2010-11-21 Adam Lambert E! True Hollywood Story

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

2010-11-15 - True Hollywood Story Promo
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/36nq4e30 ... 1%2070.mp4

You must download all 4 files before 'extracting' the one file - Thanks to LaStupenda!

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xad7x ... 1_70-1.rar
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0z6 ... 1_70-2.rar
Part 3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wktaf ... 1_70-3.rar
Part 4: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3n0l ... 1_70-4.rar
MPG (view or download): http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1q4inxf2 ... 1%2070.mpg

2010-11-15 - True Hollywood Story - Promo
[youtube][/youtube]

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Aug 4th 2010, 7:31 PM'

Thread for the E: A True Story show which airs this coming Sunday.

Scheduled showing through 12/2 - there may be later listings:
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert NEW E! Sun,Nov 21 9:00pm
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Mon,Nov 22 1:00am
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Mon,Nov 22 5:00pm
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Wed,Nov 24 10:00pm
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Thu,Nov 25 9:00am
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Tue,Nov 30 2:00pm
True Hollywood Story - Adam Lambert E! Thu,Dec 2 5:00pm

Stream: http://adamlambertfans.com/forum/news_anno...91#post_4416691

UK viewers

Sky Channel 151 or Virgin Media 156
The E! True Hollywood StoryWednesday 01 December
8:00pm - 9:00pm
E!
Adam Lambert
Profile of American Idol runner-up and singer-songwriter Adam Lambert
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tracy72
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Aug 9th 2010, 9:29 PM'

This was posted at Planet Fierce
E! True Hollywood Story: ADAM LAMBERT Photo/Video Release Form

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1997...id=252558399090

Adam Lambert Fan club Glambert Alert!
Although there is no monetary compensation or even a guarantee that your photos or videos will be chosen, here is an opportunity for you to be part of the "E! True Hollywood Story: ADAM LAMBERT," which is set to be aired in November of 2010. We have received a confirmation email from the E! Network, along with the attached "E! Network Materials Release Form."
Earlier Charles Dent posted this message on our page: "Hi. My name is Charles. I’m currently working on the E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert. Wondering any if anyone would be interested in giving us permission to use their personal photos or video of Adam Lambert in our show? If so, please email me at CDent@ComcastNets.com and I can send you a release. We can also put your name in our end credits! Thanks!"
After some research, we have determined that the offer is legitimate. Here is the latest message from Charles Dent:
I’ve attached the release we’d need you to sign to give us permission to use the photos/video in the show. Please save the forms to your computer, print, fill it out and fax back to me at 1-323-692-5388 or scan/email it back to KFoltz@ComcastNets.com. You can email me (CDent@ComcastNets.com) the jpegs/video or send them by snail mail to:
E! Networks Productions Inc.
Attn: Kira Foltz
5750 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Thanks! Charles Dent"

Remember the photos or videos must be owned by you. If you have trouble printing the form, you can send an email to Charles for a copy via Word or the US Postal Service.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Aug 15th 2010, 1:58 PM'

From Scarlett_cherry's twitter a couple days ago

..@leecherry, and I just finished filming our @adamlambert E True Hollywood Stories segment! We had a blast! Catch it in late november!
2:38 PM Aug 12th via web

and also from Leecherry's twitter

@scarlett_cherry and I just did our @adamlambert E! True Hollywood Story interview. So fun!
2:35 PM Aug 12th via web

I wonder who else they are taping......
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'istersay' date='Oct 26th 2010, 5:00 PM'

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/10...14/20101026e01/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'madamimadam' date='Oct 26th 2010, 5:08 PM'

I hate MJ's!!! Check this picture out... He looks like such a star!!!!

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Oct 26th 2010, 6:15 PM'

@RCAPromo November 21 Adam Lambert @AdamLambert's E! "E! True Hollywood Story" debuts on @eonline! RT if you're psyched!

Does any Canadian's know if we get E! "E! True Hollwood Story here in Canada on TV. Or will this be another VH1 Unplugged show where we wait for the generosity of the United States fans to You Tube it? :)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'madamimadam' date='Oct 26th 2010, 7:51 PM'

::roll::

mindchngerLOL! AfterElton's caption of the THS bts pic "Adam deserves a more throne-like chair."
24 minutes ago
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'barb4Adam' date='Oct 27th 2010, 12:59 AM'

[10/26/10 - 11:21 AM]
Adam Lambert Opens Up to E! for His Very Own "E! True Hollywood Special"
Released by E!
[NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

ADAM LAMBERT OPENS UP TO E! FOR HIS VERY OWN E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY

E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT

Premieres November 21 @ 9:00 PM ET/PT Only On E!

"That's why I'm here. I'm an entertainer. To provoke conversation and opinion is part of what I do." - Adam Lambert

(Los Angeles, CA, October 26, 2010) -- Adam Lambert has traveled far since his days as a freckle faced, red-headed kid playing "Linus" in his school production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Along the way, he's pushed boundaries, reinvented glam-rock and transformed himself into a universal sex symbol. The most beloved runner-up in American Idol history shares his journey to stardom in his own words in the upcoming E! True Hollywood Story, set to premiere November 21st at 9:00 PM, ET/PT.

Also sitting down with E! are Lambert's mother, Leila; father, Eber; brother, Neil; close friends and widely respected music journalists Anne Powers and Vanessa Grigoriadis. Lambert's family shares intimate anecdotes from the pop star's childhood in North San Diego County. "I'm very fortunate to have parents that recognized that I was different and recognized how I was special. They didn't ever try to box me in," says Lambert. The singer also divulges wild stories from his days performing in various musical theater gigs on cruise ships and throughout Europe. He explains, "I was exploring my sexuality a lot more aggressively. I was living a rock star lifestyle. I tried a lot of things - it was a big eye-opener for me." Lambert also tells E! the revelation he experienced while attending the Burning Man festival in the Nevada desert that landed him at American Idol auditions in San Francisco. American Idol judge Randy Jackson shares with E! his recollections of that fateful day when he heard Lambert's Idol audition - "I was like 'Oh my God- I've been looking for this guy, where has this guy been?" To the shock of many, Lambert did not walk away the winner of the popular singing competition, losing to Kris Allen in the final vote. This new E! True Hollywood Story examines the speculation surrounding the Idol results and Lambert's reaction to being a runner-up.

Also chronicled in the one-hour program are the emotional and controversial milestones in Lambert's personal life. From how he told his parents that he was gay, to the release of potentially damaging photos of him kissing an ex-boyfriend during the height of the American Idol craze, to his Rolling Stone magazine cover story and his highly criticized American Music Awards performance, Lambert reveals all. Says the singer, "My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are."

With new stories, surprising revelations and exclusive photos and videos straight from an extremely candid Lambert himself, this E! True Hollywood Story is not to be missed. Be sure to tune-in to the E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert on November 21th at 9:00 PM only on E!.

About Comcast Entertainment Group

Based in Los Angeles , Comcast Entertainment Group operates E! Entertainment Television, the 24-hour network with programming dedicated to the world of entertainment, and E! Online; The Style Network, the destination for women 18-49 with a passion for the best in relatable, inspiring and transformational lifestyle programming; and G4, offering the last word on gaming, cptfc technology, animation, interactivity and "geek culture" for the male 18-34 demo. E! is currently available to 97 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. and the E! Everywhere initiative underscores the company's dedication to making E! content available on all new media platforms any time and anywhere from online to broadband video to wireless to radio to VOD. The Style Network currently counts 65 million cable and satellite subscribers and Mystyle.com keeps women up to date on all the latest fashion and beauty news on the web. G4 is available in 70 million cable and satellite homes nationwide and G4tv.com is a top web destination for video game news and information.
Read more: Breaking News - Adam Lambert Opens Up to E! for His Very Own "E! True Hollywood Special"
TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/10.../#ixzz13VaNHaDv

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/10...14/20101026e01/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'AdamLuva' date='Oct 28th 2010, 7:22 PM'

Pittsburgh's 100.7 featured Adam's THS on their home page today!

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Love2Lurk' date='Oct 31st 2010, 6:35 AM'

Here is another feature article.....Playbill......
best line from it is .....

'The most beloved runner-up in 'American Idol' history shares his journey to stardom in his own words." :wub:
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14438...ere-in-November
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Nov 3rd 2010, 5:51 PM'

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/03/new-e...ay-season/70732

New Episodes of “E! True Hollywood Story” and New E! Entertainment Specials Premiere This Holiday Season on E!

‘Tis The Season.For Celebrities!

New E! True Hollywood Stories and E! Entertainment Specials Featuring Adam Lambert, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Sarah Duchess of York and Gwyneth Paltrow Premiere Throughout The Holiday Season

November 21st – E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert

Pop-glam superstar Adam Lambert shares his unique Hollywood story exclusively with E!. Adam’s parents, brother and closest friends – plus American Idol judge Randy Jackson -all reveal their personal experiences with the musical prodigy in this one hour THS.

“I lost my virginity at 21 years old.and it was to a man, not a woman.uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly.”- Adam Lambert

“He was probably one of the more evil infants. He cried a lot!”- Eber Lambert, Father

“Still, to a lot of people, Adam Lambert not winning ‘Idol’ – they still can’t believe it was even possible.”- American Idol Judge, Randy Jackson

“It’s kind of weird that he is now a sex symbol.” – Neil Lambert, Brother
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Nov 3rd 2010, 6:00 PM'

http://www.2snaps.tv/98110629
Adam Lambert Talks About Losing His Virginity With a Man

You have to go see what picture this site used. ::haha:: ::haha::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'islandgirljams' date='Nov 4th 2010, 8:51 AM'

Matt Carter Media
the Press is starting to get release on this ::woot::
'American Idol': Adam Lambert quotes from E! True Hollywood Story revealed
November 3rd, 2010 5:18 pm ET
Do you like this story?

E! sent out a press release on Wednesday detailing some of their plans for a E! True Hollywood Story about former "American Idol" singer Adam Lambert, and we got some pretty enlightening quotes about Adam's life and what some of those close to him have to say.

Take a look, and then read on for analysis:

"I lost my virginity at 21 years old.and it was to a man, not a woman.uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly.”- Adam Lambert
“He was probably one of the more evil infants. He cried a lot!”- Eber Lambert, Father
“Still, to a lot of people, Adam Lambert not winning ‘Idol’ – they still can’t believe it was even possible.”- American Idol Judge, Randy Jackson
“It’s kind of weird that he is now a sex symbol.” – Neil Lambert, Brother
This collection of quotes makes it pretty clear that this will be a far-reaching special, and will focus on more than just the music that made Adam a global superstar. We already have Randy bringing up one uncomfortable topic, and based on what Adam himself says the subject of his sexuality looks to play a role.

The full E! True Hollywood Story airs November 21, and you can come back here shortly after it debuts for a full recap.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MicheleDE' date='Nov 4th 2010, 9:05 AM'

This is awesome ImageImage

ADAM LAMBERT'S TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY V. THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Published by Kerry Kolsch

Sunday, Nov. 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on E!

The True Hollywood Story
promo claims that Adam Lambert will candidly discuss his rise to fame, his relationship with his family, his reaction to coming in second on "American Idol and his American Music Awards performance. Ironically or intentionally Adam Lambert's True Hollywood Story will be battling it out for viewer ratings against the AMAs on the same night and time. What are the dynamics in play that had E choose this night and time for their broadcast? Since Adam's fans believe that the AMA's snubbed him this year watching Lambert on E instead of the AMAs is their best revenge. Adam Lambert's participation in the documentary will ensure that his loyal Glamberts will be glued to their televisions. Did E intentionally take advantage of this situation?

Adam Lambert is known to be a powerhouse in the ratings game. Season 9 of American Idol lost first place in the ratings to both the Olympics and Dancing With the Stars for several weeks. During the week of April 14th, Elvis week, Lambert both mentored and performed. Adam Lambert brought excitement and ratings back to American Idol. How much can his fans impact the AMAs? I hope ABC will feel some pain.

The intense reaction to Adam Lambert's AMA performance last year cost Lambert and our society ground in the fight for equality for the LGBT community. After all, if society treats Adam Lambert badly what will the LGBT children think? The US seems to be shocked by the fact that Adam Lambert is the first openly gay man that has ever transformed himself into a universal sex symbol. I fully support Lambert's AMA performance as in keeping with his artistic interpretation of the lyrics. After all, Lambert did give it to us until we were screaming his name, just as he promised. Although it was not Lambert's best vocals and he took a nasty fall, creatively he was not out of line with the rest of the evening. I do not think that 1,500 complaints to ABC from 14.2 million AMA viewers are significant compared to Janet Jackson's 540,000 FCC complaints when she momentarily bared a breast at the Super Bowl.

What was out of line was the overreaction. Lets look at a little bit of history on the American Music Awards, the show was created by Dick Clark in 1973 and aired on ABC to compete with the Grammys. The first hosts were Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond. The Grammys originated on ABC and then moved to CBS. Remember, when ABC/Disney canceled Lambert's performance on Good Morning America? The rival network CBS quickly booked Lambert on The Early Show.

The difference between the AMAs and the Grammys is that those in the music industry pick the Grammynominations and polls</a> conducted among music buyers pick the AMA nominations. The theory is that the Grammys are supposed to reflect musical quality and Billboards and the AMAs are said to represent the popularity of musicians.<a href="http://www.associatedcontent.com/topic/114158/adam_lambert.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> Adam Lambert videos with over 10 million views each. Lambert's debut album For Your Entertainment has sold well over a million copies worldwide. Whataya Want From Me has sold over 1,500,000 singles and If I had You has sold over 500,000 just in the US. Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour sold out almost all locations here and across the globe in these difficult economic times. Surely Lambert who for two years in a row has been one of the top ten most Googled celebrities is more popular than many other AMA nominees. The truth is that as with any television program producers always have a hand in the outcomes. If the AMAs and ABC are holding a grudge against Adam Lambert they need to get over it. Nothing will stop Lambert's rise to international stardom.

The overreaction by Disney/ABC might have destroyed the career of most entertainers. Rarely do you find someone of Lambert's talent, courage, character and self-determination. The path to fame Adam Lambert has chosen for himself is not the easy one but it is the one that deserves admiration rather then condemnation. Shame on you ABC and the American Music Awards. I will be watching Adam Lambert on E - True <a href="http://www.associatedcontent.com/topic/ ... ywood.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"></a> Hollywood Story.

Adam Lambert:

"My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are."
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5...mments#comments
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'AniMaL' date='Nov 10th 2010, 8:00 PM'

ET:
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Nov 16th 2010, 12:23 AM'

E! Promo spot courtesy of @jam2885
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Nov 17th 2010, 3:59 PM'

More info. Per momma - unreleased pics and video!! ::woot::

http://www.nctimes.com/entertainment/colum...03c552abad.html

BACKSTAGE: Locals interviewed for Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story'
StoryDiscussionBACKSTAGE: Locals interviewed for Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story'
By PAM KRAGEN - pkragen@nctimes.com North County Times - Californian | Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:54 am | No Comments Posted | Print

Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size.
Pop singer Adam Lambert, who grew up in Rancho Penasquitos, is interviewed for "E! True Hollywood Story," which will air a profile on his life Nov. 21. .
..North County-bred pop star Adam Lambert is the subject of an "E! True Hollywood Story" profile that will premiere at 9 p.m. Sunday on the E! cable network.

The one-hour documentary features interviews with Lambert, his family, his drama and singing teachers at Mt. Carmel High School, music journalists, "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson, best friend Danielle Stori and many others, along with footage captured during Lambert's sold-out concert last July in San Diego.

The special has been kept under tight wraps this month. Even Lambert's mother, Leila, said last week that she hasn't seen the program and will be forced to tape it when it airs, because she is flying this weekend to Paris, where she'll spend Thanksgiving week with her sons (Adam is touring Europe this fall and his younger brother, Neil, is on his tour production crew).

"The producer, Michael Lynn, is very excited and passionate about the project and said the final production is wonderful," Leila Lambert said. "I was able to share so many videos and photographs that have never been released before, so I think it will be refreshing. I have spoken with many people who were interviewed, and they said it was so enjoyable talking about Adam and his success story."

Also interviewed was Metropolitan Educational Theatre Network/MET2 producer Kathie Bretches-Urban, who first met Adam 17 years ago, when the then-redheaded, freckle-faced Rancho Penasquitos preteen started performing in her company's youth theater productions in Poway. Bretches-Urban said she spent 90 minutes with the documentary crew last summer answering questions about her first impressions of the young Lambert.

In a press release, producers said Lambert talks about coming out and his Burning Man festival experiences, his "American Idol" journey, his Rolling Stone magazine cover story, his much-panned performance last year on the American Music Awards and his highly successful "GlamNation" concert tour (which sold out nearly every date in the U.S. and abroad).

Leila Lambert said her son may surprise viewers with his candor. "I don't know exactly what Adam had to say, but you know Adam is such an open book that anything's possible."
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Nov 18th 2010, 7:07 AM'

Someone at Adamtopia posted that for International Fans that can't watch Sunday that a kind soul on ALF is offering to serve some tasty snacks on Sunday. you need to PM her, go to this link and scroll down several posts.

http://adamlambertfans.com/forum/news_announcements/138391
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'nikki11' date='Nov 19th 2010, 4:43 AM'

UK viewers <3

Sky Channel 151
The E! True Hollywood StoryWednesday 01 December
8:00pm - 9:00pm
E!