islandgirljams' date='Dec 17th 2010, 3:50 AM

MY NEW SCREENSAVE THX @RILEY1877
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-12-16 Los Angeles, CA, Club Nokia

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 3:51 AM

jazzytag @stormeratliff Ohh okaaay! Which people from the band are there?
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to stormeratliff
scorptwitr no one can get in his way, no one can dampen that glittery spirit or tell it no. NO ONE.
2 minutes ago via Twittelator from West Covina, West Covina .
santabillie @adamlambert thank you..so much. For your music, and for you.
2 minutes ago via txt .
mindchnger @cantinera we shall flail tomorrow evening.... :DD
3 minutes ago via web in reply to cantinera
stormeratliff i give up @tommyjoeratliff i need to do my documentry with 2 interviews of someone from the band :P im gonna fail it. UGFH!
3 minutes ago via web from West Adams, Los Angeles .
pomegranate02 “@katiemelb: Me and @pomegranate02 have been completely freaked. In the most delightful way. http://bit.ly/fFymd8” //. Oh yeah...
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
1RockinMama *no words*
4 minutes ago via web .
maybe77 @VooDooStrut :D how'd you like the show
4 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to VooDooStrut
jazzytag @stormeratliff @GlamFansUnite2 @Shadow_505 @santabillie @aligningstars @catcherofdreamz @danzr4evr @imasleepwalker They never came out :(
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to stormeratliff
melluvslambert Oh.my.god...that was incredible. I'm still speechless. Best show ever!!!!'
4 minutes ago via Echofon .
DreamyJames Remember when Adam said; "I liked all your twats"
4 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
Merrycello @adamlambert you are incredible. Tonight was just amazing and perfect! Thank you for everything! <3
5 minutes ago via twidroid .
DreamyJames Remember all the hilarious bubble tweets?
5 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
scorptwitr Bet Tommy watched and drooled a little.
5 minutes ago via Twittelator from Mountain View, El Monte .
DreamyJames Remember when Adam didn't know how to use twitlonger?
5 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
Suz526 OK - settling in - making the encore first. Will keep you posted :)
6 minutes ago via web .
cantinera @riley1877 I didn't get to meet you
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to riley1877
NuNu_xo 'its supposed to weekend this rain!' LMAO
6 minutes ago via txt .
scorptwitr Making girls and women everywhere bemoan their plight at being dickless
6 minutes ago via Twittelator from Mountain View, El Monte .
DreamyJames Remember when you gave up on all pop music nowdays? Then Adam dominated your life and the charts!?
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
GlamazonToronto I'm wondering if Adam and Tommy will show.
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
scorptwitr Damn him for blowing that mic, making pretty boys round the world jealous, make them fantasize about him and those gorgeous lips
7 minutes ago via Twittelator from Rosemead, Rosemead .
NuNu_xo @catcherofdreamz it was so great meeting and talking to you! I hope you get some sleep tonight :)) <3
7 minutes ago via txt .
DreamyJames Or was that just me...?
7 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
GlamazonToronto At a club. Adam's parents, Neil, Monte, the dancers Lee Cherry and The Canyons are here. Cool.
DreamyJames Remember staying up for 6 hours straight waiting to be the 1st to see the original premiere or For Your Entertainment?
stormeratliff @Immafun1 WHERE ARE YOU?!
7 minutes ago via web in reply to Immafun1
hippiebert http://twitvid.com/SNVSY - Purple haze
7 minutes ago via TwitVid iPhone .
riley1877 RAWR http://bit.ly/gTh585
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
thefilmqueen Seats were great - but constant foot traffic and talkers behind me - hope that didn't affect vids - here we go with vids...
8 minutes ago via web .
Merrycello Gah! He is so perfect! These last two nights were like perfect glimpses of unfiltered Adam!
8 minutes ago via twidroid .
DreamyJames Remember shipping Kradam SO hard core. Then Tommy came along and you were like Kris who?
8 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
scorptwitr Everything stops. Feet dont hurt anymore and the only real meaning in that moment is Adam's message, his voice, his body, his authenticity
8 minutes ago via Twittelator from Rosemead, Rosemead .
bubbywub freak yeah! RT @mindchnger: and then that glittery motherfreaker got onstage and we dance our asses off throughout his set
9 minutes ago via Echofon .
ristispeaks Hi @lizbiz8 it was so great to run into you at gLAmnation! Thank you for all your support for @krisallen! Glad you liked my Kris shirt!
9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
VooDooStrut Remember when Tommy was bored?
9 minutes ago via Echofon .
DreamyJames Remember when I only had 1 follower and had to BEG for people to talk to me? LMAO
9 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
Immafun1 Pics w/Monte, Taylor fly-bye, Leila Eber here! Scarlett, Lee Cheery, Neil
9 minutes ago via txt .
stormeratliff @GlamFansUnite2 @Shadow_505 @jazzytag @santabillie @aligningstars @catcherofdreamz @danzr4evr @imasleepwalker Where is the band?!
9 minutes ago via web from West Adams, Los Angeles in reply to GlamFansUnite2
AlliCrain Oh yeah! I got Tommy's pick!
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
thefilmqueen I'm home. Vids uploading to PC, then converting, then to YT - encore first! A couple focus probs camera was obviously blown away by AL!
9 minutes ago via web .
Merrycello His eye makeup was so gorgeous!! One eye gold, the other turquoise w tear drop <333
9 minutes ago via twidroid .
cantinera @mindchnger I wish I was flailing w you guys :(
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to mindchnger
TXsunshine001 Now Lelia is here, she is stunning. Still waiting for Adam Lambert
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
shutterbug1617 Oh holy crap I'm laughing so hard at my feed rn I'm almost crying. Between the "remember when's" & the reactions to encore pics. :D
10 minutes ago via twidroid .
NuNu_xo This night.. Omg there was so much love. So much energy. Everything was perfect.
10 minutes ago via txt .
scorptwitr Believes in it so hard that he makes you wonder how anything was ever sexy before him
10 minutes ago via Twittelator from Garvey, Rosemead .
VooDooStrut Time to drive back to San Diego... Thank you @adamlambert for the AMAZING show... I'm speechless. Incredible. I don't even know... freak.
10 minutes ago via Echofon .
AlliCrain Coke and vodka....
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
mindchnger and then that glittery motherfreaker got onstage and we dance our asses off throughout his set
10 minutes ago via web .
riley1877 My brother requested this shot #DATASS http://bit.ly/fzqmFC
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
anthrogeekPF I remember Gridlock, I was there!! Met many of these virtual people for first time & was worried they'd be freaks!!
11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .
mindchnger Somehow I got kinda tipsy throughout the evening and then and then
11 minutes ago via web .
katiemelb Me and @pomegranate02 have been completely freaked. In the most delightful way. http://bit.ly/fFymd8
11 minutes ago via web .
hippiebert *little voice* Did that work??
11 minutes ago via Echofon .
scorptwitr Adam believes in sexual freedom of expression. Goddamn freaking right he does.
11 minutes ago via Twittelator from Alhambra, Alhambra .
GabrielaTwittaa freak I WANNA GO BACK ALREADY! OR AT LEAST RE-LIVE IIHY. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART...SO MUCH LAHHHVVEE
11 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
DreamyJames Remember when you picked who you wanted to ship Adam with?
12 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
TXsunshine001 Okay Sasha & Taylor dancing. Ebert & lane Jude came in. Still waiting fir Adam Lambert. Everyone being respectful
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
DreamyJames Remember hating Kris for winning idol then loving him when Adam said it was ok? LOL
12 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
scorptwitr you let your body respond, primal or spiritual
13 minutes ago via Twittelator from Alhambra, Alhambra .
mindchnger I don't even know.....
13 minutes ago via web .
santabillie @leecherry thank you for the Purple Haze lyrics..a perfect souvenir to a perfect ending of an incredible tour :)
13 minutes ago via txt .
VooDooStrut LMAO what?!?!!?! RT @peacefrogdesign: Remember when Adam wore a vagina coat
13 minutes ago via Echofon .
anthrogeekPF We're at a bar now, so I won't be able to start unloading vids till we get back to the hotel. I'll try to do encore, first. All one file.
13 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .
DreamyJames Remember how we never wore this much glitter and eyeliner unless dressing up for Halloween?
13 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
Merrycello Bantering, funny, improvy, crazy @adamlambert is just about perfect! :)
13 minutes ago via twidroid
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 3:54 AM

stormeratliff im going to bed, screw my documentry project and seeing tommy again! :( im the saddest person n the world
half a minute ago via web from West Adams, Los Angeles .
melluvslambert Now were driving back and I have to go wash the glitter off of me and wake up bright and early for the riding clinic tomorrow morning!!
less than a minute ago via Echofon .
leecherry Nokia will never be the same!
less than a minute ago via OpenBeak .
Merrycello Adam banter and jokes were hilarious!
1 minute ago via twidroid .
stormeratliff FML @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff @uhhuhhermusic @IsaactheCarp @Monteriffic @SashaMallory @sutanamurell @TaylorG60
1 minute ago via web from West Adams, Los Angeles .
bubbywub I love @orchidas! And her skills are amazing.
2 minutes ago via Echofon .
DreamyJames Last one: Remember when Adam cut his hair and we all freaked?!
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
katiemelb MY FEED HAS GONE COMPLETELY MAD. IT'S COMPLETELY AWESOME. :DDDD
2 minutes ago via web .
scorptwitr Brains like to categorize things, make order but it can't with Adam. He fits everywhere and nowhere.
3 minutes ago via Twittelator from Covina-Valley, West Covina .
Merrycello So to summarize the two LA shows - show 1 was all about friends and family and show 2 was all about Adam being OTT crazy!
3 minutes ago via twidroid .
DreamyJames BYE
3 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
AdamsWench i am on my way back to San Diego I have no voice.i left it at Adams Feet. and i serrendered my heart too
scorptwitr I left that building shaking. Felt like I'd been in the presence of greatness and playing with a little boy at the same time. brain overload
3 minutes ago via Twittelator from West Covina, West Covina .
TXsunshine001 LP just came in, Still waiting for Adam Lambert!
melluvslambert That was just so amazing!!! So great to see @lissaboo2 again! I just can't believe it's over.
3 minutes ago via Echofon .
AlliCrain @mustthinkagain hey sweetie! Did you want to come party?
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to mustthinkagain
riley1877 My brother likes this one too http://bit.ly/eKTssU
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
cantinera @mindchnger in a h*pster bar
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to mindchnger
melluvslambert Such a bittersweet ending, it's hard saying goodbye to GN but now we get to say hello to new beginnings!!
5 minutes ago via Echofon

Sorry everyone for not separating the tweets. They are just coming too fast. :)

Thanks sealuv for bringing all the tweets. :hug:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:03 AM

theonecalledeli How do I put this delicately?... I came a little when Adam put his tongue in Tommy's mouth, and then I came hard when he sang PH/WLL.
half a minute ago via web .

scorptwitr It's bad enough that he thrusts and rolls his hips in our face, but flickering? Licking? Really, we're only human fir gods sake!
1 minute ago via Twittelator from Covina-Valley, West Covina
jazzytag Have no words on what went down tonight....... @adamlambert ;)
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

RtPunkyGirl @tomitweets what's going on over there no food here but Adam coming Im dying of HAPPINESS right now!
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android .

stormeratliff forget this! im comin to the ESPN Zone!
2 minutes ago via web from West Adams, Los Angeles .

itsjuls Oh the places I've been to see the rock god! Memphis, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Gridlock, Oprah, Indio, Vancouver, New York, Atlantic City...

katiemelb MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK AND WILL REMAIN SO FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
2 minutes ago via web .

MadamAdam82 @1RockinMama I didn't think my boobs would reach yoiu from the balcony! lmao
2 minutes ago via web in reply to 1RockinMama
GlamazonToronto LP then Tommy arrived.

scorptwitr Oh, and Adam tonguing the audience should be illegal. jfc that's just not even fair
3 minutes ago via Twittelator from Covina-Valley, West Covina

MadamAdam82 @1RockinMama I ended up in the balcony because I was in excruciating pain. Hell of a show!!
half a minute ago via web in reply to 1RockinMama
seattleluvsadam Totally worth every penny I spent flying down here for the week! @adamlambert you are amazing, thank you for everything!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for Android .

MadamAdam82 @scorptwitr I saw that from the nose bleed seats!!! OMG that man's HAWT!
1 minute ago via web in reply to scorptwitr

schufly RT We are!!@anthrogeekPF: I remember Gridlock!! Met many of these virtual people for first time & was worried they'd be freaks!!
1 minute ago via Echofon .

itsjuls ... Foxwoods, St. Louis again, Cleveland, Rockford, Peoria, Raleigh, New Orleans, LA again. And I treasure the new friends I have! #blessed
1 minute ago via Echofon .

XxMusicLuvr18xX Tommy was being SO weird tonight.
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

mindchnger @cantinera ahahaha \o/
2 minutes ago via web in reply to cantinera
1RockinMama Three people from stage, major eye contact a few times, Adam on all fours, Terrence bumping into me in lobby afterward... Unfff!!! *dead*
2 minutes ago via web

tomitweets @rtpunkygirl eating drinking resting feet selling @donorschoose raffle tix. send my love
less than 20 seconds ago via txt .

lissaboo2 @melluvslambert haha.. Loved seeing you too! :) it was definitely EPIC!!! :D good luck at your horse show tomorrow! :]
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to melluvslambert

swan20 @AdamLambert slayed the city of angels and @Monteriffic ripped the guitar. Awesome show and great fans. Epic two days.

Immafun1 Tommy in... Gonna b a party!
2 minutes ago via txt .

1RockinMama @tomitweets OMG... are you still alive?!? So much fun hanging out at the show with you! Call me tomorrow! <3
2 minutes ago via web in reply to tomitweets
theonecalledeli @Suz526 You are sooooo amazing. <3 <3 <3
2 minutes ago via web in reply to Suz526

1RockinMama Still deaf in one ear from the girl who kept shrieking non-stop the whole show "DOUBLE RAINBOW! SOOOOO INTENSE!!!" -_-
less than a minute ago via web .

Twario14 Seriously @adamlambert was sooo hot!!!!!! He made me come at the end of the concert ;), damn he worked that microphone like if it was hi ...
less than a minute ago via txt .

Alikat1323 Picture of a pic but its a freaking lick @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff http://twitpic.com/3go71u

thankyoumylove Now after seeing @adamlambert were seeing the midnight showing of #tron
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

santabillie @sashamallory my friends and I agree that u have the hottest ass..love, ur lesbian fans from the front row
1 minute ago via txt .

scorptwitr kissing Tommy like that all sweet and sensual like they were on a couch making out to sultry background music.
1 minute ago via Twittelator from Pomona, Pomona

itsadamazing Also: I MISSED HIS BLUE AND GREEN HAIR SO. freakING. MUCH. <3333333
half a minute ago via txt .

riley1877 My brother is mourning GNT's end, I wonder why? http://bit.ly/exESVO
less than a minute ago via TweetDeck .

1RockinMama @MadamAdam82 Oh hunny, so sorry you're still in pain! But did you have a good view up there?
2 minutes ago via web in reply to MadamAdam82

NoAngelPF You guys on my feed doing "remember when..." I love y'all so freaking much!!!!

seattleluvsadam Hot http://twitpic.com/3go7a3
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

TXsunshine001 Terrance just came it looking cute in a ball cap Still waiting for Adam Lambert
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

melluvslambert @lissaboo2 thanks!! Ahhhh omg it was!! I'm still freaking out. Hehe now were blasting Adam music in our car.I can't believe it's over!!
1 minute ago via Echofon in reply to lissaboo2

scorptwitr Dude, everyone is asleep but i don't care. lmao will tweet myself until i feel sane again. ;)
1 minute ago via Twittelator from Claremont, CA
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:08 AM

missnisha6849 ....................
1 minute ago via TweetDeck .

citygirl36 @_Pennyroyal what did u think?
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to _Pennyroyal
alisanporter Manners is a virtue.
1 minute ago via Twittelator .

scorptwitr Adam, you wolf. bet you'd like to sink your fangs into something tasty tonight
2 minutes ago via Twittelator from Ontario, CA
RtPunkyGirl @Suz526 just talked with LP im drooling looking at Adam in his kewl hat he's getting mobbed at the moment
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Suz526

lissaboo2 @melluvslambert I know! So sad but such a great show to go out with! :) .. Lol.. It's bittersweet!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to melluvslambert
riley1877 Apparently there are a few drinks calling our names - I'll post more later. Concert was amazing!
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

Adams_Kitty Purple Haze, with word fail. Couldn't find the words on the paper taped to the floor for a couple of verses. So cute.
2 minutes ago via web .

swan20 I'm so depressed I have to miss Monte's show on Saturday. I wanted to see him before I leave L.A. well at least I'll see him in January.

maybe77 Drinking a Purple Haze at the Yard House

Shadow_505 EPIC freakING CONCERT. Eating @ Yard House w/@maybe77 & @fallntotheglitr

Universal_Love @adamlambert thanks for a great show tonight. Your performances were utterly out of this world. We had a great time. Love you bb!
3 minutes ago via web .

Adams_Kitty Incredible show. Second row on Tommy side. Beautiful happy Adam. The audience was the best. Screaming and singing the whole show.
3 minutes ago via web

1RockinMama @Libracatt Did you & Scorp already leave?!? Didn't get to say goodbye... :( Text meeeeeee
1 minute ago via web .

RtPunkyGirl @tomitweets will tell Adam hi he's coming my way
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tomitweets
GabrielaTwittaa @itskayliee LOLLLL well ima upload them when i get home...in Canada... DDDDDD:
1 minute ago via Mobile Web .

scorptwitr @swan20 :((( sorry bb! have to drive like a bat out of hell all night to make it on time for family function
2 minutes ago via Twittelator from Ontario, CA in reply to swan20
missnisha6849 ....... He just laid there. And laid there. And laid there. Letting our love and adoration wash over him.

RtPunkyGirl @tomitweets Adam is 50 ft from me
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tomitweets
etharei @riley1877 WHERE ARE YOU?
2 minutes ago via web in reply to riley1877
scorptwitr Bet you'd like to push something pretty down with those giant paws and lick your prey before devouring it whole
3 minutes ago via Twittelator from Ontario, CA .

melluvslambert I'm soo so proud to be a glambert right now!! @adamlambert you are amazing. The vocals were breathtaking tonight!! So incredible
3 minutes ago via Echofon .

Adams_Kitty WLL very sexy and naughty. Crowd going crazy. No other perforrmer can match our BB.
3 minutes ago via web .

clayaikenlvr123 @terryluvsadam nice meeting u tonight! hope u had a great time at the @adamlambert concert tonight!
3 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:11 AM

scorptwitr Heartrate returning to normal. adrenaline decreasing. best orgasm ever.
half a minute ago via Twittelator from Ontario, CA .

itskayliee @GabrielaTwittaa Okay well I'll just wait for yours too, I guess I'm OKAY in them but I'll let you sleep now. have a safe flight! :D

missnisha6849 Then, at the first strains of ORIGINAL KEY WLL, he slowly rose from the stage, with the undiluted look of raw animal magnetism ...

scorptwitr Yes, paws. Large hands, large wolf paws in my mind made for manhandling small things
2 minutes ago via Twittelator from Ontario, CA .

TheGlambertNews No crap! freaking amazing! Loved how you were rocking it! RT @leecherry: Nokia will never be the same!

melluvslambert @lissaboo2 yeah it definitely is!! He's moving on to bigger and better things now! Were just lucky to have witnessed the intimate shows!
3 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to lissaboo2

etharei Adam in acoustic set http://twitpic.com/3go9jn
1 minute ago via Twitpic .

itskayliee I cant stoo looking at my picsss. I hope they look as good on the computer as they do on the camera :)
1 minute ago via txt .

lissaboo2 @melluvslambert I know! That one was tiny! When he's selling out stadiums we can brag that we were only a few feet away at glam nation :D

schufly @alisanporter http://twitvid.com/8XRAV amazing set tonight!!

Lnf001 Deperately trying to upload about 100 pics to photobucket. No time to edit the images, sizes are huge
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:25 AM'

CindyKay618 EVERYONE IS TWEETING FROM MY PHONE EXCEPT ME. My phone is such a whore.
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

stormeratliff Headed out

GabrielaTwittaa @itskayliee lolll our pictures i look soooo...idek xD but GOODNIGHHTTT! if it's possible to sleep :P IT WAS SOOO FUNNNN :D
1 minute ago via Mobile Web in reply to itskayliee

itskayliee I got a super good one of Allisan..and cute ones of Tommy and of course tons of Adam but I'll probably just upload them 2m.
1 minute ago via txt .

XxMusicLuvr18xX freak. Tommy was like, holding Shani's hand. Stupid hoe
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

TXsunshine001 Looks like Sasha has her entire family here tonight

melluvslambert Blasting fever in the car right now!! I just need to somehow start getting into riding mode!I don't think George Morris will like my glitter
2 minutes ago via Echofon

Suz526 Adam Lambert Purple Haze/Whole Lotta Love club Nokia 121610 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebAq1vJG5lc
half a minute ago via web .

Luvthe1yourwith It's over......
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

missnisha6849 @katiemelb THIIIIIIS! SO DAMNED HARD! (sorry I didn't get to meet you!)
1 minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to katiemelb

Luvthe1yourwith I managed to finish up GlamNation by screaming out "freak me Adam" during WLL!! NICE Jen!! Reason #286 why I don't drink...
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

Alikat1323 @neonsilvr16 I'm here. Idk where loll is haha
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to neonsilvr16
scorptwitr Promise naughty tweets later.
2 minutes ago via Twittelator from Southwest Industrial Park, Fontana .

melluvslambert @lissaboo2 yeah!! I'm so proud to have been a part of GN!! Those shows were probly our only opportunities to see him in a setting like that!
shutterbug1617 So much this. RT @orchidas Remember when you'd never thought you'd fly halfway across the world to see a couple of concerts? yeah.
3 minutes ago via twidroid .

theonecalledeli @XxMusicLuvr18xX Shani??? I'm in the dark, here.
3 minutes ago via web in reply to XxMusicLuvr18xX

wario14 My baby is staying over, oh yeah shes going to take a ride on my disco stick ;) hehhe WINE TIME!!!

Luvthe1yourwith Thank you @adamlambert. There are no words. So excited for next year!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

lissaboo2 @melluvslambert Awwww.... Dont say that! Lol.. I wanna see him like that again! Haha.. But I know what u mean.. It's def gonna be harder..
itskayliee @GabrielaTwittaa I know..I wish it didnt end..but we will meet someday again. It IS possible. I probably wont sleep either but nitenite! :)
2 minutes ago via txt .

bubbywub Glad I got to see @spreckles and @rightwordstosay even briefly
3 minutes ago via Echofon

LAMBERTLUST @Mynameisericm and @lisaloopner just got booted from the VIP after party for sneaking in lol less than a minute ago via txt .

theonecalledeli Just saw a twitpic of a chick+Tommy outside the venue& my heart broke. Knew I should've waited but @archivinglife prolly would've killed me. 2 minutes ago via web .

TXsunshine001 Awe Tommy and LP are hugging! Jean is here also, come on Adam Lambert

seeinstereo_ Encore Floorbert @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63461251
2 minutes ago via Plixi .

Luvthe1yourwith @cupcakesandbats I never found you!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to cupcakesandbats

TXsunshine001 Tommy just brought His family in too, still waiting for Adam Lambert

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/h08j8yj
3 minutes ago via Yfrog .

cupcakesandbats Tonight has opened my eyes to so many things thank you at @adamlambert
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

swan20 @scorptwitr Darn, no hug. You were snuggly :)
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to scorptwitr
seeinstereo_ Club Nokia picture time!
4 minutes ago via web .

Suz526 Grammy nominee, Adam Lambert, performs "Fever" Club Nokia 121610 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncYfJcSQkT4
5 minutes ago via web

Suz

FEVER

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:31 AM

Suz

PURPLE HAZE/WLL

aligningstars @Shadow_505 we will sleep!
less than a minute ago via Tweed webOS in reply to Shadow_505
aligningstars @Luvthe1yourwith shhh I aint no damn hoochie. Theoretical slut ok? :P
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS .

missnisha6849 He held nothing back tonight. He gave us his all. Trying to give us extra-high runs and as-yet-unheard vocal pyrotechnics.
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

melluvslambert @lissaboo2 yeah the crowds are just gonna get bigger. That's bad for us but amazing for Adam!

seeinstereo_ just take a second to admire those lips! @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63461967
3 minutes ago via Plixi .

Universal_Love Adam's voice live is so amazing that some of the so-called suggestive moves are hardly noticeable when you are at the GNT live shows.
3 minutes ago via web .

Shadow_505 @catcherofdreamz @aligningstars I know you guys are having fun, but PLEASE try to sleep tonight. LOL...I got a little worried.
4 minutes ago via Echofon .

etharei Adam in acoustic set 2 http://twitpic.com/3god0b
4 minutes ago via Twitpic .

Luvthe1yourwith RT @coconutghost007: @adamlambert legend!
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
Luvthe1yourwith @aligningstars HOOCHIE!!! :)
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to aligningstars

bubbywub Having cotton candy and brownies!
5 minutes ago via Echofon .

missnisha6849 When Adam returned for his encore, he looked like a rainbow-colors, glittery walking Swarovski crystal, he had on so much glitter!
5 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

aligningstars Totally kissed @DaveEVOLOVE. You can't see. Yes you can. Later. :) drunk. :) *bragging* hi :P
5 minutes ago via Tweed webOS .

swan20 I love you @monterrific Awesome show. You whaled on the guitar.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android .

thankyoumylove #tron freak yea bitches
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

seeinstereo_ Floorbert + Lip @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63461711
5 minutes ago via Plixi .

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/gygswjj
5 minutes ago via Yfrog .

Glamtravler @UOwnMyHeartAdam http://twitpic.com/3gock5
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

pennilesspoet We haz rice crispy treats
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

TXsunshine001 Tommy & LP sorry its blurry trying not to be obvious Adam lambert come on http://twitpic.com/3gocih
6 minutes ago via Twitpic .

stormeratliff @mynameisericm
7 minutes ago via txt .

Shadow_505 @cupcakesandbats Are you still around bb??
7 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to cupcakesandbats
LetmeseeyaSTRUT My dates with @adamlambert = 07/21/09 American Idol Concert, 04/08-09/10, Vancouver BC, my 1st Glam Nation (cont) http://tl.gd/7hpom5
8 minutes ago via TweetCaster
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:35 AM

missnisha6849 Tommy was extra flurry tonight. Lots of head banging, playing on his knees.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck .

CoralMermaid @adamLambert I am one of those kindergarten teachers & I freakin love you! Thanks for the shout out!!!!
less than a minute ago via Echofon .

LetmeseeyaSTRUT Uh oh here comes the amazing pics taken by @seeinstereo_ tonight!!! Been awake for 40+ hours but staying up a (cont) http://tl.gd/7hps72
1 minute ago via TweetCaster .

aligningstars @Luvthe1yourwith I freaking LOVE you and I don't even think you know. I love you so much.
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS in reply to Luvthe1yourwith
missnisha6849 I was never this close to Adam. I felt like I was literally being drawn into his Ring Of Fire. The heat was blazing from his soul!
1 minute ago via TweetDeck .

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/h0dj0gj
2 minutes ago via Yfrog .

Lnf001 under "users", I think. It's the album with today's date. Off to catch some zzz's, 'cause real life is kicking me in shins ...
2 minutes ago via web .

jrabbits Adam Lambert concert tonight was most inappropriate for my daughter! He really went all out for his last show. ... http://tmi.me/4hBGW
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter .

TXsunshine001 Okay Terrance dancing 5 feet from me http://twitpic.com/3goe9m
2 minutes ago via Twitpic .

Luvthe1yourwith @aligningstars ROFLMAO!! Have fun girlie!! Enjoy every minute of it!! xoxoxox See you Saturday!!
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to aligningstars
1RockinMama @missnisha6849 GURLLLLL... I'm starving! Are you in your room? I need to find foooooood. Big hairy bear sat down on bed & started snoring!!!
3 minutes ago via web in reply to missnisha6849
missnisha6849 "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRAMMY NOMINATION, ADAM!" He looked like he reared up for a moment, and the end of Soaked was sung with a smile.
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck .

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/gy8tvgj
3 minutes ago via Yfrog .

Lnf001 10 pics have been uploaded, the rest are slowing making their way over. Should you desire, go to photobucket.com and look for LNF001
4 minutes ago via web .

thankyoumylove #daftpunk #tron a marriage made in heaven.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/gydwlij
4 minutes ago via Yfrog
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:42 AM

missnisha6849 @1RockinMama Yea! I'm in my room, but @swan20 is asleep. I can come to where you are, if you want.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to 1RockinMama

1RockinMama Y U NO UPLOAD, Y-FROG?!?! :( Sorry guys, gotta run... Will have to post pix tomorrow
1 minute ago via web .

riley1877 Just met LP and his wife. NGL, my brother likes Isaac better.
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

Universal_Love @jrabbits I was there and I didn't notice any inappropriate act by Adam. All I noticed and heard was his beautiful voice.
1 minute ago via web in reply to jrabbits
1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/h38bolj
2 minutes ago via Yfrog .
missnisha6849 *Deva

TXsunshine001 Just got a hug from Terrance he looks so much bigger on stage

missnisha6849 There was flurry "Taydam" during Fever. Terrance was whirling and moving through space like a dancing Decaf.

XxMusicLuvr18xX NEW PICTURE! With @TommyJoeRatliff. :D
2 minutes ago via web .

whitecedars adam from tonight!! http://plixi.com/p/63461967 (NOT MY PIC BTW!!)
3 minutes ago via web .

Lnf001 don't forget - pics are 2-4 MB each, 10 megapixel, no editing. I want u to feel the epicness which was made today. 'Night.
3 minutes ago via web .

1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/gzcjkhj
3 minutes ago via Yfrog

aligningstars @Shadow_505 no you can't he is taking care of us. @DaveEVOLOVE
1 minute ago via Tweed webOS in reply to Shadow_505
Libracatt Catt crash. Not the car! Just a tired catt.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

bubbywub OMG @pennilesspoet is being serenaded a BSB song. And she's dying

lissaboo2 @melluvslambert as long as it's good for Adam :) lol
1RockinMama -- Sent from my Palm Pre http://yfrog.com/h0i3mfj
2 minutes ago via Yfrog

tuke18 RT @Alikat1323: Picture of a pic but its a freaking lick @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff http://twitpic.com/3go71u
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:44 AM

Purple Haze kiss

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:45 AM

etharei Adam in Fever http://twitpic.com/3gohce
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

AdamsWench glamily i got some pretty nice pictures one Gem of Adam and Monte.Oh U'll be pleased
half a minute ago via Mobile Web

Good for Lisa :)

Lisarrific Had so much fun at the show tonight! Now, back to reality, and my sweet babies! :)
half a minute ago via web

itsadamazing Adam had SO much glitter on him that when he turned around during Purple Haze, it just FLEW off him in a giant cloud - Adam's aura :) 1 minute ago via web
TXsunshine001 Lelia & grandmother http://twitpic.com/3gojj1
less than a minute ago via Twitpic
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 4:57 AM

GlamFansUnite2 Your welcome all you guys!! when I get back from LA we will announce the new plans for this site!! I can't wait to tell you all ;-)
less than a minute ago via web

Glamtravler Sure Fire Winners Los Angeles http://twitpic.com/3gojq7
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:02 AM

seeinstereo_ @adamlambert being fierce at Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63465750
1 minute ago via Plixi

Suz

SLEEPWALKER

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Athena1979' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:04 AM

Going to bed and leaving WLL, IIHY, and PH uploading. Hopefully, some will work and you will be able to find them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MeghanEliseForPeace?feature=mhum
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:19 AM

Etharei8
Adam Lambert Club Nokia LA band intro

seeinstereo_ more fierce @adamlambert Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63466397
3 minutes ago via Plixi

sutanamrull So sad.. Cried the whole nightzxz
1 minute ago via Echofon

Suz

SOAKED

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @tommyjoeratliff is so purdy http://plixi.com/p/63467533
2 minutes ago via Plixi

Suz

AFTERMATH

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - a little @adamlambert and @tommyjoeratliff cuddle http://plixi.com/p/63467934
1 minute ago via Plixi
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:32 AM

Etharei8
MVI 9503

FEVER KISS

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @adamlambert introducing @monteriffic http://plixi.com/p/63468404
2 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @tommyjoeratliff introduction bass solo @tjrpics http://plixi.com/p/63468110
4 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @monteriffic @adamlambert & @tommyjoeratliff http://plixi.com/p/63468594
2 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @adamlambert introducing @sashamallory http://plixi.com/p/63469019
2 minutes ago via Plixi inutes ago via Plixi

Etharei8
MVI 9524

SOAKED
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:38 AM

seeinstereo_ so cute - @adamlambert giving @brookesauce75 a kiss on the cheek during intro http://plixi.com/p/63469264
4 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - the happiest man on earth @adamlambert http://plixi.com/p/63469657
2 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - nothing wrong with a little tongue action @adamlambert http://plixi.com/p/63469909
1 minute ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ Club Nokia - @adamlambert introducing @terrancedlibra - adorable! http://plixi.com/p/63468833
12 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ You were right @sashamallory there was dick grabbing @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63470337
1 minute ago via Plixi
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 5:57 AM

OPENING MELODY

seeinstereo_ yup @adamlambert loves showing off that tongue - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63470806
3 minutes ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ i cant even... @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63471575
less than a minute ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ how could have this actually happened?? @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63471769
half a minute ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ i am running out of words lol @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63472066
3 minutes ago via Plixi
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lifesabeach' date='Dec 17th 2010, 6:00 AM

lifesabeach77
still upset. Had to hear homophobic comments after show, then looking for friendly peeps and came up nil. Went home bummed. less than a minute ago via web
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 6:06 AM

seeinstereo_ even more floorbert @ adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63472814
less than a minute ago via Plixi

Etharei8
Adam Lambert FYE Club Nokia

seeinstereo_ the photo can speak for itself @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63472933
5 minutes ago via Plixi
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 6:13 AM

LightLoveAdam One of my pictures from tonight. The rest will be put up in a gallery in the next day or two. http://twitpic.com/3gp1lj

seeinstereo_ sittin there all innocent @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63473807
2 minutes ago via Plixi
Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 6:23 AM

GlamazonToronto Me & Tommy at VIP Lounge Party after Dec 16 show http://twitpic.com/3gp2i0
3 minutes ago via Twitpic

seeinstereo_ give us every inch @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63474154
3 minutes ago via Plixi

GlamazonToronto Me and Monte at VIP Lounge after party - Dec 16 show http://twitpic.com/3gp2wz
1 minute ago via Twitpic

seeinstereo_ classic high note face @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63474416
half a minute ago via Plixi

seeinstereo_ classic high note face @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63474416
3 minutes ago via Plixi

Suz

IIHY
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Dec 17th 2010, 6:34 AM

seeinstereo_ dancing to Strut @adamlambert - Club Nokia http://plixi.com/p/63475708
3 minutes ago via Plixi

Who is this????

Byroncooke @adamlambert fans I'll post vids from Club Nokia show & my interview with Adams Dad (!) on my YT channel tomorrow \m/
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitterrific

Awwwwwwwwwww!!

SashaMallory :'( tears wont stop <3
less than a minute ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

GlitzGlam' date='Dec 17th 2010, 7:41 AM

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Ksiusha' date='Dec 17th 2010, 9:33 AM

SashaMallory
Yup ... Mmk not seeing straight... Bed time. Thank you and goodnight <3 #GLAMNATIONFRUCKINRULES http://twitpic.com/3gqf2c
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SashaMallory
Hint :P comeeee on
34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SashaMallory
Surprise!!! Anything different? :P http://twitpic.com/3gq902
36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SashaMallory
Amazing times and memories will neeeever be forgotten ever ever. <3 got some fun footage before going on for the last show... Stay tuned to my YouTube sweethearts To see :P ohh and a surprise random act of craziness that I did tnight right after I left.... .....
51 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

UhHuhHerMusic
Last show of the Tour..What an adventure with the greatest people on the planet. Words cannot express the fun that was had. Big love..x,c
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Monterrific
Our house is very for real haunted. That's kind of cool. They seem nice

IsaacTheCarp
It was a bitter sweet night.

IsaacTheCarp
Tegan Rain Quin. Holy freak. http://twitpic.com/3gpfx1
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TommyJoeRatliff
no more tears people! nothing but goodness is going to ensue from these months off! until then, we shall keep u entertained.. via twitter!

TommyJoeRatliff
so bittersweet! i have these people as friends and family forever so im good! :) im going to miss the freaking crap out of everyone though!

IsaacTheCarp
Vince. Gtr, Bass and keyboard tech to the stars and beyond. Beautiful man. http://twitpic.com/3gpddn

IsaacTheCarp
IDK http://twitpic.com/3gpcy7

IsaacTheCarp
Sutan and Sophie http://twitpic.com/3gpcm2

IsaacTheCarp
Jenny. Make-up artist to the stars. http://twitpic.com/3gpcap

IsaacTheCarp
LP. Tommy. Me. http://twitpic.com/3gpc1j

SashaMallory
@IsaacTheCarp im gonna have to come take some yoga with you and sophie.... youll never get rid of me!!!!! :)

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”