2010-04-13/14 American Idol - MENTOR AND PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:03 PM'

Twats from Scarlett...love her

scarlett_cherry ...@adamlambert brought the BIZZNAZZZ...I don't think those churen were ready...and thatz whatz up

scarlett_cherry ...Smoke filled lazerzz..studded McQueen...eight octives of DOPENESS....
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MoreGlam' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:04 PM'

WWFM jumped at #15 on iTunes !!!!!!!!!!! ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Tiki'srose' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:07 PM'

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1636130/2...414/story.jhtml
Was Adam Lambert A Good 'American Idol' Mentor? Experts Weigh In
'Adam can say he was on the show last year, and he knows how it feels,' outgoing bandleader Rickey Minor says.
By Gil Kaufman

Views25,863 12,858
100%
Rate ArticleThumbs Up Thumbs Down Share
Post to:My Feed
My Groups
Send to:
EmailFacebookMySpaceTwitterMore...Favorite
Adam Lambert has never been shy about expressing his opinions, but on Tuesday night, the season-eight "American Idol" runner-up provided some of the most candid and spot-on advice of any mentor in the show's history.

While previous mentors have typically offered sweet nothings, praise and light advice to the contestants, like another season-nine guide, Usher, Lambert dug in and really encouraged the singers to push the envelope and display their personalities, providing concrete suggestions for molding their performances.

He was unafraid to criticize their choices — counseling Andrew to punch up his version of "Hound Dog" and loosen up a bit and suggesting to Siobhan Magnus that her arrangement of "Suspicious Minds" needed to be sped up a bit to really pop — and praise them when they made the right ones. The results didn't always translate into great performances, but Lambert's efforts drew praise from no less an expert than outgoing "Idol" musical director Rickey Minor.

"From the first day I met Adam in Hollywood Week — and he stood out right then — I've always thought he was someone to listen to," Minor told MTV News on Wednesday, the day after it was announced he'd be leaving "Idol" at the end of this season for "The Tonight Show." "This is a visual art as well, and I think he did really well, because he's been in the competition and he's in their age range. It's not like some star who's been around for 30 years saying, 'You need to do this.' Adam can say he was on the show last year, and he knows how it feels. It was a great idea to have him on."

Minor said Lambert's honesty and truthfulness with the contestants, both good and bad, was refreshing. "He was the one who told them, 'No one told me I'd be working 10 times as hard [once I left the show],' " Minor said. "His thing was to challenge them, and I have a lot of respect for him having already worked with him. And now that he's come in and talked to these kids, it's even bigger."

Close "Idol" watcher MJ Santilli, who runs MJsBigBlog.com, said she would have preferred that an "Idol" elder like Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson be the first former contestant to return as a mentor. "But having said that, I think Adam did a fine job," she said. "He's got something many of this year's contestants lack: the ability to craft a performance that's vocally, visually and emotionally stunning."

With that unique combination and his no-nonsense attitude, Santilli said Lambert's suggestions to the nine finalists was refreshing. "Coming from that perspective, Adam was perfect," she said. "He gave the kids good advice on how to make their performances more exciting. Adam's an articulate guy who expresses himself well. He was honest and constructive."

In fact, on a night when the four panelists often agreed in the same bland way or disagreed on minor points, Santilli said Simon, Kara, Ellen and Randy "might want to take a few pointers from [Adam]."
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'CastroFan4Life' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:27 PM'

Great reviews are starting to come in. MTV calls him a "music icon" and says the world loves him.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637080/2...can_idol_.jhtml

And USA Today has a poll where 83% of people gave the performance an "A".

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/id...-adam-lambert/1
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:32 PM'

HD Version ::huggy::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:50 PM'

]adamquotedaily: @adamlambert Such a beautiful, heartfelt, original, exciting, mesmerizing performance... just another day in the life of Adam Lambert!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Apr 14th 2010, 11:54 PM'

RT @RyanSeacrest: Just getting back from #idol. West coast...don't miss the beginning. Tomorrow on radio show got @adamlambert, @mrskutcher & @katiecouric
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Renn' date='Apr 15th 2010, 12:05 AM'

http://www.expressnightout.com/content/201...drew-garcia.php

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ADAM
What's changed about Adam Lambert since his "Idol" days? Well, he's gotten a haircut — probably several, really. His vocals seem to have matured to an even grander scale of amazing. Oh, and he now travels in a smoky, luminescent pyramid. It's what all the kids in L.A. would be doing if they could finally stop waiting tables and get their big break.

The beginning of his performance of "Whataya Want From Me" is riveting television — it's like a live music video, with effects that occasionally overpower even the state-of-the-art HD cameras in the "Idol" studios.

When Adam finally emerges, he's wearing a jacket from the Liberace collection (even his noise-canceling earpieces are bedazzled!), but singing a song that's a modern blend of '80s bombast and '00s spacey dance beats.

No doubt about it, Adam is the full package. A tremendous singer. An impeccable showman. And when in shadow, his new pompadour even recalls the very 2010 "I'm with Coco" logo. He's got everything!

He made his own "Idol" mold, then broke it. His appearance this week has likely only strengthened criticism that the show ain't what it used to be. One thing's for sure — none of this year's contestants have yet shown the kind of onstage power that he can unleash. I think we'll be hearing about him for quite some time.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Apr 15th 2010, 12:54 AM'

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanid...t-moments-.html
'Idol's' Top 9 share their favorite Adam Lambert moments
After Tuesday's performance show, we asked most of season 9's Top 9 (Tim Urban eluded the question somehow) for their favorite Adam Lambert moment, be it from last year's "American Idol," his career since or their Vegas experience with the season 8 runner-up as their mentor. Read on for some major Adam adoration...

Siobhan Magnus: "Just meeting him was incredible; his presence is really big and he's just so positive and genuinely kind. He said he would figuratively be throwing glitter at me, and I felt it up there."

Lee DeWyze: "Last season, he was amazing. There's too many [performances] to pick, but when he was mentoring us, he was really honest, which is really good for me. He told me exactly what he thought about my song, and what he thought I should do with it. It was really cool for me to hear him be that honest."

Crystal Bowersox:
"Having Adam tell me that he wouldn't change anything about the song, that was really, really cool coming from someone who's a great entertainer, and then we talked about lighting and presentation. I got some good info out of him."

Katie Stevens: "I loved when Adam sang 'Feeling Good' last year. That was one of my favorite songs. He came down the stairs and all cool, and with the light in the background and it got bigger and he did his whole riffing crazy ridiculous chops thing. Having him as a mentor was just incredible, because he knows what we're going through, so he's able to give us the best feedback."
Casey James: "He was a great mentor, he had a good vibe. Immediately when I met him, he had a good energy, I was comfortable, I didn't feel awkward singing him the song, and then when he gave me the feedback, it was actually really hands-on constructive feedback. It was really great."

Andrew Garcia: "My favorite is when he mentored me; he knows what we went through, because he's been through the same thing. He's really on our level. When he was a contestant, he was never scared, he had all this confidence. He's a really cool guy."

Aaron Kelly: "Adam Lambert is such a great performer. Last year, on every single performance, he was consistent. And having him as a mentor was really cool because he's been through this before, and he pretty much knows what's right and wrong, what we should do. I mean, he's got the experience."

Big Mike: "My favorite Adam Lambert moment is hearing about his reputation from the crew and from our handlers. He was always prepared, a super good kid; he's just one of the people they talk the highest about. To me, that's something that's important. I always want my reputation with the people I work with to be good, and to see that about him, that he's one of the people they talk about out of all the seasons, that's my favorite thing about him."
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'CastroFan4Life' date='Apr 15th 2010, 2:04 AM'

BB is gaining tons more Twitter followers, too.
This morning it was at 411,000-ish and now it's at 414,000-ish.
I think prior to yesterday it was around 409,000......Idol appearance is helping alot!!!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Libracats' date='Apr 15th 2010, 2:56 AM'

Ok so I haven't read any of this thread so I don't know if anyone recapped Adam's performance first hand but I will do the best I can. Here's my story. If you don't want to read it all, you can skip to the part I labeled "Adam Part".

I didn't have a ticket but was determined I was going to try to get in. To beat the traffic on the freeways I decided to leave at 6am. (12 hours before the show would start). Plus I had no idea when people would start lining up. Even if you have a ticket its not guaranteed so you have to form a line. Ok so I was REALLY early and the next people to show up came at 11am. The only way to get a ticket is to ask someone if they have an extra one. People can request up to four. But for what seemed like 1000 hours I couldn't find anyone that had an extra one. And the line was getting longer and longer. Then more people showed up that were doing the same thing as me, asking people for extra tickets. I thought I was doomed for sure. Then one of those new people said they found a ticket. I was so sad I had missed out. I thought for sure I had asked every living sole if they had extra tickets, lol. :haha: So I went back down the line and randomly asked this lady that was walking by and SHE HAD AN EXTRA TICKET!!! She was kinda near the back of the line, but who cares I had a ticket now, yay!! By this time it was 2:30. We waited another hour or so in the blasing sun (I have a horrid sunburn) and then they took us to another area where we waited for another hour and a half. On the way into this new area, I was handed a sticker that says American Idol on it and told to stick it somewhere below my waist. Ok, so I did. Didn't think much about it till I got to the holding area and all of us with stickers were put in one area. I asked what they were for and someone said we were in the Pit!! Me? in the Pit?? I thought they wanted all these young pretty girls in there. Well this pit was really mixed! They had the young girls but they also had men and women of all ages and sizes. I have no idea why I was picked. It seemed a bit random. Anyway it turned out really cool, cause of course the Pit is pretty close to the stage.

Ok heres the Adam Part:
Before you see what aired on TV, they set up all the bands stuff, then the band came out and got in place and then Adam came out and stood in the middle of the stage. The crowd was screaming so loud it was deafening!!! Thats what Ryan was talking about when he said "they are excited because someone just came on stage". Of course that someone was Adam.

It was a spectacular sight live. I will try hard to describe it. First this mass of smoke came pouring out of the base of the thing Cam was playing on. It filled the stage with smoke, it was really thick, we couldn't see anything on stage. Then this beam of light came down on top of Adam. It was kind of cone shaped, As soon as the light hit you could see the smoke start to swirl around inside it, kind of like a tornado. It was very cool looking. We couldn't see Adam too well. There was a camera man that was sort of inside the cone light filming from the front. I see some of the effect in some of the shots when I watched it back, but it definitely looked a lot cooler in person.
Then when he went into the chorus the smoke cleared and we could see him. I know they didn't show Tommy or Monte, but we could see them. They were all having a great time. Monte had his glittery guitar. Tommy looked really cool too although I couldn't see him very well from where I was.
Adam looked and sounded amazing. He was smiling at all the screaming going on. It was soooo loud!!

After the song, Adam stayed on stage and was hugging everyone. :wub:
During the commercials at one point Ryan had a question and answer session with the audience.
How tall are you? First he said 6'9', lol, then he told us..5'8"
Do you have a girlfriend? He said "I like girls" and some other jibberish

There was some other stuff too. The audio was not very good so I had a hard time hearing any of the talking.

So that's about it. I had a blast. I'm so tired but so glad I went.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'sweetmm' date='Apr 15th 2010, 4:01 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'CastroFan4Life' date='Apr 15th 2010, 6:53 AM'

CNN weighs in and loves BB.
http://mxp.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/15/americ...lly-speaking-2/
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Silvia' date='Apr 15th 2010, 10:58 AM'

'American Idol': Adam Lambert completely blew my everlovin' mind (on the scene for results night)
by Adam B. Vary
Categories: American Idol, Music, On the Scene, Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

Image Credit: Frank Micelotta/FoxFans of my snark demon Smirkelstilskin will be sorely disappointed to learn that he will not be appearing in this on-the-scene recap of last night’s American Idol results show (after this paragraph, anyway). Smirkel had such high hopes for it, too, given that the very first sign we saw upon entering the Idoldome said “CT hearts Katie!” (like, the very same CT from The Real World Paris, and The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno, and The Inferno II, and The Duel, and The Inferno III, and The Gauntlet 3, and The Duel 2? That CT? Who knew he was such a fan of reality competition shows?). But then Adam Lambert took to the stage, delivering by miles the best live guest performance I’ve seen on an Idol results show ever in the history of awesome. Alas, Smirkel became so enraptured by Glambert’s laser-light tornado that he let one of the green laser beams hit him square in his third eye. He’s currently convalescing inside Randy Jackson’s belly button lint trap.

Suffice it to say, Glambert completely blew my everloving mind last night, and judging from the deafening roars from the live audience before, during, and after his performance of “Whataya Want from Me,” I’d say I was far from alone. Unlike the horrid group numbers, which are exponentially more horrid in person, in large part because they are choreographed for the cameras and not the studio audience, Glambert constructed his number as much (if not more) for those of us inside Idoldome as those of you watching from home. For one thing, as cool as those lasers looked on TV, they had true dimension and shape in person (in other words, they were in 3D!). For another, the music simply sounded big and gorgeous live, a perfect sonic match for the visual spectacle. Unfortunately, both the live show and the televised version were hobbled by a way over-zealous fog machine; I’d love to tell you what the Idols and judges made of Glambert’s show, but all that smoke utterly obscured them from view.

Oh, that’s right, this was a results show, not a Glambert concert. You could’ve been forgiven for thinking it was the latter, though. A completely unscientific visual survey of the audience counted at least as many pro-Glambert posters as ones for all the other current Idol hopefuls combined. And the mere sight of Glambert during the show’s Dramatic! Opening! Video! Montage! sent the audience into conniptions.

Yes, of course, the Idoldome crowd also had some love for the judges — especially Ellen DeGeneres, who was greeted like a minor rock star herself — as well as the Top 9, although as they scattered around the stage to their places for the group number, they all appeared far too nervous to really acknowledge the adulation. All save for Tim Urban, who really couldn’t be happier to be anywhere else, or to be anyone else, for that matter. Right before they began their lip-synced desecration of the Elvis Presley catalogue, Grinning Timmy even smashed it out with Big Mike, coaxing the new father into the rare non-stankified facial expression.

After the group number, we entered the ad break, and Simon was surprisingly the first judge to welcome Elliott Yamin. The Idols were placed on the velvet benches of doom, and Ryan walked in while singing the single word “Viva!” over and over, but otherwise, in stark contrast to Tuesday night, the host appeared well-rested and was well behaved. As Ryan went around shaking every Idol’s hand and wishing them well, Debbie started fanning an overheated Big Mike’s big head. Mike soon began fanning himself with his hat, until finally a make-up person had to blot the dude’s face with some paper towel. Goodness, lip-syncing can be such exhausting work.

Just as we were about to come back from the break, I noticed Lee Dewyze sitting cross-legged on the benches, and for some reason I desperately wished he’d stayed seated like that. Perhaps it would’ve put poor Lee in a more zen state of mind for the wrenching events that were about to unfold. As it was, after Lee’s bestest buddy ever Andrew Garcia was 86′d from the show, Lee clearly had no idea what to do with himself. After Andrew’s farewell song (during which all the Idols clapped along, except for Big Mike), Lee hung far back as the rest of the contestants swarmed Andrew for the customary bear hug goodbye. Then the judges approached Andrew for their habitual final words of encouragement, and Lee began nervously pacing across a small patch of the stage, as if he realized that his own chance at a farewell moment with Andrew was quickly slipping by him. Lee’s eyes became fixed on the judges, willing them to just speed it up already, for chrissakes.

Eventually, though, the demands of live television intervened, and Debbie had to move all the remaining Idols back to the benches. She gently placed Lee on the last spot next to Siobhan, where he looked like a boy who’s watching his best friend from down the street move away and no one will give him a chance to say good-bye. Finally, Debbie took Andrew in hand to lead the newly axed Idol off stage; seeing his opportunity, Lee intercepted them, but it everything just came out all wrong. Lee sorta half fell into his bro-hug with Andrew, awkwardly forcing his buddy backwards a few steps, and it looked like they barely had time to get out a few cursory words before Debbie wrenched Andrew away for good. Even with Ellen taking the time to talk to Andrew’s wife in the audience, it was just not enough for Lee, not by a long shot. With Andrew gone, he slumped back down onto his seat, occasionally sharing his bitter discontent with the remaining Idols, who could do nothing to mend Lee’s broken heart and so glumly stared off into the middle distance instead.

And that’s how they all remained, from the Idol Gives Back package with Elliott and Kara, through Brooke White and Justin Gaston last-minute duet of Elvis Presley’s “If I Can Dream.” With my snark demon in recovery, I have nothing to really share with you about this performance, other than the only Idol to show any real engagement with it was, yes, Tim Urban, who managed to tap his left foot to the beat through most of the song. Through my entire life, one of my mother’s unrelenting mantras as been ”attitude is everything,” and good grief does Tim follow that aphorism with single-minded enthusiasm. Even after he was bottom three’d, Tim practically ambled off the stage with Big Mike and Katie, his perfect grin splashed effortlessly across his face.

As the crew loaded in Glambert’s equipment with clockwork efficiency, Siobhan clasped her hands together tightly, almost doubled over in her seat, and MamaSox gave Lee a warm hug. The audience was so keyed up for their promised dose of Glambert that some began wildly cheering when one of his band mates stepped onto the stage. When the real Glambert finally appeared with about 15 seconds to go before air, the place became unmoored, and I’ll be darned if Glambert didn’t look totally humbled by the sheer tonnage of adulation.

After he finished performing, Debbie brought Tim, Mike, and Katie back out into the wings, and I realized that they had apparently missed the chance to see Glambert perform live. Ryan threw to commercial, and all eight remaining Idols made a bee-line for Glambert, along with Kara and Randy. Simon left the stage immediately, waving his hand in front of his face as if bothered by the saturation of smoke in the air — kinda ironic since, according to Seacrest, Simon uses practically every ad break to steal away a chance to smoke.

We came back from the break, Ryan told Tim to smile, told Mike he was safe and not even in the bottom three, and told Katie her Idol journey was at an end. As she delivered a shaky, humanizing “Let It Be,” Debbie got the entire audience to clap along merely by miming clapping to the beat from the extreme stage left edge of the Idoldome. This woman could lead a small army if she wanted to.

Out of nowhere, Andrew appeared again on stage, and before anyone had a chance to blink, Lee had zipped himself by his BFF’s side, wrapping one arm around him, beaming with genuine relief and great pleasure at the second chance to say goodbye. Then Andrew and Katie’s Idol journeys began unspooling on the Thunderscreen, and the reality proved too much for Lee, who once again separated himself from the rest of the group, choosing to nervously fidget in solitude instead. Katie, meanwhile, just buried her face into Casey James’ chest. After the show was officially over, in fact, Katie proceeded to bury her face in the chest of anyone willing to match her two-arms-slapped-tightly-around-your-back embrace (e.g., not Simon).

Finally, after much lingering, especially on the part of Katie and the judges, Debbie cleared the stage for two post-show taped performances. The second, by Lady Antebellum, I did not get to see, as the first, a comedy bit for Idol Gives Back, took a whopping 45 minutes to complete, and I desperately needed to eat. The skit in question featured Russell Brand and Jonah Hill (coincidentally, the stars of this June’s Get Him to the Greek), in a pre-taped bit in which they pretend to head up a celebrity Idol Gives Back call in center and banter with Seacrest back at the Idoldome. Last night, Ryan had to pre-tape his side of that dialogue, but it doesn’t really matter whether that makes any sense or not, since Ryan himself put it best once he was done: “I don’t know how I’m going to look good [in this skit].”

What does matter was the disarmingly charming way Seacrest entertained the audience while the Idol crew sorted out their complicated technical concerns. He commiserated about craving chicken stir fry, and how funny it would be for the entire audience to flash mob a Whole Foods for dinner. He took audience questions: Yes, he wears a new suit every week. Yes, “I do date girls,” though not for very long. He is 5′ 8″ (“and three-quarter inches with shoes!”), but he does not wear lifts — although one unnamed Idol judge apparently does. His preferred scent is Thallium cologne. And then there was this: “Do I watch…what’s The Soup? I like Joel McHale. He’s my friend. I give him enough material, don’t I? Joel McHale walks my dog.”

At this point, both Ryan and Debbie grew impatient with waiting, and started bickering like old marrieds:

Ryan: [to audience] Have you met my wife, Debbie?
Debbie: Oh that would last about two seconds.
Ryan: [to Debbie] Are you married now?
Debbie: No, I’m not, a——.
Ryan: [to audience] You have to understand, Debbie and I have worked together almost every day for ten years, and—
Debbie: He can be annoying.
Ryan: She calls it annoying, I call it charming. [Begins singing] “Whadaya want from me?!”
Debbie: Your blood.

Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

What did you make of Adam Lambert’s performance last night, dear readers? In your heart of hearts, do you think in a year’s time anyone from this season could match it, if not in drama than at least in the ability to take total command of the stage?
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Apr 15th 2010, 11:10 AM'

Adam was just on Ryan Seacrest and said his tour will be called the Glam Nation Tour!!!
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMETLTPC
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Apr 15th 2010, 12:49 PM'

mp3 and mp4 from me. I will upload mpg later.

Megaupload Download link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp3
Sendspace Download Link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp3

Megaupload Download link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp4
Sendspace Download Link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp4

The mp3 was converted from an ac3 (6 channel stereo) recording. Use headphones - you'll be amazed.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Apr 15th 2010, 1:12 PM'

BB's Interview with Ryan video now ::huggy:: so fierce yet so cute IDK how ::icecream::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Apr 15th 2010, 2:41 PM'

Megaupload has gone back to hating me. So here goes mpg file (720p HD) and complete Results Night mp4 file (with Vegas segment and Ryan Seacrest interview) on Sendspace.

Performance only
Megaupload Download link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp3
Sendspace Download Link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp3

Megaupload Download link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp4
Sendspace Download Link: Whataya Want From Me (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp4
ADDED

Performance mpg (720p)
Sendspace Download Link: Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me - American Idol Season 9 Top 9 - April 2010.mpg

Performance and Ryan Seacrest mp4
Sendspace Download Link: Whataya Want From Me and Results Show (Live American Idol Season 9 Top 9).mp4
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'swflaboy' date='Apr 15th 2010, 4:32 PM'

Review from NY Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/a...am_lambert.html

The good bits:

"Adam Lambert was up next. After mentoring the contestants Tuesday night, he returned for a volcanic rendition of "Whataya Want From Me," a dazzling metallic explosion that put this year's "Idol" wannabes to shame.

Following his performance, Lambert repeated a gracious statement he made earlier this week, "I owe this show everything."
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MoreGlam' date='Apr 15th 2010, 4:52 PM'

Norman Gente as Adam Lambert ::haha::

Return to “2010 E&A”