'Little Bee' date='May 2nd 2010, 11:12 AM'

Adam has just made the UK Top 40 at number 39
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2010-04-21 Adam UK Promo Tour 2 - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='May 3rd 2010, 1:32 PM'

Adam is on Jonathan Ross Fri. May, 7 on BBC. Looks like BBC America is one week behind so he will be on Fri. May, 14.

Just FYI so everyone can get their DVR's set.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 3rd 2010, 4:16 PM'

is this here ::flowers::

BBC.UK: The 5:19 Show, Tom Gets Adam Lambert To Answer Your Fan Questions. Start @ 7:00 http://bit.ly/ceEWak
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='May 5th 2010, 8:56 AM'

Adam is filming Jonathan Ross show today.

I am going up to London soon to see if we can get a glimspe of him at the BBC.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 2:44 PM'

NirvanaDC The jonathan Ross green room is looking hot tonight with @adamlambert and @JBGyllenhaal http://tweetphoto.com/21186387

Oh BB Looking Hot ::icecream::

shoshannastone at jonathan Ross with Adam who is chatting away to Jake gyllenhaall
OMG My Fav Boys ::shock:: I totally Ship it ::devil:: ::icecream::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 3:22 PM'

RT @KI55andTELL: Adam was fantastic. Came across really well. Sang some of wwfm acapella

RT @KI55andTELL: Elvis hair suit leopard boots

Awww So Happy for him ::huggy:: OMG wwfm acapella ::woot:: I hope we see it ::clap::
I love that style ::icecream::

@KI55andTELL: Talked about ama kiss. Said tommy straight but he got lucky as t is cute
::haha:: Love it ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 3:30 PM'

@shoshannastone: such a hilarious interview. watch on Friday night to see it. Adam is now eating crisps & watching Jake do his interview
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='May 5th 2010, 4:29 PM'

JennyHodge @LambertUK Adam sang a bit from WWFM - sounded FAB!!! He was a brilliant guest. We all went crazy - u will hear us for sure! Xx
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='May 5th 2010, 5:01 PM'

matthewlawton Adam Lambert is here!! Fearne, Gok, Louie...
6 minutes ago via Echofon
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='May 5th 2010, 5:05 PM'

@LambritsUK: @ItsJoooory Adam has gone on to attend Attitude Magazine party, which is a UK gag mag that did a spread on him last month

TwizzyUK: Fantastic interview, really funny and Adam sang a few lines of Wwm. Had a great time. Now waiting for tube!
less than a minute ago via TweetDeck
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 5th 2010, 5:16 PM'

There are some half naked models at that party that BB can pose with ::shock:: I can't wait ::grin::

NewLookMen Hello models! @attitudemag party http://twitpic.com/1lcbdg 1 minute ago from Twitpic
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 6:06 PM'

Leaving Mayfair Hotel in UK how pretty ::wub:: need them w/o watermark !!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search...%2005%2C%202010

Dayum you watermark >.<

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 6:29 PM'

some guys in the attitude mag :haha: leave BB do his business ::devil::

scott_mills: AND I saw Adam Lambert coming out of the gents still doing up his flies
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 6:37 PM'

DontCallMeFran: Scott Mills is a Radio1 DJ & presents National Lottery show sometimes, was presntng the show when Adam was supposed 2b on.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 5th 2010, 7:01 PM'

FYE Reviews UK from AO ::flowers::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 5th 2010, 10:11 PM'

Fuzzfosk @cravengossip yeah I got the crave. Adam looking his best all glammed up http://twitpic.com/1lcs50 about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Another one I found from that twitpic account

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='May 6th 2010, 4:46 AM'

Jonathan Ross show.

We decided to go up to the BBC purely to show some support for Adam (it looks good if he has fans there), and knew it was highly unlikely he would stop. The set up at the BBC is a gated security entrance and they get driven up the drive to park the cars, away from sight of the road. But we still wanted to go and show the support. None of us had tickets as they are generally booked months in advance - it is a popular show.

I arrived at around 4.20pm at White City underground opposite the BBC and texted people I was meeting and met up with Mercury there. One of the other people came in at another station so we decided to walk down to the gate area and meet them there.

We went past one set of gates and asked the men there if this is where the celebrities come in but they said no, the next set with the barriers. We continued towards them and I saw Etty desperately waving us down quick. She had a ticket!!!! She advised us to keep going up and down the queue and keep asking people if they had spares. It seemed almost impossible at first as everyone was saying no but slowly we kept finding them. A few tense moments waiting for the last two in our group to get one. As far as I know all of us that were there got one :clap:

So we queued and chatted and Etty and I went down to the gate while the others kept our places ( a ticket doesnt guarantee you get in as they over subscribe to have a full audience) to see if Adam had arrived and if he would be allowed down to the gate.

We asked the security man if a black van/car that had just gone in was Adam and he checked his list and said Adam was booked for 4pm. We waited anyone on the offchance that he would come out before the show. Just before the queue was to go in a large black people carrier pulled up, we just knew it was him although we couldn't see in as the windows were blacked out. Neither of us wanted to look stupid by getting close to windows and peering in so we stood back and gave a little wave that we both felt so silly about afterwards. The car went in and the security guy confirmed it was him and he would be unlikely to come out as the audience goes in in about ten minutes.

I am gonna have to leave it at that for a while as it is Lucas' class assembly this morning and I need to go to his school now to watch him. Back in about an hour for the rest.

Part 2.

So we go in and get taken through to a canteen area and wait in there for about an hour before going through to the studio. We were led to our seats and 6 of us were together and were in a great spot opposite the sofa that Adam would sit on right in front of the doors where the guests come out.

We had a funny warm up guy who played all sorts of games with us including who has travelled the furthest. We had Russia, Singapore and Australia and then our group all put our hands up and he asked us and together we all shouted "We are from Planet Fierce" :haha: :haha:
Don't ask me why, we were having fun and wanted Adam to hear he had fans there for him - he would have been in the green room just behind the set probably.

So the show started and we had Alan Sugar first. It did seem to drag on a bit and cut back to the green room with Adam and the other guests quite a lot - Adam got asked to answer something.

I am not going to go into any detail about Adam's interview here yet as it hasn't aired and I don't want to spoil it for you all. After it airs I will go over his interview to include all the parts that were edited out.

Adam had a lot of applause that seemed to go on the longest out of all the guests and we certainly made it known we were there for him. Everytime he was mentioned we cheered so loudly for him. There was one part at the end where Jonathan had to re do his intro where he says which guests he has on the show that night and we were sooooooo loud that he said after "I don't know if we can use that now" but laughing.

When Jake G was on it cut to Adam or something was said about him and we cheered again and Jonathan said something like "I think my audience has been Lambert-ised" :haha:

Adam was wearing a grey suit, leopard print boots and had Elvis hair. He seemed a little nervous/tense in the green room shots but very comfortable during the interview.

We had a special treat of him singing the "I'm a freak" verse from WWFM acapella, whilst just sitting there on the sofa.

They showed video of him singing some of Feeling Good from Idol (the long note park) and also some of the FYE video twice. Pics from Idol were shown as well as the side on Mardi Gras one :w00t: This got some cheers, oohs and ahhs from the audience and a funny moment from Adam that I am sure will be cut out but we shall see and I will fill you in after if it is.

Adam must have known he had support there, we were not quiet especially when JR said things like he has fans here.

I couldn't tell you what the 4 Poofs and a Piana played as his intro as were were all cheering too loud to hear it.

I think it went very well and I think he came across really well to the audience who seemed to like him.

His slot was then over and we had Jake Gyllenhall, with some cut backs to the green room of Adam, which included asking him if he used recreational drugs. Adam: "I'll take the fifth on that" with a shoulder shrug, and then shots of him eating crisps and drinking what looked to be wine.

When it ended we were ushered out of the studio. Some people on the side said Adam was standing at the edge watching the band play then disappeared before the end so we guessed he was on his way out and went down to the gates. Whilst there we saw JR leave in an old open top sports car - he waved and beeped.

A while after Adam's vehicle came out but the driver didn't stop. We knew he was on his way to a party, but at least he saw the small group of us standing there to support him and wave him off.

All in all it was a great night and totally exceeded all our expectations as we actually got in to see the filming.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sweetmm' date='May 6th 2010, 10:22 AM'

Jedward tweeted another photo

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 6th 2010, 4:10 PM'

is this here yet ::flowers::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 6th 2010, 5:22 PM'

I have a huge bunch of links, but I don't have time to post them all nicely. Can someone do it for me please?

Just Jared
http://bit.ly/9DBbNN

Attitude pics
http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...attitude-358730

Article on Adam wanting to move to London
http://songs.sky.com/article/Is+Adam+Lambe...e8ac72ee43e0664

Attitude article
http://www.3am.co.uk/kerry-katona-fearne-c...ay-party/22253/

About the fake Jake account
http://www.afterelton.com/blog/edkennedy/morning-meme-050510

Attitude
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/11095/Last...Looked-Fun.aspx

He he - LB you are included in this one
@KI55andTELL Photo of Adam and Jedward "rockstars" http://tinyurl.com/328p9hg @NirvanaDC @OMGElvis
40 minutes ago via web

More to come...

Return to “2010 E&A”