salla
and I think the sixth fainter is getting water now.

heartgrenaded Alex
Oh my God That was truly AMAZING!!

Schusa Susanna
That was too shoooort!! The crowd kept chanting they want more. Oh and my camera FREAKING SUCKS. Every Adam/Tommy moment it got blurry.

GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
@adamlambert You wore the bracelet I gave you ;D Thank you so much! You are soooo good singer and performer.

petrazaa Petra Tiira
THAT WAS AMAZING
finnisheyes Salla
I hate myself for believing and letting my hopes up.

WARNWILLIS Warren Willis
Thank you Helsinki, for warming it up enough for me to take off my jacket!

Mad World
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 5:52 PM

Music Again
GlamoftheOpera
vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 5:53 PM

Glamoftheopera
vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 6:06 PM

From Glamoftheopera

Glamoftheopera

STRUT
Glamoftheopera

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 6:17 PM

emmuska emmuska
Whew! Home from the @adamlambert concert. The shortest 65 minutes of my life! Will dig up a vid of Adam's tumble with Brooke :)

annasein Anna Ahto
just saying

annasein Anna Ahto
hi sang very well but the kokonaisuus was just crap.
annasein Anna Ahto

for you who missed him i have to say you missed nothing.

annasein Anna Ahto
aha well adam lambert was okay.

hiuslakka Marleena
@AdamLambert's show tonight in Helsinki was amazing, I will never forget it. and next week I'll see him Sweden, can't wait that either.

miss_almightyX Anni
Adam was amaaaaazing *______*♥ only couple things sucked; I'm so freaking short I didn't see much and the whole gig was also quite ...short

mayakojo Mayako
What a day! Meet and Greet with Adam Lambert, got a hug, smiles, relaxed chat, a photo, and didn't feel nervous at all. Gig was so touching!

Schusa Susanna
All these questions about a kiss, gosh!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 6:45 PM

eisaksso
Mad World

vid3oGirl
Voodoo

blacpurplepink
Sleepwalker
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:05 PM

vid3oGirll
Fever
Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:19 PM

martaesguay
WWFM
Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:29 PM

martaesguay
SFW
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:31 PM

ShwerkItBB I was part of the crowd chanting "we want more" for like 10 minutes. of course I wanted freaking more!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD I NOT!
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ShwerkItBB it was so sad when it was over because the crowd was chanting " we want more: for ilke 10 mins and never got it :(
25 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ShwerkItBB @GlamOfTheOpera i was standing up against the wall with all the other 13 yr old girls. HAHAHA. there were thousands of them!
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to GlamOfTheOpera
joooory' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:33 PM

twittertikkari
Soaked
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:39 PM

Back home! Wearing someone else's legs after standin on mine for 12 hours... Nothing that the 2 glasses of red wine I just had cant' cure, though. My apologies in advance for the spelling errors in this recap - partly due to Adam, majorly on not having eaten anything today + the wine.

First 6 hours of zero temperature nicely spiced with a wind factor from the sea and next 1, 5 hours of sweating in a GlamSauna. The worst part being trying to get out of the freacking venue. Not one to freack out about anything, but trying to get out of that place was horrid.

Was very happy for my Adam-style UGGs standing in line - and all my other arctic apparell. No glitter to be seen on me. Nevertheless, when we finally got in, I'm sure we were all deep frozen to the bone with toes without feeling and numb fingers.

Standing in line was bearable only due to the fact that I was able to do it with the friends I made at my last (and first) queuing for Adam in May. They are some of the same people that had the funniest tweets during the show, so I was in good company.

Standing in the line I started getting a massive amount of SMS:s. Actually every posti on the chat was SMS'd to me until the limit of 100 messages was full (thank goodness, there was a limit). Could not do anything about it at that time. Hope you guys figured out a way to stop the emails, etc.

Y'all saw Warnwill's picture of the venue. It is famous for bad acoustics and it was clear from the get go that if I didn't make it to the front, I would not see anything. So there I rushed, really feeling the "I'm a freak" within all the others, girls ages 15-17 (Finnish, Estonian and Russian). Luckily, I had two other women standing by me as we waited for Adam, who could also have been mothers of all the people around us.
Cant tell you how surprised I was when I realized that they had not seen any of the stuff on the internet after Idol, they didnt know any of the current songs and knew nothing about the set. Are there really some people out there who dont know the entire GN down to every detail?? Amazing!! So I informed them about the lazers. The other lady was some sort of public official and immediately started to dig for her phone. She was sure Adam didn't have the proper licence for lazers, so she wanted to inform her colleagues about this!! No light or love from my part at this point towards her.. So we ended up having an argument about the waste of tax payers money on her type of bureucrats. Way to go!!

Felt sorry for the support band. I dont follow Finnish bands, so nothing more to say about them. 6 songs.

As can be expected, most of GN just passed by in an instant. Fought with the stream and hated "user friendly mobile apps" more each time I could see madamimadam chatting with CAPITAL letters letting me know something was wrong (thanks "m"). Finally figured out that the sound/connection was cut off due to the app starting to transfer the videos to the Qik site from the memory of my phone. But there was no way I was able to find out how to stop the f*king thing!!
Joke of the week was the instruction to move a couple of feet to the right or left. There was no room to hardly breath. You saw the picture of the crowd.

Adam was obviously sick. His voice was better than anyone's alive but still, in my opinion after seeing all the shows, he was not feeling good and had a cold. As a true pro, he gave it his all. I just could not help feeling sorry for him. And appreciative, that he still gave all he could under the circumstances.

I think the dancers were much more interesting to watch live than on YT. Both Terrence and Sacha had really good connection with the crowd. They also truly worked at it. I have always liked them, but now I hope they stay with Adam for a long, long time.

Tommy had a lot of fans among the tweens. He is really becoming a star!

As a true Adamaddict this show only got me hooked more. Already planning a trip to the US to see the first leg of his next tour.

"Last but definetly not least" I want to thank Vista for all the time she took from her vacation to tutor me on getting the oven set. It is amazing to see this amount of support from anyone!!
And also thanks to Marisa.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:42 PM

twittertikkari
Soaked
madamimadam' date='Nov 6th 2010, 7:51 PM

WARNWILLIS Dear Finland.. I am inside, and cold.. Please fix. Thanks. -WW
about 5 hours ago via Twitterrific

TerranceDlibra 1st day back on the Glamnation tour and its an interestingly good one... I love being on stage, Lets go Helsinki!
about 4 hours ago via web

WARNWILLIS Thank you Helsinki, for warming it up enough for me to take off my jacket!
about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific
Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:05 PM

vid3ogirll
Aftermath
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:18 PM

Totally NOT from tonight....but, really, how can I NOT give all you Skanks this little gift before I leave???

Sit down first.....

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:20 PM

blacpurplepink
Medley
danilo85' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:27 PM

Marta Fernández
Sure fire winners

WWFM
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:31 PM

Vid3oGirll
Music Again

ugugaaaga
IIHY
danilo85' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:38 PM

Minnah Karlsson Performing "Whataya Want From Me" on Swedish Idol

vel00city
Minnah Karlsson Performing "Whataya Want From Me
Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 8:58 PM

Vid3oGirll
End of IIHY

Mad World
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 9:11 PM

IsaacTheCarp

Great first show on the UK tour. Finland is fancy as hell! Great, good looking and enthusiastic crowd!
Little Bee' date='Nov 6th 2010, 9:18 PM

IsaacTheCarp

Starting over... Great first European show. Finland is DEADLY!!!!
madamimadam' date='Nov 6th 2010, 9:28 PM

WARNWILLIS Good night kids... see you in norway tomorrow....
less than a minute ago via web

SashaMallory ha... finland... filled with gorgeous people.. popped the bubbly, sucked on a lilly pop, and danced the night away.. gnight :*
less than 20 seconds ago via web
grammamia'date=' Nov 6th 2010, 9:30 PM

WARNWILLIS Good night kids... see you in norway tomorrow....
less than a minute ago via web

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 6th 2010, 9:58 PM

http://twitpic.com/34lfbr

joooory' date='Nov 6th 2010, 10:07 PM

Watcherstogether HD
DTRH & ROF
joooory' date='Nov 6th 2010, 10:16 PM

Watcherstogether HD
Fever
joooory' date='Nov 6th 2010, 10:52 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

nuuskamuikkunen' date='Nov 7th 2010, 12:04 AM

Back home, sore feet and <3 soaring. Meeting Adam in VIP, limousine drive before that, whole concert, surprise seeing Adam, Neil, Lane, Terrence later in the club :

I am completely over the moon :) :

His voice and presence is so magical live. I think I was stammering and blushing at VIP and hardly dared to look him but I will always remember his nice words and his hugs. :wub: :wub:

Sleepwalker made me had goosebumps, although it was blazing hot otherwise. Unfortunately some people fainted before and during concert. It was so hot! Really uncomfortable.

Strut was amazing live! Love his sheer energy ! SFW was fantastic too. My feet hurt really bad at that point but I just kept jumping. Fever :icecream: No Tommy kiss but did not need it. Some caresses though.

No Broken Open but Soaked made me really cry. MA made me grin and laugh, so much my theme song. I managed to stammer my thanks for making me listen music again during VIP. I feel so proud :whistling: Hey, I did not faint!

Stage was tiny, but dancers, band and Adam danced around perfectly. Dancers are amazing live. Unfortunately when Adam was on stage I had eyes only for him. Adam cracked up when Terrence kinda humped stage during dancers intro. When Tommy played with guitar during his intro Adam again totally cracked up behind him. I wish I could have taken pictures but gave up after first minutes. Impossible pressure from every side and barely room to move. When I shaked my hands or clapped I was actually afraid I am going to give someone black eye or something

Very sweet moment between Adam and Brooke when they went down kneeling and hugging on stage

Soaked and Aftermath videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oWfQSJ2cU from blacpurpleink

To make this day even more perfect I shared it with amazing fellow fans. Great to see you again @hand :hug:

Now I am going to soak my sore feet in very cold water and :sleep:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 7th 2010, 12:54 AM

Watcherstogether HD
SW

WWFM

Soaked

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ghosst' date='Nov 7th 2010, 1:27 AM

I'm speechless. Just got home from Helsinki and not tired at all, too much processing going on in my brains - did it really happen? did i really saw them? Just can't believe it, it was like a dream.. a quick dream thought! It was over so fast!

But soooo awesome, I had a good place and the crowd went totally crazy, adam was so happy and surprised of that screaming and jumping! What a noise and congestion!! So intensive, I felt like Adam looked every audience member straight into the eyes and he sounded so unbelievably good, even as sick (if he was)!!

I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get Broken Open and about Mad World as encore but those kind of feelings are over already, it was awesome anyway and felt like Adam certainly gave all he got! I can't think clearly right now.

oh and I have Full-HD videos of Fever, Aftermath, DTRH, WWFM,... takes a while to download them though.

and holy crap that line outside was LONG, I have a video of that too! :lol:
and some pictures by me

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ghosst' date='Nov 7th 2010, 4:00 AM

TommyJoeRatliff
Can't wait to come back to Helsinki! I'm gonna miss all of your cute little noses! HAHA ^v^
15 seconds ago
ghosst' date='Nov 7th 2010, 8:53 AM

gh0ssstt
DTRH

Fever

WWFM (partial)

Aftermath

Strut (partial)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ghosst' date='Nov 7th 2010, 10:35 AM

Jennaah1402
IIHY
ghosst' date='Nov 7th 2010, 12:02 PM

gh0ssstt
Queuing outside
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hand' date='Nov 7th 2010, 4:44 PM

Recap time, I guess?

I arrived to the venue at 9 am (after walking to wrong direction from metro station at first, ugh) and joined two Twitter friends. I had met them one of them earlier in our get-together dinner, the other one also was there but she was on the other side of the table and didn't get to talk to her, so it was cool to finally meet her.

I was kinda frightened about queueing in '3 C/40 F with possible sea wind & rain' weather at first but luckily everyone went soooo well in the end. Sure it was freezing but not totally impossible to handle. There were about 40-50 people in front us with umbrellas and blankets, some of them still in their sleeping bags, lol. I think this was ~10 am.

At 11 am two of my friends (fellow Finnberts too, I met them when Adam was here last spring and we've stayed close with a few of the fans since) came to say hello and hanged with us for a while. Because our feet were freezing we went to McDonald's for lunch and toilet break. lol. It was All Saint's Day so every shop and grocery store was closed. Hot chocolate was so much needed.

The first 8 hours in queue line went smooth actually, we just hanged out with people, chatted, walked around to warm up our feet and arranged sing-a-longs here and there with the girls in front of us. Even the bridge in Pick U Up... it sounded awful tho. :haha: I was worried if I could meet any of the fans I've made friends with but actually I got to meet so many of them... and so many people complimented on my false eyelashes and feathers. yay. The highlight def was meeting SGlam! I was so happy she found me while I was talking to other fans. Hopefully I get to meet you later this month too! <3

But omg... the freakiest, the scariest, the most random and odd moment was when the pink limo drove by the queue line at 2.30 pm. Eight fans had rented a pink limo for a few hours, idk where else they drove, just cruising around the city. idk really, it was the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed. EVERYONE started scream, yell, wave their hands, just... FREAKED OUT. omg. They ran after the limo screaming because they obviously thought Adam was inside. My friend tried to say No, Adam is not there, is just the fans, no, he isn't there to teens but... then someone still freaking out asks 'how can you be sure!!!?" omg. My face was covered with facepalm. I couldn't believe that happened, it was totally different than fan behavior at the airport in May. :haha: After a few mins the limo comes back and I swear, there were 20 FANS RUNNING still after the limo.. oh my fcking god. Faaaaacepaaaalm again. The girls came out to say hello to me as they're my friends. And teens? Trying lurk through darkened windows or opened tailgate, just in case we were lying, I guess? idk. The look on the limo driver's face was priceless. He was so confuuuuuuused. :rofl:

The last queueing hour took forever... we had to stand in line instead of sitting or laying on the street and our feet were freezing. A lot of parents came to pick up their kids' camp equipment, sleeping bags and blankets etc. Some girls gave their coats too, wtf. An hour in that weather and they had no coats? :wacko: only because they wanted to avoid leaving anything in cloakroom. While we were waiting to get in the Sun went down and it became dark pretty quickly. This is 5.20 pm.

Then finally got in and ran through standing area in my heels and thankfully didn't even slip. Omg, my friend was waving from 2nd row left side and ran to her. omg. I never could have imagines ending up that close to stage without VIP.

OMG. Finally they were on stage and the screams were deafening. I don't know if there are vids of that yet but your ears will bleed. I have never heard that kind of screaming in any concert before. It was insane and happened again when Adam said "you're beautiful" before WWFM :haha:

If my calculations didn't fail there was six fainters... I could not believe it when I saw one taken away fro audience after another. I've been to big concerts before and heard of people fainting but never really seen it on my own eyes. The first two were pulled away to the side way before the show, even the opening act hadn't started yet! My friends tweeted of horrible pushing, I think they all were in right side where the fainters were too. I was so lucky no one pushed where I was. The early fainters were kind of on their feet but the next ones were carried by two security men, one holding legs and one holding arms.. it was scary and I think Tommy definitely saw it from the stage, look on his face was so weird when looked down. Security gave us water to drink before the show started. It was so hot inside, definitely didn't need to worry about freezing anymore :haha:

There was really cool Adam look-a-like in front row.. omg. He was so awesome in white studded jacket, he was also in M&G and got his jacket signed. This is his Twitter avi picture, I think it's the same jacket.

Aftermath definitely was my favorite performance.. he looked so happy and the vocals were so great. Not gonna rant about BO anymore because no one will understand anyway and I already told everything on Twitter last night. Plus it's hard enough writing this anyway... but I was crushed when I realized he really did skip BO. It was my worst nightmare and just wanted to cry my eyes out for the entire show.

Someone threw a tiny white teddy bear to the stage after one song (I think it was after Strut, can't remember 100% tho) and Adam threw it back :haha: lol. It was kind of hilarious.

I just love these fans... I've met this one girl once before but don't know her that much outside of Twitter. Anyway, after the concert when we were walking to bus stop she just hugged me tight and said that when she realized Adam skipped BO she thought of me and how bad I probably was feeling. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me and I needed that moment so much.

I already recap'd Jenny Woo but I just have to say seeing him there in a few feet away just was incredible after everything that happened after freezing in queue line and during the show, (and after queueing for AN HOUR to get my coat back from cloakroom). I couldn't believe Adam was right in front of me, basically their sofa started from our sofa ended. And omg Neil is still cute. It was so adorable to watch random people who obviously were fans of Adam noticing him there. This one girl was my favorite, she went from basic normal :| face from :omg: :o :fear: in less than a second, lol.

So much happened during one day.. my feet were so tired when I finally made it to night bus.. in which I OF COURSE fell asleep and had to walk 1,5 miles home. Grrrreat. I was at home like, 6 am. I'm still recovering from everything. A few pics coming later.

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”