08. Strut
09. MA
10. TCB

lambosessed
01. MA
02. Soaked
03. Fever Partial
04. Medley
05. Fever, Improved version & downloads http://adamlambertobsession.blogspot.co ... ondon.html

maggy97 HD
01. Fever

vanglam76 HD
01. Fever
02. TCB
03. Strut
04. WWFM
05. Aftermath
06. SFW
07. SW
08. Soaked
09. MA
10. Voodoo & FYE
11. DTRH & ROF

Libracats HD
01. TCB
02. IIHY
03. Medley
04. Fever
05. SW
06. SW
07. Soaked
08. Aftermath
09. SFW
10. Strut
11. MA

dnewton98 HD
01. TCB

makotokinomoto
01. SW
02. WWFM
03. Soaked
04. TCB

satanicfloret HD
01. TCB

KI55andTELL HD (Little Bee)
01. MA
02. Dancer sequence
03. Sleepwalker
04. Opening Medley
05. WWFM
06. Fever
07. Soaked
08. Aftermath
09. Band Interlude
10. SFW
11. Strut
12. IIHY
13. TCB

SACyd HD
01. Fever

DazzleG HD
01. Soaked

gh0ssstt HD close-up vids
01. Soaked (amazing silence)
02. WWFM
03. Aftermath
04. Aftermath
05. IIHY Band Intro
06. IIHY Dancers' Intro

UKGlamb HD
01. Voodoo & FYE
02. Strut
03. IIHY

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

Kiss and Tell
01. Adam leaving Shepherds Bush

Suz526
01. Purple Haze/Whole Lotta Love Paris

Tuke18
01. The "SEXUAL" Evolution of Fever, Part 5

dnewton98 (Manchester Nov. 27, 2010)
01. Sleepwalker Manchester
02. TCB Manchester
03. SureFireWinners_Monte&Tommy_Manchester
04. Strut Manchester
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-11-29 UK: Shepherds Bush Empire, London

Post by Tiki »

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=2
http://m.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/ ... pe=article

Review from the London Times can be found on Page 4! No link available.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Sep 7th 2010, 8:47 PM

O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire was hailed ‘Best Venue’ for the fifth time at the Music Week Awards 2005 and was shortlisted in 2008 and 2009. The O2 Empire has been a live entertainment venue for over 100 years and is a favourite within the industry, often chosen by artists for its extraordinary level of intimacy and historic importance on the touring circuit. With a capacity of 2,000, performers can get up close and personal with their most dedicated fans. Architecturally the venue is stunning, still retaining its original design with the grandeur of its early years.

The venue holds 2000 and it is SOLD OUT
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 8th 2010, 6:04 AM

LONDON, ENGLAND

Tonight's show is at SHEPHERD'S BUSH

London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom, the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures. London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who called it Londinium. London has a diverse range of peoples, cultures and religions, and more than 300 languages are spoken within its boundaries. In July 2007 it had an official population of 7,556,900 within the boundaries of Greater London, making it the most populous municipality in the European Union.

London is a leading global city, with its strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence. It is the world's largest financial centre alongside New York, has the largest city GDP in Europe and is home to the headquarters of more than 100 of Europe's 500 largest companies. It is the most visited city in the world. London's five international airports make its airspace the busiest of any urban centre worldwide and London Heathrow is the world's busiest airport by number of international passengers. London's 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. In 2012 London will become the first city to host the Summer Olympics three times.

London contains four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London; the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; the site comprising the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey and St. Margaret's Church; and the historic settlement of Greenwich (in which the Royal Observatory marks the Greenwich Meridian (0° longitude) and GMT). Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin), St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions including the British Museum, National Gallery, British Library, Wimbledon and 40 theatres. London's Chinatown is the largest in Europe. The London Underground network is the oldest underground railway network in the world and the most extensive after the Shanghai Metro.

London is one of the pre-eminent financial centres of the world and vies with New York City as the most important location for international finance.

London's largest industry is finance, and its financial exports make it a large contributor to the UK's balance of payments. Around 325,000 people were employed in financial services in London until mid-2007. London has over 480 overseas banks, more than any other city in the world.

Within the City of Westminster, the entertainment district of the West End has its focus around Leicester Square, where London and world film premieres are held, and Piccadilly Circus, with its giant electronic advertisements. London's theatre district is here, as are many cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants, including the city's Chinatown district (in Soho), and just to the east is Covent Garden, an area housing speciality shops. The United Kingdom's Royal Ballet, English National Ballet, Royal Opera and English National Opera are based in London and perform at the Royal Opera House, the London Coliseum, Sadler's Wells Theatre and the Royal Albert Hall as well as touring the country.

Islington's 1 mile (1.6 km) long Upper Street, extending northwards from the Angel, has more bars and restaurants than any other street in the UK. Europe's busiest shopping area is Oxford Street, a shopping street nearly 1 mile (1.6 km) long—which makes it the longest shopping street in the UK and home to many shops and department stores including Selfridges. Knightsbridge—home to the Harrods department store—lies just to the southwest.

London has numerous venues for rock and pop concerts, including large arenas such as Earls Court, Wembley Arena and the O2 Arena, as well as many mid-sized venues, such as Brixton Academy, Hammersmith Apollo and the Shepherd's Bush Empire. Several music festivals, including the O2 Wireless Festival, are held in London. The city is home to the first and original Hard Rock Cafe and the Abbey Road Studios where The Beatles recorded many of their hits. In the 1970s and 1980s, musicians and groups like David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Cat Stevens, Ian Dury and the Blockheads, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Madness, The Jam, The Small Faces, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, The Police, The Cure, Squeeze and Sade, took the world by storm, deriving their sound from the streets and rhythms vibrating through London.

London was instrumental in the development of punk music, with figures such as the Sex Pistols, The Clash, and Vivienne Westwood all based in the city. More recent artists to emerge from the London music scene include Bananarama, Bush, East 17, Siouxie and the Banshees, the Spice Girls, Jamiroquai, The Libertines, Babyshambles, Bloc Party, Coldplay and Amy Winehouse. London is also a centre for urban music. In particular the genres UK garage, drum and bass, dubstep and grime evolved in the city from the foreign genres of hip hop and reggae, alongside local drum and bass. Black music station BBC 1Xtra was set up to support the rise of homegrown urban music both in London and the rest of the UK.

In the 1980s London was the main city in the new wave of British heavy metal era which made bands like Iron Maiden and Motörhead famous all around the world.
The Venue
Since 1903, O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire has been a prominent landmark on London’s entertainment scene. Designed and built by Frank Matcham as the flagship of the “Empire” chain of variety theatres, it was taken under the wing of the BBC in the 1950s and converted into a television theatre. Shows such as Crackerjack, The Old Grey Whistle Test, That’s Life, Hancock and Wogan were transmitted from there. After a £2m refit, which retained the BBC’s technical infrastructure, the Empire opened in March 1994 as a 2000 capacity live venue. The music industry embraced it from the opening concert, Soundgarden (March 12th 1994), and has consistently provided a wealth of talent in music, comedy and club nights ever since.

The O2 Empire has frequently hit the headlines with its classic concerts by internationally acclaimed stars such as David Bowie (11th and 12th August 1997), Rolling Stones (June 8th 1999), The Who (22nd and 23rd December 1999), Oasis (8th October 2001), Elton John (16th and 17th December 2002) and Bon Jovi (18th September 2002); who were also the first band at the Empire to simultaneously broadcast their show to twenty cinemas across Europe via satellite and to a global audience of more than 375,000 on the Internet.

A look at where we are tonight

The Venue

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 5:21 AM

adamlambert Final international Glam Nation tour show tonight at Shepards Bush in London! We are gonna Kill it tonight!!
Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 7:24 AM

feeltheweight Unloading at the front of the venue! http://twitpic.com/3bal9p

feeltheweight Yay!!! http://twitpic.com/3bakxx

Maggy_97 Can't believe people are already lining up. It's not even noon!

feeltheweight London is freezing. barricades are up already! Feeling sleeeepy. One last time glambrits! GREEN HAT = MEEEE!

Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 8:15 AM

TerranceDlibra here in London for our last show of the european leg of the tour. its been an amazing journey with some amazing people <3

ReneeIdolPI Long queue already! Even for m&g!

Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 8:55 AM

People are having a terrible time getting to London. Flights have been delayed from Glasgow & the trains don't seem too good either :(

Suz526 Just arrived at the hotel - internet connection appears to be solid. gonna shower and go to the venue.

Suz526 Hoping for a fairy godmother - the line started way before we arrived in London.

dazgale And the madness starts! http://twitpic.com/3bbm8o

LunaEchelon giant cock on blanket! http://twitpic.com/3bbull

dazgale Spreading our love in the queue! @feeltheweight @marie_x http://twitpic.com/3bbui2

igobymanynames About to hit the lunchtime streets of London in a wholly inappropriate quantity of glitter and bling. Expect to be arrested for soliciting.

TommyJoeRatliff Last international Glamnation tour tonight! :( its ON tonight!!! ;D

TommyJoeRatliff I mean "show" ... no need to correct me! haha

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 10:25 AM

Lambretty Cheesy tweet warning: I don't care about the cold, lots of warmth in @adamlambert queue :)

igobymanynames @TommyJoeRatliff Tommy, poppet, please put the lipstick down. Just for tonight x x x

raqqers Holy crap London its COLD!!!!
Fonzie' date='Nov 29th 2010, 10:47 AM

SashaMallory Last show tnight for europe!! In London baybiii... lets get crazy ;)

WARNWILLIS Last glamnation international show tonight Shepherds Bush Empire London UK http://yfrog.com/5xnl70j

SashaMallory yes! i was afraid it was gonna be tiny again.. hallelujah (@warnwillis)http://yfrog.com/5xnl70j
~Claire~' date='Nov 29th 2010, 2:28 PM

Suz526 Crowded out of my place in line xz;(
5 minutes ago via Echofon .

ditte_dk Ready for GLITZ and GLAM !!!!
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

shutterbug1617 RT @islasands #becauseofadam my IQ has risen several points. I now know that knowing crap doesn't count for crap if you're not feeling crap.

5 minutes ago via twidroid .
igobymanynames Lambert disco outside thanks to someone's i-pod speakers.
6 minutes ago via txt .

shutterbug1617 M&G's finally in. Fingers crossed for Paris peeps hoping for an actualfax photo this time!
8 minutes ago via twidroid .

marsbar28 Fiiiiiiiaannlllyy we're in. I lost several toes to Adam
10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

TellDeBatz freak, Neil is HOT. And had problems wit travelmates last name. Haha.
11 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Nov 29th 2010, 2:44 PM

Jo23siePW OMG this London crowd is freakin crazy!! This show gon b freakin wild!
1 minute ago via txt

stephfalco I love taking shits.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

KI55andTELL Adam has hat on, vest, black trousers, fox tail. Looks gorgeous
2 minutes ago via txt

shutterbug1617 After m&g's went in they repositioned the barriers to bring the side queues in towards center doors. Pushing, shoving. And so it begins.
2 minutes ago via twidroid

KarenPendragon Queuing outside the venue. Still have spare tickets.
3 minutes ago via Panoramic moTweets

stephfalco I hate blackberrys.
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

kimtracy1 Just saw Janice from the DH fan club in O'neils x
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

elelel2 Conclusion #1: if u wanna meet people, make specific plans to meet at a specific place. In the UK, the Q is not a place, its a state of mind
6 minutes ago via Gravity

stephfalco IT'S freakING COLD love @kattfood
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

stephfalco Sooooo cold. But @kattfood @jadel_ @nineteenstars are here yay!
8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

theNicksterR Gothic black make-up + ice cold freezing winds = a freakin mess!!!! Haha!
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:19 PM

JennyHodge At Shepherd's Bush Empire for @adamlambert - it's FREEZING!!! via ÜberTwitter
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sweetdramaqueen' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:31 PM

By mlg_0621
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:33 PM

Merrycello Adam wearing gorgeous outfit he wore at germany photo op for gold album - fedora, vest hair all slicked low on side under fedora half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter .
argeneau Test tweet? less than 20 seconds ago via txt .

TravisSchroeder Inside the venue now :D 5 rows from front :) 1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .
JennyHodge We're in!! @adamlambert #glamnation http://plixi.com/p/59975020 1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

igobymanynames Inside. About 8rows back. Rest of audience all 6ft 8 tall. 1 minute ago via txt .
Jo23siePW OMG THIS is guna b somekinda EPIC. SO squished, sardines:-D oh yea, bring it @adamlambert, BRING IT BB! 1 minute ago via txt .

VampBeastie I am in and 4th row!!! My feet froze off, but they r so numb it doesn't matter that they probably hurt! Adam is worth it all!!!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon .

Glittery_Viki My view http://twitpic.com/3behyl
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

whiskey_town Adam Lambert!! (@ O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire w/ 2 others) http://4sq.com/86fKAy
5 minutes ago via foursquare .

lizzieluvlight Inside. That's all I have to say. No point tweeting as most of my followers are here at the gig :-P
5 minutes ago via txt .

LunaEchelon my view http://twitpic.com/3behla
6 minutes ago via Twitpic .

whiskey_town Hell yeah, just met the one, the only Sir Adam Lambert! @adamlambert What a gentleman!! Such a sweet person. Waiting for the show to start!
6 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

yammyyammy (−_−;)Stacked in traffic
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Holland Park, London .
ReneeIdolPI Girl in line since 6:00 am front center. So happy for her!
7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

sandysva More to follow on Atop recap
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

ReneeIdolPI Omg! My view without zoom. So worth being out in the cold for 8 hours! http://plixi.com/p/59973966
9 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

kristabel001 I spy with my little eye......freak I'm bored......
9 minutes ago via Echofon .

KI55andTELL Front row Lucas will be ok tonite. We have @omgElvis at side of us ane @theemotionbatz behind Lucas
9 minutes ago via txt
sandysva Mission accomplished for the 4 Musketeers!
11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

Suz526 I got by with a ittle help from my friends.. http://plixi.com/p/59973670
11 minutes ago via Echofon .

sandysva Even had time to get bottle of water before the main doors opened
11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

L_U_C_A_5 @dazgale Monty side
12 minutes ago via txt .

igobymanynames Gorgeous @Jojobananaface has had both breasts signed. Tommy and adam. Yay. Go to her home page and donate
12 minutes ago via txt .

ReneeIdolPI Omg I cant believe how stunning he looks. That outfit he wore for German record plaque.
12 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .
sandysva In the venue!

14 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .
sandysva In the venue!

14 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .
wenchpixie Cooooooooooooooold and the doors aren't open yet.
14 minutes ago via Panoramic moTweets .

TheEmotionBatz Inside :) stage not too wide, venue gorgeous :)
14 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

MYTOYBOXMUSIC Photo: Film crew turned up! (Taken with instagram at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire) http://tumblr.com/xibsle0rf
14 minutes ago via Tumblr .

L_U_C_A_5 Adam wearing same hat as me!
16 minutes ago via txt .

igobymanynames Doors not open yet. Not sure which bits of me have glitter and which bits have frost on. 4 hours.
17 minutes ago via txt .

TellDeBatz Inside. Beautiful place. :DD
17 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

HarviiLovesCher They. Are. 5. Minutes. Late.
18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

yammyyammy ロンドン、寒いですっ
20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Earls Court, London .

Yilishabi Standing in the queue for @adamlambert :-D
21 minutes ago via HTC Peep .

KarenPendragon Is there still a lambrits meet up after the concert?
23 minutes ago via Panoramic moTweets .

Suz526 Friends to the rescue! :)
24 minutes ago via Echofon .

L_U_C_A_5 Just met adam, asked me if i liked shows
25 minutes ago via txt .

Mikki_90 can't feel my toes
26 minutes ago via Mobile Web .

elelel2 Im having GNT blues prior to the actual show. Whats wrong with me?
27 minutes ago via Gravity .

yammyyammy ちょっと寝てしまった,いまからいってきます
29 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Earls Court, London .

Monutella We like this venue free sweeties being given out lol
30 minutes ago via txt .

_MaiaJ @shutterbug1617 Definitely!
30 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to shutterbug1617

TellDeBatz He signed inside my glambox and my ticket. :DD
30 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

KittyGlittah New friends we've been cuddling with in q to keep warm lol. Adam would be so proud at the love in this q! http://twitpic.com/3bebn9
32 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

mellymeluk They just gave us some sweets to keep us warm/alive in this queue!
33 minutes ago via twidroid .

GlamCalam In Garfunkels eating & @Gladraddy is with us! Yay! Going to go later & party at the back!
34 minutes ago via Echofon .

TellDeBatz Soo many ppl, they had hurry. I still had glambox in my hands wen we did pic and he had my gift. Lol. He looks like a cowboy. Lmao
34 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

Monutella Sasha just went by <3
34 minutes ago via txt .

TellDeBatz It was and wen i was walkin away he said it was beautiful. I guess he opened box. XD i was too busy almost tripping over somethin.*facepalm*
35 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

shutterbug1617 Ok conserving battery for a while. Bbl.
35 minutes ago via twidroid .

elelel2 @marsbar28 Omg details please
36 minutes ago via Gravity in reply to marsbar28
TellDeBatz I was kinda shakin from cold toes, and hugged him & said it was from whole twitter feed. & gav neil the CD & Adam his thing. Told him wat it
36 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

_MaiaJ RT @KarenPendragon: Queuing outside the venue. Still have spare tickets.
37 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

shutterbug1617 @_MaiaJ totally gorgeous, no? :)
37 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to _MaiaJ
TellDeBatz Lol. Wat, he told travel mate he's been to iceland. XD
37 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

AmishaRadia25 Argh waiting in the cold! The things I do for @adamlambert ♥
37 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

marsbar28 I have touched Adam way too many times now.
37 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .
TellDeBatz Omg. XD
38 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

Glittery_Viki Oic Adam is impersonating a furry today \o/
39 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

Glittery_Viki Oh crap, I need to pee D:
40 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

_MaiaJ A hot O2 guy is giving out sweets to the queue!
41 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

ReneeIdolPI Adam looks stunning!!
42 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

Monutella Terrance just passed us <3 and i see you Taylor having a smoko!
42 minutes ago via Mobile Web

I so happy for Lucas. Sounds like he is having a great time. Good for him. <3
barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:37 PM

AdamsWench 11 minutes ago BAM THAT IS A KILLER VIEW SUZ
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:43 PM

ChrisNorris1987 Sat in Shepherds bush empire waiting for @adamlambert to do his thing!!!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone .

GlamUlli http://twitpic.com/3bell8 tonights stage
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android .

sandysva As you can tell much better reception on the Blackberry 2nite
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

igobymanynames Glasgow was better looking audience. Sorry london
2 minutes ago via txt .

mrseyebalpaul @elelel2 where r u

marsbar28 Actually scratch that we ARE 1st row lol

TellDeBatz Lol. @adamsheroin i'm standin nxt to almost merricello or sumthin. XD we were all awww, adamsheroin is soooo great. XD
3 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

igobymanynames Glitter and peacock feathers everywhere. Also tinsel and santa hats
3 minutes ago via txt .

Suz526 These great ladies saw my predicament and rescued me,
4 minutes ago via Echofon

marsbar28 This is the stage !! We're freaking almost first row baby !! http://twitpic.com/3bekyx
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

sandysva Mom & Dad I told him you said hi, he says hi back... Love you!

Merrycello When I was there I felt simultaneously awkward as hell and hot as hell
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

LunaEchelon think someone is doing a ustream tonight.
5 minutes ago via txt .

CharlySas We're in :D http://plixi.com/p/59976047

igobymanynames Sing a long with music again
6 minutes ago via txt .

marsbar28 I have it all THANKS TO MOJO !! I owe her
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

ashley_sjohn I'm in! Eeek glam nation <3
6 minutes ago via txt .

Ceri3101 Were finally in!!! http://twitpic.com/3bekbf
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

roxytweets I'M INSIDE. SHAKING FROM THE COLD OMG I AM EXCITED.
7 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .

Merrycello Then at one point I had to bend down get on my hands by his feet to get the letter from @luv_life_u_live's friend that I needed to give him.
8 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

igobymanynames My toybox won't know what hit them. Very diff venue to manch. Proper venue. Acoustics apparently v good
8 minutes ago via txt .

TellDeBatz Kinda 3rd row, center.
8 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

rach_eva Inside! Adam hopefully in 90 minutes!
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

Suz526 Sending some megaove to @marianpainter @anod09 @glamtravler @josierose @cydjbay XOXOXOXO!!!!!
8 minutes ago via Echofon .

Merrycello I asked him how much he bought in milan and he said "I didn't buy crap!" Aww!
9 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

rach_eva @Merrycello where are you?
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Merrycello
JennyHodge My view at Shepherd's Bush #glamnation #GNUK #adamlambert http://plixi.com/p/59975436
10 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

igobymanynames Lots of pushing in. Glasgow crowd more respectful.
11 minutes ago via txt

Thank you ladies for being kind to Suz! :hug:

mrseyebalpaul @elelel2 as u come in we r far side at front
half a minute ago via Echofon in reply to elelel2
igobymanynames Will do. I have furry collar. What you wearing?
less than a minute ago via txt .

elelel2 @mrseyebalpaul Really? Omg hunni i love u im coming. I'll stand in the Q
3 minutes ago via Gravity in reply to mrseyebalpaul
hannah_sage @igobymanynames I'm on ur right i think. Tweet me after.
3 minutes ago via Gravity in reply to igobymanynames
marsbar28 @elelel2 I am I am !! I even took a photo of us !
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to elelel2
TellDeBatz @Glittery_Viki Icu too xD
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to Glittery_Viki
Merrycello Pretty venue w 3 balconies http://yfrog.com/74zlt0j

mrseyebalpaul @elelel2 we have got u a seat. Where
4 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to elelel2
igobymanynames RT @igobymanynames: Glasgow was better looking audience. <- that's because I was there. StrewelTweetJack!
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

marsbar28 Heeeeellllooooooo http://twitpic.com/3bem5y

TellDeBatz Openin act still not on. Hmm
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

elelel2 @marsbar28 why arent u tweeting? boo u whore
5 minutes ago via Gravity .

kinkykiedis So happy rn as neil let me have my m n g i missed in glasgow ;)
5 minutes ago via Mobile Web .

Glittery_Viki @TellDeBatz ICU, I'm 4 rows back!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

dazgale 3rd row for Adam tonight. Not too bad!
5 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:44 PM

Merrycello Pretty venue w 3 balconies http://yfrog.com/74zlt0j 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:49 PM

Bucks_NUT @adamlambert yay!!! half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to adamlambert .

yammyyammy 大ショック、座席指定じゃない!!!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherds Bush Green, London .

sandysva Interesting combination, cold air blowing on us from above and warmth generated by surrounding peeps plus coat
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

sunnylettuce21 im innn! No where near the front, freaking tubes
1 minute ago via Mobile Web .

DimmedStar I will have to stick to the stairs next to the bar, too short for anywhere else!
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

dazgale A (blurry) banner i'll be holding up tonight! http://twitpic.com/3benph
1 minute ago via Echofon .

igobymanynames Tainted love
2 minutes ago via txt .

mrseyebalpaul @KI55andTELL is Lucas at front

vash_chan Managed to find a seat on level 1. Small bar is in the way which might affect my view. Blah
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web .

igobymanynames I have sensation in more than one toe
2 minutes ago via txt .

GlamUlli Wont be tweeting much now, wanna save battery for Adam pics
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .

Glittery_Viki Anyone have a spare bottle. I need to pee O_o
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

feeltheweight Inside. 4th row centre peacock feather!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

rach_eva @Merrycello Kendra says thank you

igobymanynames Still lots of pretty boys though. Let them up front!
3 minutes ago via txt .

KI55andTELL Signal not good here pics won't upload. Support not started yet
4 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 3:58 PM

ailaah London waiting. . . http://twitpic.com/3beq91 1 minute ago via Twitpic
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:03 PM

WARNWILLIS You gotta hand it to the opening band for having a clever name. I Party with my Toybox half a minute ago via web .
Merrycello @rach_eva @luv_life_u_live :) <33 half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to rach_eva . KI55andTELL 8 pm and still not started less than a minute ago via txt .
Lambretty Shepherds bush looking full for @adamlambert We're front row balcony with the lovely eyebalpaul couple! less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for
BlackBerry® .
igobymanynames I think i can see @suz526 at front. Hope so. less than 10 seconds ago via txt .
gemmalovesadam 2nd row waiting for Adam :D half a minute ago via Echofon .
TheEmotionBatz @TaylorG90 @buddha4jen left a present for u with Jeff, make sure to get it off him :) and we expect u to tear the stage apart tonight! half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to TaylorG90 .
Jo23siePW Pushy wild crowd. Adam ur gona feel the love 2nite bb:-D @adamlambert less than a minute ago via txt .
Merrycello @TaylorG90 can't wait! Kill it!! :) less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to TaylorG90 .
hannahwildes At sheperds bush it's #blitz less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .
GoDannyGo Having HOT SEXY FUN with @ItsAmandaaaaR @NattyPonDeTrack @HarviiLovesCher @___SarahWL___ @MatthewMilligan HOLLA HURRY UP @adamlambert!! less than 20 seconds ago via Echofon .
Glittery_Viki @WARNWILLIS orly Warren... Can I watch?? less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to WARNWILLIS .
_MaiaJ To the girls covering themselves with the innards of glowsticks, they stop glowing outside of the stick & that cannot be good for your skin! less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com .
igobymanynames Venue architecture bears more than a passing resemblance to a wedding cake. half a minute ago via txt .
TellDeBatz @Glittery_Viki Yeah that too. Eww. Sorry. less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to Glittery_Viki .
elelel2 @marsbar28 wave at the balcony im here!! half a minute ago via Gravity .
TerranceDlibra Here with my Aunt Nancy who is seeing me dance for the first time :) I love her, England native :) half a minute ago via web
TellDeBatz Weee are RT @Glittery_Viki: @TaylorG90 /o/ we're waiting for you!! less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com .
WARNWILLIS You gotta had it to the opening band for having a clever name. I Party with my Toybox half a minute ago via web
TellDeBatz RT @quailing: @TaylorG90 break a leg :) less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com .
ailaah London waiting. . . http://twitpic.com/3beq91 half a minute ago via Twitpic .
littery_Viki @TellDeBatz it might be toxic too... Plus it smells gross D: less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to TellDeBatz .
L_U_C_A_5 Waiting for support 2 come on? '.' half a minute ago via txt igobymanynames Seen Some lovely blue swirly tendrils face paint, lace mask, boas, colourful hair. And a tweed flat cap. Um. half a minute ago via txt .
andy_moo It's cold out there so glad to be inside @o2sbe, ready to see @adamlambert. Should be a lotta fun less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android .
TellDeBatz @TaylorG90 Weee cant wait tho. But we'll just stand here and do that. XD less than 5 seconds ago via Snaptu.com in reply to TaylorG90 .
rach_eva @TaylorG90 we're ready! less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TaylorG90 .
TellDeBatz Wen i was gettin tix i saw on a dry erase board it said toybox at 8 and Adam at 9. less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com .
TaylorG90 Last show of international #glamnation. Bitter sweet. Let's give em a show.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .
vash_chan There are more older people sitting here. Stalls has the younger folk apparently. Very diverse crowd tonight
1 minute ago via Ping.fm .
TellDeBatz Oh those laminates ran out two days ago so they should arrive wit out t -shirts and all. Lol.
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .
yammyyammy I thought the seat is seated I mean reserved , But not(/ _ ; )
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherds Bush Green, London .
theNicksterR Happy days! Beer in hand, feathers on head, beautiful friend by my side AND great view to c incredible talent of the 1 & only @adamlambert
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
GlamUlli http://twitpic.com/3beoo9 crowd and bar near the stage
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .
bexlangford87 http://twitpic.com/3beoo4 excited 2 see @adamlambert on stage :)
3 minutes ago via TweetCaster .
TellDeBatz I hav rhinestones literally popping of me. Lmao. I only had three under each eye, but three hav popped off. 2 before we even got in. Lol.
sandysva Gave my spare US cd insert to local ladies in line at M&G; mom and daughter had one CD between them. They love US cover!
ashley_sjohn Quite close to front on right of stage :) eek
4 minutes ago via txt .
igobymanynames Two peacock feathers just mated. I c u @feeltheweight
5 minutes ago via txt .
mrseyebalpaul @KI55andTELL yes next to etty. Front row
5 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to KI55andTELL
mrseyebalpaul Im jealous RT @marsbar28: This is the stage !! We're freaking almost first row baby !! http://twitpic.com/3bekyx
kinkykiedis @negativeneil Ty 4 making me so happy rn now m&g went so well :)
5 minutes ago via Mobile Web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:05 PM

hippylisa Whoooop! Adam!!!!!!! less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone .

yammyyammy 昼間つぃーとでスペアチケット売りますって結構でていたの、買えば良かった…遠すぎる
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Hammersmith, London
Lambretty About 20 reserved balcony seats to the side. For press/Sony etc?
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

igobymanynames Someone has a sign saying i voted for kris allen. Rofl.
1 minute ago via txt .

_MaiaJ Getting crushed as more people force forward and opening act isn't even on yet!
1 minute ago via Snaptu.com .

Glittery_Viki There is gonna be a surge when Adam comes on D:

elelel2 @lunaechelon @ marie_x im right behind u in the balcony
2 minutes ago via Gravity .

wenchpixie Inside, heaving, GREAT view and I can lean :D. Thanks to all the finger crossers! http://yfrog.com/6gq8l0j
2 minutes ago via Yfrog .

TheEmotionBatz Oh yes! RT @omgelvis: Bodyguards! RT @KI55andTELL: Front row Lucas will be ok tonite. We have @omgElvis at side (cont) http://tl.gd/77j1ad
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

Monutella Oh it was Terrance's Aunt, we thought it was his Mummy.
3 minutes ago via Mobile Web
barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:06 PM

wenchpixie Inside, heaving, GREAT view and I can lean :D. Thanks to all the finger crossers! http://yfrog.com/6gq8l0j less than 20 seconds ago via Yfrog
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:09 PM

sorchasilver In venue, in corset, in glitter. Only for Adam
less than 20 seconds ago via txt .

dazgale @igobymanynames *waves*
less than a minute ago via Echofon in reply to igobymanynames
Monutella opener on!
less than a minute ago via Mobile Web .

Kiss andTELL Support on!
1 minute ago via txt

CharlySas Opening Act starting

stephfalco Waiting for My Toy Box. Can't believe its the last time I'll see this amazing band.

Merrycello Omg just met the sweet @telldebatz! I just figured out I was right beside her. We talked about the wonderful @adamsheroin and @ledena too!

TellDeBatz @Monterrific Huh?
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to Monterrific
frogli Ehm been inside for a while now, still cold but not as much. I have been given @monutella's camera to play with lol

TellDeBatz Eeek RT @Glittery_Viki: There is gonna be a surge when Adam comes on D:

hippylisa Whoooop! Adam!!!!!!!

KI55andTELL Photograpers in place. Security taking pics of crowd on our cameras
3 minutes ago via txt .

jennythompson30 At shepherds bush empire waiting for support act then #AdamLambert :o)))
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

MicheleDE' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:11 PM
_MaiaJ To the girls covering themselves with the innards of glowsticks, they stop glowing outside of the stick & that cannot be good for your skin!

OMG!!! It's toxic!!! :fear:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:11 PM

igobymanynames We know you are invincible. You told us on sat. And fri. You'll be telling us its the weekend next when it is clearly monday.
1 minute ago via txt .

Lambretty Toybox now on. Better stop tweeting, a bit rude really:)

sandysva Earplugs in for opener. Tempting to empty water on obnoxious girl behind me j/k

elelel2 Chocolate makes everything better
2 minutes ago via Gravity .

sorchasilver And just in time for @mytoyboxmusic Yay!
2 minutes ago via txt .

argeneau Support act still a pile of wank. Few extra buttons on his shirt undone.
2 minutes ago via txt .

kristabel001 Yay! We made it!! We're invincible!!

hannahwildes At @adamlambert gig his support act are using auto tune on there mic #allowit

yammyyammy Opening act started
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Hammersmith, London .

wenchpixie The back half of the venue (not the balcony, still ga standing stalls) http://yfrog.com/5mclon0j
3 minutes ago via Yfrog
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:16 PM

atomic84 Finally in the o2 Shepherds Bush Adam should be on at 9 woooooo!!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

agentuprise The final Glamnation show is underway. My Toybox singing the usual 5 songs!
less than a minute ago via Mobile Web .

argeneau At least he's pretty... - http://snapshot.orange.co.uk/6m8jnn
1 minute ago via Snapshot by Orange .

NattyPonDeTrack OMFG I'm Cracking Up @ The Women In Front Of Us! Were All Copying Her LOOOOOOOL For Funny

sandysva Pulled shorter gal in front of me so she could see

yammyyammy カメラマンはいってます
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherd's Bush, London .

mrseyebalpaul MyTOYBOX on. Can't tweet much. No battery

GoddessAthena1 http://plixi.com/p/59980931 @GlamUlli you look so cute at the Tower of London itsour favorite Beefeater!
3 minutes ago via Seesmic for Android .

yammyyammy I am on the 2nd balcony, but sound is not too bad at all
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherd's Bush, London

kimtracy1 Inside watching support act x

raqqers Just had an email that's got me really upset.... :( Not what you want front row...

igobymanynames Keytar player being attacked by it again. Or is he trying to use it as a surf board?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:18 PM

TellDeBatz Eeek RT @Glittery_Viki: There is gonna be a surge when Adam comes on D:
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:22 PM

kinkykiedis A very nice lady just gave me front row shes taller than me ;)
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web .

Glittery_Viki MyToyBox are really good!

igobymanynames Keytar player throwing shapes. Side panel of a tractor (obscure boosh ref)
2 minutes ago via txt .

dazgale People are saying I should actually hold up my "I voted for Kris Allen" banner as Adam would find it hilarious. Should I?

andy_moo Liking the #mytoybox sound support to @adamlambert
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .

kimtracy1 Inside watching support act x
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

raqqers Just had an email that's got me really upset.... :( Not what you want front row...
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

igobymanynames Keytar player being attacked by it again. Or is he trying to use it as a surf board?
6 minutes ago via txt

Merrycello Also keytar player is still the best person ever in the history of everything
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

yammyyammy The view from balcony, arena is totally packed!! http://yfrog.com/5m3t10j
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Hammersmith, London
Merrycello I'm so amused by the srs bsns photographers who are shooting pics of this opener like he's a runway model lmao
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

igobymanynames He wants up to do some lunges and crap tonight.
2 minutes ago via txt .

Monutella Mr keyboard player i love your dancing!
2 minutes ago via txt .

hannahwildes His support loves his keytar lol

deniseleighann Support act is on, so we're all on twitter :x

GlamUlli http://twitpic.com/3bevm3 @GoddessAthena1 and the beefeater at the tower of London today...hehe
half a minute ago via Twitter for Android .

holytights Twittaar time!! Oh wait, there's a band onstage...

igobymanynames Keytars: waste of a good ironing board.
2 minutes ago via txt .

sandysva Can't believe I'm answering office e-mails during opener - enough!

hannahwildes @adamlambert last night at his glam nation tour good luckk :-) ahhhhh
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

Mikki_90 lol security escorted him out.
1 minute ago via Mobile Web .

raqqers THIS!! RT @omgelvis: @adamlambert @TommyJoeRatliff @Monterrific @IsaacTheCarp have a good show tonight guyyyyyyyyys!
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

wenchpixie Definitely some kind of pro filming people here.
1 minute ago via Panoramic moTweets

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:27 PM

igobymanynames Last song.
half a minute ago via txt .
ViewontheWorld freak yeah @mytoyboxmusic rocking the house.
WhosLiamSmall Hahaha this dude did by just say "this songs about being awesome" #gay

rach_eva Totally. RT @Merrycello: Also keytar player is still the best person ever in the history of everything
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

KittyGlittah Tonights view http://twitpic.com/3bewwm
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

holytights Still have my jacket on - it's not warm enough to start shedding layers!!

KI55andTELL Adam liked Lucas L vest and signed it
2 minutes ago via txt .

hippylisa I am sat watching the support for Adam Lambert and feel like a kid on Christmas eve! Soooooooo excited!

h269 My Toy Box http://twitpic.com/3bewru

hannahwildes I wouldve been a better support act tho #justsayin

yammyyammy このボーイズバンドも三回目、顔が可愛いからよかった。
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from United Kingdom

igobymanynames Someone behind trying to hump me
less than a minute ago via txt .

:haha: :haha: :haha:

CharlySas Last song of Opening act

andy_moo http://twitpic.com/3bex2n @MYTOYBOXMUSIC getting the party underway ready for @adamlambert at Shepherds Bush @o2sbe. Fab.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:32 PM

sandysva Adam's pic on screen. This venue is absolutely beautiful!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

igobymanynames Lighting guy freaking with us lol. Every time he put pic of adam up we screamed. Went on and off loads.

TellDeBatz Openin band was cool. Waitin for Adam. Lol. I hav my blazer & hoodie between my legs and sweter wrapped 'round my waist.
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com .

ViewontheWorld On a scale of one to ten how rude is it to ask the person in front of you at a gig if she has a scrunchie? Omg big hair!

mrseyebalpaul Waiting for Adam http://plixi.com/p/59983572
half a minute ago via Echofon .

GlamUlli http://twitpic.com/3beycz Adams pic is up:)

Monutella Opener finished teasing us with the Adam projection, lol
1 minute ago via txt .

feeltheweight ADAM NEXT! London gets a proper screen!!!! http://twitpic.com/3beyev

sorchasilver Cannot believe I'm here! @mytoyboxmusic were awesome again.
2 minutes ago via txt .

KI55andTELL Adam pic put up everyone screamed so they kept putting it up and down for screams
2 minutes ago via txt .

sandysva Found my lifesavers. Yay! Totally forgot to eat after we arrived at hotel.

_MaiaJ @sorchasilver But he's so worth it!
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to sorchasilver
ViewontheWorld Keep flashing up pic of adam to make us scream. Someone having fun. :)
2 minutes ago via txt .

yammyyammy Great audience, I can feel the passion !!!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherd's Bush, London
wenchpixie The fabby @mytoyboxmusic (pics MUCH better on real camera!) http://yfrog.com/jyil70j
4 minutes ago via Yfrog
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:33 PM

KittyGlittah Adam! On screen..lol http://twitpic.com/3beypt less than a minute ago via TweetDeck
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:38 PM

sandysva Adam's pic on screen. This venue is absolutely beautiful!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

igobymanynames Lighting guy freaking with us lol. Every time he put pic of adam up we screamed. Went on and off loads.

TellDeBatz Openin band was cool. Waitin for Adam. Lol. I hav my blazer & hoodie between my legs and sweter wrapped 'round my waist.
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com .

ViewontheWorld On a scale of one to ten how rude is it to ask the person in front of you at a gig if she has a scrunchie? Omg big hair!

mrseyebalpaul Waiting for Adam http://plixi.com/p/59983572
half a minute ago via Echofon .

GlamUlli http://twitpic.com/3beycz Adams pic is up:)

Monutella Opener finished teasing us with the Adam projection, lol
1 minute ago via txt .

feeltheweight ADAM NEXT! London gets a proper screen!!!! http://twitpic.com/3beyev

sorchasilver Cannot believe I'm here! @mytoyboxmusic were awesome again.
2 minutes ago via txt .

KI55andTELL Adam pic put up everyone screamed so they kept putting it up and down for screams
2 minutes ago via txt .

sandysva Found my lifes
avers. Yay! Totally forgot to eat after we arrived at hotel.

_MaiaJ @sorchasilver But he's so worth it!
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to sorchasilver
ViewontheWorld Keep flashing up pic of adam to make us scream. Someone having fun. :)
2 minutes ago via txt .

yammyyammy Great audience, I can feel the passion !!!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Shepherd's Bush, London .

wenchpixie The fabby @mytoyboxmusic (pics MUCH better on real camera!) http://yfrog.com/jyil70j
4 minutes ago via Yfrog
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sealuv' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:46 PM

TellDeBatz Yeeess RT @riley1877: @adamlambert Have an awesome show! Have fun and sing your heart out!
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

wenchpixie There is an adorable wee lad in front of me who just shouted 'wooo! Adam Lambert!' & grinned at me.Big audience,good atmosphere(defrosting!)
2 minutes ago via Panoramic moTweets

PurpleHazeSonia Last Europe Glamnation concert. Can not conceal my excitement. Abt half hour till Adam comes on.
2 minutes ago via Echofon

stephfalco Btw guys those last 2 tweets were @kattfood

disneygal68 @adamlambert waiting for you in the shepherds bush o2. Hurry!
3 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to adamlambert

dazgale I did call a couple of women cunts though... Always a good thing!
3 minutes ago via Echofon

KI55andTELL Stage bein set for Adam. Stage floor bein cleaned
3 minutes ago via txt

igobymanynames Seriously very pushy crowd. Not good. May end in carnage. And don't forget dear i have the weight advantage.
3 minutes ago via txt

Glittery_Viki Girls with the glowsticks enough already! We don't want to be poisoned!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Jo23siePW That picture of Adam is staring at me, I swear! :-P me like
3 minutes ago via txt

sandysva We are in front of platform on Tommy's side. Hope Adam spends lots of time there!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

dazgale Just had an argument with some cunts claiming I pushed in. Erm... I've been queuing all day you freaking mongs!
4 minutes ago via Echofon

disneygal68 @adamlambert come on Adam! We are waiting for you.
4 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to adamlambert

stephfalco Dying my pubes blue! I hope adam likes it ;)
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

IBRITADAM33 Yay I IS HERE AT THE SHEPHERD BUSH EMPIRE BABY.WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!
barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:47 PM

wenchpixie There is an adorable wee lad in front of me who just shouted 'wooo! Adam Lambert!' & grinned at me.Big audience,good atmosphere(defrosting!) 2 minutes ago via Panoramic moTweets
barb4Adam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 4:51 PM

# Ceri Ceri3101 Still waiting for @adamlambert http://twitpic.com/3bf2v3 less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Charly CharlySas Aaaand New pic up <3 http://plixi.com/p/59985852 half a minute ago via Echofon
Ksiusha' date='Nov 29th 2010, 5:00 PM

KI55andTELL
Still waiting. Very hot on here
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
CharlySas
It's cooold in here btw. Did i mention yet that I'm exciiiited \o/
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Glittery_Viki
K' phone going away till after the show...
CharlySas
Random pic of Lane giving Posters to some guys in The reserved Area Next to us http://plixi.com/p/59986643
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

rach_eva
@feeltheweight turn around and wave!
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Merrycello
Adam probably on in 20 to 30 minutes
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
igobymanynames
Guitar tech was polishing tommy's red bass earlier. Hope he hasn't freaked with its lube.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

sandysva
Glammit must have blown out the candle - she baaack, although not directly behind me this time
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

JulieDoherty
You know you're at an @AdamLambert show when there's glitter all over the floor haha http://yfrog.com/42a52uj
»
rach_eva
@feeltheweight lmfao! Hi from 2 rows back!!!!!!
»

vash_chan
Ooooh Take Me Out is playing :) it's been a while
»

Merrycello
Looks like press cameras in balconies
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Glamtravler
@adamlambert Thank you for an amazing journey with you. Rock the house and have a great time!
»

Monutella
Lane is up here with us
»

theNicksterR
There are some real twats in here tonight!!! And surprise surprise they are the 'mature' fans!!! (sorry to the nice mature fans out there!)

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”