2010-03-10/13 Singapore Promo Tour - PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 16th 2010, 2:40 PM'

sonymusicmy:
@fabriola Gold is 7.5K in Malaysia. Only half way there . Need more support from the fans to go gold faster. :) @adamlambert
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 16th 2010, 4:55 PM'

Oh Dat Ass ::icecream:: BB at his showcase ::wub::
by the way this fab jacket he didn't wear it during his showcase no it was just for the photography session ::huggy::

that why i was so confused why his jacket was so shining here :teehee: Daah hence no flower on the shoulder :))

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'marie55' date='Mar 17th 2010, 11:34 PM'

Official pictures from the showcase meet and greet are up!

http://www.sonymusic.com.sg/adamlambertmeetandgreet.html

He looks amazing. ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamspore' date='Mar 18th 2010, 2:22 AM'

The Straits Times 15-03-2010
Adam mania

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamspore' date='Mar 18th 2010, 8:11 AM'

CLEO magazine

I’ve been called a music snob by my friends and colleagues, but this label makes me very defensive. It’s true that I have a preference for Brit indie bands and old-school rock bands like Maximo Park and the Rolling Stones, but I’m definitely not one those poseur wannabe indie kids who dislikes an artiste or a band just cos their songs are played on frequent rotation on radio.

I just think that there is a lot more separating the wheat from the chaff where pop music is concerned. There’s Madonna, who has managed to surprise her fans and industry-watchers time and time again for her innovativeness and musical breakthroughs for almost 20 years now, cone-shaped bras and leotards in tow … and then there’s Ke$ha. Take the girl with the most annoying voice on the planet, put her in a pair of hot pants, make her sing a stupid ditty … and for some reason, she’s a star.

The pop world is a crazy one indeed.

I’ve always been quite ambivalent about American Idol though. On one hand, I loved how Kelly Clarkson used it as a platform to really create her own niche and identity as a credible recording artist. But it’s also produced a whole host of dud “winners” like Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks. I won’t be surprised to find out that they’re now busking somewhere on some street in Hollywood trying to make ends meet.

I didn’t follow season 8 of American Idol. I knew that two guys, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert, were placed in the top two, but I had no idea what either sounded like or what their signature style was. I knew about the existence of “Glamberts” and cringed, cos it seemed just as lame as “Claymates”. Ew.

It was only after “Whatya Want From Me” hit the airwaves that I started to sit up and take notice of Adam Lambert. It was such a well-crafted pop song – instantly identifiable guitar rift, soaring emotional chorus …

I was hooked. I liked the slightly voyeuristic nature of the video, and I LOVED Adam Lambert’s style, the tight jeans, the slightly BDSM chains and accessories he always seems to be wearing … even his choice of androgynous makeup looks. He’s like a more pop-orientated David Bowie of today.

The final test was whether I could sit through his entire debut album. That is the true measure of the credibility of any musician, pop or otherwise. He passed with flying colours. And that was the day I became a Glambert.

Naturally I was jumping out of my seat when I found out he was going to be here in mid-March. When I found out that it was to be an exclusive fan showcase, I started to plot how I could make every one of my friends buy a Deluxe Edition version of his album for those precious tickets. I felt like Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Then the kind people at Sony gave us two tickets and an interview with the man on the day that he was to perform. I was heartbroken when I had to send our intern, Anjali, for the interview instead, because we were smack in the middle of preparing for our Bachelors Preview that was happening the next day. I was going to die of jealousy when she told me she managed to get a picture with the man, and how nice and candid he was.

Still, I had the showcase to look forward to. The beauty writer from our sister mag, The Singapore Women’s Weekly and fellow Glambert, Simone, was to go with me. And man, did we have a good time, despite us both almost being late cos we were both snowed under with work. I wondered how good he would be performing an acoustic set in a rather large theatre like the one at Pantages Hollywood Theatre at Universal Studios Singapore.

And the man didn’t disappoint. You could hear every single emotional quiver loud and clear when he sang “Whatya Want From Me” and “Broken Open”. He brought the house down when he did a reprise of “Mad World” which garnered him mad accolades during American Idol. He even did an unplanned and unrehearsed encore, singing “Down the Rabbit Hole” which was a bonus track on the Deluxe Edition of the album. And judging from the hysterical note present in the screams of the 500 fans who won tickets sitting above me, they were loving every moment as much as I did.

Let’s hope he comes down for a full concert within the next few months. You’ll see me in the front row screaming my guts out, as proud as the rest of them that I am, yes, a Glambert.
http://www.askcleo.com/index.php?option=co...5&Itemid=65
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 18th 2010, 5:51 PM'

BB and Josh at Singapore radio station ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 18th 2010, 6:43 PM'

ooipau RT @huiwen86 @adamlambert will b on CNA at 7.50am!!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 18th 2010, 7:15 PM'

ooipau I was told tt @adamlambert will b on CNA again at 8.50am! Watch him here: http://bit.ly/bQAesv or later on the site when e vid is uploaded

SG_Glamberts ok the interview is over! Ignore the ignorance of the hosts of @CNAlatest Primetime Morning!! But the interviewee was great!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 18th 2010, 11:40 PM'

Clear_Liqueur My DVR recording of Adam on Channel News Asia today. http://bit.ly/9icyI1 DL: http://bit.ly/ayowDc

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 18th 2010, 11:56 PM'

Was this already posted?

Adam Lambert chats with JJ & Ean on Hitz.FM (aired 19.03.10)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Mar 19th 2010, 7:49 PM'

Little Bee, I've got more media files for Singapore. Please update when you have a minute. A couple of videos were edited for Adam-only content.

SINGAPORE
Interviews
Video
173 Yahoo SEA Singapore - Were You Surprised By Last Season's Result
174 Hamletshero Blog Singapore - Fashion Tips
175 Razor.tv Singapore - Women Throw Themselves At Him
176 Razor.tv Singapore - I Am Who I Am
177 Razor.tv Singapore - Controversy King Lambert
178 Razor.tv Singapore - No Regrets
179 Razor.tv Singapore - Hysterical Glamberts At Bugis
180 Klik.tv Singapore - The Adam Lambert Interview
181 Klik.tv Singapore - Fans Meet Adam Lambert At Bugis Junction
186 Channel News Asia Singapore - Adam Lambert Interview – thanks to Lin

Radio
57 91.3FM Singapore - The Married Men Get Naked For Adam Lambert

Download link: 2010 Interviews Folder 3
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 19th 2010, 11:52 PM'

A fantastic narrative about some really nice people and their experience going to see Adam.
http://illecandra.livejournal.com/13671.html

Only contest winners could go in the M&G, not their guests, so "Tommy" and "Cam" were left outside.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 21st 2010, 2:52 PM'

new videos surface just now ::flowers::

Sleepwalker Partial.

DTRH
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'kellySGfan' date='Mar 23rd 2010, 7:14 AM'

New article from Channel News Asia:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ent...1045350/1/.html
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='Mar 23rd 2010, 10:51 PM'

Some Showcase pics I found on ALN:

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 28th 2010, 8:05 PM'

Great New Article ::wub:: ::huggy::

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=448

Supreme Supreme Exclusive: Whataya want from Adam Lambert?
By Tim Yap (The Philippine Star)

MANILA, Philippines - Like a moth to a flame, I walked curiously towards the Universal Studios Hollywood Theater in Singapore to view the dazzling lights up above. As if to welcome a musical sensation to the Lion City, fireworks lit up the night sky right before the doors of the entertainment hall opened up for people from all over the region to catch an intimate (about a thousand) acoustic performance by a man who has an out-of-this world vocal range and who unabashedly wears eyeliner every day. Yes, I am talking about Adam Lambert.

“Monster Rock,” as if to warn me of the excitement up ahead, the giant marquee said as Glamberts converged to catch a glimpse of their idol. Past American Idol Season 8, fans are still flocking to get a piece of Adam, and for good reason. This guy with the unique style — vocally and sartorially — is soaring the charts with his new album “For Your Entertainment” selling better than any of his season mates who are all debuting with solo albums. When I first got my copy of the CD, I seriously didn’t know what to expect. I’ve seen him perform live twice in Hollywood during the finals of American Idol, but beyond his outstanding theatricality, I didn’t know what to expect. Plus, I haven’t listened to a CD in a long time.

At the theater, an attack of the costumed clones — completely made-up a la Harajuku dolls with “I heart Adam” fans screamed “for your entertainment.” Some even brought their own laser lights. On my twitter page, a fan of his told me that she had made a customized toilet seat for Adam and she wanted me to have it signed by Glambert himself. “Holy sh*t!” That was Adam’s amused response when I told him about this during our Supreme exclusive one-on-one interview at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore.

Up close and beyond the makeup, Adam is all real. “I really speak my mind. I am very open, and that is how I am. I can really talk — sometimes to a fault, I have to admit,” he spoke candidly like we were long-lost friends. The only difference between the Adam you see in pictures and music videos and the Adam I chatted with is that he doesn’t have perfectly airbrushed skin. But so what? He made me feel like I could ask anything — absolutely anything and he wouldn’t mind. The guy who interviewed him before me, Oli Pettigrew of Sony Style TV, left the room with a big smile on his face, telling me that “he’s a riot.”

‘STAR TREK’ Meets ‘Flash Gordon’

A riot was exactly how America reacted when he made out with a guy onstage and faux f*cked someone in the face during the American Music Awards late last year. Madonna did the same with Britney and Christina and everyone raved. How’s that for equal rights? Recalling that incident, he guested on Ellen and told the world that he doesn’t do anything for shock (just awe, if you ask the Glamberts) value and he respects everyone. “I don’t intend to be a role model, I am just being myself,” he told me as we talked about his celebrity crushes (Chase Crawford, Leo Di Caprio when he was a teenager, et al), brand of eyeliner (he uses MAC cosmetics) and “Kradam fiction” (stories linking him to American Idol Season 8 winner Kris Allen “That’s embarrassing — he has a wife!”). And yes, he’s single, “I just broke up with my boyfriend,” he admitted.

His carrier single For Your Entertainment is followed up by one-two-three vocal punches of Last Song Syndrome potentials like Whataya Want From Me, and Music Again. I played it before the interview and I am hooked — they’re all Sure Fire Winners. It’s still on loop mode in my car — and I can’t get enough of it. Glamrock by Glambert has a sci-fi feel to it — like this is how we’ll rock when we live in another planet. Serves as a great escape for urban warriors who need their Star Trek-meets-Flash Gordon fix. I personally love it.

Later on, I found out from his album’s credits that it reads like a list of the hottest names in the music industry. Lady Gaga, long cited as one of Adam’s major influences, co wrote Fever, and Pink co-wrote Whataya Want From Me. Matthew Bellamy, from Adam’s favorite progressive rock/electronica band Muse, co wrote Soaked. “I feel so lucky to have been granted true opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music.”

Listening to him talk about his theatrical roots and his epiphany at the Burning Man Festival, you’d sense that gung ho-I’ll-take-control-over-my-destiny kind of guy. “This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me.” Adam co-wrote four songs in the album. The track Strut was a collaboration between him and American Idol judge Kara Dio Guardi.

When he got up onstage to sing his tracks, the Singaporean audience went wild. In fact, I’ve never seen them go this wild. Ever. Until Adam Lambert. Watching him perform, you’ll know why. His magnetic musicality and presence is just divine — like the gods started singing and there was no limit in terms of vocal range. When he sang Mad World (a favorite among Idol fans) during the last part of his showcase, I went wild. His encore left me awe-struck, admitting to myself that I am a true blue Glambert as well!

Adam LAmbert's debut album For Your Entertainment, under Sony BMG, is out now in all record stores nationwide.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'islandgirljams' date='Apr 21st 2010, 1:44 AM'

New LONG interviews, 3 parts ::flowers::

PART1

PART2

PART3
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='May 23rd 2010, 5:08 AM'

Singapore Fans Adam will be on Sony Style Magazine Show on AXN on Tuesday at 8.00pm.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'glitterynfierce' date='May 24th 2010, 8:47 PM'

There isn't a Indonesia thread so I'll put this here ::flowers::

Adam on May issue CosmoGirl Magazine, Indonesia
From AO.com link: http://bit.ly/bFeTTO

Posted Monday, May 24, 2010 - 03:59 by ivonlambert

Adam on May issue CosmoGirl Magazine, Indonesia

First of all, I'm sorry that this is in Indonesian language. I just want to share my happiness of seeing Adam's interview in Indonesian teen magazine (honestly, my niece showed this magazine to me, because I'm usually not buying a teen mag....hahaha..oops! almost reveal my age!).

Nothing new actually, because it's taken from his world promo interview when he was in Singapore. Such as questions about: FYE album; fav song from the album; being compared to Lady Gaga; his love for twitter and dresses with a lot of accessories, make up and glitter. I'm sure all you guys know already the answers because you are an Adam expert.

Just 1 question I found new for me....( sorry if it's nothing new for you guys)..that is...

Q: What kind of fashion item that you are not going to wear?
A: I'm not a type of polo shirt guy. And I don't like wearing sneakers except for doing sport.

(LOL...okay Adam, I will not send you a gift of polo shirt , though it's covered with beads, rhinestones and glitter...NEVER)

Here is the pictures:

http://i47.tinypic.com/zja4oi.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/nfewm.jpg

Return to “2010 E&A”