'jacci' date='Mar 13th 2010, 3:43 PM'

pre-interview short video
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2010-03-10/13 Singapore Promo Tour - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'Chiaroscuro' date='Mar 13th 2010, 4:32 PM'

Back home in M'sia. 5am and tired but too happy to rest. It was so amazing. Adam is very loved. This is another short clip of Adam arriving at Bugis. I was right up against the side of the barricades and actually got a little worried we were going to be crushed against it when we realised he would be walking past us. But it was a beautifully behaved crowd, if excited! We were all in high spirits and cheered whenever Adam's name was mentioned, and even when it wasn't lol. Especially loudly when the event they were hosting before the autograph session ended and they started putting up Adam's banners and playing his music.

I managed to get a (weaksauce) tail-end audio recording of Broken Open and full audio recording of Mad World from the showcase, there's no video because I was hiding the camera screen from view of the nazi security. Loads of screams. I regret not being able to record Sleepwalker because it was the most intense song of the night. I love him singing it, and it was amazing. Amazing. His voice is so powerful, rich and resonant. Won't ever forget it.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 13th 2010, 6:37 PM'

http://hamletshero.blogspot.com/2010/03/in...am-lambert.html
so Cute ::wub:: ::huggy:: the interview is still to come ::flowers::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 13th 2010, 6:59 PM'

a new singing session video ::flowers::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 13th 2010, 7:01 PM'

remember yesterday when I said that great group of boys with the unicorn and "Monte" and "Adam " were missing a blond Tommy? Apparently not!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 13th 2010, 7:17 PM'

I didn't see this in the OP, so don't know if it was already posted. I thought I might have already posted it, but look at what I bolded.

http://tnp.sg/show/story/0,4136,233185,00...._medium=twitter

Controversial American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert says he's not trying to be a role model
Don't take me so SERIOUSLY
By Juliana June Rasul
March 14, 2010

ADAM Lambert doesn't see himself as a role model.

'The word role model is so tricky to me. I'm a singer, I'm just being myself,' he said.

The American Idol runner-up set tongues wagging after a racy live performance on the American Music Awards (AMA) last year.

In it, he kissed a male keyboardist, grinded a dancer's head against his pelvis, and grabbed the crotch of another.

Speaking to reporters at a roundtable interview at the Ritz-Carlton here yesterday, the 28-year-old said he felt people were being too 'serious' about his performance at the show.

They were also putting too many expectations on him, he added.

'I'm not trying to set an example. I'm not trying to teach anybody anything. I'm just doing my thing,' said the performer.

He said he has tried to rise above the controversy surrounding the performance.

'I think ultimately, out of all of that, talent and intention are important and take precedence over controversy and shock,' he said.

Lambert performed a six-song acoustic set last night at the Pantages Hollywood Theater at Universal Studios Singapore.

He will sign autographs today at Bugis Junction at 4pm.

In person, even with boots, five rings, and, of course, the heavy 'guyliner', he came across as sweet, expressing genuine concern that he had missed out on meeting about 50 of his fans - or Glamberts, as they call themselves - who waited for him at the airport in the early hours of Thursday morning.

They had been desperately sending tweets to Lambert when he landed, but he said he was in too much of a daze after his seven-hour flight, which landed at midnight on Thursday.

The lack of a diva attitude may be due to the fact that Lambert grew up feeling awkward.

'I wasn't comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't much of a risk-taker. And now, I'm the opposite,' he said.

At one point in his early 20s, he said he felt 'more comfortable on stage than in real life'.

He even admitted to 'freaking out' in the early stages of Idol 'because there were so many people watching'.

Obviously, things have changed post-Idol. Now, he's quite the social butterfly, he admitted.

Even though he lost the Idol title to Kris Allen, he's been the one hobnobbing with celebs.

He has turned up on red carpets with Katy Perry - a big Lambert fan - and has been to awards shows as either presenter or performer.

He was at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards in January to present an award for Best Comedy Movie and was at this year's Grammys to cover the red carpet for Entertainment Tonight.

'I'm a pretty social person. I like to go out, have dinner, go to parties,' he said.

'Before American Idol, I was kind of bored. Now I have so many things to do.'

Busy as he is, he seems to have not much time for a love life.

Asked if he was in love, he said 'no', before pondering and then changing his answer to 'I might be'.

Perhaps he's too busy hanging out with stellar names like Lady Gaga, Muse, Pink, who all wrote or produced songs for his album, For Your Entertainment, realeased last December.

Classic songs

The album, an eclectic mix of pop, rock, and electronic music, continues with the musical direction Lambert took while he was on Idol, experimenting with rearrangements of classic songs like Born To Be Wild and Ring Of Fire.

'Week to week (on Idol), I tried to be as eclectic as possible, giving it an element of surprise,' he said.

'So I wanted to make music that was fun and danceable and empowering and campy. But I also wanted to make emotional songs, and I think I got to do both.'

Lambert said he is rooting for some of the contestants this year who display some of that same originality and courage, like guitar-slinging single mum Crystal Bowersox.

The current season of American Idol airs on Star World (StarHub Ch 18) on Wednesday and Thursday at 8pm.

For his next album, he may explore some punk or soul sounds.

He said he may also explore acting opportunities.

Lambert, who has been doing plays and musicals since he was 10, said he would love to act in TV or films, although there are no definite plans as yet.

His ideal role would, naturally, be 'something different, edgy, interesting'.

The 'racy' image, he said, is not just a hook for publicity.

'Whatever you see on stage or in the video, it's just me, but amplified,' he said.

It's all 'for fun', he added.

'I hope people won't take me so seriously. It's something to be laughed at. It's not brain surgery,' he said.

'If anything, the only example I am setting is that being your own person and being different and being comfortable with that should be celebrated.'

Local dancers open for Lambert, thanks to YouTube

HE uploaded a video of his students dancing to Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment onto YouTube.

It caught the attention of the singer himself, who tweeted a link to the video, simply saying: 'Love it!'

Next thing he knew, Indonesian dance teacher Fredy Kosman got the chance of a lifetime.

He and three other instructors from local dance school O School were asked to be open for Lambert before his showcase at Resorts World Sentosa yesterday.

Mr Kosman, Singaporeans Eve Khoe, Loy Xuehui and Bryan Lee Jin performed a three-minute dance in front of Lambert and a crowd of over 500 people before Lambert's three-song acoustic set.

'I never thought this would happen,' said Mr Kosman.

It started in mid-December, when Mr Kosman, 24, uploaded the video of his students dancing onto YouTube.

In five days, the video had chalked up over 40,000 hits, a big jump over the modest 2,000 hits he averages for the other videos of his classes.

'I only found out about it when I logged on to my e-mail and saw so many comments about the video,' said Mr Kosman, who has been in Singapore since he was 11.

Even though Lambert had tweeted a link it, the video had to be taken down a few days later due to copyright issues involving the use of the music, although another video of the dancers, set to Lambert's song Fever, is still on YouTube.

The New Paper then approached Sony Music about the possibility of getting the dancers to meet Lambert.

That, however,led to an offer to be Lambert's opening act.

Although they admitted they were nervous, the dancers said they have had experience doing live shows and even working with celebrities.

The four dance teachers are part of O Crew, a dance group made up of teachers and students from the school, and have performed at other events, including the President's Star Charity.

Ms Loy, 21, and some other O Crew dancers have also performed with Sun Ho and appeared in two of her music videos, Fancy Free and China Wine.

Mr Kosman said Lambert was waiting in the wings right after his group's performance and told them that they had done a really good job.

'We were nervous during the performance but hearing him say that made us feel very good!' said Mr Kosman.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 13th 2010, 8:57 PM'

New videos from the singing session ::flowers::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'claddagh182' date='Mar 13th 2010, 11:02 PM'

i am loving this interviewer.
http://hamletshero.blogspot.com/2010/03/in...am-lambert.html (posted earlier as well).
he keeps the camera turned away from adam until he gets adam's permission to film him. how crazy awesome is that?!?!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Mar 14th 2010, 1:12 AM'

Little Bee, some interview downloads from Singapore. I'm looking out for the TV appearances - Channel News Asia and MTV Asia.

SINGAPORE
Video
158 Class 95FM Singapore - Happy Birthday to Class 95FM
159 98.7FM Singapore - Adam Lambert In Studio
160 Klik.tv Singapore - Preview of Klik.TV's Adam Lambert in Singapore Special

Radio
53 Class 95FM Singapore - In Studio Interview
54 98.7FM Singapore - Adam Lambert In Studio

Download link: 2010 Interviews Folder 3

My friends are going to start charging me for the use of their recorders! :)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Fier_E09' date='Mar 14th 2010, 10:18 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 14th 2010, 10:41 AM'

This girl was from Hongkong for Adam

Original video download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jv074
84M
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 10:42 AM'

one more video of BB at singing session ::huggy::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 11:23 AM'

@izreloaded: http://twitpic.com/18kp3k - Adam Lambert gives a goodbye kiss to the camera after his autograph session at Bugis. Goodbye Adam!
BB ::wub:: I hope we gonna see this video ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 14th 2010, 3:05 PM'

O school opening for Adam
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 3:27 PM'

some pics credit to wxteoevilyn ::flowers::

can someone embed these plz it not working with me :/

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv80/vo...02010/si105.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv80/vo...02010/si103.jpg
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 3:34 PM'

OMG Finally A good close up video of BB singing DTRH at the Showcase ::spaz::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 6:54 PM'

http://www.todayonline.com/Plus/Music/EDC1...4/Wham-bam-glam

Wham bam glam

ONE of the best things about being Adam Lambert post-American Idol? "The money," shared the glam-rocker, with a laugh. "It's nice."

It's a refreshingly honest comment from a still-rising star.

"I worked really hard for 10 years to be comfortable so, yes, it's nice now," said the Californian native who cut his teeth doing musicals such as Wicked.

"And that was another thing that fuelled my auditioning for Idol. I realised I needed to be a grownup and I want to get a house some day. I need to have some security. So I told myself I needed to take this seriously."

The American Idol runner-up was in town Friday for a showcase at Universal Studios Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa. He had a tight schedule to follow but he still found enough time for a look-see to gush about Singapore. "It's beautiful here. It's so clean! And everyone is so sweet. And the food is great - I had chilli crab last night," said the 27-year-old at an interview at the Ritz-Carlton hotel. "I like spicy food and it was just spicy enough. And the crabs were big!

"It's very important for me when I travel to find out what the local food is. The clothes, the restaurants, the sights - I like immersing myself in other communities."

The hot favourite to win last year's American Idol only to lose to eventual winner Kris Allen in the finale, the openly gay Lambert has been often portrayed as controversial and attention-grabbing, with a penchant for over-the-top live performances. Cue his notorious American Music Awards performance, complete with a kiss with a male band member.

But for someone who says he's often misquoted in the press, the singer was extremely friendly, chatty and accommodating. He even took photos with every single reporter present - and answered an awkward question from a reporter with experienced media savvy.

"Any chance that you would go straight?" asked the reporter, saying it was a question from a fan.

"I would ask that same person, is there any chance you would go gay?" answered Lambert, without missing a beat. "I mean, it doesn't really work that way. You don't just change like that."

"I am trying to learn how to watch what I say now. I am not good at it ... as you can see," he told Today. "This is how I have always been like. I have always been an open book. It's really hard for me to tell lies, to keep secrets and to bulls****.

"But always being honest can sometimes get you in trouble!"

Does this mean we're going to get a quieter, more restrained Adam Lambert now?

"No, no," reassured Lambert. "I don't think so at all."

Good. We wouldn't want it any other way.

We Neither ::wub:: ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 4:08 PM'

More Videos of BB's Singing Session ::hug:: Can you count How many times he said "Thank You" in these videos ::wub:: and they said he is a Diva ::bleh::

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 14th 2010, 4:35 PM'

OMG Mad World ::woot:: They're surfacing Finally ::spaz:: it clear close up and complete

WWFM

Return to “2010 E&A”