Aftermath

SFW

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-12-16 Los Angeles, CA, Club Nokia

Post by Tiki »

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Dec 18th 2010, 6:18 PM

It was so wonderful to be able to go to Adam's last show. <3 I'm still recovering from my fall so it was painful but still worth the drive to experience GlamNation. I really enjoyed meeting some of the skanks before the show for drinks. :hug: Also, all the other very nice fans I talked to in line and at the show. It was a lovefest for Adam all night. Adam was so gorgeous, glittery, happy and sexy!! His vocals were stunning. He was energetic and talkative. :wub: His parents were a few rows in front of us in the lower balcony. They must be just bursting with pride. Alisan Porter & her band were awesome. :thumbs:

Thank you everyone who have posted photos and videos. You are all fantastic! :)

I have so enjoyed the past year following Adam's career. I can't wait for another cd, the next tour, the continual rise of Adam's star!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 6:39 PM

Amazing pictures thanks to Qoatg her pictures always one of the best..

http://qoatg.smugmug.com/Music/Glamnation2...129848836_ZWS95

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 6:52 PM

More Pictures from Qoatg.... :D

Gorgeous.. :wub:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 7:28 PM

mariep122
PH

WLL
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 8:25 PM

FleaPie HD
SW

Strut
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 9:16 PM

Libracats HD
PH & WLL
joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 9:58 PM

Libracats HD
IIHY
joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 10:17 PM

Libracats HD
Aftermath
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 18th 2010, 10:41 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Dec 19th 2010, 12:34 AM

lauriehester HD
WWFM

Soaked

Aftermath
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

hegivesmefever' date='Dec 19th 2010, 8:26 PM

The most amazing video of this last show ! by JamieGlambert
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Dec 19th 2010, 9:58 PM

apparently the link for this one of Terrance disappeared, so here it is again
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Dec 19th 2010, 5:48 PM

Yesterday...
# Dear followers, @adamlambert about killed us with his encore performance at Club Nokia. But never fear © about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# They were admitted a few hours ago & are now resting comfortably. They assure their faithful followers they will be up & tweeting tomorrow. 4:18 AM Dec 17th via web

# It's Dr Long John from California Hospital here, tweeting for the Pearl Clutchers. © 4:17 AM Dec 17th via web

# From where we were standing, we could only see @adamlambert from the waist up. Our virtue was safe from his sinful below-the-waist gyrations 2:34 AM Dec 16th via Twitter for iPhone

# Good to see Mr Lambert's brother remarking on this. Ever vigilant! RT @negativeneil There's a lot of dick grabbing at this show

Today...

1. There are many quality suppliers out there, @anthrogeekPF. Just make sure you choose one who guarantees satisfaction. about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to anthrogeekPF

2. anthrogeekPF @PearlClutchers Oh my. (Pssssttt..... you by chance know where I can get one? Just wonderin'.....) about 16 hours ago via web in reply to PearlClutchers Retweeted by PearlClutchers

3. A bit difficult to display anal beads in public, we would have thought. o_o RT @luv_life_u_live what about my pearl anal beads? about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to luv_life_u_live

4. The repeal of #DADT has inspired us. We exhort all our followers to display their glistening pearl necklaces openly and proudly! about 16 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

5. We don't understand how John McCain can say this is a "sad" day for America. Didn't the Senate just make the Yuletide gay for everyone? about 16 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

6. - after 2 days of attentive care and thorough probing by Dr Long John, we are back in the saddle. Sure we're a little sore, but we feel good about 22 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

loriandjava' date='Dec 20th 2010, 12:36 AM

Well, here I am again- very late in posting. You've heard and seen how epic this concert was!! BB was on fire, and sooo sexy! I was at the front of the stage on Tommy's side this time. The whole band seemed to engage the audience, especially the familiar faces at the front. At one point Adam leaned down and sang right at me- I thought I was gonna die! Monte handed me a pick during SFW- I'll always treasure it! Even Tommy smiled at me and threw a pick at me (which I didn't manage to catch); but he usually doesn't engage much from the stage. He did during this show! and at the end of the show, Isaac came out with a handful of drum sticks, and I got one of those too- so lots of keepsakes from this epic show!
After the show we got a text from LP and Joan to join them in the bowling alley down below the Club Nokia. We did, and enjoyed talking to them for a bit. LP misses Adam and the band, but is excited about things to come with Yellowcard. LP suddenly says, let's go to the party. Party? What party- we didn't know what he was talking about. But we go with them upstairs (outside the venue doors) and run into Tommy with a bunch of fans. Tommy sees LP and hugs him and jumps on him- so cute! :wub: Then LP and Tommy take us with them past the crowds and security, and we go up to the VIP afterparty. Everyone was up there, Eber, Neil, Monte and Lisa, Isaac and his wife, Lee and Scarlett Cherry, alot of the crew guys, well just everybody. Oh, and Adam. He was in a small, sunken room section, and we didn't go down there. But had a lovely time talking with everyone, most of whom we know pretty well already. But I got to meet Isaac for the first time, and he is fcking adorable!! Cutest guy and tells the funniest stories.
I heard some rumors on twitter about people sneaking in, but I think about 50 people saw Tommy and LP take us past the security guards in several places, so I really don't think I have to worry about those accusations. LOL Anyway, haven't shared anything in a long time, but thought that since this was the last show, and it was a pretty special experience, that I would. Hope I don't regret it! :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Dec 20th 2010, 12:54 AM

So I finally allowed all the emotions of this week catch up and here’s my recap of an amazing week in AdamLand!

After a less-than-stellar beginning to my trip (but it wouldn’t be an Adam trip if something didn’t go wrong with my travels), I arrived safely to my hotel around midnight Tuesday night. Wednesday began with breakfast with old friends and was followed by a nine-hour love-sit-in until the Music Box doors opened.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love The Canyons. Alisan’s energy is very similar to Adam’s and her love for Adam bought her (and The Canyons) a free ticket into Adam fans’ hearts.

I sat behind Adam’s parents, Brad, Danielle and a few others who came and went as the evening went on. It was amazing to watch Adam’s dad being blown away by his son’s performance. His applause were heartfelt and were as primal as ours.

With Adam’s speech before CIGC, we saw Adam’s pain of years of rejection being shed. He felt validated (as he should) and even went against his own grain to ‘brag’ about the world tour and the Grammy nomination. It truly was ‘full circle’ for him (and I think for many of us who went back to see Adam’s earlier efforts to make it into the music business). The love bestowed upon him by the audience was palpable. He sang CIGC with his whole heart and we took great care to give it all the love an audience is ever capable of giving an artist of this calibre.

And then Adam made sure to send us off on an upbeat note by singing TCB and being the naughty rock-god-boy we all love.

We finished the night at Bardot’s where we listened to Adam’s songs/videos. Drinks flowed, food was welcome and the most amazing Adam Lambert cake was center-stage. I hope someone took a picture that will surface eventually.

So Thursday was the last show and although very different than the Music Box’s show, it was Adam’s farewell to the old and his anticipation of the new. You could feel his joy and pride. The band and dancers intros were a little more touching. Adam and we knew that they may or may not be available for his next tour. The respect Adam has always shown them was amplified somehow. Adam was a lot looser in his banter (which I ABSOLUTELY LOVED – Hint to Adam: there’s a way to make the shows longer and not strain your voice so much, just babble away, we’ll lap it all up!)... and bless his heart, he may not have gotten the ‘little flickers shooting out of his f*cking head’, but he DID GET PYROS!!!! Almost as good, huh, Adam? He couldn’t help himself but turn around so he could watch it too... The little boy’s wish was granted! Then after an evening of entertaining us, he felt time had come for good old down-and-dirty SEX! And SEX he had with the entire audience! (Minus the Pearlclutchers who were gratefully spared by the lack of view below Adam’s waste) :roll:

I expected tearful goodbyes but that’s not our Adam. After some wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am sex, he gave us his boyish grin, thanked us, said goodnight, took his final bow and just like that he was gone! An exclamation of “No, don’t go!” was involuntarily wrenched from my body... but in my heart, I know he will be back stronger and better than before and will be around to entertain us for years/decades to come. I only hope to be around long enough to see his star rise into the stratosphere as it is bound to do.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Dec 20th 2010, 12:05 PM

AdamsWench @leecherry My Fav photo of @adamlambert and Terrance in A Beautiful Hug http://twitpic.com/3hry1t 23 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Dec 20th 2010, 5:20 PM

some of my photographs

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Dec 20th 2010, 7:01 PM

This has absolutely nothing to do with the last show...BUT...what an awesome testament to Adam's power in involving and mesmerizing his audience. Posted on the Helsinki thread from that concert. It made me cry.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jacci' date='Dec 20th 2010, 7:42 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Dec 20th 2010, 11:57 PM

I was in the balcony and my little camera had a hard time focusing. I thought I got some good shots but was disappointed when I downloaded them since I couldn't see Adam's eyes as clearly as I would have liked. I was happy so many fantastic pics came from this show.

Here are a couple of favorites:

Sparkly Adam (tounge!):

Smiley Adam:

A nice moment between Brooke & Adam:

The rest of the pictures. If this link doesn't go directly it should be in the sub folders - Adam Nokia show. :)

http://s368.photobucket.com/upload/albums/...a+show+12+17+10
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Dec 21st 2010, 1:11 PM

From : http://www.facebook.com/AdamLambert?v=wall...t=o.82805678650
jacci' date='Dec 21st 2010, 1:18 PM

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”