2009-07-24 BOK Center (Tulsa, OK)

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2009-07-24 BOK Center (Tulsa, OK)

Post by infinite »

'b.jewel.d' date='Jul 30th 2009, 8:33 AM'

What was so awesome about him was how focused he is on who he is talking to. He looked me directly in the eyes the whole time and really engaged me in conversation - he didn't have to give me those details but he did because he is sincere and not just going through the motions with people. And my god, the man is drop dead gorgeous! You think the pictures are good? No, he is 10x more beautiful in person. I know I looked away a couple times because I just couldn't take all the pretty and still remember how to form sentences! Plus his eyes are mesmerizing seriously and I know I was staring trying to figure out the color and how he had his make-up done LOL! He is skinny too - I thought he looked great and he doesn't need to lose any more weight. Oh, and oddly enough - the handler took him out of the room about 5-10 minutes after we talked to him but everyone else stayed there. All in all, I tried not to be all OTT fangirly but it was hard. I forgot almost everything I wanted to say or ask him but maybe someday I'll get another chance. He was such a doll, so sweet and real and I can't even believe I was lucky enough to meet him.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks SO much for your recap..it's pretty bittersweet with all that's going on right now, but I'm so happy for you that you got to talk to him and hug!!!! And you were brilliant in discussing the Upright Cabaret Cake thing! I'm so happy when a fan brings up new things for Adam wtihout just blubbering I LOVE YOU's!! (that's what I would do :haha: ) He is bound to be aching for something new conversation wise. :haha: :haha:
How sweet is he to always be so involved in a conversation with a fan? :wub:
'adamgetsmehot' date='Jul 31st 2009, 2:50 AM'

Awww, your welcome! The Upright Cabaret moment was so awesome - I was really trying to think of things that I wanted to know that hadn't been asked 100's of times and luckily I pulled it together enough to mention that. I love sharing this for everyone who hasn't gotten to meet him, but I felt really conflicted writing it at the same time as all of this drama has been unfolding with the crazy stalker. It makes me sick to think someone wants to hurt him. :x

I'm just glad I remembered how to talk at all - it was a real challenge not to tell him how hot/sexy/gorgeous he was!! Here is a picture my friend took of him talking to me (that's the back of my head lol!) I could NOT believe it when she showed me this is how he was looking at me:

I seriously almost fell off my chair when I saw it - look at THAT FACE!! My god, his smile is so sweet I can't stand it! Sorry it's so big, but he is so beautiful I didn't think anyone would mind! :wub: <3

Return to “2009 American Idol Tour”