'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 2:20 PM'

A few pics from http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...-had-you-357270

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2010-05-01 Finland Promo Trip - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 5:56 PM'

He seriously needs to use that asap... it's so fierce.

FYI, Tiia Ö has uploaded the rest of his pics from Sunday: http://www.unikissa.com/gallery/adam_lambe...and_02_05_2010/

Aww. ::wub::

LOL I didn't even notice the scarf earlier!

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 4th 2010, 7:13 AM'

A few interviews, from YleX and X3M. Anyone who could rip them?

radio X3M: http://www.yle.fi/extrem/audiovideofoto/vi...h.php?id=950757

radio YleX: http://ylex.yle.fi/ylex-areena/vierashaast...oivomisen-varaa
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 4th 2010, 6:44 PM'

For tongue action lovers:

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 5th 2010, 5:29 AM'

Just Jared's got a few HQs from X Factor: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/05/ad...s-the-x-factor/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 5th 2010, 4:46 PM'

I don't know if people who watched the performance show from the stream noticed some screaming during contestants' voting numbers replay... just FYI, people didn't scream at Elias or any contestant, it was the time when Adam walked on to stage. I'll try to cut my video file, it's so obvious. And I loved how Enchant (the boy group) were cracking up, Elias (the man in white) was praising him and Samuli just being a fan over there. ::haha::
I've never really spammed on Twitter but it looks like I've been quite active in last few days ::haha::

Okay, recap time again! I'll warn, it's going to be long read. There's so much tiny bits from X Factor I don't even remember all of it anymore.

Part 2: Stockmann

After getting some rest (9 hours woohoo!) waking up and the first thought being "is Adam really here...", here we go. ::haha:: Because I had been a clever Skank and left my keys at home on Saturday (:argh:) I had to sleep at my aunt's that night in a neighbor town. Good thing was one of our group lived quite near so she picked me and the other fan and we headed to downtown together after 11 am. While driving, he put on Adam's cd... BO... TFM... and someone was almost ready to bawl again :'(

For once we were happy we actually arrived early!!!! Earlier on the week we thought it could be the "best" to check the autograph line at 1 pm and if there wasn't too much people then we could go shopping. In the end, we arrive at Stockmann at 11.30 and there are already ~50 people waiting. Later we heard the first ones had arrived at freaking 9 am.

We got in at noon when the department store opened. Imagine the screams and rushing ::haha:: at that time there was probably ~100 fans already.

Soon the line kept growing and growing. My first task was to buy another copy of FYE (because apparently I can't get my own copy if I have my keys at home lol) and an envelope for the letter I finally got to write for Adam. Stockmann had put one cd shelf near the autograph line in the middle of make-up stands so I and a few other fans picked our cds and started look for a cashier. Finally found a cashier that barely had sat down ::haha:: I talked with her a bit, she said she was shocked when she came work today, she had no idea of wth was happening. Either she's blind and didn't see those poster adverts at all or she expected people arrive later. She said it looked like Hullut päivät (Galna Dagar in Swedish, something like Crazy Days in English) they arrange a few times in a year, they've got discounts and thousands of people rushing in those days. It's crazy, believe me.

At 2 pm I went to look for a toilet and checked the end of of the autograph line.. geez, the last people were outside!!!

We actually met a few Finnberts (that we hadn't met yet) while waiting for Adam... so so cool. Anticipation started to take us over when it was 3 pm. The teens would scream even for information it was only 15 minutes until Adam would arrive! A few times one group started to sing WWFM and the others near of them joined in. It was so cool to see a LOT of teens and younger people at Stockmann in their crazy hair & clothes. Even though our group at the airport on Saturday was quite diversive (the youngest was 14, the oldest was 61) most of us were in their 20s and 30s. In Stockmann it was mostly younger audience and later I heard Piia from Sony Finland was happy about it too.

It's 4 pm!!! The memory card of my camera was almost full and batteries were in need of recharging so I couldn't film one long video so I had to joint 4-5 shorter ones. It still verklempts me <3 and I had to be ready to filming all the time because people just kept screaming every time they saw cameras flashing ::haha:: I didn't even see the stage from where we were because there were people in front of us... i just tried to shoot somewhere in right direction.

I couldn't get that much good pics of him because I had other stuff to care about... like producing an understandable phrase in English such as "thank you spending time with us yesterday" ::haha:: plus I had the cd booklet to sign and my letter for him. 4 hours of waiting, 5 seconds of meeting him but I can't complain. THE EYES!!!! ::shock::

Right after I got out of the traffic I had to run to another side of Helsinki to get spare keys so I could at least change clothes for X Factor. Later I heard Tommy and the band had been wandering at 2nd floor of Stockmann while Adam was signing autographs... boo, there went my second chance to see them.

I also talked to some girls that were in group of last to get an autograph. They had came to Stockmann at 2.30 pm-ish. Anyone who came Stockmann after 3 pm got NOTHING, NADA. Crazzzzyy.

Part 3: X Factor

The last one... because the theater locates at a hill I figured out I'll never make it in time if take a bus/train so student's wallet had to cry a bit and take a cab. Arrived at the amusement park and found three of our group standing in front of the theater holding "I'll buy 4 tickets to X Factor".. they couldn't believe themselves either. ::haha:: I went inside to look for the others and we chatter for 15 minutes before we were let in. While waiting, someone had found the pic of Cam, Tommy and Monte sitting at the judge's table.. omg ::haha:: instant lol from everyone of us. Finally got in after 7 pm (grrr at having to wait while the bouncers looked for names, I was in a guestlist and didn't have a ticket). Because people with ticket got quickier in I got kind of crappy seat from the left in 13th row. Luckily Sony contest winners had reserved seats in front, a few of our group got moved and I moved myself with the rest of us at 16th row center. At least I wasn't all alone in side.

The X Factor host Heikki came on to stage and yelled to the microphone whom have we came to see. I swear I wasn't the only one yelling "ADAM!" in the audience ::haha:: that pattern continues throughout the evening.. whenever Heikki or the stand-up comedienne who warmed up the audience during commercial breaks mentioned Adam there were a few groups in the audience that always yelled "Adam!" back.

The show started and we saw a puff of tonight's episode. Clips of contestants performing last week and a few clips of them preparing for this week.. and a tiny clip from Adam's TFM music video which caused a little noise again ::haha::

At some point the stand-up comedienne called us out and said "do you guys reaaallyy have to scream everytime I say.. that word". Everyone laughed. She was so cool and so hilarious, and this is coming from a person that doesn't really get stand-up comedy, I rarely find them funny. But I swear I was laughing out loud in my seat and almost ROFLing. I wish I could remember all her best ones.

Apparently Sony Finland had gave Adam a gift, the book called "Sinuhe the Egyptian" written by Mika Waltari. It's 800-something pages, I don't even know how much but it's quite well-known and loooong. She threw a joke about the book too, saying Adam probably have to spend the next 16 years reading the book. ::haha:: poor thing.

I find half of the performances ohmyfckinggodboring, I've liked Elias since the beginning but that's it and Leena (the girl) was better than I thought. When we were done with snoozefest, I kiiind of expected Adam to arrive on stage because sometimes they've done interviews in the end. Though, all the contestants came on stage and I didn't see Adam so I thought they weren't doing them this time. Replay of the performances and voting numbers started playing and in the end OMFG ADAM WAS ON STAGE ::spaz:: ::spaz:: and if anyone of you red my Twitter updates I LOVED that freaking purple tie so fcuking much!!! ::shock:: he looked so gorgeous, all black, silver shoes and that PURPLE TIE. OMG. I almost peed on my pants, I loved it that much. No surprise he brought up their 2nd favorite subject... the Finnish high school graduation hats ::haha:: Heikki promised to get one for Adam and the audience lolled. The 1st favorite subject would be the gorgeous Finnish eyes, I really don't get what's so special in them. Adam please, tell me. I cracked up even more when later I saw Tommy tweeting "Adam wasn't kidding about their eyes. Wow" ::haha::

The audience had to leave the room for a bit so the press could do their job and get interviews and take pics of Adam during the intermission. When we walked the stairs up I saw the girls that were outside the theater a few hours ago!! It was so happy to see them getting inside! ::spaz:: they told then the security had let everyone inside that was still waiting outside when the show had started. They had to stood behind the cameramen in the back but they didn't really care, they just wanted to be there. Overwhelming reunion... and a few days ago we thought only two of us would be seeing his performance in X Factor. We were definitely lucky, Sony came up with the ticket contest and several of us got tickets from them. I got my name on the list and the rest of us were let in by security. Awesome.

When we were let back to the room and I instantly noticed the gorgeous purple drums. As a visual person I always love it when the colors match. I loved also the fact that I had a purple feather boa too. ::haha::

The result show started and we were having some "conversation" with the host again... as they had announced Bottom 2 Heikki asked who should continue to next week. Me and a few girls on my row were so tired and used to this we just yelled "ADAM!" back, people around us and Heikki cracked up. Then he continued that everyone would love to keep Adam as permanent performer in the show every week but he didn't think he could get a big enough loan from his bank. ::haha:: A few minutes later he tries to warm us up again:

Heikki: Why are you people so quiet, are you getting tired of cheering already?
One of our group that were in front rows: Say the magic word!
Heikki: Oh, Adam?
Audience: *loud noise*
Heikki: Oh hey, that's smart! It would work in bedroom. "Just say the magic word!" *moaning*
:rofl:

Then it was finally time for superstars to take the stage!!!! After three hours of waiting! ::spaz:: ::spaz:: AND WE SCREAMED. In tv, not so much, in the audience, yes - this video pretty much shows what was it like in the audience. I can say the boys at row 15 didn't like the screaming, they put their fingers into their ears again ::haha:: Videos by eisaksso. Notice Tommy screaming with us at 0:39 lol.

The performance

As you can see, loudness of audience was so different on tv, sadly.

OMFGFGFOMGGOGMGG ::spaz:: I wish I could have been closer to the stage though. UNF UNF UNF UNF

At 11 pm we finally got out of the room and the theater... so exhausted. We decided to went for drinks to gay club for a bit... and ended up hearing the dj playing FYE. <3 about the perfect ending for the perfect weekend.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamspore' date='May 6th 2010, 6:54 AM'

Yay!!! WWFM is no 1 at Finland iTunes<3
source:
Thanks to hikaru_n
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=764675999
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 7th 2010, 8:50 AM'

Upcoming appearances:

7th May 9 pm - Xtra Factor, based on commercial they have some footage from last Sunday's X Factor.
8th May 1-2 pm - Adam Lambert Special at radio YleX (I have no idea what this means but I'll listen to anyway, includes at least Tytti's interview with Adam)
23th May 10.30 am - Summeri, tv show mainly focused for teens, his part was recorded on last Sunday.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='May 7th 2010, 1:31 PM'

My media files for Finland.

FINLAND
Performance mp4 and mp3
01 Whataya Want From Me (Live X Factor Finland)

Performance mpg
01 Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me - X Factor Finland - May 2010

Megaupload Download Link: Finland
Sendspace Download Link: Finland
And if you want the interviews

Video
297 Chaos Tube Finland - Adam Lambert Says Hello
298 Ilta-Sanomat Finland - Adam Lambert Talks About Fashion
299 Iltalehti.fi Finland - X Factor Finland - Backstage Interview
300 MTV3 Finland - X Factor Finland - Live Interview
301 MTV3 Finland - X Factor Finland - Backstage Interview
304 YLEX Finland - Adam Lambert Interview
305 YLE Sweden - Adam Lambert in Finland - Makeup and Chat

Download link: 2010 Interviews Folder 5

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 7th 2010, 2:20 PM'

LOL Adam. Video's processing, should be available soon.

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 8th 2010, 7:24 AM'

UUUUGGGHHH. why do these interviewers always embarrass us >.< >.< First she says Finland is not a part of Scandinavia, then she claims only the northern Finland is... ugh. Decide, girl. Besides, it's Denmark that's a part of Scandinavia technically and she didn't even mention it. Sooo annoying. It's ok to misunderstand but at least get your facts correct. :( Finland is a part of Nordic countries and Fennoscandia but not Scandinavia (although a lot of people include us as a part of Scandinavia because of our culture and history).

But aww at Adam still remembering his ninja roll at the AMA's. He shouldn't be embarrased by it, a lot of people (including me :ph34r:) thought at first it was a part of his choreography lol.

The interviewer was actually cool about fangirling him... she said she's not one of those that have to listen to his cd every day and must get his autographs but she thinks he's very good-looking and she likes a few songs of his. She also said she was kind of confused of her behaviour because she usually doesn't get that tense while waiting for interviewing someone.

Anyhoooo.. the longer version of his interview at YleX below.

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 12th 2010, 11:01 AM'

Gazillion pictures from Stockmann & X Factor (including a few of Tommy and Monte too) and my lame recap in Finnish in Chaos Tube :): http://blogit.stara.fi/chaostube/?p=841 click the thumbnails to view the pics in full size. There are too many of them to post them all here, lol.

There are also two new videos in the blog, the first video is from Stockmann and the second one includes local journalists interviewing his before his performance in X Factor. In the first video, the first few minutes of the video include some fan interviews from Stockmann in Finnish etc, Adam comes in Stockmann at 3:30. Fans singing WWFM at ~4 minutes mark. Tommy's interview starts from 4:14 :flowers: Longineu's interview is at 6:24

The videos:

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 13th 2010, 9:38 AM'

idolsnow: ADAM LAMBERT's "Whataya Want From Me" closing in on #1 in Finland: the single rises 4-2 on this week's Finnish Digital Songs chart. 2 minutes ago via web

::bounce:: ::bounce::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 15th 2010, 4:07 PM'

ailaah http://twitvid.com/UAPAB - One more vid crowd singing WWFM at Stockamnn Finland when @adamlambert signing

ailaah @adamlambert ´s WWFM single #2 in Finnish Official Download Chart http://bit.ly/dip9a5 and Official Single List http://bit.ly/dip9a5
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'AniMaL' date='May 19th 2010, 9:08 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 23rd 2010, 4:45 AM'

I guess that girl from Summeri was too concentrating on eating all those "delicious" food she forgot to ask him any question of his music ::haha::

Original file for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mwmyjfn1ezn

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 23rd 2010, 6:55 PM'

DL For Summeri Interview credit to claysangel 91 MB MPG. ::flowers::

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MT967QX9
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod