2009-09-09 Wachovia Arena (Wilkes Barre, PA)

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST:

Whole Lotta Love
Starlight
Mad World
Slow Ride
Life on Mars
Fame
Let’s Dance
Don't Stop Believing

tuke18
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

kennyssenorita3
01.Whole Lotta Love
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

monalee62
05./06./07. Bowie Medley

Jack Shelley
05./06./07. Bowie Medley
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Little Bee' date='Sep 9th 2009, 3:36 PM'

Today is the 47th date of the tour - :clap:

Photos

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 1:49 AM'

saraahjamack Adam lambert better wear very skinny jeans or ill be piiissed
about 1 hour ago from txt

heathur22 megan has an afroooo
12 minutes ago from txt

some bitch lady just said eww to me when i said i like megan...stupid people
36 minutes ago from txt

Maggie7838: american idol concert was amazing! Adam is definitely the best!! :)
about 3 hours ago from web

pa8strychicktnc: off just went to the american idol concert yesterday and adam lambert is freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 1 hour ago from web
digitalspice american idol concert!!!! I LOVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT
38 minutes ago from mobile web

cruikshank2: Saw the American Idols on Tour 2 nit in Reading PA. Great concert. While Kris is the Idol, Adam brought the house down. Show was sold out
about 16 hours ago from web
'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 1:59 AM'

monalee62: I am at the Wilkes-Barre show! I got 5th row in the last min for face value! I hope Adam comes out tonight!
about 1 hour ago from web

aLiKaT_56: @tawney827 now I am Wilkes Barre concert! Yes I saw Adam @ m and g!
about 1 hour ago from txt

vistadiva: @skankilicious I am in wilkes barre. have blkberry will twat
about 1 hour ago from mobile web
'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 2:51 AM'

cnkrox Everyone was GREAT! loved Anoop's set and Matt's so far the best. I CANNOT WAIT FOR @adamlambert !
5 minutes ago from txt

dwoodley Intermission of AI concert. Great concert so far. Numbers 5-10 performed first
11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 3:38 AM'

vistadiva Recently snapped picture http://sml.vg/V0VijI
14 minutes ago from SnapMyLife

vistadiva20Min of twit silence for Adam F. Lambert + LA
23 minutes ago from mobile web

vistadivawill the salsa b his sig dance? Hehaw the hokey dokey gokey!
24 minutes ago from mobile web

vistadivaand he sexed up jacket removal.. sorry still yuck!
26 minutes ago from mobile web

vistadivau cannot salsa in combat books gokey
27 minutes ago from mobile web
'Charmqn' date='Sep 10th 2009, 3:58 AM'

allison and adam got stuff tonight

MarielaLTB01 Things thrown (IDK what) for Alli and during Starlight. Emo hair. Woman. HBIC IS SO ON.

MarielaLTB01 Animal print panties during SR + mass Adison adorable. Got vid of AL dancing in Bowie w/ blue boa! (All @snowangelsadie)
'Charmqn' date='Sep 10th 2009, 4:05 AM'

vistadiva: btw emo/woman/no back door. blue boa for Bowie
'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 4:17 AM'

saraahjamack Adam lamberts pelvic thursts made my year.less than 5 seconds ago from txt

:haha:

MarielaLTB01Kris is so sick. His voice went to a straight growl twice and then just now he squeaked through BL.

:(
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Charmqn' date='Sep 10th 2009, 4:24 AM'

MarielaLTB01 Ad tried to engage poor zoning Kris during Jude. Kradam dance was Kris (blatantly) standing still & Adam dancing at him. Megatt had a bi ...
'Silvia' date='Sep 10th 2009, 5:40 AM'

OMG! Great pics, esp from GR

It's only a mike, babe (what a hot pic!) :haha:

Someone was too happy with the bubblebutton :fear:

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life' date='Sep 10th 2009, 7:14 AM'

Adam's sick, you guys. Apparently, he was the only Idol not to come out, and according to security, he had come down with a stomach virus.

@skerdypants @xspacyxmacyx All I'm hearing right now is that security says Adam supposedly has a stomach virus. Hopefully it'll pass overnight.
'redpatience' date='Sep 10th 2009, 8:55 AM'

Phew! So I FINALLY got to see Adam in concert. It was worth the wait!
Not much new to say about the show itself...
Michael has won me over with his personality... but he kind of bored me to tears. He has a nice voice and tried hard... I don't know. He has a rough spot in the lineup obviously. Megan - I will never understand. Her second song was downright awful. I can't remember who came next haha. But, Lil and Anoop knocked my socks off. Anoop sounded gorgeous. And he seemed so confident. Scott sounded good too.

Matt: Holy Crap! Matt was on fire... or maybe he is every night. I wasn't a huge fan on the show, but I am converted. I was like... where did this come from? The guy can definitely entertain... and play the piano like nobodies business. :)

In the second half:
Allison brought it - though her set seemed short.
Danny... actually sounded good but left me void of emotion... even though he was trying so desperately to make me feel something. Ugh.

ADAM ADAM ADAM: was the whole reason I went to the blasted thing. He did not disappoint. How could he? He was GORGEOUS and sexy and smokin and on fire and his voice his voice his voice. OMG. That was pretty much my whole train of thought. Haha. There was tons of smoke and beautiful lighting and bright blue boas and plenty of sexy dancin. And of course his voice. GAH! I really didn't want it to end. His set is paced just about perfectly. It really is amazing. He seems like he's just getting started when he gets to "Let's Dance." Talk about a preview of things to come. It can only get better! Oh, and the crowd was TOTALLY feeling Adam. I would call it as an Adam crowd by a hair (or maybe a few). :)

Kris - Oh dear. This was not his night. I think Kris is the sweetest and wish him all the success he can muster. But... this really wasn't that great. Word is he's sick... I guess that makes sense. I just thought his voice was tired since it's almost the end of the tour. Either way, it showed bigtime. And his stage presence... well, it was lacking. BUT, oh my gosh, he can play that guitar. He does a guitar solo somewhere and it woke me up out of my coma. Anyway, I hope this was just a bad night for him and not the way the whole tour has gone. The people next to me left before Kris was done and I noticed a few others leaving too.

What else... I've never been to one of these things before. AI tours that is. If you have any questions, just ask. The venue is GREAT! It's smaller than most so seats are pretty good regardless of where they are. I was in the first row of 104 and felt like I was in the thick of things. And I could see the stage and ADAM clear as a bell. Man, he looks sexy with this longer, looser hair, haha. I didn't have my camera with me, so no pics or anything... but I did my eyes up all nice with lots of black and greens. Anywho, not much of a review, but there it is. Tada. <3
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'vistadiva' date='Sep 10th 2009, 9:05 AM'

Ok, all you sleep deprived souls..I am home from Wilkes-Barre. I will take off my oxygen mask & give you a recap.

I stayed overnight in Reading (could not IMAGINE driving home after being in the presence of A.F.L. at the barricades. No sleep either..too hot and bothered! o:)

So, worked my way up to Wilkes-Barre this afternoon (lucky I have clients in PA..made the trip "business").
About a 2 hour drive..but listening to Madam's Albany set on the Ipod helped. :hug: Thanks Madam!

I had 2nd row floor dead center. Thought the seats would be good...OMG..I would KILL for these seats again.
10 feet from the stage and the idols really interact with the first few rows. Lady next to me paid $1000 per seat. Lucky for me, the person in front of me was about 6 years old..so short. And, they left right BEFORE Adam. (guess Mom thought Adam was to PG??) Could I ever have imagined a closer, clearer view? N.E.V.E.R. I couldn't de-zoom my camera enough to get a full body picture! All my shots are very close up..I will upload and post after I get some sleep. However, I will sell my first born to get those seats for the solo tour.....and I MEAN IT :devil:

If the boys were sick, they are troopers...they all brought it home! Especially Matty. I really love his performance..he rocks big time on Hard to Handle. Everyone was on their feet. But I'd like him more if he weren't so snarky to BB.

Speaking of BB....he was in rare form AGAIN. BTW..if you heard the Adam-Adam-Adam chants on the cellcast right after Gokey I am proud to say I started that! Anyway, BB's screaming notes are definately back..did someone say CTF?

But mostly I noticed how HAPPY he was tonight. Almost giddy...big grins & he played the audience. Lots of fun with Alli too. (Maybe a little pre-show phone sex with Drake?? ;) Whatever. He was havin' a blast. Lots of eye contact with people in the crowd. The floor all stood for his set except the old folks (about 10 of them) in the front row. So my row (2) got most of the action from the stage...from Michael, Matt & Danny also.

I am embarrassed to say that I really fangurled it. Everyone stood...but I could not contain myself and just stand and rock out a bit. No...I danced & sang and probably made a complete fool of myself. And I SWEAR it was without benefit of joy juice! Ah, wtf..we only live one time around. I even did the air pumps with Adam and twirled a long blue scarf around. Ha! I was in the center..security couldn't get me :haha:

So, after becoming a probable spectacle, I think Adam noticed. I got real eye contact and a big grin as I twirled my scarf, danced, sang and pointed at him while he sang "dance with me & I'll set you free". Hell, if I was any freer they would have locked me up. As it is, I may be banned from Manchester. So what..he's a Rock God and I had the best time E.V.E.R.!!!

By now, you know it was emo..very close to what he had on AI for WLL..and a beautiful woman. That was the point where I needed new panties.

This is long enough..I won't recap the others. If you followed my snarky twats tonight you are right there with me. I did meet and chat with the TALC ladies and told them everyone at IDF LUVS their vids and we thank them....and I, for one, can't wait to see them!

Night all :sleep:
'PinkBlissHeart' date='Sep 10th 2009, 4:52 PM'

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'mindchnger' date='Sep 10th 2009, 11:53 PM'

DAAAAAAAMN.... work it, bb! :w00tbounce: So much gif-able material from last night's Bowie Medley.... a view from the other side!

And Fame!

'Little Bee' date='Sep 11th 2009, 12:55 PM'

Meet and Greet pic taken from JonasArchuletaFan94 youtube video

and two of her pics of Adam performing

'Little Bee' date='Sep 11th 2009, 5:23 PM'

Try this
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Little Bee' date='Sep 11th 2009, 11:04 PM'

SouledOUT's pics

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Little Bee' date='Sep 11th 2009, 11:09 PM'

Thanks SouledOUT - some of them are really great pics. Love the ones with the boa. :wub:

Return to “2009 American Idol Tour”