2009-09-13 Dunkin' Donuts Center (Providence, RI)

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST:

Whole Lotta Love
Starlight
Mad World
Slow Ride
Life on Mars
Fame
Let’s Dance
Don't Stop Believing

suz526's channel
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
03.Mad World
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07. Bowie Medley
08.Don't Stop Believing

1AsianLatinaGirl
01.Whole Lotta Love
06.Fame

flipflopqueen89
01.Whole Lotta Love
05./06./07.Bowie Medley
08.Don't Stop Believing

girlinthewhitesunglasses
01.Whole Lotta Love

kaatje77
01.Whole Lotta Love

xoxodancer156
01.Whole Lotta Love
04.Slow Ride

teesafl88
02.Starlight

Kim Menezes
01.Whole Lotta Love
02.Starlight
03.Mad World
04.Slow Ride
06.Fame

mandyyx3
02.Starlight
07.Let’s Dance
08.Don't Stop Believing

CoCoLynnn
03.Mad World
04.Slow Ride
06.Fame
07.Let’s Dance

GlamGirl1139
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07.Bowie Medley

MermaidMystery
04.Slow Ride
05./06./07.Bowie Medley

Meet&Greet
GlamGirl1139
xApRiLx7
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Little Bee' date='Sep 13th 2009, 3:17 PM'

Today is the 50th date of the tour

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 12:52 AM'

for more ideas, look here

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=620261&st=100
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 1:12 AM'

http://twitter.com/MsLeading
jenalynsey AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT TO SEE @adamlambert
about 4 hours ago from web

happlegate I know this sounds crazy, but I'm off to an American Idol concert at the Dunk featuring the top 10 from this past season.
about 1 hour ago from web
:haha:

klm12780 Matt giraud just waved to mom & me. Danny church lady gokey ignored us.
40 minutes ago from txt

American Idol concert 2009 here we come! (Mom & me)
about 1 hour ago from txt

crcarleton @ 4th American Idol concert in 3 years. If there's a "parent heaven", I gotta be a shoo-in! Peace.
32 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

:roll:

heyitskyliee

waiting for the american idol concert to start.
12 minutes ago from txt

adam still hasn't come out. :(
about 3 hours ago from txt

going to see @adamlambert today. yummmm.
about 10 hours ago from mobile web
xoalexx85 So excited to see @adamlambert, @dannygokey, @KrisAllen4Real, @IDOLLILROUNDS & everyone at the concert tonight!!! you guys are amazing!!! <3
about 4 hours ago from web

lalaglam American Idol Concert take 2 for me tonight... front row and center... cant wait to see @adamlambert , @KrisAllen4Real , and @dannygokey.
about 7 hours ago from web

ParamoreLover51 ahhhhh adammmmmmmmm
16 minutes ago from txt
'Charmqn' date='Sep 14th 2009, 3:25 AM'

mer89: PINK BRA
9:22

Twitter mer89: Slow rideeee
9:23

Twitter mer89: Lmao light pink bra
9:24

Twitter mer89: Cutest hug..
'Charmqn' date='Sep 14th 2009, 3:40 AM'

onthaedge2 bras during sr, allison whipped adam, hug, baby during wll

oh allison being proactive and bringing her own whip
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 3:47 AM'

SeattleSusieQKris got a lo-ong ovation before he started
half a minute ago from mobile web

onthaedgeoh and adam said shake thoses asses during bowie, i’m pretty sure
half a minute ago from mobile web

TATTOO50God. Poor bb kris. U can tell he’s sick. Voice is shot and he’s sweating out a killerfever
less than a minute ago from web

SeattleSusieQKris is doing well-still sounds hoarse
1 minute ago from mobile web

SeattleSusieQAdam is unbefugalievable.
2 minutes ago from mobile web

Is that last one good or bad??? :P
'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 3:58 AM'

mjsbigblog: Lots of stuff thown onstage including a couple bras granny pants and a tassle

TATTOO50Kris really pushed through it tonite. Love him 4 that
1 minute ago from web

klm12780 Spotted in crowd: 2 little people sitting on stepstools. A preteen in skinny jeans & red high heels
about 2 hours ago from txt

AlesondraPeen @adamlambert just stole the show. So freakING hot.
26 minutes ago from txt
'mindchnger' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:02 AM'

beautiful face! :wub:

ETA: not from tonight, btw
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'mindchnger' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:06 AM'

Updated vocal ranges chart from the DDD Music forum with a couple of other male rock vocalists added on.... Adam's range is SICK! And we don't even know how high he can go with his falsetto :w00tbounce:

ETA: The solid colored boxes are full voice range, and the shaded ones are falsetto.
'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:08 AM'

mer89: Adam just cracked kris up
mer89: Kratt butt touching!

mjsbigblogAdam was awesome as always
Hum, change of heart, maybe? :haha:

# glambert2173OMG ADAM WAS AMAZINGGG! GREAT SPOTS TO MEET THEM- FRONT ROWW TALKED 2 ALLISONless than 20 seconds ago from mobile web
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:24 AM'

Twitter mer89: Funniest kradam dance…kris twirled he was laughing so hard
'Silvia' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:31 AM'

# Adam hit a bunch of high notes. The crowd really responded to him. He sounded healthy
'joooory' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:36 AM'

hehe i think these will bring life 4 this thread :whistling:

it all mindchnger's work of art .. God Bless Her Hands :hug:

OH MY GOD !! THUD !! :D~

BLESS UR SOUL BB :wub:

and THIS IS MY BB :devil:

I hope everybody is alive and okay after this hehe :giggle:
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'mindchnger' date='Sep 14th 2009, 4:51 AM'

Why yes I do!

This one is from Philly

And this one's from Grand Rapids

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'mindchnger' date='Sep 14th 2009, 5:26 AM'

Van's gonna replace her hand with Adam's here... and actually complete the grabbing task :shifty:
'mindchnger' date='Sep 14th 2009, 7:23 AM'

Love how even near the end of the tour, BB's just adding in a ton of new moves and mixing things up a little
'Charmqn' date='Sep 14th 2009, 7:59 AM'

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'clayaiken2003' date='Sep 14th 2009, 5:09 PM'

Hi all....Very tired since we got home just after 1am but it was the best night of our lives,
thanks to all the idols and especially Adam!

We got to the Dunkin Donuts Center some time after 2pm. I didn't even look at what time
it was because as soon as we pulled into the street across from the arena to park in the
garage, we saw buses and tons of people. I couldn't believe that the buses beat me there.
I don't know how when I only had a 1 1/2 hr ride. Maybe Scott posted his twitter half way
thru the bus ride. :huh:

Anyway, my daughter and I got our gift bag all ready in my trunk for Adam and grabbed
what we needed and I got out my camera. It seemed like the buses had just arrived and
then slowly they came off.

The ones we saw come off the buses were Alison, Anoop, Matt, Danny, Kris, Adam, Scott.

Matt kept walking by and he may have gone with someone else to a store or restaurant.

Scott came out to sign and take pics with everyone at the barricade. That was so sweet.
My daughter interacted with him a lot. Then Danny and Michael did the same thing. Adam
was walking by the buses a couple times in a hat. I have a lot of pics which I will upload
this week.

We found out that later (while we went to eat) that Alison and Matt also came out and
took pics with everyone. I so wanted to take a pic with Matt cuz he is so sexy. So many
women said that about him. :yes:

We walked into the arena because my cousins wife who was with us was maybe going to
get backstage passes. When we went in the lobby there were only about 20-30 people
for the meet n greet. There was a guy I recognized sitting in the lobby on his cell. It is
the older guy that is usually in the vids with Adam when he is signing. He kinda has a white
beard and longish hair.

Anyway, we had a gift bag with two "home-made" thank you cards in it for Adam. In mine
I had put all his AI performance pics on one side and on the other I put his concert pics.
I also wrote two letters expressing everything I could to him about how he has affected me
and what he means to me. On the back was a few more pics (one hot one) and I printed out
lyrics to the live songs he sings in concert that apply to how I feel about him. I also told him
something else that I wanted to share with him that is kinda cool, but only he knows. :bleh:

Anywho, I told my daughter that after this guy gets off his cell that she should go ask him to
bring it Adam. So I kept telling her to do that so she wouldn't lose her chance so she did,
and the guy was very nice and took it from her.

Little did we know, Adam was just around the corner! There was a table set up with them all
and we took a peek around the corner while my cousin was talking to an employee she knew
there. We saw Adam sitting there with a hat on smiling at people (of course!!) :wub:

This guy my cousin knew brought Adam a bracelet that my younger cousin made him that
says "Sing your heart out" (or something like that). He told us that Adam got it and smiled
and said thank you!!!

My daughter saw Adam at the table and silently cried again, just like in Hartford because she
didn't think she'd ever meet him. I felt so bad. I wanted to meet him so badly too, so I knew
that for a younger girl it must have been hard for him to be right there and not be ALLOWED to
go up to him. There was hardly any of us there, why couldn't they just let us go up to them?
ho hum... :thumbsdown:

So we left to get something to eat and my cousin was never able to get in touch with the
person she needed to for backstage passes.

We went to the mall nearby and ate in the food court. I found out later that I could have
met Matt as I wrote above.... :wacko:

After we ate we went back to the barricades. No one was really around at that time since
it was almost an hour before showtime.

We went in the arena before 6pm and soon after we were let in. My daughter and I had front
row and went right down. We were able to concentrate on all the idols performances this time
and it was fun. Last time I think we were too excited to see Adam so we didn't really take the
whole concert "in" as we should have but this time was great.

I loved seeing Matt. wooooo! :w00t:

At intermission we went for a potty break :shifty: Bathroom smelled like cigarettes and for
some reason the only water coming out of the sink was blazing hot! (ADAM IS IN
THE BUILDING!)
:haha:

(very tired, sorry)....

Went right back down after that to our seats and was able to concentrate on Alison and Danny.
My daughter would turn around and look at me and say "one more song!" and that meant Adam
was coming next!!!!

He came out and if my jaw could have dropped to the ground, it would have. I could NOT believe
how beautiful he looked. His hair was incredibly beautiful and he just looked perfect. And I mean,
perfect! :wub: I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I tried so hard to film but my hands were
shaking like crazy. The only song I got was Mad World and that's only because Adam was barely
moving. :whistling:

But for the rest of the time he was all over the place so sexy and his voice and his hair and
his face and he was close to me and I could see him..... :teehee:

I got a couple good pics but what does it matter when you all do such a great job with vids and
pics???????????? :thumbs:

I just stared and listened and took him in :ph34r: and shook my head at how incredible he is
in every way, period. His hair. Oh man. His hair! His profile was perfect. I could go on forever.

When Slow Ride ended I threw up a purple boa but during Fame he never touched it. I was
so disappointed but I still love you, Adam. It-is-ok. :hug:

When Adam's beautiful self went back down under the stage after Let's Dance, we left right
away. We heard that outside they were going to sign at the barricades/buses so we wanted
front row in case Adam came out. I had a strong feeling all day that he would.

We asked a staff person in the lobby just in case and he told us to go out a certain door and
when we did it took us right there to the buses/barricade!!!! yee-ha!

People trickled out. Alison was at a bus and she asked everyone why there were all outside
when Kris was still singing! I think she was mad at us! People yelled to her that they wanted
to meet her/them. (I think they were all WANTING to say "Adam").... ;)

So she had to go back in (for the end of the show) and soon after, fans starting coming out
so we knew the concert was over.

Many of them signed autographs after the show. Alison, Scott, Megan, Anoop, Michael, Matt,
Danny and......

We saw someone at a bus and I knew right away who it was. This lovely person was "tripping
over himself" with laughter. I love when he bends over in laughter. My daughter was
like, "Who is that?" And I said, "Adam".

I video taped him coming up the line to us and after us. I love this video. He is so sweet,
it is so close up and you can hear everything. It was really cool.

He signed my daughters pink IPOD and then her WHOLE LOTTA LOVE pink shirt. He touched
her. She told him she loved him and that he is so gorgeous and he made a sweet face and
touched her arm. I had him sign a paper that I had printed two pics on. One was of my daughter
at the Hartford show sitting in 6th row with her glossy Adam photo near her face and the other
pic was when she took a pic of herself kissing her computer screen with his lovely face on it
(with his eyes closed). It is a cool pic. So he signed between them and I told her I am going
to frame that so she can keep it.

I kept looking down the line and wished Adam had interacted in some way with me because
even though I thanked him for signing that pic, he never looked up. I felt this strong urge
to find a way....

I walked all the way down to the end of the line which after the wall was a chain fence, way too
tall for me! But I stood there wondering what I could give him or something for him to sign. I
thought of my ticketmaster ticket. I got that out and waited at the very end of the line. I knew
it would be worth it.

He finally got to me and I put my hand over the fence and handed him my ticket/paper. While
he signed it I said (and by this time it was quiet and basically "just him and I" at the end of the
line :wub: ), "Adam you are so beautiful. Thank you for everything." He looked right into
MY EYES, smiled and said "Thank you" and then while he was signing he looked up at me into my eyes
again. I must say that we had a one second moment there that I will never ever ever forget. My
heart is beating so hard just typing this.

I was paralyzed and the look he gave me was like on that bubble tweet when he said, " I want
you all to start twattin'". (remember the look he gave the camera with the beautiful big blue
eyes....???!!!! That is the look I got....I am sweating now.... :o

Then he said thank you to the rest of us at the end and blew kisses and looked at me again
when he did that.

Needless to say, I know for a fact I am in love with Adam Lambert. I knew it before, but I
definitely know it now. :wub:
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'santabillie' date='Sep 14th 2009, 6:28 PM'

ok nevermind, i'll just post the pics in this thread=D

andd when i take pics of my signed drawings and RS, i would LOVEE to post those as well ^_^

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'Nella.' date='Sep 15th 2009, 5:15 PM'

Hi people~
Kinda late, but I just arrived home, and I need to share!

Okay, first, I gotta say it was my first time ever going to the US, and I went just for Adam.
I arrived at Providence with my mom the 12th, almost midnight, and we went to our hotel to rest. We were so damn tired.

The next day we woke up early, 8am maybe, and we went to the Dunkin' Donuts Center to check out the place. There was, obviously, no one there yet, so we went to see the mall and other stuff.
At almost 2pm, we went again to see if there was someone, and we found lots of fans already.
The buses came later, and we all went nuts.

The first one I saw (in the bus) was Allison. She kept going off and in the bus.
Scott signed first. He was sooo cute. Matt went off the bus, but I think he went to eat or something because he disappeared for like, one hour. :haha:
Then, Danny and Michael came to sign and take pictures.
I think Lil also went off the bus, but she didn't came to sign.
We saw, later, Anoop and Kris going to the DDC. They didn't sign in that moment, either.
The funniest part, is that Adam went off the bus and like, no one recognized him at first, but then everyone screamed like crazy, including me.

No one else came out in that moment, so my mom and I went to eat (STRIKE 1!) next to the DDC.

After we finished, we went to the buses again, and found out that Allison and Matt had came outside to sign! (and take pictures, I guess). lol I went kinda mad with my mom because she was the one who wanted to eat, but anyways.

We waited for someone else to go outside, but it nobody came, so we went inside DDC. There, I bought my Adam and Kris pictures for them to sign them, woot!

We went to out seats. Floor 3a, row D, 7 and 8.

I loved how everyone kept going nuts when Adam appeared in one of the Ford videos they were showing. :haha:

So, the show started with Michael, and everyone knows how it goes. I'm not going to review everything, but I gotta say, they all sound way better live than in the show. I was amazed with everyone.
Oh! But, this cracked me up. When Lil was singing Single Ladies, this girl came out of backstage from this little door next to the 3a section. It was Allison, or at least it seems like it. :haha: . Check the pic out: Click

Intermission. Since I didn't take my laptop with me in this trip, I didn't know Kris tweet he would sing, and I was sooo nervous he would came out and tell us he wouldn't. Kris is my second fave and I flove him so much. His set rocks and I obviously wanted to see it.

Allison started with So What. Amaziiiing. She rocks so hard! Her set was so cool, but short.
Danny was awesome, too. I love the guy, so I'm not gonna say he sucks at salsa or whatever. Anyway, I was getting all excited 'cause Adam was next. Woooh!

Finally, the bell rang, number 2 popped in the screen. A-D-A-M, all that stuff. And, right after that, he was there. Holymotherofsweetduckies.
I literally started shaking, I couldn't take good pictures, or idk.
Okay, everyone knows how good the show was. The WLL was pretty damn hot. Full of fierceness. Yes, Allison whipped Adam's butt and he put an "ouch!" face. :wub:
His set was only like, 2 minutes long. I swear, it seemed SO short!

Kris was next and he amazed me. How TINY. lol Nah, but he's really, really good. Hey Jude was awesome. I think the crowd was pretty amazing that night, and, quoting one of the guys, it was one of the bests crowds. (;

DSB. There was a little Kradam dance, I'm pretty sure. I couldn't see it, tho. Ohh, and these two girls wearing weird glasses threw some underwear for Adam but Lil picked it up and showed it to Michael, who smirked at them and threw it to someone else. LOL D:

The show ended and we went running to the buses. They had told us they would come outside. Exciting!
We arrived and LOTS of people were there already! idk how I found a place, but since I got annoyed, I wanted to go to another one. Plus, there was a little girl infront of me who I didn't want to push or something. I went to look for another place. Nothing. I went again near the little girl, bleh.

Michael and Danny had already signed my AI Live! book. Scott signed in a piece of paper earlier 'cause I didn't have the book, so I told him to sign again.
Then Allison and Anoop came. They signed, but no photos. Booo. :[
After that, the little girl who was next to me before started saying Adam was siging. Her mom was like, "Nooo, that's Scott!" lol but it WAS Adam. HE WAS RIGHT THERE, OMG.
Okay, my tour book was still on Scott's page. I took Adam's picture out and put it above it. Adam came and signed the picture. He lift it up and was about to signed Scott's page, when he realized it wasn't him. (STRIKE 2!) Ohhh, god, I felt like such an idiot in that moment! Especially since I was all speechless and I didn't take a photo of him right infront of me. Well, I actually didn't want to put the camera in his face...it must be annoying.

My mom was behind me, and her hand next to mine. She like, waved at him and Adam looked at her and HIGH-FIVED HER. I was like, "brb. dying." He was smiling, so cute. :wub: My mom started to touch his wrist, I think, and I thought, "MOM, WTH ARE YOU DOING". :lol: I swear I couldn't believe it. And then again, he high-fived my mom one more time! Can I say how much I envy her right now? <_<

Megan came right in that moment. She's soooo pretty! Girl crush here! And one dude started to tell her something and she stayed right infront of me for a while. <3

However, my mom and I thinking about Adam, who was still signing, we both went, "no, that's not it!", so we went running and changed place. I handed my tour book, but in his page now. lol He signed it and I went happy. I thought that was it, when my mom went all crazy....
(keep on reading!)
Happens that I have this cool Hard Rock Cafe hat from Madrid. My mom was wearing it in that moment, tho. So, she took the hat off and, I don't have idea how, she went and put it in Adam's head (who was wearing a hat already, btw). It seems like the security dude wasn't in Adam's right side, soooo.
Adam smiled and took it off. He looked at it for a moment. What was he thinking? I wish I knew! Maybe he was like, "What am I supposed to do with this?" or, "Nice hat!" or idk lol. He finally looked at my mom and ask her, "Do you want me to sign it?" HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT INTO MY MOM'S EYES, WTF.
She doesn't even know English! I don't know how she understood, but she said yes. Adam signed it and gave it to her. STRIKE 3! OUT! My mom, actually, wanted to give it to him. lololol FAIL, MOM! :))

(There's still more!) Adam left. I was freaking out without knowing what just happened.
Matt came next and he signed my book. N'aaaw, how I love him! And he was sooo close! No security dudes! He was free!
And, guess who did what. MY MOM AGAIN! She was infront of him and since she, quoting her, "didn't know what else to do with him," she started touching his cheek and told him "Guapo", which means handsome in Spanish, while he was still signing! I almost fainted! And she also gave him a kiss in the cheek. I didn't see that, but, oh well.

Yes, yes, my mom's freaking crazy, but she still rocks.

Mhhh, I think that's it!
I'm still uploading my pictures, so I will post the link to my album once it's done. They're not perfect, but it's something. :)

Sorry if there's any typos!

edit. WOAH, IT'S HUGE! LOL I'm sorry! I hope someone reads it, anyways.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

'judesmum' date='Sep 20th 2009, 5:33 AM'

Okay, so this show was absolutely amazing....the crowd was great, the overall response all the idols got was amazing. He looked like a million bucks and sounded fantastic. In all honesty, everyone really brought it, there wasn't a bad performance by any of them. It's so different when you are literally 2 feet away....it just makes everything so much more ....exciting, even Anoop !

I didn't realize it at the time, but Suz was sitting right next to me, and MJ was either right beside her, or right behind us.....I had no clue. I saw Suz again the next night and said hello.....she's super sweet.

I didn't take any pics as I was holding Jude for the entire freaking show, he would NOT let me put him down, not even for a minute....my arms were t i r e d, but he wanted to see the show...so I of course had to oblige him, as there was no way he could see otherwise.

Sandy and Luisa were in the front row, Jude and I were in the front row of the right pod....it was incredible. I don't think I can ever see Adam from anything short of a 1st or 2nd row seat again....it's just.that.good.

The barricade situation was amazing, they had a great set-up and people were so nice....not just the fans, but the people working there...it was really great. Adam spent such a long time out there, I almost think he knew it would be his last barricade visit of the tour, so he made the most of it. People were calm and appreciative, no pushing and shoving stuff over everyones heads. When he got to us, Jude was sound asleep. He gave Jude that little sweet look with the furrowed brow that says "awwwww", I didn't have anything for him to sign, so he signed Jude's shirt. I also gave him a sweet little butterfly that we made out of coffee filters and clothespins....he seemed kind of touched by it. He said he's been enjoying the books I gave him a couple of months ago and something about thanks for coming to more shows, which makes me :D :D :D , I was also able to give him the "BIG WEENIE" button, he laughed out loud when he read what it said !

I know what an epic event the Manchester show was, but this one was right up there with it......it was just fantastic.

Return to “2009 American Idol Tour”