Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-11-14 Hamburg, Germany, Grunspan

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 14th 2010, 11:42 PM

Oh My nipple rubbing

Dari' date='Nov 15th 2010, 5:23 AM

About canceling his interviews in Europe...

@_ninni Apparently Adam has canceled all his interviews here in Sweden on Tuesday because of health reasons :(

@_ninni A Swedish radio station said that. They were supposed to interview Adam on Tuesday.
I don't think he was/is sick. I think they're just trying to make sure he doesn't get sick. This European tour must be exhausting for him even without all the promo stuff.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 15th 2010, 6:20 AM

Knutschdrache
FYE
Little Bee' date='Nov 15th 2010, 10:20 AM

Aventis7
Voodoo partial

WV177
Medley
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 15th 2010, 1:35 PM

Aventis7
IIHY partial

Fever partial

PradaLegend
IIHY

Strut

SFW

Aftermath

WWFM

SW

SW start

DTRH/ROF

Voodoo/FYE

Opening/Voodoo

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madabouttheboy' date='Nov 15th 2010, 2:18 PM

I just got back from Hamburg and there was definitely something off about that show. Adam wasn't feeling it but the audience wasn't giving him anything to feed off either. Normally I love concerts in Germany because the audience is always so great but yesterday, in the back where I was, people were just standing there almost passive so I'm not surprised Adam wasn't feeling it.
Everything seemed so rushed. He didn't say much were he usually talks about love and he sang Soaked in one go without the pause. And like someone else mentioned he sang a lot to members of the band instead of the audience. He's voice was still great even though he didn't go full out.

It was a totally different show from what I saw in Copenhagen. I hope whatever it is that is bugging him/them, it will get better soon.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 15th 2010, 5:20 PM

And this is bonus cuz it UNF :devil:

joooory' date='Nov 15th 2010, 6:56 PM

vanglam76 HD
Soaked

Aftermath

SFW

SW

WWFM

MA

Strut
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Lulu2365' date='Nov 15th 2010, 10:12 PM

Can anybody translate better than the google translater. :)
RT @Maggy_97 Very good review of the Hamburg show in a local newspaper (some nice pics too) http://bit.ly/aTqWnD

islandgirljams' date='Nov 15th 2010, 11:55 PM

MAGAZINECALENDAR OF EVENTSSERVICEMY LÜBECK
http://www.unser-luebeck.de/content/view/2674/284/

German to English translation
Adam Lambert and his Message of Love

Glam rockers Adam Lambert managed in Sunday's sold-out Hamburger verdigris something that every musician wants: to heat up an audience so that it is from 0 to 100 only perceived needs 0.8 seconds to turn the space into a madhouse. And guarantees the density of sequins and studs Fummel gloves was higher than in many a neighborhood establishment.

But before the shrill diva Adam Lambert was allowed on the stage, prepared Random Hero in Erlangen the field. With their mix of indie rock and small excursions in the punk, they managed with the very first song to take the audience for itself.

Endless forty minutes later Adam Lambert finally stood on the stage. The former American Idol finalist last season, is a true work of art. Dressed in a black suit, long purple coat with fur trim and fringe, he appeared on stage. This he wore one, provided with a long spring cylinder. Every inch of an image of the eighties. Because together with the fat makeup and black fingernails, he offered a picture, how did you get to see it no more since Boy George in his heyday. And when Adam Lambert sits every movement, every glance. Whether he swings his head to its asymmetrical hairstyle again to shake difficulties or dances with the dancers on the stage.

In the baggage Adam Lambert had the songs of his album For Your Entertainment. And he did what he promised. The very first song Voodoo brought his thunderous riffs and beats entertained the audience. Mystery remained, as the four dancers made it to the tiny stage at the Verdigris - despite the drum kit, keyboard, guitar and bass player, there were still around - to formulate such a lascivious performance. Also the next song, Down the rabbit hole, triggered many a chat circle Tacke. But also for the mums are accompanying it was to hear was: with his rendition of Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, Adam Lambert showed impressive versatility of his voice.

It continued with songs like Fever (including from kissing with bassist Tommy Joe Ratliff), Soaked or Surefire winners, which was preceded by a two-minute instrumental intro. Here the band was able to show that they have more going to wear than just weird hair and lipstick. But there were also quiet minutes, for example, as Adam Lambert on Aftermath or his hit song What do you want from me, accompanied only by acoustic guitar, sang. Here he passed his glam rock attitude and a passion by the singer flashed. Too bad that was apparently the technician again at Music on the mixer out of print. This song was just loud and overdriven.

The high point came much too quickly with If I Had You, the latest single release. After only fifty minutes disappeared Adam Lambert and his band off the stage and came out again. For several minutes the audience was paralyzed in the bright light and waited for the return of their heroes. But unfortunately in vain. However, many enthusiastic faces were seen. Even though it was short, it was nice anyway. For as Adam Lambert said in between: "No matter how much money, fame or success you have. Because the important thing is that it is connected with love. "
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 17th 2010, 2:12 PM

svesve89
Aftermath
joooory' date='Dec 5th 2010, 5:18 PM

suz526 HD
Fever
joooory' date='Dec 15th 2010, 7:42 PM