MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2010-11-21 Adam Lambert E! True Hollywood Story

Post by glambertparty »

'Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Nov 17th 2010, 3:59 PM'

More info. Per momma - unreleased pics and video!! ::woot::

http://www.nctimes.com/entertainment/colum...03c552abad.html

BACKSTAGE: Locals interviewed for Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story'
StoryDiscussionBACKSTAGE: Locals interviewed for Lambert's 'True Hollywood Story'
By PAM KRAGEN - pkragen@nctimes.com North County Times - Californian | Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:54 am | No Comments Posted | Print

Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size.
Pop singer Adam Lambert, who grew up in Rancho Penasquitos, is interviewed for "E! True Hollywood Story," which will air a profile on his life Nov. 21. .
..North County-bred pop star Adam Lambert is the subject of an "E! True Hollywood Story" profile that will premiere at 9 p.m. Sunday on the E! cable network.

The one-hour documentary features interviews with Lambert, his family, his drama and singing teachers at Mt. Carmel High School, music journalists, "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson, best friend Danielle Stori and many others, along with footage captured during Lambert's sold-out concert last July in San Diego.

The special has been kept under tight wraps this month. Even Lambert's mother, Leila, said last week that she hasn't seen the program and will be forced to tape it when it airs, because she is flying this weekend to Paris, where she'll spend Thanksgiving week with her sons (Adam is touring Europe this fall and his younger brother, Neil, is on his tour production crew).

"The producer, Michael Lynn, is very excited and passionate about the project and said the final production is wonderful," Leila Lambert said. "I was able to share so many videos and photographs that have never been released before, so I think it will be refreshing. I have spoken with many people who were interviewed, and they said it was so enjoyable talking about Adam and his success story."

Also interviewed was Metropolitan Educational Theatre Network/MET2 producer Kathie Bretches-Urban, who first met Adam 17 years ago, when the then-redheaded, freckle-faced Rancho Penasquitos preteen started performing in her company's youth theater productions in Poway. Bretches-Urban said she spent 90 minutes with the documentary crew last summer answering questions about her first impressions of the young Lambert.

In a press release, producers said Lambert talks about coming out and his Burning Man festival experiences, his "American Idol" journey, his Rolling Stone magazine cover story, his much-panned performance last year on the American Music Awards and his highly successful "GlamNation" concert tour (which sold out nearly every date in the U.S. and abroad).

Leila Lambert said her son may surprise viewers with his candor. "I don't know exactly what Adam had to say, but you know Adam is such an open book that anything's possible."
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lulu2365' date='Nov 18th 2010, 7:07 AM'

Someone at Adamtopia posted that for International Fans that can't watch Sunday that a kind soul on ALF is offering to serve some tasty snacks on Sunday. you need to PM her, go to this link and scroll down several posts.

http://adamlambertfans.com/forum/news_announcements/138391
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'nikki11' date='Nov 19th 2010, 4:43 AM'

UK viewers <3

Sky Channel 151
The E! True Hollywood StoryWednesday 01 December
8:00pm - 9:00pm
E!
Adam Lambert
Profile of American Idol runner-up and singer-songwriter Adam Lambert
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='Nov 19th 2010, 10:41 AM'

Not to stir the pot too much but there is a lot of angst on Twitter right now. Seems GLAAD's list of what to watch this weekend includes the AMA's but they failed to mention Adam's E! True Hollywood Story. That's a pretty big fail on their part.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='Nov 19th 2010, 10:55 AM'

glaad
Watch the debut of the E! True Hollywood Story on Adam Lambert this Sunday! What to Watch: November 19-21 http://bit.ly/axNrYG ::thumbup::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='Nov 19th 2010, 10:57 AM'

I see they realized their mistake and updated their list....wonder if that has anything to do with the shizit storm they encountered on Twitter. ::haha::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'aquariusfin' date='Nov 19th 2010, 5:06 PM'

negativeneil Gonna sue @milestougeaux for defamation after E! True Hollywood Story.
about 2 hours ago

milestougeaux @negativeneil Why? All I said about you was that you and I had better musical taste compatibility than Ad and I. Likely wont use it (cont.)
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to negativeneil

negativeneil @milestougeaux but what about how if i were ever armed with the knowledge of Adam's sexuality he would suffer immeasurably?!
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to milestougeaux

milestougeaux @negativeneil Oh they evidently edited out the point I was making & the preface that @ the time you 2 were fighting 90% of the waking hours

milestougeaux @negativeneil Apparently that whole little crap thing was left to be inferred.

negativeneil @milestougeaux i'm gonna edit that part out and then still sue you. It's what Fox News would do.
32 minutes ago via web in reply to milestougeaux
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'AniMaL' date='Nov 20th 2010, 10:10 AM'

Current (EST) Schedule:

Another showing added. ::woot::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Nov 21st 2010, 11:10 AM'

adamlambert: Check out my E! True Hollywood Story tonight at 9pm! about 3 hours ago via web Retweeted by 100+ people

I love self promoting Adam - like we weren't all counting the minutes until it comes on. ::haha::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sealuv' date='Nov 21st 2010, 9:12 PM'

O.K.........countdown.......just praying to the gods they do him justice........ ::yes:: ::wub::

AMA's Played @adamlambert WWFM at the packed Nokia Theatre at the American Music Awards! I don't know...but this is so cool...my heart just .... ::wub:: Even though he isn't there.....AFL is........there!... Actually freaking hypocrits! Oh, my such a mood change.... ::haha::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'GlitzGlam' date='Nov 21st 2010, 10:12 PM'

@GlitterSkies This stream works for #THSAdamLambert ... password is adam ... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thsadamlambert
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'stellaluna' date='Nov 21st 2010, 11:05 PM'

Nothing really new in this show for us BSC fans, but I was disappointed that there was little mention of his international success. I know this was an American channel, but I think that it is important to let viewers see that Adam has had success outside of his own country, and in many of those countries success came quicker and easier than it did in the United States.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Nov 21st 2010, 11:37 PM'

I thought it was good and makes him come across as such a good son and friend - those who have made snap judgements about him probably won't be swayed, but I thought they did a good job.

I could have watched his friends and family talk about him for hours. ::heart::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'stardust1213' date='Nov 22nd 2010, 1:15 AM'

A little hug from Tommy. Awwww!

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Nov 22nd 2010, 2:12 AM'

I made Gifs from E! THS... ^_^

LOL this is so cute and precious... ::haha::

The virginity talk ::haha::

LOL SO SILLY.. :haha: <3

::wub::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='Nov 22nd 2010, 1:31 PM'

"The American Music Awards averaged a 4.3 rating with adults 18-49 between 8p-11p, down 22% from 2009′s 5.5 preliminary rating. Though 2009 pulled the best 18-49 numbers since 2004, last night’s ratings were also down vs. 2008′s 5.1 rating with adults 18-49. It was the American Music Awards lowest-rated telecast ever with adults 18-49. Looking for the silver lining, ABC notes the increases versus last year with teens (+12%) and kids 2-11 (+19%). The Justin Bieber effect?"
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'stellaluna' date='Nov 22nd 2010, 6:26 PM'

Oh my! The comments on the internet from some of Kris's fans! They seem to think that the whole show was one long Kris-bashing, from the comments about him winning Idol to the lack of an interview with Kris. I'm not sure how they wanted Kris to be treated in the show-it was about Adam after all. And apparently having Adam's friends and family saying that many people were shocked that Kris had won is totally unfair to Kris and a calculated attack against him in order to prop up Adam's career. Only in Idol fandom would this kind of reaction happen.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='Nov 28th 2010, 10:27 PM'

Just in case anyone's interested in... from our beloved LaStupenda. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/775dh3

@BdwayDiva1 Here's Adam's E! THS in 1080i HD quality. It is TACK SHARP. Thank you to my dear friend WhoAreU who capped this for us. He is a sweetheart.

This is in 4 1GB parts. You need

WinRar (for PC)
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/300...4-10007677.html

or

UnrarX (for MAC)
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/9365/unrarx

Or

Stuffit (For MAC)
http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html

to join the rar files into one big, continuous file. I have never used UnrarX, but for Winrar, just select all 4 parts by right clicking your mouse, and then right click again and select "Extract Here." After that's done, you can delete the separate parts and keep the one, big, mpg file.

So, here ya go. These are all 1GB files except the last one which is 957MB.

Part 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJB7Z4F7

Part 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WVVQEGRB

Part 3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A43UVR25

Part 4:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AO8MRT9S

Now, Megaupload DOES have a daily download limit. It took me 2 days to download this file from my capper friend, because he had it up in 11 parts on Megaupload and I kept going over my download limit. All I can say is just be persistent, and it might take you a couple of days to download everything, but the quality is unbeatable. Simply amazing.

Enjoy! ::smile::

Return to “2010 E&A”