MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2013-05-25 Life Ball, Vienna/Austria - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'Love2Lurk' date='May 26th 2013, 3:14 PM'

http://idolator.com/7460300/adam-lambert-l...ns-over-glamour

Adam Lambert Performs New Song “Love Wins Over Glamour”: Watch
Christina Lee May 26th, 2013 //

“Love was far out of sight, I was unsatisfied, I wanna do it right, I need to love tonight,” Adam Lambert sings in “Love Wins Over Glamour,” a song written exclusively for Saturday’s Live Ball in Vienna. The Trespassing star debuted the song while dressed as Ali Baba, in part of the charity gala’s Arabian Nights theme.

On stage, Lambert’s overcoat and turban glittered under stage lights. His backup dancers part as he struts right through. “Open sesame!” he yells, before he turns to outstretch his arms, commanding a curtain to draw and reveal even more dancers ready to entertain. Given the night’s theme, plus a fashion show by Roberto Cavalli, Lambert’s performance was indeed a bit glamorous.

But before he parted the stage, he cut to the heart of the Live Ball’s aims: “Pots of gold won’t do, little brother / if you don’t share your love with one another / Flash don’t matter, love wins over glamour.” Watch the live debut of “Love Wins Over Glamour” up top.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='May 26th 2013, 3:15 PM'

adam-pictures.com/displayimage.php?pid=30466&fullsize=1
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Love2Lurk' date='May 26th 2013, 3:18 PM'

http://www.justjared.com/tags/adam-lambert/

SAT, 25 MAY 2013
Adam Lambert, Fergie, & Azealia Banks: Life Ball 2013!
Adam Lambert hits the stage wearing a turban for a performance at the 2013 Life Ball on Saturday (May 25) in Vienna, Austria.

The 31-year-old singer performed the song “Love Wins Over Glamour” during the event, which is Europe’s largest fundraiser for HIV and AIDS causes. He is also pictured below arriving at the airport in Vienna the day before.
Adam Lambert Performs “Love Wins Over Glamour”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Lambert Debuts New Song in Exotic Outfit at Life Ball

By Staff Reporter | May 26, 2013 11:29 AM EDT
Singer Adam Lambert showed his predilection for glamour by donning an exotically sparkling turban (with a plume in it for extra effect) for his performance during the 2013 Life Ball in Vienna on Saturday. The song he was singing was a new one, ironically called "Love Wins Over Glamour". "Thrilled to be a part of Life Ball! The theme is 1001 Nights and I am playing 'Ali Baba' singing a song written exclusively for the event!" tweeted Lambert pre-event.

Though quite the fashion chameleon following his success post "American Idol" in 2009, Lambert was probably just sticking to the brief of the AIDS charity event this time around, like he says. As the Life Ball website explains: "Celebrating the joy of life and the diversity of cultures, Life Ball unites the Viennese ball tradition with opulence, extravagance, glamour, provocation, fancy performances, committed speeches as well as emotional moments. Life Ball guests have always been encouraged to wear fancy, unusual outfits as the creativity of the costumes is part of the concept and contributes to the unique flair of the event. The annual Life Ball Style Bible is an inspiration for ball guests to feature their own Life Ball look according to the motto." The event is in its 21st year.

more here..........

http://www.hngn.com/articles/3686/20130526...t-life-ball.htm
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='May 26th 2013, 3:30 PM'

YES!!! ::thumbup:: ::wootwave::
https://twitter.com/xHollyGlambertx/status/...8903425/photo/1
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'vampfever' date='May 26th 2013, 4:55 PM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='May 26th 2013, 7:51 PM'

Love all the fanccy dressup, and even in the back Adam stands out!!

Adam Lambert Fan club
New Rehearsal Pic via Vol.at: ADAM LAMBERT at Life Ball 2013 in Vienna, Austria. Life Ball AIDS Solidarity Gaga 2013 at the Hofburg Palace and the Vienna City Hall on May 25 2013.
http://idolforums.com/index.php?act=post&a...80&t=699791
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='May 26th 2013, 8:30 PM'

AWESOME!!! ::huggy:: ::wub::
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6124dcf4tw1e52...j20go0goq8y.jpg
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='May 26th 2013, 9:04 PM'

great HD vid from a peep in the audience ...love Adam's smile at 3:35....

[youtube][/youtube]

also you can really tell he was singing live in this vid.....
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='May 27th 2013, 2:49 PM'

Chestbert!! ::thumbup:: ::wootwave::
http://voeslauer.com/_blog/wp-content/gall...13/dsc_0210.jpg
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'bebeg' date='May 27th 2013, 4:58 PM'

Avo Yermagyan ‏@AvoYermagyan
Dripping in jewels with @adamlambert at @lifeball's "1001 Nights" celebration in Vienna! pic.twitter.com/QbfZUfygCX

He's the stylist for Adam's Fault magazine shoot.

He tweeted this picture as they were arriving in Vienna..

Avo Yermagyan ‏@AvoYermagyan
Ready to deboard the @lifeball plane with @adamlambert & kick-off this year's celebration of 1001 Nights in Vienna! pic.twitter.com/42YiUr2spA

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='May 27th 2013, 5:19 PM'

bringing this in......such a great story of meeting Adam from a Hungarian fan...and shows what a major sweetie he is ::heart:: ..........Vivienn | ALH ♔ ‏@GlambertHU 8m
Hello Glamberts! As I promised, I would like to share my "M&G" with the wonderful one and only Adam Lambert (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rkgvoh

Hello Glamberts! As I promised, I would like to share my "M&G" with the wonderful one and only Adam Lambert ::smile::
So I wrote the whole story for my Hungarian website, Adamfans.net, and now I trying to translate it to English ::smile::
So after we arrived to Vienna around at 19.30, we tried to figoure out where can we find Adam. One of my friend told me, nobody seen here at Le Meridien or Imperial, but we still thought he should be in the LM. We went out to the city to look for Adam. I have to say after 1,5 hrs walking we got lost in the city so we said, »ok, we should find a taxi and go back to the hotel«. And then we heard Adam's voice. Omg what?! We looked around and we got realized that we are at the Rathausplatz and probably this is the soundcheck! We ran into in the whole park and then we saw the stage and we find out this is the Love Wins Over Glamour's studio version! Is Adam here? Or not? Nevermind, Zeffi started recording the song, we danced and I tweeted we just heard the whole LWOG and this is so damn good! We didn't see Adam, just a mute, so after the song we walked around the park, checked the location and I could say »It's gonna be HUGE«.
My friend told be Adam isn't in the LM, and nobody knows where is he. We thought, we can't find him, but we will see him at the stage so we're lucky anyway. We went back to the hotel, we was so excited, just keep listened to the Love Wins Over Glamour, tried to post in on the YouTube or the Keek, but it wasn't so easy because our wifi was so poor and slow. With some difficulty, but we posted a snippet on YouTube around 23 or 23:30. We talked a bit and then we gone to take some sleep. I wasn't so sleepy, I still thought we can find him on some way. I looked around on the internet but I didn't find anything. Around 1AM I checked my messages on facebook (I got a lot of from my friends) and I just opened Gabor's. I've got a heart attack at this moment I think.
He wrote: "Listen to me, are you in Vienna? i know where he is, one of my friend saw him. Adam is at XY hotel, but cant tell it to anyone, please go out there with your small group not bigger. Good luck and catch him ::winking::"
http://media.tumblr.com/75f981f2990a2d6ce7...CEvZ1qz4rgp.gif
What the heck is he playing with me or...? NO WAY. I read like 3x or 4x and after I realized I just shout it out: I KNOW WHERE HE IS!
Everyone woke up and like: NO WAY! We talked a lot and then around 3AM we tried to get some sleep.
I literally didn't sleep anything at this night. My horoscope told me I'll have a bad day, but I hope I won't, you know... ::grin:: I was so excited and nervous, I keep think about what if we're gonna meet. What if we not gonna meet. What if... It was a really hard and stressful night for me and I guess the other Hungarian Glamberts with me felt the same way.
We woke up at 6AM finally, we put on make-up, choose the clothes and jewelry and then we went to the 1st hotel. My friend forgot to let me know which is Adam's hotel, because there was 3 different ones in Vienna. Cool...!
The 1st one actually looked a little bit cheap, there was a lot of tourist we said: "no way, Adam can't be there!" So we went to the 2nd one, it looked a little bit better but the hall was so small. "Ok, Adam should be there, I can feel him!" - said my friend, Kriszti, who just arrived from Hungary. We waited to 11AM, but then my friend wrote me on fb we are at the wrong hotel, Adam is in the 1st one, so hurry, hurry! What?! No way!
We almost ordered a coffee, but then we said, we're sorry, we gotta go and we went to the 1st hotel... again. It looked better, there was no tourists. We sat down and waited for him. We was a little bit desperate, we didn't know when he should come down, we should go to the Rathausplatz soon etc... We said we'll wait for him to 2PM. I talked with receptionist, and she said she can't tell me anything, but she winked, and I guess it was a signal from her ::smile::
I didn't want to go, I got this feeling that we'll meet Adam. One of my friend said she didn't feel anything and she didn't think it's gonna happen.... ::sad::
Around 2PM Kriszti saw Adam's managment. Oh. my. god. He went outside, but Kriszti asked me to talk with him when he comes back. Oh, okay...? We saw him again after a 10-15mins, so I just walked front of him. He smiled and stoped:
- Hello! Are you Adam Lambert's managment, am I right? - asked him and I clutchted my FAULT magazine.
- Yes, yes I am - he said and smiled. He was so nice!
- Oh! Actually we're waiting for him since early morning and if I can be honest, we're so tired and hungry...
- Okay...? - told and he waited for the continuation, but I guess he knew what I want ::smile::
- We're not sure.. Is Adam is still here or did he...?
- May he will come down in a 5-10 mins. Just keep waiting girls - smiled and I was like: OHMYGOD! I said we thank you so much! and I wanted to give him a hug for this news, but I didn't do it. You know, just be cool ::smile::
We walked back to our friends and I was so shocked so I just said: "Adam is coming we have to wait like 5 or 10 mins." They was like: :OOO OMG!
After this a nice guy with a short hair appeared and said "hello" to us.
- Hello, girls! Do you want to take some pictures with Adam? - asked us. We said yes. - Okay, this is possible, he will come down in a 10-15 mins for you, but please do not scream or do not run. And please, keep it confidentially.
We said, oh, sure! You can't even imagine this moment! Two other Hungarian Glamberts just showed up, they got the same information from my friend. So there was only 8 fans and Adam is coming!
And then we just saw Adam Lambert himself. He relied on the counter, and talked to his managment and looked on us. We slowly start to walk a little bit closer, and then there was only 3 meters between us. In a 1 min Adam just said: "Hi guys!" - his voice a little bit deeper in the life, but so enjoyable. We said then: "Hi Adam!" "How are you guys?" In a 2 sec we answered at the same time, it was so funny, he laughed as well ::grin:: "Fiiiiiineeeeeee!" And then he just appeared front of me and said to me: "Oh I like your necklace!" (it was a Skins&Stones one, what I won at a contest a few weeks ago). I said: "Oh thank you! I like your T-shirt!" He said a kindly thank you with a warm smile ::smile:: He worn a nice blue t-shirt, a jeans and Rick Owens boots with an Ankh necklace. He also had nailpolish, metal blue. His arms are so thin, but bony, just like his body.
Then he started signing our stuff, said a lot of nice thing to us. I said to him we're from Hungary and Hungarian Glambert love him so-so much, and he said, aww he loves us too ::smile:: And then he saw our AdamFans magazine, and I told him, "this is a magazine of you, what we made for our Adam Lambert Hungary facebook-page, maybe you heard about it..." and he said a fast: "Yes, yes I do! Adamfans[.net], right?" You can't even imagine my face. I was shocked. I said to him: "Do you know them?" he said: "Sure, nice ones!" and I just said: "Oh.. cooooooool!" with a big smile on my face but as I said "cool" it was so funny, he laughed as well ::grin::
And then I wanted to signature my FAULT magazine, but he just looked down and he didn't do anything, and then he looked at me and keep grinning. I was like: "oh my god, why are you looking at me like that and why are you grinning?" And then I just saw my magazine is in the wrong postion, so I said "oh, I see, sorry!" and turn it down. He said "It's okay" and smiled :D What an adorable guy! ::grin::
Then I got an autograph on my photo with him from last summer (it was took in London, at Capital FM). He smiled and looked a little bit on this photo.
When everyones got their autographs, I asked him, "Could we take some pictures with you?" He said: "Sure!" and then my friend, Kriszti just joined to him and took with him a funny one. I was the next. I felt Adam's hand on my scapula.. ::grin:: I took 2 ones, because I didn't like the 1st one, but he said It's okay we can take more ::grin:: Then he just caressed my shoulder, and I wanted to do it for him as well but in my left hand I held my Fault magazine so I just turned a lil bit and this move was like I just wanna hug him or something. I forget to ask and I didn't want to do it (of course I want but not without any ask) so I stopped and I was embarrassed a lil bit. Adam laughed and he said: "Don't worry" and I just got a warm hug ::smile:: Awwwww his body is so warm (can I say hot?), maybe he took a warm shower before us. And yes, of course he smells so good! There's a little bit honey and coconut. So good!
He took some nice pictures with my friends and after this we didn't want to hold up him, so we said "Thank you for everything" then he replied: "My pleasure! Thanks for coming" And he said to me: "Nice to meet you..." and with a short break: "AGAIN". It was so funny, his voice and his smile.... ::grin:: Before he left, I said that I couldn't wait to see him as Ali Baba, and Adam said "YESSS, IT'S GONNA BE SO FUN, SEE YOU ALL THERE."

After he gone with his managment, Rebecca jumped into my neck, we started jumbing and just... http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2tanahTgh1qhwcny.gif We fangirled so hard! :D The receptionist laughed but on the nice way, you know. ::smile:: She was so kind as well!
I can say he's a truly amazing person, with a big heart and a big smile on his face.

Thank you for the memories Adam and of course for my gurls: @zeffiglambert @dolusglitz, @outlawoflambert, @shadyrekuu, @nyappyjuci, @feyrosee, @orsy_chan and @krisztiglambert ::smile::

You can check out my photos here: http://adamfans.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=29 or https://www.facebook.com/vivienn.glambert/m...5808&type=1 ::smile::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='May 27th 2013, 5:40 PM'

Adam with Martin Meister
love this shot.....he is becoming such a jet setter and being introduced to so many wonderful international creative artists....

just wish we had one with Clinton.....
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Love2Lurk' date='May 27th 2013, 5:44 PM'

one stop media....... ::hello::
UKGlambert ‏@UKGlambert 35m
Media Reaction To Adam's Performance At Life Ball 2013 **UPDATE # 1" The Official Adam Lambert Site http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/2243382
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'bebeg' date='May 27th 2013, 6:16 PM'

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert
fergie put on a Voguing Ball! I got to help judge along w @misskellyo @dsquared2 Fatima, @boombox_project http://instagram.com/p/Z1MbChuNMz/

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='May 27th 2013, 6:17 PM'

cute ....tried to bring in a larger shot ...but was way too big.... ::haha::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'bebeg' date='May 27th 2013, 6:49 PM'

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 10m
Red Carpet in jacket by Mugler, pants by Les Hommes http://instagram.com/p/Z1QgpHONDw/

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 5m
gracious hostess fergie http://instagram.com/p/Z1RIKDONEo/

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 1m
Life Ball song was written specifically 4 this 1 time only costume ball & charity event. It's life was short but will live on via YouTube.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='May 27th 2013, 6:51 PM'

Adam Lambert ET Canada preview

[youtube][/youtube]
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'bebeg' date='May 27th 2013, 8:48 PM'

[youtube][/youtube]
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'vistadiva' date='May 27th 2013, 11:14 PM'

Check out this facebook album for some incredible pictures of what peeps were wearing!!

Album is from Thilo Borner.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102...&permPage=1

AND...here's a look at the many judging faces of HBIC:

Return to “2013 E&A”