2010-11-28 UK: ABC, Glasgow

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:13 PM

babashuchan @Amanda_Duffy haha hes soooo cute! half a minute ago via web in reply to Amanda_Duffy .
lauraanne_x So I'm thinking it is bedtime since I'll get getting up in 5 hours :( Night guys xxxxx less than a minute ago via web .

lauraanne_x Really not looking forward to double english and business tomorrow. Have a feeling they won't go well.
half a minute ago via web .

This_is_KM Another Liz'izm, "I just don't get it, he's a raving homosexual, can't they go back to bothering Cliff Richard or David Essex?"
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
Wonder what this is about?:unsure:

Nicole_b86 Yay almost home, wanna turn back time tho to see the show again lol
5 minutes ago via txt .

Amanda_Duffy @babashuchan he's adorable isn't he! I got a photo and warned him that smoking will stunt his growth, then lit up a smoke in front of him
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to babashuchan

babashuchan @Nicole_b86 Soooo good! where abouts were you standing?
6 minutes ago via web in reply to Nicole_b86

PurpleHazeSonia #becauseofadam I'm driving at 1 am from Glasgow to London. Can't miss tomorrows concert :) definition of addiction anyone?? :P
6 minutes ago via Echofon .

Nicole_b86 @babashuchan aw kool :)) yay that he said hi to yous :). how amazing was the show btw!!!
7 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to babashuchan
babashuchan @TaylorG90 Thanks you soo much for taking a pic with me! and for signing my arm <3 i'll put the pic up tomorrow >.<
7 minutes ago via web .

sorchasilver Home and repacked, ready to head for London in the AM. Glam Nation is exhausting but so worth it!
8 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:19 PM

suz526
WWFM
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:28 PM

lil_gemzzy @LydiaBowness lol how could I miss him?! It was awesome xD
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LydiaBowness
LydiaBowness @lil_gemzzy yes I know! Omg did u see the guy with the blue hair! O.o?
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to lil_gemzzy
lil_gemzzy @LydiaBowness aw sounds amazing! Wish I could've stayed longer but had to catch the train.. I'll get them next time ;)
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LydiaBowness
lil_gemzzy I've got to say..I was impressed by how many glittery guys their were tonight..I was surrounded by them.. Missed opportunity @adamlambert ;)
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

babashuchan Oh and I seen Neil too, for the meet and greet, and he was like...right there! and he said my name and touched my hand!
7 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 Adam Lambert "Whataya Wnat From Me" Glasgow 11/28/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg5KOCYqNg4
8 minutes ago via web
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:40 PM

lil_gemzzy Just watched vids from tonight xD! It doesn't seem real that I was there. Thank you @adamlambert & safe travels to you & the glamtroupe xx
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

Suz526 Adam Lambert "Soaked" Glasgow 11/28/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1A7DREhIS0
3 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:43 PM

suz526
Soaked

MA
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 9:56 PM

Suz526 They sing his songs before the show starts. It is just the sweetest thing to see and hear . . .
2 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 I know some of us want to hear just Adam's voice, but hope you all understand how enthusiastic these crowds are.
3 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 I don't know whether you could tell or not from the audio, but many of the crowd sang along on all of the songs. It was really sweet.
4 minutes ago via web .

Amy4Glam @PurpleHazeSonia Hard to define it shortly when it comes to Adam.Addiction,obsession,u name it-I'm in it deep;-)
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to PurpleHazeSonia
GirlPhenom Going to bed sober enough to take out my contacts AND brush my teeth! This is actually way exciting...
6 minutes ago via txt .

CreeperStud Danced so much tonight, smoke came out of my snazzy new shoes.
10 minutes ago via web .

LydiaBowness Just arrived back home after Glam Nation Glasgow! So tiered its unreal! The 4 hour wait was worth every penny to see that Gorg @adamlambert!
11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 10:04 PM

Nicole_b86 @babashuchan I was at Tommy's side bout 3 rows of ppl behind brill view! - What about you?
2 minutes ago via web in reply to babashuchan
Nicole_b86 Wow just had to tidy my room a bit looked like a tornado had hit :o hated the thought of wakening up to it like that aha
4 minutes ago via txt .
Suz526 @lil_gemzzy Very good crowd - absolutely lovely people. wish I could stay longer :(
6 minutes ago via web .

lil_gemzzy @Suz526 have you liked Scotland?? Our crowds are famous for being good ones ;)
9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Suz526

Suz526 Adam Lambert "Music Again" Glasgow 11/28/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_skz7_m3qA
10 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 28th 2010, 10:08 PM

suz526
MW
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 28th 2010, 10:15 PM

Suz526 Can't believe how quickly this month has gone by-what an honor to be able to bring U vids from Europe of our once-in-a-lifetime star.
5 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 It's a wrap, gang! Last show tonight in London - taking an early train . . . Maybe some sleep?
7 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 Adam Lambert "Mad World" Glasgow 11/28/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEL3zPctqbM
8 minutes ago via web
joooory' date='Nov 28th 2010, 10:31 PM

MA ~

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Nov 29th 2010, 12:53 AM

Found from a Tweet

Debra Baker
On Monday 29th November 2010, @mamadeb1963 said:

It really is bittersweet, isn't it? This tour has taken up so much of our time, our lives and, in some cases, our money.

Fans have discovered depths of bravery- I am amazed that so many women had never attended shows alone before, much less traveled on their own, and I admire them for facing these things with courage and grace. Many, many have discovered new friendships, and even those of us who remained at home became close to people who were just words on the screen.

We've learned a little about our country and our planet, we've learned a lot about how the voice is an instrument and how many ways the body can move. And what a difference a change in drummers can make.

We've also learned we can disagree on things and stay friends, and even still respect each other, because everyone's fandom is unique to them. And Adam's fans are an amazingly diverse bunch, so it stands out even further.

We've watched Adam deal with all sorts of situations here and abroad - slaughterhouses, fireworks, paparazzi, Malaysia - with grace and dignity, but also with wit and humor. We also heard his remarkable voice improve over the grueling schedule, and now even his body has become even more bendy. And we've all remarked at the joy he radiates at each "best concert evah!"

We've also watched as he forged a family out of dancers, a band and three opening acts, plus tech crew and bus drivers and a certain brother. The brother is the best part for me. Others have other priorities. He forged us into a family, too, which is why we can disagree so much. You can feel the love in every tweet, every picture, and it infuses the show.

No wonder we don't want the tour to end. We know that there will be other tours, but it won't be the same as this first tour. There may be different people - some will leave, and I expect next tour will have back up singers, maybe a rhythm guitarist. They will probably travel with different opening acts. And people will simply change in the interim, and that's as it should be.

And we won't be able to gather together during concerts and afterward, and we will miss that.

So of course we don't want it to end.

But all things must come to an end. There has to be one final bus ride, one last concert abroad, two more back home. And it's time. It's been six months, my darlings. Six months for our troupe to live on the road, to perform four times a week, to be away from their homes and their spouses and families. Six months is a long time in a pair of babies' lives.

They have to be ready to be part of the world again, to take classes and play different songs and join their LIVES again. Adam has a future ahead of him even brighter than he had before he set forth on this journey but he has things to do to realize it - things he can't do on an endless road, whether it's writing and recording new music, or working for his charity or, yes, tending his stardom. And he needs to reconnect with his tribes of friends who miss *their* adamlambert so much. He maybe needs to not be responsible for this troupe of his - give those remarkably broad shoulders a rest for awhile.

Because, energy and joy or no, he and they have to be exhausted.

And for that reason, I'm glad that the tour is about at an end. Because nothing will really be lost and there is still a world to be gained.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Druncass' date='Nov 29th 2010, 1:23 AM

myblissmag
mybliss.co.uk gets chatting with Adam Lambert!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 7:24 PM

vanglam76 HD
Fever
joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 9:30 PM

pinkeurogirl
Fever

WWFM