'joooory' date='May 23rd 2010, 6:55 PM'
DL For Summeri Interview credit to claysangel 91 MB MPG.
'joooory' date='Jun 1st 2010, 3:44 PM'
Many Pictures of Adam and the band in X-Factor here
'Hand' date='Jun 1st 2010, 4:47 PM'
Translations for the three recent magazines:
Adam gives advice
American Idol is down to its finale. Last year's finalist Adam Lambert knows what's waiting for the most popular singer.
The most watched tv show in USA got its climate last week when Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze competed for the Idol title. This battle airs this weekend in Finland. TV-Jätti met Adam Lambert who was in same situation with Crystal and Lee a year ago and who also crazed the Finns a month ago.
Adam thought it was shame that Siobhan Magnus was voted off that soon. She also liked Michael Lynche's voice a lot.
- Crystal is very talented and she's got good voice. Lee is also good but his sound is similar to Casey James.
During the competition last year Adam got advice from every man on the street. One of them were on top of the others.
- Kara DioGuardi teased me for playing with my eyes during my performances. I took it to heart and quit. That, and advice to trust myself and my intuition were the most important advice I got during the whole journey, Adam recaps.
Adam advices Crystal and Lee should get ready to craziest times of their lives. He was surprised by it after the finale last year. Success coming from the show and releasing a debut album were a dream come true but working on an album and especially promoting were a full-time job which one one have to devote time and put their own life behind for a moment.
- I couldn't see myself dating someone right now when I travel all around the world. How would I even find energy for a relationship? It's one sacrifice I've got to do, Adam confesses.
He reminds auditioners of both Idols and X Factor that succeeding in a tv show doesn't guarantee the success outside the show.
- Even though one could sing great live, succeeding in a tv show might be because people liked their personality. It doesn't mean that they sound good on the radio so they have to stand out and surprise the audience every time whenever they can, and keep the audience in excitement.
Unoriginality is one thing that's easy to get caught of, Adam thinks. Honesty is his way to handle media and the fans.
- I'm open and outspoken. I don't talk potash. I don't get mad at a paparazzi because you get used to everything.
Adam starts his first own solo tour in June in USA and it's supposed to continue in Europe in the fall. No concert venues are decided yet but Finland is highly considered.
- You've been so wonderful here, Helsinki is definitely on tour date list if everything goes well. As long as you bought enough of my albums, Adam laughs.
(my note: yawn. yay at old Queen rumors and false information on his album release)
- Adam Michel Lambert was born 29.1.1982 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- was a runner-up in American Idol 2009
- debut album For Your Entertainment was released in November in USA and in January in Finland
- for example Pink, Lady Gaga, Justin Hawkins (the Darkness) and Matthew Bellamy from Adam's favorite band Muse have written songs for his album
- Adam's Finnish fans call themselves Finnberts
New King on Glam
Glam pop singer Adam Lambert, who visited recently in Finland, denied he was going to join Queen.
Lambert leafs through the previous issue of Suosikki and gets excited when he finds a poster of Led Zeppelin from a centerfold.
- Cool, he squeals. Besides Led Zeppelin, Adam's own Idols are Queen, Madonna, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson and David Bowie. Queen seems to like him back after it's told in Internet that they wanted him as their new lead singer.
- It would be an honor but getting be able to be on my own as an artist is the most important thing for me right now.
- Besides, it's a rumor. They didn't ask me join the band. We've talked that it would be great to collaborate in future, Lambert reveals. He met Queen members last year while he was competing in American Idol. Both Queen and Kiss played with him.
Also there has been rumors floating Adam would take Simon Cowell's chair in American Idol jury next year. That doesn't happen either.
The front runner from last season hasn't really had time to watch the current season.
- Michael, Crystal, Casey and Lee are my favorites. I can't pick my #1 favorite.
Coming out in age of 18
Adam Lambert has been open about his homosexuality in media. He was 13 years old when he realized his sexual orientation.
- I didn't talk about it to anyone until I turned to 18 years. I believe people knew it before, even my mom. I was afraid of how people would react.
Lambert, who performed in theater and in musicals since a 10-year-old, says he never was one of the most popular or coolest persons at school but he wasn't bullied either because of his hobby.
- I don't miss theater because I did it for such a long time. I believe one day I might face a moment in my life where I would like to go back to theater. Working with other cast members is really fun and people in theater are so lively and playful. There are so many good things. I miss company of those people I worked with, Adam thinks.
- In my performances there are dancers on stage and one of the best parts of my crew is they're like an extended family for me.
Lambert describes himself as social and says spending his free time with his friends preferably. Glam pop singer, who's single, likes to go out also. When he's got more free time he travels to exotic place for relax and enjoy life. Right now his favorite place to spend a holiday locates in Mexico.
- A while ago I visited at Cabo San Lucas. It was beautiful, I loved it.
Lambert's career is in such a speed he doesn't have time for a relationship. The next holiday awaits him in the end of this year.
Glam Nation for Europe in the fall?
Lambert's first own tour in the States starts in June. Even the name of the tour, Glam Nation, tells it's a show with theatricality, over the top glamour and stunning outfits. Lambert is excited of his Idol colleague Allison Iraheta warming up him in some of the tour dates.
Lambert hopes he could go to Europe in the fall although nothing's set yet. Next year he plans to concentrate on writing new songs his sophomore album.
- I dream of being able to continue doing this same thing for year. Compose music, shoot music videos, do tours... I want to create a long career.
* Look for more at Adam's official website http://www.adamofficial.com
Love is the most important
With who would Adam like to get stuck in an elevator? Star singer answered to our readers' questions in Helsinki.
Adam, what's your first impression of Finland?
- Air is really fresh and people are beautiful! I also was surpised that my album was released here in November already.
Where did you get an inspiration for your wrist tattoo?
- It's Eye of Horus that is the symbol of protection in ancient Egypt. The country fascinates me.
What's the most important item for you?
- Probably my iPhone because it's my connection to so many people.
What question is asked in every interview?
- There are so many of them. How my life has changed since American Idol, am I going to replace Simon Cowell, is it true I've been asked to join Queen.
Would you like to reveal your biggest dream?
- I hope a long career in music, I'm also interested in acting.
What do you do in your days off?
- I sleep, and I meet my friends in Los Angeles and go to beach with them. In evenings I might go to clubs. Though, I'm not familiar with the newest trendy clubs!
What's your life motto?
- More is more!
What song would describe you the most?
- "If I Had You", probably. Life is worthless without love. Religion, skin color or sexual orientation are not important if you feel connection with someone.
With who would you like to get stuck in an elevator?
- Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl. He looks easy to get close to.
Do you have any rituals before stepping to the stage.
- I usually do my own make-up so maybe that's my ritual.
Who's the most important person in your life?
- My parents and my brother Neil. My family is really important for me.
What's the most beautiful thing said to you?
- One very religious Mormon female wrote in her letter she's started to understand gays better because of me. It was great to hear.
Adam's favorites right now:
Music - Miike Snow
Food - Thai
Movie - Velvet Goldmine
Clothing - YSL boots
Jewelry - The skull ring by Alexander McQueen
Fashion designer - John Galliano
Style - David Bowie from the 70s
Thing - Love
Country - Greece
'ghosst' date='Sep 8th 2010, 4:24 PM'
Yes we're in Finland on Nov 6th. Cant wait.
We will be traveling internationally starting Sept 24,
Going Everywhere! Glamnation Wolrd Tour!
'joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 5:56 PM'
Examiner: 'American Idol:' Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath' hits #1 in Finland. http://exm.nr/9Ny3CV
The fans of Adam Lambert, the former American Idol star have reason to celebrate the artist, as news of the singer's song "Aftermath" making it to the number one spot on the Finland music chart has hit the internet. It seems that Lambert's constant rise to success seems to be occuring not just in the United States, but all throughout the world.
Lambert is number one on the chart, while another superstar is at the number four position, Eminem with Rihanna for their collaboration on "Love The Way You Lie." Enrique Iglesias and Taio Cruz are also on the chart.
Lambert has been busy on his Glam Nation tour, and has been mesmerizing audiences ever since he embarked upon his first solo tour. It has proven to be incredibly successful, and there is no doubt that future tours will be even more successful. Lambert has performed at many sold-out venues across the world, and that proves that fans have been waiting for the opportunity to see him live.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest