2009-09-08 Sovereign Center (Reading, PA)

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST:

Whole Lotta Love
Starlight
Mad World
Slow Ride
Life on Mars
Fame
Let’s Dance
Don't Stop Believing

tuke18
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

ThisOneGirl2012
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
03.Mad World
05./06./07. Bowie Medley
08.Don't Stop Believing

Adam's Jersey Girl
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
03.Mad World
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07. Bowie Medley
08.Don't Stop Believing

pacomarj
01.Whole Lotta Love
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

Julerz202
01.Whole Lotta Love
04.Slow Ride

YeahsodoI
02.Starlight
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

braves071025
03.Mad World

bubblyblonde97's channel
04.Slow Ride
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Little Bee' date='Sep 8th 2009, 1:30 PM'

Today is the 46th date of the tour - :clap:

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2009, 3:20 AM'

MyMelancholy: Oh no, Adam is next. I’m next to normal people, I don’t want to pass out.
less than 20 seconds ago from txt
'*lambchop*' date='Sep 9th 2009, 3:41 AM'

Lambskank503omg
3 minutes ago from txt

Lambskank503lots of toys
2 minutes ago from txt

YYYyyessss!! :devil:
'Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2009, 4:58 AM'

Did you all see this?

AwesomeGal1967@thedavidcook what do u think of @adamlambert? #allisonrocks
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

thedavidcook @AwesomeGal1967 great guy. tons of potential. all around solid dude.
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to AwesomeGal1967
'claddagh182' date='Sep 9th 2009, 5:12 AM'

Caro_lalala: http://twitpic.com/h1lc0 - Are you guys ready for this?
this calms my unfounded fears
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

='Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2009, 5:32 AM'

11:27 kaulitzgasm: ADAM freakING LAMBERT SAID HE LOVES MY HAIR.

11:27 chelseabeach: JUST GOT ADAM LAMBERT AND DANNY GOKEYS AUTOGRAPH! And tonight was the most amazing nights:)

11:28 Lambskank503: buses leaving
'Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2009, 6:12 AM'

yellows_rock adam lambert’s mic stand has been safely transported to the hospital via ambulance.
9 minutes ago from web

FlyinBlackHorse@adamlambert Thank u for signing my bra! the first Adam Lambert sig, Bra…LOL no I will not put it on ebay. I will wear it proudly!less than 20 seconds ago from web in reply to adamlambert

:roll:
'mindchnger' date='Sep 9th 2009, 6:36 AM'

He is so f*cking adorable in this Barnaby interview.... GAH! :wub: :wub: Wish the wording at the beginning though didn't blend into the beginning of the footage :(

'Silvia' date='Sep 9th 2009, 7:03 AM'

CONCERT REVIEW: American Idols mix it up at the Sovereign Center
By Jon Fassnacht
Reading Eagle

If you need any proof of the influence "American Idol" has on Americans, particularly those Generation Y and younger, you need look no further than Foghat.

The band's sound screams analog and 8-tracks, yet Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta had the digital MP3 generation moving and singing to "Slow Ride" as if it were Beyonce's new single.

The juggernaut's eclecticism was on full display Tuesday night as the American Idols Live! revue made a stop in a packed-like-sardines Sovereign Center.

The floor and stands weren't the only thing crammed. The assembly-line-like show featured more than 40 songs squeezed into 21/2 hours.

As soon as one Idol exited the stage, the big screens behind the stage gave the next Idol a high-tech intro, and that person was off into his/her opening song.

Season eight winner Kris Allen, runner-up Lambert and bronze medalist Danny Gokey each were given about 20 minutes in the spotlight. The rest of the performers had about 10.

Assisted by a tight five-piece band and two backing singers, the show's 10 season eight finalists - Allen, Lambert, Gokey, Iraheta, Matt Giraud, Anoop Desai, Lil Rounds, Scott MacIntyre, Megan Joy and Michael Sarver - all had their time in the spotlight. Each appeared in the order in which he or she was voted off the show.

Considering the hemogenous mess top 40 radio has become, hearing such a variety of songs rubbing shoulders was refreshing, as was seeing the crowd - with an age range of roughly 5 to 65 - enjoying material from across generations.

Rounds' explosive version of Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" segued into Desai's adult-contemporary take of "Always on my Mind." The decibels had hardly settled from Iraheta's blaring cover of Heart's "Barracuda" before Gokey launched into Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)." Lambert's set ended with a David Bowie medley, and Allen followed it with a revamped version of Kanye West's "Heartless."

Not all the songs were perfect matches for the singers, but their energy - and the energy of the show itself - more than made up for it.

The level of excitement in the crowd was high throughout the show, but generally rose as the number of performers remaining fell.

Following Allen's set, all 10 Idols returned to the stage for a rousing version of Journey's suddenly-ubiquitous-again "Don't Stop Believin'.
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=156053
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'mindchnger' date='Sep 9th 2009, 9:38 AM'

Sorry the color got bleached out a bit :(
'bebeg' date='Sep 9th 2009, 3:04 PM'

I survived!!!!! I haven't read anything posted in here yet, I just wanted to get my thoughts down.

First......Adam is simply beautiful!! Second - emo hair, woman and two backdoor man's - I'm happy!! :D

I knew we'd be cutting it close to time of show because we had to leave a little later than I would have liked and then when we got right outside Reading we hit traffic. We got in the arena and I could hear Michael. When I sat down Megan was coming on so I missed Michael. My seat was great. Lower section, five rows from the floor, right beside the stage.

I really enjoyed everyone. They really are a talented bunch. I will admit, though, that during all the sets by everyone leading up to Adam I had a very hard time concentrating on their performances. I just kept thinking Adam's going to be right there...on that stage. But I tried really hard to focus :haha:
And, they sure move the show along don't they? The entire thing was over so quickly.

During AI I kind of liked Megan's quirky voice but wasn't sure if I'd enjoy her but I did. Scott is obviously musically talented and pretty funny. Anoop - always liked him on the show and liked him last night but that's it. Lil - when we first saw her on AI I thought she was really good but as each week came and went I thought her talent went too. She was okay last night - she sure builds up the choreography for Single Ladies by saying she worked with a choreographer but then doesn't deliver.

Matt - okay show starts for me with Matt. I don't understand why they didn't split the show five/five and have Matt on the second half. He's really talented and so deserves a chance at a career in music. He is my niece's favorite so even though I wasn't sitting with her I was happy for her that she was getting the chance to see him live.

Allison - wow! That girl can sing!! Cry Baby - again Wow!! She's so full of spunk and fun to watch. That girl is going places. Danny - I tried to focus during his set but found it really hard to concentrate on anything he was saying or doing. Funny, after the show my niece and her friends were talking about the intro they used for Danny and the pictures of him they had on the screen and I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. I said "what pictures, I don't remember his intro" - I was in a daze thinking about who was about to hit the stage. Sorry Danny! My feelings for Danny have been love/hate throughout the season. I do remember when he started his little speech I was thinking 'okay, this is it - Adam will be here in a few minutes'. I actually did focus enough to listen to 'My Wish'. I'm not a big Rascal Flatts fan but I do really like some of their songs and that is one of them. It's really a beautiful song.

Kris (I'll get back to Adam :P ) - Really, really enjoyed Kris. He is so talented. I loved everything he sang especially "Bright Lights". From my point of view I got to watch the little 'relationship' he has with the piano stool - that's a show in and of itself :haha: . He obviously so loves what he's doing and is really good at what he does. He really connects with the music. I think he's going to be just fine and will have a really successful long career in music. I can't wait to buy his music. Oh, and the boy is downright adorable!

When I initially sat down I was beside a couple on my left and a young woman on my right. Nobody was really up and moving during the first half. At intermission I talked to the couple beside me and found out the gentleman actually used to work in my hometown (small world). I asked the young woman on my left if she was there for Adam and did she plan on getting up during his set. She said she would probably be up for most of the second half although she wasn't sure how the people behind us would feel. I told her I drove for two hours, when Adam hits that stage I'm on my feet and I'm not going back down. I'm usually aware of the people around me at concerts and don't want to block other's views but I figured I wasn't going to concern myself with others.....I was there to enjoy Adam and enjoy I did!

Adam - it was actually surreal. I've watched all the videos so when he walked up to the microphone it was a very odd feeling - he's really right there, it's not a video. Like I said above, he's simply beautiful. It's breathtaking how beautiful. I promised myself I wouldn't take my eyes off of him and I didn't. The hair - it is the perfect length, looked really soft and it would flop around his face and a few times he'd reach up and flick it back. My god, how is it that his hair can be so sexy :haha: The performance was everything and more that I expected. He was slinky, sexy, fun, gorgeous. Whole Lotta Love was sexy - I think it took me a few moments to gather my thoughts and really focus on him. And, we got Woman..and two back door man's..I was done!! :devil: Starlight - beautiful - love the special effects with the lights swirling around. Mad World - was one of my favorite performances from AI and is still one of my favorite performances - it's such a haunting song and his emotion when singing makes it even more so. Slow Ride with Allison - fun - I love their friendship as much as I love his and Kris' friendship. She's one very lucky young lady. He did kick something off the stage during Slow Ride, threw out a boa which two women proceeded to fight over :haha: Bowie Medley - great!!! Pushed the hair back off his face a few times (there's just something about that simple act that is so sexy). Picked up the multi-colored bra, twirled and swung it around and threw it out to audience. During Let's Dance he turned to our side of the stage and got the biggest smile on his face at the people up and dancing. I think at this point I started to realize 'oh no, he's almost done - no, stay, please don't go'. I really don't know how to put into words what I was feeling as I was watching him. I'm so happy I took my niece's advice and bought the ticket last week. It was so worth the drive there.

Adam is so happy on that stage. It's exactly where he supposed to be. I had a few moments last night where I'd think about his journey to this point in his career and just felt so proud and happy for him. All these people screaming for him. I can't imagine how overwhelming it must be for him. I don't even know him and it overwhelms me. It's his destiny to be performing for people and making people happy. It in turn makes him happy. The smile on his face as he's being lowered into the stage - beautiful!! I can't wait to see where he's going to take us on this fun, sexy, musical journey. Is it November yet? :)

Guess I have lots to catch up on in this thread. Anxious to see what was happening in here last night and I hope there is video - can't wait to watch and re-live the night.

I hope all this made some sort of sense. It's so hard to describe Adam's set - there's such a sense of it not being real after all this time. I think I'm still on an Adam high :D
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'vistadiva' date='Sep 9th 2009, 5:51 PM'

Here's my review from Reading...sorry I think it's LONG.

First, this was my 4th concert, so forgive the comparisions! Seats were great (sorry not so for the cellcast..so much for BlackBerry!!). Very close to stage..1st section stage left (Adam's left) 2ND Row slightly raised from floor (so no one standing in front of me!!)

Had a chance to talk to Ray (Willie Nelson) before the show...but it didn't get me AP passes. Sorry..I tried!
I get the impression he's more tired of the tour than Adam is. He stands right next to the stage for Adam's whole set. I see him as a prison guard after tour ends. Very stern...I don't think even Adam gets him to smile :thumbsdown:

The tour is winding down, and it almost seems like the idols are so psyched for it to end that they have new found energy. Everyone (with maybe Megan as the exception) was in high form last night.

Michael: he's improved and relates better to the crowd than he did in the beginning. I get the impression he's just trying to fit in and justify his being on this tour.

Megan: She can't wait for this to be over and it shows in her performance. The crowd gave her a very short polite applause at the end of her set. Megan, the music business isn't for you..but thanks for trying.

Scott: He is really quite charming. Met him at the barricades and he was so sweet when I told him I enjoyed his performance. "Did you really?? Thank you so much!" was his response. I think he wants to write music and I wish him the best. He is very brave to have gone as far as he has. He is a role model to all with disabilites.

Lil: She got the crowd up with "Single Ladies". She's improved over the tour. Still a little stiff, but she can sing. I see her as part of a girl group.

Anoop: Well, sorry..I still don't get him. And the pelvic thrusts are soooo out of character. Not to be snarky, but why is everyone STILL trying to imitate Adam? Ain't gonna happen..not now, not ever. Anoop is destined to be a scholar...not a sex symbol.

Matt: He was sick according to reports, but still put on a great show. He's a bit to snarky to Adam for my taste, but he can wail and pound those ivorys. Thought he was a HUGE surprise the first time I saw him live...and he hasn't changed my mind after 4 concerts. He really needs a contract. I'd buy his album. Talked to him at barricades also. He was very sweet. I told him I loved his performance and had seen him 4 times. He said "Wow..thank you! I hope I see you again".

Allison: What can I say? She just rocks it. She's become a lot more comfortable on the stage as the tour has progressed. This may have been her best set yet. And, for a girl who was so self contained when she first stated doing SR..She is now teasing Adam..and he is LOVIN' it. She also signed at the barricades..but seems more like a teenager than when she's on stage. Hope 19E gives her the right guidance and support. She can be a star.

Danny: I admit to not being a Danny fan. He thinks that if it weren't for Adam he would be Idol 8. Maybe making country his genre will help him. He's still trying to use some of Adam's persona..last night he even gave (almost word for word) Adam's "thank you for voting you made my dream come true" speech.
And..HE CANNOT DANCE. His voiced is strong, but I miss the connection to the audience. Sorry, Danny fans. He did sign at the 'cades...but really seems full of himself.

Kris: I like Kris and admire him for being a gentlemen in Adam's shadow. That cannot be easy...seeing almost every review putting Adam in the star position. Kris has really come more into being a performer as the show has progressed. Much more of a one on one with the crowd than he orignally had (some Adam coaching? Adam did pat him on the back and smile and point at him after an especially good DSB note). Anyway, he was a crowd favorite and got great applause even though most of the crowd sat until DSB.

Ahhh ADAM: He was on fire last night! Home stretch and it looks like he's planning on killing it for the duration. I thought WLL ranked with Newark 1 and Grand Rapids as perhaps his best of the tour. His energy was so high that he must have had Red Bull for dinner! Of course we got an epic "wooooomannnnnnn" and 2 back door man's along with really high notes...but his struts across the stage and his sexy moves and bad boy attitude were at the top of the scale. During the pause before "woman" he looked at the audience with THOSE EYES and snarled as if to say "You want it??? Come and get it!" (which I would have, but Ray (remember him) was guarding the castle walls.)

Starlight (my favorite) was stunning..altho' the acoustics tended towards heluim. Mad World was probably one of his best...most likely he's thinking "this stardom thing IS a Mad World". SR? Well, check the vids. Some awesome high notes and rifts that he hasn't done before. His duet with Alli is probably what he will miss from this tour.

Bowie was classic Sex God. Looked like he was saying "Drake, baby, it's all here for you when I get home. Get ready and put on your red shoes". At one point he came all the way stage left and looked into the crowd. (I was stage left in 2nd row and had no one in front of me). I think I was the only one standing in my section (at least for the first few rows...Reading..DON'T U GET IT????!!!) and I swear he stared right at me! His eyes are mesmerizing from the stage. Then it was "You could look into my eeeyyyes,,under the moonlight..serious moonlight" and he was gone..with a big smile as he was lowered on the lift.

Oh, yes DSB...You can tell he & Kris are just baiting the Kradam stans. Adam did a little "robot" dance and Kris tried to follow which cracked Adam up.

Barricades..besides comments above, Adam did come out..quite early. (Yes, there was an ambulance..but get a grip everyone. There were maybe 6,000 people in audience and countless employees. The chances of it being any of 10 idols is slim and none). First Ray cased the crowd 3 or 4 times walking along the barricades. Crowd was about 5 deep, but VERY well behaved. Just a loud cheer as each idol came out, but no screaming or yelling. I was in 2nd row near the fence. People kept asking Ray (nicely) if Adam was coming out. He just had a sour face and refused to answer (you think YOU hate your job? If he hates his..I will GLADLY take it. I could protect BB..oh YES I COULD). But then, like a mythical god..it was ADAM..live and for real! Graciously, he started at the end of the line telling us in the beginning "Don't worry, guys, I'll come back" as he passed us. He smiled and signed until he finally stood in front of me. He is like a fine masters painting. No one can look that good in real life! He signed my ticket and smiled that heart attack smile and looked into my eyes when I thanked him.

So, now I am heading for the emergency room...'cause I get to do it all over again tonight! :w00t:
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'MicheleDE' date='Sep 9th 2009, 6:08 PM'

Definitely helium voice on Starlight and MW - really odd.

Well. I know most of you already know this, but HOLY SH*T! Pure sweet Adamgasms all the way through.... there are just NO words to describe how it feels to see Adam Lambert in person. My GOD. How is it possible? I was floored, stunned, amazed, astounded, flabbergasted, turned on, excited, exhilarated, .... okay those words don't even come close!!! WOW. Adam-freakin'-Lambert!!! SEX GOD, ROCK GOD.

Well, we were lucky enough to have FRONT ROW CENTER seats - all from just pulling up Ticketmaster at the right time in August! I couldn't believe it until we actually got there and it was really true. Yep. Lots of comments on my shirt I made. I tweeted a pic of it on @OMieUnwell, along with a couple of pics but I didn't really get many of Adam during his set on my phone, just with my other camera, when I remembered to snap a shot. Tried to live in the moment, which was gone all too soon. (had set up twitpic previously with my other account and forgot that I didn't have it set up with my Lambskank503 account, sorry).

Backing up a minute, I ran late trying to make a poster for the contest to get AP passes. I made a sign "I would crawl thru fire for Adam Lambert" and didn't have ink cartridges in my printer for pics, went to 2 different stores previously but they didn't have the kind I needed, so I had to make one last run to Staples and finally got them - they still didn't print out to well, my printer sucks. Anyway, I took my poster and all my sh*t (camera, makeup bag to re-apply if needed, hair brushes, spray, LOL even black nail polish in case my friend wanted some - she didn't have time - my directions, GPS, TICKETS!, gifts :devil: and extra pair of shoes - couldnt' decide, and my new pleather jacket that I absolutely didn't need, it was freakin' HOT! well, *I* was anyway , etc) ... and so we got a later start than planned, but then we hit traffic problems, which made us late. So we got there and ended up parking at the wrong lot and had to walk a few blocks UGH. It was approx. 7:00 when we finally got in there. Just made it to our seats in time.

Sarver was really good. I really like him, what a nice guy he seems to be, and we thought he did a really good job. I always forget who is after him - was it Megan? Well, .... she looked beautiful. That's my Paula comment. First song wasn't too bad, "Put Your Records On" or whatever - but she doesn't really belong in the top 10. Lil was good, entertaining, pretty. Scott was really good, much better live, as everybody says. MATT G! WOW, I really really enjoyed his set! So good! and I repeat what everybody has been saying: WHY ISN'T MATT G SIGNED YET???!!!!! He is just amazing - the piano playing along with his on stage personality and singing - he is a natural, sooo talented!!!! Really enjoyed him. Oh I forgot Anoop - he has a good voice, did a good job. I think everybody in the first half got pretty good applause and response from the audience, except probably Megan, poor thing.

Intermission - went out to see where barricades were gonna be. Got something to eat FINALLY! $6.50 for a chicken quesadilla that was actually pretty good, and $2.50 for a damn bottle of Coke. :rolleyes: But I was starving, hadn't eaten all day since my little bowl of oatmeal in the morning. Lots of people commented on my shirt.

Allison - WOW! She is such a performer, such vocals! She is a ROCK STAR!!! She is amazing, I LOVED her set, and couldn't believe it was over all too soon. course, it could be I was dreading the next one. Just all kinds of dread, I tried to fight it.... just don't care for Gokey at ALL. He did good, but he just does nothing for me. Hard to look interested sitting in front row, too... I was messing with my phone, messing with my camera.... everybody was standing pretty much since intermission, it was too obvious to just sit, so I stood and tried to look like I cared. (I think I failed, though)

THEN. The moment we've all been waiting for!!!! ADAM FREAKING LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea the screams that would come bursting out of my - where DID those screams come from???!! But there was no stopping them, they just came out of nowhere and didn't stop for awhile - and it did the same for everybody around me, too. :haha: I had to try to stop freaking out because ADAM was RIGHT in FRONT OF ME!!!! Okay - quick, grab the camera and try to video for WLL. FAIL. Put it away, too much freaking out and screaming and OMG OMG OMG going on (sorry :haha: ). How old am I again??? I should be embarrassed... but I just cannot help myself. Who is the beautiful, gorgeous, erotic, sexy, glamorous, exciting, talented, stunning man causing all these Adamgasms all over the States? How did God bless him with such epicness? Starlight - absolutely gorgeous. There was that helium sound, wha-? confused about that, it was still there for the beautiful Mad World as well. Odd. But still stunningly beautiful. Thought I videod MW. FAIL again. :/ Thank God for TALC! :haha: Then Slow Ride was coming up, so I tossed my red boa up there. It made it! WIN!! :thumbs: Somebody tossed some black thong undies up there, too. Adam kicked them off the stage, it landed against the barricade in front of us, I took a pick of the unloved undies. LOL Adam picked up my BOA!!! YAY !!! Antoher WIN! :w00tbounce: I don't even remember much of SR, I was so busy spazzing out. Was this when he did the little hop? OMG. That hop! So glad mindchanged got it gif'd!!! yay how awesome was that? Okay, so then, too soon, it was time for BOWIE!!! (Why was the hole in the stage? I'm pretty sure the floor opened up here?) anyway, I tossed up the red whip - and to my chagrin but also amusement - there were MANY other toys and gifts tossed up on stage! :roll: he never did play with the whips :/ but he did play with the bras, I got a good pic (I think) of him slinging the bra around.... I kinda think he was waiting for me to get my camera ready and snap the pic, :haha: he really did seem to. LOL So much slinky sexy bendy sexy (oh I said that already) dancing!!!! YAY!!! Gasm'd all over the place!!! :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

And then it was over. :'(

I pretty much collapsed against the railing. Like after great sex (if I can recall :haha: :rolleyes: ).

Okay, so now it's time for that guy that won. I really liked Kris's set, and to me, it was perfect for after Adam. I mean, if somebody has to follow Adam, ya know? So, I really did enjoy it. I love Matchbox Twenty, and Kris does a wonderful job of it, showing his musical instrument talents. I even liked "Heartless" even though I don't even really know the Kanye version (cuz I don't care for him at ALL), and forgot about Anal Sunshine :haha: and ... is there another song? and Hey Jude - they were all really good! Got all excited to see adorable Adam back out there again. Oh, and we didn't leave for the barricades early because it would be too impossible to get out of there for one thing, tight spots in there - and too rude being right up front like that it would be so obvious, so we agreed to wait til DSB, but then it was impossible to go anyway. Got some adorable Kradam dancing (thought I took vids but failed again - you guys probably got TALC ones anyway). Afterwards the crowd was like just STANDING there, not moving, we started to go around some people when they finally started moving. By the time we got to the barricades, it was 3 rows deep already. So flippin' excited Adam came out!!!! :w00tbounce: Got everybody that came out to sign my poster - only Adam and Allison didn't listen and they signed the black part with black marker LOL and the rest signed the back. Allison, Adam, Gokey, Matt, and Scott were the only ones that came out to sign. Ray said Kris wasn't coming out. It was the only question I heard him answer. I gave my friend my RS mag for Adam to sign - she got a couple of other sigs too... Gokey, of all people :ermm: and Matt I think, or somebody... but at least she got Adam's :D . Matt G. was really good with the fans - the ladies that travelled all the way there JUST to get Adam's siggy were in the front - and they were singing Matt G's bubbletweet song to him! :haha: LOL He loved it.... when he came back by, we all sang "fans from Reading" or something and he had us repeat it for Gokey, lol.

Well, guess that's it.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'JosyLoosBR' date='Sep 9th 2009, 8:16 PM'

I got wonderful pics from this link: http://paulcrowder.net/idol20090908/Site/A..._2009.html#grid

Though they are all in smaller sizer... they are GREAT!

Credit: Paul Crowder

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'glitterynfierce' date='Sep 10th 2009, 5:17 AM'

Barricade pics, from ALN-AAA (credit Donna Condon):
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'bebeg' date='Sep 10th 2009, 10:27 PM'

Here are some of the pictures my niece took. They didn't turn out the greatest so I'm just posting the few that I like. Keep in mind she was fifteen rows back and had to deal with people's heads, arms and whatever else they wanted to put in her way :haha:

I love how soft his hair looks in the first two --

Adam & Allie --

I think this is the shimmy/shake thing he was doing at the end of Slow Ride -

Sexy Adam -
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'MicheleDE' date='Sep 11th 2009, 6:51 AM'

bebeq - your pics are awesome!

I finally got my loaded on PB. Trying to decide which ones I like more, the "edited" ones or the original ones.
sorry most are blurry :ermm:

Which looks better, this one or the next one?

This is the edited one:
I kinda like the original better, I think???
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'MicheleDE' date='Sep 11th 2009, 7:26 AM'

okay well I'll just continue, lol

same pic, edited (my boa! ROFL :haha: )

THE SCORNED UNLOVED THONG UNDIES:

Blurry, but I like the way he looks at her :wub:

This is my favorite of SR:
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'MicheleDE' date='Sep 11th 2009, 7:34 AM'

I can totally hear him singing "Life on Mars" with the British accent, lol:
if I can't decide, I'm just gonna post both edited and originals... can't decide on this one:
and this one:

This is where he soooo waited for me to get my camera ready before he slung that bra out! :haha:

UNF UNF UNF

ARMPIT HAIR ALERT!!!! :haha:

That smile :wub:
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'bebeg' date='Sep 14th 2009, 9:04 PM'

Looking through my niece's pictures again and realized she captured two 'crucial' moments and she wouldn't even have been aware. She hasn't been sitting here watching videos of the tour every night like some people :P

The pictures aren't very good and a bit blurry but....this looks like 'every inch of my love'

And...this looks like 'freakiest show'

I was so excited that she caught these moments and she just looked at me like she usually does.....like I've lost my mind!!! :haha:

Return to “2009 American Idol Tour”