'BHS9697' date='Feb 6th 2012, 10:02 AM'
@IsaacTheCarp Isaac Carpenter
@SabraJo Violent 24 hour stomach flu for the band! Glad Adam didn't get it! Crowd was beautiful and made the show a blast! Thank you.
They really had it rough last night...
'danilo85' date='Feb 6th 2012, 12:00 PM'
Source : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...7116&type=1
'salmyakia' date='Feb 6th 2012, 3:00 PM'
(This article is so nice and warm)
Here's the translation of the Kulturbloggen article about yesterday's concert in Stockholm [by Miachihu + tiiqqu -again!-, those ladies are amazing!!]
Original text: http://kulturbloggen.com/?p=47973
Adam Lambert in Mix Megapol Unplugged
The American singer/songwriter played an exclusive acoustic gig at Mix Megapol in Stockholm. In a couple of months he’s releasing his new album Trespassing and he is in Stockholm to promote that.
He performed very cool versions of the songs “Whattaya Want from Me” and “Fever”. He also performed songs “Better Than I Know Myself” and “Trespassing”, which is the title song for his upcoming album. His new songs are more personal and not so much mainstream, they are more real.
When Adam sat down on his chair on the stage, he said “this feels like my own living room”. It was precisely like that, very cozy and a very special moment.
The premises of Mix Megapol worked very well for this occasion. There were about 50 people who had got the chance to see him there, very lucky selected fans.
He was joking on the stage, spoke with different dialects, the audience was laughing when he tried to sound like an Italian from Eastern Europe. During one of the songs it seemed that Adam was going to start crying, his eyes were glistening. He was radiating happiness and joy, he smiled even when he was drinking his tea.
When he was singing “Whattaya Want from Me”, he sang wrong in the second verse, he forgot the lyrics and asked jokingly from the audience, “How do the lyrics go?” They sang along and filled in pieces of the song. The sing-along was cozy and very intimate. The fans who had driven from Gothenburg said that Adam is the best singer who has ever set foot in Sweden. Afterwards he let his fans take photos with him and signed very nice autographs.
Text: Calle Andersson
'madamimadam' date='Feb 7th 2012, 12:35 PM'
mixmegapol Jag har lagt upp ett nytt foto på Facebook http://fb.me/tGVnGnko
mixmegapol Adam Lambert med fans. http://fb.me/12qhFSN02
mixmegapol http://www.facebook.com/#!/SonyMusicSwedenOfficial Här finns bilder från Adam Lamberts akustiska spelning på Mix... http://fb.me/10SAu9osM
I'm not sure if these pics have been posted yet.
'madamimadam' date='Feb 7th 2012, 6:12 PM'
Some notes from _ninni
Here are some notes about Trespassing during Adam's showcase in Stockholm:
- Adam had broken the microphone stand (LOL!) and was standing up singing with the mic in his hand.
- Most of the audience were sitting on the floor during the show (including me) but the atmosphere were great anyway.
- He started the song with some talking "come on, get a load of me...".
- Adam was clapping his hands and stomping his feet many times during the song.
- The audience joined Adam (mostly by clapping).
- The song was really loud and the floor was shaking.
- Vocals became more intense further in the song.
- There is a part where he's panting "ahh ahh ahhh...".
- There are some high notes. Band stopped playing at one point and all you could hear is a A+ note from Adam. Then the band starts playing again while Adam is singing some more high notes.
- You can definitely hear that Pharrell produced it.
- The song is really amazing and the whole audience seemed to love it. It's so catchy!
- It feels weird to watch videos from Austria because the vibe during the song in Stockholm was different. So much more energy!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest