suz526
Medley
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-11-29 UK: Shepherds Bush Empire, London

Post by Tiki »

GlitzGlam' date='Nov 29th 2010, 10:52 PM
ChristieGoodwin @adamlambert -- http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search...=Entertainment# Image
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 10:56 PM

panameragirl I uploaded a YouTube video -- AdamLambert TCB Manchester Nov27 2010 Panasonic http://youtu.be/V2F6dzrq0oM?a
6 minutes ago via Google

Maggy_97 #Adamlambert performes Soaked in London http://yfrog.com/0bnd30j
5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

dazgale This is what just fell out of my hair. A typical bedroom floor after an Adam Lambert show! http://twitpic.com/3bhm3w
3 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:03 PM

suz526
IIHY

maggy97 HD
Fever
joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:17 PM

DTRH..

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:24 PM

suz526
Aftermath
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:26 PM

panameragirl I uploaded a YouTube video -- AdamLambert SureFireWinners Monte&Tommy Manchester Nov27 ... http://youtu.be/U761s5YfnBk?a
12 minutes ago via Google
joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:30 PM

Fever...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:30 PM

Fever...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:36 PM

IsaacTheCarp What an amazing 2.5 months! What did I do to deserve such a life? Thank you to the band, the crew, the dancers, the fans and Mr. Lambert.
2 minutes ago via web

Jo23siePW @IsaacTheCarp Oh..and dont forget to keep uploading all those Glamily pics!!! You said u would !!
half a minute ago via web

Jo23siePW @IsaacTheCarp ISAAC!!! You are too adorable...to sweet...and kinda odd :P!!! Had a blast talking with you tonight!!...I should go to bed Lol
7 minutes ago via web

KI55andTELL Finally made it back home 3.30am and lots of snow
6 minutes ago via txt

KI55andTELL 1 cab, 1 tube we got thrown off as they all stopped, another cab to waterloo....
5 minutes ago via txt

KI55andTELL Followed by night bus across London, picked up car and drove rest of way back
4 minutes ago via txt

panameragirl I uploaded a YouTube video -- AdamLambert Strut Manchester Nov27 2010 Panasonic http://youtu.be/hJUYI9ZwB4o?a
2 minutes ago via Google

rach_eva Heaven! http://twitpic.com/3bhyqd
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:37 PM

suz526
SFW
Tiki'srose' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:52 PM

Mikki_90 @IsaacTheCarp You are one talented guy!! http://www.twitpic.com/3bhxe9 Thanx for 5 incredible shows and thanx for all the picspams. :D
13 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to IsaacTheCarp

That's it for me tonight. Off to bed. Goodnight everyone! :wave:
joooory' date='Nov 29th 2010, 11:56 PM

suz526
Strut

MA
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:04 AM

Tommy's Intro...
barb4Adam' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:06 AM

Mikki_90 *melts into a puddle* November 29th, 2010 #adamlambert #Sheperd'sBush #London http://twitpic.com/3bhj49
3 minutes ago via Twitpic
joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:11 AM

MA.
joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:29 AM

Tommy's Intro...

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:35 AM

vanglam76 HD
Fever
joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 12:51 AM

New angle

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 30th 2010, 1:29 AM

Hey everyone!

We had such a good time, queued from 11am despite being M&G and was number 6 to arrive. We went in around 6.15 and Adam was an absolute darling to Lucas again. Lucas asked him if he liked his 'L' on his vest and Adam said he loved it and offered to sign it. He also asked him if he liked the previous shows and Lucas said yes, he loved TCB and told him about Manchester. Adam said "awwwww, you need to find someone with big shoulders to put you on them".

Once everyone had had their pics/signings we were taken down to the venue and some people decided that the number system would no longer be honoured and shoved forward. One very suprising name made sure she got in front of Lucas and was very ruthless. It was all ok though as it is a wide stage and we all got to the front and I had @omgelvis one side of Lucas and @glaminatrix and they assured me he would be ok with them and he was, they were lovely, and we had @theemotionbatz right behind him and she made sure he didn't get crushed. Very kind people who made the whole experience so much better.

I don't need to tell you about Adam, you have heard! It was funny where he was doing the simulated handjob, literally a few feet in front of Lucas' face - Lucas found it hilarious! :haha: Adam looked at him quite a lot and smiled which really made him happy. At the end Isaac handed him a drum stick and monte gave him a pick. He gave it to @theemotionbatz as he already had one.

Afterwards we headed out to the back of the venue and saw Sasha, Taylor, Sutan, Terrance and Adam. Sasha and Taylor signed Lucas' ticket. Adam came over and signed but we stood back as we had already seen him before the show. As he got in the van we all shouted bye adam.
Getting home was a nightmare! Tube strike in London today. We got a cab to the nearest open station and got on a train but after 3 stops they announced it wasn't going any further and no other trains would be. We went out of the station to try and get a cab - too far for him to go so we went to Waterloo station with him. Then we checked out the night buses and one was due in 20mins so we went and got some chips and waited for the bus which fortunately was running on time. A long ride across London to the O2 arena where I parked. Then I had a 30 min drive home but soon discovered that it had been snowing heavy. Got home and realiesd I didn't have my keys to get in so had to ring my older kids to let us in.

I should have been frustrated and annoyed by it all but I can't help sitting here smiling and thinking what an epic weekend we have just had.

I have got the full set recorded in HD video with great sound from the front row just off centre. I have a 'get over glamnation day' tomorrow so will upload along with the photos.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Flyte' date='Nov 30th 2010, 8:47 AM

I'm not one for huge recaps, mainly because I'm usually so overwelmed, I forget all the salient points of the show.

However, I will say this. Soaked was so outstandingly beautiful last night that I could scarcely breathe throughout the entire song. Fever and Sleepwalker were vocal masterpieces, IIHY was a rollicking fun ride with mad audience love and TCB was as frantic and dirty as an afternoon quickie in the car. In short he was incredible.

There were sound problems, but nobody cared (apart from Adam who looked mightily pissed initially). My 15yr old daughter left the venue open mouthed and totally awestruck and she had supposedly only come to see Tommy, ah the fickle nature of youth !! :haha: .

All around me, people of all shapes, sizes and ages were completely entranced by him, it was lovely to see.

I would also like to add, that from where I was standing freezing to fricking death outside in the line, we were surrounded by such genuinely nice, happy people who all wanted to talk to each other and share their excitement that at last Glamnation was in the UK and they were delighted to have met other people who adored him as much as they did. These for the most part were people who didn't even go on fan sites and had not even watched AI.

It was a totally positive, glorious experience. I hope it's just the tinest indicator of how successful he could be in the UK :D
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Nov 30th 2010, 2:08 PM

KI55andTELL
TCB
barb4Adam' date='Nov 30th 2010, 2:15 PM

L_U_C_A_5 Adam signed my L waistcoat. He said he liked it and it was good. http://twitpic.com/3bnfrt about 1 hour ago via Twitpic Retweeted by KI55andTELL
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

LadyLondon' date='Nov 30th 2010, 2:19 PM

Hiya everyone :D

Firstly apologies for lack of pics, its official, my camera sucks. Secondly for not posting sooner,
I have almost recovered from the epic gig last night. I'd like to blame London Transport, Adam's awesomeness or lack of sleep, but I think it is most probably the amount of white wine I drank last night.

I had to work, so couldn't go to gig earlier and I'm such an airhead that I forgot about the tube strike (and I live in London too:P) so I was a bit late.
Many trains were diverted or cancelled or tube stations closed and I ended up meeting a lost, first time Adam concert goer at the map in Wood Green station. We got chatting, found out we were both trying to get to see Adam and so found the venue together, :wave: hi Maria if you read this , it was nice to meet you and I hope you loved the show:)

By the time I got to the venue, the queue was enormous and I couldn't see LB and Lucas anywhere lol. LB, we must meet up soon, I still owe you for the Birmingham ticket, plus I have the CD of photos of you and LUcas and the glitterball lol. It was a real shame we didn't get to meet up at all last night. I think it was my first Adam related experience without you.. :| Im just glad you had a great time and weren't too squished at the front.

I met up with Kitten, Flyte and her daughter and three really nice Adam fans , so sorry I forgot names already but :wave: in the pub next to the venue.
Everyone but Kitten and I went to join the queue while kitten and I waited for her husband to turn up.
The pub was huge and on the corner of the road, so it had windows on two sides. We could see the queue stretch all the way from the venue and around the building, it was massive. It was such a good sight to see and there were loads of different types of peoples, goths, young, middle aged, old, male , female, and in- between:).

By the time we got to the venue it was pretty full so we had to stay towards the back of the standing crowd and I have to say it was really interesting and enjoyable watching Adam from that position. It was just so good to see the audience reactions, (before I've been either right at the front in front of Tommy with LB or as in Birmingham 5 rows back) and I think where we were standing (ie at the back near the bar) was where most of the guys were standing. Its been really interesting to see Adam now, in different venues, from different viewpoints. What it proves is, that you can have a great experience (just different) wherever you stand, because what matters is "the voice". Its great to see him up close, esp as you get to see the dancers properly, but further back is just as good, just different.

The atmosphere was great, people were really excited and up for the show. There were screams every time a pic of Adam was shown. It was the first time i'd seen the graphics for glamnation and they were superb. Adam band and dancers were amazingly awesome. The crowd were really diverse, loud and appreciative.

You've all seen the vids and heard descriptions of the show so I don't really have much to add, other than Adam was a magnificent beast prowling the stage and the band sounded great, really heavy drums and bass sound, just how I like it. Cam and Monte are excellent musicians. Kitten and I got rather tipsy and sang and flailed wildy...good times:)

What I can add from where we stood(as I think it was mostly casual fans where we stood), was that you could really see that Adam can do well here in the UK, but he really does need good promo. There was a difference in the audience reaction around us, to songs that were more well known like IIHY, WWFM and FYE and ofc TCB. The songs that people knew less like Strut or even music again, still went down well, but not as much as the others lesser known songs here like Sleepwalker or Fever.

I just hope SonyUK give him the promo he needs here, because there is the support and fan base.
My only wish was that as it was the last show that Adam could have done another encore as the crowd was so behind him, they were stamping the floor after TCB which was funny, but really its just one thing and he must have been exhausted. He really gave us his all, and it was a wonderful show.

I'm so grateful to have seen him perform at this point in his career, and I just hope his next album will be a killer because if it is, I can see him becoming truly globally successful. This is all just the groundwork for the future and its good to have been a teeny weeny part of it.

LB, Lucas, Flyte and Kitten, I hope we can meet up at some point its been great meeting you guys.
Also, thanks to all the skanks who have regularly posted links, vids, pics tweets etc. I haven't been able to watch alot, but its good you do it:)

take care all

LadyLondon

Ps Sorry for the long ramble, I'll probably post again in three years time lol
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Nov 30th 2010, 4:32 PM

vanglam76 HD
TCB
Tiki