HQ MPG DL of WWFM on X-Factor Finland from Beeone @bdwaydiva1 :flowers:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFOOIWIT
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2010-05-01 Finland Promo Trip - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 2nd 2010, 7:56 PM'

OMG I need a drooling bucket !! ::shock:: UNF UNF UNF ::devil:: ::icecream:: More.

http://www.unikissa.com/gallery/adam_lambe...and_02_05_2010/

::shock:: ::shock:: ::dead::

OMG how pretty ::wub:: ::heart:: ::heart::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 2nd 2010, 8:09 PM'

Interview later on ::flowers::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 2nd 2010, 8:31 PM'

Stockmannnnnn. Sorry about my shaky hand, I couldn't even see his face from where I was ::haha:: Plus my memory card was almost full so I couldn't get the whole thing.

I'll write recaps later (probably in two parts.. just because) but a few things that had cracked us up the most:

- us clapping our hands at the airport cafe when Adam tweeted "off to helsinki"
- random guy coming from arrivals gate wearing a freaking Star Trek helmet
- Cam tweeting about graduation caps, we knew they would be like wtf if they arrived on Saturday ::haha::
- Adam gushing over Finnish eyes
- X Factor in general... every time the stand-up comedienne (who warmed up the audience during commercial breaks) mentioned Adam we just yelled ::haha:: it was kind of automatic after a few hours lol
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 2nd 2010, 8:53 PM'

More Pictures Added So Yummy ::icecream::

Oh So Hot Cam ::thumbup::

ahhhhh ILH SFM ::heart:: ::heart::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 2nd 2010, 9:05 PM'

Awwww thank everyone ::huggy:: ILU so much. It was incredible, surreal, amazing and everything in between of them... everything went by so quick and I still can't believe half of it. I'm browsing my pics and thinking did I really were there ::haha::

The female judge (not Cam, lol) loved Adam. She said that she watched American Idol with her husband and Adam was her favorite contestant, and she also said that "Adam is convincing but wonderful and humble, that's what the big artists are like. Good artists are divas that try to cover their insecurity. But Adam really is a big star"
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 2nd 2010, 11:12 PM'

Darn. Two days went by so fast... I wish I could have spent more time in this thread but there was just too much going on! I'm going to miss our group so much, we basically lived together for the weekend, we only separated when it was time to sleep haha.

Part 1, Saturday

I don't even know where to start. On Friday night I was walking to a gay club with some of my guy friends when my friend tweeted she might get me in for X Factor. Omgspaz. Later in the evening, errrr night we were dancing and the dj totally played the Fonzerelli remix of WWFM next!!! Finally got home at 4 am and after 4 hours of sleep was ready for the big day... almost. I woke up with hunger, tireness, tiny headache, heart trying to jump off of my body, almost felt like vomiting. It didn't really help that I missed my first bus (we planned to go at the airport at 11 am because the first one of two potential flights arrived at 11.25) and was so scared I would miss everything! Monte's twitpic of some circus tent from Germany made me feel a little bit of better, he certainly wouldn't tweet something like that if he already in Finland haha.

Finally at 11.45 found our group, there were maybe 10-11 of us gathered at the cafe near arrivals gate. The next 3 hours went by so fast, it was kind of cool that 10 people that had never met just spent hours by chatting, laughing, squeeing.. and playing "Can't Let You Go" out loud from laptop. :haha: then suddenly two random dudes walk in wearing Star Trek helmets. Wtf. I guess one of them saw us laughing at them and they waved at us. Just imagine the excitement when Adam tweeted he was off to Helsinki... finally we got the confirmation of their flight! All flights from west seemed to be early, Adam's flight was scheduled to land at 3.05 pm but they landed 2.45 pm instead. Also one Swedish girl's flight was 10 minutes early. The last 30 minutes before their estimated landing time people were almost freaking out, in classy way ::haha:: Our group had doubled (or maybe even tripled, I didn't count everyone.. there were a few people that weren't from AO) before 3 pm. The freakiest thing was when one guy joined us, I knew he looked familiar but I didn't realize at first I had seen him at my friend's New Year party a few months ago! ::fear2:: we joked we should put him in front as bait for Adam haha. Young cuteish guy vs. 20 women, you know the result. He was so cool, he said he liked Adam on AI and then the album cover caught his attention (yes!).

Woooot!

Everyone held their breath every time the door opened ::haha:: a few times grannies walked out with their luggage and were curious of why 20 cameras were ready to film. ::haha:: I can somehow understand it, it's not your typical "let's go home from airport" when you've got 20 people holding their cameras haha. At one point some guy with dreadlocks came out with two local polices and the polices cracked up and said to the guy "they've all came here for you" ::roll::

Then, finaaalllyyy 45 minutes after Adam's gang had landed they came out!!!! OMFG. It was odd. I first saw Monte, Longineu, Cam and Tommy - Adam and Lane came out after them. I was so busy to try to take pics of the band and I thought I had lost Adam ::fear2::

Thankfully he hadn't gone anywhere, the other fans had circled him ::haha:: aaand then comes my black-out moment. :| When I catched Adam, I totally forgot the band!! I don't get itttt. I barely even saw Tommy and got a handshake. When things calmed out I noticed the band had already left. Boo.

Anyyway, when I finally found Adam again I just made sure I wouldn't lose him again. He didn't leave until everyone had gotten their pics/hugs/whatever though. Omgsqueeee. Those five seconds... I can't even describe. ::shock:: Adam looked so happy, he was probably tired like hell but he couldn't stop smiling. Same for Tommy, he was like a sunshine.

After I had gotten my pic I just kept taking pics of the rest of us, a few minutes later he was gone. Everyone of us were shocked, freaking out, showing ::shock:: -faces, trying to understand what had happened. My friend (she's the one that filmed the Stara.fi video) was watching the video from a camera and teased me of my moment lol.. at that time I was *this close* to hug her and just cry against her shoulder (I didn't, though). Then a few of Finnberts joined to chat with us and I just hugged everyone that was too close to me ::roll:: alsooo, after this my ticket to X Factor was confirmed ::spaz:: ::spaz:: omfg. woot. It was so relieving, especially after Friday when we refreshed our email windows constantly for three hours while waiting on email if someone of us got the tickets from AO contest.

So so so cool to share the big moment with people that know exactly how you feel. We went for dinner later in the evening and we had just ordered when Cam tweeted about those funny hats they had seen local people wearing. We just cracked up out loud because that was exactly what we expected!! That's what you get when you land in Finland 1st May ::haha:: people wearing a hat that looks like a sailor cap, teen girls wearing bunny ears, people wandering the streets with balloons, drunk people in the parks enjoying their alcohol lunch after drinking the day before. Thanks for the first impression. Maybe we should get Cam a funny hat of her own, "congrats on graduating from Finnish high school!" ::haha::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life' date='May 3rd 2010, 12:58 AM'

Looks like Adam was out partying it up tonight, at a club named Jenny Woo! I found a picture of him with a boy, and this was the caption under it:

What a great night at Jenny Woo, Helsinki! Thanks Adam, you rock!

I googled that place, and here's what it said:

Joy Madrid Cafe OY / Jenny Woo

Simonkatu 6
00100 Helsinki
(Location on the map)
Phone: +358 (0)50 505 0425

Jenny Woo is a stylish partyroom & bar right in the middle of Helsinki. The bar fits for 20 people meetings to 300 peoples wicked private party.
Restaurants:
Jenny Woo has full drinkbar services and catering services from soupster catering. There is space for up to 400 people and it can easily be transformed in to the place for your needs, either a 20 people meeting or a 300 people private party. Full set of AV-systems available.

I hope he met lots of pretty boys tonight! ::grin::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 2:16 AM'

Ugh at the interviewer's hair, ugh at "alan" Lambert!!! Squeee at Adam squeeing over his gift :haha: http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?20609986

And ohai, the first page of today's Metro. http://static.metrolive.fi/nakoislehdet/metro/MET20100503/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 5:10 AM'

He does! He looks like a rock star even in the judge's table pic ::haha::

I can't keep up with all of these articles and videos bumping... Iltasanomat had a two page article with squeee comments from a few fans of our group, then have to pick up Metro and ummm ::haha:: ::wacko::

Eisaksso from AO has a few candid videos from X Factor:

His interview with Radio Nova plays on air on Thursday evening, they also play tiny bits of it during the week.

::woot::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Lilly_Lambert' date='May 3rd 2010, 7:43 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 2:20 PM'

A few pics from http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...-had-you-357270

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Hand' date='May 3rd 2010, 5:56 PM'

He seriously needs to use that asap... it's so fierce.

FYI, Tiia Ö has uploaded the rest of his pics from Sunday: http://www.unikissa.com/gallery/adam_lambe...and_02_05_2010/

Aww. ::wub::

LOL I didn't even notice the scarf earlier!

Return to “2010 E&A”