2011-02-13 The Grammy's - NOMINATION

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Feb 9th 2011, 7:40 AM'

Brad Bessey Executive Producer: The Talk
@BradBesseyTALK Welcome to L.A. all of u who came 4 @adamlambert @TheTalk_CBS tom. We're taking audience questions so bring 'em. Not here? Watch on TV LIVE.
@BradBesseyTALK @Ala4adam - We're all set to ask about his birthday and Charity Water Project. Love Trevor Project.

@extratv @adamlambert will be stopping by @TheGroveLA tomrrow at 1:30PM for interview with @reneebargh. Come'on down!!

RT @cantinera: Today's Extra show wasn't at the time scheduled on the sign
Then I think sometime today Adam will be taping for the Ellen Show which airs the next day.

@RCAPromo Adam Lambert @AdamLambert will be performing on @TheEllenShow on Thursday Feb 10th! @TheGRAMMYs #WWFM

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/promos/2011/02/06-week/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'islandgirljams' date='Feb 9th 2011, 9:43 AM'

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/gra...0717019,00.html
The Hottest Hair in Music
Adam Lambert
HIT SINGLE Adam Lambert was nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for "Whataya Want from Me"
HIT STYLE: A Beatles-esque mop crop that's spiky and jet black.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'islandgirljams' date='Feb 10th 2011, 2:06 AM'

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS!Subscribe to News

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/4392/

February 9, 2011 | 07:27 pm PT
Exclusive Interview with Adam Lambert
Season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert has become an international superstar. With the Grammy Awards this weekend and a live CD and DVD on the horizon, we hopped on the phone with the singer to catch up on all things Adam!

Adam Lambert received his first Grammy Award nomination for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his hit single “Whataya Want From Me.” We wanted to find out if he has pre-Grammy jitters, a glamorous outfit, and who he’ll take with him. “I’m riding solo,” Adam revealed. “It’s one of those things where it’s both fun and work. I feel like it would be rude to bring someone and then have to work. This way I can focus and interact. I think I know what I’m wearing, but I can always change my mind last minute. I’m a fashion schizophrenic!”

Today, Adam alerted his fans that he’ll be releasing a live CD/DVD from his Glam Nation Tour on March 22nd. What was the reason for the decision? The fans! “My fans are so amazing,” Adam said. “I saw so many familiar faces at multiple shows. When I would talk to people at my meet and greets, they would say that they loved everything about the tour—the costumes, musicians, and dancers. We decided it would be a great idea to capture it all for anyone who didn’t get a chance to come see the tour or for people who want a memento. I started reviewing the footage and provided a little input. It’s looking great.”

Idol Community member IowaGyrl wondered what Adam’s favorite tour memory was. He explained, “There wasn’t one stand-out moment; it was a big 6 month experience, so it’s tough to choose one memory. I loved being able to go to so many places internationally like Paris, Italy, Australia, Finland, Sweden, and Norway.”

Community member AlienLioness wanted to know about Adam’s next album and what he meant by it having “a darker edge.” Adam told us, “By ‘darker edge’ it may just be one song. I’m focusing on the vocals and making the album sincere, genuine, and personal. It’s an experiment; we record a bunch and then take it to the drawing board.” What are Adam’s inspirations when writing songs? “I’ve had a rollercoaster year and I draw on those experiences. I have an amazing fan base that keeps up with both my professional and personal life. With the next album I will open a door so that they can understand my feelings.”

Adam collaborated with some big names on For Your Entertainment including Pink, Max Martin, Kara DioGuardi, Lady Gaga, and Rivers Cuomo, among others. Who would he like to collaborate with on his future music? And Rhelburn wondered if he plans on including his band mates from the Glam Nation Tour. Well, he wouldn’t reveal that, but he did say, “I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I don’t really know yet, but we’re beginning to plan and I’d love to collaborate with my Glam Nation musicians.”

Lately, some of the biggest hits in the music industry have been duets. Who would Adam like to sing with? “Performing with David Bowie would be a dream come true for me. He’s such an innovator and he’s not afraid to express himself and be different.”

To all of the Season 10 contestants who hope to walk in Adam’s boots, he says, “The key is to find some way to stand out, but it has to be authentic. Be original, and the element of surprise is one of the best ways to keep people interested.”

Adam ended with a message for all of the Glamberts: “I am so happy to be home after an amazing six month tour. It was great to see so many of the fans.”

View photos of Adam performing on the Glam Nation Tour in LA.

Find out about the live Glam Nation CD/DVD.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Feb 11th 2011, 8:13 AM'

The Recording Academy To Host GRAMMY Social Media Rock Stars Summit

GRAMMY Week event to feature musicians Chamillionaire and Adam Lambert and social media pioneers from Facebook, Foursquare and Pandora
http://www.grammy.com/news/the-recording-a...ck-stars-summit

The summit will be held Friday, Feb. 11 at the Conga Room at L.A. Live and will be streamed live from 2–3:30 p.m. PT/5–6:30 p.m. ET on GRAMMY.com and on YouTube
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'UyenLambert' date='Feb 11th 2011, 8:09 PM'

My screencaps:

He's cute :haha:

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Feb 11th 2011, 8:13 PM'

You tube pulled it straight away so here it is on megaupload. More parts to follow.

Ist part of Adam on Grammy Summit for download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELMP1LTT

Second part of Adam on the Grammy summit http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FXNATA7X
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Feb 11th 2011, 8:36 PM'

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BO42BFE
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'AniMaL' date='Feb 11th 2011, 9:39 PM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Feb 11th 2011, 10:15 PM'

part 6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9D85TPH
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Feb 11th 2011, 10:21 PM'

Part 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWPJOUXI

Last segment at the end but the video box moved as I thoght he finished so it is very poor quality.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNA1VZZO
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'bebeg' date='Feb 11th 2011, 11:39 PM'

Here's the interview he did after the Summit --

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='Feb 12th 2011, 1:21 AM'

Adam Lambert: The Grammy Awards Interview
by: Lyndsey Parker - Fri, Feb 11, 2011, 8:41 PM PST

Adam Lambert Less than two years ago, Adam Lambert was an unknown competing for a record contract on "American Idol." Now he's competing with the big boys, for the Best Male Pop Vocal Performance Grammy, up against Michael Buble, John Mayer, Bruno Mars, and even Michael Jackson, a legend whom Adam once covered on "Idol's" top 12 night. It's amazing how the man has gone from club kid to reality star to Grammy contender in such a short timespan.

Obviously Adam has managed to remain humble, since the nomination came as a huge surprise to him and he freely says that he expects to lose. But don't count him out just yet. Even if he doesn't win, he'll probably make the biggest impression on the Grammy (or "Glammy") Awards' red carpet, and hey, he's already preparing to record his sophomore album, due out this fall. So maybe there will be a 2012 Grammy nomination in his future.

Adam, who has 860,000-plus Twitter followers (more than any other "Idol" alum) and is one of Twitter's top 50 trending topics of all time, kicked off his 2011 Grammy weekend by participating in the Grammy Social Media Rock Stars Summit, alongside former MTV journalist John Norris, ringtone king Chamillionaire, and employees of Foursquare, Pandora, and Facebook (see videos from the panel HERE). Afterwards, I got the chance to catch up with him and ask him about his Grammy-night acceptance speech, his Grammy date, and--most importantly--what he's planning to wear. Along the way, I got a bit of scoop on that in-the-works second album, too.

Check out our fun chat below (his answer to my first question is priceless). Regardless of who takes home that Best Male Pop Vocal statuette on Grammy night, it's obvious the "openly nominated" Adam is already a surefire winner :haha: .
http://awards.music.yahoo.com/blog/86-adam...wards-interview
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Feb 12th 2011, 1:30 AM'

Social Media Rock Star Summit: Adam Lambert at the After Party

Adam Lambert and Chamillionaire at the GRAMMY Social Media Rock Star Summit After-Party
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Feb 12th 2011, 2:43 AM'

@lyndseyparker: My Grammy interview with @AdamLambert is up! VIDEO >> http://bit.ly/fE1dxM

Adam Lambert: The Grammy Awards Interview

Less than two years ago, Adam Lambert was an unknown competing for a record contract on "American Idol." Now he's competing with the big boys, for the Best Male Pop Vocal Performance Grammy, up against Michael Buble, John Mayer, Bruno Mars, and even Michael Jackson, a legend whom Adam once covered on "Idol's" top 12 night. It's amazing how the man has gone from club kid to reality star to Grammy contender in such a short timespan.

Obviously Adam has managed to remain humble, since the nomination came as a huge surprise to him and he freely says that he expects to lose. But don't count him out just yet. Even if he doesn't win, he'll probably make the biggest impression on the Grammy (or "Glammy") Awards' red carpet, and hey, he's already preparing to record his sophomore album, due out this fall. So maybe there will be a 2012 Grammy nomination in his future.

Adam, who has 860,000-plus Twitter followers (more than any other "Idol" alum) and is one of Twitter's top 50 trending topics of all time, kicked off his 2011 Grammy weekend by participating in the Grammy Social Media Rock Stars Summit, alongside former MTV journalist John Norris, ringtone king Chamillionaire, and employees of Foursquare, Pandora, and Facebook (see videos from the panel HERE). Afterwards, I got the chance to catch up with him and ask him about his Grammy-night acceptance speech, his Grammy date, and--most importantly--what he's planning to wear. Along the way, I got a bit of scoop on that in-the-works second album, too.

Check out our fun chat below (his answer to my first question is priceless). Regardless of who takes home that Best Male Pop Vocal statuette on Grammy night, it's obvious the "openly nominated" Adam is already a surefire winner.

Very sexy.. ::devil:: ::icecream::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Feb 12th 2011, 3:54 AM'

@Suz526 I'm starting to put something together. The show was over 90 minutes long, so tonight, I'll just show the parts where Adam was talking. Not sure how long it's gonna take - there's a lot to go through. I'll keep you posted! Over the weekend, I'll put up the entire show (in segments).
Sorry this takes so long-the entire file is over 18 GB. Loading and sorting for Adam is taking longer than I thought. But he is sooo cute :)

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='Feb 12th 2011, 1:06 PM'

Just Adam's parts...

Suz does the best closeups... ::flowers:: ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'madamimadam' date='Feb 12th 2011, 1:14 PM'

This is a download of the whole Summit broadcast uninterrupted - sadly I stopped before the interview with the two hosts....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVH996O5

AWWWWW!

Monterrific #GrammyForAdam - The greatest singer to ever walk the planet! (yes, I just said that)
half a minute ago via web
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Josy' date='Feb 12th 2011, 2:40 PM'

Grammy for Adam is trending on twitter right now.
Top Trending Topics

* #nsn3d
* #youcanthollaif
* #youknowiloveyouwhen
* BRITNEY FATALE
* ChrisBrownOnSNL
* GrammyForAdam
* Gerard Way
* JoeJSoloTour
* Tom Fletcher
* Robinho
glambertparty