2009-08-28 Bradley Center (Milwaukee, WI)

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MsAdamsEve' date='Aug 29th 2009, 4:05 AM'

That's all I've got for pics right now. Back to conversation.
'madamimadam' date='Aug 29th 2009, 11:47 AM'

I have to run off to my mom's for the afternoon but just wanted to throw my two cents in (and then some!)

About the music thing, what I don't like about that Keshe (sp?) song is that there is no voice there. She may or may not have a good voice, but nobody can tell from that song. Adam has such a glorious voice that needs to be front and center on any song on his CD and I think that is what is 'scaring' the older ones (thanks Poysen for not saying the 'old ones'). Beat is great, synth to a point is great, dance music is great... as long as it showcases Adam's voice!!!!!

As for Pastor Rolex, here are his tweets from last night...

Great night last night @ AI concert! Even better night tonight @ Faith Builders with @keithhershey! He will be singing PYT! Can't wait! #fb
1 minute ago from UberTwitter

@staceyevans09 Btw love your avitar! My family is a huge Elvis fan!:)
11 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to staceyevans09

@stevemunsey Wow! I didn't know that! MJ was a cultural trend setter!
13 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to stevemunsey

Btw I didn't mean it to sound like Kris doesn't deserve the cheering! He does! I meant that #Milwaukee should love even tho Danny lost!
about 13 hours ago from UberTwitter

Kris Allen's up and the crowd is going wild! I love #Milwaukee greatest people...no Haters! So gracious!!

Adam Lambert singing Mad World! Fantastic! http://mypict.me/sWsB

NOW Adam Lambert is kickin it in teeth right now! This guy is crazy good!!!

Crowd almost didn't stop screaming for Danny!!! WOW!!!!
about 14 hours ago from UberTwitter

Impossible to tell u how proud I am of him! ***Tears*** now cheers!:)

Danny encouraging the crowd to never give up hope to live their dreams inspite life's tragedies! #fb http://mypict.me/sW13

"What hurts the most..." Is that Danny's set is too short!

PYT!!! @dannygokey blowin up the joint!! http://mypict.me/sVIe

@phredz aww thank u!
about 14 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to phredz

This show is way HOTTER than I anticipated! Wow... These guys are so talented!

@michaelsarver1 is over the top tonight!!!
about 15 hours ago from UberTwitter

Matt G. Just killed it! This guy is awesome!

Man @michaesarver is knocking it out of the park!!!

O YEAH IT's ON!!!! http://mypict.me/sTyB
about 16 hours ago from UberTwitter

People are so pumped in the Bradley Center right now! Most are here to see there home town boy @dannygokey! Wow this is so exciting! #fb
about 16 hours ago from UberTwitter
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Luvdisc' date='Aug 29th 2009, 3:44 PM'

Okay... I... it's the next day and I really still can hardly catch my breath. Everyone sounds soo much better in person!

Sarver came out and I was jumping up and down freaking out! He's so cute in person and I thought he sounded great! When someone threw an orange boa, he picked it up and put it around his neck, and then he swung it around :haha: He's been taking classes from Adam...

I LOVE Megan, I always have and I always will, and she looked and sounded beautiful with her afro... she is a big inspiration to me.

Okay I can't remember order anymore, and no one else was really all that interesting to me, but everyone did sound good. Like, I hated Scott's voice so much on the show, but I really liked his voice live. I don't feel like recapping anyone else really because they were just as good as usual. I'm not going to lie and say I was completely blown away by everyone. Everyone was amazing, yeah. But they didn't blow me away like Adam did.

So like, when Gokey came out, the screams were so loud it hurt my ears... :rolleyes: Yeah yeah I know it's milwaukee so whatever, but still. Everyone was rabid for the Gokes. And, being the resistant anti-Gokey skank that I am, I sat down and looked disinterested to counter all the love :haha: But I tried throwing socks during Maria Maria to keep on Juliana and I's new tradition, but I missed :rofl: BUT, my friend got a really good action shot of the socks in the air being thrown, with Gokey in the pic too! But yeah I pretty much ruined everything hahaha. I wonder who has them? I wrote blllolllu all over them.

EVERYONE stood for Gokey. EVERYONE. They were throwing themselves at him. :x Well, at least they were enjoying themselves. The drunk old Gokey women behind me were getting increasingly drunk... By then my adrenaline was like :| I was like okay, I've been waiting long enough...

AND THEN ADAM CAME ON. AND THAT'S WHEN I LOST MY MIND :w00t: Seriously I have never felt this way in my entire life. People are always kidding saying like "I'm shaking and crying!" but I WAS SHAKING AND CRYING. I could hardly stand up. I was gripping the seats in front of me, gawking and bawling, screaming and moaning and dying. I'd get caught up in my love, then I'd be like "SNAP OUTTA IT AND WATCH." 'Cause I was dancing like a MADMAN and all the Gokey fans were staring at me in disapproval! But it didn't stop me anyway :whistling:

I don't even know what to say... he came onto the stage with a crapload of stage presence and killed it to death. Whole Lotta Love was incredible... He was so fieeeerce! And I was staring in anticipation for the mic stand stroking that I wasn't listening to "Baby" or "Woman" ... then he did it and I died :haha: it was just about 2 or 3 pumps, but it was soo good! The grandmas next to me were like :/ and I was like OMGGG I LOVE YOU ADAMMMSFDLKSJDFSFDS.

I was crying that whole time, and I just cried more during Starlight :P It was so beautiful... It was indescribable. A few of those notes -- they hit me HARD. I could feel the power through my body and I took it all in. It was so much to take. It was SO beautiful. It was during that that I kept thinking: This is Adam Lambert. This is really him... :'( And oh my gosh I'm crying again in real life right now just thinking about it... that song was THAT good.

People went pretty mad for Mad World :haha: It was stunning. I cried away like some emo teenager. His voice sounded so tender and smooth in this one, so serene, such perfection. Like falling asleep. And I've been getting kind of sick of Mad World bc of all the repetition -- but it was like hearing it for the first time.

Slow Ride. Was. Amazing :D And that's the song I tried to throw the bra and failed AGAIN :rofl: And I see someone else tweeted about my bra fail.. yeah, that was me. It landed on someone's head and they kept looking back at me and I ignored them and kept dancing :haha: It has my twitter on it and stuff. :whistling: To do that, I got outta my seat and went in the aisle, so security yelled at me :rofl: It was really like, I'm sure everyone watching me was like "WOW INSANE FAN..." But it was exciting hahaha! And really I was feeling so strange I would have thrown all my clothes at him, even the stuff I was wearing, ohh my goooshhh! He just gives you this mad feeling!

Fianlly, the Bowie medley :wub: Soo hot! I always liked Fame best, but Life On Mars was better than I ever could have imagined. Of course when Fame did come on I flipped out because of his daaance moves! Especially the body rolls! Seriously all the gokey fans around me were like :/ And the drunk gokey fans behind me BOO'D ADAM and kept tapping my shoulder and telling me to stop. Then they'd be like JUST KIDDING LOL WE'RE MESSING WITH YOUUU. But they were so drunk like... they did it 5 times. :no:

I felt so SATISFIED after Adam hahaha! I couldn't even believe what had just happened to me! Ughhh! So I was like, okay, Kris. Now I can relax... whooo.... geez.

And Kris was sooo cute, like a baby! He was just a big sweetheart. I loved him. When the finale came the Gokey fan in front of me stood up on her chair so I could hardly see :( But it was great to hear and sort of see. The Kradamousity was soo good! Whenever one sang, the other would look dreamily into the other one's eyes :* And the kradam daaance... so gooood!

Lmao did I just write all of that? Sorry :haha: And there's still so much more... geez!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Luvdisc' date='Aug 29th 2009, 5:51 PM'

Here, copied from the Picture thread in which I just posted them: :)

My pictures aren't incredible. :| BUT THEY ARE TO ME <3

First of all...

^ Yep, obviously that's me ::haha::
^this one came out funny ::haha::
^AND THERE HE IS WAVING TO ME, OBVIOUSLY. HIII ADAM. ::hello::

There was a moment where it seemed like he was lookin' right at me though ::woot:: So I'm going to just pretend that he was. It was so cool ::wub::
'CastroFan4Life' date='Aug 29th 2009, 10:14 PM'

Don't know if this is already posted but it's the Milwaukee newspaper article about the show. Says Adam got the second loudest applause of the night...Reporter says it was almost as loud as for Gokey (who got the most of course...hometown!). Milwaukee loved Adam!

http://www.jsonline.com/entertainment/musi...e/56003247.html

Return to “2009 American Idol Tour”