'Hand' date='Dec 9th 2010, 2:11 AM'
WWFM (with Grammy talk)
'Hand' date='Dec 9th 2010, 2:25 AM'
omg. MA. That's what you get when bb gets to rest for a few days instead of travelling from city to another every day!
and this... unf.
JoannaCCS Hangin' with the male version of me ;) adamlambert http://twitpic.com/3e9a99
'islandgirljams' date='Dec 9th 2010, 3:46 AM'
You mean something like this? I cropped it , and posted it on tinypic for you
'MicheleDE' date='Dec 9th 2010, 4:02 AM'
you are a riot.... & that makes sense, Maxwell did make that goofy video of "rainbert" before Adam went on... hmmm... I think you're on to something there
well the boots he wore tonight were definitely old boots. He's worn them lots of times
he did - a small group of us waited out in the cold, they set up some barricades but that was just to keep the crowd back while the cars/buses exited - we saw Adam go by in a car, a light came on in the car so we saw him & he waved at us! such a cutie! still wearing that gorgeous jacket. The band left in a big van.
Ya know, after meeting Maxwell (the DJ) - he doesn't look so cute here in this, but in person, he is absolutely ADORABLE! such a cutie, and really, really nice - he seems to really enjoy his job! How refreshing he is.... so kind to all the fans. He recognized me only from my twitter avi & immediately opened his arms & hugged me, and I've only tweeted him a few times. He's also the DJ that did the "Damn or Glam" with Adam before the Philly GN show LOL
Wow, guys, I'm sooo happy I went to this!!! It was like Glamily reunion again! LOL The 40 min. set was such a wonderful surprise! I don't know what happened at the beg. of Fever.... it was really strange... some sort of change/mixup, not sure if problem was with the sound or what.... anyway as you all know, his vocals were out of this world crazy & stunning & beautiful!!! Our seats were waaaay in the back :( and security wouldn't let me stand in the aisle (tried standing next to GlitterbabyCori) or move up in any way ... so frustrating as the idiots around me in the back were DUDS & didn't clap, sing, dance, & once Adam did Aftermath, they sat down & never got back up again until IIHY. :angry: I snuck back up by Cori again for IIHY.
I finally met blackpanther!!! :hug: So glad to finally meet, you! You're so cute & nice!
I saw @AyanEva again (1st met her in Wilkes-Barre, then DC & Tower in Philly)
Saw vistadiva again, tuke18 & AlliKat, Merry_Liny, GlitzNGlam, reunited w/my AC friends Csilla & Gail, my DE glampals that came with me & also my friend Tomi, Kara @catcherofdreamz - she is so cool, & she gave me a little Tommy button! & a card for tjrmerch. Met her before, too. Oh gosh.... I can't even remember everybody now! So funny how you see people & are like HEY!!!! :haha: Oh yeah, and @adamismydogsname was there, too! (met her in Philly, she sold me a ticket) ... who else...met @alienlioness & @WshUponASta..... oh & @AnnieWT is with my group, too... it's all a blur now. But ya know, I think a lot of my tweets didn't go through .... I tweeted a lot more than showed up. Stupid twitter texting.
anyway, glad you guys had dessert.... sorry the other link didn't work out.
I can't get over how beautiful Adam looked - his hair, outfit, everything - and his vocals were AMAZING!
I have a headache & I'm going to bed now.... goodnight!
'islandgirljams' date='Dec 9th 2010, 4:41 AM'
TALC VIDS ARE COMING UP NOW!!
'danilo85' date='Dec 9th 2010, 10:13 AM'
'vistadiva' date='Dec 9th 2010, 12:59 PM'
A few thoughts from last night (sort of a mini recap??) (tongue in cheek, so don't all jump on me!!)
1. It is FREAKING cold on the east coast!
2. JingleBall is a day care center. The average age of attendees was about 12....parents dropped them off.
3. Thank God for Glamberts and Skanks....giving BB the love he deserves!
4. There is a lot of non-talent on the top songs list...really.
5. It looks like lip synching could become an art form.
6. If last night's music and performers (not counting BB, of course) is what these teeny boppers go wild over...well the world will be in deep sh!t in 20 years.
7. Adam at Jingle Ball performing for these children is like Sir Lawrence Olivier playing Macbeth for a room full of ________________(fill in the blank). He is way too sophisticated a performer for this kind of show.
8. AFL is just f'ing gorgeous no matter what he wears, no matter how he does his hair.
9. Adam trying to "tone it down"! The man is simply sexual. He cannot help it.
10. The voice was beyond compare...so out of the league of the rest of the show. He let it all hang out (not ALL..just the voice...
11. RCA needs to look at where his fanbase is and should be...and target THAT market. The 10 year olds do not appreciate that voice or understand the performance.
Just all IMHO....
'danilo85' date='Dec 9th 2010, 4:18 PM'
Sure Fire Winners
'joooory' date='Dec 9th 2010, 8:31 PM'
TALC Luv2Laugh HD
'joooory' date='Dec 10th 2010, 12:04 AM'
'joooory' date='Dec 10th 2010, 7:10 PM'
New Gifs Q102 :D
Tommy's Intro ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest