Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-11-27 UK: Academy 2, Manchester

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 7th 2010, 6:37 PM

MANCHESTER, UK (ENGLAND)

Tonight's show is at ACADEMY 2

Manchester is a city and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, England. In 2009, the population of the city was estimated to be 483,800, making it the seventh-most populous local authority district in England. The urbanization of Manchester largely coincided with the Industrial Revolution and the Victorian era, resulting in it becoming the world's first industrialised city. As the result of an early-19th century factory building boom, Manchester was transformed from a township into a major mill town, borough and was later granted honorific city status in 1853. The city's economy is now largely service-based and, as of 2007, is the fastest growing in the UK.

Manchester was the site of the world's first railway station, hosted the first meeting of the Trades Union Congress and is where scientists first split the atom and developed the first programmable computer. It is known for its two Premier League football teams, Manchester City and Manchester United, and its music scene.

Bands that have emerged from the Manchester music scene include The Smiths, the Buzzcocks, The Fall, Joy Division and its successor group New Order, Oasis, Doves and Ten. Manchester was credited as the main regional driving force behind indie bands of the 1980s including Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, James, and The Stone Roses. These groups came from what became known as the "Madchester" scene that also centred around the Fac 51 Haçienda (also known as simply The Haçienda) developed by founder of Factory Records Tony Wilson. Although from southern England, The Chemical Brothers subsequently formed in Manchester. Ex-Stone Roses' frontman Ian Brown and ex-Smiths Morrissey continue successful solo careers. Other notable Manchester acts include Take That, 10CC and Simply Red. Greater Manchester natives include A Guy Called Gerald, Richard Ashcroft of The Verve and Jay Kay of Jamiroquai. Older Manchester artists include the 1960s bands The Hollies, Herman's Hermits and the Bee Gees who, while commonly associated with Australia, grew up in Chorlton.

Manchester’s main pop music venue is the Manchester Evening News Arena, situated next to Victoria station. It seats over 21,000, is the largest arena of its type in Europe, and has been voted International Venue of the Year. In terms of concert goers, it is the busiest indoor arena in the world ahead of Madison Square Garden in New York and the O2 Arena in London, the second and third busiest respectively. Other major venues include the Manchester Apollo and the Manchester Academy. Smaller venues are the Band on the Wall Roadhouse, the Night and Day Cafe, the Ruby Lounge, and The Deaf Institute.

The night-time economy of Manchester has expanded significantly since about 1993, with investment from breweries in bars, public houses and clubs, along with active support from the local authorities. The more than 500 licensed premises in the city centre have a capacity to deal with over 250,000 visitors, with 110–130,000 people visiting on a typical weekend night. The night-time economy supports 12,000 jobs.

Public houses in the Canal Street area have had a gay clientele since at least 1940 and now form the centre of Manchester's gay community. Following the council's investment in infrastructure, the UK's first gay supermarket was opened; since the opening of new bars and clubs the area attracts 20,000 visitors each weekend and has hosted a popular festival, Manchester Pride, each August since 1991. The TV series Queer as Folk was set in the area.

A look at where we are tonight

Tonight’s forecast is High 37/ Low 31 ...chance of snow flurries

Venue is GA and holds 800. It is SOLD OUT

Show starts at 7:30 pm Manchester time…2:30 pm Eastern time, 1:30pm Central, 12:30 pm Mountain and 11:30 am Pacific.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Nov 4th 2010, 5:03 PM

UK Fans crying out for Adam Lambert

The people of the UK are crying out for Adam Lambert.

It’s no secret that Adam’s UK fans believe he is under promoted here, and the fact that someone so talented is still unknown by so many people means something is going wrong somewhere.

We recently asked our readers who they would like to see perform on the X Factor results shows this year and we were overwhelmed by the number of comments crying out for Adam to perform on the hit ITV show while he is over here on tour.

Fans feel that a great opportunity to get Adam’s name out there was missed during the first live show of the series, when Simon Cowell spoke about Adam, but failed to mention his name.

It was contestant Aiden Grimshaw’s performance of Mad World that reminded Simon of Adam’s performance of the track on American Idol.

After Aiden’s performance, Simon said: “Interestingly, this is the second time I’ve sat on one of these shows and been blown away by that song. It happened once in America and it’s just happened again tonight.”
Source : http://www.fleckingrecords.co.uk/2010/11/t...am-lambert.html
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:34 AM

A few tweets to get this thread going :)

Merrycello Driving through Manchester http://yfrog.com/mc8c50j

Merrycello Omg this whole driving on the left thing will never not be weird to me.

kinkykiedis I can't wait for tonight, so I can do it all again! WooHoo

ZaraLipstixx getting @Adamlambert's Signature tattooed on before the show tonight!! gonna hurt so bad when I raise my arm but meh!

GlitterxMuse Ok benchez who's goin to adam lambert manchester today??

dazgale Hello Manchester! For the next 24 hours you can consider me your bitch!
Fonzie' date='Nov 27th 2010, 7:10 AM

TommyJoeRatliff Good monrin, Manchester!

Monterrific in Manchester which means listening to The Smiths (of course) and soon to be drinking Boddingtons

unicornglitter aptly named lorry on M6 http://twitpic.com/3ao10p
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Nov 27th 2010, 9:46 AM

adamlambert "Manchester England England. Across the Atlantic Sea. And I'm a genius genius..."
Lulu2365' date='Nov 27th 2010, 10:02 AM

@shoshannastone The lovely adam lambert is about to do an interview with @xfactormag
Fonzie' date='Nov 27th 2010, 11:38 AM

SashaMallory Manchester... Oi!

This_is_KM Just walked past venue, about 15 queuing. It's FREEZING! No way am I standing out there.

This_is_KM They're playing FYE at the bar opposite Venue :)

cultureslut1 Car says its -1°c eeek

Merrycello Pretty church outside Manchester venue http://yfrog.com/fx3fbj

GlamFansUnite2 Just heard from group of UK fans nice enough 2 try 2 serve us din din. There was no Wifi connection last night and "likely" none tonight
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sweetdramaqueen' date='Nov 27th 2010, 1:07 PM

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 2:23 PM

GlamCalam In another bloody freezing queue. OMG, I think I've lost my fingers to frostbite...
28 minutes ago

dazgale Is glitter safe to eat? I'm scared I might die!
22 minutes ago

kaz201 Oops!Gone abit mad with the glitter spray. Covered in it!
10 minutes ago

Sophh84 In the qeue for glam nation!! freeeeeezing xD been here for like 3 hours.. 1 and a half to go xxxx
10 minutes ago

sorchasilver In the queue! Don't seem to be any further back tonight. Terrorising/amusing random cute boy with our enthusiasm
6 minutes ago

rach_eva @negativeneil you really do look cute tonight :)
4 minutes ago

igobymanynames Neil's a sweetie. Every eventuality covered. Sound check taking a while cos venue an unusual shape.
half a minute ago

MaiaJ You can even buy pirated merchandise outside the venue tonight
3 minutes ago

xfactormag: We also got to call @adamlambert earlier today and talk Disneyland, Simon Cowell and vibrating phones. He's basically amazing AND funny.
Sat Nov 27 - 8:27:36 pm

Looking forward to that interview :P

Heathx86 Aww Manchester city centre has pretty trees http://twitpic.com/3ardzi
half a minute ago

dazgale: News just in: Adam Lambert was rehearsing 'Enter Sandman' in his soundcheck just now. Exciting! #GNUK
Sat Nov 27 - 8:33:10 pm

Mozgurl Ok, that is a picture of me, @CydJBay @claire_kay @TraceParr !!! ;D Just random strangers that I've met..;) http://plixi.com/p/59557679
half a minute ago

dazgale "I voted for Kris Allen" has now become the official tagline for Glam Nation UK!
2 minutes ago

smurfberry We've been glittered! Thank you nice lady next to us in the queue of doom!
less than a minute ago

WARNWILLIS What is the fastest anyone has been extradited from the UK to the US? Please say its less than 2 days.. less than a minute ago

wackybaccyman An hour til doors open, massive queue, freezing tits off, took refuge in pub.
1 minute ago

Mozgurl: @KrisAllen we are queueing for @adamlambert 's show in Manchester, UK... talking about pee...;) you'll be proud of us!!! Lol...
Sat Nov 27 - 8:43:34 pm

igobymanynames We have not repeat not heard anything being soundchecked beyond usual. But cant hear very well up here.
1 minute ago

_nipps HOLY crap BIG LINE ........
2 minutes ago

pleHazeSonia Look @sashamallory @IsaacTheCarp @TommyJoeRatliff @adamlambert @Monterrific There are some vibrating Glamberts outside!!
less than a minute ago

L_U_C_A_5 Singing if i had you with daz
less than a minute ago

smurfberry In the queue for @adamlambert. SO COLD. The things i do. Can't feel toes.
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

igobymanynames Sound check taking longer than concert. Think m & g may lose priority entrance.
less than a minute ago

sslalax: Stood in the queue for @adamlambert I've never felt so cold in my life
Sat Nov 27 - 9:11:09 pm

o23siePW OH EM GEE @adamlambert get here now!! HOT HOT BOYS!!!
half a minute ago
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 3:24 PM

This_is_KM No tweeting cos we're all frozen into statues.
less than a minute ago

ReneeIdolPI Adam looks gorgeous! M&g on now.
1 minute ago

smurfberry #glamchester is sooooooo cold
less than a minute ago
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 3:34 PM

SashaMallory Internet! yeuuss... just in time to get ready... awesome

h269 Just met Adam -- he's so sweet!

GirlPhenom The bar across from the venue is playing Adam! Like the entire album! So much more chill about it than your average American bartender...

midgetgehm I'm standing in the longest queue EVER!!!

SarahJane106 That was freaking crazy trying to get in here!!!!

_MaiaJ I take it back, they let us in anyway!

jojobananaface Omg barrier!! How ilove thee!

sandysva LOTS of guys out here tonight!

This_is_KM Woah nearly lost my life getting into the venue!

LunaEchelon http://twitpic.com/3an0n6 - he's adorable :) felt all special cuz i got a bit of a hug n back rub cuz i was shivering =)

MaiaJ Adam due on at 9 according to schedule outside the door (1hr 15 from now)

raqqers Wow m+g was bit crazy! Adam late due to mega long soundcheck.. Doors opening whilst some m+g were still going on!!

nipps ADAM! RIGHT THERE OMFG. EMO HAIR, LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. OMG FREAKING OUT.

SarahJane106 People are touching me in places I don't freaking want to be touched, PERSONAL SPACE PEOPLE!!!

wenchpixie Meet and greet stil ongoing, crowd in hall already and very shovy

smurfberry We're in. It's v blue. Still cant feel my toes

dazgale There are some hot guys in the audience tonight! Manchester 1 Birmingham 0. Let the eye freaking commence!

feeltheweight In! After almost losing my feet in the cold. READY TO DANCE MANCHESTER! P.s silence for broken open mmk!

_MaiaJ Every single time the girl behind me moves, all the leather buckles on her jacket catch my top. Think this might be it's last wear!

sorchasilver And we're in! Sign says support on at 8, Adam at 9. Adam in foyer still doing MandG as we came in.

igobymanynames Ok so i totally gave adam his bouncing ball in honour of the bouncing peen. Strewel rt with link?

feeltheweight Yes Adam Lambert, please do Enter Sandman which you did in soundcheck.

Suz526 Tonight's view-gotta write abook about this one! http://plixi.com/p/59569918

KarenPendragon #GNUK manchester. in the venue. small but will be intimate :) yay

Merrycello His hair was swept to side so pretty and feathery!

This_is_KM @raqqers Christ, crowd is v angry tonight, we're only 3 rows back & some m&g people behind us :(

Merrycello We past Adam doing the m and g going in venue he looked so motherf**ing gorgeous in olive military jacket, jeans and black riding boot <3

Reply Retweet .
_MaiaJ This room is practically a barn compared to yesterdays. Seems like they'd be able to fit in way more than the stated capacity!

igobymanynames Adam was rocking gorgeous cpt jack harkness style. Hair down, tight jeans knee length coat and browsn boots over jeans

UhHuhHerMusic So cold in manchester I was warming my hands on the lighting rigs onstage. aye.

Samjoanne3_TW :o just me Adam Lambert! He is officially the sexiest man on this planet! X

marsbar28 Just met Adam. Got the hug, gut the rub, got him to laugh and yeah, it does feel good.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Nov 27th 2010, 3:59 PM

Siz526's view
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:01 PM

Suz526 Mega bruises tryiing to maintain my real estate...
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:03 PM

smurfberry We have glowsticks!

shutterbug1617 Wow this is a harder crowd than last night's. Trampling-risk shoving when doors 1st opened. Scary.

argeneau Will try to tweet, not on rail so nothing to lean on. Also only 1 hand free & feet killing me already, srs pain here.
vistadiva' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:04 PM

WARNWILLIS Warren Willis
Since this venue isnt much to look at.. So Here is a pic from souncheck http://yfrog.com/nf69001j Copyright 2010, 19 entertainment
1 hour ago

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:05 PM

igobymanynames Suppolrt on
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:12 PM

mrseyebalpaul MyTOYBOX on http://plixi.com/p/59573107

rach_eva @negativeneil thanks again for being so patient tonight :)

This_is_KM Party in my pants is on. 'baby we're invincible'

Glamtravler @Suz526 Sending you light and luv! This place is crazy!!

LunaEchelon @igobymanynames more energy than birmingham?!

TerranceDlibra I love Manchester. COLD! though...
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:36 PM

ammyyammy Opening act started http://yfrog.com/6cwjf0j

igobymanynames Keytar player is wrestling with it. Seems to be attacking him.

argeneau Just changed my shoes, 4 inch shorter but at least short infront of me @lexz1lla haha ;-) support act sucks still, need moar alcohol!

Suz526 Def will be sound distortion-gonna chrck poor Vito's ears (1st concdrt ive needed ear plugs!)

Merrycello @adamlambert one word - keytar. Let's make it happen for tour 2 ;)

raqqers 2nd night of support act and @neonsilvr16 @omgelvis and I are trying to hide our boredom!

Merrycello This keytar player is basically the most epic thing ever

ReneeIdolPI Waiting out in the cold all day was worth it! Front row!

SarahJane106 Is this guy having a spaz fit in his party box?

igobymanynames Its the weekend is catchy but short on lyrical variety. 10 words do not make a song

_nipps drunk woman thinking she can push to the front. I dont think so

igobymanynames They are here to warm up up so we should dance and crap. Lol. Its the weekend. Again.

Merrycello Venue still coooolllldddd!!! Burrrr!

h269 Support band is good!

feeltheweight @igobymanynames where are you!! Wanna say hi at some point!! Xo

_nipps This gay guy to my right is making my night

dazgale I love the fact that practically every person at Glam Nation has long hair or at least a fringe! I feel at home!

sandysva Opening act finished

smurfberry There's a drunk gok wan wannabe next to us. Loltastic.

igobymanynames Stage not much bigger than last night. Venue no better than large barn but atmosphere great

Monterrific 'Angry Birds' coming to Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 - http://bit.ly/eVt2mA #cnn

_nipps Why do i have 2 talk men infront of me :(

igobymanynames Crowd singing for interval songs.

SynysterZebraYG She isn't clapping, she's isn't dancing. why the hell is she here? she's just in my way ffs :@

_nipps BITCH FIGHT OMG LMAO

sandysva Stage much larger than last night, nowhere the same intimate feel as last night but good in its own way

GlamCalam Aaaaand we've started on the long play of music before Adam's on..

feeltheweight @dazgale dude if you still want my sofa bed then get yourself to holiday inn afterwards on oxford rd and tweet me!!

sandysva Venue size reminds me of big basketball gym. Huge speakers on either edge of stage so we did not try to move up the side

SynysterZebraYG My Toybox were pretty good :) however there is a fat woman in front of me who is seriously pissing me off

rach_eva So, when I told Neil my name to check in he was like, oh yeah, I know you, @rach_eva on twitter! Might of made my night, ngl. Looked hot too

sandysva Platform with equipment where we would normally see stairs...maybe he will take giant leap lol

GirlPhenom Lolllll oh lord, can we talk about how this whole UK trip is one long series of instances in which I make an ass of myself... ::facepalm::

mrseyebalpaul I met Adam again. Officially this time. 2 autographs & hug. Oh and back rub. Liked my hair feather

sandysva Can't see stairs from here, maybe not up yet

rach_eva So Adam looked so f*king hot. Nice outfit choice, A+ hair
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:41 PM

smurfberry THEY'RE PLAYING ROB THOMAS OMFG OMFG

Glamtravler @Suz526 Yes, made it to Tommy's side!! Take care! We are squished over here too!

sorchasilver Support band (@mytoyboxmusic) are pretty good. Awaiting Adam now. Have regained sensation in feet at last.

_MaiaJ The girl in front of me would be the perfect height to see over if her hair wasn't so back-combed

emma_k79 waiting for @adamlambert to come on... so giddy!!

Merrycello Stairs like 2 lol http://yfrog.com/48i680j

Mozgurl Setting up for Adam now.... http://plixi.com/p/59578315

Jo23siePW Aaand Within 10mins I came across 2 diff. guys takin a piss on the side of the road. Yea, im not in NS nemore:-P

igobymanynames Wont tweet when adam is on unless he freaks tommy through floor. And then only after. Except i'll be dead.

lokte Isaac's plastic box is considerably cleaner tonight. Hopefully we'll see more of him! No steps yet but they're still setting up
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:50 PM

sandysva Thanks @Merrycello for the stage picture, we can't see the little steps from back here

MaiaJ They have the 2 platforms tonight, although they're still in what would be the stairs position at the moment

Glamtravler We stood in line in bitter cold all day. @suz526 skipped meeting AL for stage position. I got a quick hug and pic. Thx Suz!!!

argeneau So many hot guys here. UNF
!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 4:53 PM

kinkykiedis My feet r killing me

igobymanynames Pleased how crowd is quite young and lot more men than i expected. Maybe 30 Per cent.

mrseyebalpaul It's not that warm in here. Just had some minstrels. Need a drink now
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:01 PM

LunaEchelon RT @fromxthexashes: I think marie is in 2nd row centre-ish, I can see a mop of peroxide. <--- PMSL!!!

Merrycello Slightly older audience than mainland europe. Lots of women, lots of 20 somethings too. And lots of guys too
igobymanynames Bless. Monte's flying v got dusted.

smurfberry I gotta feeling! This always makes me think of pride 09 <3

SynysterZebraYG The whole crowd just had an I Gotta Feeling singalong xD EPIC!!!!!!!!

igobymanynames Most peeps in audience are in their 20s. Sexy and glittery
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:02 PM

ReneeIdolPI Kid almost got crushed up here. Security got him out. Its insane!

Hope it's not Lucas
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:09 PM

MYTOYBOXMUSIC OMG manchester you were actually amazing, thank you so much!! :Dx #fb

sandysva Still freezing in here. LOL big change from this summer but at least passing out will not be an issue back here!

_MaiaJ Lots of discussions happening on stage. Hello Lane

Merrycello Icu lane. Tech guys pulling on some cables behind speakers. tech issues ?

PurpleHazeSonia So much pushing tonight!!

Merrycello Standing directly in front of cute tall guy. Score!

This_is_KM Beyonce playing, he's on his way!

wenchpixie The guitar tech is a single lady ;)

GlamCalam Crowd: http://plixi.com/p/59583492

ReneeIdolPI Mini stairs. :) http://plixi.com/p/59583846
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:13 PM

_nipps ADAM!!!!!!!

Merrycello Adddaaamnmmm!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:22 PM

sandysva Sounds great tonight. Very loud back here even with earplugs

lokte Tommy has very pink cheeks!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:25 PM

This_is_KM Not happy with the sound, he keeps pulling at ear pieces & spoke to sound crew.

wenchpixie Fever kiss, have it on vid.

Merrycello Fuuck hot fever!! Insane notes!

Merrycello Hot kiss in fever then tommy pulled at his button unf
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:30 PM

Merrycello Sexy look to cute guy behind me!

Merrycello Adam ran arm up tommy leg and ass in dtrh uuunnnfff
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:33 PM

sandysva Can't see squat but great..wow Sleepwalker!

wenchpixie On FIRE for sleepwalker

Merrycello Sw vocals iiinnnssaannee!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:36 PM

wenchpixie Adam has learnt to say 'you a-right?' (in an accent that was noticably supposed to be Mancunian)
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:37 PM

This_is_KM He sounds awesome tonight, even took the piss out of the British accent.
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:39 PM

raqqers Adam! http://plixi.com/p/59588715
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:41 PM

This_is_KM Bit of a drama, bouncer having to remove very drunk guy.

dazgale Adam Lambert 5 seconds ago http://twitpic.com/3asvz8
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:43 PM

wenchpixie Someone just got huckled out by security during the break in soaked

_nipps i am crying, im actually crying. soaked is beautiful
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:45 PM

dazgale Adam introducing 'Aftermath'. "I love filling voids". He can fill mine any time!

ViewontheWorld Apparently adam is stripping later in the show but this is the sensitive part. Also he loves filling voids

Merrycello "I love filling voids" then randy slide whistle sound b4 am
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:49 PM

_MaiaJ I like filling voids - best post soaked line ever!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:52 PM

ViewontheWorld Isaac looks a lot like a many-armed drumming god in interlude. Tommy gorgeous in silhouette.

igobymanynames Fantastic intro to aftermath . Filling voids!

sandysva Isaac on fire during interlude

Merrycello Am ending gorgeous too <33

sandysva Aftermath was amazing, as was the end of Sleepwalker.

dazgale I'm getting a little bit drunk through the concert. It's quite cool. I'm tempted to crowdsurf though!

igobymanynames freaking incredible. Crowd singing for everything even soaked. So much love. Interlude

Merrycello And people cheer and he says don't worry that's fort later in show lol.

Merrycello So his button is coming undone b4 am and he redoes it but then grabs and squeezes his breast
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:54 PM

_nipps Standing by the worst people ever

GirlPhenom Got drinks instead of lining up so we're at the back, but the sound's kickass! Basically throwing a 1-woman dance party back here
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:56 PM

wenchpixie Sang where did all the pretty boys instead of wild child :)

wenchpixie Sfw, Tommy blue lips

sandysva Strut jacket sfw

ViewontheWorld Tommy has bright blue lips just like in amsterdam
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 5:58 PM

mrseyebalpaul Omg adam licked the cane

GirlPhenom Holy SHIIIIIZ those notes in SFW...if we walk out of here and all the windows in adjacent buildings are intact, I'll be shocked
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:00 PM

GirlPhenom Hellooooo Strut. OF freakING COURSE I WANNA DANCE, ADAM. WHAT ARE YOU, DENSE?

ViewontheWorld Licked his cane then made cute yuck face lol

wenchpixie Adam's cane apparently tastes nasty... which is what you get for licking all up it...

This_is_KM Sexy Adam's in the house! Just licked the cane :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:02 PM

MaiaJ The cane may be pregnant now
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:04 PM

wenchpixie Touched Tommy's lip 'sparkles* in MA

GirlPhenom Ohhh, Music Again. AKA "Whaaat, how are we here already???"

sandysva Music Again - go Monte!

sandysva He's having a lot of fun tonight!

ViewontheWorld Haha just tapped tommy's glitter lips and said, SPARKLE

sandysva Big smiles tonight!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:12 PM

wenchpixie There are some cute freaking guys in here, what team do you all play for? Cut me some slack when I'm on stage....

sandysva Loves the cute guys in the audience!

sandysva Thanked the straight guys and "my ladies" as well as the guys who play for his team

wenchpixie Congrats to the straight boys for being secure enough in their crap to be here

GirlPhenom DAMN STRAIGHT BABYBOY (HEH, =STRAIGHT)

ViewontheWorld Adam trying to pick up boys in crowd and band started playing over him. So fun tonight!

sandysva Lol he is very chatty tonight

sandysva Tommy on the "pre-lubed bass"
nipps omg adam just said "dont worry, tommys face is already lubed"

ViewontheWorld When he wears that much lipstick i can't keep kissing him. I think he does it to freak with me, honestly. ... His bass is prelubed

wenchpixie Tomy (with his pre lubed base) just wears the lipstick to freak with adam (because he can't keep kissing him)

sandysva He sounds so much more rested than last night

GirlPhenom Lolllll double feature tonight, guys...AFL, singer and stand-up comedian XD

sandysva Dancers "pretty freakin sexy aren't they?"

sandysva Dancing up a storm!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:15 PM

GirlPhenom This show seriously IS a party, possibly ON ecstasy...

sandysva Jacket off!
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:16 PM

This_is_KM We're all stomping on the floor ENCORE!

Merrycello Ho crap sooo hot! Adam on fire!

wenchpixie Brook dance 'snake charmer' adam, monte played an appropriate riff :)
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:20 PM

lokte Tommy and Taylor touching hands during IIHY. Also Tommy directing singalong was so presh

sandysva Everyone jumping and singing along for IIHY

wenchpixie Tcb

sandysva Here they come!

sandysva Stomping, shouting "adam"

Merrycello Adam lubes up tommy bass then tommy tries to push his head down for bj and adam stops and laughs soooo freaking hot!!!

sandysva Cheers, clapping, whistling for encore

igobymanynames Just incredible. Waiting 4 encore

_nipps Ok maybe its not 20TH CENTURY BOY
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:23 PM

This_is_KM TCB!!!!!

sandysva Crowd singing along

sandysva TCB!n

Merrycello Tcb w floorbert and shaking his ass at monte uuunnfff

sandysva Lots of energy left!

GlamCalam OMG!!!! OMFG!!!! He was on fire & soooo playful!!!

Merrycello Vocals iiiinnnnsssaannneee!

sandysva Fantastic show! All done
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:24 PM

igobymanynames T c b dead

_MaiaJ And finished on some floorbert TCB. Holy crap he was on tonight
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:31 PM

GlamCalam TCB!!!! Wait til you see Suz's vids!!!

Merrycello So tommy was very toppy lol

wenchpixie Holy CRAP the vocals tonight, and HAPPY. Hell yeah. Check iihy first if you can then tcb,

mrseyebalpaul Omg it's over. Got to wait till London for next one

sandysva Probably used the f-word in its variations more than I've heard in one of his shows yet lol

ViewontheWorld Adam was so freaking happy tonight. He couldn't stop giggling and grinning at us all. Amazing amazing.

adamsanaconda Tcb! Holy crap! He was on freakin fine form

lokte Looked like Sasha kissed Tommy's cheek at the end. So much good stuff; can't wait for vids. Adam was so chatted and looked so happy.
aquariusfin' date='Nov 27th 2010, 6:33 PM

elrayner83 Omg what a show

elrayner83: @adamlambert awesome manchester show tonight you rocked it glamnation forever

_MaiaJ He was pissed with the pound throughout but didn't affect his vocals. At. All.

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”